Interior secretary: State fracking oversight just isn’t good enough for me

posted at 2:01 pm on June 26, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

There are few things that can make me quite as outrageously perturbed as the unmitigated gall of a big-government bureaucrat presuming that he knows better than everybody else. I often make the case that when it comes to energy-and-environment issues specifically, big government is an especially poor steward in which to place your environmental faith, as inefficiency and incomplete knowledge tend to compromise their many “well-meaning” activities and instead directly cause environmental degradation. And hey, here’s a perfect example of just the sort of infuriating, unadulterated baloney I’m talking about, straight from Obama’s Interior Secretary Ken Salazar on the administration’s upcoming fracking regulations.

State level oversight of hydraulic fracturing or fracking is not sufficient and criticism leveled at the Obama administration for its proposed rules is not valid, Salazar told Reuters in an interview. …

“There are some who are saying that it’s not something we ought to do, it should be left up to the states. That’s not good enough for me because states are at very different level, some have zero, some have decent rules.”

The Obama administration unveiled long-awaited rules in May to bolster oversight on public lands of oil and natural gas drilling using fracking technology, running into criticism it was creating a duplicate layer of bureaucracy and infringing on states’ rights. …

“Shale gas has provided the United States the opportunity to have 100 years of supply that is domestically produced. If we are going to develop natural gas from shale, it has to be done in a safe and responsible manner,” Salazar said…

Yes, Secretary Salazar — because those stupid, shortsighted states couldn’t possibly have their own best interests at heart, and couldn’t possibly possess the knowledge to steward their own resources, and couldn’t possibly survive without your completely dispassionate federal wisdom. Please, condescend to tell everyone what to do and apply the same top-down prescription to every individual situation so we can all sleep more soundly at night, not having to worry about figmental ecological emergencies.

The Obama administration is constantly justifying their ever-increasing regulatory agenda by claiming that “we need to make sure things are being done in a safe and responsible manner.” But has the federal government ever been able to prove that states are not able to effectively handle their own fracking business? No, the federal government merely needs to placate the powerful, well-monied, frack-hating environmental lobby.

They really are stuck between a rock and hard place on issues like fracking and the Keystone pipeline — how to make it look like they support private-sector projects that would undeniably bring much-needed jobs and economic growth to the country, but avoid rousing the ire of the highly vocal green movement? But nothing justifies their power-grab-happy tendency to undermine federalism at every available turn.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Go frack yourself.

The Rogue Tomato on June 26, 2012 at 2:03 PM

What a fracking joke…

PatriotRider on June 26, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Every tyrant has a good reason for what he does.

lorien1973 on June 26, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I’m a combo breaker :(. Frack.

lorien1973 on June 26, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I’ll be so glad when we throw their fracking butts out of DC in a couple months.

conservativemusician on June 26, 2012 at 2:06 PM

What he means translated from Enviro-speak is that the Interior Department must lord it over all 50 states to ensure it looks like they are doing something, while ensuring the process of approval and impact study and hearings and lawsuits never really gets to a final conclusion.

That way they can have their cake and frack it too. :)

Brian1972 on June 26, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Translation…we are creating too many jobs in this industry…what’s the matter with you people???…

PatriotRider on June 26, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Is he saying that he doesn’t think bureaucrats know what their talking about, therefor the solution is more bureaucrats?

Flange on June 26, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Darn. Its the differences that keep the number of states at ~50. If every rule in every state were exactly the same, we could just redraw the map and call it “Obamaland”.

Is that good enough for you?

BobMbx on June 26, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Let’s make three things clear, Mr Salazar:

1. Fracturing is the safest industrial process going on in this country, with no adverse environmental impacts in 70 years.
2. You are doing this for political purposes, primarily campaign contributions for your boss, not for safety purposes, that is clear.
3. On this issue, I trust: myself, the corporations doing the fracturing, my local government, and my state government, in that order, light years ahead of any trust I place in you, your boss, or the federal government.

Vashta.Nerada on June 26, 2012 at 2:09 PM

So the frack what you Fluking cork sucker.

NotCoach on June 26, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Wasn’t it the Soviets who always know what was best for all?

tarpon on June 26, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Is it time yet for states to start declaring themselves independent nations?

sadatoni on June 26, 2012 at 2:09 PM

bho sends out all his appointed/czars/agencies to do his dirty work to crater the states and our Republic! salazar is one of the nastiest in doing a good job seeing to it we don’t use our resource’s!

TX and so many other states are in the cross hair of slugs like this to do whatever they need to do to stop us with fracking/oil/gas/coal!

I have to say, I ha!e the whole blooming bunch!
L

letget on June 26, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Flange on June 26, 2012 at 2:07 PM

He is saying in some states the people in charge of the process want to actually allow something to happen, rather than slow roll it all deep into the second term to preserve the illusion of energy development while not actually developing anything but more and more government permits, reviews, studies and lawsuits from outside groups.

Brian1972 on June 26, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Nice pun.

Bobbertsan on June 26, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Shorter Salazar : The State govt. you voted for are stupid.

Jabberwock on June 26, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Secretary Salzar, the chief frack flack…

Marcola on June 26, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Ken Salazar has a bachelors in poli-sci and a law degree … which means that he definitely knows about fracking and anything involving math. How do these unqualified idiots get confirmed for jobs they have no business in? It is just amazing.

I would love to see Salazar subjected to a little pop-quiz to see how little he knows. The Senate should hang its head in shame for letting this boob run the Interior department. Of course, the same can be said for much of the unqualified cabinet.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 26, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I should also point out that all high-level government flunkies phrase their statements as if they (the individuals) will always be in that office.

The use of terms like “me”, “I”, “we” are used in virtually every policy statement, as if that person’s opinion was the only one that has value.

“I don’t like state control over fracking, therefore state control over fracking needs to be stopped”.

The arrogance is stifling, and dangerous.

BobMbx on June 26, 2012 at 2:13 PM

These people have openly said in the past that we can never save the planet from global warmening if Americans a re allowed to have cheaper gas than Europeans do.

When we are forced into paying $5-6 a gallon or more, we will have no choice but to give up our evil stupid love affair with the fossil fuel automobile, and become sensible like the French and Germans and get our butts onto trains where we are no longer peskily free to roam about as we please.

Liberty is so darn inefficient, you see.

Brian1972 on June 26, 2012 at 2:14 PM

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 26, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I dare Tapper to ask him the difference between a chiksan and a crossover.

Vashta.Nerada on June 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Texas is a big fracking state. Obama and the Dems hate Texas. The End

neyney on June 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I just started reading and, when I got to this part, I knew that it had to be an Erika thread.

I dunno, I guess that I just hold well-played sarcasm in such high regard.

Love it.

OhEssYouCowboys on June 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Brian1972 on June 26, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I get that, but on a different note it seems to me he’s saying don’t trust government, trust government.

Flange on June 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Eureka!

This is how the WH intends to stop drilling on private lands, by having the federal assholes review and approve all drilling permits…you know, to make sure they aren’t fracking and if they are, to tell’em how to do it right.

BobMbx on June 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Where’s Salazar’s fracking cowboy hat?

pilamaye on June 26, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Read the article and thought: I’m tired of the abuse; I want a divorce.

Little Nell on June 26, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Executive Orders! Stroke of the pen, law of the land! It’s a beautiful thing, under democratics anyway.

slickwillie2001 on June 26, 2012 at 2:18 PM

The guy would look really good in a big cowboy hat.

a capella on June 26, 2012 at 2:18 PM

like Justice Scalia said yesterday, if the states knew this was how the federal government was going to behave, they would have never joined the Republic.

burserker on June 26, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Yet another reason why they will lose this year; keep it up!

yubley on June 26, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I dare Tapper to ask him the difference between a chiksan and a crossover.

Vashta.Nerada on June 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM

It is amazing that these mediocre (at best) lawyers think they are qualified to run any business on Earth. Of course, the journalists wouldn’t point this out since they are mediocre journalism majors who think themselves qualified to opine on any topic and have a vested interest in maintaining the lawyers’ facade of competency in all known fields of human endeavor.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 26, 2012 at 2:19 PM

So the frack what you Fluking cork sucker.

NotCoach on June 26, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Bet you can’t say that fast three times.

GrannyDee on June 26, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Where’s Salazar’s fracking cowboy hat?

pilamaye on June 26, 2012 at 2:16 PM

He must have left it in the orifice when he pulled his head out to make the statement.

Flange on June 26, 2012 at 2:20 PM

You Soviet-esque bureaucrats can keep your damned Acela Amtraks and what not, crammed in like sardines, herded around like cattle.

I’ll take one of these, and I’ll meet ya there!

Jay Leno’s Garage – Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

Brian1972 on June 26, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Where’s Salazar’s fracking cowboy hat?

pilamaye on June 26, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Can such a hat ever fit on a pinhead?

OneVision on June 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM

The arrogance is stifling, and dangerous.

BobMbx on June 26, 2012 at 2:13 PM

And it’s only Wednesday.

GrannyDee on June 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Flange on June 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM | Delete | Delete and Ban

He’s not much of a State’s Right’s type of guy.
Otherwise, it simply that he knows best. For some reason.

Jabberwock on June 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Flange on June 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM

He’s saying they can’t trust some state governments, so 10th Amendment step aside we are gonna make sure nobody slips by us like North Dakota did.

It is an abuse of power in my opinion.

Brian1972 on June 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Just like operation “Fast and Furious” ?

mechkiller_k on June 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Revolution yet?

clippermiami on June 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Daddy Gubmint gonna come in and make us rubes what we’re doing wrong.

Wouldit help if we bought a fleet of Dolts, I mean, Volts? Or, maybe instead of a bonus, we will give our CEO a Fisker? I hear you get a free fire extinguisher with it.

These states need to tell this boob to go spit.

AllahsNippleHair on June 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Assure him that they always use the gayest type of underground fracking, and he’ll be fine with it.

RBMN on June 26, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Gone in 200 days.

Joe Mama on June 26, 2012 at 2:24 PM

This guy was all for state environmental regulation when he was Attorney General of Colorado.

rockmom on June 26, 2012 at 2:25 PM

This sh*t is getting serious. The wolves are in charge of the chicken house. Somebody/something’s gotta put a stop to it before they take us completely down the tubes. I used to think the November election would be soon enough to end it, but the overreach is escalating too fast and now I’m beginning to wonder.

petefrt on June 26, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Great article Erika. Love the seething sarcasm, I really do.
No sarc tags intended.

Buttercup on June 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM

clippermiami on June 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM

The Constitutional Union of American States.

It’s coming. No one can continue on in a rational nation with a critical mass of leftists such as we have (and have surpassed) in our nation. They are death, itself, and will not stop until it all comes tumbling down or until we are all slaves to their tyranny of stupidity. I don’t consider these people my countrymen. I share nothing with them.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 26, 2012 at 2:27 PM

This is not “unbelievable” at all. Obama’s strategy is clear: re-energize his disillusioned base.

He is reminding gays, illegals, and now environmentalists, that they may not like him very much but he’s “better” than the alternative.

In the coming weeks, look for more pandering: to unions (especially teachers and public employees), lawyers, students (forgiveness of student loans?), and other Leftist constituencies.

Arms Merchant on June 26, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I wish that I could say what I am thinking and feeling. I’m just not up to “entertaining” this afternoon.

Resist We Much on June 26, 2012 at 2:29 PM

a capella on June 26, 2012 at 2:18 PM

A cheap hat. No Stetson for him.

Thanks for everything.

Lightswitch on June 26, 2012 at 2:29 PM

So the frack what you Fluking cork sucker.

NotCoach on June 26, 2012 at 2:09 PM

+1. I agree that it’s a big fracking deal for the fluking Demonrats.

Gladtobehere on June 26, 2012 at 2:30 PM

My fear for our republic grows by the day. Is there no one in this administration who remotely respects the constitution?

natasha333 on June 26, 2012 at 2:30 PM

“All your states are belong to us.”

PattyJ on June 26, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Barf!

MCGIRV on June 26, 2012 at 2:30 PM

It’s quite possible that a fracking drill bit could enter the ground in one state and meet its target in another.

Presto, interstate commerce.

slickwillie2001 on June 26, 2012 at 2:30 PM

These pigs have no concept of the FEDERAL Republic dreams of our Founding Fathers.

They are simply pigs, hell bent on asserting power over us and the States.

They are tyrants, waiting to administer tyranny.

OhEssYouCowboys on June 26, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Great article Erika. Love the seething sarcasm, I really do.

Buttercup on June 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Me, too. If I had a daughter who was a writer, she’d look like Erika.

Fallon on June 26, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Is this some sorta death wish?

Obozo (and his minions) is doing everything possible to anger/energize the people Romney needs to have turn out, or become foot-soldiers for him.

Jeeze… the Greens must have shut their wallets pretty tight to cause this happen.

CPT. Charles on June 26, 2012 at 2:32 PM

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 26, 2012 at 2:27 PM

The first step in ridding the planet of the plague of locusts known as socialists is for the US to exit the UN. This will result in the exodus of every other country that has two nickels to rub together causing the failure of the Most Useless Organization on Earth.

In turn, this cuts off the budding socialist nests around the world from any influence on anything outside their own borders, meaning Burkina Faso no longer gets to vote on whether or not I can build a building in the line of sight from a UN World Heritage Site.

Thats a big step.

BobMbx on June 26, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Flange on June 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM

It is an abuse of power in my opinion.

Brian1972 on June 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Ayn Rand was an optimist. Where is John Galt when you really need him?

Gladtobehere on June 26, 2012 at 2:34 PM

+1. I agree that it’s a big fracking deal for the fluking Demonrats.

Gladtobehere on June 26, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Salazar flunked fracking. He and his boss should get the flunk out of here.

OneVision on June 26, 2012 at 2:34 PM

If they mess up the boom going in North Dakota they are just pure evil.

I know, I speak the obvious.

MAC1000 on June 26, 2012 at 2:34 PM

If the federal government is just going to run roughshod over everything, decide everything, regulate everything, and refuse to acknowledge any difference between interstate and intrastate commerce, why even bother still having states in the first place?

Really. If you’re a progressive liberal Obama lover, totally intent on letting executive agencies use the rulemaking process to regulate everything from home vegetable gardens to distracted driving to environmental regulations, how can you possibly support the continued existence of the increasingly irrelevent political entity known as a “State”?

dczombie on June 26, 2012 at 2:35 PM

North Dakota: Successful fracking industry, lots of jobs created, lowest unemployment in the nation.

Salazar: You need us, North Dakota. You’re not doing it right.

Bitter Clinger on June 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Jabberwock on June 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Brian1972 on June 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I agree it is a power grab and an attempt to subvert Federalism. But the argument they are trying to make is “that level of government is bad, this level of government is good.” So my question is if I can’t trust the State, who is held more accountable by the people affected by their decisions, to do it right, why should I trust the less accountable Feds to do it right?

Flange on June 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM

And it’s only Wednesday.

GrannyDee on June 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM

When did you move to the other side of the International Date line.

RickB on June 26, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Obama and these idiots need to frack-off….

redguy on June 26, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Salazar, go Fluke yourself. And stay out of our fracking business. Move to California if that’s what you want.

NOMOBO on June 26, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Flange on June 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM

They can trust California, New York and Illinois, but they can’t trust North Dakota, Texas and Louisiana.

That is the difference. It isn’t just “the state” in an abstract sense, it depends on the political alignment of the state in question so they are just gonna come down like a ton of bricks on the Red States to prevent their enviro-stalling agenda from being thwarted.

That is how I see it.

Brian1972 on June 26, 2012 at 2:40 PM

These thugs and socialists MUST be defeated in November as they are hell bent on destroying America as the greatest nation on earth. Especially the criminal racist Holder and Failed President, along with all his cronies and CZARS.

Brushjumper on June 26, 2012 at 2:40 PM

This stuff had better get repealed – immediately, week 1 – in a Republican administration.

Doomberg on June 26, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Fluke you Salazar, and all the bad thing which originate in CO.

Sad that the state is overrun by leftist morons from all over.

Schadenfreude on June 26, 2012 at 2:41 PM

thing – things

Schadenfreude on June 26, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Salazar: You need us, North Dakota. You’re not doing it right.

Bitter Clinger on June 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Obozo: Bunch of white people up there. My thugs and I have you targeted.

OneVision on June 26, 2012 at 2:42 PM

This little prack Salazar has always ticked me off. He and his ‘Midnight Cowboy’ hat. This is one of those departments that should be liquidated, anyway.

MikeinPRCA on June 26, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I think its higg time that since the Federal Government has ceased respecting State soveriegnty and their laws, the Sates should reciprocate and tell this dork to go pound sand.

44Magnum on June 26, 2012 at 2:43 PM

BobMbx on June 26, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I’ve been railing against the UN for decades. Just the idea that an empowered, peerless, competitionless entity should even exist is among the dumbest ideas Man has ever entertained. Anyone with the slightest familiarity with evolutionary theory or capitalist theory … or just plain old common sense understands that such an entity should NEVER exist. Even governments have competition and peers (as people can move to other nations) though we all know what happens when governments decide to strangle that competition by disallowing the movement of their citizens. THe UN was that writ large on a global level. Nowhere to escape from it. ANd yet, generations of Americans have been brainwashed into thinking that, not only is it reasonable to create and empower such an entity, but that it’s a good and natural thing. The most unnatural entity to have ever existed and young Americans have been brainwashed into thinking that it “should” exist for some unknown reason.

Us leaving the UN is an absolute must. Without any question. ANyone who supports even the existence of that monstrosity has no business in the American government, at all – and frankly no business in any position of power.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 26, 2012 at 2:43 PM

higg=high

44Magnum on June 26, 2012 at 2:43 PM

It never fails. Whenever I see this level of stupid and this level of arrogance in one person I will always find in the bio, something along the lines of

He later attended Colorado College, earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science in 1977

Because only a retard with a degree in Poli Sci is equipped to know better than geologists.

MNHawk on June 26, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Mr. Salazar, YOU aren’t good enough for us.

petefrt on June 26, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Way ahead of you. : (

listens2glenn on June 26, 2012 at 2:44 PM

MNHawk on June 26, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Haha no kidding, that’s like having a degree in Celtic Languages but you’re going to build my house for me.

Brian1972 on June 26, 2012 at 2:47 PM

You could write what Salazar and the DoE know about ‘the dangers of fracking’ on the back of a Sierra Club Bark 2012 campaign check.

CorporatePiggy on June 26, 2012 at 2:47 PM

And here I hadn’t even known Ken Salazar was mentioned in the Constitution. Well live and learn.

Fred 2 on June 26, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Flange on June 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Flange,
Basically, you cannot trust the Feds on this.
Salazar is a political appointee and all his actions must be considered in that light. That he is willing to usurp a state’s right as it runs against his political beliefs is breathtaking.
Amendments IX and X exist for a reason.

Jabberwock on June 26, 2012 at 2:49 PM

RickB on June 26, 2012 at 2:37 PM

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Send help.

GrannyDee on June 26, 2012 at 2:49 PM

There might not be much that the Congress and the Court can do to stop the executive abuse but at some point, states will start erecting a flaming middle finger towards Hussein Ogabe and his cronies. Estoppel on federal tax funds transfer to Washington shouldn’t be far behind. I wonder how Hussein Ogabe will enforce it – with that very large stick that, according to Biden, he has?

Archivarix on June 26, 2012 at 2:51 PM

What’s amazing is that this guy things a OSFA solution actually addresses any problems.

In WNY you can reliably get a couple of hundred feet below ground, get through an impervious layer of limestone and then look for the telltale responses demonstrating there is gas in the shale layer. The trick? This set of patterns repeats multiple times and there are multiple shale layers of different permeability based on the sediment type when they were laid down. If you can ID the layer, get to the right boundary, ID the gas in the quantity with transmissivity you want, and do about a half-dozen tests to see if you actually got something that will flow, then you choose the depth and frack. And about 30% of the time you get it right. If you move 100′ and drill to the same distance, at the same layer you might get gas at that layer. All depends on what was put down on the ancient shoreline where you are drilling.

You can spend tens to hundreds of thousands on dry holes and you do your best not to waste anyone’s time with a useless frack. Once you find it, you can run a good sized factory from a single pipe. Westinghouse did this when they set up their plant (now torn down) and they were able to run furnaces and a generator and basically do most of their heavy equipment work off the grid. Now its part of the airport and who knows if anyone there is smart enough to have figured out they could have a nice energy source to run the place for a few more decades…

There were no environmental worries about fracking. Zero. These layers were way below any aquifers and well systems. That is almost always the case as you need a good, impermeable layer to trap the natural gas… so it is impermeable to water, too.

The EPA can’t figure this stuff out: it is far too local.

The EPA must go.

Period.

Full stop.

ajacksonian on June 26, 2012 at 2:52 PM

It’s pretty clear that Obama is going all in on the “Green Agenda.” Salazar is likely under direct orders to shut down everything else, using anything and everything to get it done.

jwolf on June 26, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I think its high time that since the Federal Government has ceased respecting State soveriegnty and their laws, the Sates should reciprocate and tell this dork to go pound sand.

44Magnum on June 26, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Totally, 100%.

listens2glenn on June 26, 2012 at 2:54 PM

These pigs

They are simply pigs

OhEssYouCowboys on June 26, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Easy, now.

CorporatePiggy on June 26, 2012 at 2:54 PM

The issue is directional drilling which made fracking incredibly productive. It has driven prices down and could replace gas for vehicles in the future.

Look up the USGS reserves for shale gas and then US Natural gas consumption.

BullShooterAsInElk on June 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Liberals KNOW everything, about EVERYTHING!

GarandFan on June 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Send help.

GrannyDee on June 26, 2012 at 2:49 PM | Delete | Delete and Ban

Fear not ! For a $50.00 contribution, Obama will tell you it’s Wendesday.

Jabberwock on June 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Who cares what is or isn’t good enough for you, Salazar, you puling little motherfracker. We’re Americans, and we care about what’s good for us!

RebeccaH on June 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Easy, now.

CorporatePiggy on June 26, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Thanks for my laugh for the day.

OhEssYouCowboys on June 26, 2012 at 2:56 PM

…They really are stuck between a rock and hard place on issues like fracking and the Keystone pipeline…

No they’re not. They just chant “All of the above” then keep on doing whatever they want.

Knott Buyinit on June 26, 2012 at 2:58 PM

They just chant “All of the above” then keep on doing whatever they want.

Knott Buyinit on June 26, 2012 at 2:58 PM

They mean “all of the above ground” because we are supposed to power America with solar panels and windmills, they have even turned sour on hydro power.

Brian1972 on June 26, 2012 at 3:01 PM