Win dinner with Barack Obama and…

posted at 2:01 pm on June 3, 2012 by Jazz Shaw

Let’s prepare to close out the weekend with something which doesn’t fit any other possible category except “bizarre.” Alert readers are likely already aware that the President celebrated Friday’s dismal jobs report by striking out on a breathtaking series of six campaign appearances to help shore up the nation’s economy. You might think that would be enough for most people. (I mean, how much more can the guy do for us? He must be exhausted!) But no! There’s more campaign goodness in store.

Without much fanfare, Team Obama rolled out a new ad which will be running tonight during the MTV Movie Awards. It offers the opportunity for two lucky people to have dinner with not only the President and the First Lady, but with two of the people I’m sure we’d all like to spend time with. One is Sarah Jessica Parker. The other, and the hostess of this advertisement, is Vogue editor-in-chief and real life inspiration for The Devil Wears Prada, Anna Wintour. If you’ve never heard Ms. Wintour speak, it’s an experience which is.. ummm… why don’t I just let you watch it yourself.

I’m sorry, but that’s just creepy on some level I find difficult to describe. And is the MTV Movie Awards really where you want to be planting your flag, so to speak?

Yes, we get that Obama is trying to appeal to the kids/fashionistas by launching on MTV. And the awards show is fun and watchable because unlike other glad-handing awards shows, it is unpredictable. But for that reason, the ad buy raises a lot of political questions.

Like why would the President sponsor a show with such a long history of f-bomb dropping, Howard Stern butt-cheek baring and more tonsil-hockey playing than anyplace this side of the last song at a high school dance?

Not only that, but Anna Wintour? Really? Anna “Nuclear” Wintour, the alleged boss-from-hell who was the inspiration for “The Devil Wears Prada.” Doesn’t that just re-emphasize the elite, Coastal, liberal image that Republicans love to mock Obama for? It would be like if Mitt Romney were to hold a fundraiser at a place called Chateau Something….co-hosted by a CEO who just said she was going to shed 25,000 jobs from her company.

Honestly, who has their hand on the tiller over at the Obama reelection headquarters these days? This isn’t just phoning it in, it’s much closer to just generating campaign fodder for your opponent. Either way, enjoy the show! I know I won’t be watching.

I suppose we can close with this, submitted without comment.

Anna_Wintour

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Upset your nominee isn’t cool are we???? Don’t worry, maybe senator Jose Ribio might be cool enough in 4 years to save you all.

Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM

This coming from a guy who has never know cool. Funny!

Bmore on June 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Some of those were men, right?

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 2:50 PM

..dunno; didn’t make it an exhaustive research of that link. I’m more attracted to the Rita Hayworth and current Rita Hayworth work-alikes.

;-)

The War Planner on June 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Why would anyone in their right mind want to have dinner with that woman?

I mean, I’d have to wear a parka and a sweater.

beatcanvas on June 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM

My goodness! What a sad display of vanity! Is this what that woman thinks life is all about, wearing fancy clothes and bragging about who she knows? I’d hate to tell her, but I found her exceptionally ugly. I’d just die if my wife looked or talked like that. Can you imagine sex with a woman like that? Ugh!

BillCarson on June 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Oh, and I forgot this. Hat Tip rogerb.

By your analysis, I hope you understand why most progressives brand conservatives as people who hate minorities. In other words racists.

Uppereastside on May 20, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Only one playing the race card is you and your right wing lunatics. All you do is bring race into every equation.

Uppereastside on May 2, 2012 at 12:47 PM

rogerb on May 20, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Bmore on June 3, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I mean, I’d have to wear a parka and a sweater.

beatcanvas on June 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM

You’ll be given a hoodie, a bag of Skittles and some Arizona Tea and you’ll like it!

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Win a dinner with the President of the United States, a hosted by a talking gargoyle and a c-lister actress.

What weirdo bizzare world is this?

batterup on June 3, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Hmm… so which fork do I use for the Skittles?

beatcanvas on June 3, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM

If your idea of cool is Barack Obama, you should take up a hobby. Booger collecting is about your speed.

AubieJon on June 3, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Uppereastside on May 2, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Bmore on June 3, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Hmm. Jose Ribio. Quit givin’ the troll rope to hang itself, bmore.

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I know it’s been said before, but day-um, you’re a bigot.

Style over substance only works when you don’t have an actual record, hon.

And FTR — that doofus with the swizzle-stick body & jug-ears is only considered “cool” by brain dead losers who live on the uppereastside. As it’s been said before: if you had any talent you’d live on the upperwestside.

Dark Star on June 3, 2012 at 2:57 PM

WTF?

rickyricardo on June 3, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Hmm… so which fork do I use for the Skittles?

beatcanvas on June 3, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Heh. That reminds me of the episode of Gilligan’s Island where Kurt Russell was a jungle boy. The Howells were gonna teach him dining etiquette.
Mr Howell says to Lovey “If he eats with the fork with his right hand, he’s from Harvard. If he eats with it in his left hand, he’s from Princeton.”

Russell picks up the fork and begins eating it.

Mr. Howell exclaims “Good heavens! A Yale man!”

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 3:00 PM

What’s with the phony accent? Is she challenging Katherine Hepburn or Cary Grant?

walkingboss on June 3, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I think she’s channeling the O, like when he slips into his southern Baptist preacher mode and drops his g’s. Or when he goes into his ‘hood wassup wassup mode. And there’s his Thurston Howell III voice when he has to put on his Ivy League persona.

TxAnn56 on June 3, 2012 at 3:00 PM

..well, let me see if I can respond to your absolutely stupid, inane comment with the wit and sophistication that it deserves:

F**K OFF, SH|THEAD!

The War Planner on June 3, 2012 at 2:42 PM

…even their trolls suck!

KOOLAID2 on June 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Brilliant marketing strategy! I’m starting to believe Obama has a chance now.

For $3, you get a chance at dinner with Obama, Michelle, and Wintour. BUT if you max out at $4600, you can eat at home alone!

Where’s my checkbook?

Adjoran on June 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Anna,
If I am late and very naughty, will I be ounished with leather, whips & chains?
Please?

philw1776 on June 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Dang, you beat me to the Howell reference!

TxAnn56 on June 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I’ve noticed in the past that you can’t spell, but your grammar is atrocious. Where did you go to school?

Here’s a primer based on your last sentence…

Upset your nominee isn’t cool[missing comma] are we ["we" would imply that you're including yourself, and clearly you're not. The faux pretentiousness in your tone doesn't really work here - "you" would be better]???? Don’t worry, maybe senator [Senator is a proper title] Jose Ribio might be cool enough in 4 years to save you all.

You’re really not as smart as you wish you were. Nearly every comment shows it. But keep writing… really… please do.

beatcanvas on June 3, 2012 at 3:02 PM

WTF?

rickyricardo on June 3, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Shhh!
Sarah Palin.

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 3:03 PM

IF your favorite candidate was planning an all out assault against Romney as “Mr. Elusive Snobby Pants” and came up with this, you’d lash out too like uppereastside. It’s hilarious how many things this campaign can do wrong, on the very week they let AXELROD lead a campaign rally.

Marcus on June 3, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Can you pay with food stamps?

Key West Reader on June 3, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Tsk, tsk.

You get so touchy when you are losing, sweetie.

Look at the bright side: in a few months Obama will be available to butt-licking sycophants like you 24/7, and won’t have to spend so much raising money, playing golf, vacationing, leaking secrets, and ruining the country. Cheers!

Adjoran on June 3, 2012 at 3:05 PM

This is priceless. Who is the target audience for Anna ["Who?"] Wintour? Gay city guys and the idle limousine liberal rich?

Well … good luck with the other 98% of voters, you douchewits.

Jaibones on June 3, 2012 at 3:05 PM

beatcanvas on June 3, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Leave it alone. The rage is simmering and soon will begin to boil. It’s delicious.
Speaking of trolls, did KeninCT get banned?

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Immorality is cool. Heh heh. Heh heh heh heh heh.

ericdijon on June 3, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM

So, Anna Wintour and Sarah Jessica Parker are now cool? Who knew? Interesting how all you self-professed egalitarians just love to rub shoulders with and kiss the a**es of your betters. Lickspittle lackies indeed.

totherightofthem on June 3, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Uppereastside on May 20, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I focus on Obama’s white side.

He needs the hicks from the Virginias back. Good luck, Punk.

On topic…meh, Pravda and Goebbels have way more credibility today.

Schadenfreude on June 3, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I think we all ought to enter. If a good conservative wins…. then at the last minute, tell them to piss off? how great would that be.

ultracon on June 3, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Fool! Competency is the new cool. Why don’t you go have a “smoke” with your idol, Obama?

Gladtobehere on June 3, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Upset your nominee isn’t cool are we????

Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM

The only way Barry can become “cool” is to assume room temperature in a chilly environment. And I hope he won’t do that before facing military tribunal and then a firing squad.

Archivarix on June 3, 2012 at 3:11 PM

How sad is it that of the 4 of them, Barack is the prettiest?

Symshady on June 3, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Allah shave, slap on a wig and a dress and cram those feet into nine-inch black stilettos that are two sizes too small. Make sure you take a pair or of garden shears to those toe nails and spray paint those bad boys a nice shade of red. Make sure they match your lipstick color and shave your pits.

I just entered Ed and you. Your welcome.

Enjoy.

Bubba Redneck on June 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Just what I want, a dinner with a bunch of self absorbed people.

The Notorious G.O.P on June 3, 2012 at 3:14 PM

What is that red stuff on top of Wintours head? Is it meant to be a wig? I do wonder where all the LittleLeftists are while this goes on, do they notice or are the blinders on too tight. You know, all the crap about “The Rich” & Republicans, yeah, and the infamous Koch Brothers. But then there’s the good rich and the bad rich, or do most of them even get that far in their thinking?

arand on June 3, 2012 at 3:18 PM

“caught without a class, a structure, or tradition to support me”

The immortal words of a noted community organizer…

d1carter on June 3, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Dog on the menu?

Dingbat63 on June 3, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I don’t know if it’s on the menu, but it would complement the hostesses nicely.

Finbar on June 3, 2012 at 3:20 PM

“We are the 1%.”

Wigglesworth on June 3, 2012 at 3:21 PM

T

he menu and the company. It’s dogs all around – a real pooch party!

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 3, 2012 at 2:12 PM

That’s an insult to dogs, I say! A dread calumny!

Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Zero and that crew cool? LOL! No. They are not.

I get the sense I could burn some burgers with Mitt.

dogsoldier on June 3, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Just what I want, a dinner with a bunch of self absorbed people.

The Notorious G.O.P on June 3, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I’d go easy on the insults. Domestic use of drones and all?

Finbar on June 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM

What is cool is that you eat Obama’s caca and mistake it for Beluga caviar.

What is not cool is that you are a bigot by calling Sen. Rubio “Jose”. You are a swine, with apologies to the good clean critters.

Schadenfreude on June 3, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Speaking of trolls, did KeninCT get banned?

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I was wondering the same thing about AngryEd. I went on vacation for a week and haven’t seen him since before I left.

Bitter Clinger on June 3, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Look where “cool” has gotten us, we are aiming for competent this time around.

Cindy Munford on June 3, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Man, I’d pay a lot to strap on the old feed bag with the horse face, the old nag who looks like she’s been ridden hard and put up wet, and the horse’s ass-in-chief.

justltl on June 3, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Good grief. I admit I never heard of Anna Wintour before today (I’m not exactly Vogue material), but that video was an eye-opener. She sounds like she should be languidly spread out on a chaise lounge in Downton Abbey, sipping sherry and ordering the servants about. Which is probably why the nouveau riche Obamas wanted her for their dinner.

Also, I tried watching Sex And The City, and simply could not connect with the vapidity.

RebeccaH on June 3, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Bubba Redneck on June 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM

LOL!!!!

Cindy Munford on June 3, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I assume she has dual citizenship. However, she is an OBE, too. I can’t stand people like her.

Blake on June 3, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I’m somewhat surprised that Wintour didn’t promise a nude hot tub party with the three of them following dinner. That’s the only thing that would make this ridiculous “fundraiser” even worse.

Back to their contest, I wouldn’t dine with those three if I hadn’t eaten in a month and that was might last shot at some food.

TXUS on June 3, 2012 at 3:33 PM

That woman’s nostrils look big enough to accomodate two fingers each.

Maybe I’m out of line by saying that. Who could know if that was really a woman from just a 44-second video?

86 on June 3, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I would rather get on all fours and share a bowl of food with my dogs – gawd! that woman is major creepy – not to mention the other two no-class poseurs – and! I wanna know how Chris Noth could do what he did – ewwwww…

karra on June 3, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Come and dine with the “good” one-percenters. You know, the one-percenters with slightly larger brains than those other one-percenters and far more compassion.

pjean on June 3, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I know I would spend the evening in disbelief that “some of the most incredible women in the world” actually act like that. By contrast, I bet dinner with the Romney’s would be really nice.

Paddington on June 3, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Can you imagine sex with a woman like that? Ugh!

BillCarson on June 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Ropes, ball gags, blindfolds.

arnold ziffel on June 3, 2012 at 3:45 PM

RebeccaH on June 3, 2012 at 3:30 PM

You sound just fine to me.

arnold ziffel on June 3, 2012 at 3:47 PM

But does she ride elite fussy pretentious dressage horses? Honestly when I think of the war on women people in the fashion industry and Ms Wintour in particular have done more to sexualize and hurt the self esteem of young women than you can ever imagine. Anyone over a size two wearing anything but a designer outfit is castigated by her. There is no way Ms Wintour would let a woman like Michelle Obama anywhere near Vogue if her husband wasnt president. But hey Obama is so in touch with middle america.

ldbgcoleman on June 3, 2012 at 3:48 PM

None of this feelsAmerican.

so-notbuyingit on June 3, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Screw off Anna I’ll be late if I want to

steveracer on June 3, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Obama may eat her…

2Tru2Tru on June 3, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Anna Wintour.. “I’m Revolting”

Yes you are.

Key West Reader on June 3, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Ropes, ball gags, blindfolds.

arnold ziffel on June 3, 2012 at 3:45 PM

And that’s just on the goat.

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 3:56 PM

TXUS on June 3, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Ew Ew and just EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

gophergirl on June 3, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I would much rather have dinner with Meryl Streep playing Anna Wintour than with Anna Wintour. Having dinner with Anna Wintour would be more akin to having dinner with Christiane Amanpour, a truly horrific prospect.

If Anna Wintour and Newt Gingrich had a love child, would it be named Newtcular Wintour?

Mr. Arkadin on June 3, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I’m not saying if she is a dog or a snake… I’ve heard she only eats once a week, if that helps.

2Tru2Tru on June 3, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I don’t want my President to be “cool”. I want him or her to be competent. We already know Obama isn’t.

Mitoch55 on June 3, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Uppereastside on June 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Your desperation – it’s amusing.

chimney sweep on June 3, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I’ll leave to others to debate the politics. Dinner with Barry, Michelle, Anna and Sarah (not so sure about the Sarah) would be an utter blast.

urban elitist on June 3, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I want to thank all the little people.

Speakup on June 3, 2012 at 4:01 PM

urban elitist on June 3, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Or maybe you can curl up with a TV dinner and watch his speeches on the Queen’s ipod. I’ll send the TNT.

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Explain why this is not a complete non-sequiter, please.

urban elitist on June 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Anna Wintour.. “I’m Revolting”

Yes you are.

Key West Reader on June 3, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Nice pic. My wife has an outfit just like that for when we go to dinner and the movies.

arnold ziffel on June 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM

ldbgcoleman on June 3, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Exactly. The Obamas are the token Blacks of the moment.

Deanna on June 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Explain why this is not a complete non-sequiter, please.

urban elitist on June 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM

It’s called walking a fine line. Others get it, even if you do not.

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Explain why this is not a complete non-sequiter, please.

urban elitist on June 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM

He was simply trying to give you ideas for a pleasant night.

arnold ziffel on June 3, 2012 at 4:05 PM

urban elitist on June 3, 2012 at 3:58 PM

The only thing creepier than the people throwing this party is the sycophants who would embarrass themselves to be at this thing.

And fawn all over them in the hopes they would accept you into their clique.

cozmo on June 3, 2012 at 4:06 PM

urban elitist on June 3, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Oh please, your attempt to appear important is pathetically prententious. And “Barry”…really? OMG You are so easy to ridicule.

Deanna on June 3, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I get the sense I could burn some burgers with Mitt.

dogsoldier on June 3, 2012 at 3:24 PM

For all his money, he sure comes off as a nice, easy-going kind of person.

Wrong mask. This one (note comment).

Shy Guy on June 3, 2012 at 2:24 PM

There is no way you produce this kind of research so quickly. I call Mosad.

ChicagoJewishGuy on June 3, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Explain why this is not a complete non-sequiter, please.

urban elitist

Hi, Average Joe. What? Did those meanies on AoSHQ give you a hard time?

chimney sweep on June 3, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I’m pretty sure I’d enjoy being the turd in the punch bowl if I were to attend a dinner with those 4.

stldave on June 3, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Deanna on June 3, 2012 at 4:09 PM

You noticed that as well, eh?

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 4:11 PM

It’s called walking a fine line. Others get it, even if you do not.

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I think it’s called your lack of wit.

Try again.

And fawn all over them in the hopes they would accept you into their clique.

cozmo on June 3, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I am under no illusion that I’d get to join Anna’s clique. It’s more “pick four people that you would like to have your last meal with” thing. They wouldn’t be my first first four — maybe Barry — but they’d be fun.

I’m not sure why you hate a successful capitalist like Anna Wintour.

urban elitist on June 3, 2012 at 4:15 PM

stldave on June 3, 2012 at 4:10 PM

And you KNOW that’s what they’d be thinking of the “winners”.

Wintour: OMGawd, I’m getting the cooties sitting next to these stinky proles.

SJP: OMGawd, me too! Yuckers!

Mooch: Please pass the tamales.

Key West Reader on June 3, 2012 at 4:16 PM

urban elitist on June 3, 2012 at 4:15 PM

If pretentiousness = wit, then I suppose you are right.

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I’m not sure why you hate a successful capitalist like Anna Wintour.

urban elitist on June 3, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Nobody ‘hates’ a successful capitalist, you imbecile. However, one does have misgivings about ‘capitalists’ who would pull the ladder up behind them. Like, oh, I dunno, Warren Buffet?

“But he’s made so many millionaires!”

And he would still be rich even if he hadn’t.

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 4:20 PM

You know? I remember the Obama’s first date night in NYC as the first couple. It cost us tens of millions of dollars if not hundreds of millions and we were subjected to the spectacle of our press losing their minds in sickening adoration of a man who had, as yet, done absolutely nothing of any note. No talent. not particularly pleasing to look at or even interesting to look at. But there we all were, forced to pay for a date and endure the humiliation of our press.

I? can’t wait to see what Michelle Obama wears …

BrideOfRove on June 3, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Can you imagine sex with a woman like that? Ugh!

BillCarson on June 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM

There wouldn’t be any. See the movie.

Jaibones on June 3, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Let them eat cake

Speakup on June 3, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Wintour has done very well for a lower class Brit.

But she’s obviously too cheap to pay for a voice coach. That accent is laughable. She sounds like she is from east London and trying to be ‘posh’.

CorporatePiggy on June 3, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I would love to have dinner with this bunch. I have a very quick and biting wit which would have all of them crying except for Worf. I would have to keep the table between the two of us.

Rio Linda Refugee on June 3, 2012 at 4:22 PM

I’m not sure why you hate a successful capitalist like Anna Wintour.

urban elitist on June 3, 2012 at 4:15 PM

If being a successful capitalist made one likeable then everyone would be doing it. Wintour is an unpleasant individual. Definitely not likeable. I don’t understand your point.

BrideOfRove on June 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I would love to have dinner with this bunch.

Rio Linda Refugee on June 3, 2012 at 4:22 PM

“Your funeral, Seymore.”

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM

The winners should be aware that they are likely to be the stars of the “Don’t Do This” back page of one of Wintour’s magazines.

slickwillie2001 on June 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM

BrideOfRove on June 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM

urban would define Soros as a capitalist. Word games. That’s all they have.

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Oh! Now I know why Meryl Streep was so ugly looking in that movie.

(Apologies to any whom I’ve plagiarized.)

RedCrow on June 3, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Just what I want, a dinner with a bunch of self absorbed people.

The Notorious G.O.P on June 3, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Obama’s been into “Total absorption” his entire life…

ITguy on June 3, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Deanna on June 3, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Actually, Barry was kind of a nod to the diminutives by which y’all often refer to the President of the United States. We’re all informal here, right. Anna’s not in the room?

And when did I pretend to be important. Rest assured that I am not. I just think it would be a interesting conversation.

stldave on June 3, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Pretty sure you’ve already got the turd part down.

urban elitist on June 3, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Who wants to spend an evening with one of the most obnoxious women on earth? And that Devil Wears Prada woman?

novaculus on June 3, 2012 at 4:33 PM

novaculus on June 3, 2012 at 4:33 PM

That’s what I was thinking!!!

After reading that book….I wanted to punch her.

terryannonline on June 3, 2012 at 4:34 PM

And when did I pretend to be important. Rest assured that I am not.

urban elitist on June 3, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Your presence here is indicative of your self-absorbed importance.

I, like most here, chuckle at your faux intelligence.

Lanceman on June 3, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Uppereastside on May 20, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Riiiight. But you’re the one who referred to Florida Senator Marco Rubio as “Senator Jose Ribio”.

And conservatives are the racists?

El Salsero on June 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM