Video: George W. and the warriors

posted at 11:01 am on July 8, 2012 by Jazz Shaw

The subjects of today’s story are a bit of an odd pairing. The first is Piers Morgan, who many of our readers likely don’t watch on a regular basis. He’s on CNN, for starters, seems to demonstrate some left skewing views and is most often seen interviewing celebrities or the inventor of Chapstick.

But this week he did a feature story on former president George W. Bush. This one has nothing to do with politics, which W largely stays out of anyway, but instead promotes a mountain bike race he sponsors for wounded veterans. The feature also tells the story of one of the warriors in question, how he happened to originally meet Bush, and how that led to the creation of this event.

“The W100 is a hundred kilometer mountain bike ride to honor our vets who have been wounded in combat, to thank their families, and to thank the groups that have helped them recover from serious injury,” explained the 43rd U.S. president.

“It’s important to me, because I want to stay connected to the veteran community. I’m not going to be a very public person, this is a rare interview for me,” revealed Bush. “And therefore, I’m worried that the vets will think I don’t care about them. So, this is a way for me to say that not only do I respect them, but I love them. And will continue to do so for the rest of my life.”

I highly encourage you to watch this video. (It’s not very long.)

No matter how you may have felt about W’s performance in office or his policies, whether you are Left or Right, this story may have you thinking a bit differently about the man. He has maintained a very private life since leaving office, staying largely out of the way of history, which I find admirable. And the W-100 is clearly not some sort of stunt to polish his image or put himself in the limelight. It really sounds like the only reason he agreed to do any press is to let more veterans know that this is available. And it seems to be helping them.

A tip of my hat to W this weekend. This is some good stuff.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

God Bless President George W. Bush and Mrs. Bush.

FlatFoot on July 8, 2012 at 11:05 AM

A good man…

OmahaConservative on July 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Jazz the video won’t work with iPads, can you correct that?

Bmore on July 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM

“W” is a good man….but was a terrible President.

Having said that, he was certainly the right man for the job post 911…..I can’t imagine anyone else with that bullhorn.

What I love most about “W” is his unabashed love for the military……he will always have my respect and admiration for that. ♥

tencole on July 8, 2012 at 11:08 AM

W… Always a class act. I miss that.

SteveInRTP on July 8, 2012 at 11:08 AM

man I miss him….

God Bless W

cmsinaz on July 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Jazz the video won’t work with iPads, can you correct that?

Bmore on July 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM

iPads don’t support Flash. End of Story.

PackerBronco on July 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Bmore on July 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Maybe you need a cheap laptop for HA…

OmahaConservative on July 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Thank you, Mr. President. God bless.

Philly on July 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM

President Bush was a very good president. He made mistakes as all presidents have, but in the long run he is on the top five presidents we have had, IMO. I really believe Bush when he says he loves and respects our military, so do I!

President Bush and Laura had and have class. Unlike the two now in the wh.
L

letget on July 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Miss me yet? You better freaking believe it.

msupertas on July 8, 2012 at 11:11 AM

My cheap laptop runs HA video just dandy.

Philly on July 8, 2012 at 11:11 AM

To answer the billboard’s question: “Dear God! Yes, I miss you!”

Stoic Patriot on July 8, 2012 at 11:11 AM

CNN has an iPad-friendly site, I believe, so the video may play if you go there.

Ed Morrissey on July 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

W… Always a class crap act.
SteveInRTP on July 8, 2012 at 11:08 AM

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Quite the contrast with the present occupant of the White House…

sandee on July 8, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Ed Morrissey on July 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Thank you. They can be converted fairly easily.

Bmore on July 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Great story (like Carter and his humanitarian work post-presidency).

Wish more former politicians would devote themselves to these projects instead of building grand libraries (uh-oh that would be every former President) and telling us how smart they are (Bill Clinton).

Just fade away politicians and spend the rest of your life giving back.

PappyD61 on July 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM

PackerBronco, flash is on its way out, still some story left actually.

Bmore on July 8, 2012 at 11:17 AM

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

That was obnoxious.

George Bush was a better president than he got credit for, from either the right or the left.

I miss him and I respect him.

Terrye on July 8, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Beautiful!

Cindy Munford on July 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

You are crass act, douchebag! What’s the matter, you get tired of going through your mother’s underwear drawer?

lovingmyUSA on July 8, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Miss me yet? You better freaking believe it.

msupertas on July 8, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I was wondering which 3rd T to put on this list I’ve got … and now I know. Gotta have that “Miss me yet?” one. :)

Axe on July 8, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Great story (like Carter and his humanitarian work post-presidency).

Wish more former politicians would devote themselves to these projects…

Just fade away politicians and spend the rest of your life giving back.

PappyD61 on July 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM

It’s for show and nothing else. Bush’s “compassion” came down to him behaving like a dictator and forcing what he believed compassionate upon us. Now, we have a diminished economy as a result, with Obama as his successor to continue that diminishing.

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM

W… Always a class crap act.
SteveInRTP on July 8, 2012 at 11:08 AM

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

It didn’t take long for a petty, third rate, mediocre little turd to show up.

single stack on July 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Yesterday Drudge had a moving picture and article of W opening a facility in Africa. A few months ago Beckel on The Five put W at the top of his list of former Presidents for what he did to fight AIDS in Africa.

Dingbat63 on July 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Maybe you need a cheap laptop for HA…

OmahaConservative on July 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Morning, OC, if that heat wave does’t cut you some slack soon, I may take to calling you AC. LOL! I have a very nice laptop, th better half has it in use doing her blog.; )

Bmore on July 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM

lovingmyUSA on July 8, 2012 at 11:19 AM

You are just the sort of neanderthal that’s seduced and made stupid by authoritarians like Bush.

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Jazz the video won’t work with iPads, can you correct that?

Bmore on July 8, 2012 at 11:07

Sorry, that appears to be a Flash issue and I don’t have / know of any way to correct it. If you follow the link above the video are you able to watch it on their site maybe?

Jazz Shaw on July 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Don’t worry, Libs. I foresee in a couple of years the O18. Obama’s lame attempt to show his appreciation for the vets. On a miniature golf course . . .

BigAlSouth on July 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM

It didn’t take long for a petty, third rate, mediocre little turd to show up.

single stack on July 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I know. Why did you show up?

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Jazz the video won’t work with iPads, can you correct that?

Bmore on July 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Just send $20 million in small, unmarked bills to:

Viking01
c/o 123 Main Street
…Anytown, USA 12345

You’ll be glad you did.

viking01 on July 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Here is a link to another story about Bush and what he has been doing.

The pictures are very nice.

Terrye on July 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Thank God for men like Chris Self… And damn it’s nice to be reminded what a real CIC looks like.

RalphyBoy on July 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM

It didn’t take long for a petty, third rate, mediocre little turd to show up.

single stack on July 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I know. Why did you show up?

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM

What are you? 12?

Terrye on July 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM

The contrast between President Bush and President Obama just serves to show that there’s a difference between being President and acting Presidential. President Bush acts Presidential!

TooTall on July 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I’m sorry, but riding a bike 5 miles, much less 100 K in west Texas in the summer, or really any time of year, is NOT for show. It’s hard. Saying it is shows your own ignorance, and says nothing about W’s love for the troops.

lizzie beth on July 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I know. Why did you show up?

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM

..oh my! My brethren and sistern, we are cut to the quick with this slug’s witty ripostes.

Can we possibly go on?

The War Planner on July 8, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Bush + Roberts=Eternal damnation.

Mr. Arrogant on July 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM

You’re trash…
And you wouldn’t know class if it slapped you in the face (as you deserve)…

I’m bettin’ that – no matter how miffed you are now – you’ll still do your best to get your obamassiah re-elected.

Now, behave yourself, or your mommy won’t bring a hot pocket down to the basement for your snack.

Solaratov on July 8, 2012 at 11:35 AM

that appears to be a Flash issue

Jazz Shaw on July 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM

It’s an Apple issue. :/

Biting tongue. Fighting … self … to wisely … pick battles. *gasp*

Axe on July 8, 2012 at 11:35 AM

The contrast of W’s love for the troops and our current ‘Campaigner-in-Chief’ couldn’t have a better example than this. His mention of how he met the soldier in this story; “just wanted to stop in at the hospital” is so typical of W and Laura.

Damn right I miss him!

Markvike on July 8, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I’m surprised Morgan didn’t have a cut to Barry claiming “I GOT BINLADEN!”

GarandFan on July 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM

What I loved about President Bush was that he understood what the office of the President meant. He demonstrated that he was President of all the people.

Paddington on July 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM

TooTall on July 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Agreed.

You can’t touch as many issues as W — be as consequential as W — without messing up more or less everyone’s hair along the way. But he is only without class on SNL, i.e., never in real life. :)

Better at it than me, anyway.

Axe on July 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM
What are you? 12?

Terrye on July 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Damn, Terrye–you beat me to it! But I did find a video of ricky

Someone needs to phone Axle and tell him he isn’t getting his money’s worth with this troll…

Oh, and ricky dear…I read the comments that were on that article–you and your friends there are so “special”–I bet the short bus stops right in front of your door. The hatred and ignorance in the comments accompanying that article, are as thick as the swamp mud in which you wallow. Now run away–this is a site for the big kids–we dont play with kids whose diapers drag in the dirt…

lovingmyUSA on July 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Great video. Well done, Jazz.

SlimyBill on July 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM

When was the last time a liberal president or other key leader said that they loved the military? To George W. Bush. it comes naturally.

hawkdriver on July 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Must really chafe your butt that the O’Messiah has continued just about every foreign policy initiative Bush implemented in the WOT. How “Neanderthal” of him.

Oh yeah. Gitmo still open?

LMAO

BigAlSouth on July 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Thanks, Dubya! You continue to lead while others continue to whine. Too bad they don’t have your sterling character and statesman-like capabilities. God bless you!

ExpressoBold on July 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM

The War Planner on July 8, 2012 at 11:32 AM

And shoot you beat me to the video…sigh…

lovingmyUSA on July 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Can we possibly go on?

The War Planner on July 8, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Yes. Little ricky is quite the wit….or at least, halfwit.

Solaratov on July 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Surely do miss the man.

Maybe this November we can install class instead of crass.

irongrampa on July 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Made me cry, I am a softee for George.
obummer will NEVER do antyhing that will make this country proud that he was elected potus.

redlucy on July 8, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Nice video. For all you W haters, I have a short story to share. No, W is certainly far from perfect, but please consider this as testament to his sincerity. 2003, a friend of mine was in Fallujah, he got blown up. Legs, one gone the other, useless. He shared with me some things not published by the filth at the NYT’s or many other news outlets at the time. W would visit weekly, sometimes two or three times a week, our injured troops returning from war. It made all the difference in the world to my friends recovery. No photo ops. The only cameras allowed were the ones of family members. W will continue this work for the rest of his life. Of this you can be sure. I have the photos to prove it. The troops featured in this video and the injured ones that aren’t. Look upon them with great pride. These are Men. The only thing standing between you and a vicious world. Do everything you can for them. Make them as proud of you as you are of them.

Bmore on July 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Chris Self is a true patriot. Seven times in battle, and two with one leg. God Bless that guy!

kevinkristy on July 8, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I love the attitude of Chris Self and his whole family. They are in the military to serve their country that they love, not because they are desperate for a job or because they have something to prove. And when they are wounded, they do not consider themselves victims.

What annoys me more than anything is the modern liberal attitude that our military are mere mercenaries, and our wounded veterans are just another victim class.

rockmom on July 8, 2012 at 11:47 AM

viking01 on July 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM

; ), the checks in the mail./

Bmore on July 8, 2012 at 11:48 AM

The Greatest President of the 21st century

Yeah, I know that’s not saying too much, but still, he dwarfs the men before and after him and even his father. Only Reagan’s great shadow is longer in recent times.

thebrokenrattle on July 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM

There could not be a sharper or more focused contrast between the following statement about Chris Self and the self-pitying little fool who wants us all to give him a break because he “tried real hard” (side note to the “intellectual giant” Obama: the correct phrase is “tried really hard” you moron):
George W. Bush on Chris Self: “When dealt a tough hand, he didn’t fold . . .he didn’t use his injury as an excuse, he used it as an opportunity to excel.” That, Obama, you mom-jeans wearing, whining, puling, sorry excuse for a human being, is what a real leader and a real man does.

natasha333 on July 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM

hawkdriver on July 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Liberals do not love the military because they cannot understand people who love their country so much they they would die for it, or sacrifice limbs for it. There is nothing they would die for because they are self-centered, and they believe America is a flawed country that is not worth their sacrifice.

rockmom on July 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM

George W. Bush on Chris Self: “When dealt a tough hand, he didn’t fold . . .he didn’t use his injury as an excuse, he used it as an opportunity to excel.” That, Obama, you mom-jeans wearing, whining, puling, sorry excuse for a human being, is what a real leader and a real man American does.

natasha333 on July 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM

rockmom on July 8, 2012 at 11:53 AM

rockmom on July 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM

And it is nearly half of America now. Sad.

hawkdriver on July 8, 2012 at 11:55 AM

It’s not surprising Morgan did this piece. His charity on Celebrity Apprentice was the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. While not really connected to W’s thing, related none-the-less.

TheJotus on July 8, 2012 at 11:55 AM

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM

…JugEars farted… and look what’s here!

KOOLAID2 on July 8, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Jazz Shaw on July 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Thanks Jazz, I ended up sneaking the laptop away from the better half. ; )

Bmore on July 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM

viking01 on July 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM

; ), the checks in the mail./

Bmore on July 8, 2012 at 11:48 AM

..wouldn’t it have been faster if you’d faxed it to him, Mr. B?

The War Planner on July 8, 2012 at 11:58 AM

That race actually took place about 15 minutes from where I live. A lot of local coverage and some great backstories. I admire Bush’s giving spirit and love of country.

God bless you, Mr. President!

4Grace on July 8, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Bush was a great first term President. But the war took its toll and the left was so vitroilic in his second term. That and losing Congress to the dems I think Bush caved in to Pelosi in 2006 to avoid an impeachment hearing.

That is when the economy went south. Bush was fighting to keep the war on terror going and it cost him too much politically.

But his fight was the reason Osama is dead now. If Bush had backed down in 2006 the forces wouldnt have been there to take Osama out.

I feel the same way about Bush that I do about Reagan. They would have been superior presidents if the democrats hadnt undermined them so much in their quest for power.

William Amos on July 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

4Grace on July 8, 2012 at 12:00 PM

15 minutes from Palo-Duro…lucky you.

cozmo on July 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM

That was very inspiring for me. Seeing those guys with various prosthesis riding around in a canyon on a mountain bike really gives my motivation a hard kick in the backside. I got lucky and didn’t have any major limbs blown off.

Memo to self: Life is hard and sulking about it doesn’t make it any better.

Mord on July 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Unlike the current, incompetent occupant of the White House, Bush is a class act, an honorable man and a courageous human being.

rplat on July 8, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Luvya Dubya…

Can’t wait for Sean Hannity to interview TFGP as he rides in the Gay Pride Rainbow 1K in his mommy jeans..

hillsoftx on July 8, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Bush turned 66 on Friday.

I may not have agreed with all his policies, but those who weren’t in uniform when he took office may not understand what a difference he made as Commander in Chief. Policies on the use of the military, and issues with rules of engagement, had had people discouraged during the Clinton years. When Bush took over, there were early indications that he and his Defense team would be rethinking some constraints that had made it almost pointless to keep operating in some places. That was a positive thing.

Then 9/11 happened, and for a couple of weeks, the military planners and decision-makers were still mentally in the old, dysfunctional Clinton groove. That changed quickly. When it became clear that Bush was going to let the military fight to win, everyone was suddenly walking taller. It was quite remarkable.

I knew some of the people on USS Abraham Lincoln, which hosted Bush after the Iraq invasion and put up the “Mission Accomplished” banner. (I can confirm from personal knowledge that it was the ship that put the banner up, and that it was meant to celebrate the ABE strike group’s very long but successful deployment. Their mission was accomplished.)

ABE personnel said they had never been prouder of anything than of getting to recover Bush in the S-3B Viking aircraft and have him on the ship. He was a Commander in Chief to be proud of.

J.E. Dyer on July 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I got lucky and didn’t have any major limbs blown off.

Memo to self: Life is hard and sulking about it doesn’t make it any better.

Mord on July 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM

..if what can be read into your comment is true, a sincere thank you for your service and sacrifice. And, not to be catty in the slightest, what might be classified as a minor limb?

The War Planner on July 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Compare this story to how our current POTUS feels about the men and women who fight for our country:

There have only been three times since D-DAY in 1945 that a sitting US president has NOT visited the D-Day Monument

Dates
2010 Barack Obama
2011 Barack Obama
2012 Barack Obama

For the past 68 years EVERY president has paid tribute to the fallen on the anniversary of D-Day…except Barack Obama.

On the anniversary this year he jumped on Air Force One…flew to California to be with his Hollywood friends for a fund raiser for the Nov election.

So much does Obama cherish our military that fought and died for us? Not one flip

LaRepublican on July 8, 2012 at 12:10 PM

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Sigh. Just as youth is wasted on the young, knowledge is wasted on the ignorant.

How’s them knees from workin Prez Preezy all night long?

BlaxPac on July 8, 2012 at 12:10 PM

He has my eternal love by the way he loves the military. When tornados hit the Fort Rucker area in 2007 and it hit a high school killing seven children( a couple of them military children)- Bush came down with no fan fare, avoided the press and holed up in a Church and prayed with the families. He left the area with no press and fanfare. He was strictly there to comfort the families and offer support.

melle1228 on July 8, 2012 at 12:10 PM

One thing about W – agree with his policies or not – you always knew he loved America, loved it’s people and loved the military. That was never in doubt.

With Obama I doubt that every day.

gophergirl on July 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I miss Bush. Heck, after four years of Obama, I miss Nixon!

KillerKane on July 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Bmore on July 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Our heatwave broke yesterday, thankfully. We are only supposed to be in the mid-eighties for a week. We are still in a drought with no rain in sight…

OmahaConservative on July 8, 2012 at 12:19 PM

And in due time…
There will be a party at the WH with photos of people flipping the bird at W’s portrait..
Obama off camera with a big smile.

Electrongod on July 8, 2012 at 12:21 PM

If i ever had a chance to meet President Bush to debate some of his policies (NCLB, Medicaid expansion) it would be spirited indeed…

…However, there is ZERO chance that we would argue about his love of country and of the military. This man has been steadfast in his support…not to mention his work after his Presidency, even showing that bipartisan spirit the MSM/Left keep bleating about during the Haiti disaster recovery w/President Clinton.

But his low-key approach during his after years? Not responding in kind to his detractors in power now from the WH, etc? That’s class, and the sign of a man of true faith.

Thank You Mr President. History *will* be kind to you, and on behalf of a grateful nation I salute you and yours.

BlaxPac on July 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM

President Bush’s respect for the Troops

The Troops’ respect for President Bush

Flora Duh on July 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I love the reaction of the troops when they realize it’s him. That video makes me cry everytime I see it.

gophergirl on July 8, 2012 at 12:26 PM

W… Always a class crap act.

SteveInRTP on July 8, 2012 at 11:08 AM

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

The rickv403 Unit was much funnier.

F-

Del Dolemonte on July 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM

His devotion to our military guys and gals is legendary and exemplary. He is a good man and was a good President. I do honor him and his time in office. I disaggreed with him once in a while, but that is to be expected. He was a breath of fresh air after Clinton.

BetseyRoss on July 8, 2012 at 12:28 PM

. Bush’s “compassion” came down to him behaving like a dictator

rickv404 on July 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM

You’re Boring.

Del Dolemonte on July 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I miss George Bush.

taternuggets on July 8, 2012 at 12:33 PM

The War Planner on July 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Fingers! Sort of a “branch” off of a major limb, heh. I lost half of two. Nothing that would require a prosthetic. I almost lost my right leg at the knee but it is amazing what they can glue and screw back together now.

I just wish I had the heart to gut it out like those guys do. Things like this video force me to stop feeling sorry for myself, and that is a great thing.

Thank you for your “Thank You”. I hit an IED in Iraq, October 31, 2005. Now I hate both Halloween and fireworks, darn it! :)

Great video Jazz, thank you very much for posting it. I would have missed it completely otherwise.

Mord on July 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I miss Bush. Heck, after four years of Obama, I miss Nixon!

KillerKane on July 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM

..I’ll see your Nixon and raise you a..Carter!

The War Planner on July 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Bush, the person has always been a good man. Alongside he’s veterans initiatives, he’s also saved/improved millions of lives in Africa.

lester on July 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

D@mn. I’ve been feeling sorry for myself all morning for reasons that pale against what these folks have been through.

I’m an @ss, pure and simple.

Thanks for the wake-up call.

Kraken on July 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

My husband joined Dec 91. He got the last year of Bush the elder and then had the “pleasure”/// of serving during the Clinton years. Bush’s presidency was so much better. He is retiring under Obama because he said he is just to old to put up with another liberal who experiements with the military just to see if it can survive..

melle1228 on July 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I’ll never forget the video of when Bush was told about 9/11. Never did I see a man hurt so much and fight so hard to keep from showing it. His eyes told all I needed to know about the measure of the man’s character.

And it’s a good one.

Liam on July 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Mord on July 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM

..as opposed to the numerous vicious paper cuts I received whilst working at SAC HQ during the VN war. Seriously, God bless you and keep you and we are very grateful for your service and sacrifice. You have, sir, much to be proud of and a great many who respect you.

The War Planner on July 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM

..I’ll see your Nixon and raise you a..Carter!

The War Planner on July 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Hey, let’s not say things we can’t take back. That’s asking a lot.

KillerKane on July 8, 2012 at 12:40 PM

The Troops’ respect for President Bush

Flora Duh on July 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Quite a striking difference. And the music seemed so self-serving…

Liam on July 8, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I miss Bush. Heck, after four years of Obama, I miss Nixon!

KillerKane on July 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM

+1,152,941

itsspideyman on July 8, 2012 at 12:43 PM

You’re Boring.

Del Dolemonte on July 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Nah…….it (ricky) is just upset because he knows how da wun looks on a bike…..wearing ricky’s mom’s pants!!!

good side by side comparison:

RealMc on July 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM