Video: Are you ready for BronyCon?

posted at 9:11 pm on July 2, 2012 by Allahpundit

To cleanse the palate, I’m as beta as males get outside of Japan and even I can’t believe this is now a thing. When I was a kid, if you were lonely and desperate for companionship, you did the manly thing: You put on a Chewbacca costume and you dragged your ass to a “Star Wars” convention. Dignity, damn it. Is that too much to ask?

The shoulder belt still fits, you know.

Dale Fjordbotten is a proud “My Little Pony” fan, with the shiny blue body suit and yellow lightning bolt, blue wings and blue tail to prove it.

Like many “Bronies” — boys and men who like the cartoon “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”— the 25-year-old college student turned out over the weekend for “BronyCon Summer 2012″ at the Meadowlands Exposition Center, which drew 4,000 men, women, boys and girls, many in colorful wigs and costumes…

Outside the convention center, young men danced and sang along with songs from My Little Pony cartoon that blasted from loud speakers as a video screen on a large truck showed the show’s characters. One observer said it almost felt like a Grateful Dead concert…

“There are a lot of people who when they first hear about men watching a show for little girls, they’re taken to a creepy place,” [animator Lauren Faust] said. “They think there’s something wrong with that, something devious about it. I think that’s unfortunate.”

If the AP story’s accurate, their interest in the show appears to be on the level. It’s not a case of college guys getting baked and looking for lulz by dressing up as cartoon ponies; it’s not even a case of pretending to enjoy the show ironically while secretly enjoying it for real, as is obviously the case when I goof on “The Walking Dead.” (No, I kid. That’s an awful show.) They seem to be legitimately into the ponyverse, thus raising two possibilities. One: It’s a complex response to a cultural crisis in masculinity fueled by a brutal labor market, declining college enrollment, increased competition from women, and difficulty building relationships in an anomic social-media age. Think “Fight Club,” but the other end of the spectrum. What could be more reassuring under those circumstances than ponies and rainbows and friendship ‘n stuff? Two: These dudes are totally solid and the show’s just that good. Anyone here seen it, hopefully/preferably because your kids are into it? I’m thinking that if it was really good, my beta-dar would have already picked up on it, but I don’t know. Maybe I’ve slipped to omega levels.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

AP, you’re scaring me. Isn’t there a poll somewhere, or a SMOD heading our way?

NaCly dog on July 2, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Cue someone taking this way, way too seriously and using pseudo-psychology to try and explain how things like this are “TURNING ALL OF OUR MANLY-MANLY MEN INTO SISSIES!!!!”.

theoddmanout on July 2, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I’ve seen the show. I love it! Some people from the old days of Cartoon Network either work on or have worked on the series.

Full disclaimer: I am a woman, but I know a fair amount of men who do enjoy the show genuinely. They make references that kids would never get, and the series has spoofed scenes from various media, even Star Wars.

JediArashi on July 2, 2012 at 9:16 PM

This trend is so mind boggling, I just cant…

I mean these guys are one step away from the guy cooking his own..well…

Dongemaharu on July 2, 2012 at 9:17 PM

“That’s gold, Jerry! Gold!”

BallisticBob on July 2, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Someone opened the closet door and let the “ponies’ out.

OldEnglish on July 2, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Made me think of the funny prank Christmas vid 2011, where the boy got “My Little Pony” and the girl received a definite boy gift. They didn’t see the humor. I loved it.

arnold ziffel on July 2, 2012 at 9:19 PM

One observer said it almost felt like a Grateful Dead concert…

I seriously doubt it. Phish maybe…

trubble on July 2, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Nah, I think that’s a lot of what it is. Obviously not the types who go to the cons, but the rest? Total hipster ironic consumption.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I have seen the show. And among the landscape of truly awesome kid shows that adults should be into, this is NOT one of them. Avatar the last airbender/Korra? Absolutely? The new Spidey cartoon? Check. Samurai Jack? Absolutely? But this show is, at best, middling. I don’t know any Brony’s personally (or at least none who are out about it) but its almost like people have taken nerd pride just one step too far. But, as always, people need to do themselves.

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Shun The Non-Believers…!

*clink*

Seven Percent Solution on July 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Was John Roberts in attendance?

terryannonline on July 2, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I really liked the show. When I was four.

BadgerHawk on July 2, 2012 at 9:23 PM

One of the guys in Pooky’s unit is a Brony. He only shows us the hilarious mash-ups (for instance, one with the Serenity trailer audio to MLP video clips), so I’m guessing the show isn’t that great.

The shoulder belt still fits, you know.

Awesome.

pookysgirl on July 2, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Depressing.

Robert_Paulson on July 2, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Botox is smiling…..
Dancers can dance without worrying about a heart attack..

Electrongod on July 2, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Dear Brony’s,

You can thank the gay right’s movement for your ability to be open about your enjoyment of this show.

Your welcome,

-Queers The World Over.

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Awful.

WisCon on July 2, 2012 at 9:25 PM

The show IS THAT GOOD. The writing is spot on, the animation is great, the acting is cute and all around it’s a wholesome show. The writers have even acknowledged the adults fans with a ton of in jokes in the show. They’re even selling a comic con exclusive of a fan made character who was placed in an episode in the last season. Seriously just because the show’s primary demographic are little girls doesn’t mean it can’t be good enough to break the demographic wall.

Optimus Prime on July 2, 2012 at 9:26 PM

But, as always, people need to do themselves.

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Nerds are very used to doing themselves, IYKWIMAITYD.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Sounds about right, actually.

Mr. Prodigy on July 2, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Phineas & Ferb is far superior, and far less…brony.

Vera on July 2, 2012 at 9:27 PM

-Queers The World Over.

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I had to chuckle at that…
Coming from you…

Electrongod on July 2, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Chacun à son goût.

Abelard on July 2, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Aw, no other bronies on HA? Sad.

The show isn’t for everyone, and there are some fans who get a bit creepy (just like every fandom, sadly), but overall, I think the allure is just that it’s a fun, innocent show that allows some escape from the troubles of the world…just like any other show people may enjoy.

But, eh…I digress. If you don’t like it, you don’t like it! I’m not gonna force it on anyone, that’s for certain.

JediArashi on July 2, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Why the hell are so many conservatives and conservative websites getting onto this stupid, disgusting, weird story??

Warner Todd Huston on July 2, 2012 at 9:29 PM

you know, i can see one booth or two of this pony stuff set up at a regular comic book convention and it being a-ok. but an entire “con” set up for it. you don’t even have to mention how weird it is, but it just looks like utter sh_t. to each his own.

GhoulAid on July 2, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Nerds are very used to doing themselves, IYKWIMAITYD.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Not anymore, nerds are getting laid these days.

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:30 PM

There’s a fairly strong tradition among some cartoons to try and appeal to multiple demographics. The classic “Merrie Melodies” probably the best example. I remember watching Bugs Bunny cartoons with my parents, but always laughing at different jokes. (See here)

I started watching My Little Pony on Netflix with my kid- and eventually found myself at McDonalds, and asking for the girl toy for his Happy Meal (I wanted a Pinkie Pie). The show is well written, and is something you can enjoy with your kids- or even without them if you’re secure in your manhood. For people my age who grew up watching Dexter’s Lab and Animaniacs, yes- the show is just that good.

Komsomoletz on July 2, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Phineas & Ferb is far superior, and far less…brony.

Vera on July 2, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Yes! That show is hilarious!

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Optimus – awesome! Glad to see another fan.

Vera – I happen to enjoy Phineas and Ferb as well. Sometimes kid shows are a nice escape from our current (rather depressing) reality.

JediArashi on July 2, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Does that guy have a Charizard tattoo? Awesome

1984 in real life on July 2, 2012 at 9:32 PM

doesn’t hold a candle to Hello Kitty, this pony-come-lately.

peter pan emos.

mittens on July 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Last video: Is that Bill Schultz from “Red Eye” at 1:00-1:02?

SouthernGent on July 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Once again, Rush is right … the left is “Chickafying” America.

Lost in Jersey on July 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Komsomoletz on July 2, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I know you didn’t just drop Animaniacs, BLASPHEMY! I will admit, I saw one clip of the Pony show where they did a take on Putting it Together by Stephen Sondheim from Sunday in the Park with George. They called the song “The Art of the Dress.” Maddeningly, Brony’s were infiltrating other versions of the song on youtube and insisting that people check out that version. While it is great that they are reaching to Sondheim for material Imma need the Brony’s to back up off renditions by such masters of musical performance as Mandy Pantinkon and Barbra Streisand. Get your lives right Bronys.

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Are you ready for BronyCon?

Um, no.

goflyers on July 2, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Not anymore, nerds are getting laid these days.

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Bragging now?

Electrongod on July 2, 2012 at 9:35 PM

*brohoof*

FontanaConservative on July 2, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Don’t expect them to grow up and they don’t. Now we know why we have to keep boys and girls on parents insurance until they are 26.

chemman on July 2, 2012 at 9:36 PM

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:30 PM

You shouldn’t admit to being bribed for grades. :)

chemman on July 2, 2012 at 9:38 PM

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Adventure Time is pretty awesome.

Punchenko on July 2, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Bragging now?

Electrongod on July 2, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Oh right, I forgot, for heterosexuals its some kind of badge of honor to get laid. I sleep with men, its not exactly a challenge. Though five years into a relationship and I am starting to hear the occasional “I ate too much and have a headache” thing you see on sitcoms.

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I know a guy that dressed as one of the My Little Pony creatures for halloween a couple years back, and yes indeed, it was creepy.

IMO, that has to be Allah in that headline pic under that pony head.

Wolfmoon on July 2, 2012 at 9:42 PM

It’s nothing like the demons of the past just so you know. But of course it’s not for everybody.

FontanaConservative on July 2, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Adventure Time is pretty awesome.

Punchenko on July 2, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Choom gang member? ;) Actually I have heard good thing, but never sat down and watched any.

You shouldn’t admit to being bribed for grades. :)

chemman on July 2, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Well done :)

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Princess Boys never die…

Blake on July 2, 2012 at 9:43 PM

So, has anyone interviewed these freaks to see if there is a sexual component to this nonsense? Because I swear it looks like a fetish to me.

Blake on July 2, 2012 at 9:44 PM

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Did my language, using your wordage “laid” tick you off?

Electrongod on July 2, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Blake on July 2, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I remember “furbies” as a fetish, but this is a few steps and a tumble past that. To each his own though. I get strange looks for my ceremonial circle in the back yard so I’m not about to denigrate others for their quirks.

Wolfmoon on July 2, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Not anymore, nerds are getting laid these days.

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Not these nerds.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Come on, Allahpundit! This is your chance to infiltrate the MyLittlePony community and get the dirt. You could write an expose and have it published. Some possible titles:

Pony Boy Like Me
I’m Prancing As Fast As I Can
The Otherside of the Skittles & Rainbows

Blake on July 2, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Maybe all these guys are really looking for is a woman with a riding crop to take them for a quick canter around the park.

If we reinstituted the draft it would do wonders for these guys self esteem AND provide a much needed grounding in reality, too.

thatsafactjack on July 2, 2012 at 9:48 PM

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:40 PM

i absolutely love it when i get laid. after i get laid, i’ll admit, inside i am always like “awesome! i just got laid!!!!”maybe you should dress up in a fluffy pony costume to spice things up if your mate is complaining of eating to many potato chips rather than geting down to “bidness”.

BOW-CHICKA-WOW-WOW!!!!

GhoulAid on July 2, 2012 at 9:48 PM

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Nah, it just takes a little more effort than winking at somebody in a Bay Area bathhouse. :)

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Blake, there are some who are weird like that. Then again, there’s always some in every fan group that perverts the original content…there are embarrassments in every group. Sigh.

JediArashi on July 2, 2012 at 9:48 PM

I Went to a MyLittlePony Convention and I All I Got Was This Lousy TShirt and Gelded.

Blake on July 2, 2012 at 9:50 PM

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Patinkin, not Pantinkon. Show some respect to Inigo ****ing Montoya.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Pathetic.

Cody1991 on July 2, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Blake:
Don’t forget ” One Trick Pony”.

thatsafactjack on July 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Not these nerds.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 9:47 PM

OK clearly not all of these nerds (or any of these nerds) but still nerds are getting laid, I’ve seen it dammit.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 9:48 PM

You know people who have to wink? Standards are tightening up since I was in the game.

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I gave the show a shot, but I couldn’t stand to watch more than a few minutes. There are cartoons that interest me, including some that are family oriented, but this seemed a little too juvenile for my tastes.

McDuck on July 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

It’s not a sexual thing for the vast majority, and the show really is that enjoyable. I’ve watched the whole series at least twice, and many of my students in high school enjoy the show without any irony. Frankly, I think it’s disturbing how quick people are to ascribe a fetish to someone’s enjoyment of a kids’ show.

kc-anathema on July 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

JediArashi on July 2, 2012 at 9:48 PM

It’s an inevitability in all fandoms. I get grossed out too.

And most of us genuinely like the characters. Like that southern Pony named Applejack. My fave.

FontanaConservative on July 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

JediArashi on July 2, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Uh, they are ALL an embarassment.

Blake on July 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I happen to have the “5 year old daughter” exception and I can say that the show is horrrrrrrrible. The only thing worse is “Jem”. Do not, under any circumstance, watch that.

zhohlz on July 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

As far as current kids shows, I’ve seen a few episodes of “Regular Show,” and they were pretty damn funny. Not funny enough to dress up like a Blue Jay and drive to New Jersey, but funny.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 9:52 PM

My theory is that this is some kind of complex quadruple-reverse psychology signaling game. It’s like an extreme version of men who wear pink to project confidence. The Bronies are doing the most emasculating thing possible, to signal to women that they are so secure in their masculinity that they have no problem being seen as die-hard fans of a show for little girls.

RINO in Name Only on July 2, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Think I’ll wait for the sheep and ram convention.

Rovin on July 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Blake:
Don’t forget ” One Trick Pony”.

thatsafactjack on July 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Thanks!

Okay, I can’t believe some of you are admitting that you are into the pony stuff.

Blake on July 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM

wait…..libfreeordie is a gay male…..and a liberal champion???? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

GhoulAid on July 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM

but still nerds are getting laid, I’ve seen it dammit.

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Lib…Nah..

Nevermind..

Electrongod on July 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Lady, this is multiple levels of unfortunate.

squint on July 2, 2012 at 9:54 PM

http://www.jammiewf.com/2012/i-discovered-that-theres-nothing-to-be-ashamed-of-being-a-brony/ JWF was on this earlier. Passionate defense by Bronies.

Mr. Joe on July 2, 2012 at 9:54 PM

libfreeordie on July 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Well actually there might be some crossover between the Brony’s and the furry community, which means a few of these guys *are* getting laid. But that’s another story.

And don’t look up ‘furries’ unless you have brain bleach handy.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Sounds about right, actually.

Mr. Prodigy on July 2, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Or, their all just a bunch of p.u.s.s.i.e.s

SWalker on July 2, 2012 at 9:55 PM

GhoulAid on July 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM

That struck me off guard too.

Electrongod on July 2, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Uh, they are ALL an embarassment.

Blake on July 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

If that’s what you think, so be it. I will say that the full body furry “mascot” style suits have always creeped me out, though. Maybe because it reminds me too much of a specific part of a group of fans of an art style called “furry art” (a.k.a. anthropomorphic animals).

JediArashi on July 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM

And don’t look up ‘furries’ unless you have brain bleach handy.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 9:54 PM

FURRIES. Yes, I wrote ‘furbies’ above. Lol.

My brain has a tendency to eject useless trivia.

Wolfmoon on July 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM

JediArashi on July 2, 2012 at 9:29 PM

I haven’t seen this one, but I admit Power Puff Girls is one of my all-time favorite cartoons, then Dexter’s Lab, and Pinky and the Brain.

Strangely, my 12 year old recognized a lot of the commenter screen names….but she did not find it strange that grown men attend these things.

Night Owl on July 2, 2012 at 9:57 PM

FURRIES. Yes, I wrote ‘furbies’ above. Lol.

My brain has a tendency to eject useless trivia.

Wolfmoon on July 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Furbies are those little Gizmo-looking dolls that were popular for a year or two in the late 90s/early 00s.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 9:58 PM

BTW, every brony that I know is a straight male. It takes more than rainbows to impress us gays.

McDuck on July 2, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Was that John Edwards in the background?

bigjack on July 2, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Warner Todd Huston on July 2, 2012 at 9:29 PM

It’s a test. You didn’t pass.

In other news, I will cop to having watched Darkwing Duck in high school. Reruns of Taxi followed immediately afterward.

Good times.

TexasDan on July 2, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Yeah I remember them now. A lady I worked with at Ford had tons of them all over her desk as well as wads of beenie babies. It made a real impression on management when they came by her desk for a meeting.

Wolfmoon on July 2, 2012 at 10:00 PM

McDuck on July 2, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Clearly, no self-respecting gay man in 2012 is going to wear a full rainbow costume. That’s sooooo 1989.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 10:00 PM

A thought I’ve had with regards to liking/disliking certain entertainment pieces (books, TV, movies, etc.): should you really care what someone else likes for entertainment if they still share your general ideology? I’m a conservative and I love the show…does that make that much of a difference? I’ve gone to Tea Party protests and I love the show. What about then?

JediArashi on July 2, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Allah, Kurt Schlichter (#caring) is going to donn a Brony hoodie if we raise enough $$ for wounded warriors. If that is not enough to get you back on twitter, I don’t know what is.

sybilll on July 2, 2012 at 10:01 PM

is there an AMERICAN DAD con? good morning USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

GhoulAid on July 2, 2012 at 10:07 PM

I’d be willing to bet there are no armed forces recruiting stations around this event.

BKeyser on July 2, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Aw, no other bronies on HA? Sad.

JediArashi on July 2, 2012 at 9:29 PM

I consider myself to be a brony. The show is very good – it’s far and away the most visually attractive Flash-animated cartoon I’ve ever seen. The writing is fun, the characters are well-rounded and the humor can be appreciated by people of all ages.

But what I like best is that it promotes moral values and community engagement in a completely sincere and un-ironic way. It seems that even family programming these days feels the need to wink at the audience, but FiM doesn’t do that. I consider it to be the best thing on television today.

And the fan community is a lot of fun, too.

Inkblots on July 2, 2012 at 10:09 PM

heh, I have some friends who attended this thing. Now… having seen the cartoon, I still can’t quite understand the appeal of the show being so great as to center multiple conventions around it but then again having attended multiple furry conventions, far be it for me to question something like this.

Ukiah on July 2, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Having been following this show and its associated community since October 2010 when it first premiered, I’d consider it just an entertaining TV show to watch and discuss online, and while I and a lot of other people would never put on costume or sing pony songs in public gatherings, I’m not going to assign “creepy” or “deviant” to them without further justification, and even then only on an individual basis. In most higher-profile cases, “embarrassingly awkward” may fit a lot better, but this convention is a concentration of those most likely to be outgoing and social enough to travel all the way to New Jersey to meet other like-minded fans. You’d get that going to pretty much any Star Trek convention, the only major difference being this happens to be a show traditionally and primarily targeted as a kids show, and that’s somehow supposedly the difference that makes it out to be a bad thing.

Tresjin on July 2, 2012 at 10:10 PM

McDuck on July 2, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Now, hold on.

I was just informed by none other the Libfree that gay is not simply about sexual orientation.

As far as I’m concerned, Bronies are gayer than most of the guys I’ve met who’ve actually punched another guy’s clown.

Maybe that’s the answer for the gay community to get the right’s support.

Start pointing to guys like Anderson Cooper and then to a Bronie, and just say “C’mon. Who’s Gayer“?

budfox on July 2, 2012 at 10:12 PM

is there an AMERICAN DAD con? good morning USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

GhoulAid on July 2, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Far and away better than Family Guy, that’s for sure. I guess MacFarlane assigned all the talented writers to AD and let the hacks stay on FG since it’ll get ratings no matter what.

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 10:12 PM

kc-anathema on July 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I couldn’t agree more. Some of the comments on this thread are rather sickening.

Inkblots on July 2, 2012 at 10:15 PM

And the fan community is a lot of fun, too.

Inkblots on July 2, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Well, the fact that one character’s desire to earn money via her family’s business is seen as a positive is absolutely amazing to me. The show puts that in a positive light, unlike so many kid shows where capitalism and earning money are seen purely as greed and evil.

And there are other episodes and “lessons” that surprised me with how more, well, realistically the results are portrayed. Sometimes, you can’t just talk things over and make things all better. And sometimes, people are just jerks. That’s something that kid shows don’t mention enough. Talking about “feelings” only goes so far.

…I’ll shut up now. I’m sure Blake and others will be grateful for it. Brohoof and g’night!

JediArashi on July 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I’m sure Inkblots is pumped for the sequel show: “My Little RonPaul: Isolationism is Magic”

Good Solid B-Plus on July 2, 2012 at 10:19 PM