No “gendered pronouns” please

posted at 2:31 pm on July 7, 2012 by Jazz Shaw

If you’re like me, (and aren’t you all?) I know you’ve been waiting impatiently with one question on your minds. When, oh when, will Harvard appoint a new permanent director of BGLTQ student life? (We’re going to circle back to that acronym which caught me by surprise in a few moments.) Fear not, readers, for your long wait is over. And the winner is

Vanidy M. Bailey will serve as director of Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, and Queer (BGLTQ) student life beginning July 16, dean of Harvard College Evelynn M. Hammonds announced this week. Bailey, who will report to the assistant dean of student life, will oversee all initiatives that support BGLTQ undergraduates.

So… we’ve got that little chore out of the way. But wait! Steyn discovers that yet another grievous social injustice has taken place even in the midst of this happy occasion.

Alas, this long overdue shattering of the BGLTQ ceiling was marred by the Harvard Crimson’s grossly insensitive coverage:

An earlier version of this article used the pronoun “she” to refer to Vanidy “Van” Bailey, the newly appointed director of bisexual, gay, lesbian, transgender, and queer student life. In fact, Bailey prefers not to be referred to by any gendered pronoun.

I’ll bet Elizabeth Warren is kicking herself for not thinking of that one.

Stop the merry-go-round, please. My head is spinning. Before I go out on the porch and begin yelling at random Harvard students to get off my lawn, let’s try to work through a couple items from this story which have once again left me alone and confused. And I would note that I only bring up these points in the interest of keeping the language in some semblance of order.

First of all, Mr.Ms. … um … “Van” doesn’t want to be referred to with a “gendered pronoun.” Not for nothing, but as wonderful as the English language is, we’re still working with a finite number of words here. Once you remove “he” and “she” from the mix, we’re pretty much left with “it.” And I’m fairly sure somebody is going to be offended by that. You’re sort of throwing a wet blanket on your future news coverage potential, pal.

Second, what’s up with this acronym BGLTQ? I’m leaving the full definition in the quoted text above because it certainly seems to come from a source which should know, but weren’t we supposed to not be using the “Q word” when referring to gay people? I thought that was pretty much verboten, at least for those not playing on that team. But now it’s part of the official public lexicon?

I only just found out this week that “oriental” is considered an offensive term. Of course, I was never entirely clear on what Oriental meant, other than a vague reference to people or things on the other side of the Pacific ocean. But apparently you’re not supposed to say that now either. I tell you, I simply can’t keep up. (By the way, are people from India “Asians?” Isn’t India in Asia?) Of course, I was recently informed that you’re not supposed to call people of the Muslim faith “Muslims” any more either, but that guy was selling pretzels on the sidewalk near my home and seemed somewhat confused, so I’m not sure how much of an authority he is. One can never be too careful, though.

But be that as it may, we’ll have to soldier on. Clearly we need an alternative to “he” and “she” for the modern era. Does it already exist? Any suggestions?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

than* Ugh, probably should proofread more

Cyhort on July 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM

“That’s either a very ugly girl or a very pretty monster!”
- Abbott & Costello In The Foreign Legion

mechkiller_k on July 7, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Has “FREAK” been covered, because I think that would be a catch-all term.

rgranger on July 7, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Being an Occidental myself and married to an Oriental, our children are Prime meridians But we use the slur GMTs to refer to them.

esnap on July 7, 2012 at 4:38 PM

The asylum is quite literally being run by the inmates.

avgjo on July 7, 2012 at 4:40 PM

So you’d prefer…?

“Miss Thing”, I believe, is the preferred appellation. And although I’m unfamiliar with the “G” and “Q” ingredients, I think Miss Thing ought to cut down on the souped-up BLT’s.

M240H on July 7, 2012 at 4:46 PM

It’s not offensive, just incorrect. The Orient is a geographical area; someone can be from the Orient. There is no Oriental race.

yubley on July 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Then explain “African-American.” I’m pretty sure that’s a geographical area, too. So is Asia, but a really huge one.

My big objection to Asian is that it can be used to describe anyone from Israel to Indian to Mongolian to Japanese to Thai. It’s barely less vague than referring to someone as “human.”

My theory is that all such terms have a shelf-life. Once the usage is common, a new term has to be invented and learned so that you can demonstrate you are “sensitive” to the issue of discrimination … by using the newly politically correct term.

There Goes The Neighborhood on July 7, 2012 at 4:46 PM

*rolls eyes*

Well, when she invents a new word for “pretentious douchebag” I’ll be happy to call her that.

And, really, there ware getting to be way too many letters. “Gay” pretty much says it all, but I can get adding the LBT part. The rest? Just let it go, guys. Breaking yourself down into an even smaller “minority” doesn’t make you more special tat the rest of us that are just happy being gay, or, even better, just people.

Cyhort on July 7, 2012 at 4:30 PM

now there is GLOW (according to the Harvard Crimson) which covers all of the above alphabet subgroups only now not for whites in the above mentioned acronymns.

It’s only racism if whites do it right?

workingclass artist on July 7, 2012 at 4:47 PM

esnap on July 7, 2012 at 4:38 PM

lol…well done

workingclass artist on July 7, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I thought “Q” originally referred to “questioning”. Someone will have to ask “It” for clarification.

Buy Danish on July 7, 2012 at 4:50 PM

esnap on July 7, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Greenwich is such an Anglo-centric term, how dare you!

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on July 7, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Shim or Herm work…

Gwillie on July 7, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Sorry, but Herm is taken.

Tzetzes on July 7, 2012 at 4:56 PM

yubley on July 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM

There Goes The Neighborhood on July 7, 2012 at 4:46 PM

depends on the usage.

geographic as in from the continent of asia = asian

folks from Canada,Mexico,Central and South America get pissed off that the general term American is commonly used to identify specifically the United States, But frankly this is due to the cultural,economic and military influence of the USA especially after WWII.

a hazard of success so to speak & likely to continue for quite a while.

workingclass artist on July 7, 2012 at 4:57 PM

“It, who must not be named…”

My God. I think John Adams would have checked out long before it came to this.

HopeHeFails on July 7, 2012 at 4:58 PM

I nominate the word “sheeesh” to cover people with pronounosis.

redmama on July 7, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Thank heaven this thread has moved down on the page so the face of IT is not staring out at you every time you visit Hot Air.

bayview on July 7, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Instead of “she”, I think we should refer to her as Thing Without A Title. There might even be a good acronym for that.

The Rogue Tomato on July 7, 2012 at 5:03 PM

How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

There Goes The Neighborhood on July 7, 2012 at 5:03 PM

bayview on July 7, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Obama still tops the pics

workingclass artist on July 7, 2012 at 5:03 PM

If Q means ‘questioning’, then the gay mindset is obviously to get them before they stop questioning and lean to being straight.

Liam on July 7, 2012 at 5:04 PM

The Rogue Tomato on July 7, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Didn’t The artist formally known as Prince do that and made a snappy new logo nobody could verbally pronounce

workingclass artist on July 7, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I’m thinking that we can just cobble “He” “She” and “It” together for the proper acronym: SHeIt.

When pronounced with a quintessential southern accent, it’s readily apparent how appropriate the word is. :)

TKindred on July 7, 2012 at 5:07 PM

If they don’t have a word yet, I’m sure they will come up with one soon and then the PC police will demand that everyone use it, no matter how ridiculous it is.

xrayiiis on July 7, 2012 at 5:08 PM

workingclass artist on July 7, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Thing Without A Title

The Rogue Tomato on July 7, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Ok, I am willing to call Vanidy “Van” Bailey…”it”. I say give it what it wants.

William Eaton on July 7, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Answer: Moron.

FiveG on July 7, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I don’t suppose a compromise merging of two terms would work: She-it

sirmatthew on July 7, 2012 at 5:12 PM

workingclass artist on July 7, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Thing Without A Title

The Rogue Tomato on July 7, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Separated at birth?

workingclass artist on July 7, 2012 at 5:15 PM

The ultimate nongendered pronoun == Chaz as in,

No chaz di’n't!

Not to be confused w/ Cher which is the mother of the ultimate pronoun.

esnap on July 7, 2012 at 5:17 PM

“It”.

albill on July 7, 2012 at 5:25 PM

How about “s/he” for he/she and “h/er” for his/her? Am I really even considering this?

servative on July 7, 2012 at 5:35 PM

African-American makes sense in that descendants of slaves do not (generally) know from which country/region of Africa they are. While most European-Americans know their heritage (Italian-American, Irish-American, etc…) descendants of slaves use the more generic African-American

kutabeach on July 7, 2012 at 5:35 PM

According to up and down twinkles, it is a female-bodied person.

txag92 on July 7, 2012 at 5:35 PM

The entire farce is a product of progressive liberalism. What a bunch of morons!

ultracon on July 7, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I think the safe thing to do is abandon human language altogether and instead communicate by waving insect antenna prothesis surgically implanted into our scalps.

CrustyB on July 7, 2012 at 5:37 PM

How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

There Goes The Neighborhood on July 7, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Please abstain from offensive verbs.

Tzetzes on July 7, 2012 at 5:38 PM

If “he” or “she” doesn’t work, how about we just go with “freak”?

pghpat26 on July 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM

It’s a helluva scam these grievance mongers have going. The diversity industry makes Ron Popeil and Jim and Tammy Fay Baker look like pikers.

Rational Thought on July 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Maybe she would prefer “cousin it”? Gender specific pronouns confer humanity whereas non gender specific pronouns confer property. Great, refer to a black person as property and see how well that will gover.

LCT688 on July 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM

What exactly is that a picture of?

CorporatePiggy on July 7, 2012 at 5:44 PM

This whole gay marriage thing is just the beginning.

What this is going to lead to is a complete collapse of Western culture as “she” and descriptions like that will be deemed offensive.

Then any school books that have a family with a male and female and two small children will deemed “insensitive” and will be removed by schools.

We have a nation that will one day BAN books like “Fun with Dick and Jane” or “Our New Friends” and put them in the same class as some racist trash from the civil war.

Unchallenged, our nation will be destroyed by the confusion and chaos of this gay rights movement.

Don’t believe me?…………….watch.

PappyD61 on July 7, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Rational Thought on July 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM

True That!

workingclass artist on July 7, 2012 at 5:51 PM

May I suggest genderphobic nutjob?

underdog on July 7, 2012 at 5:51 PM

OK, what exactly is “queer” in this context? Apparently it’s different from Gay, Lesbian, or Transgender.

LordDaMan on July 7, 2012 at 5:51 PM

BGLTQ, huh?

If we can trick them into saying it backwards will they go back to their own dimension and leave the rest of us alone?

Cleombrotus on July 7, 2012 at 5:55 PM

After reading the article, I don’t see where us normal Americans are going but where Harvard is destined…

b1jetmech on July 7, 2012 at 5:57 PM

We must construct a phrase to refer to Van, based on her degree of intellectual elevation.

I suggest it read as follows: “The toaster prefers not to be referred to by any gendered pronoun.”

The language works, it’s worked since Chaucer, it will continue to work long after you fade into obscurity. You’re nothing but a self-absorbed lackwit demanding everyone give up their time so you can express your perceived superiority by explaining the logical legerdemain that’s led you to decide that the most expressive spoken language in human history can’t use “he” or “she” anymore because it *gasp* avoids confusion where a gender is known.

If it somehow upsets your fragile psyche for people to speak of you as an identified individual worthy of some description; rather than an amorphous impersonal object, you’re the one that needs correcting, not the rest of the world.

Seriously, just stuff off. Only you and yours will ever care about this.

PXCharon on July 7, 2012 at 6:00 PM

How much anyone want to bet that neither s@#& for brains nor anyone related to it is paying a penny for its education at haaaavvvaaaad and it was recruited due to its very vocal and aggressive victimhood.

peacenprosperity on July 7, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I’d even bet that if based on pure academic merit, it would probably have a difficult time getting accepted to most state universities.

peacenprosperity on July 7, 2012 at 6:02 PM

I suggest the gender neutral word “stoopid”.

Common usages:

Hey stoopid.
Hi stoopid.
Yo guys look at stoopid over there.
I like to introduce my friend, stoopid Van.

I now pronouce you wife and wife, may I introduce stoopid Van and stoopid Betty.

orbitalair on July 7, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Seriously though, the only sane response to this is to weep.

Cleombrotus on July 7, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Welcome to Ayn Rand’s “Anthem”.

LooseCannon on July 7, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Good Lord.

gophergirl on July 7, 2012 at 6:10 PM

In fact, Bailey prefers not to be referred to by any gendered pronoun!

Oh isn’t that special a Word Nazis.

Dr Evil on July 7, 2012 at 6:11 PM

peacenprosperity on July 7, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Buckle your seatbelt:
Van was hired as a member of Harvard’s faculty.

;)

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 7, 2012 at 6:11 PM

How about Snaggletooth for a non-gendered pronoun?

Is it cruel? Maybe. But not as cruel as trying to remove what should be basic inoffensive shortcuts generally used after the name of the subject is known because you don’t want to be labeled.

Newsflash: No one escapes labeling. Does it suck sometimes? Yes. Now grow up and enter into adulthood.

BKennedy on July 7, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Bailey vying for the coveted George Orwell Doublespeak Trophy.

Doublespeak is language that deliberately disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., “downsizing” for layoffs, “servicing the target” for bombing), making the truth less unpleasant, without denying its nature. It may also be deployed as intentional ambiguity, or reversal of meaning (for example, naming a state of war “peace”). In such cases, doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth, producing a communication bypass.

Dr Evil on July 7, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Suggest you all go here to see and hear her speak:

If you read the Description of the video, you will see that she prefers the pronoun “their”.

I must say I am fascinated by these people, because they appear to me to be desperate to be unique but at the same time desperate for validation from others. I wonder how it feels to wake up feeling like you’re awesome and then spend all day trolling for approval from others.

Of course, it’s the immense Narcissism that tops all.

SlimyBill on July 7, 2012 at 6:16 PM

SlimyBill on July 7, 2012 at 6:16 PM

It’s not narcissism; it’s spiritual chaos.

Cleombrotus on July 7, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Nothing to see here – compared to what’s going on in Sweden …

HondaV65 on July 7, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Suggest you all go here to see and hear her speak:

Of course, it’s the immense Narcissism that tops all.

SlimyBill on July 7, 2012 at 6:16 PM

SlimyBill on July 7, 2012 at 6:16 PM

It’s not narcissism; it’s spiritual chaos.

Cleombrotus on July 7, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I would say it’s self-willed narcissism (Who needs God when you are your own god, Pride in the extreme) which leads to a spiritual vacuum (an excess of self centered distortion, no room for God or anything else but self gratification/demands) resulting in the chaos of lunacy…so you’re both right

workingclass artist on July 7, 2012 at 6:34 PM

This is getting much more attention than it deserves.

I leave it to the reader to decide whether I’m talking about the issue or the person.

Akzed on July 7, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Words matter.

“Their” is third person PLURAL, which is nonsense to apply to someone.

An individual is assigned either the masculine or feminine gender pronoun depending on his or her sex, which is determined b–guess what?–his or her sex organs. I accept that one’s sex organs do not necessarily determine one’s sexuality, but they do determine one’s gender.
PS. I will even accept that a person undergoing sex reassignment may choose the pronoun for the sex to which he or she is changing, but the plural is out of the question.

goddessoftheclassroom on July 7, 2012 at 6:43 PM

We are all struggling (maybe struggling isn’t the word but . . .) to come up with an appropriate way to address non-shes or non-hes. Just hope my kids don’t ask me right now – “I don’t know” has been overused lately with the direction society has been going.

How about OTHER, or MISCELLANEOUS (wait, too close to miss). How about SAD.

underdog on July 7, 2012 at 6:49 PM

She-beast or Man-thing works for me.

wowbagger48 on July 7, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I think “it” works just fine in these situations. If you want to be non-gendered then it is the only thing that should work.

Sammo21 on July 7, 2012 at 6:53 PM

This is getting much more attention than it deserves.

Akzed on July 7, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Excuse me, “person”?? You’re quite the species nazi, aren’t you?

/haaavaaad

WhatSlushfund on July 7, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Of course, it’s the immense Narcissism that tops all.

SlimyBill on July 7, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Went to the link…another artifice theory dressedup as authentication of trueself….in other words batsh*tcrazy Bullsh*t that doesn’t fool anybody.

Her idea of masculine centered personhood relies on her notion that because she wears men’s boxer shorts she is a man…It is laughable but trendy

workingclass artist on July 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM

That’s a big it.

jclittlep on July 7, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Progressive Democrat.

BlaxPac on July 7, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Suggest you all go here to see and hear her speak:

Of course, it’s the immense Narcissism that tops all.

SlimyBill on July 7, 2012 at 6:16 PM

The further you follow this line of thinking down the rabbit hole the more it reveals itself as nonsense. “Van” prefers the pronoun “their”. This would suggest multiple personalities. OK, maybe that one fits.

The video is about a group called Me & My B.O.I.S, a play on the word boys. Obviously they really wish they were boys, but don’t try to tell them that. I wish I was rich but putting on expensive clothes doesn’t make me rich.

imshocked on July 7, 2012 at 7:21 PM

They should use the word ‘E (apostrophe E). Example:

“The world was a rather simple place until ‘e showed up.”

I’m still working on ‘his’ and ‘her’.

Timothy S. Carlson on July 7, 2012 at 7:28 PM

This moronic nonsense doesn’t speak for the majority of gays/LGBT. So please, don’t take it as such. Heck, just today I got banned from a gay forum for being a misogynist (I wasn’t given an exaple of this) and racist because I linked to THIS vid clip from Family Guy. Just in case those who call me a shill for the progressive loud gay orgs. They usually don’t care much for my conservative views.

How did ya miss that one? lol.

JetBoy on July 7, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I can think of many names, none of them suitable here.

Ken James on July 7, 2012 at 7:59 PM

If he/she/it doesn’t like gender pronouns just use he. He is technically gender neutral despite the insane stupidity of the PC crowd. And he/she/it is just begging to harassed with the endless use of he. And he deserves it.

NotCoach on July 7, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I object to the BGLTQ BS. I am gay and I resent being tossed in with a tacky bunch of fantasists (bisexuals) and body mutilators (transgendered people). While some people have sex with both men and women, no one desires both men and women in the way the “bisexuals” claim. The so-called bisexuals are either exceptionally horny or exceptionally desperate. Think of the fattest, most repulsive looking person you know. Odds are quite high, he or she is a “bisexual”. In terms of the transgendered, some people want their genital organs mutilated and reassembled in various ways. Other people want kitsch tattoos on their foreheads. I suppose they have a right to do it, but I don’t feel the rest of us have to pretend their choices are awesome or merit them our society’s highly coveted victim status.

thuja on July 7, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Someone better tell the Philippines government.

There is an island here divided into two – “Oriental Mindoro” and “Occidental Mindoro”. Maybe more of an east / west thing?

Timothy S. Carlson on July 7, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Never let a good identity crisis go to waste.

lynncgb on July 7, 2012 at 8:51 PM

workingclass artist on July 7, 2012 at 5:06 PM

My first thought was how about “the thing formerly known as she”, but there have been many worthy suggestions.

SlimyBill on July 7, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I am puzzled by the thing formerly known as she’s desire to be referred to as a plural possessive. Plural I could see (for obvious reasons), but what’s with the possesive? That would be like referring to a man as his or a woman as hers.

Do you think Harvard has any idea of the level of self parody they have reached in recent years?

talkingpoints on July 7, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Actually, according to many gays, bi-sexuals are looked down on and considered to be getting a free ride.

Liam on July 7, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Boy, was Liam right!

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 7, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Just so you know Vanidy this is where we draw the line. Amongst your friends and acquaintances you can refer to yourselves as she , he , it, them or as the artist formerly known as Prince for all I care. However once you venture out to the public at large we refuse to be bit players in your Peter Pan inspired navel gazing androgynous kaubuki theatre. With all due respect Ma’am .

sirpatrick on July 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I’d love to know what her/his salary is.

On second thought, no I wouldn’t. It’s probably a lot.

PattyJ on July 7, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Even if you attend Hahvahd, you apparently don’t learn your basic biology: the division of the sexes, that is, a male and a female. Duh. If this person wishes to be called it, so be it. But that doesn’t erase the fact that Van is a female. Period.

chai on July 7, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Mr. … Ms. … um … “Van” doesn’t want to be referred to with a “gendered pronoun.

Ok, I’m going with Bertha-Butt.

smellthecoffee on July 7, 2012 at 10:20 PM

One day these kids will have to get real jobs, and it will be funny to watch them try to explain these rules to their boss, who won’t have any time for it…..or them.

goflyers on July 7, 2012 at 10:23 PM

They’re all just insane! There’s no other word for it. We’re trying to understand insanity. You can’t.

JellyToast on July 7, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Why are we still one country? I have nothing in common with these people other than being homo sapiens. I don’t want to be a part of their way of governance any more than they want to be a part of mine. The sooner we can separate, the sooner we can reconcile when the DPRA’s economy collapses.

321mdl on July 7, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Call it VAN…Victim, A Nobody

skeeterbite on July 7, 2012 at 11:07 PM

I dealt with some of this attitude about 15 years ago while doing volunteer work… There is no solution because the goal post moves as often as new players enter the field.

Back then I realized that the main reason for the constant nit-picking about the verbal ‘insensitivity of others’ is to gain the upper hand. The point of the indignation largely boils down to… ‘I’m right and you’re a bigot’… basically.

RalphyBoy on July 7, 2012 at 11:14 PM

In the South, we have this solved. Its “y’all”. Plural, “all y’all”. No, we don’t much care for Harvard types down here.

tngmv on July 7, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Being unapologetically insensitive on these matters is tremendously liberating.

J.E. Dyer on July 7, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Bill Maher wants its phone number.

slickwillie2001 on July 7, 2012 at 11:35 PM

And incidentally, I am deeply offended by Vanidy M. Bailey’s intolerance of the differently-grammared.

J.E. Dyer on July 7, 2012 at 11:38 PM

“Their” is third person PLURAL, which is nonsense to apply to someone.

Probably meant in the royal sense, as in king mother barking mad insane.

Most likely we’ll just have to use “this” and “that”.

Sounds like Harvard needs a chapter of my favorite unofficial student organization from my law school, the Straight White Guys Law Caucus. Membership was open to any and all who promised not to take offense.

Lammo on July 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Such f*cking nonsense. The biggest problem is that it’ll be voting for Obama.

Dopenstrange on July 7, 2012 at 11:56 PM

“Clearly we need an alternative to “he” and “she” for the modern era. Does it already exist? Any suggestions?”

Sure. It’s a combination of she, he, and it, and it very accurately describes Vanidy M. Bailey and all others liek Vanidy M. Bailey:

shit

Greg Q on July 8, 2012 at 12:03 AM

I dub “it”, El Guano Loco.

TugboatPhil on July 8, 2012 at 12:03 AM

we have a winner, I was stuck on two weird a t???

Thing Without A Title