George Will: I’d have to go with Bobby Jindal for my VP pick

posted at 5:21 pm on June 25, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

On ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday, George Will made a succinct case for Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal as Mitt Romney’s best option for a running mate, and I’m going to go ahead and agree with him. It’s right around the beginning of the segment:

“My choice decided that he would rather be president of Purdue University, that is Mitch Daniels. [Rob] Portman and Pawlenty, they’re just fine. I prefer someone who brings a little more excitement. [Paul] Ryan would be good. The trouble is if you take Ryan out of the House, where he could in two years be the Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee, so, by default and that’s not to disparage him, I would go with Bobby Jindal.”

If you haven’t yet picked up on it, I’m a pretty big Jindal fan. I think it’s a shame that the average voter seems to best know him for that calamity of a State of the Union response in 2009, because after having seen him speak in person and been on several conference calls with him, the man is actually a very compelling, candid, and clever speaker.

He’s relatively young, but Jindal’s already had a bunch of policy experience (most especially in health care, which is going to be a clutch issue for awhile yet), he handled the BP oil spill beautifully, he’s been taking on some of the education unions in Louisiana, and he’s been a highly vocal and effective critic of President Obama. He’s not too “vanilla,” he’s Southern, and I think he’d round out Romney’s ticket nicely.

And while there are several other VP-options I could definitely support, given the other possible candidates’ individual situations (I think Paul Ryan, for example, is extremely valuable staying in Congress for the time being), I have to go with Bobby Jindal all the way.

Just my vice presidential-two cents — and judging by last week’s reader poll, looks like plenty of you agree!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

George, stick to sports.

faraway on June 25, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Jindal vs Biden?

How would that debate work out?

aunursa on June 25, 2012 at 5:23 PM

He’s not ready yet. Patience.

Del Dolemonte on June 25, 2012 at 5:23 PM

And I’d have to second that motion.

And we continue the streak of ignoring the Constitution.

Dante on June 25, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Will is right!
Mitt/Jindal!!!…Please?

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 5:24 PM

He’s ready. Get him extemporaneous and he cleans up the floor with Biden. People are waaaaaaaay too hung up on the sing-song SOTU rebuttal. That was an anomaly.

I wish Jindal was the POTUS nominee.

CycloneCDB on June 25, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Hate to agree with George Will, but I agree with George Will!! Jindal is virtually flawless as VP pick.

stout77 on June 25, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Dante on June 25, 2012 at 5:24 PM

How can I politely say this:Go f***k yourself.

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 5:25 PM

And we continue the streak of ignoring the Constitution.

Dante on June 25, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Tin foil hat on. Check.

CycloneCDB on June 25, 2012 at 5:26 PM

And we continue the streak of ignoring the Constitution.

Dante on June 25, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Hey! Who let Alex Jones in here?!?!?!

CycloneCDB on June 25, 2012 at 5:27 PM

He’s not ready yet. Patience.

Del Dolemonte on June 25, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I think he’s more ready than Romney. He’s probably smarter than Romney as well.

RBMN on June 25, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Jeb Bush, because there’s still life and fire in the Reagan Revolution to extinguish.

Oil Can on June 25, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Not ready yet.

Let him build up cred.

Ryan works. And Rubio is probably a good vote getter.

Bobby J., not so much.

profitsbeard on June 25, 2012 at 5:28 PM

He’s not ready yet. Patience.

Del Dolemonte on June 25, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Why not? If Jindal isn’t ready, who is?

joana on June 25, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Smart choice. I hope Mitt makes it and Jindal answers the call!

JAM on June 25, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Even a broken clock is right, etc.

That being said, Jindal should publically shun George Will. Blue Jeans Will is a complete idiot, in the same league as David Brooks and David Frum.

His “endorsment” probably hurts Jindal more than it helps. And say this as a fan of Jindal.

Norwegian on June 25, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Love ya George, but you were one of those dude’s crying like a stuck pig over Romney during the primaries. I’m in no mood to take your recommendation seriously.

MJBrutus on June 25, 2012 at 5:30 PM

last weeks poll had over 1000 idiots voting for two ineligible candidates, rubio and jindal.

Mr. Sun on June 25, 2012 at 5:31 PM

profitsbeard on June 25, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Bull.
He’s the most qualified of Mitt’s possibilities.

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Mr. Sun on June 25, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Hi Orly!!

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Peggy Noonan also gave a long winded speech on who she supports. Why just George? Because you like his choice over hers?

(neither one of their choices is a favorite of mine) I’d rather Rubio, Christie, Ryan over Jindal or Portman.

Marcus on June 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Mr. Sun on June 25, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Wrong.

stout77 on June 25, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Marcus on June 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM

i’d stay home if it were Christie, Rubio’s a squish on immigration-and has served only in congress. Ryan works-but Jindal’s better

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 5:35 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Hi idiot!

Mr. Sun on June 25, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Tin foil hat on. Check.

CycloneCDB on June 25, 2012 at 5:26 PM

From the 12th Amendment:

“But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.”

Dante on June 25, 2012 at 5:36 PM

WEST!, Jindal, Ryan or Martinez would all add spark to the ticket.

Pork-Chop on June 25, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Not ready yet.

Let him build up cred.

Ryan works. And Rubio is probably a good vote getter.

Bobby J., not so much.

profitsbeard on June 25, 2012 at 5:28 PM

You don’t think Jindal is ready, but Ryan and Rubio are? Really? Based on what?

If you don’t think Jindal has built up cred, but Ryan and Rubio have?

Interesting.

GOPRanknFile on June 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I don’t think that the average voter knows Jindal for his “calamity of a State of the Union response in 2009.” The average voter probably does not know Jindal at all. How many people stayed tuned throughout Obama’s SOTU in 2009 to watch the Republican reponse, and still remember it three years later? Mostly just political junkies, and not all of them. I don’t think I watched Jindal’s response in 2009.

J.S.K. on June 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Oil Can on June 25, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Good one Oil Can!

Bobby Jindal reminds me of a kid we had in Calc 3. Our prof would make us stand to ask a question so this kid who looks like a caricature of deep Chinese descent stands up, and I mean he is tall, adjusts his little round glasses and begins talking in a low slow Phil Gramm deep south Texas drawl.

So dang cool.

DanMan on June 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Romney will never select a true conservative. It goes against his core liberal principles.

DannoJyd on June 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM

i’d stay home if it were Christie
annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Yeah, I heard a lot of that with Romney.

If Chris Christie went out every day and served up Obama-Biden mincemeat on a platter, people would cheer loudly.

Marcus on June 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I’m convinced now more than ever it’s Rubio.

The whole “Rubio isn’t being vetted” thing was a clever ruse. Get Obama’s people off his back for a couple of months while Rubio runs around promoting his book and getting people to like him.

I approve.

Jindal is my #2 pick, after Rubio, so I’d be ok either way.

Nessuno on June 25, 2012 at 5:39 PM

George Will: I’d have to go with Bobby Jindal for my VP pick

…Georgie Porgie Pudding Pie…you picked the guy to make them cry!

KOOLAID2 on June 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM

There’s George once again doing the “pickin” for us like he’s our caretaker.

I lost him when he led the charge against Sarah Palin for the Mitt-owned GOP, before the real owners of this nation could have a say.

Don L on June 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM

By the way, Jindal already has more experience in high office than Mitt Romney does now, or than Barack Obama did when he became president.

J.S.K. on June 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM

the commies are actually pushing for jindal or rubio to try to eliminate the commie fraud usurper’s ineligibility.

Mr. Sun on June 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM

How would that debate work out?

aunursa on June 25, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Would the odds makers set an over/under for references to 7-11?

besser tot als rot on June 25, 2012 at 5:41 PM

I`d like to see JIndal take the admin to task on their response to the oil spill as compared to his. From what I`ve heard him say, he`s had to fight them to do what was right for the Gulf coast states.

ThePrez on June 25, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Jindal would be a very good choice!..:)

Dire Straits on June 25, 2012 at 5:42 PM

From the 12th Amendment:

Dante on June 25, 2012 at 5:36 PM

You told us a few weeks ago that “the Constitution is not a dictionary” when we pointed out to you that it does not define “Native/Natural Born Citizen”.

Yet what you just posted above is a “definition” itself. Of who is or is not eligible.

Now, how about linking us to some more rants and raves from Cindy Sheehan’s squeeze Lew Rockwell? They were so much fun on the SCOTUS thread!

Del Dolemonte on June 25, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Bobby Jindal is godsent-quality candidate and perfect in pretty much every aspect except his charisma and looks. I know we’re not voting for the American Idol winner here but the number of “independents” (read my lips: TV-glued cretins) who vote with their asses instead of heads is staggering.

Archivarix on June 25, 2012 at 5:44 PM

I agree with GW on both counts…Daniels and Jindal are the picks of the litter.

Deafdog on June 25, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Don L on June 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Jindal is far more qualified to be veep than Palin was. Being a good conservative isn’t enough.

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 5:45 PM

DannoJyd on June 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Does romney want to WIN or lose to a commie usurper fraud with $16T in debt and 22% unemployment.

Mr. Sun on June 25, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Marcus on June 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I’m not giving up on my Guv… well, maybe if he’s an Atty General in Romney’s cabinet. But he sure is one of the worst imaginable VP matches for Romney; two Nor’easterner RINOs could be too much for the Southern base to swallow.

Archivarix on June 25, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Bobby Jindal is not a natural born citizen and is therefore ineligible for the Vice Presidency and Presidency. His parents were not American citizens at the time of his birth. Same goes for Rubio whose parents weren’t naturalized until four years after his birth.

Dante on June 25, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Nope, I get no presidential vibe from Jindal. He looks like the Mitch Daniels of the south to me: A good manager of his state, but there’s not enough fight in him for prime time. Give Ryan the job, he is presidential material and being veep will make him a credible presidential candidate in 2020.

Valkyriepundit on June 25, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Dante on June 25, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Jindal is eligible for president. You’ve been trying to get blood from that stone for months.

MadisonConservative on June 25, 2012 at 5:49 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Too bad he has the personality of a slug..:)

idesign on June 25, 2012 at 5:49 PM

George Will…George Will…where have I heard that name before, yes Isn’t this the man who told us to forget about the Presidency this year (and Romney) and concentrate on electing Republican Senators and Representatives. Yes the old down ticket strategy!

George Will is a Fop. He is all about his own agenda (being the “conservative” on ABC This Week. He is about as conservative as Kathleen Parker!!!!!

Natebo on June 25, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Del Dolemonte on June 25, 2012 at 5:42 PM

So you are admitting again that you don’t know what a definition is? You think a requirement is a definition???

Dante on June 25, 2012 at 5:50 PM

MadisonConservative on June 25, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Not according to the Constitution he isn’t.

Dante on June 25, 2012 at 5:50 PM

MadisonConservative on June 25, 2012 at 5:49 PM

You have to give him credit for repeating himself even though he hasn’t convinced even one person. That’s dedication right there.

GOPRanknFile on June 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Someone help me out here. Bobby Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, LA.

So, what the heck is Dante talking about?

Pythagoras on June 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Dante on June 25, 2012 at 5:36 PM

He’s born in the US, can’t see what the problem would be?

Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to Amar and Raj Jindal, who came to the United States as immigrants from Punjab, India, six months before he was born.

Oil Can on June 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM

idesign on June 25, 2012 at 5:49 PM

You must have missed his speech @ the big conservative to-do in Chi recently.
He’s the complete deal.

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Mr. Sun on June 25, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Did McLame want to WIN or lose to a commie usurper fraud in 2008? You tell me!

I’ve given up when it comes to the GOP insiders. They seem quite happy to cave in to the liberals across the board.

DannoJyd on June 25, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I had the honor and privilege of meeting Bobby Jindal in person a few weeks ago. My grandparents took me and my sister to the capital of Louisiana and we were just sort of looking around, we were at the spot where Long was shot when a senator came up and started talking to us. He mentioned Jindal was in the senate chambers and we rushed over there.

He was talking with a few people and my grandmother being the exuberant woman she is started practically shouting “Jindal! Bobby Jindal! Bobby Jindal!” A few minutes later he came over to see who she was hehehe. He was so nice, he shook our hands and when my grandmother mentioned that my sister and I had graduated college recently he congratulated us and asked us our majors. He even had a brief conversation with my grandfather because it turns out his wife used to work for same company that my grandfather did.

I walked away thinking that he was so nice. He was very personal and willing to know about all of us, even my sister and I who aren’t even from Louisiana.

If this guy becomes out VP then we have a much brighter future, even more so if he becomes our President one day.

NerwenAldarion on June 25, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Yet again – Jindal is NOT a Natural Born American. If that is what you want, you already have Obama.

VorDaj on June 25, 2012 at 5:53 PM

So, what the heck is Dante talking about?

Pythagoras on June 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Go to that very reputable site, WorldNetDaily.com.

GOPRanknFile on June 25, 2012 at 5:53 PM

balancing the ticket doesn’t mean usurper jindal vs usurper soetoro.

Mr. Sun on June 25, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Not according to the Constitution he isn’t.

Dante on June 25, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Show me where the Constitution defines “natural-born citizen”.

MadisonConservative on June 25, 2012 at 5:53 PM

If you don’t know the difference between a ‘citizen’ and a ‘natural born citizen’ by this point, you’re either a troll, or a moron.

faraway on June 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Someone help me out here. Bobby Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, LA.

So, what the heck is Dante talking about?

Pythagoras on June 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Answer: where were his parents born.

Marcus on June 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Dante

You need a new hobby. This one isn’t working out for you.

chimney sweep on June 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Hi Orly!!

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM

+1000

CycloneCDB on June 25, 2012 at 5:55 PM

If Jindal and Rubio were honorable men, they would have already said publicly that they do not believe, bar some “creative” Supreme Court decision to the contrary, they are eligible to be President, nor VP.

VorDaj on June 25, 2012 at 5:55 PM

OK, Dante explained his position while I was writing my last post.

The courts settled this issue long ago.

Dante, you can claim that Jindal SHOULD NOT be eligible, but he IS eligible. If you choose not to respect the authority of the courts to settle this issue; that is your right. However, it just leaves everyone shaking their heads.

You’re wasting your time — and ours.

Pythagoras on June 25, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Looking Forward for a minute………. whomever the pick is, will have a 50-50 shot of ever having a political career again when the 4 years is up. The media will resume 24/7 attacks on the administration and every small goof will be magnified- both Romney and VP will be criticized from all angles.

Just saying- if Super Mitt doesn’t get the ship turned around, he will be out on his ear, with Hillary waiting to take his spot. And his nominee for VP labeled as a failure, toast, and will be off to the Siberian book tour circuit.

Or if youre Al Ghore, you fleece millions of tax payer dollars for the “green” initiative.

FlaMurph on June 25, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Someone help me out here. Bobby Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, LA.

So, what the heck is Dante talking about?

Pythagoras on June 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM

barry soetoro was born in mombasa, kenya so why is he in the white house?

Mr. Sun on June 25, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Mr. Sun on June 25, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Hi Orly!!

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Hi Nancy!!!

VorDaj on June 25, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Didn’t we just cover the eligibility issue in another thread? These guys are not the first to have parents that were not American born. Jindal were born here…if Obama’s father wasn’t and he is eligible..why not Jindal? Too start more controversy is all I can come up with.

maables on June 25, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Someone help me out here. Bobby Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, LA.

So, what the heck is Dante talking about?

Pythagoras on June 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Answer: where were his parents born.

Marcus on June 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Facepalm.

Idiocy. The man’s as eligible as anyone else. Next.

MikeknaJ on June 25, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Pythagoras on June 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM

There are different kinds of birthers. Not every birther believes that Obummer was born outside of the US.

Valkyriepundit on June 25, 2012 at 6:01 PM

They seem quite happy to cave in to the liberals across the board.

DannoJyd on June 25, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Fair enough.

So who is your mystery uber-conservative that will bolster the ticket?

FlaMurph on June 25, 2012 at 6:01 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Sarah was ready to lead 4 years ago. Her death panel statement brought obamacare down. your shameless shilling for mitt can’t erase that. mitt hid under a rock when the healthcare fight was going on.
kenneth the page is a big government lover with zippo personality.

it going to be a boring white guy. thats what the elites have ordained. all kneel to king romney LOL

renalin on June 25, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Dante you realize answering a question with a question is not an answer right?

CW on June 25, 2012 at 6:02 PM

You’re wasting your time — and ours.

Pythagoras on June 25, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Key takeaway from this comment.

CycloneCDB on June 25, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Valkyriepundit on June 25, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Yeah, we know. you got your cashews, you got your pecans, you got your pistachios …

MJBrutus on June 25, 2012 at 6:02 PM

a true conservative would look at a george will endorsement as a badge of shame.

renalin on June 25, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I think Jindal is the most qualified of the pack. If his citizenship requirement were challenged, the Supremes would punt again. Same for Rubio.

I don’t think either man has an aristratic relative who would come here and establish a monarchy.

Groups in several states are still challenging Zero’s “natural born” status, and guess what? Their cases will go nowhere. Zero could be a citizen of the US, UK, Kenya and Indonesia. And the Supremes in 2008 dismissed an emergency appeal challenging Zero’s citizenship. Completely blew it off. And Obama lived abroad for years.

Mitt, choose Jindal.

Philly on June 25, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Boy oh Boy — This is really going to piss off Ann Barnhardt:

Behold the ever-more-nauseating site HotAir.com, which published the results of its Who Should Be Romney’s V.P.? poll over the weekend. Now remember, it is all irrelevant because the Republic is already dead, but this just shows you how utterly fake the entire system now is – including the conservative blogosphere. Do you know who won? Bobby Jindal. Again, I poop you negative. Jindal, while a pleasant enough fellow, would be just about the last guy you would want to put on the ticket. He would be ruthlessly mocked to destruction by the media, but even more importantly, and proof of how sickeningly corrupt the system is, Jindal, like Obama, is NOT constitutionally qualified. He was born to Indian nationals six months after they immigrated to the U.S. He is not a natural born citizen, meaning a citizen born to two citizen parents.

Golden boy number two over at HotAir is yet ANOTHER constitutionally unqualified for POTUS/VPOTUS politician, Marco Rubio.

HotAir is clearly pandering to the Obama regime in the nonsensical tapping of Jindal and Rubio as the “golden boys” in order to quash any discussion of the Obama usurpation.

FlatFoot on June 25, 2012 at 6:04 PM

renalin on June 25, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Hmm…I wonder if you felt the same when Bill Kristol was lobbying for Sarah Palin?

GOPRanknFile on June 25, 2012 at 6:05 PM

No reasonable person should have any question about the term, Natural Born Citizen. It appears in the Constitution only one time whereas the word Citizen appears eleven times. The founding fathers knew full well what it meant and would logically conclude that any learned person would also know. The term and its meaning are direct from Vattel’s Law of Nations. There is no word or term in the Constitution that offers a definition so why would anyone expect this term to have a definition? There have been 8 attempts to pass legislation to remove this requirement to hold the office of the Presidency. Why do you think that is?

VorDaj on June 25, 2012 at 6:05 PM

maables on June 25, 2012 at 5:59 PM

who said soetoro was eligible?

Mr. Sun on June 25, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Dante must be busy looking through the Constitution for the part where it defines what a “natural-born citizen” is. I’m sure he’ll be reporting in shortly with his findings.

MadisonConservative on June 25, 2012 at 6:07 PM

renalin on June 25, 2012 at 6:02 PM

I know know she’s conservative-certainly…a good one-but her GENDER was a huge reason why she was picked by McCain.
Jindal’s on his second term as gov, served in congress, served in the W administration, cleaned up LA DHHS…and he did all this before his 41st birthday.

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 6:07 PM

All this VP speculation is annoying. Romney is going to be bad enough. We need not care who is VP is.

rickv404 on June 25, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Other than slaves (for a time) and native Americans living on reservations, anyone being born in the United States has always been a natural born citizen. Again: ALWAYS.

Saying that Jindal, who was born in LA, is not a natural born citizen is the height of idiocy.

Nessuno on June 25, 2012 at 6:08 PM

FlatFoot on June 25, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Barnhart’s a birther? good to know. I’ll ignore her words from now on.

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Nessuno on June 25, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Exceptions would include diplomats living here with immunity or, if such were ever the case, someone who was born to a woman who was part of an invading army such as during the war of 1812 or the Mex-Am War. Such persons would not be subject to the jurisdiction of the US.

MJBrutus on June 25, 2012 at 6:11 PM

FlatFoot on June 25, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Ann Barnhardt – Looks, brains and guts.

VorDaj on June 25, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Ann Barnhardt – Earth’s Dejah Thoris.

VorDaj on June 25, 2012 at 6:16 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 6:07 PM

no question. he’s a wonk. especially on healthcare. he had a chance for greatness with his rebuttal speech. he blew it.

its a moot point. jindal doesn’t match the color of the romneys living room. they like pastels.

renalin on June 25, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Ann Barnhardt – Looks, brains and guts.

VorDaj on June 25, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Yeah…looks and brains are not two words that come to mind when I think of Ann Barnhardt.

GOPRanknFile on June 25, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Didn’t Barry have an Indonesian passport? I seem to remember that from somewhere.

The Supremes will not hear the case because they would have to define what “natural born citizen” means precisely. If they rule that it means having two American citizen parents, then they will start a crapstorm for the ages because they would have nullified Barry’s eligibility in the same ruling. And that’s when we all start our own popcorn companies and make millions.

Never.gonna.happen.

Philly on June 25, 2012 at 6:18 PM

FlatFoot on June 25, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Barnhart’s a birther? good to know. I’ll ignore her words from now on.

annoyinglittletwerp on June 25, 2012 at 6:09 PM

At the rate you are going, soon you will know nothing at all.

VorDaj on June 25, 2012 at 6:18 PM

GOPRanknFile on June 25, 2012 at 6:05 PM

your right. however he quickly changed his tune, so now i can despise him again.LOL

renalin on June 25, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I hate to point out the obvious, but George “Obama is a lock for re-election” Will thinking Jindal is best pick for VP isn’t exactly good news for Jindal supporters.

Dark Star on June 25, 2012 at 6:19 PM