Quotes of the day

posted at 10:30 pm on June 13, 2012 by Allahpundit

Senator John Cornyn of Texas tells National Review Online that the Obama administration’s refusal to appoint an independent prosecutor to investigate a series of intelligence leaks to the New York Times is a “cover up.”

“It’s all politics, all the time, at the Department of Justice,” Cornyn says. “Now that they’re in cover-up mode, they’re hiring Obama-campaign volunteers to look into the leaks.”…

On Tuesday, a few hours after calling on Holder to resign, Cornyn, along with Senator John McCain of Arizona, attempted to introduce legislation that calls for an outside counsel to investigate the leaks. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, a Democrat, promptly blocked the resolution.

***

And, here’s the big story:

“Machen, who lives in Silver Spring, is expected to move to the District while he holds down the job.

“Over the years, he has donated $4,350 to Obama’s campaigns. He gave $250 to Obama’s U.S. Senate campaign in 2003, a year before Obama, then an Illinois state senator, emerged on the nation’s political radar, according to campaign finance records.”

So Holder appointed a man who has his current job because Obama appointed him to it and has over the years given thousands to Obama’s campaigns. And we’re supposed to take this investigation seriously?

Has there ever been a more blatant conflict of interest?

***

As I pointed out in the same column, all administrations do this sort of thing. After al Qaeda’s 1998 bombings of the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, for example, President Clinton came under blistering criticism for authorizing a retaliatory strike against what was reported to be a mere pharmaceutical factory in Sudan. Richard Clarke, Clinton’s top counterterrorism aide, was duly dispatched to inform the press that the U.S. intelligence community was certain the factory was being used by Saddam Hussein’s regime, al Qaeda and the Sudanese Islamist government for a joint venture in nerve gas production.

Like Libby’s disclosure, Clarke’s was in the national interest because it corrected damaging misinformation that could have discredited appropriate actions taken in American national defense. By contrast, the Obama leaks are fueling what are basically campaign ads. But, again, from a prosecution standpoint, that is irrelevant. The president gets to disclose classified information for any reason, or no reason.

That is why the leak controversy, first and foremost, is about holding President Obama politically accountable. It is silly to focus on legal accountability. That is not only a matter of considerably less importance; it is one as to which there is virtually zero realistic hope for satisfaction.

Forget the criminal investigation, which will just give knowledgeable witnesses an excuse to withhold cooperation from any congressional inquiry. Congress needs to focus on the culture of recklessness Obama has fostered regarding the nation’s defense secrets — beginning with the transparently political disclosure of classified memoranda about the CIA’s enhanced interrogation program and continuing up to these latest nakedly political, campaign-driven leaks.

***

It is up to Mitt Romney, as the leader of the Republican Party, to choose to make the Obama leaks a campaign issue.

So far, Romney has been silent on this and too many other issues. If he chooses to remain silent on the Obama leaks, he will surrender the issue leaving Obama to continue the leaking and gain whatever political advantage within reach. Instead, Romney could and should seize upon the issue. Romney should speak out quickly, joining in the bipartisan call for an investigation and asking the intelligence committees to hold the closed hearings to obtain the assessments of damage.

When — and if — the committees hold those hearings, Romney should use whatever they may disclose to make a major speech on the issue, calling the Obama administration to account for its actions against our nation’s security. It’s all up to Romney: he can be the leader of the Republican Party or sit silent, absorbing the damage to his campaign and ignoring the damage to our national security.

***

***

Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, Peter King (R-NY), sat down with Jamie Colby today on America’s News HQ to discuss the investigation into the leaks on counter-terrorism programs. Congressman King said, “This is the most shameful cascade of leaks I’ve ever heard or seen in government. We’re not talking about an incidental leak coming out … We’re talking about leaks involving two of the most sensitive programs in the United States government.”

He said it’s “clear” from those stories published in The New York Times that the information “came from the White House, came right from the National Security Council, came right from the Situation Room.” Rep. King continued, “For the president to say he’s outraged by this … how come he said nothing about it until a few of us, including John McCain, stood up and took him to task for it.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

I cannot stand 0bama…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:33 PM

You’re not the only one OC.

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Absolutely NOT. There are plenty of senators and congressmen up in arms going after Obama. Why join the fray? Instead, Romney should have the LAST word on this.

John the Libertarian on June 13, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I used to hate him and had to leave HA because of that. I adjusted my priorities since I’m trying to obey God’s commandments…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM

“… We’re talking about leaks involving two of the most sensitive programs in the United States government.”

“Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein to the white courtesy phone…

… Mr. Woodward and Mr. Bernstein, white courtesy phone, please.”

… Oh, wait!

Seven Percent Solution on June 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Kabuki

aka

The Beltway Shuffle

Tim_CA on June 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Leaks?….

FU..Obama!

Bumper Sticker material..

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I’d like to see the Romney campaign hire Joe the plumber to do an ad regarding these leaks.

Flange on June 13, 2012 at 10:37 PM

PBHO, peace be upon him, demonstrates his hatred of the US military, America, and the free world’s safety most keenly when he takes one of our key force-multipliers, intelligence, and blabs it to everyone. He does this solely to benefit his quest for more taxpayer financed vacations and Kobe Beef.

A greater America learned that “Loose Lips Snk Ships”.

NaCly dog on June 13, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I want to eat a Burger King bacon sundae…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Seven Percent Solution on June 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM

They’re too busy working on a scoop about The Pentagon Papers.

Ted Torgerson on June 13, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Robert Costa

Good luck Senator.

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 10:40 PM

…that Harry is so quick!…especially with a budget for the last three years!

KOOLAID2 on June 13, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Flange on June 13, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Obama’s Daughter said it best…

“Daddy…did you plug the hole yet?”

In which daddy said…

“Ummm no…I am still president and they talk about me like a dog”

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 10:40 PM

“Leaks? What leaks? I declassified all of that information.”

Said President “I Got bin Laden”

AKA President “I’ve Got A Terrorist Kill List”, AKA President “I Personally Designed Stuxnet”, AKA President “It’s Not My Fault”, Etc.

farsighted on June 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM

they talk about me like a dog

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 10:40 PM

It’s what’s for dinner…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM

I try to have no room in my heart for hate. I will be satisfied to be shed of him however.

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM

It’s what’s for dinner…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Does a body good

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM

mitt won’t get into this i’m afraid

cmsinaz on June 13, 2012 at 10:43 PM

MM is ten times the ‘journalist’ that Juan Williams will ever be.

slickwillie2001 on June 13, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Juan’s standing up for his brotha.

Mark1971 on June 13, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I want to eat a Burger King bacon sundae…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I’m having fresh out of the oven pie, again, I love my better half’s therapy. Yum.

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Revisionist history, here.
Clinton came under attack for doing this to divert attention from his grand jury testimony – the cr@p with the “what the definition of ‘is’ is” idiocy.

Embarrassing Clinton Grand Jury testimony: Aug 17, 1998
Pathetic Khartoum Bombing and missiles in Afghanistan: Aug 20, 1998

It was clear that throwing a few tomahawks in Afghanistan and bombing one factory in Khartoum were not retaliation of any serious degree for the massive embassy bombings. Those “attacks” by Clinton were just to make people forget about his Grand Jury testimony. This is clear because Clinton never retaliated for any of the other attacks Al Quaeda perpetrated against us before that.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 13, 2012 at 10:45 PM

“Oh man, I didn’t vote for Obama in 2008, but what a fool I was. I was SO wrong. I’m now 100% behind Obama. I think what he’s done in the past four years is great!”

I’m wondering how many voters can actually say the above and believe it. I think one definite advantage for Romney is that I can’t see people switching to Obama after not voting for him in 2008.

MrX on June 13, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Man. Lucky you…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM

the lsm and the dems are going to cover for dear leader til the bitter end

absolutely dispicable…

remember the 24.7 outrage…cripe infuriating

cmsinaz on June 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Cornyn is worried about getting primaried in 2014.

This won’t save him. He was around for all the profligate spending and government expansion of the Bush 43 years, and did nothing about it. Plus he opposed alot of Tea Party candidates in 2010 primaries.

commodore on June 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Look at it this way; everything happens for a reason.

If McCain had been elected, he would have done many of the same things 0bama has done.

cozmo on June 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Duane Lester

Has there ever been a more blatant conflict of interest?

I’m not sure, off the top of my head I can’t name one however. Apparently no one in your comment section could either.

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 10:49 PM

“We’re talking about leaks involving two of the most sensitive programs in the United States government.”

No sh%t…

“Last year, as news was released from the White House regarding the successful operation in the killing of Osama Bin laden in Pakistan, you could hear a collective gasp from the intelligence community as major details of the operation were released to the public. Those details included identifying SEAL Team 6 as the military team performing the successful operation.

Military intelligence experts were horrified to hear even the mention of this highly trained team being involved in this operation and feared for reprisals against team members and their families. Just 3 months later, a helicopter loaded with SEAL Team 6 personnel, many the same ones involved in the Osama Bin Laden operation, was shot down in Afghanistan. 31 members of the team perished when that helicopter was hit with a Taliban missile. Coincidence?”

Seven Percent Solution on June 13, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I am smilin’ from ear to ear..

Obama is finished…
Toast…
Kaput….

Nov can’t come soon enough….

A tribute to Obama’s FORWARD plan.

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Assad Don’t Like It: Rock Damascus

M2RB: The Clash

Resist We Much on June 13, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Juan is such a lickspittle!

Ditkaca on June 13, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Man. Lucky you…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Fortunate I am, there is no doubt. If you organize the HA get together y’all where talking about the other evening, I’ll bring pies. ; ) What’s your favorite?

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 10:52 PM

…oh yes…just like he led the fight during the stimulus and health car fight… the first two years that President Pivot, the penis press and the rapist rascals of the House and Senate had their way with the taxpayer!…oh..oh wait!…that was Sarah Palin kicking all those boys in their ba11s at that time while crickets chirped…never…never mind!

KOOLAID2 on June 13, 2012 at 10:53 PM

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I know we haven’t gotten to the chit/chat portion of the QOTD yet but how is your toe?

Cindy Munford on June 13, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I’ll bring pies. ; ) What’s your favorite?

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Chocolate, Cheery, Peach, Apple, Mincemeat, whatever…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Assad Don’t Like It: Rock Damascus

M2RB: The Clash

Resist We Much on June 13, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Great song…..

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Cindy Munford on June 13, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Not quite so bad. Still hurts and off color, and I know I need to see a doctor, and will when it becomes unbearable…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Andrew C. McCarthy

0′s recklessness has not been limited to National Security. He has in general been quite reckless. The best we can do is see him off ASAP. 0 is a disaster. Everything he is involved with has had issues. In many instances out right failure. Of course he did personally see to Bin Ladens killing, so there’s that.

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 10:57 PM

MrX on June 13, 2012 at 10:46 PM

You haven’t been paying attention to LFOD, UES, DB, L4L and some of the other trolls posting here.

chemman on June 13, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Now if CNN was smart they would watch this and steal Malkin and Williams away from Fox and create Malkin-Williams. But they aren’t that smart.

Mark1971 on June 13, 2012 at 10:58 PM

OC, you and I will get along very well indeed. She makes from scratch mind you, the most awesome peach cobbler you will have ever had. I guarantee.

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 10:59 PM

It’s not “recklessness”. It’s treason and Barky’s been doing it since he first slimed into office. You can start with his unilateral decision to scrap missile defense in Europe – just to screw over two New European allies of America through Bush – and move on from there. It’s been constant.

To compare Barky’s clear and specific treason with Bill Clinton’s pathetic Khartoum attempt to divert attention from his investigation by the special prosecutor (and no one cared if the factory in Khartoum was just making toys, if it had INDEED been in some sort of retaliation for the embassy bombings, but it wasn’t) is to compare apples and oranges.

Every so often Andrew McCarthy (who is usually very good) screws up, as with his defense of that miserable rat, Fitzgerald.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 13, 2012 at 10:59 PM

But they aren’t that smart.

Mark1971 on June 13, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Or rich.

John the Libertarian on June 13, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Michelle Malkin for press secretary. This totally seals the deal.

SouthernGent on June 13, 2012 at 11:01 PM

“Ummm no…I am still president and they talk about me like a dog”

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 10:40 PM

….you think he’s told the girls he’s eaten them yet?

KOOLAID2 on June 13, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Cindy Munford on June 13, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Note: We have officially arrived at the chit/chat portion of the QOTD. :D

cynccook on June 13, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Ma used to make an awesome peach cobbler from our peach tree fifty years ago. Gramps churned the ice cream…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Jed Babbin

I disagree a bit here. Rmoney™ will be fine if he talks about it and uses it in campaign materials against 0. He does not however need to get into the mire which it will likely become. Surrogates will do a fine job of hammering 0 on this issue. Rmoney™ might want to take the high road on this.

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I know we haven’t gotten to the chit/chat portion of the QOTD yet

Cindy Munford on June 13, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Is there a timer?

jaime on June 13, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Congress shouldn’t take a vote on finding Holder in contempt. They should take a vote on starting the impeachment of Obama for treason.

fogw on June 13, 2012 at 11:05 PM

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Nothing better, fresh churned. HeIIfire we are gonna get along real good. ; ) Yum! Get working on that little get together OC. War Planner sounded pretty jazzed. One question though, do we at the get together, continue our relationships via our moniker nic names? Will I still be able to be just plain ole Bmore?

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 11:07 PM

So now Obama is channeling Nixon?

RalphyBoy on June 13, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Is there a timer?

jaime on June 13, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I like to fit a little chit in between the chat and whilst reading the articles. You just take care of those tunes and read, Hear? ; )

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 11:08 PM

…mmmmm!…lost my post on how Romney led the fight for two years against the stimulus and health care rape…oh well…never mind about Sarah.

KOOLAID2 on June 13, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Just watched the vid. of Shawn, Goddess, A Sh|thead.

What’s the frek is wrong with Juan?

I know….

But I would be racist for telling….

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Hmmm, can Obama be prosecuted after he is out of office?

I know not a US tradtion. But it’s a third world tradition *cough*, *cough*, Egypt. Well, Obama wants the US to be like a third world nation. I’d be willing to have mass trials for Obama, his corrupt cabinet officers, and the political appointees in the DOJ. Fitting justice to one who wants to “fundamentally transform” America. And a good lesson to future politicians.

NaCly dog on June 13, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Super-dooper “reporter” juan Williams dosn’t even know that it’s Valerie Plame, not Valerie Flame. He said it twice, to show what a moron he is.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 13, 2012 at 11:14 PM

you think he’s told the girls he’s eaten them yet?

KOOLAID2 on June 13, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Priorities….

The Country comes first…

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 11:15 PM

But I would be racist for telling….

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 11:13 PM

John the Libertarian on June 13, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Hmmm, can Obama be prosecuted after he is out of office?

NaCly dog on June 13, 2012 at 11:14 PM

He can only be prosecuted out of office. He can only be impeached from in office and that doesn’t extend to criminal liability. Any criminal actions he takes require impeachment and then, after he’s tossed out, prosecution.

For this nation to fix itself, Barky must be donning an orange jumpsuit.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 13, 2012 at 11:17 PM

If you judge Obama by the content of his character, rather than the color of his skin, that makes you RACIST ™

John the Libertarian on June 13, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Well said…

And true….

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 11:17 PM

did someone mention peach cobbler?

pass a little over here…

cmsinaz on June 13, 2012 at 11:18 PM

did someone mention peach cobbler?

pass a little over here…

cmsinaz on June 13, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Ma’ used to make me pick ‘em. Even though I hate the feel of suede and them peaches and apricots…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Video 1 Boss Emeritus, Throwing some good flame as usual. I wish she hadn’t of taken Juans bait so , but she did and fended okay. Staying on topic in a thread is important. Its hard though.

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 11:21 PM

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 11:20 PM

heh :)

cmsinaz on June 13, 2012 at 11:22 PM

This thread is dead…….
Goodnight!

*Just joking*

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I’m going to bed after I find the cobbler and ice cream…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 11:25 PM

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 11:25 PM

vanilla? i’m right behind ya

cmsinaz on June 13, 2012 at 11:28 PM

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM

I do too sir but fall far short. But for how-to on the rough stuff I look towards the Old Testament.

Hope your toe is better. :)

arnold ziffel on June 13, 2012 at 11:28 PM

This thread is dead…….
Goodnight!

*Just joking*

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 11:23 PM

It would help if jaime would play something nice for reading time. ; )

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 11:29 PM

***

Wait. I thought Rush Limbaugh was the leader of the Republican Party. And, it should be the voters to make it an issue: Do they want an administration that leaks state secrets to score brownie points.

Now, my favorite quote of the day: From Maha Rushie, “When they finally do a colonoscopy on Obama, which NBC anchor will they find up there?

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on June 13, 2012 at 11:29 PM

What’s the frek is wrong with Juan?

I know….

But I would be racist for telling….

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Nothing is “Wrong” with Juan, Fox pays him to be a liberal and provide a window into the dark cramped tiny little mind of the average liberal. Juan does a pretty good job at it.

SWalker on June 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM

@DLoesch Anyone seriously using the phrase #JustaBlogger demonstrates an embarrassing ignorance of media progression.

BTW, the hashtag #JustaBlogger was started shortly after the exchange between Juan and Michelle.

Flora Duh on June 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on June 13, 2012 at 11:29 PM

ALL OF THEM…

SWalker on June 13, 2012 at 11:31 PM

SWalker on June 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Whether he gets his paycheck from Fox…..

His stance is his…

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 11:33 PM

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on June 13, 2012 at 11:29 PM

ALL OF THEM…

SWalker on June 13, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Well, I always said Obama was a giant assclown.

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on June 13, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Lol.

I cannot stand 0bama…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Jay Carney called. He asked me to tell you to just say “First!” or “Bishop!”. He said to thank you for it.

PS. I hate him, too.
PPS. Hello! Hot Airheads! Just got here and have some catchin’ up to do. Talk to ya in a few!

RedCrow on June 13, 2012 at 11:35 PM

SWalker on June 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Whether he gets his paycheck from Fox…..

His stance is his…

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Well, if he didn’t accurately represent the Liberal View point, he wouldn’t make a very good window, now would he?

SWalker on June 13, 2012 at 11:35 PM

The GOP will betray you!!..:)

The GOPe will betray you!!..For the True Cons..:)

Dire Straits on June 13, 2012 at 11:36 PM

All we have to do people is keep holding on and fighting the good fight…

…. Got it?

Hold On…!

Seven Percent Solution on June 13, 2012 at 11:36 PM

The GOP will betray you!!..:)

The GOPe will betray you!!..For the True Cons..:)

Dire Straits on June 13, 2012 at 11:36 PM

When? yesterday? Today? Tomorrow? Oh wait… they already did… ;p

SWalker on June 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM

I cannot stand 0bama…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 10:33 PM

BTW…How’s your pus-filled toe?
Does it stink? If so, see a doctor.

RedCrow on June 13, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Is there a troll about?
I’m feelin’ a bit scrappy.

RedCrow on June 13, 2012 at 11:39 PM

SWalker on June 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM

I see Juan as an old-school liberal. That is: He’s wrong on a lot of stuff, but not insane.

RedCrow on June 13, 2012 at 11:41 PM

SWalker on June 13, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I am a conservative….

I don’t give a f what Juan said….

It’s his job to run a front Obama..

Why is that?

Is there a troll about?
I’m feelin’ a bit scrappy.

RedCrow on June 13, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Soon

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Workin’ on a Tesla-string™ of four!

RedCrow on June 13, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Bmore on June 13, 2012 at 10:59 PM

If we’re talking pie, then I’ll have some cherry first and then the peach.

I love pie. I’ll take good fruit pie instead of cake any time.

INC on June 13, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Electrongod on June 13, 2012 at 11:42 PM

OHHH!!! You killed my Tesla-string™ of four!

RedCrow on June 13, 2012 at 11:43 PM

RedCrow on June 13, 2012 at 11:41 PM

After watching that clip you can’t say that with a straight keyboard.

Rio Linda Refugee on June 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Has there ever been a more blatant conflict of interest?

That was my first thought.

tacodawn on June 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM

cake any time.

INC on June 13, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I hate cake…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I hate cake…

OmahaConservative on June 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Too bad, you’ll eat it anyway!

-M. Obama

Flora Duh on June 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Flora Duh on June 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Those tweets are good.

Conservatives rule on twitter. When you’re #justablogger, you’ve learned a quick turnaround on write up.

INC on June 13, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Christ! Why can’t Hannity ask a straight question, let the leftist step in it, and let his rightist guest rightly stomp the leftist into the ground??

(I can’t watch Hannity.)

RedCrow on June 13, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Those tweets are good.

INC on June 13, 2012 at 11:48 PM

I think Juan stirred up a hornet’s nest he’s going to regret.

Flora Duh on June 13, 2012 at 11:50 PM

All we have to do people is keep holding on and fighting the good fight…

…. Got it?

Hold On…!

Seven Percent Solution on June 13, 2012 at 11:36 PM

You mean do this???

SWalker on June 13, 2012 at 11:50 PM

There is nothing better than warm cherry pie with Blue Bell natural vanilla bean ice cream. With a side of beaver. Gotta have beaver.

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on June 13, 2012 at 11:51 PM