James Earl Jones: I understand racism, so I think I’ve figured out the tea party

posted at 6:41 pm on July 10, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via the Radio Equalizer, he says he watches a lot of MSNBC and “can’t get enough of it.” So, hey.

Is there anyone among the principals of the original “Star Wars” cast who isn’t completely in the bag for the left? Lucas: Check. Carrie Fisher: Check. Harrison Ford: Check. Mark Hamill: Check. Now this guy. I’m almost afraid to ask how the stuntmen who played the robots are voting. If I find out that R2-D2 supports single-payer, my DVDs are going straight into the trash.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

They’re just libs because they want/hope to work in Hollywood again.

His agent, at this moment, is making calls saying, “hey, did you see JEJ dissing the TEA Party? Eh, eh? Was that awesome, or what? And what a voice, eh? Say, have any work I can have him read for?”

Midas on July 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I’m running out of movies that I can watch and really enjoy.

I wonder how you can get to be as old as Jones and Morgan Freeman and be so ignorant.

Sporty1946 on July 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM

James Earl Dope

WordsMatter on July 10, 2012 at 7:15 PM

The Tauntaun will betray you!

:P

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 10, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Not me, I haven’t seen a single Star Wars movie since the first one. Have never seen any of the Indiana Jones movies either.

That’s not much of a sacrifice. Except for the first one (which had novelty value) all of the Star Wars movies were total garbage. Same for the Indiana Jones cr@p.

The problem is that at last a couple of these douches are in almost every movie. You can’t get away from them. Studios and directors and everyone fall all over themselves to put these idiots on the screen.

I refuse to support any producer, directors or actors that supports liberal politicians or causes.

Of course I lead a very dull life and am completely in the dark when people here start talking about scenes from movies.

Flora Duh on July 10, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Don’t worry. You’re not missing much. Go watch Four Lions and have a blast. You can see it on Youtube. It’s a great movie – hysterical – and none of these jerks is in it.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 10, 2012 at 7:15 PM

angrymike on July 10, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Hi, agreed… have some lib friends, (well not sure we are anymore as I have gotten outspoken in the last few years) they still work in the biz, they sure do vote and think as a block.

MontanaMmmm on July 10, 2012 at 7:15 PM

“um ah um ah humina humina”…:)

MontanaMmmm on July 10, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Lolz! That was awesome…

OmahaConservative on July 10, 2012 at 7:16 PM

We are all being enslaved but the ones that are resisting are raciest?

WTF?

Electrongod on July 10, 2012 at 7:17 PM

The stupid is strong with this one.

Tim_CA on July 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM

So tired of each side trotting out their celebrities to talk about politics.

Who gives a crap what Darth Vader or Jason Bourne think about politics? Same goes for all the conservative celebs (are there any?) too. There opinions are no more valid or better informed than any John Doe out there just because they’re famous for making movies.

Scrappy on July 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Sporty1946 on July 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Morgan’s secret is sleeping with his granddaughter – I think they are getting married, even. She’s only a step-granddaughter, but grew up in his house, raised by Freeman and his wife. Repulsive. And that’s aside from his retarded racist views. Jones seems to just be your run-of-the-mill idiot.

This is one sick friggin nation.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Liam on July 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM

*Foghorn Leghorn voice*

It’s a joke, son!

MelonCollie on July 10, 2012 at 7:19 PM

*their

Scrappy on July 10, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Oh yeah. You understand racism alright. What’s the matter Beverly Hills not posh enough for you?

Good Grief! I’m about to give up hope for the black entertainment crowd.

If their ancestors were here, they’d kick their a**es and tell ‘em to thank God they were born in America.

Cleombrotus on July 10, 2012 at 7:21 PM

George Lucas’ last three Star Wars movies were a joke. CGI-fests with wooden actors and laughably sophmoric dialogue. Jones’ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the end was unintentionally hilarious.

His last Indiana Jones movie was even worse. I felt like asking for my money back.

Reggie1971 on July 10, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Montana mmm
I had a black friend for 29 years, but since this obamanation took office he doesn’t speak to me because I’m a racist……. How can someone be your friend for so long, then when I don’t agree with his politics, I’m the racist………the way ppl’s minds work is insane……..

angrymike on July 10, 2012 at 7:22 PM

The Hollywood Illiteratti are the real racists.

jukin3 on July 10, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Reggie1971 on July 10, 2012 at 7:21 PM

CW on July 10, 2012 at 7:23 PM

*Foghorn Leghorn voice*

It’s a joke, son!

MelonCollie on July 10, 2012 at 7:19 PM

And a good one! Nice touch, there. ~S~

Liam on July 10, 2012 at 7:23 PM

canopfor beat me to it, I’ve been wanting to link all day

MontanaMmmm on July 10, 2012 at 7:11 PM

I linked it in Headline thread and still awaiting devoted topic, as well. The 1 ounce of any fair/balanced/truth-seeking journalist Andrea Mitchell may have had left was obliterated by the N.H. Gov. She is so far up Oblamer’s arse that she counts the peanuts as they pass by.

hillsoftx on July 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Well must get back to work, see y-all on QOTD ….. ..;-)

angrymike on July 10, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Cleombrotus on July 10, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Yep. Fact is, there are more black nations in the world than Western nations. Far more. It’s amazing that none of these douches ever want to go there to escape all the “terrible racism” …

It’s all so utterly pathetic and they are so utterly clueless about it.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 10, 2012 at 7:25 PM

One more actor whose movies I will no longer watch. The pickings are getting mighty slim, as they say. I don’t understand why these people don’t realize they lose half their audience with these statements.

silvernana on July 10, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Reggie1971 on July 10, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I used to walk out of movies I didn’t like and ask for rainchecks. I just don’t bother going anymore, now. Funny thing is, the only theaters that ever gave me a hassle were the artsy theaters. The regular ones would give either a raincheck or cash back without a hassle. The artsy-fartsy theaters would start arguing with me about how good the movie really is.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 10, 2012 at 7:28 PM

So this is the way liberty ends: with thunderous applause.

Alt. Comment: Begun, these clone wars have.

Noocyte on July 10, 2012 at 7:29 PM

“Democrats are unwavering in our support of equal opportunity for all Americans. That’s why WE’VE WORKED TO PASS EVERY ONE OF OUR NATION’S CIVIL RIGHTS LAWS, and every law that protects workers. Most recently, Democrats stood together to reauthorize the Voting Rights Act….ON EVERY CIVIL RIGHTS ISSUE, DEMOCRATS HAVE LED THE FIGHT. We support vigorous enforcement of existing laws, and remain committed to protecting fundamental civil rights in America.”

- Democrats.org

Destroyed by facts and the truth is not hate speech.

Progressivism, Propaganda & Pretending

M2RB: Eric Clapton

Resist We Much on July 10, 2012 at 7:30 PM

…nice voice…no brain!
…most people in Hollywood…have a nice house…BUT NOBODY’S Home!

KOOLAID2 on July 10, 2012 at 7:30 PM

“This…is MSNBC” – Nope, it’s just not the same.

rickv404 on July 10, 2012 at 7:30 PM

canopfor on July 10, 2012 at 7:05 PM

canopfor beat me to it, I’ve been wanting to link all day, hinted to Allahp but so far no post it truly a must watch –

“um ah um ah humina humina”…:)

MontanaMmmm on July 10, 2012 at 7:11 PM

MotanaMmmmm:Be pateince,its been a busy news day,meantime,
get outraged!:)
==========================

Border Patrol to close Amarillo post; immigration enforcement questions linger for area sheriffs, police

Lack of immigration law enforcement worries region’s officers
Posted: July 6, 2012 – 11:04pm

**********

MUST LISTEN: Mark Levin’s Epic Monologue “We Are Unilaterally Withdrawing From Our Border”

canopfor on July 10, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Cleombrotus on July 10, 2012 at 7:21 PM

It’s all so utterly pathetic and they are so utterly clueless about it.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 10, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Reminds me of a conversation in an elevator, loooong ago:

(one saggy-pantsed punk to another) “Hey maaan, I wundah where we’d be if de honkeys hadn’t made us pick cotton, maaan.”

(old black man who immigrated from Somalia) “You be where my father was – hungry in mud huts with children dying for want of one dollar’s worth of the white man’s penicillin. You want trade places?”

MelonCollie on July 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Funny how the people who define racism and classify others as racist are usually the racists themselves. If they have to talk about it, it’s because they are. Cheaters, liars… all the bad tend to be paranoid about others commiting the crimes they are usually commiting themselves.

Symshady on July 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Talent as an actor does not automatically translate to political intelligence.

As for the liberal lemmings: if Barry told them water was wet, they’d go into spasms of joy over his “super intelligence”.

I still like the ditzy actress who said ‘Jesus was a community organizer, maybe Obama will organize us’!

GarandFan on July 10, 2012 at 7:33 PM

hillsoftx on July 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Oh my gosh that was enjoyable. She couldn’t even get a sentence out.

gophergirl on July 10, 2012 at 7:33 PM

hillsoftx on July 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I don’t understand it, this vid and the one of Pelosi dancing to ZZtop at BFranks reception, are priceless…comment gold:)
and dude regarding your last description, it’s still early here I haven’t had dinner yet:)

MontanaMmmm on July 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM

canopfor beat me to it, I’ve been wanting to link all day

MontanaMmmm on July 10, 2012 at 7:11 PM
______________________________________________

hillsoftx on July 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM

hillsofix:I tipped it about an hour ago,talk about a deer caught in
in the accidental cross-hairs of a hell-fire!!(sarc):)

canopfor on July 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Field of Nightmares. Another wonderfully talented actor that should just stick to their movie scripts. This is depressing.

underdog on July 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM

She is so far up Oblamer’s arse that she counts the peanuts as they pass by.

hillsoftx on July 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM

X-D I am totally stealing that phrase, even if I can’t use it more than once in a blue moon.

MelonCollie on July 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Didn’t James Earl Jones die 10 years ago?

Redford on July 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Cleombrotus on July 10, 2012 at 7:21 PM

If you read tales from those freed slaves who were able to write, and interviews with former slaves by newspeople at the time, they adored Lincoln. When he was shot (by a slave-wanting Democrat), their hearts were broken.

Modern blacks–they’re not African-Americans to me unless they emigrated here from Africa (and i know quite a few)–have no idea what they’re talking about. I bet most of them pay lip service to the Civil rights movement of the 1960s.

Far as I’m concerned, some still-living blacks either parked on the sidelines while MLK was sitting in jail, or wearing a bloody shirt for three days to ‘prove’ himself. (a la Jesse–if my shirt was stained with the blood of my murdered hero, I couldn’t get it off me fast enough for the pain of of the event).

Where was JEJ in 1964? I bet not in Montgomery facing dogs and fire hoses.

Racism, JEJ says?

Pffft!

He never experienced any more than the 20-something streets thugs I see around here, jokers who think The Man is keeping them ‘down’ even though they were total cut-ups in a school that was totally willing to give them an education if they wanted it.

Pffft!

Liam on July 10, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I thought as a long-time NRA member he’s have some sense.I’m disapointed.

CrustyB on July 10, 2012 at 7:36 PM

If they’re anything other than the original theatrical versions, that’s where they belong anyway.

MadisonConservative on July 10, 2012 at 7:36 PM

canopfor on July 10, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Ok:) I’t was just so much fun to watch, thank you for linking, I was timid.

I saw the border thing…no words (that won’t get me the BH.

MontanaMmmm on July 10, 2012 at 7:38 PM

You understand racism right James? Then maybe you could explain this guy!

RMR on July 10, 2012 at 7:39 PM

I thought as a long-time NRA member he’s have some sense.I’m disapointed.

CrustyB on July 10, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Maybe the NRA can hold him up as a living example of why retards should not be allowed around firearms.

MelonCollie on July 10, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Sporty1946 on July 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM

It’s simple really. They live in a bubble, and have never progressed past the 1960s. I know lots of people like that, all about the same age as these idiots. I want to smack them upside the head and say the 60s are over and you got what you wanted, so STFU!

Deanna on July 10, 2012 at 7:41 PM

canopfor on July 10, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Ok:) I’t was just so much fun to watch, thank you for linking, I was timid.

I saw the border thing…no words (that won’t get me the BH.

MontanaMmmm on July 10, 2012 at 7:38 PM

MontanaMmmm:I hear ya,i too used to be timid as well,and that
video is priceless!

Now this Border ordeal,is SURREAL,and should be
a Impeachable Treasonous Offence!!

I’ve been googling and sending more than I have
been commenting—————–:)

canopfor on July 10, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I understand dumbsh*t Marxist groupthink so I think I’ve figured out Hollywood.

Marxism is for dummies on July 10, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Being called a racist every day for the last 3 years has gotten old–really old. It still makes me extremely angry, although my skin has gotten thicker. I’m just tired of this crap. They’re the real racists. They think every white person who disagrees on policy does it because of skin color.

juliesa on July 10, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Stupid old man. I’ll remember this the next time I skip over one of his movies.

southsideironworks on July 10, 2012 at 7:49 PM

What’s funny about JE Jones is that he’s from an area of Michigan…Manistee that was almost entirely Scandanavian. Seems kind of odd. And his Great-grandmother was an Irish immigrant. Go figure. And he loves MSNBC? Isn’t he the voice of CNN?

Deanna on July 10, 2012 at 7:50 PM

First of all, who is the slobbering sycophant doing this interview? Secondly, this clown Jones is just like Obama. The One wouldn’t have been elected without the fawning white hordes crawling up his rectum, and this guy would just be a bitter unemployed actor Jimmy Jones from the ‘hood unless white people bought tickets to his movies. That’s racism, alright.

MikeinPRCA on July 10, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Damn it. I’d read that he was a conservative…obviously not.

Cylor on July 10, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Big deal….

So Jones is like every other Hollywood sycophant.

Here’s one of JEJ’s best, courtesy MST3K….

itsspideyman on July 10, 2012 at 7:57 PM

James Earl Jones doesn’t understand much of anything. Look ahead and pass him and his warped mind by.

VorDaj on July 10, 2012 at 7:58 PM

BITE ME DARTH!

400lb Gorilla on July 10, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I find your lack of common sense and critical thinking skills disturbing.

RedNewEnglander on July 10, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Anyone who actually thinks that opposition to Barack Obama and his policies makes someone a “racist” is mentally ill and profoundly so. Anyone who makes that claim but does not actually believe it is a liar and a smearier and a verbal lyncher. In any case as the line goes, give me a million years and I could not think of anything STUPIDER than “If you oppose Barack Obama and his policies, you are a racist”. It does not get any STUPIDER and is all but a signed confession by his witless sheeple that they can not rationally and honestly defend their feeble and failing god, the ever more demented Child Emperor.

VorDaj on July 10, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I wonder who loses out on those 1.4 million jobs that the Newly Waiver’ed illegals get – Oh, not Blacks, they weren’t looking for those jobs anyway because they have the whitey slaves paying their way. Who is the RACIST now Biatch? Darn I missed the, “These are not the jobs you were looking for”, joke… oh well, next time.

rgranger on July 10, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Well folks, we’ve got Jon Voight and Robert Duvall, so I don’t feel all that bad.

Reggie1971 on July 10, 2012 at 8:02 PM

The clearest sign we all voted for Kerry. It was Barry BAMSTAHHHH!!!! YOU DA MAN BAMMY BABYYYYY !!! LOVE YA BARRY OL BUDDY OL PALLLL!!! YAHHHHH!!!
Kat on , 2012 at 6PM

cableguy615 on July 10, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Racist black man. He was taught how to be a racist. Self admitted. Not going to see any of your movies any more, you pig.

dentalque on July 10, 2012 at 8:03 PM

It’s hilarious that all these guys worked for Lucas, the whitest capitalist in the world.

jjrakman on July 10, 2012 at 8:12 PM

jjrakman on July 10, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Black socialists have will gladly use capitalism, and some of them are very good at it. Unfortunately their two biggest products are unlicensed firearms and illegal drugs.

MelonCollie on July 10, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Another “actor” opening his mouth without a script to pollute the airwaves with more racist liberal pap.

STFU Jones.

You are one more actor that’s on my “ain’t watching that because he/she is in it” list. Yes, I do have one too, and I stick to it.

Racist pig.

Wolfmoon on July 10, 2012 at 8:16 PM

dentalque on July 10, 2012 at 8:03 PM

The dude is over 80 and is not likely to be starring in a whole lot of movies in the future. Like I said, James is over 80 and is about as likely too figure out the Tea Party as he is likely to figure out how to use a smart-phone.

Wallythedog on July 10, 2012 at 8:20 PM

We too understand racism and thereby understand James Earl Jones’ racism perfectly.

RJL on July 10, 2012 at 8:25 PM

jjrakman on July 10, 2012 at 8:12 PM

His girlfriend kinda balances things out.

;)

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 10, 2012 at 8:29 PM

This is your brain.

This is your brain on MSNBC.

Any questions?

talkingpoints on July 10, 2012 at 8:31 PM

jjrakman on July 10, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Gak! 2nd try:

His girlfriend kinda balances things out.

;)

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 10, 2012 at 8:32 PM

So not even the voice of CNN watchanymore
anymore.

EricW on July 10, 2012 at 8:37 PM

So not even the voice of CNN watches CNN anymore.

EricW on July 10, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Reggie1971 on July 10, 2012 at 8:02 PM

And Gary Sinise.

PatriotGal2257 on July 10, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Reggie1971 on July 10, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Gary Sinise, who with his Lt. Dan Band, does tons of shows for the USO and the Wounded Warrior Project. Forgot to add that above.

PatriotGal2257 on July 10, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Sad, I really liked him in “Gardens of Stone”, oh well, never again.

bernzright777 on July 10, 2012 at 8:43 PM

See, these are the topics where I’ll miss libfree. It would be fun to see him twist into a pretzel telling us why it’s okay for JEJ to be a racist because of slavery n’ stuff.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 10, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Did libfree get banned??? When/where???

Mary in LA on July 10, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Did libfree get banned??? When/where???

Mary in LA on July 10, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Earlier this afternoon on the Allen West thread. Said someone posted a link to his personal information on a public thread and told everyone he’s had it with this site, ironically without swearing and cursing anyone out. I only came in in the middle of it, but Allahpundit informed all of us that it is indeed a ban-worthy offense. If there’s any details I missed, I’m sure someone else will fill you in.

PatriotGal2257 on July 10, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Did libfree get banned??? When/where???

Mary in LA on July 10, 2012 at 9:08 PM

No she did not get banned, her last words today were “I’m outa here”. She’ll be back. One or a few other posters may have been banned for figuring out her identity from all the clues she has scattered and posting a link.

slickwillie2001 on July 10, 2012 at 9:28 PM

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Repulsive and not true. Do some research before quoting National Enquirer material.

Mallard T. Drake on July 10, 2012 at 9:29 PM

These Hollywood lefties aren’t the drones I was looking for.

The Rogue Tomato on July 10, 2012 at 9:43 PM

What a let down.

How can the same intelligent man in Field of Dreams be this way? Does he hear nothing that we say?

Morgan Freeman was another huge disappointment, won’t be paying to see Dark Knight because of his comments. I’ll wait until its free.

JB-STLMO on July 10, 2012 at 9:52 PM

As long as we have Chewbacca, that’s all we need.

stldave on July 10, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Do you ever think these people will ever figure out that it’s LBJ and Democrats who are their real slave masters? Will any of these people ever realize they they are exploited by the Democrat party? That no elitists in the Dem party every want their race to succeed? Why? Well if blacks were self sufficient rather than dependent, the following might happen on election day:

1) They vote Democrat
2) They vote Republican
3) They vote third party
4) They stay home because they think all politicians are the same

3 out of 4 of those choices are bad for Democrats on election day. If they were able to make a decent living regardless of who was in the white house they might not care who wins. Remind you of any self sufficient people you know?

JB-STLMO on July 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I understand dumbsh*t Marxist groupthink so I think I’ve figured out Hollywood.

Marxism is for dummies on July 10, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I haven’t read page one of comments, but this would get my vote for “thread winner” on page two!

This is your brain.

This is your brain on MSNBC.

Any questions?

talkingpoints on July 10, 2012 at 8:31 PM

1st Runner-up!

listens2glenn on July 10, 2012 at 10:28 PM

This country treated Mr. Jones pretty well all considered. Tea Partiers and all watched his movies and appreciated his art.

FireBlogger on July 10, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Anyone seen totals for the 2 recent movie releases by the rabid liberals, Woody Allen and Oliver Stone. Dead on arrival, both movies.

Maybe paying public has had enough, indeed.

riddick on July 10, 2012 at 10:46 PM

“You can’t be a Republican”…

ITguy on July 10, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Too many blacks don’t even know what racism is. If a white person disagrees with a black person it must be racism!

philrat on July 10, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Do you have to be mentally disabled to be an actor nowadays? I guess racism is the only way to see Obama as a successful president who faces a disapproving public, no other fantasy would do the job.

waelse1 on July 11, 2012 at 12:11 AM

I understand MSNBC, so I’ve figured out James Earl Jones.

disa on July 11, 2012 at 6:58 AM

So, racism is failing to kiss your butt enough.

Speakup on July 11, 2012 at 10:24 AM

The mighty James Earl Jones has ascended to the outer limits of Uranus where Rev. Al Sharpton emotes.

May the Farce be With you, Rev. Jones

ziggyville on July 11, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Sorry to see James Earl get stupid. Guess this “brother” thing is over powering. Ate Colin Powell. Here is a guys who works hard, does good and cannot see the obvious. Nothing about the Tea Party equates even in the least to the tactics employed by his “brother” Black Panthers, or his “brothers” the two “Revs”. Wake up James!

StevC on July 11, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Star Wars blows….just sayin

John Kettlewell on July 11, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Did libfree get banned??? When/where???

Mary in LA on July 10, 2012 at 9:08 PM