Video: The cookie monsters

posted at 5:35 pm on June 1, 2012 by Allahpundit

Granted, this clip is four years old, but (a) Uproxx says it’s “just now going viral,” (b) I’d never seen it before, (c) we need a palate cleanser, and (d) it’s timeless. A thousand years from now, anthropologists will sift through the rubble of our failed civilization, find this video, cue it up, and understand instantly. “This is where it started,” they’ll say, exchanging knowing glances. “This was the beginning of the end.”

Your lives are about to change, my friends. And not for the better.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

If they were 1/32 Cherokee, they could get into Harvard.

Alabama Infidel on June 1, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Any person who advocates for the government to take someone else’s money and give it to him/her instead, is a thief. (Not necessarily a successful thief, but a thief nonetheless.)

Splashman on June 1, 2012 at 6:39 PM

The worst kind actually. They can’t even be bothered to get off their butt to do some stealing. They gotta protest for someone to do it for them. Saves them their conscience and all.

cajun carrot on June 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM

hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Would it be wrong to wish harm to come to their ovaries? If so, I don’t want to be right.

Splashman on June 1, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Unless they had major life shifts, I absolutely agree they’re poor stock to be Moms. Still don’t wish any harm on them. Barely.

I remember this from when it happened and just thought, you almost have to fight your emotions to not wish that something worse happen to them. The desire to make them understand how it feels being on the receiving end of such a callous natured person’s behavior is strong.

hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 6:45 PM

ITguy on June 1, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Good post.

Gladtobehere on June 1, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Kidnapping and armed robbery. She is a sociopath.

AshleyTKing on June 1, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Probably. She was sure lovin the camera and the attention. I bet she does this stuff for the “thrill” The kidnapping and robbery was what her and her boyfriend did to a drug dealer. I guess she is into drugs as well.

PS both of these idiots claim to be broke, but yet they can afford Starbucks drinks and cell phones.

Beastdogs on June 1, 2012 at 6:23 PM

She comes from an affluent family, so bs on their claim to be broke. Just did it for the fun of it.

DoubleClutchin on June 1, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Elizabeth Warren, psshaw! These girls gave OWS its intellectual underpinning.

nogooddeed on June 1, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Hey they may be completely stupid and utterly immoral, but they sure to seem have a lot of self-esteem. They are the ultimate triumph of modern education.

Stephen Macklin on June 1, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Don’t get me wrong, I certainly don’t wish any harm to come to these women, but if it did; what possible justification would you have to feel empathy for them? Gee, it’s too bad you were robbed but, you know, money is money.

hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 6:30 PM

True.

Splashman on June 1, 2012 at 6:35 PM

not wrong just very, very, creep and perved out

Capitalist Hog on June 1, 2012 at 6:51 PM

There’s a lot of ill-wishes one could have that don’t invoke some girls’ ovaries.

Capitalist Hog on June 1, 2012 at 6:54 PM

A friend just posted this on Facebook if you need a “faith in humanity” injection.

Matt.

hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Splashman on June 1, 2012 at 6:35 PM

not wrong just very, very, creep and perved out

Capitalist Hog on June 1, 2012 at 6:51 PM

I suspect it was just a very awkward way of saying, “You two, out of the gene pool!”

ElectricPhase on June 1, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I like Money.

Rancher on June 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM

They’ll run for president/VP some day, soon, as a D.

They’re perfect for it.

Moocherism/Looterism v 2.0

Schadenfreude on June 1, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I don’t know. They are heartless and extremely dumb. I’d say a GOP run for public office and in case somebody even dumber beats them they can get a job on Fox and maybe sell a book or two.

lester on June 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Dumb.mean.heartless.beyotches.

Conservchik on June 1, 2012 at 7:11 PM

lester on June 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Or, they could replace you?

hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 7:11 PM

The whole vibe just comes from them both: “We’re cute so whatever WE want is the only important thing….Other people’s rights? Like what do you mean?”

I am sure if someone snatched that starbucks cup out of her hand and started drinking it she would be “pissed.”
cmc on June 1, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Yep, exactly.

Eviva on June 1, 2012 at 7:15 PM

lester on June 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Don’t you mean they should run on the Jack*** ticket, because they are just like every thieving entitlement libtard…

Wolftech on June 1, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Shame really. If I was to wager a guess. These young ladies will end up in a bad situation. All for the love of money. Sad.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 7:21 PM

This clip went viral a long time ago. Apparently making the front page of Reddit makes something go viral, again?..

NoStoppingUs on June 1, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Matt.

hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Definitely worth posting again. Thank you hawkdriver. This needs to go viral. And yeah, I have tears in my eyes.

Deanna on June 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM

In a way, they are actually heroes. Let us not forget GSA’s ties to Planned Parenthood:

After the event CNSNews.com asked Pelosi: “The Girl Scouts has had some ties to Planned Parenthood, do you think that’s a valuable relationship to have working together?”

“The Girl Scouts have relationships with many organizations,” Rep. Pelosi replied.

“And, yes, I think they are all very valuable.”

The Girl Scouts have been linked to the nation’s largest abortion provider in the past. In 2010, a panel sponsored by the Girl Scouts USA at the United Nations Commission featured a Planned Parenthood pamphlet called “Healthy, Happy and Hot,” according to published reports.

A portion of the pamphlet read: “Many people think sex is just about vaginal or anal intercourse. But there are lots of different ways to have sex and lots of different types of sex. Sex can include kissing, touching, licking, tickling, sucking and cuddling. Some people like to have aggressive sex, while others like to have soft sex and slow sex with their partners. There is no right or wrong way to have sex. Just have fun, explore and be yourself!”

A similar pamphlet was distributed at a Waco, Texas Girl Scouts organization in 2008 that included information on masturbation, diagrams of adults having sex and a boy putting on a condom.

That year then-CEO of the Girl Scouts Kathy Cloninger told NBC’s “Today” show, “We have relationships with our church communities, with YWCA’s, and with Planned Parenthood organizations across the country, to bring information-based sex education programs to girls.”

A Girl Scout conference was also co-sponsored by Planned Parenthood in 2004.

iwasbornwithit on June 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I didn’t know uppereastside and beselfish were female.

AllahsNippleHair on June 1, 2012 at 7:30 PM

ElectricPhase on June 1, 2012 at 6:58 PM

You made that point without resorting to depraved notions of justice.

Capitalist Hog on June 1, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Since her 2009 arrest, Woods has enrolled in college, has a 3.57 GPA, is employed and passes her regularly scheduled drug tests, Feuer said in April.

I suspect grade inflation. Hope to God she turns her life around, this is the future of our country?

skanter on June 1, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Not girls you’d want as the girl next door.

However, having met a few dishonest people in my life I found their conversational honesty was refreshing.

They didn’t pretend to be sorry. They didn’t feign misfortune or claim they had ‘no choice’. They didn’t whine that the charges against them were unfair. They didn’t vainly appeal to some ‘higher principle’ of entitlement. They didn’t try to excuse themselves. They didn’t blame the victim or each other or anybody else. They both owned their actions and that, at least, is a good thing and, in my experience of dishonest people, unusual.

But what a damning indictment on the society from which they acquired their values and from which they failed to acquire a sense of shame.

YiZhangZhe on June 1, 2012 at 7:37 PM

At this point I hope the Miyan calendar is right.
OMG !

RUReadingthis on June 1, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Not advocating violence, but if these girls got into a scuffle for someone’s money who actually could fight back, they could take a hammer to the head and have no neurological damage.

AllahsNippleHair on June 1, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Sorry…………..Mayan

RUReadingthis on June 1, 2012 at 7:43 PM

OK, well, I guess we’ve hit rock bottom. It just doesn’t get any worse than this.

In a way, they are actually heroes.

iwasbornwithit on June 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I stand corrected.

RINO in Name Only on June 1, 2012 at 7:52 PM

And then they went on to form Occupy Wall Street.

magicbeans on June 1, 2012 at 7:56 PM

This is the most damning statement about the condition of higher education in this country that I have ever read.
Mark1971 on June 1, 2012 at 6:05 PM

That could very well be true, but iirc (It’s been over a decade since I skimmed through it) according to the Bell Curve, people who are in prison are generally either really, really stupid or really, really smart. There’s not much middle ground.

Matt.
hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I’m bawling now.

Buy Danish on June 1, 2012 at 7:58 PM

RINO in Name Only on June 1, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Anything that takes money from PP is fine with me. Better the money be spent on Starbucks than subsidizing abortion.

iwasbornwithit on June 1, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Unfortunately. These. People. Vote.

OccamsRazor on June 1, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Nevermind.

Starbucks, Other Companies, in Partnership with Planned Parenthood

Sigh.

iwasbornwithit on June 1, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Democrats.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Blond girl in video (rationalization about why she did it):
“Who doesn’t like money?”

I like money too. I guess that would make it okay for me to go rob a bank?

I’ve been thinking about getting an mp3 player, I’d like one of those, so I guess I should go steal one from someone?

They came across like a couple of idiots, and the only remorse either one really expressed was that they got caught and charged.

TigerPaw on June 1, 2012 at 8:09 PM

iwasbornwithit on June 1, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Are you insane? They didn’t take money from planned parenthood. This story has nothing to do with abortion.

RINO in Name Only on June 1, 2012 at 8:12 PM

RINO in Name Only on June 1, 2012 at 8:12 PM

The point is that GSA is very cozy with PP. Some of the money from your cookie purchases ends up in PP’s coffers. Unless you are pro-abortion, I would think that you would have a problem with that.

I posted this SOMEWHAT tongue in cheek as the girls in the video are reprehensible creatures, but perhaps they unintentionally deprived PP of some funding. Anyway, if I have to explain it to you, you are probably not going to get it or you just don’t care.

GSA is not some benign apolitical organization as many believe.

iwasbornwithit on June 1, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I’m bawling now.

Buy Danish on June 1, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Then pollen was pretty bad when I watched it too.

hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 8:21 PM

hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Splashman on June 1, 2012 at 6:35 PM

hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 6:45 PM

I wish for them to have “beet red” butt-cheeks.

Does that make me a bad person?

listens2glenn on June 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM

iwasbornwithit on June 1, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Nothing that you posted indicates the girl-scouts were funding planned parenthood. I’d rather that no one had any ties whatsoever, but it’s nutty to single out the girl-scouts for the kinds of interactions that hundreds of other organizations, including Starbucks, also have with PP.

But point ceded about it being tongue in cheek.

RINO in Name Only on June 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM

lester on June 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM

…so !
lester the festering jester…did you ground your daughters…or give them a time out?

KOOLAID2 on June 1, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Mark1971 on June 1, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Most people here know I believe education on ALL levels in this country “severely vacuums big time donkey”, but in this case I’m going to put most of the blame on their family elders (parents and grandparents).

listens2glenn on June 1, 2012 at 8:30 PM

“The” pollen …

hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 8:31 PM

It’s quite apparent that these young thugs have done well in their civics and political science classes, and are well on their way to becoming stellar members of Congress someday. The thug with dark hair is an up and coming young Pelosi-like thief, while the other bimbo thug is a Wasserman Schultz-like thief. The Wasserman Schultz thug is still washing her hair on a daily basis, but will soon be like Debbie and quit washing her hair altogether. Damn, the Democrats must be real proud of their products.

metroryder on June 1, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Idiocracy, incarnate!

NickelAndDime on June 1, 2012 at 8:32 PM

NickelAndDime on June 1, 2012 at 8:32 PM

“Morality deficiency” incarnate.

listens2glenn on June 1, 2012 at 8:38 PM

But point ceded about it being tongue in cheek.

RINO in Name Only on June 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Not singling them out because you’re right, they are one of many that fund PP that most pro-life folks are not aware of. I go out of my way not to patronize the businesses that do fund PP, and I try to point it out to others as well because I can’t stomach the thought of voluntarily (the government forces me to) contributing one penny that might be used to murder an unborn child which is the primary business of PP no matter what kind of “women’s health” BS they try to push. I figured a lot of pro-life people come here, so it’s a good time to get the word out about GSA even on a silly story like this.

What those girls did, as horrible as it was, is nothing when compared to the atrocities that PP commits on a daily basis, enabled by funding from the US taxpayers and your friendly neighborhood girl scouts.

Just because PP is funded by many different “mainstream” entities doesn’t make it right.

iwasbornwithit on June 1, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Matt.

hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I’m bawling now.

Buy Danish on June 1, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Now THERE was tonight’s “palate cleanser”.

Beautiful, hawk’. Thanks for sharing it.

listens2glenn on June 1, 2012 at 8:52 PM

grrrrls rock!

Django on June 1, 2012 at 8:55 PM

listens2glenn on June 1, 2012 at 8:52 PM

yep.

hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 8:55 PM

too bad one of them Girl Scouts wasn’t in some Brazilian jujitsu training – the scummy little oxygen thief should’ve had her ASS handed to her.

and THEN her worthless PARENTS!

THANKS for NUTTIN Doctor Spock!!!!!

Katfish on June 1, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Sending little kiddies out to fund-raise for grown-ups is pathetic too. I hate it when non-profits partner up with manufacturers to peddle 50 cent candy bars for $5 and hide behind these poor dumb kids.

It reminds me of libs sending out victims to make their political points.

Hope the judge let these two girls do a little stint in the jail.

TitularHead on June 1, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Well they were fundraising for their own organization, TitularHead, so clearly that doesn’t apply here.

But point taken.

Mitchell Heisman on June 1, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I get caught shoplifting at age 11 and my Dad takes me to Saturday Confession and I confess and feel……..GUILT.

As guilt goes, so goes Western Civilization.

Advice to Parents of these two: Even though you had a lot to do with the calous cold greed of these chicks, you should still write them OUT of the will/living trust.

Remorse? Yah right.

And to think these bozos will be voting in 2012 or soon after.

KirknBurker on June 1, 2012 at 9:44 PM

This may have been on an ONT at AoSHQ way back then. Either that or Brian Preston posted it here many years ago. I seem to remember seeing it at one or the other.

multiuseless on June 1, 2012 at 9:45 PM

These are god-awful people who don’t have the first frickin’ clue that what they did is WRONG. Instead, they’re “pissed” that they got caught. Not that the moral compass is broken, they don’t even have one. Flat affect. No conscience whatsoever. We’re going to see more and more of these creatures being bred in our society in the years to come.

Pilgrimsarbour on June 1, 2012 at 10:00 PM

lester on June 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Hey Mo, you get beat up the other night, ask why you (HA) types all are making personal attacks and then you post this.

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 10:01 PM

hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 6:45 PM

In Nepal, all a victim has to do is shout “THIEF!” and half the street hauls ass after the culprit. Heaven help the ones they catch.

VIVA!NEPAL!

Christien on June 1, 2012 at 10:42 PM

She isn’t stupid, she is a sociopath.

jhffmn on June 1, 2012 at 10:45 PM

VIVA!NEPAL!

Christien on June 1, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I hope you go to Nepal and someone yells “THIEF!” at you so you can learn how preternaturally stupid that is.

iwasbornwithit on June 1, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Ah, so that’s what sociopaths look like.

Vyce on June 1, 2012 at 5:51 PM

This. That would be my diagnosis if these chowderheads walked into my practice.

And, since I practice insight-oriented psychotherapy, I would promptly refer them out for the sort of behavioral treatment which would be largely indistinguishable from that reserved for particularly poorly-socialized dogs.

What a sad waste of perfectly good (and, tragically, quite fetchingly-formed) protoplasm.

Noocyte on June 1, 2012 at 11:02 PM

iwasbornwithit on June 1, 2012 at 10:53 PM

LOL! They let the kuires slide with a little bakshish. Try again, my friend.

Oh, and tero bauko tauko.

Christien on June 1, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Christien on June 1, 2012 at 11:07 PM

So because you are able to bribe your way out of it, that makes it ok? What if you were Nepali?

iwasbornwithit on June 1, 2012 at 11:18 PM

“What is the lesson you have learned from this?”
“Not to get caught.”

midgeorgian on June 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM

What if you were Nepali?

iwasbornwithit on June 1, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I’d use source-force, of course. Tell you what, champ, I’ll let you know how it went after I return unscathed, again. I don’t agree with the practice, personally. You ever been there?

Christien on June 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM

I absolutely hate theives. These two girls are self-centered, narcisstic, arrogant, and brain dead women and I really hope that Karma bites them in the ass and soon.

While these women are beautiful, they are the kind of women that men should stay, far, far, far, away from. I suspect they see men the same way they see money on a table.

Conservative Samizdat on June 1, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Christien on June 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM

No I haven’t. What difference does that make? You seem to be cheering the practice of mob justice based on an accusation. That is repugnant. If that isn’t the point you were trying to make, then I misunderstood.

iwasbornwithit on June 1, 2012 at 11:48 PM

As guilt goes, so goes Western Civilization.

KirknBurker on June 1, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Thread winner. They don’t have guilt, and apparently don’t respond to shame.

Christien on June 1, 2012 at 11:49 PM

iwasbornwithit on June 1, 2012 at 11:48 PM

You misunderstood. Whether you’ve ever been there isn’t particularly relevant–I was just curious. Again, I don’t agree with the practice and was being facetious based on hawkdriver’s comment about. I can see how my allusion to The Golden Child led you to believe I approve, though.

Christien on June 1, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Words escape me.

goflyers on June 2, 2012 at 12:00 AM

No, AP, as much as you don’t want to acknowledge it, the beginning of the end was when they took prayer out of schools.

Christian Conservative on June 2, 2012 at 12:03 AM

that’s to hot

tlynch001 on June 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

*SO hot

tlynch001 on June 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Obama voters.

Who doesn’t like money?

Heh.

bitsy on June 2, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Christien on June 1, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Totally went over my head. No worries.

iwasbornwithit on June 2, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Would you be surprised if these 2 boobs got a reality show on the MTV?

chickasaw42 on June 2, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Conservative Samizdat on June 1, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Wouldn’t that make them the “Nookie Monsters”?

chickasaw42 on June 2, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Allah, you are right. We are doomed. The absolute vacancy in their eyes is telling.

Palate cleanser? More like eating a big s**t sandwich.

Spots the Dog on June 2, 2012 at 6:49 AM

What both of those girls needed was a good beating…a knock down- drag out-give me that envelope back-hair pulling-nose breaking beating to wipe their smug Starbucks drinking sense of self esteemed entitlement off their vacant vacuous faces.

CarolynM on June 2, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Aren’t the girls related to handsome prince John Edwards?

Fuquay Steve on June 2, 2012 at 8:13 AM

These monsters need to be on a county road gang in August, breaking rocks. Hard hot backbreaking work in large doses will cure their theft habit.

gordo on June 2, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Two things these urchins have in common is that they seem to be brought up the believe: “nothing is illegal until you are caught”.

Their future is not looking very bright either. They are going to be someones bitch in prison garb.

I bet at night they are on the street with coin changers on their belts.

MSGTAS on June 2, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Earlier in this thread I noted that they both completely owned their actions, without blaming others or making excuses or attempting to garner pity or sympathy, and I thought that was, in its own small way, impressive.

Having read other comments here and thought about it more, I’m now wondering if they did none of those things because they didn’t perceive that they’d done anything that needed to be excused or corrected. Perhaps they were completely devoid of any sense of guilt or shame concerning the theft, just like a wild animal taking food from another wild animal. Not immoral but, worse, amoral.

YiZhangZhe on June 2, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I suspect grade inflation.

Yup. You’d likely be surprised about the number of dumb, really useless and really easy to pass courses offered in many institutions of so-called “higher learning” in which just showing up and paying attention can get you an A.

A 3.57 GPA for far too many college students in today’s universe was probably valued at 1.25 GPA forty years ago.

hawkeye54 on June 2, 2012 at 11:58 AM

If Obama had a daughter, she would look just like her!

wsucoug on June 2, 2012 at 12:42 PM

So apparently they got probation, and at least one of them since violated it, and was sent to jail.

vegconservative on June 1, 2012 at 5:49 PM

er, no…

She really ought to be serving 10 years in prison instead of 15 days in jail. The probation violation was associated with her guilty plea for armed robbery and kidnapping in 2009.

This isn’t the last time she will make the news for lack of a moral compass and failure to learn her lesson, even if its the wrong one (not getting caught).

Trainwreck on June 2, 2012 at 12:48 PM

“We should have at least gotten to keep the money”

“Im just p*ssed at those people”

Sums it all up

Koa on June 2, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Hang them.

Seriously.

Shy Guy on June 2, 2012 at 2:22 PM

That thud you heard? The Starbucks PR guy sh!tting his pants as each of these outstanding young citizen suck on frapachinno while being interviewed.

RMOccidental on June 2, 2012 at 2:24 PM

lester on June 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Or, they could replace you?

hawkdriver on June 1, 2012 at 7:11 PM

No way. Lester is ‘irreplaceable’.

Red State State of Mind on June 2, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Doesn’t this video disprove evolution?

The Rogue Tomato on June 2, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Without any doubt these two morons will end up future Democrat Party leaders.

aposematic on June 2, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Where are the Taser Cops from The Hangover when we need them?

NoPain on June 2, 2012 at 6:20 PM

6 months in county lockup at minimum
that might be a lesson learned

losarkos on June 2, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Collectively, these two are the best pro-abortion argument I’ve ever seen.

morganfrost on June 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM

FYI, the older of the two– Stefanie Woods– was later sentenced by a juvenile judge to 3 years in a state drug program under lockdown; for a subsequent offense (walking out on a Denny’s bill) she was sent by a state criminal court to 3 days in jail. At least there were some consequences for this little sociopath.

morganfrost on June 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM