Quotes of the day

posted at 10:30 pm on May 31, 2012 by Allahpundit

In the course of a couple of hours Thursday, the Romney campaign sent out unmistakable signals that it intends to fight the guerilla warfare of a presidential campaign with a new aggressiveness and combativeness

Team Romney views the Boston event as payback. But they also, by striking back bigger and louder, want to send a message to Team Obama that Romney is ready to fight. Romney aides characterize the Axelrod event as a “sneak attack” in Romney’s home territory. “The Obama campaign thought they were going to come into our own turf and launch a dishonest sneak attack on Gov. Romney’s record,” says the Romney aide. “We’re not going to allow that to happen. We are going to hold them accountable every single time.”…

The bottom line is, Thursday marked a new escalation in the day-to-day fighting between the Obama and Romney campaigns. And Team Romney hopes it has sent a very clear message that it will punch, and counter-punch, as hard as is necessary.

***

One of the most heartening aspects of the early stages of the presidential race has been the Romney campaign’s aggressiveness. Nothing discourages activists more than getting out front of a candidate who, it later turns out, isn’t willing to do what it takes to win. A number of Republicans of recent years could be said to fit that description, most recently John McCain. But not Mitt Romney.

We’ve seen it over and over: the Obama campaign will launch an attack, and in next to no time, the Romney team hits back–twice as hard, as President Obama and Glenn Reynolds both like to say. It happened with the smear of Ann Romney, it happened with the dog on the roof, it happened with the silly “war on women,” it happened with the administration’s clumsy attack on Bain Capital, and it happened again today with the Democrats’ attempt to denigrate Romney’s service as Governor of Massachusetts.

A campaign can resemble a boxing match. Obama thinks he sees an opening and takes a swing at Romney. But before he can do any damage, he realizes he has walked into a counterpunch. Bam! Romney rocks him, and Obama retreats in disarray. Romney has shown himself already to be a top-notch counterpuncher.

***

Color me increasingly impressed by Team Romney’s refusal to play by Democratic/Media Complex rules of engagement. You know, the ones in which the Republicans are always being asked to repudiate this or apologize for that. The fundamental juvenility of the crybaby left is hard-wired into their hurt-feelings DNA, and it’s fun to watch them stamp their tiny feet in rage…

No more defensive McCain crouch this time out. No more falling for Alinsky’s famous Rule No. 4, “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”

As some idiot on the left has written: “Treat us with the same respect we give you, which is none.” Couldn’t have said it better myself.

***

***

After being asked what grade he would give the president, Romney quickly responds: “Oh, an ‘F,’ no question about that,” adding that the grade applies “across the board.”

***

Via the Daily Rushbo.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

OT: I AM NOT A BIRTHER. But, if the image from this link is legit, Bambi has some ‘splaining to do. Could certainly be Photoshop, but eek..

andy85719 on May 31, 2012 at 11:42 PM

andy85719:Just to bolster your case,Director Blue was hot on zee
trail,awhile back!:)
==============================

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chicago Law School faculty hated Obama “because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool”

———————

Was Obama a Lawyer after all!!
==================================
To be (a lawyer) or not to be…

Consider this: 1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 possibly to escape charges that he “fibbed” on his bar application.

2. Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993.

3. So, we have the President and First Lady – who don’t actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.

4. A senior lecturer is one thing. A fully ranked law professor is another. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, “Obama did NOT ‘hold the title’ of a University of Chicago law school professor”. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law professor at the University of Chicago.

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March, 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) “served as a professor” in the law school, but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. “He did not hold the title of professor of law,” said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

7. The former Constitutional senior lecturer cited the U.S. Constitution recently during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution.

8. The B-Cast posted the video.

9. In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: “We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in ourConstitution: the notion that we are all created equal.”

10. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?

When you are a phony it’s hard to keep facts straight.

President Barack Obama – Editor of the Harvard Law Review – Has No Law License?:

=============================================
==============================================

canopfor on March 13, 2010 at 6:40 AM

canopfor on June 1, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Schadenfreude on June 1, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Same for you, Schadenfreude. What’s you favorite song?

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Wow that’s all kinds of awesome.

cheetah2 on June 1, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Indeed, plus mock him and his goons.

Schadenfreude on June 1, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Nite Peeps/PeepEttes,one more day of Grandson Duty(woo-Hoo)(Kidding on the Woo-Hoo)————————————:)

canopfor on June 1, 2012 at 12:53 AM

canopfor on June 1, 2012 at 12:53 AM

‘nite, canopfor

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I have to take a break. I’ll be back in a few.

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Same for you, Schadenfreude. What’s you favorite song?

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Schadenfreude on June 1, 2012 at 12:55 AM

O/T Tech problem. I need help. Why don’t I get any sound on video clips?

onlineanalyst on June 1, 2012 at 12:39 AM

If you’re still having trouble, you may want to consider re-installing Adobe flash driver.

mike_NC9 on June 1, 2012 at 12:55 AM

O/T Tech problem. I need help. Why don’t I get any sound on video clips?

onlineanalyst on June 1, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Turn up the volume/turn off mute/plug in your speakers/check your computer’s sound settings/reboot

such and such and such and such…:)

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 12:57 AM

jaime, I would have to go with something along these lines.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 12:59 AM

But but all the Trucons told me Romney is another Dole/McCain!

Wrong and wrong again. Maybe you should stop clinging to the idea he’ll govern from the Left, as he’s thoroughly refuted every other anti-Mitt meme you folks have concocted.

jjraines on June 1, 2012 at 1:00 AM

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Good to see you. I was worried. Please don’t do that again. I like you. I want you to stick around.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Same for you, Schadenfreude. What’s you favorite song?

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Schadenfreude on June 1, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Lovely.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Superlative genius from Badalamenti, Lynch, and Cruise.

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Bryon York & Ben Domenech ominously warned on Twitter that “On these pro-Romney protesters at Axelrod/Dem event in Boston: Team Romney will reap what it sows someday, probably soon” and “Axelrod vs. the Romney interns is a bit of escalation that may not result in something the Romney folks will like,” respectively.

Correct me if I’m wrong, weren’t these 2 with George Will 6 months back saying Obama was a “lock” for re-election and the right should just right off winning the WH & concentrate on Congress?

Even if I am wrong, do they want a McCain redux wherein Romney has to play by a different set of rules than Obama? They should be screaming at the top of their lungs about the MSM/Left’s hypocrisy & that today was nothing but, as Romney put it, “sauce for the goose,” not giving the right “warnings” to play “nice.”

I’m done with those two (I’ve been done with George Will for a while now).

Dark Star on June 1, 2012 at 1:10 AM

*”write off” not “right off,” duh!

Dark Star on June 1, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Huh?

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Superlative genius from Badalamenti, Lynch, and Cruise.

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Not a good link dummy…

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 1:13 AM

jjraines on June 1, 2012 at 1:00 AM

I request a collection of Mitt bashing posts to be the compost for a thread of comments. I immediately admitted liking him although I really wanted to see Newt debate our Dear Leader.

You owe Mitt that much. We all do.

Please.

IlikedAUH2O on June 1, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Ann Romney just emailed me. Night owl too I guess.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Huh?

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 1:11 AM

You are a funny man, tom daschle concerned , very good natured. ; )

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Like, say, you were going to be put in solitary confinement for two years, and you could pick one song to listen to, and nothing else.

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 12:49 AM

This here buddy

I just could listen to this forever and ever….

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 1:15 AM

try again arnoldhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b07-yKnKRMQ

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I’m encouraged that he is coming out swinging.

ted c on May 31, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Not just swinging Ted; the other guy has come down swinging too… and so far, all have been strikes. Mitt’s team has been hitting the ball, hitting it hard!

APasserBy on June 1, 2012 at 1:18 AM

I have to upload some stuff. Break time.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Schadenfreude on June 1, 2012 at 12:55 AM

That was magnificent. I can see why you picked that one. Are you a guitar player?

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Well, well, well…I’ve been out of pocket most all of the day. What a delight to come home to this QOTD piece. Solyndra bit was awesome game play. I am, once again, pleasantly surprised by the Mitt team.

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 1:21 AM

I’m very encouraged by what I’m seeing so far. I did not like the repudiating of the PAC that thought about doing the Rev. Wright ads, but that’s really the only thing I haven’t liked (other than agreeing with Obama on student loan interest rates)….

So other than those two things I’ve been very impressed with Romney so far in this campaign. He’s been very quick to fire back on every Maobama attack as Allah pointed out. Today was simply a great day with the heckling of Axelfraud and the Solyndra appearance. That motivates me to enthusiastically support Mitt.

LevinFan on June 1, 2012 at 1:21 AM

You are a funny man, tom daschle concerned , very good natured. ; )

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I know I was ‘off the chain’, as my black coworker says, last night. I know I am high strung…

You can’t keep a good brother down, son.

Is it Friday?

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 1:21 AM

jaime, I would have to go with something along these lines.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I love the choir. Fantastic music.

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Huh?

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 1:11 AM

We heard you was banned for calling someone a “savage.” Or special—starting with faaaa.

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 1:22 AM

try again arnold http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b07-yKnKRMQ
arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I do believe that you are ‘having us on’ with that.

Everyone knows that this is your Fave:

LegendHasIt on June 1, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Are you a guitar player?

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 1:19 AM

No. I like it for its profoundness. It’s very sad. It’s the name of a town and has to do with loss/death.

Schadenfreude on June 1, 2012 at 1:25 AM

try again arnoldhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b07-yKnKRMQ

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 1:16 AM

OK, I’m laughing. But tell me, are you serious? Because if you are, I can find something nice to say. Debbie has great hair in that video. Good teeth.

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Legend, what is your favorite one?

Schadenfreude on June 1, 2012 at 1:27 AM

This here buddy

I just could listen to this forever and ever….

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Oh gads no!

I lived through the time when that was popular. Come to think of it, I did listen to it forever and ever in the days of Top 40 radio. One of the Denver radio stations had a contest for listeners to guess the song that would be played the most over some period of time (like several months). Yep, that was the one. Still can hear the winner’s voice they used in the promo, upper midwest accent, “Debbie Boone, You light up my life” after it was all over. Never could listen to that song after that year of every hour, two to three times per hour.

AZfederalist on June 1, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Schadenfreude on June 1, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Not only is it a great piece of music, but it was performed very well in that video. What happened that inspired this sad song? How did you become familiar with it? I normally pick up new music by talking to friends, reading these QOTD threads, watching movies and listening to the soundtrack, or just searching the internet.

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 1:32 AM

LegendHasIt on June 1, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Now you did it. I watched the link, brought back fond memories, but on the right panel they had this

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Dark Star on June 1, 2012 at 1:10 AM

They are just living in the media created fantasy that Obama ran a campaign as a “nice guy” last time and will take the gloves off if attacked. Of course if you somehow foolishly believe that the gloves weren’t going to come off (and hadn’t already) one might fall for that. But when you get lost in Beltway narrative it seems that it is easy to lose track of what is really going on and buy into media spin. Everyone else knows that Obama is going to get nasty -even “nice guy” McCain and his campaign of trying to surrender at every opportunity got both barrels.

If you are going to be damned for doing something and damned for not doing it, its best to come out fighting and make sure the other guy at the very least remembers he was in a fight as that is the only chance for victory anyway.

Betenoire on June 1, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Schadenfreude on June 1, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Simply beee-yoo-tee-ful.

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 1:34 AM

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Not personal. I just like it. Spanish town, close to Madrid.

Schadenfreude on June 1, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Is it Friday?

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Yeah, I could listen to that for 2 years non-stop. WOWIE!!

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I think there are basically three kinds of leftists:

1. The naive type. They really believe the nanny state can do good on all it’s promises and save the world.

2. Power hungry hacks who push garbage like global warming just to seize more control over our lives.

3. The moochers. The 49% that doesn’t pay income tax and thinks the world owes their sorry behinds a living.

LevinFan on June 1, 2012 at 1:36 AM

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Nah I’m funning you. You made laugh though thinking about my favorite song. I have several in my top ten but if I heard them several times in one day, let alone over a month they would not be my favorites. Little Debbies’ song was one that got way overplayed.

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 1:39 AM

I think there are basically three kinds of leftists:

LevinFan on June 1, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Don’t forget lefty type number four.

The bat sh@7 crazy.

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 1:39 AM

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 1:32 AM

OK, that was the coolest video I’ve ever seen. Jimmy was kind of cute.

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Is it Friday?

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Maybe I was wrong about you.; )

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:40 AM

LevinFan on June 1, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Good post, you’ve pretty much nailed it. … and type 2 uses types 1 and 3 to get into those positions of power then rewards those groups with just enough “re-distribution” to maintain that grip on power in an unholy positive feedback loop that, because it is a positive feedback loop, eventually goes unstable and crashes.

AZfederalist on June 1, 2012 at 1:41 AM

LevinFan on June 1, 2012 at 1:36 AM

That’s about the way I see it; the Power hungry hacks are using the other two groups as “useful idiots” until they get what they want.

listens2glenn on June 1, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Romney in front of Solyndra is the campaign optic of the year… and it is still May!!

Khun Joe on June 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Good evening folks, has anyone seen this? Content warning, you will probably only be able to watch a little bit at a time. Very disturbing.

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Legend, what is your favorite one?
Schadenfreude on June 1, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Depends on the genre.
But you already know most of em.

Maybe Don’t Fear the Reaper?

LegendHasIt on June 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Betenoire on June 1, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Agree mucho. Note that little Byron York and Domenich are sounding the warning. If I was in a Naval battle, I’d send those two week sisters below decks to get out of the effing way.

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Maybe I was wrong about you.; )

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:40 AM

HAHA! I jest I jest..

I don’t listen to that devil music.

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 1:44 AM

LevinFan on June 1, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Yeah, my lib friends and some former coworkers definitely fall into the first category.

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Cindy, is this a spoof? Is this what tv looks like now?

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I vomited vomit that vomited after watching that bs.

What the heck is wrong with these people?

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

You are correct. Disturbing. And disgusting. And loathsome from ABC News.

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

That HAS to be a spoof.

LegendHasIt on June 1, 2012 at 1:48 AM

I don’t listen to that devil music.

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Devil or not. This one is a tenfold improvement over that other crap. You really had me worried. ; )

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I defied your content warning, and will now suffer the consequences of my actions.

Wow.

I can’t say you didn’t warn me . . . . . . . .

listens2glenn on June 1, 2012 at 1:49 AM

I don’t know if it’s a spoof. If it’s isn’t I think Fox has got its’ answer to future calls of bias.

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Had dinner with a libby friend tonight. He was all a twitter about the Romney App that had America spelled wrong. Except he said that it was a Romney TV ad that had America spelled wrong…

This was his response to me advocating for freer access to that Obama stash.

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Gotta go.

‘Nite all.

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Good Night jaime, Sleep Well.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Try to get through this song and its video without at least misting up. I dare you. I’ve yet to manage any of the number of times I’ve played it.

Betenoire on June 1, 2012 at 1:52 AM

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Yeah I know one who’s the naive type. He once said to me “but we’re going to get money back from GM!” I almost fell over when I heard it! We never talk politics though, although I do send some nice emails from time to time.

I had a coworker who was also a naive type and we’d constantly debate it. I hit her with everything I had but at times it’s just like talking to a wall!

LevinFan on June 1, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Cindy, I’m coming up on 10 years without tv. I don’t think I miss it after that little diddy.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:53 AM

I only watch 1-3 hours/week (except during football season, then it’s a game or 2 each week.

What made you decide to ditch it altogether?

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

AH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

CANNOT UNSEE!

alchemist19 on June 1, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:48 AM

It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday, holmes. Don’t be a hata!!!

RIP Doc Watson, I pray that you are abiding with the One who purchased us out of bondage.

tom daschle concerned on June 1, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

And folks wonder why there is so much doubt that he wrote his own autobio’s. :p

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Same for you, Schadenfreude. What’s you favorite song?

jaime on June 1, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Very very nice. Soothing, relaxing. I look forward to HA nightly. Many many times I hear music I have never heard before. Thanks.

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 2:03 AM

What made you decide to ditch it altogether?

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 1:57 AM

It consumes too much time. Now I spend too much time here. The difference is, I like it here, I read my news. I have far more interests then I shall ever have time to undertake. Truth be know.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Good for you, we have it on whether we watch it or not. What do they call, white sound?

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Ann Romney just emailed me. Night owl too I guess.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:14 AM

LOL- I’m tired. I thought you meant me. I was trying to figure out how you would know if Ann Romney emailed me too.

Night Owl on June 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 2:01 AM

That news guy sure was getting hot and bothered about The Won’s poetic letters. The EEEWWWW Factor was high.

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM

For those of you still in shock over the terrible ABC Maobama video, here’s a funny “Some QB I used to Know” talking about Peyton Manning and Tim Tebow:

LevinFan on June 1, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Dear Lord! Who the hell are these two people? I had to stop watching to avoid gagging.

katy the mean old lady on June 1, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 1:50 AM

It’s walking a very thin line between mindless adulation and mockery. I’m going with mockery. It’s all just too tabloid expose ooh-la-la, with the Biden “big stick” punchline rendered in dialect at the end.

The love lives of Presidents aren’t typically lionized (there have been exceptions), or too closely examined.

On the other hand, I guess the media could be that far gone, and ABC anticipates another round of fainting spells at Obama rallies this fall.

de rigueur on June 1, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Dire Straits QOTD song. Rmoney™

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Betenoire on June 1, 2012 at 1:33 AM

ITA. I just think with “friends” like Will, York, et al, who needs enemies. :-)

LevinFan on June 1, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Glad to see you’re coming around to Mitt. But I have to point out I disagree with your assessments on the alleged Rev. Wright superpac ad and the student loan thing. First, the student loan thing — not important enough in the grand scheme of things to make a big deal & play into Obama’s hands given we’re talking a difference of approximately $7 a month & the cuts aren’t permanent — Romney specifically said for 6 months (or thereabout). Second, the Wright thing — it was a non-story ginned up by Team Obama — the ad hadn’t even been green lit only “proposed” to the superpac. By repudiating it, Romney got to look like the adult so that when the MSM tries to paint him as an unreasonable lunatic fringer when he doesn’t “repudiate” Trump, people don’t buy it. Plus, in 2012, we don’t need guilt by association with Obama — we’ve got proof of direct guilt (his own broken promises & record of failures). I’ve been saying for a while now, especially given the MSM’s adoration of Obama: We have to pick our battles. Romney seems to know this from what I’ve seen so far.

Dark Star on June 1, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Ann Romney just emailed me. Night owl too I guess.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Night Owl on June 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM

LOL!
; )

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM

I couldn’t last any longer than the intro. That is NOT going to help Obama.

Night Owl on June 1, 2012 at 2:17 AM

This upload is killing my connection speed. Time to crash. Right back at ya tom. I hope its what I meant it to be. Couldn’t check. ; )

Good Night All.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 2:17 AM

de rigueur on June 1, 2012 at 2:08 AM

It should be mockery, that’s for sure. Was it his love life or his poetic turn of phrase?

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Goodnight, Bmore.

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 2:19 AM

katy the mean old lady on June 1, 2012 at 2:08 AM

LOL! I know! I had the husband send it to tips@hotair.com but I guess AP didn’t think it had enough weight to carry its’ own thread. I guess if the book makes a big stir it could be usable.

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:20 AM

LOL! ; )

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Even worse, I’m still fighting the urge to check my email, just to see. I’m going to bed.

Night Owl on June 1, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Later, Gator! I have to work tomorrow so I should be going to sleep myself.

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Was it his love life or his poetic turn of phrase?

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:18 AM

de rigueur on June 1, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Dark Star on June 1, 2012 at 2:11 AM

1. I’m just really frustrated with how out of control college tuition has gotten. A major reason is due to the gov’t involvement with student loans. colleges have no incentive to lower costs. I don’t view it as a role of gov’t to try to influence student loan interest rates… they rreally should get out of it altogether.

2. I don’t see the need to take anything off the table. I don’t believe in smearing people, which Romeny did at times to both Newt and Santorum. However, I’m all for telling the truth and exposing it to voters. You’d be surprised at how many voters still don’t even know about Rev. Wright at all! I moderate Repub at my work barely knew about him! THis is new stuff with the alleged $150K bribe. The think I really don’t like is repudiating it from the start which takes the Wright issue off the table for the remainder of the campaign.

LevinFan on June 1, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:20 AM

How are the puppies doing? Or should I ask How are your shoes and sunglasses doing?

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 2:22 AM

That is NOT going to help Obama.

Night Owl on June 1, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Which is why it strikes me as a joke. Or else they’ve gone completely around the bend.
Yes, I know it’s hard to tell which…

de rigueur on June 1, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Oops, looks like I missed you. Goodnight, Cindy.

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

OK, Cindy you very bad. At first I didn’t click just figuring he taped his voice and his hand was his friend.
Finally I caved, clicked and had a mini stroke watching those two butt lickers for thirty seconds. Was there more?

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Yes, I know it’s hard to tell which…

de rigueur on June 1, 2012 at 2:22 AM

I was away for a few days, and I noticed when I got back that the liberal trolls here seem to be unhinged to the point of incoherence. I think it might be catching….LOL It’s fun to watch.

Night Owl on June 1, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Going on 2 yrs. for me. I was at the point of only having it on as background noise. Don’t miss it at all. I’m dog/house sitting for a week with a wide screen TV and every channel available. It was fun for a day, but now it’s off and I’m just enjoying the house and the two good dawgs.

katy the mean old lady on June 1, 2012 at 2:28 AM

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 2:27 AM

I must of missed something. I honestly thought it was a spoof. It was too over the top, even for your typical O supporter.

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 2:29 AM

McCain was a senile fool. Beaten by an idiot.

pat on June 1, 2012 at 2:30 AM