Video: Obama shares laughs with eternal scapegoat for all Democratic problems

posted at 5:21 pm on May 31, 2012 by Allahpundit

Give him credit. For once, he almost got through a day without using Dubya as a campaign prop.

Almost.

At the unveiling of former President George W. Bush’s official portrait at the White House this afternoon, President Barack Obama joined his predecessor and their wives in delivering brief (and at times nice, cordial, and funny) remarks. But there was a seemingly out of place moment during the ceremony when Obama seemed to veer into reiterating his frequent trope that he inherited a bad economy from Bush.

“The months before I took the oath of office were a chaotic time,” Obama said, after explaining that the president’s job is isolating, and that he and Bush have a connection since so few have held the job. “We knew our economy was in trouble, our fellow Americans were in pain, but we wouldn’t know until later just how breathtaking the financial crisis had been.”

Follow the last link for video of that. In fairness to O, he was gracious to Bush otherwise, taking special care to salute him for understanding in 2008 “that rescuing our economy was not just a Democratic or Republican issue; it was an American priority.” Translation: Don’t forget that the GOP voted for TARP too. Duly noted.

As you’re about to see, Dubya — and Laura — stole the show. Three minutes of laugh lines from CNN. Exit quotation from AmSpec’s Jim Antle: “Wonder if Bush briefed Obama on how to get conservatives to support big government.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Don’t forget that Pelosi and Reid controlled congress for the last 2 years of Bush’s term. Still, Bush should have vetoed more progressive bills…except he was progressive too…

kirkill on May 31, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Good ole’ Dubya. He’s almost endearing now that he has absolutely no power to ruin the country/world…like an alcoholic uncle you’ve just come to accept as is.

inthemiddle on May 31, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Love the picture of Obama pointing toward Bush. Would’ve made a great caption contest.

Christien on May 31, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I think W and Laura got a few shots in, but I am truly biased. Most certainly they were being gracious.

As for “O”, I, I, I, I, me, me, me, me, me, I, I, I, I,……. and, of course, Michelle ‘Big Guns’ Obama galloped off the stage.

Nov. 6th can’t come soon enough.

Cody1991 on May 31, 2012 at 5:28 PM

W got in a good zinger when he said Obama can now walk down the halls and see his portrait and wonder aloud: What would George Bush have done?

John the Libertarian on May 31, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Translation: Don’t forget that the GOP voted for TARP too. Duly noted.

What is that supposed to mean? I can remember Bush trying to get conservatives on board with his plan to reform social security and there was not exactly overwhelming support.

As for TARP..the Bush administration made use of about 300 billion of that money and it the money they loaned out has been paid back. It is not fair to hold him responsible for the behavior of the administration that followed him.

And truth be told any President would have reacted to that situation…just like any President would have ordered the killing of Osama bin Laden.

All in all, George Bush is a decent man who took a lot of crap from both sides that he did not deserve.

Terrye on May 31, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Makes me pine for the days when we had an actual president in the white house.

Vashta.Nerada on May 31, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Bush is personable. Barackabama is not–at all.

SouthernGent on May 31, 2012 at 5:29 PM

This is the idiot that averaged 5% unemployment huh?

Liberals hate that fact.

Wagthatdog on May 31, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I look forward to W’s Convention speech where he lauds Obama’s embrace and enhancement of his terror policies.

rob verdi on May 31, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Tough Thursday for Barry: Bush in the WH, Mitt @ Solyndra and Axelrod outmaneuvered in Boston.

BHO Jonestown on May 31, 2012 at 5:30 PM

kirkill on May 31, 2012 at 5:25 PM

No..he was not progressive..in fact to hear progressives tell it, he was Hitler. Bush was not a back stabber, he did not pretend to be anything he was not…he was open about his attitudes and beliefs and conservatives helped nominate him.

Terrye on May 31, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Seeing Old W made me smile. I don`t care what mistakes he made, I liked having him as our President.

ThePrez on May 31, 2012 at 5:31 PM

you knew dear leader was going to pop in some jab

cmsinaz on May 31, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Makes me pine for the days when we had an actual president man in the white house.

Vashta.Nerada on May 31, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Sorry. Couldn’t resist.

Cody1991 on May 31, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Not to go all wingnutty but I think that photo of a relaxed smiling Bush and what I see as a disinterested, uncomfortable half-angry Obama is loaded to the brim with non-verbal cues about both men and the situation in which they found themsleves when this shot was taken.

Meowch!

Sacramento on May 31, 2012 at 5:33 PM

starts and ends with a george W

EXCELLENT

cmsinaz on May 31, 2012 at 5:34 PM

inthemiddle on May 31, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Bet you were real fun to be around back in November 2004.

fiatboomer on May 31, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I just love seeing the Bushes looking so healthy and happy and obviously enjoying themselves. And seeing them be so well-received by the audience. You know that had to hurt the narcissist in chief.

Missy on May 31, 2012 at 5:35 PM

W calls him mr president…dear leader calls him george….

not classy at all…

cmsinaz on May 31, 2012 at 5:37 PM

The juxtaposition of class and ass.

The Rogue Tomato on May 31, 2012 at 5:37 PM

you knew dear leader was going to pop in some jab

cmsinaz on May 31, 2012 at 5:32 PM

That is the kind of guy he is…petty little man.

Terrye on May 31, 2012 at 5:38 PM

George and Laura Bush obviously have much weaker gag reflexes than I do. Kudos to them for even being able to stand in the same room with him.

cynccook on May 31, 2012 at 5:38 PM

In all fairness though, Obama did manage to stay on the “its about the country, dummy” script today, so bless his heart for that.

Sacramento on May 31, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Clearly Bush serves the same purpose for Herr Obama that the Jews did for Herr Hitler.

VorDaj on May 31, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Good portrait. Heckuva lot better than A Portrait of the Narcissist as a Young Man we’ve got now.

Christien on May 31, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Terrye on May 31, 2012 at 5:38 PM

yup

cmsinaz on May 31, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Terrye on May 31, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Wow. I didn’t think I would see the day when a tin foil tea party sheep would go all in on the el bushe el tarpie support. Blind party loyalty knows no bounds.

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 5:39 PM

well it didn’t have mount rushmore in the background

cmsinaz on May 31, 2012 at 5:40 PM

MISS ME YET? Yes President Bush and your lovely lady Laura I miss the daylights out of you being in the WH! Fun and class both. IMO, you both did bho/mo in with your remarks!

I bet mo/jarrett will be spitting nails over the ‘first lady’ remark?
L

letget on May 31, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Bet you were real fun to be around back in November 2004.

fiatboomer on May 31, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Just wait till November, 2012.

a capella on May 31, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Miss me yet? – King George III

I think the Founding fathers would prefer King George III to King Obama I.

VorDaj on May 31, 2012 at 5:42 PM

They look healthy and happy, good.

The begins and ends w/ George W. jab was awesome.

cajun carrot on May 31, 2012 at 5:43 PM

God, can’t even compare the two. Obama can’t even tell a joke without seeming more concerned about coming off as funny/awesome than just trying to make sure everyone has a good time. I’d hang out with Bush any day of the week.

No doubt when he’s finally gone Obama will travel around being a more pompous version of Carter in the ex-Presidents gang.

nextgen_repub on May 31, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Blind party loyalty knows no bounds.

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Tell us more.

Good Lt on May 31, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Loved Laura’s line about nothing like living in a house filled with pictures of former occupants looking down at you.

Heh. Indeed.

Christien on May 31, 2012 at 5:44 PM

ThePrez on May 31, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I miss witnessing the humility of a leader who is forced to make life-changing decisions – not decisions that alter his life but rather the lives of others.

Instead, we have had nearly 4 yrs of a spoiled entitlement brat steeped in Marxist ideology and a deep antipathy (hatred) toward the country he “leads” and its people.

And, yes. He does hate us. There can be no other explanation for the suffering I have seen.

Nov. 6th is only a few months away. If I had to crawl over broken glass, to cast my vote, I would.

GOTV, folks. Time to unite, and get it done.

Cody1991 on May 31, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Speaking of blind party loyalty there is a reason they call Democrats yellow dog Democrats…and we all know what it is..it does not matter what a crappy job they do or what crooks they are or how much they lie to you…guys like you will line and vote early and often for the guy or gal with the D behind their name…so go lecture your own kind.

Terrye on May 31, 2012 at 5:45 PM

lol…..ouch!

Tim_CA on May 31, 2012 at 5:46 PM

bush halliburton cheney rumsfeld wolfowitz carlyle group faux news.

Dog whisltes for.the intellectually challenged morons that comprise the modern leftists.

tom daschle concerned on May 31, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Blind party loyalty knows no bounds.

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Well then tell us about it. You are one of the few people around HA who still is enthralled with the jug-eared Kenyan and thinks he deserves a second term. How can you support this evil America-hating radical socialist? What is it about his race, party, etc. that makes fools like you still swoon when this vile creature speaks because most of us just don’t get it you ignorant little idiot.

Happy Nomad on May 31, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Yes, this was TARP I.

Obama would definitely like to confuse people and blame Bush for TARP II and the stimulus, just like that article attempted to do last week.

blink on May 31, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Yes, this is true..and while I expect Democrats to ignore that I get a little annoyed with Republicans when they do. When Pelosi got her claws on the gavel in the House the country was running a deficit of $167 billion a year..it is that much in a month now. Bush might not have been as tight fisted as he should have been…but he was down right frugal compared to the other side.

Terrye on May 31, 2012 at 5:48 PM

“The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents – #43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.

- Barack Obama
July 3, 2008

With Democrats in majority control (controlling 2+ out of 3 of the House, Senate, and Presidency) since January 2007 (including Obama as Senator in the Democratic majority and then as President)…

… less than 4 years after Obama made those comments about Bush, we now have over $15.7 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back — over $50,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.

Think about it… they have increased the national debt by well over $6 Trillion in less than 4 years, and the Democrats have been in majority control of the spending process (holding 2+ out of 3 of the House, Senate, and Presidency) the entire time.

The Democrat majority has been adding about $1.6 Trillion per year to the national debt each and every year.

It’s time for a NEW DIRECTION.

It’s time for a CHANGE.

ITguy on May 31, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I miss George & Laura Bush! And Dick and Lynne Cheney too!

Counting the days until election day!

wren on May 31, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Heh. Indeed.

Christien on May 31, 2012 at 5:44 PM

I wonder what remote White House washroom is going to be graced by the pictures of Barry and Mooch.

Happy Nomad on May 31, 2012 at 5:50 PM

lol…..ouch!

Tim_CA on May 31, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Funny as a heart attack.

Terrye on May 31, 2012 at 5:51 PM

inthemiddle on May 31, 2012 at 5:26 PM

..the vote’s just in: you’re a huge pile of Dog Sh|t!

The War Planner on May 31, 2012 at 5:54 PM

We need a contest to predict what Obama’s portrait will look like when it is unveiled in 3 1/2 years. My guess is something along the lines of da Vinci’s Last Supper with Obama at the center with a halo (natch) and his disciples (Axelrod, Emmanuel, Matthews, etc.) to either side. The table will be loaded down with waffles, shrimp, lobster, kobe beef and arugula.

Left Coast Right Mind on May 31, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Happy Nomad on May 31, 2012 at 5:50 PM

..they’re gonna be out on the South lawn yard sale the first Saturday after January 20th, 2013.

The War Planner on May 31, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Happy Nomad on May 31, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Now, now. His probably will be hung in the Game Room, where he did his most serious work. That, or propped in a corner of the Situation Room. Michelle’s? Anyone’s guess.

Christien on May 31, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Can’t wait for TOTUS’s portrait.

Christien on May 31, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Translation: Don’t forget that the GOP voted for TARP too. Duly noted.

And don’t forget that Obama asked Bush to request the second half of the TARP funds, so Bush got all the blame for TARP while Obama got more than half the money.

I felt that it would be irresponsible for me, with the first $350 billion already spent, to enter into the administration without any potential ammunition should there be some sort of emergency or weakening of the financial system.”

- Barack Hussein Obama II
January 13, 2009
U.S. Seeks Rest of Bailout Cash

ITguy on May 31, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Head Narcissist In Chief. HNIC.

Can he ever use the word we?

jukin3 on May 31, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Hey Obama…it’s PRESIDENT BUSH, not George…President Bush was a real president, real leader.

The horror, just a week earlier and Obama gave the highest civilian award (Medal of Freedom) to the “honorary co-chair” of America’s largest Marxist group, Democratic Socialists of America…Dolores Huerta, an admirer of all things Hugo Chavez.

Obama has no moral compass…

right2bright on May 31, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Saw it live. Barry gave it the old Big I am and had to have a crack at Bush. Nothing surprising there.

Megyn Kelly was clearly off her meds when she covered this. She said after that performance by Zero and Dubya, even if you’re a partisan on either side don’t you warm to them (paraphrased)?

CorporatePiggy on May 31, 2012 at 6:03 PM

inthemiddle on May 31, 2012 at 5:26 PM

As opposed to your messiah 0bama, who is a hate-filled, incompetent, immature, petty, vengeful little tyrant-wanna-be.

0bama is not the least bit endearing.

UltimateBob on May 31, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Terrye on May 31, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Lol. That’s the difference between you and I tin foil. I will always vote for people who I feel will create opportunities for the middle class and not just the upper 1% who fund their ampaigns. While O hasn’t been the best president everrrrrrrr his heart is in the right place. The right wing fought him from day one so we really don’t know what he is capable of in my opinion.

Contrast that with Sketch who we all know has no core. He will be the laughing stock of this great country God forbid he wins. The Comic industry will flourish if America makes the mistake of electing this ineffective used car salesman.

His foreign policy will be a disaster. The isrealis will walk all over him. The Palestinians will consider him a puppet thereby eliminating any deplomatic solutions between the isrealis and the Palestinians. So forgive me if I am fail to vote for Sketch in November.

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 6:05 PM

CorporatePiggy on May 31, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Megyn has been off her meds a lot lately. I think they need to “up” her dose.

UltimateBob on May 31, 2012 at 6:06 PM

There is a part of me that cringes when past presidents on
both sides get together and laugh, joke and giggle knowing
full well that the politicians are destroying our country.

Especially when Bush the first and Clinton were on their
tour to raise money for Katrina. They made me ill.

I know, I know it is politeness and all that nonsense,
however, in my world an enemy who has tried to destroy your
reputation as well as the country should be given the cold shoulder.

Amjean on May 31, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 6:05 PM

ummmmm, he had a filibuster proof house and senate for 2 years, he could have passed anythiing he wanted to during that time without a gop vote…so not from day one….

cmsinaz on May 31, 2012 at 6:09 PM

inthemiddle on May 31, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Odd how you, Dan Rather and the other leftists out there consider yourselves to be “inthemiddle.” No perspective whatsoever.

iurockhead on May 31, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Can’t wait for TOTUS’s portrait.

Christien on May 31, 2012 at 5:57 PM

lol

at least be in dear leader’s picture off to the side…

cmsinaz on May 31, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 6:05 PM

So you’ll be voting for Romney in November?

After all, Bain Capital did more to create jobs for the “middle class” than 0bama has. And 0bama has done nothing but line the pockets of his favorite bundlers and campaign contributors.

Just curious, how do you define “middle class” anyway?

UltimateBob on May 31, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Blind party loyalty knows no bounds.

UpperYeastside on May 31, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Allow the dough to rise in warm, moist environment, covered with plastic wrap. When the yeasty mixture doubles in size, dump it on the kneading board and punch it down to reduce the volume and knead it so that the dough ball is once again reduced in size. Put back in bowl, cover and allow to rise again until the yeasty dough ball is puffed up to twice its eventual size. Remove from bowl onto bread board and pound it until it is once again reduced in size. Cut it into pieces and put into bread pans.

ExpressoBold on May 31, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Bush is such a tool. He should be pissing on that nitwit.

Jaibones on May 31, 2012 at 6:16 PM

So forgive me if I am fail

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 6:05 PM

20 Hail Barrys, and you’re forgiven.

Christien on May 31, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 6:05 PM

..used to think you were just a bitter liberal dingus. I was wrong. You are a bitter liberal STUPID dingus.

Virtually every characterization you made in that comment disparaging Romney can be applied with no difficulty at all to Obama — from creating opportunities for the middle class versus the 1% (his blatant awarding of position and largess to his cronies and bundlers) to his being walked upon by foreign powers (losing the already-won wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, genuflecting and kissing the ring of any and all dictators and potentates).

What a blind incurious tool you are.

The War Planner on May 31, 2012 at 6:16 PM

“Hey Michelle, if anything happens…… There’s your man.” Read what you will in that.

AverageJoe on May 31, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Bush is the proper scapegoat, along with Republicans in congress. Without them, we wouldn’t have Obama.

rickv404 on May 31, 2012 at 6:20 PM

W calls him mr president…dear leader calls him george….

not classy at all…

cmsinaz on May 31, 2012 at 5:37 PM

You noticed that, too…

… Classless piece of sh%t.

I’m surprised he didn’t tell a Pollack joke…

Seven Percent Solution on May 31, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Seven Percent Solution on May 31, 2012 at 6:28 PM

yup….

michelle probably told him to keep it short…

cmsinaz on May 31, 2012 at 6:30 PM

blink on May 31, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I would vote R in a heart beat if they stop distributing the little wealth the middle class has amassed to the upper 1%. Granted the dems do this as well but the GOP does it on a larger scale.

I will vote R if they can somehow stay out of the Virginia of our Americn women.

So stay out of my pocket and women’s vigina and you got a convert.

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Finally realized who Obama reminds me of.

taternuggets on May 31, 2012 at 6:32 PM

blink on May 31, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Unlike you, I trust no politician. Unlike you, I don’t blame all my problems on government. I will always flourish regardless of whether an R or D controls government.

So yes, because I don’t trust or care too much for any politician, I base my vote on what I FEEL they can do based on campaign rhetoric.

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Aw, ain’t that precious. I suppose the Bigot-in-chief’s heart was in the right place when he was protecting abortionists who botched the job by opposing born alive protection legislation as a state senator, right?

Heartless bigots and birds of a feather. It’s a beautiful thing.

CurtZHP on May 31, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Bush attacked Iraq when they had nothing to do with 9-11

Bush left 1,000′s of American citizens to perish in the Katrina hurricanes

Bush failed to capture Osama Bin Laden

Bush crashed our economy.

What made him a great President again?

Politricks on May 31, 2012 at 6:44 PM

So forgive me if I am fail

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Yes, you are fail.

But I forgive you.

ITguy on May 31, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Left Coast Right Mind on May 31, 2012 at 5:56 PM

With Valerie at his right hand, whispering in Oblahblah’s ear.

GrannyDee on May 31, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Politricks on May 31, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Oh, look. We caught another one. Good thing. We were running low on chum.

CurtZHP on May 31, 2012 at 6:46 PM

“The months before I took the oath of office were a chaotic time,”

It’s ALL about Barry, ALL the time!

GarandFan on May 31, 2012 at 6:48 PM

BHO Jonestown on May 31, 2012 at 5:30 PM

…but a good day for us!

KOOLAID2 on May 31, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Bush crashed our economy.

Politricks on May 31, 2012 at 6:44 PM

B.S.!

Democrats crashed the economy. They are the ones who pushed CRA and prevented Republican attempts to reform Fannie/Freddie.

I’ve said this dozens of times, but your comment necessitates another iteration…

Democrats will continue to blame Bush, but here’s what Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and the rest of the Democrats “inherited” when the balance of power switched from Republican to Democrat in Janaury 2007:

1) A FY 2007 deficit of $501 Billion.

2) Total National Debt under $8.7 Trillion.

3) Unemployment 4.4%

4) “Discouraged Workers” (not counted in the unemployment number): 274,000.

5) Employment-population ratio (for those age 16 years and over): 63.4%

6) The Zillow U.S. Home Value Index was over $190,000.

What do we have now, after less than five and 1/2 years of majority Democrat control? (I have to break this up into two different comments due to the number of links)

1) An actual first-half FY 2012 deficit of $791.7 Billion, and a projected full-year FY 2012 deficit of $1,583 Billion ($1.583 Trillion).

2) Current Total National Debt over $15.7 Trillion.

3) Unemployment 8.1%

ITguy on May 31, 2012 at 6:50 PM

What do we have now, after less than five and 1/2 years of majority Democrat control? (continued)

4) “Discouraged Workers” (not counted in the unemployment number): 968,000.

5) Employment-population ratio (for those age 16 years and over): 58.4%

6) The Zillow U.S. Home Value Index is under $150,000.

ITguy on May 31, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Yeah, especially for the first two years of his term when the Democrats had the House and the Senate.

Tooth and Nail…christ what a zipperhead…

BigWyo on May 31, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I caught it on Meghan Kelly’s show around 1:30. I thought the highlight was Laura Bush’s remarks. Have to admit I miss GW behind the seal on that podium. They look rested, which I hope is a reflection of their well-earned and deserved retirement to Texas. All the best to that family.

tpitman on May 31, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Bush attacked Iraq when they had nothing to do with 9-11

Bush left 1,000′s of American citizens to perish in the Katrina hurricanes

Bush failed to capture Osama Bin Laden

Bush crashed our economy.

What made him a great President again?

Politricks on May 31, 2012 at 6:44 PM

New troll alert or someone who arrived at Happy Hour 3 hours ago? WOWSER.

hillsoftx on May 31, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 6:36 PM

So you don’t come in here and felate Obama because of his ‘stellar’ performance over the last 3 years?? It’s what he says he’s gonna do in the next term???

You truly are King Potato Head…Long live the King.

BigWyo on May 31, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Heh. Indeed.
Christien on May 31, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Happy Nomad on May 31, 2012 at 5:50 PM

My vote is for the doghouse…

affenhauer on May 31, 2012 at 7:05 PM