Ann Romney: We’ve been looking at the option of a woman for VP

posted at 1:01 pm on July 5, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

From the same CBS News interview that Allahpundit highlighted yesterday, Mitt’s wife Ann Romney added a few interesting tidbits to the conversation:

Firstly, I think Mrs. Romney has it exactly right on Obama’s core campaign strategy:

“I feel like all he’s doing is saying, ‘Let’s kill this guy,” she said, seated next to her husband… “And I feel like that’s not really a very good campaign policy. …

In August, some Democratic strategists let leak to the press that Obama’s top aides were looking at a massive character takedown of Romney in light of a deterring economy; “kill Romney” was a phrase used by one. “That was their memo that came out from their campaign,” Ann Romney said. “And it’s like, ‘not when I’m next to him you better not.”

With the economy oscillating somewhere between mildly demoralizing and positively terrible, Obama can’t run on his vast record of broken promises. The ObamaCare-Tax ruling certainly didn’t do him any favors as far as giving him leeway to tout his achievements, so it’s all “evil profit-seeking Bain Capital did this” and “as Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney did that” — they’re definitely playing up the cheap populism on his swing-state bus tour today and Friday. (The bus tour is titled “Betting on America.” Translation: Mitt Romney outsourced jobs!)

Secondly, a little hint at what might be going on in the vice presidential vetting, perhaps?

Mitt Romney’s wife says her husband is thinking about picking a woman to be on his ticket this fall.

Ann Romney says in an interview, “We’ve been looking at that and I love that option as well.” …

The former Massachusetts governor, who was joined by his wife for the interview, declined to describe the status of the vice presidential search, saying “that’s something I’m keeping close with my team.”

Hmmm: An honest-to-goodness clue, or just another red herring in the Veep-speculation du jour? Sen. Kelly Ayotte, Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, and Gov. Susana Martinez would be my guesses — Ayotte and McMorris Rodgers have been especially staunch surrogates for Romney in the campaign so far. But of course, only Team Romney really knows who’s on the list, and I’m sure they’re “considering” and seriously vetting at least a few people, so a lady may very well be an option as much as anyone else right now.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Bachmann?

Schadenfreude on July 5, 2012 at 1:02 PM

If this rumor is true…

Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, Ohio Sen. Rob Portman, Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

…only the last two will do. Otherwise the land will go to sleep and wake up on Nov. 7 in a never-ending nightmare.

Schadenfreude on July 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Great, just what we need…identity politics.

HB3 on July 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Of course they are looking at women. They should be looking at anyone qualified, man, woman, beast.

Blake on July 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Would the job be any less a bucket of warm p*ss for a woman?

swinia sutki on July 5, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Heh.

This should be an interesting thread.

hillbillyjim on July 5, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Because Obama is the beacon of good character, the charlatanic thug and his admin. and advisors.

However, realize what they are and fight them with equal and supassed verve, or lose with gloves.

Schadenfreude on July 5, 2012 at 1:06 PM

An honest-to-goodness clue, or just another red herring in the Veep-speculation du jour? door #2 monty…

cmsinaz on July 5, 2012 at 1:06 PM

If it’s Condi, I’m out.

Buddahpundit on July 5, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Blake on July 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM

That would be fine, of course. But that’s not what she said.

HB3 on July 5, 2012 at 1:07 PM

“I feel like all he’s doing is saying, ‘Let’s kill this guy,”

This election really is a referendum on Barak Hussein Obama’s performance the last three and a half years. Since he has been such a miserable failure as a President, father, and human being; he needs to demonize his opponent. That is why he is roaming the midwest in his Canadian-made bus talking about how Romney outsourced jobs.

Happy Nomad on July 5, 2012 at 1:07 PM

If this rumor is true…

Schadenfreude on July 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Loud yes!

jimver on July 5, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Mondale, McCain, and now Romney.

Yup, I think he’d be in good company with the other two losers.

Armin Tamzarian on July 5, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Obama is on the watch for women, too:

2.bp.blogspot.com/-5pDn2zzZfCk/TaQFhh9tJqI/AAAAAAAAAdg/XBZhNBX4vVs/s1600/Obama+ogling.jpg

Archivarix on July 5, 2012 at 1:09 PM

The ObamaCare-Tax

HA editorial staff, get yer names together because it will matter a lot. Take the “care” out of it because this has zero to do with care.

It is an extra-Constitutional tax. Call it the ObamaTax, as Ed did yesterday, or find a more apt name for it. Be consistent on this and encourage the commenters to be the same.

Schadenfreude on July 5, 2012 at 1:09 PM

The Alaskan Lady, Lisa Murkowski!!!

portlandon on July 5, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Jindal is my pick.

If it’s a woman – I know it makes zero sense but wouldn’t Liz Cheney be fun :)

gophergirl on July 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Blake on July 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Non human persons aka dophins come to mind :)..

jimver on July 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Awwh Hell, is it gonna really have to be me who breaches this? Awright, I’m falling on this grenade and gonna say it:

Romney/Palin?

Now I’m gonna fetch my umbrella before pieces of popped heads come flying my way

Sekhmet on July 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Obama is on the watch for women, too:

Archivarix on July 5, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Here

Archivarix on July 5, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Yup, I think he’d be in good company with the other two losers.

Armin Tamzarian on July 5, 2012 at 1:08 PM

You saying that women are a negative on a Presidential ticket?

Happy Nomad on July 5, 2012 at 1:11 PM

This is disappointing to read if true. First, Romney assured primary voters that he would pick someone ready to take over the presidency on day 1 should anything happen to him. These women are LESS qualified than even Palin was, and we all know how much crowing went on with that. Second, it should not matter one iota that these women have been staunch surrogates for Romney–that is not a VP qualification in my opinion.

KickandSwimMom on July 5, 2012 at 1:11 PM

“… They should be looking at anyone qualified, man, woman, beast.”

Blake on July 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I was not aware that Moochelle switched parties and threw her hat into the ring…

… The things you miss on vacation!

Seven Percent Solution on July 5, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Ayotte is the ony plausible woman VP selection for her potential impact on New Hampshire but even that mild swirl of political flavor would be way too radical for vanilla Mitt.

It’ll be Portman.

Robert_Paulson on July 5, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Jindal’s stock rises dramatically if Obamacare increases in importance. He is extremely well versed in this subject.

matthew8787 on July 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Last time I looked, Susana Martinez had great approval numbers for the job she is doing as governor of New Mexico.
She also might help Romney help with Latinos, yes?

marybel on July 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM

NH Senator Kelly Ayotte

Mike Morrissey on July 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM

It’ll be Portman.

Robert_Paulson on July 5, 2012 at 1:11 PM

ACK I hope not.

gophergirl on July 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Blake on July 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Romney / Triumph the Insult Comic Dog 2012

He needs an attack dog VP after all.

BKennedy on July 5, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Jindal is my pick.

If it’s a woman – I know it makes zero sense but wouldn’t Liz Cheney be fun :)

gophergirl on July 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Total meltdown of the left :)….

jimver on July 5, 2012 at 1:14 PM

The Alaskan Lady, Lisa Murkowski!!!

portlandon on July 5, 2012 at 1:09 PM

No no! The OTHER Alaskan Lady!

thebrokenrattle on July 5, 2012 at 1:14 PM

It’ll be Portman.

Robert_Paulson on July 5, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Two northeasterners? I don’t think so.

I’m rooting for Bobby Jindal although I don’t know if he really wants the job.

Happy Nomad on July 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Great, just what we need…identity politics.

HB3 on July 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Yeah, Romney should only pick a white guy. Because anything else is “identity politics.”

How about he pick who he thinks is best regardless of who they are? If the media wants to make it about their gender (or in Jindal’s case, his race), that’s their lookout, not Romney’s.

DRayRaven on July 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM

No average American outside Alaska ever heard of Palin before 2008. Then all h3ll like only the MSM can create broke loose.

If Conservative SCOUTUS candidates can get borked, any female VP candidate is going to get Palined.

Liam on July 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Romney/Palin?

Sekhmet on July 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Aww, lookie, nobody made any nasty comments 5 minutes after you posted that :)….

jimver on July 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Is the Secret Service looking into this threat on a presidential candidate’s life, or are they all over at Hooters interviewing new partners?

fogw on July 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Schadenfreude on July 5, 2012 at 1:06 PM

The pubs lack the gonads and backbone to do a bare knuckles, no holds barred fight. They need to but I haven’t seen it happen in my lifetime.

chemman on July 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM

If it’s a woman – I know it makes zero sense but wouldn’t Liz Cheney be fun :)

In that case, make it Ann Coulter

Mike Morrissey on July 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Anonymous leaks, the Ann Romney strategy. I feel like that’s not a really good campaign strategy.

lester on July 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Jindal is my pick.

If it’s a woman – I know it makes zero sense but wouldn’t Liz Cheney be fun :)

gophergirl on July 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Jindal or Ryan would be great.

And I admire Liz Chaney, and a Romney administration would be wise to use her. Too bad Romney can’t resurrect Margaret Thatcher. Just say no to Bachmann please!

jazzuscounty on July 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Romney / Triumph the Insult Comic Dog 2012

He needs an attack dog VP after all.

BKennedy on July 5, 2012 at 1:14

Now that would be a VP debate worth watching!

Happy Nomad on July 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Noem?

Oil Can on July 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Ugh. No. No ID politics. That’s the sign of a desperate campaign. The only woman even remotely viable is Michele Bachmann. CMR is a rising star but not one with enough experience as yet. Ayotte is an inexperienced northeastern feminist who never so much as took her husband’s name. (I always question conservative cred when I see that.) Susana Martinez doesn’t want it. Haley, promising but too soon, and still has work to do fighting the SC GOP establishment that hates the crap out of her.

Quite simply the best choices this cycle are male. Look at resumes without names and faces and it leads to people like Bobby Jindal, not any of the above names.

Gingotts on July 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I’d say Carly Fiorina.

crosspatch on July 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

The only woman even remotely viable is Michele Bachmann.

Uhm, that would be a huge mistake.

crosspatch on July 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Oh, PLEASE, let this be true! I miss the great ’08 SNL season with the Palin stuff. New material on the way!

inthemiddle on July 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Oh, good. He’s looking at someone potentially based on their gender rather than their qualifications. Yay for identity politics and affirmative action.

MadisonConservative on July 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Liam on July 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM

There is a difference. Bork was attacked by the left. Palin was attacked anonymously in the media by McCain’s staffers.

Happy Nomad on July 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I would give Palin another shot.

- unseen

rickyricardo on July 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I’m already less than thrilled, again, with our presdential candidate, so none of these women appeal to me nor does the first two men candidates mentioned. Mitt isn’t going to pick any of the fiery candidates we would like, such as Allen West, Palin, etc., because they don’t fit his personality. But that is what is needed to get some excitement into this race. Otherwise, it’s blah!

silvernana on July 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

oops Liz Cheney!

jazzuscounty on July 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Noem?

Oil Can on July 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Very cute face, iffy convictions, and very checkered past. Not VP material.

Archivarix on July 5, 2012 at 1:20 PM

If Jindahl gets the nod the left will break out the 7-11 racist jokes.

Wait for it.

rickyricardo on July 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM

The Alaskan Lady, Lisa Murkowski!!!

portlandon on July 5, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Lisa’s no lady.

CurtZHP on July 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM

If Mitt is wanting a female running mate, why not Hillary?

I’m not joking. As a tactic, it would disrupt everything on the Democrat side.

Liam on July 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Schadenfreude on July 5, 2012 at 1:09 PM

In other words, “Waa! My meme isn’t taking hold! Make them say it, HotAir!!!”

Pathetic.

inthemiddle on July 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Uhm, that would be a huge mistake.

crosspatch on July 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Meh. I disagree on “huge mistake” but I do agree that there are many better choices. It’s just that they are all male. The huge mistake is playing identity politics with the VP selection.

Gingotts on July 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Too bad Romney can’t resurrect Margaret Thatcher.

jazzuscounty on July 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Dude, she’s not dead yet.

And I agree with you, Bachmann is a baddd idea.

thebrokenrattle on July 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Happy Nomad on July 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Good point. Then again, the only real difference I see between McCain and the political Left is that McCain is a registered Pub.

Liam on July 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Jindal is my pick.

If it’s a woman – I know it makes zero sense but wouldn’t Liz Cheney be fun :)

gophergirl on July 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM

…how bout we put a dress on Jindal?
I like your idea but the left would have feces everywhere!

KOOLAID2 on July 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM

In that case, make it Ann Coulter

Mike Morrissey on July 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Nah… save her for PRESS SECRETARY!

I would definitely need to stock up on popcorn then! [grin]

dominigan on July 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Yeah, I’m not advocating for Portman. I just think he’ll likely be the choice.

Robert_Paulson on July 5, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I don’t care for identity politics and I don’t care for spouses opening their mouths about political strategy. Who the heck is voting for Ann Romney?

I am so tired of this idiocy. If Ann Romney wants to be political, let her run for something. WTFF?

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 5, 2012 at 1:25 PM

If this rumor is true…

Schadenfreude on July 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I hope it’s Jindal and that Team Romney insists that the VP debate takes place in a convenience store.

TXUS on July 5, 2012 at 1:25 PM

If this rumor is true…

Schadenfreude on July 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM

TXUS on July 5, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Racist :)

jimver on July 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM

The bus that was so proudly manufactured in Canada?

the new aesthetic on July 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

inthemiddle on July 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Go take some bifidis to loosen your bowels and call a doctor in the morning if you are still constipated.

chemman on July 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

If it’s a woman – I know it makes zero sense but wouldn’t Liz Cheney be fun :)

gophergirl on July 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM

The outrageously outrageous outrage from the left would be delicious to witness, but I’d rather see Liz as a member of the cabinet.

Flora Duh on July 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

S-A-R-A-H P-A-L-I-N!!!

If only for the sheer joy of watching the left completely go thermonuclear!!!!

I would even watch MSNBC to see their coverage.

PappyD61 on July 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Portman is incredibly solid- people that rip him for boring are going on visuals.
Sharp, great bio, excellent debater and it will double down on the most important issue- the rotten economy.
Jindal is my second choice but Portman is Cheney 2.0 in terms of gravitas.

jjshaka on July 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Ayote…but too new, don’t know about exec experience

but here’s the deal people…the leftist media will always try to get into the heads of conservatives…Always. Don’t fall for it.

they are committed to obama. It is a measure of how far left they really are. the sad joke is the fraudulent claim of comforting the afflicted…etc. They are just leftist hacks.

so we will always have them trying to get inside the OODA loop of Romney….and his supporters in the blogosphere and elsewhere

we all know what is coming…a major ‘take down’ of his personal integrity…and if they can’t find anything…they will MAKE IT UP.

the tax vs. penality thing is exactly what the left is striving for. Words just Words…to distract from barry.care

too many conservative pundits fall for this everytime….trying to be ‘relevant’. All conservatives need to be attacking barry at all times.

the media myth machine is going 24/7. E.g. the weekly initial claims. Irrelevant. Noise. the 4 week moving avg is the metric…and it is a Lagging metric

barrynomics has twisted things into such a bad way that his media has to focus on lagging indicators. Pathetic

r keller on July 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Nah… save her for PRESS SECRETARY!

I would definitely need to stock up on popcorn then! [grin]

dominigan on July 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Coulter as press secretary? With what she would do to the WH press corps would keep us laughing so hard that eating popcorn won’t be possible.

And forget drinking soda, unless you like it coming out the nose.

Liam on July 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 5, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Aww, are you that angry at Palin too for being ‘political’ without quite running for anything really? :)….

jimver on July 5, 2012 at 1:29 PM

inthemiddle on July 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Nope, just calling it like it is! After all, this administration’s lawyer argued that it was a tax, and SCOTUS revamped it for them so it is a tax. To call it anything but, would be to lie about it. And aren’t you always calling us conservatives to speak the truth and not spread lies? You wouldn’t want us to LIE about it, would you?

dominigan on July 5, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I would give Palin another shot.

- unseen

rickyricardo on July 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Likin’ the way you think!!! Would love to just sit back & watch the LSM go absolutely out of their minds – The Dems are far more frightened of her than of Romney…..

huskerdiva on July 5, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I’d say Carly Fiorina.

crosspatch on July 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Go hide.

In other words, “Waa! My meme isn’t taking hold! Make them say it, HotAir!!!”

Pathetic.

inthemiddle on July 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

No one is more pathetic than you black liberation swine. After yesterday you are exposed.

p.s. huge apologies to the good clean pigs.

Schadenfreude on July 5, 2012 at 1:31 PM

jimver on July 5, 2012 at 1:29 PM

She’s a politician, genius. I don’t hear Todd opening his mouth about anything. He knows how the SPOUSE of a politician is supposed to act.

What is wrong with you?

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Jindal or Ryan.

They’re the only 2 that make sense given the state of the economy & the rise of the ObamaTax – and don’t forget Taxmaggeddon

ICanSeeNovFromMyHouse on July 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Then what about the article saying that the “short list” is Portman, Pawlenty, Jindal, and Ryan? None of them are women…

Is Ann Romney just throwing this out there to keep reporters guessing? Which wouldn’t be a bad strategy–if there are lots of potential VP’s, the MeanStreamMedia can’t focus their guns on any one of them!

I don’t know much about Senator Kelly Ayotte, although being from NH doesn’t balance the ticket very well, or bring many EVs. If Romney wanted a woman VP, Governors Nikki Haley or Susanna Martinez would probably be better, but would they want to give up their Statehouses?

Some HotAirians will be thinking of Sarah Palin, but she is toxic to Independent voters, whom Romney will need to win the Presidency. If Romney wins, he can nominate her for Secretary of the Interior.

Liz Cheney’s political views are solid, but she lacks experience, and she would also be associated with her somewhat unpopular father and gay sister.

Steve Z on July 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM

inthemiddle on July 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Liz Cheney ain’t Palin.

Schadenfreude on July 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Mitt and Ann look both looked tired, they look like they need a nap.

Dr Evil on July 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Ayotte or Haley seem like decent guesses. Condimania!

Jindal is still my choice.

Philly on July 5, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Meghan McCain.
ROTFL

WhatNot on July 5, 2012 at 1:35 PM

How about he pick who he thinks is best regardless of who they are?
DRayRaven on July 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Gee, I don’t know, how about he? Again, that’s not what her words indicate.

HB3 on July 5, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Steve Z on July 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Sheesh, all that should make the leftists want to vote for her.

Schadenfreude on July 5, 2012 at 1:35 PM

He should pick Palin just to duck(typo) with the media. Can you spell meltdown?

Hummer53 on July 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

inthemiddle on July 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Don’t you have a cookbook to work on?

CurtZHP on July 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I need Palin as VP or Ill kill my dog.

- unseen

rickyricardo on July 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

And forget drinking soda, unless you like it coming out the nose.

Liam on July 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I really do wish I could see this! It would be hilarious! The WH press corp would feel like they just took O-CareTax in suppository form!

dominigan on July 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM

OT, the ‘beautiful’ and Utopian stupid Megyn Kelly just advocated for the U.N. to take away all guns in the world.

Schadenfreude on July 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM

In other words, “Waa! My meme isn’t taking hold! Make them say it, HotAir!!!”

Pathetic.

inthemiddle on July 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

How does that sound in Obamaspeak …………

In other words, “Waa! My meme isn’t taking hold! Make them say it, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, NPR, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo!!!”

fogw on July 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Liam on July 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Happy Nomad on July 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Palin was attacked by McCain’s staffer’s, true, but that opening was all that the Left needed and they just jumped on it with all their might and ran with it. Now it’s standard operating procedure and they’re just salivating for a chance to do it again.

I realize full well they will go after whoever Romney picks, in addition to Romney himself. However, he and his campaign need to find a way to subvert and counter those attacks that are coming as sure as the sun rises.

PatriotGal2257 on July 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Hmmmm, maybe those rumors about Rick Perry have some truth to them…./

Sekhmet on July 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Lindsey Graham for VP??

HAHAHA…I had to.

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on July 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Forgot about Martinez. She does not seem to be as interested as Haley or Ayotte. Condi has flat out said no.

Philly on July 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Allen West is very strong.
Liz Cheney impresses me.
There are others…

I’d like to see someone who won’t just sit back and take punches. I want someone who will figuratively kick them when they are down. That includes Romney.

freedomfirst on July 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM

She also might help Romney help with Latinos, yes?

marybel on July 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM

HB3 on July 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Nikki Haley?

Mr. Prodigy on July 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Jindal is my pick.

If it’s a woman – I know it makes zero sense but wouldn’t Liz Cheney be fun :)

gophergirl on July 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM

She sure would! But, there’s that dreaded name: “Cheney”. Daughter of Darth? LOL! I love her. Regardless, I hate to say this, but this country won’t vote for a ticket with a female veep. Not yet. *sigh* I don’t think it’s ready for one, though it should be. . ..

totherightofthem on July 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM

fogw on July 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM

1. Doesn’t know the meaning of “meme” and “truth”.

2. Is a black liberation female, who lies all day long. Is also a modern day slave of Obama.

Schadenfreude on July 5, 2012 at 1:40 PM