Media pretty excited about Romney talking up Wawa subs or something; Update: Deceptive editing

posted at 4:41 pm on June 18, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via the Corner, this is what happens when the big political story on tap for today — a Syriza win in Greece followed by a global market meltdown over the break-up of the eurozone — gets canceled at the last minute, leaving the press to scramble for “news.” Here’s Andrea Mitchell straining to turn this into Mitt’s very own “supermarket scanner” moment, which (as the Corner notes) was a bogus hit on Bush 41 but served the Democratic narrative that Republicans are always and forever “out of touch.” Same here: Romney was taken with the novelty of ordering his sub via touchscreen, mentioned it as part of the wearisome “common ground” small talk that all pols have to engage in when they’re on the trail to warm up the crowd, and now it’s an honest-to-goodness talking point of Obama’s dumb campaign spokesflacks. Second look at a Syriza recount?

I’ve never been to either Wawa or Sheetz and am wholly uninterested in the inevitable Twitter debate over which is better, but I’ll share my own experience with food-service technology that’s completely banal yet also inexplicably captivating. When I was a kid, just a few years before it closed, my dad took me to Horn & Hardart to experience the old-school automat in all its glory. Hundreds of little glass windows with sandwiches or slices of pie on the other side, each coin-operated. It was basically a room-sized vending machine with a team of cooks on the other side of the wall sliding goodies into place as they made them. Even a kid could understand that there’s nothing impressive about that concept — on the contrary, lord knows how long some of those sandwiches were sitting there — but seeing that cornucopia laid out before you and knowing that you could have any of it instantly made it downright amazing. That’s what Romney’s feeling with the touchscreen, I think — instant gratification in placing his order, without the need to even articulate his thought. Goofy, yet endearing.

Update: Go read Sooper Mexican to see what this video looked like before MSNBC’s editors got to it. When Romney says “amazing,” he’s not talking about how gee-whiz cool the touchscreens are at Wawa, he’s remarking upon the contrast between the efficiency of those screens and a 33-page government change-of-address form. Good work, MSNBC.

Here’s the full clip via SM. The bit about Wawa versus the change of address comes in the second half.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

They were one of the first channels blocked when I set up my “favorites” on Dish. Dish, I am forever indebted.

msupertas on June 18, 2012 at 5:09 PM

We’re in the majority ;)

TN Mom on June 18, 2012 at 5:21 PM

IndieDogg on June 18, 2012 at 5:19 PM

The BLT is DELICIOUS (Beagle Labrador Terrier).

El_Terrible on June 18, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Yeah. They did some pretty bad editing.

tetriskid on June 18, 2012 at 5:17 PM

This. They’re not even good at it. It’s like they’re letting some intern do this stuff.

CurtZHP on June 18, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Romney knew exactly what he was talking about. The “amazing” comment was about how amazing the contrast was between the private sector and the public sector under Obama.

MrX on June 18, 2012 at 5:14 PM

It does not surprise me that the media would stoop to this. That tells you how petty those people are.

Terrye on June 18, 2012 at 5:22 PM

MrX on June 18, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Oh, the snarkiness of Andrea etc was tres amusant. I wonder if she even knows how that clip was chopped up.

disa on June 18, 2012 at 5:22 PM

The best subs come from… wait for it… Publix. The best birthday cakes too.

Immolate on June 18, 2012 at 5:23 PM

What the f*ck is Sheetz?

Guess I can’t be President now! I’m OUT OF TOUCH.

Of course, if I snorted coke in college with my Choom gang or ate a dog, then I’d magically be back in touch.

Duh.

Good Lt on June 18, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Yeah, the same MSM clowns were very upset that Republicans laughed at Jean Kerry when he ordered a cheesesteak with Swiss cheese. Only Ed Rendell set them straight, that it really was a huge gaffe.

rockmom on June 18, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Hey MSNBC, how’s that 8.2% unemployment rate working out for everyone?

Good Lt on June 18, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Okay, raise your hand if you think Mr. Arugula has ever eaten in whatever a WaWa is.

txmomof6 on June 18, 2012 at 5:26 PM

The best subs come from… wait for it… Publix. The best birthday cakes too.

Immolate on June 18, 2012 at 5:23 PM

When we visit my parents down in Flordia, one of our highlights of every trip is getting a Key Lime pie from Publix. Awesome.

WisRich on June 18, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Also, let’s not forget about John Kerry ordering a cheesteak with Swiss. Now THAT was a Philly gaffe! :-)

rockmom on June 18, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Speaking of “out of touch John Kerry”: He has been tapped by Obama for debate prep in anticipation of meeting up with Romney.

Sheetz lattes- iced or hot- made to order by touch screen are a must have. Delicious and cheap.

onlineanalyst on June 18, 2012 at 5:26 PM

People are getting too used to self-service, but if it means low prices, people generally accept it.

rockmom on June 18, 2012 at 5:10 PM

A lot of the grocery stores here in AZ have the self-serve check-out lanes now. I like them, because it’s usually faster to do it myself than to go through a regular cashier’s line. But I’ve had a couple of out-of-state visitors who were perplexed by the machines because they’d never used them before. Some of this stuff just takes some getting used to.

AZCoyote on June 18, 2012 at 5:27 PM

No Wawas in TX, but DFW has QT, and the soda fountain there is pretty low-tech…

Now, if QT would only come to Austin…*sigh*

Sekhmet on June 18, 2012 at 4:59 PM

The QT in Dallas at IH635@Forest has a coffee/iced cream bar with touch screen ordering.

Random Numbers (Brian Epps) on June 18, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Ah, the Automat. My great-uncle was a nickel-thrower at the Horn & Hardart in Manhattan. Loved that place. Thanks for the memory, AP!

IrishEi on June 18, 2012 at 5:27 PM

In Amsterdam fathers take their sons to the red light district, which is like Horn & Hardart too.

Seth Halpern on June 18, 2012 at 5:28 PM

MTF on June 18, 2012 at 5:20 PM

You might lose that bet. Andrea Mitchell NBC News used to work at KYW radio in Philly back in the 70s.

either orr on June 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I don’t care to watch the clip, and don’t know of this Andrea woman of which you speak.

But, I DO know of WaWa, and they are great!

There’s at least one WaWa at almost every exit on I-95 in Virginia between DC and Richmond. Yes, the touch screen subs are very convenient, and they’re usually ready by the time you pay. And yes the coffee selection is incredible.
But the best? It’s the F’Real milkshakes! They’re in a little self-serve freezer with a milkshake machine on top. You choose the flavor you want from the freezer, remove the foil lid, put it in the mixer, choose the thickness you want and in about two minutes – a milkshake. Oh, baby…

Galtian on June 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I’m sorry. I’ve never heard of Wawa before. I’m still shocked by the price of arugula at Whole Foods.

DaveO on June 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Wasn’t there a story about Hillary!!! having an ah-ha moment on the campaign trail about something similar?

onlineanalyst on June 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM

PA/NJ/DE thing. It’s our better version of 7/11, only with a service deli that makes sandwiches to order. Also they make the best diet green tea on the planet.

rockmom on June 18, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Thanks.

We have AM/PM, Circle K, & Plaid Pantry here in the Pacific Northwest.

portlandon on June 18, 2012 at 5:31 PM

OK, maybe I’m revealing my inability to be President here, but what is “Sheetz” and Publix?”

Good Lt on June 18, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Anyone ever been to a Ba Ba Wa Wa’s?

The sandwich is old, crusty, and leaks a white cheesy substance.

pain train on June 18, 2012 at 5:32 PM

The Great Gotcha–Bain Capital invested in Wawa’s competitor…

At least Romney didn’t expect the machine to give him arugula on his sub sandwich!

He should be careful if he campaigns in Connecticut–they’re called “grinders” up here!

Steve Z on June 18, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Selective editing, taken out of context as told by a reporter

… and a blogger is there to shover her face in it.

I love it…

… There is no where for her to hide, just her and that sour puss of hers.

Seven Percent Solution on June 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM

The best subs come from… wait for it… Publix. The best birthday cakes too.

Immolate on June 18, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I can’t agree about the subs. They do have the best cakes.

taternuggets on June 18, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Good Lt on June 18, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Publix is a grocery chain in Dixie, a competitor of Piggly Wiggly.

Maybe Sheetz are what you put on bedz under blanketz. Or maybe not. I’m just so out of touch!

Steve Z on June 18, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Mmmm, I do love me some Wawa hoagies.

NickelAndDime on June 18, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Since the Prez got wee-wee’d up, Romney had to get WaWa’d up!

Steve Z on June 18, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Sheetz is a competitor to WaWa. A big gas station with a big food area inside the store. Not sure if they have the touchscreens at the deli sandwich counter, but YES, Sheetz also has the F’Real milkshakes. Yummm…

Galtian on June 18, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I had to get help both times I went to Sheetz. I try not to eat at gas stations if I can help it. I avoid our Kangaroos like the plague.

joekenha on June 18, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Good Lt on June 18, 2012 at 5:32 PM

They’re only in 6 states, and most are in PA.

Good Solid B-Plus on June 18, 2012 at 5:40 PM

AZCoyote on June 18, 2012 at 5:27 PM

We have them here in PA, and I HATE the damn things. I always manage to scan the stuff faster than the machine can handle it and send the thing into a tizzy, which means I have to wait for a flesh-and-blood cashier to come over an reset it. I sometimes wonder if they are programmed that way, assuming the average customer will be slower than the average cashier.

Once, I got in line for a normal cashier and the manager suggested I use the automated checkout. I declined. “She’s cuter than that machine, and she smiles back!”

CurtZHP on June 18, 2012 at 5:42 PM

The old MainStream Media is all Wee-Wee’d up over Romney at Wawa like anybody even gives a Sheetz?

That’s just awful.

FlatFoot on June 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM

They’re only in 6 states, and most are in PA.

Good Solid B-Plus on June 18, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Must be Western PA, as I have never seen a Sheetz here in Eastern PA.

All we have here are WAWAS.

But then again, I’m out of touch, so…

Good Lt on June 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM

The only thing better than a Wawa is a Virginia Wawa–they sell beer and wine along with all their usual awesome stuff!

HotJavaJack on June 18, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Good Lt on June 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Nearest Sheetz stores to southeast PA are in Morgantown/Elverson and Leesport, near as I can tell. Berks County.
Don’t know if there are any up around Allentown.

Where in east PA are you, Good Lt?

either orr on June 18, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Allah, please update this post. PMSNBC completely distorted this clip of Romney.

cdog0613 on June 18, 2012 at 5:52 PM

MSNBC apparently did some creative editing of Romney’s comments.

Wrong: a doctor told him that he had to fill out a 33-page change-of-address form, several times, to get the post office to send his mail — including reimbursement checks — to his new location. That is what happens with government-run organizations where you have “no competition.”
Right: at WaWa, great hoagies. Also, very efficient touch-pad ordering system. This is what you get with competition.

J_Crater on June 18, 2012 at 5:54 PM

cdog0613 on June 18, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Concur. Allah, the Right scoop has it and soopermexican is the orginator.

WisRich on June 18, 2012 at 5:55 PM

man do any of you realize the coming economic downturn we will see? I mean if ATMs are still hurting us after 35 years what do you think automated fast food ordering will do?

DanMan on June 18, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Must be Western PA, as I have never seen a Sheetz here in Eastern PA.

All we have here are WAWAS.

But then again, I’m out of touch, so…

Good Lt on June 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM

There’s a Sheetz between Wilkes Barre and Dallas, PA. Used to stop there all the time when my kids went to school up that way.

IrishEi on June 18, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Actually, I haven’t had them in years, but I remember Togo’s subs as being out of this world. They were my favorite take-out sandwiches the last couple of years I lived in California.

nukemhill on June 18, 2012 at 5:59 PM

either orr on June 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Andrea Mitchell can’t remember 2001 much less the 70′s. Go ahead, test her: ask her “wid or widdout?” and see if she has a frickin clue what you are talking about.

MTF on June 18, 2012 at 6:00 PM

pathetic….

distraction #2,431 from the lsm

cmsinaz on June 18, 2012 at 6:00 PM

OT Whoot!
Kid Rock, Adkins, Lynyrd Skynyrd Gonna rock Tampa!
I might just go!

ConcealedKerry on June 18, 2012 at 6:00 PM

In Philly, it’s a hoagie. Not a sub.

wte9 on June 18, 2012 at 5:10 PM

In the south it’s a po’boy. Ahhhh Eeeeee. I guarantee.

msupertas on June 18, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I think Sheetz are largely a midwest thing.

UltimateBob on June 18, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Click on Search by State and it touches into OH but mostly East Coast.

In Illinois, I’ve never heard of Sheetz or WaWa and have never ordered from a touch screen.

Fallon on June 18, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Isn’t there a Sheetz on Airport Rd in Allentown ?

J_Crater on June 18, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Schadenfreude on June 18, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I’m seein’ all these Wawa fans, etc., that maybe somebody oughta set up a Hot Air meetup at a Wawa somewhere in southeast PA.

either orr on June 18, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I don’t think this was quite Romney’s “huntin’ license” moment, but I don’t think it was very endearing.

I am a displaced Philadelphian currently residing in North Carolina and I miss the food the most. Wawa has spread down into Virginia and I have been known to make the 3 hour trip up to the closest Wawa to get a decent hoagie. I usually bring home 6 of them and all the Tastykakes that I can’t get here. Haven’t done the in a while, come to think of it.

Dang it! ROAD TRIP in the morning!

UpTheCreek on June 18, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Good work, MSNBC.

natch….

despicable, i would expect nothing less from these peons

cmsinaz on June 18, 2012 at 6:07 PM

How unhygienic!

OldEnglish on June 18, 2012 at 6:09 PM

In Philly, it’s a hoagie. Not a sub.

wte9 on June 18, 2012 at 5:10 PM

In the south it’s a po’boy. Ahhhh Eeeeee. I guarantee.

msupertas on June 18, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Up here in New England, many people call them “grinders”. But many still call them “subs” as well.

If you’re ever in Seacoast New Hampshire, try a Moe’s Italian Sandwich. And if you get up to Portland Maine, try an Amato’s Classic Italian. Both of them are relatively small chains, but they are expanding. Moe’s just celebrated 50 years and Amato’s dates back to the early 1900s.

Del Dolemonte on June 18, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Poor, poor Andrea. Rather bitter isn’t she? Understandable when your career has been over for decades and the best she can do is MSNBC.

I for one have never eaten at a WaWa – nor have I ever been to a restaurant where you can order your meal with a touchscreen menu. So, yeh that’s pretty cool. If you take the video at face value – you’d come away thinking that there’s a restaurant with high-tech menus, and Romney is impressed. When you find out that Andrea and friends deliberately edited the video to make Romney appear out of touch – well then, it becomes apparent just how much of a washed up, dried up, old hag Andrea has become.

Poor, poor elitist Andrea.

Hill60 on June 18, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Del Dolemonte on June 18, 2012 at 6:11 PM

yum…do they deliver…..to arizona?

cmsinaz on June 18, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Don’t I remember Obama asking a bunch of Iowans back in 2008 if they had noticed the high price of arugala in Whole Foods? That’s a true “out of touch” moment, and the media, naturally, barely reported it.

35tww on June 18, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Mitt Romney has not been in too many wawas along the roadside in Pennsylvania. –Andrea Mitchell

theperfecteconomist on June 18, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Mitchell billed this as a George H.W. Bush moment for Romney, but it turns out it was a Dan Rather moment for Andrea Mitchell.

PerceptorII on June 18, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Time for a trip down Andrea Mitchell memory lane. lol- fail

MontanaMmmm on June 18, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Selective editing, taken out of context as told by a reporter…

… and a blogger is there to shover her face in it.

I love it…

… There is no where for her to hide, just her and that sour puss of hers.

Seven Percent Solution on June 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Great point. That’s why the “real reporters” hate the bloggers. Because they can’t get away with stuff like this anymore. They long for the pre-internet days when they could do something like this and nobody would ever get the truth.

They were so smug while they were laughing at Romney but the joke is on them because he was really mocking their precious government and how inefficient it is.

JohnInCA on June 18, 2012 at 6:21 PM

I guess it’s time for Andrea to renew hubby’s blue-pill prescription. Need a little quantitative squeezing at the Greenspan household.

JEM on June 18, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Timing couldn’t be better for Scott Brown.

Jim-Rose on June 18, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Del Dolemonte on June 18, 2012 at 6:11 PM

yum…do they deliver…..to arizona?

cmsinaz on June 18, 2012 at 6:15 PM

lol, I doubt it.

Moe’s menu

And Amato’s even has their own bakery so their rolls are fresh.

Del Dolemonte on June 18, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Until I left California, I had no idea what “Sheetz” or “WaWa” were. When I found out, my responce was “Oh, you mean like AM-PM” — which, of course, resulted in blank stares from Marylanders.

Count to 10 on June 18, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I don’t know what wa wa s is Adre but I do know what Fast and Furious is maybe you should read up on that and ask your hero why his AG is withholding documents, are they both accomplices to murder? The Hispanic people who have been murder by the hundreds and families of two Border Patrol Agents deserve answers not stonewalling and ass covering from this Administration!

Oh did I get your name wrong? Sorry I will try harder next time but you really should do something about that mustache!

ConcealedKerry on June 18, 2012 at 6:27 PM

UpTheCreek on June 18, 2012 at 6:05 PM

It’s funny how yankees consider hoagies “fine dining”. We make our own damn sandwiches. And my mom’s cakes are much tastier. Trust me.

mike_NC9 on June 18, 2012 at 6:28 PM

right, i bet Andrea NNNNBeeeeeeeeeCeeeeeee hasn’t been in a walmart in the last 75 years…oh, wait, Walmart hasn’t been around that long

r keller on June 18, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Del Dolemonte on June 18, 2012 at 6:25 PM

*mouth watering*

road trip!

cmsinaz on June 18, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Wow… the update is amazing. Oh, wait… we’re talking about MSNBC. Never mind.

princetrumpet on June 18, 2012 at 6:32 PM

I have heard people call them grinders in Delaware too.

I have order 4.5 trillion hoagies from wawa using both verbal and the computer method. The computer method is, in fact, amazing.

PhillyUnion on June 18, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Dang it! ROAD TRIP in the morning!

UpTheCreek on June 18, 2012 at 6:05 PM

You’re really lucky they’re stocking Tastycakes. We were stuck in Ohio for 4 years and you can’t get them there. Fortunately now we’re back in Southeastern PA so the Tastycakes are plentiful once again.

talkingpoints on June 18, 2012 at 6:34 PM

It is not even surprising anymore. All NBC is is deceptive journalism.

The Notorious G.O.P on June 18, 2012 at 6:36 PM

What a lame hit on Romney. Doubly so given its coming from the guy who said self-service kiosks steal American jobs.

Lawdawg86 on June 18, 2012 at 6:37 PM

PerceptorII on June 18, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Pretty close.

Andrea Mitchell is a lying propagandist. #Amazing!

Buy Danish on June 18, 2012 at 6:38 PM

OT- HT/Drudge
Looks like Obama’s looking for a life raft for Obamacare- heh

MontanaMmmm on June 18, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I’ve never watched MSLSD.

Absolutely disgusting. How do those wretched pieces of trash even look themselves in the mirror??

BTW: if you want to talk about being “out of touch” what about Maobama telling those celebrities in Manhattan that they’re the ultimate arbiter of which way this country goes!

And having a supporting like Anna Wintour who said that many people in Minnesota “looked like small houses” to put it nicely!!

Nice job lamestream media!!!

LevinFan on June 18, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Wait till Super Mitt finds out about RC Cola and a Moon Pie !

oh baby- now that’s amazing Andrea!

FlaMurph on June 18, 2012 at 6:41 PM

MontanaMmmm on June 18, 2012 at 6:38 PM

cmsinaz on June 18, 2012 at 6:41 PM

The exposure of the real/non edited version won’t matter. MSNBC will never, never retract or correct. Good thing nobody watches.

But, Romney’s little comparison might never have been mentioned at all if ole Andrea had not stepped in it. So there’s that.

bluealice on June 18, 2012 at 6:42 PM

PerceptorII on June 18, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Exactly. Only two ways this story goes now: down the memory hole, or stuffed back into Acne Mitchell’s botoxed democrat shill face.

What makes morons like Mitchell think they can get away with this kind of corruption and fraud in today’s media environment? It looks like it’s Mitchell that’s a little behind in the “new technology.” Hello, Andrea? There’s this cool new thing: the internet. And when you and your democrat friends we call “the media” lie, you get busted for it. Catch up!

Rational Thought on June 18, 2012 at 6:45 PM

omg you guys are killing me. I wasn’t even hungry. At the moment I’d tear through a pile to get to a Johnny’s “Muffaletta.”

Axe on June 18, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Here’s some more news from the great state of Pennsylvania which may interest Comrade Andrea.

Buy Danish on June 18, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Axe on June 18, 2012 at 6:45 PM

central grocery story in the french quarter….yeah baby

cmsinaz on June 18, 2012 at 6:50 PM

MontanaMmmm on June 18, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Thanks for the link!..:)

Dire Straits on June 18, 2012 at 6:50 PM

MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell lied…WaPo’s Chris Cillizza played along…

d1carter on June 18, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Axe on June 18, 2012 at 6:45 PM

+ 10..That looks good!!..:)

Dire Straits on June 18, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Let’s face it, if Romney had a hard time taking a dump, Andrea Mitchell would be all over the story and it’s “medical implications”.

At least a street whore is honest about how she earns a living. Andrea Mitchell, not so much.

GarandFan on June 18, 2012 at 6:53 PM

JohnInCA on June 18, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Regarding H.W. Bush’s famous store visit, his team vociferously stated that the President was being shown advanced capabilities of the scanner — such as the ability to scan around the sides of products (then new).

There was no news blogger then to challenge the account from the Big Three, so we’ll never know the truth.

PopsRacer on June 18, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Outright lying. That’s what this NBC report was: a lie. Andrea Mitchell is a gravy sucking pig, and her “producer” who will no doubt be anonymously fired later today, is worse.

This is a scandal. Propaganda needs to be far more carefully made than this slipshod work. Obama should be angry: Is this the quality of toady-work he’s going to have to live with all through the remainder of this campaign? Can’t these NBC people get anything right?

MTF on June 18, 2012 at 6:56 PM

International Business Times posted the falsely-edited video in a story titled, Mitt Romney’s Wawa Gaffe: Is He Out Of Touch? I put a link to the Sooper Mexican post in a comment — the comment was flagged as abusive and taken down. I didn’t use any abusive language in the comment. Just the facts.

hepcat on June 18, 2012 at 6:59 PM

FWIW, Wa-Wa has expanded from PA at least as far down as Virginia Beach, where I live. There are at least ten of them in the Hampton Roads area, all having opened in the last few years. I like the place a lot and have used the touch screens to order, which is kind of fun.

DavidW on June 18, 2012 at 7:01 PM

hepcat on June 18, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Sooper Mexican’s piece is now in the r.h. column at Memeorandum and was picked up as an update by Twitchy so it’s trending despite the best efforts of some to stifle the truth.

Buy Danish on June 18, 2012 at 7:01 PM

My god, that’s not even close to being in context.

budfox on June 18, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Ken Sheppard at NewsBusters is on this story like Bill Clinton on an Intern…

Del Dolemonte on June 18, 2012 at 7:04 PM

MSNBC is located in Makecrapupistan.

NoNails on June 18, 2012 at 7:05 PM