Quotes of the day

posted at 8:01 pm on June 23, 2012 by Allahpundit

President Obama may have to clear a high bar in order to lock down Fast and Furious documents from the prying eyes of congressional investigators.

After the White House asserted executive privilege over potentially thousands of documents pertaining to the botched anti-gunrunning operation, critics of the move pointed out that the federal appeals court in the nation’s capital has taken a skeptical view toward privilege claims in the past…

“The privilege,” the court wrote, “disappears altogether when there is any reason to believe government misconduct occurred.”

***

The OCDETF designation enabled Fast and Furious investigators to use wiretaps. This is highly unusual in ATF-run cases — almost all federal wiretapping is done in investigations led by the FBI or the DEA. As noted above, wiretapping requires Main Justice approval. But that’s not all: As I’ve previously outlined, federal wiretap law mandates that the application to the court describe the investigative tactics that have been used in the investigation and explain why those tactics cannot achieve the investigation’s objectives without wiretapping. If the Fast and Furious wiretap applications complied with federal law, they must have described the gunwalking tactic. These applications cannot be submitted to a federal judge until they have been approved by Main Justice; they are submitted to the Department’s Office of Enforcement Operations, which screens them very carefully.

There is little doubt that the wiretap applications would show that senior DOJ officials were aware of the gunwalking tactic long before Agent Terry was gunned down on December 14, 2010. But that’s not the half of it. Bet your bottom dollar that gunwalking was discussed in the consideration of whether to make Fast and Furious an OCDETF case in the first place. OCDETF investigations, moreover, are carefully monitored by the Justice Department throughout, to ensure that the extraordinary flow of funding continues to be worthwhile. I’m wagering that senior DOJ officials — which is to say, Obama-administration political appointees — knew about the gunwalking for close to a year before Agent Terry’s death.

***

Republicans want to know whether top officials at Justice or the White House knew about the gun-walking program, which, although they haven’t turned up evidence of this, would be a reasonable line of inquiry. But casting doubt on their motives are the documents they are demanding: only those since February 2011 — two months after Terry was killed and the program was shut down.

Rep. Gerald Connolly (D-Va.) accused Issa of setting up a “kangaroo court” to convict Holder. “If this were a genuine attempt to make sure that the Terry family had closure, we’d have an open investigation,” he said, and call witnesses involved in the program over the past six years. But, Democrats complained, Issa never sought public testimony from people in the Phoenix ATF office who ran the operation, or from the former head of the ATF, who told committee investigators that he never informed Justice Department higher-ups of the operation because he didn’t know about it…

The indignation would sound more genuine if Republicans weren’t going after Holder over what has happened since Terry died.

***

Along with conservative commentators like Rush Limbaugh, Issa suggested as late as April that Fast and Furious may have been part of a policy by the White House to flood the Mexican market with guns to foment violence, which would then put political pressure back on the US to curb its wide-open border gun bazaar and weaken Second Amendment rights…

“Could it be that what they really were thinking of was in fact to use this walking of guns in order to promote an assault weapons ban?” Rep. Issa said. “Many think so. And [the administration] hasn’t come up with an explanation that would cause any of us not to agree.”…

[W]hile the political lines around Fast and Furious are thus clearly drawn, allusions to Watergate-sized conspiracy theories do, at the very least, also help bolster Issa’s central point: If only to quell such theories, Americans deserve to know whether it was really a hapless bureaucratic blunder or whether administration officials lied about the extent of their involvement in what became a deadly scandal.

***

Pity lead House Republican investigator Rep. Darrell Issa of California. It is his misfortune that he isn’t looking into matters about which the Obama administration can talk freely — namely, all its covert national-security programs.

If Justice Department documents that Issa’s committee seeks from Attorney General Eric Holder had been the subject of a top-secret meeting in the White House Situation Room, their contents already would have been splashed across the media. Issa could read the A1 New York Times story and be done with it.

***

Via the Daily Caller.

***

***

Click the image to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5 6 7

ManWithNoParty on June 23, 2012 at 11:32 PM

We’ve been troll hunting since way before you joined HA. Calm down, bro’

OmahaConservative on June 23, 2012 at 11:34 PM

True dat. Don’t want to spook em to early in the game, last wise the fun ends way to soon…

SWalker on June 23, 2012 at 11:37 PM

smellthecoffee on June 23, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Actually Sharyl Attkisson from CBS has been reporting on Fast and Furious regularly since March 2011. This was her first report.

A couple of weeks ago she received the Edward R. Murrow Award for Excellence in Investigative Reporting for the Fast and Furious story.

Flora Duh on June 23, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I see.

And the fact that It turns an ordinarily docile thread into a slugfest among those of us who believe in Conservative values to highlight Liberal absurdity by responding to it??

If that’s the case, then UE owes you for advancing his cause in posting here. Good grief, is this so hard to see?

ManWithNoParty on June 23, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Every ridiculous and serious argument that the slug made was refuted twice or thrice by the good people here, and not without making the reasoned and sound truth come through. Reread the thread and you’ll see that the thing tried to deflect, but in the end generated many more and much better refutations of her side’s talking points than would have otherwise occurred.

Plus, the extra traffic generates some spare change for the site, which is a good thing.

I like the monthly fee that I pay here; I’d hate to see it go up.

hillbillyjim on June 23, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Apparently so, to the overall cause’s detriment. However, have fun with this sentiment. I’ve had enough of trying to explain the rationale.

**Clink** to all of those who may understand the point I’ve been trying to make for roughly 20 posts or so now….

ManWithNoParty on June 23, 2012 at 11:23 PM

*clink*???

Am I the only one that wants to be left alone?

But contribute to society?

By producing jobs and stuff..?

Without Government hampering me?

WTF

Electrongod on June 23, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Flora Duh on June 23, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Yup, and it’s a miracle it hasn’t ended her career, which has to mean one thing and one only. CBS must know there is something more to this story, but after Rathergate they are being very careful about what they report on the air.

SWalker on June 23, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Electrongod on June 23, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Heh…

OmahaConservative on June 23, 2012 at 11:42 PM

he’ll always carry around the shame of having been a one term president.

Kataklysmic on June 23, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Who was worse than Carter. Jimmy is smiling because God let him live long enough to experience this.

Schadenfreude on June 23, 2012 at 11:42 PM

SWalker on June 23, 2012 at 11:41 PM

I look fw to more of her reportage…

OmahaConservative on June 23, 2012 at 11:43 PM

ManWithNoParty on June 23, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Friend..

This is about truth…..

I will not let unthuth be entered into the book…
Unchecked that is…

Your move..

Electrongod on June 23, 2012 at 11:44 PM

It is my honor to give Flora Duh the prestigious canopfor Award for the most informed conservative on HotAir.

*clink*

SparkPlug on June 23, 2012 at 11:44 PM

I look fw to more of her reportage…

OmahaConservative on June 23, 2012 at 11:43 PM

To Sharyl Attkisson, I have this to say…

SWalker on June 23, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Doing something distasteful. Well, for us anyways. He might like it.

arnold ziffel on June 23, 2012 at 11:35 PM

lol

Actually, I was wishing I had phrased what I said as, “I am going to do my part to get them to eat clean up their vomit.” :)

Bizarro No. 1 on June 23, 2012 at 11:44 PM

predator on June 23, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Let me introduce you to my “all girl band“!!..:)

Dire Straits on June 23, 2012 at 11:45 PM

*clink*

SparkPlug on June 23, 2012 at 11:44 PM

*clinck*

OmahaConservative on June 23, 2012 at 11:46 PM

*clink*

SparkPlug on June 23, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Bah humbug… Ive got about 6 or 7 articles on Fast and Furious on my blog.

SWalker on June 23, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Insofar as they know anything about Fast and Furious, it’s something to do with the government tracking the guns of fellows like those Alabama “Segregation Forever” nuts, rather than a means by which hundreds of innocent Rigoberta Menchús south of the border were gunned down with weapons sold to their killers by liberal policymakers of the Obama administration.

brutal.

ted c on June 23, 2012 at 11:46 PM

You guys remember spring 2009? When they all went to Mexico? Remember barky shook hands with someone that had swine flu? That trip is when F&F started. They were all speaking in unison. “90% of the guns come from the US”. Hillary, barky, napolitano, holder, asst. AG, all of them. I believe it was the end of April. Wanna know why Calderone isn’t raising hell? Because he was in on it.

You can look for the pressers. Some probably still exist. I posted some pretty damning ones at the time on another site. Wish I would have captured them better because they are gone now.

In specific, napoliantano and the asst. AG. They laid it all out clearly. F&F is exactly what we suspect it to be. And it started weeks after barky was immaculated…

wolly4321 on June 23, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Schadenfreude on June 23, 2012 at 11:42 PM

You’re correct.

A fate worse than…

…well, worse than anything and everything, ever.

Heh.

O the agony of being deemed worse than Mr. Peanut.

Your screen name is well-earned.

hillbillyjim on June 23, 2012 at 11:48 PM

SWalker on June 23, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Link ‘em here then. I never click on names here…

OmahaConservative on June 23, 2012 at 11:49 PM

It’s about 5 hours early for this song.

John Hitchcock on June 23, 2012 at 11:49 PM

SWalker on June 23, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Ok you are a great Conservative too and so is Ted C and OC.

Maybe you will get the canopfor Award soon.

SparkPlug on June 23, 2012 at 11:50 PM

ManWithNoParty on June 23, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Good grief, relax. This is more fun than it appears. You got it wrong on Upper.

Schadenfreude on June 23, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Let me introduce you to my “all girl band“!!..:)

Dire Straits on June 23, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Love it. Palmer’s posse.

arnold ziffel on June 23, 2012 at 11:51 PM

So is schad and many others.

SparkPlug on June 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Just watched the Bill Maher clip and I feel like I need to shower now!

What a disgusting human being he is!

He actually said “the problem this country has is that we punish failure too much” and then he mentioned Fast and Furious and Solyndra to try to make that point!!!

That’s the most amazing drivel I’ve ever heard!

Yeah I’m sure the family of Brian Terry feels the same way.

Then Maher claimed he wasn’t a partisan since he hasn’t changed the the Repubs have become the retarded party!

LevinFan on June 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Aaaannnd, how bouts we make tonight’s concert the alcohol concert, in honor of all the drinking games Obama and Holder would be guilty of causing people alcohol poisoning with?

John Hitchcock on June 23, 2012 at 10:56 PM

We are going to need to remodel in that case.

Betenoire on June 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

*clink*

SparkPlug on June 23, 2012 at 11:44 PM

I’d like to thank the Hot Air academy, Al Gore, and a insatiable hunger for truth, justice and the American way for the honor of receiving this prestigious award.

“You like me, you really like me!”

Flora Duh on June 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

SparkPlug on June 23, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Note to the awarded, for a reality check. When Hannity says “you’re a great American” it doesn’t mean that much.

Note to apprentice – there are no heroes in this fight. Just win it.

Schadenfreude on June 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Let me introduce you to my “all girl band“!!..:)

Dire Straits on June 23, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Robert Palmer’s best. Although I do like this one as well. It reminds me of what I would do if I had to take Sally Kohn on a date.

predator on June 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

“You like me, you really like me!”

Flora Duh on June 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Thanks for the laugh, great lady.

Schadenfreude on June 23, 2012 at 11:53 PM

LevinFan on June 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

That was up in the headlines hours ago…

OmahaConservative on June 23, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Why does Upper exist?

Electrongod on June 23, 2012 at 10:35 PM

…I’ve been gone since 3 and just got back…so I have to catch up on the thread…I hope someone was telling the lowlife to SHUT UP while I was gone?
To answer your question E cUpyerassideways is here to ‘sooock’ on us until he apologizes to Resist…until it does…it can keep it’s mouth full and swallow once in a while…while you guys respond.

KOOLAID2 on June 23, 2012 at 11:53 PM

So is schad and many others.

SparkPlug on June 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

You remembered the pebble, didn’t you? No worries, I’ll give it to you because I promised.

Schadenfreude on June 23, 2012 at 11:55 PM

“You like me, you really like me!”

Flora Duh on June 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

We love ya’ darlin’

OmahaConservative on June 23, 2012 at 11:55 PM

*clink*

SparkPlug on June 23, 2012 at 11:44 PM

“You like me, you really like me!”

Flora Duh on June 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

OMG So funny. Crack me up. (:

SparkPlug on June 23, 2012 at 11:55 PM

arnold ziffel on June 23, 2012 at 11:51 PM

You need to go check out this conservative site..theospark.net..:)

PS..I think you as well others will like it!..:)

Dire Straits on June 23, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Rush is really being dissed on SNL…

OmahaConservative on June 23, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Really, how so?

I’m sure Rush is really losing sleep over it ! :)

I can’t stand to watch it anymore. I did catch the one Eli hosted. I heard they were actually going to make fun of Maobama spiking the football over killing Bin Laden but decided to make fun of Fox and Friends at the last minute.

Then the last skit had some clown talking about A & E classic movies and he finished the skit saying some guy was as white as Mitt Romney. My wife who doesn’t follow politics that much was put off by the way they were pushing their garbage so much.

LevinFan on June 23, 2012 at 11:57 PM

O/T
Right now I’m watching a propaganda piece on Current TV (yah, that one) , called Vanguard, arming the mexicans or something like that.
The narrative is that guns and ammunitions are readily and easily available in border towns of USA,with no questions asked, no background checks done, and very easy to walk them across the border hidden in backbacks and grocery baskets , because of NRA . The piece shows a ” vietnam vet” who goes with a hidden camera to a gun show and buys a few guns from a private seller, then 2 mexicans speaking spanish in cars with mexican plates approach him to buy the guns with cash. Then the piece shows mexican calderon and Obama blaming USA for mexican violence .
Not one mention of how and why illegals and mexicans are able to walk/drive across in to USA, get guns and take them across the border !
No onder the Yeastinfection troll is so hyped up, the leftist propaganda is mind boggling.

burrata on June 23, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Schadenfreude on June 23, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Lolz. Thanks for the pebble. I promise not to sell it on eBay. It’s sacred.

SparkPlug on June 23, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Link ‘em here then. I never click on names here…

OmahaConservative on June 23, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Where Bill Whittle get’s it Wrong.

Fast and Furious, or why I call them the Fifth Column Treasonous Media.

Erick Holder investigate “Fast and Furious” e-mail whistle blower.

Obama to America: Screw the Second Amendment, I’ll take your guns by executive order.

What “Fast and Furious” was really all about…

Speaker John Boehnor and Congressman Darryl Issa conspire to betray America.

Eric Holder, you guys are only talking about Operation Fast and Furious because you are racists

Gunwalker suddenly become Obama’s Watergate.

Operation “Fast and Furious” The California connection.

There all over at my blog, I’m pretty sure if I tried to post all the links at once the spam filter would block the post.

SWalker on June 23, 2012 at 11:58 PM

SNL is the stupidest $hit I’ve seen in years. No idea why I am watching this crap tonight…

OmahaConservative on June 23, 2012 at 11:58 PM

arnold ziffel on June 23, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I want to add this, too: I believe that we will shortly see some on the Left attack the Terrys for not trusting 0bamessiah/Holder.

I realize I may end up being wrong about that, but, is there anyone here on the Right who’d bet against it?

Bizarro No. 1 on June 23, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Thanks for the laugh, great lady.

Schadenfreude on June 23, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Always a pleasure my good man.

It is now time for me to call it a day.

Night all.

And Goodnight Mrs. Calabash…wherever you are.

Flora Duh on June 23, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Evenin’ all

Where all da composite wimmin’ at?

Tim_CA on June 24, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Night Flora..

OmahaConservative on June 24, 2012 at 12:01 AM

predator on June 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Lolz..Very good one!..:)

PS..O_O..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:01 AM

LevinFan on June 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Umm, Bill, no, you haven’t changed, but it ain’t the Republicans who are retarded. Sucks to be you knowing that you will never grow out of that elementary school humor mentality.

AZfederalist on June 24, 2012 at 12:01 AM

OmahaConservative on June 23, 2012 at 11:58 PM

I agree..It has fallen off thru the years!!..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Night all.

And Goodnight Mrs. Calabash…wherever you are.

Flora Duh on June 23, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Say goodnight Gracie… good night Gracie… ;p

SWalker on June 24, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Just my opinion,,

I come here to watch epic smackdowns of uber-libs. It’s the best part of my day. So yes, they can be ignored, but it sure is enjoyable to watch smart people tear them to shreds… and it gives me ammo to do the same thing in real life. Different angles.

Smart folks here. Damned good debate. Love it.

wolly4321 on June 24, 2012 at 12:02 AM

The GOP has a new iPhone App. Betrayals have gone mobile.

SparkPlug on June 24, 2012 at 12:03 AM

To answer your question E c …Upyerassideways is here to ‘sooock’ on us until he apologizes to Resist…until it does…it can keep it’s mouth full and swallow once in a while…while you guys respond.

KOOLAID2 on June 23, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Troll…

If anyone wants to steal from me to support the Could-bees’……

I will help the need-bees..as I have.
But not the moochers…

Obama = moocheers…….prove me not…..

Electrongod on June 24, 2012 at 12:04 AM

SparkPlug on June 24, 2012 at 12:03 AM

lolz..Can’t wait to tell Dave..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM

That was up in the headlines hours ago…

OmahaConservative on June 23, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Ok? So I’m alittle late, am I not allowed to comment on a QOTD topic in the same thread, now everyone can make here at 8pm sharply you know..

LevinFan on June 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I agree..It has fallen off thru the years!!..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Even the commercials, movie promos and skits and music all suck. This is painful to me, good bro’

OmahaConservative on June 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM

watching The Punisher right now.

in case you give a sh@

ted c on June 24, 2012 at 12:06 AM

ted c on June 24, 2012 at 12:03 AM

PJ Media is a very good site..imho!!..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:07 AM

LevinFan on June 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM

It was a friendly heads-up so you could read earlier comments, my friend…

OmahaConservative on June 24, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Thanks for the pebble. I promise not to sell it on eBay. It’s sacred.

SparkPlug on June 23, 2012 at 11:58 PM

You’re welcome. You better not sell it. Money can not buy it. You can only give it to a lucky other.

Schadenfreude on June 24, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Dire,

Speaking of all girl groups.

predator on June 24, 2012 at 12:07 AM

KOOLAID2 on June 23, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I was speaking to who you where addressing…
Not you.

Electrongod on June 24, 2012 at 12:08 AM

ted c on June 24, 2012 at 12:03 AM

PJ Media is a very good site..imho!!..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Yup, a genuine Marxist’s worst nightmare.

SWalker on June 24, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Night Flora. I acknowledged your correction on the 2nd dead agent. Thank you.

Schadenfreude on June 24, 2012 at 12:09 AM

OmahaConservative on June 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I know..I can remember when my brother and his friends would stay home to watch it!!..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:09 AM

The man’s death was unfortunate. However this corrupt house leadership has managed to politicize his death. There is nothing they cant seem to politicize.

Uppereastside on June 23, 2012 at 8:57 PM

…no one’s this stupid! You must never listen to JugEars… or is he holding onto your ears while you have your lips around it?

KOOLAID2 on June 24, 2012 at 12:09 AM

lolz..Can’t wait to tell Dave..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I sent Dave a text message but he wasn’t there.

SparkPlug on June 24, 2012 at 12:09 AM

You need to go check out this conservative site..theospark.net..:)

PS..I think you as well others will like it!..:)

Dire Straits on June 23, 2012 at 11:56 PM

thx Dire, I bookmarked it.

arnold ziffel on June 24, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Where is Cindy? She was hanging in headlines earlier…

OmahaConservative on June 24, 2012 at 12:09 AM

PS..O_O..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Yeah, I posted about that last night. I am not happy about this, but it is partly the fault of buyers in this country. Everybody is speed crazy.

predator on June 24, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Meant the law suit of the parents of the 2nd dead agent and his partner, who survived.

Schadenfreude on June 24, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Electrongod on June 24, 2012 at 12:08 AM

..(I know!)

KOOLAID2 on June 24, 2012 at 12:10 AM

This one used to always get me choked up. I played the grooves off that piece of vinyl.

John Hitchcock on June 24, 2012 at 12:11 AM

predator on June 24, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Wow!!..Very good!..First video I watched in a while and didn’t even hear the song!!..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:12 AM

PS..O_O..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Long as he gets them little Japanese to walk on his back, and not too much Sake he will like it. Don’t let no one ride him out to the Japanese forest.

I wonder if the retired horses ever get ridden just for pleasure or is it too big a business?

arnold ziffel on June 24, 2012 at 12:14 AM

arnold ziffel on June 24, 2012 at 12:09 AM

A very cool site imho!!..:)

PS..Just remember Saturday Night is bath night!!..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Heh. Yeah, I know.*song? there was a song?*

predator on June 24, 2012 at 12:14 AM

..(I know!)

KOOLAID2 on June 24, 2012 at 12:10 AM

I am over board tonite..

but still…

I have less today..
FORWARD…is that the slogan?

Funny.

I am BEHIND….

Electrongod on June 24, 2012 at 12:15 AM

John Hitchcock on June 24, 2012 at 12:11 AM

If were talking bout songs that make it hard to see…

SWalker on June 24, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I sent Dave a text message but he wasn’t there.

SparkPlug on June 24, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Dave’s not here man.

AZfederalist on June 24, 2012 at 12:16 AM

predator on June 24, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Real strange!!..I think you are on to something about the speed!!..:)

PS..The movie Scretariat takes a pretty decent look at this issue!..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Flora Duh on June 23, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Uh, right. I was so excited to see some reporting on this from CBS that I didn’t even look at the date-line. Once I looked at the Gunrunner article, I realized it had to be old, and then I looked. My bad. Btw, that line from Bill Whittle, “Fast and Furious is Watergate with 300 bodies on the ground”, is just awesome. I’m going to sling that around some on FB and watch the lib mouth-frothing begin.

smellthecoffee on June 24, 2012 at 12:17 AM

KOOLAID2 on June 23, 2012 at 11:53 PM

1) UES did apologize to RWM. Personally, I thought it was a legit apology, but I understand that is for RWM, not me, to decide.

2) You expect others to handle trolls your way, which is rather obnoxious by itself, and it’s made worse by your lack of insight into how different types of trolls operate, imo.

Bizarro No. 1 on June 24, 2012 at 12:17 AM

arnold ziffel on June 24, 2012 at 12:14 AM

It depends. Those that can’t stud (geldings) usually race until they’re up to 8 or 9 years old. Then they are often sent to farms where they are used as outrider horses or just for pleasure riding.

Lava Man became a stable partner of I’ll Have Another and accompanied him during the post parade.

predator on June 24, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I sent Dave a text message but he wasn’t there.

SparkPlug on June 24, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I hear you..He is not answering mine either!..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:18 AM

..(I know!)

KOOLAID2 on June 24, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Darn..

I sounded like I attacked you.

Further from the truth.

I get that way..

Electrongod on June 24, 2012 at 12:18 AM

After today’s spectacle…

… I’m done feeding it.

Anyone else with me…?

Seven Percent Solution on June 23, 2012 at 9:49 PM

…I keep telling it to shut up and keep sucking! If it posts 70 times…I’ll tell it to keep it’s mouth full every time…75% of the posts are responses in some form to that dumbazz derail-er…and I’m only on page 3! (:-0)

KOOLAID2 on June 24, 2012 at 12:19 AM

What is most disturbing about this whole sad episode is that almost 100% of the Democrat Media successfully managed to bury this Fake Scandal for 18 months.

Now that they are forced by Reality to “report” it, I think you’ll find more than a few Independent Voters turned off by the whole thing.

Del Dolemonte on June 24, 2012 at 12:19 AM

arnold ziffel on June 24, 2012 at 12:14 AM

lolz..If they are not put up for stud horses I’m sure some probably are..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:20 AM

John Hitchcock on June 24, 2012 at 12:11 AM

If were talking bout songs that make it hard to see…

SWalker on June 24, 2012 at 12:15 AM

That one always messes me up, my Grandfather, my father, my step-father, my little brother all died of cancer, and my mom is fighting it right now.

SWalker on June 24, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Real strange!!..I think you are on to something about the speed!!..:)

PS..The movie Scretariat takes a pretty decent look at this issue!..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:16 AM

The USA is breeding stamina and soundness out of the Thoroughbred lineage. It’s sad.

predator on June 24, 2012 at 12:20 AM

It was a friendly heads-up so you could read earlier comments, my friend…

OmahaConservative on June 24, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Yeah, I saw the headline, that’s what made me suffer through the Maher video and comment on it.

I couldn’t tell if you were being snooty with me or not… no worries.

LevinFan on June 24, 2012 at 12:21 AM

predator on June 24, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I agree..That is the reason we might not see another Triple Crown winner!..:)

Dire Straits on June 24, 2012 at 12:24 AM

SWalker on June 24, 2012 at 12:20 AM

So sory to hear.

Schadenfreude on June 24, 2012 at 12:24 AM

the new aesthetic on June 23, 2012

…when you get an opportuity…can you introduce yourself to Hornet Sting ?….thanks!

KOOLAID2 on June 24, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Del Dolemonte on June 24, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I don’t get people and I can’t stand most of these wishy washy independents.

How could they possibly be “turned off” by the whole thing? Doesn’t anyone want to know the truth and hold our officials accountable for terrible programs that got Brian Terry killed?

You would think that these indies would be able to think for themselves and do their own research to realize that Holder needs to be in jail and Obama rreally deserves to be impeached over this.

If you’re right it sadly seems like they’ll let the lamestream media tell them this is all about politics.

Independents – most informed voters my a$$ !!

LevinFan on June 24, 2012 at 12:26 AM

LOL- That Rich Lowry can be a funny guy.

Night Owl on June 24, 2012 at 12:26 AM

SWalker on June 24, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Really sorry to hear that.

LevinFan on June 24, 2012 at 12:27 AM

SWalker on June 24, 2012 at 12:20 AM

So sorry to hear that. May God Bless your family.

SparkPlug on June 24, 2012 at 12:28 AM