Quotes of the day

posted at 10:30 pm on May 31, 2012 by Allahpundit

In the course of a couple of hours Thursday, the Romney campaign sent out unmistakable signals that it intends to fight the guerilla warfare of a presidential campaign with a new aggressiveness and combativeness

Team Romney views the Boston event as payback. But they also, by striking back bigger and louder, want to send a message to Team Obama that Romney is ready to fight. Romney aides characterize the Axelrod event as a “sneak attack” in Romney’s home territory. “The Obama campaign thought they were going to come into our own turf and launch a dishonest sneak attack on Gov. Romney’s record,” says the Romney aide. “We’re not going to allow that to happen. We are going to hold them accountable every single time.”…

The bottom line is, Thursday marked a new escalation in the day-to-day fighting between the Obama and Romney campaigns. And Team Romney hopes it has sent a very clear message that it will punch, and counter-punch, as hard as is necessary.

***

One of the most heartening aspects of the early stages of the presidential race has been the Romney campaign’s aggressiveness. Nothing discourages activists more than getting out front of a candidate who, it later turns out, isn’t willing to do what it takes to win. A number of Republicans of recent years could be said to fit that description, most recently John McCain. But not Mitt Romney.

We’ve seen it over and over: the Obama campaign will launch an attack, and in next to no time, the Romney team hits back–twice as hard, as President Obama and Glenn Reynolds both like to say. It happened with the smear of Ann Romney, it happened with the dog on the roof, it happened with the silly “war on women,” it happened with the administration’s clumsy attack on Bain Capital, and it happened again today with the Democrats’ attempt to denigrate Romney’s service as Governor of Massachusetts.

A campaign can resemble a boxing match. Obama thinks he sees an opening and takes a swing at Romney. But before he can do any damage, he realizes he has walked into a counterpunch. Bam! Romney rocks him, and Obama retreats in disarray. Romney has shown himself already to be a top-notch counterpuncher.

***

Color me increasingly impressed by Team Romney’s refusal to play by Democratic/Media Complex rules of engagement. You know, the ones in which the Republicans are always being asked to repudiate this or apologize for that. The fundamental juvenility of the crybaby left is hard-wired into their hurt-feelings DNA, and it’s fun to watch them stamp their tiny feet in rage…

No more defensive McCain crouch this time out. No more falling for Alinsky’s famous Rule No. 4, “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”

As some idiot on the left has written: “Treat us with the same respect we give you, which is none.” Couldn’t have said it better myself.

***

***

After being asked what grade he would give the president, Romney quickly responds: “Oh, an ‘F,’ no question about that,” adding that the grade applies “across the board.”

***

Via the Daily Rushbo.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Sorry, I was perusing other sites and threads. Puppies are good, I think they finally have me trained with shoes and glasses. I cleaned carpets and area rugs yesterday and for some reason they are now tasty. I just got done spraying them with bitter apple or something that is suppose to make them stop.

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:30 AM

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 2:27 AM

I think you got the gist in those thirty seconds. They actually quote some of The Won’s letter and it is very hokey. I wonder if the Left will be angry at their mockery? If that is what it was.

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:30 AM

When my dog was a pup, everyone recommended that spray. It never even slowed her down. That pup would chew anything. And I do mean anything.

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 2:34 AM

I must of missed something. I honestly thought it was a spoof. It was too over the top, even for your typical O supporter.

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Gracie, I hope you are right and I’m just a dork that fell for it. we shall see.

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Going on 2 yrs. for me. I was at the point of only having it on as background noise. Don’t miss it at all. I’m dog/house sitting for a week with a wide screen TV and every channel available. It was fun for a day, but now it’s off and I’m just enjoying the house and the two good dawgs.

katy the mean old lady on June 1, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Nice isn’t it? Besides the computer machine confirms all my worst fears about the outside world each and every day. ; ) Good Night.

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 2:38 AM

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 2:34 AM

I think when it dries it dissipates, so that’s not helpful. Luckily it’s not a real oriental rug, just some inexpensive rug I use to cut down on the wear pattern. That said, I’m not at the stage of my life that I want a bunch of broken down chewed up stuff around me. The fact that the carpets need to be re-stretched (at the very least) is making me feel all trashy.

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Night Bmore.

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 2:40 AM

arnold ziffel on June 1, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Spoof or not, I think their over the top delivery would excuse any of us for not being sure. The only way we would know for sure is if it was from The Onion instead of ABC. I’m just going to “enjoy” it on it’s face value. Two goofs.

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:42 AM

It will be interesting to see how The Won retaliates against Gov. Romney. He’s not use to anyone fighting back. He may get so ugly that he will hurt himself.

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Goodnight everyone!!!

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Goodnight everyone!!!

Cindy Munford on June 1, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Goodnight, Cindy.

I’m heading off to bed myself.

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 2:53 AM

Yikes, almost forgot.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FLORA DUH!!!

Hope it’s a good one. :)

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 2:55 AM

1. I’m just really frustrated with how out of control college tuition has gotten. A major reason is due to the gov’t involvement with student loans. colleges have no incentive to lower costs. I don’t view it as a role of gov’t to try to influence student loan interest rates… they rreally should get out of it altogether.

Sorry, I was gone for a while — everyone (including you) is probably off to bed.

As to No. 1 — I don’t disagree with you on this, but the government involvement/influence on college tuition is really a separate issue from the cheap pandering Obama is pulling with the temporary break in increasing student loan interest rates, so I still think Romney was right, in the long run, to not pick a battle here, as it would have muddied the waters & served as a good distraction for Obama.

2. I don’t see the need to take anything off the table. I don’t believe in smearing people, which Romeny did at times to both Newt and Santorum. However, I’m all for telling the truth and exposing it to voters. You’d be surprised at how many voters still don’t even know about Rev. Wright at all! I moderate Repub at my work barely knew about him! THis is new stuff with the alleged $150K bribe. The think I really don’t like is repudiating it from the start which takes the Wright issue off the table for the remainder of the campaign.

LevinFan on June 1, 2012 at 2:21 AM

As to No. 2, I actually wasn’t thinking about the $150k bribe when I first answered, and you are right this makes it a new issue, but still, look at how the MSM has handled the actual tape of Wright claiming the attempted bribe happened. *crickets* I honestly don’t think Romney refusing to repudiate the non-existent plan for a Wright ad would have changed that. Plus, as I said, by repudiating an attack on Wright (which is how the alleged superpac ad was presented in the NYT article — a guilt by association ad attacking Wright, not on the bribe issue), Romney gets to look reasonable, which belies the attempts now by the MSM to make him look unreasonable. AND (a point I forgot to make before) Romney’s repudiation makes the Obama camp’s smearing of LDS look really bad — a lot of people might not know all there is to know about Rev. Wright, but they do know he was Obama’s pastor. Romney refusing to “attack” Obama’s church makes the MSM/Obama’s attacks on LDS look pathetic. IMO, the majority of people in this country place someone else’s religion in the “none of my business” category (as long as it doesn’t involve human sacrifice or some kind of physical harming of 3rd parties/children/animals). People will remember that Romney took that “none of my business” stance about Obama’s church, while Obama didn’t do the same about Romney’s. Much more harmful to Obama in the long run.

Overall, Romney seems to be picking his battles wisely so far, IMO. I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Anyway, sorry for the late response. I’m going to bed myself.

Night all.

Dark Star on June 1, 2012 at 3:41 AM

Remember back when the talk at H/A was about how he wouldn’t take the fight to Obama and nail him for his failures in office? How we need a fighter and Mitt was only a fighter in the primaries but if he won, he would go soft. How Mitt would be too much like Gentleman John or Bob Dole?

More Mitt myths put paid to.

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 5:25 AM

Good Morning,
This is an important month, there is Walker’s election, the Obamacare ruling, Californian elections on raising taxes, and Greek elections as well. Yo be frank, this might be the month modern liberalism and the blue state model receive a death blow that forces a true re-assement by the msm and their Democrat allies.

rob verdi on June 1, 2012 at 5:28 AM

As if it isn’t going badly enough for PBHO, I’m watching none other than Billy Jeff Clinton joining the Corey Booker Brigade, praising both Bain and Mitt’s work there as part of Mitt’s “sterling business career.”

This is fun! Why would you suppose that ol’ BJ would decide to put the final nail in PBHO’s Bain assault. And on the same day that Mitt is speaking in front of Solyndra, PBHO’s “public venture capital” crown jewel?

Ah heck, who cares why. Popcorn please!

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 5:36 AM

And the hits keep coming!

The latest Rasmussen poll has Romney up by 2 now in OH!

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 5:47 AM

This is an important month, there is Walker’s election, the Obamacare ruling, Californian elections on raising taxes, and Greek elections as well. To be frank, this might be the month modern liberalism and the blue state model receive a death blow

rob verdi on June 1, 2012 at 5:28 AM

Death blow here in California? You must be kidding. We voted in liberal kooks Jerry Brown and Barbara Boxer last round and on Tuesday we’re all set to raise taxes (polls show the measure favored two to one). We need that bullet train, you know. Full speed ahead. Nothing’s going to stop us unless it’s complete bankruptcy.

Burke on June 1, 2012 at 6:04 AM

Happy Friday!!

so i wonder if mika digged the hecklers or not…

mark mckinnon and joe-can’t everyone just get along

ummmm, when dear leader attacks you constantly, it’s a little hard to work to give him credit…

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 6:47 AM

joe is bashing mitt for admitting that his team sent hecklers to boston…..

the whole crew thinks that was a clumsy move….just cracking up about it….

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 7:04 AM

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 7:04 AM

On an otherwise monster day for Mitt, this was a small mistake. The MoJo’s want to make a meal of it, but they know that Mitt only said what every one knows about all pols. A professional, career pol would have given it more of a subtle wink than Mitt did.

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 7:09 AM

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 7:09 AM

you’re probably right….
i’m just happy he’s not going to take it laying down…he’s actually going to fight the dem attack machine…

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 7:13 AM

What I would give to have been a fly on the wall in the oval office when the boy king and his Mrs. saw the Axelrod in Boston and Romney at Solyndra videos. Especially just after having to pretend nicey-nice with GW and Mrs. Bush.

How many objects do you think got thrown across the room?

4Grace on June 1, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Thank you Grace.

Flora Duh on June 1, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Good Morning! The Morning Joe crew is very CONCERNED that Romney will hurt his chances with these tactics. In other words, it’s working!

Naturally Curly on June 1, 2012 at 7:20 AM

so this am is just a strategy session for dear leader on morning joe…i’m sure they are taking notes at the WH

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 7:21 AM

morning Flora and NC :)

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 7:22 AM

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 7:13 AM

The Mojo’s area scream this AM :-)

What, oh what is Obama to do? They can’t say, “Everything’s screwed up, follow me!” Maybe instead of going after Mitt, Obama should go after those wadical, wascawy Wepubs and tie him to them. He shouldn’t run away from his record, he should embrace and put lipstick on that pig. And on and on. What a hoot!

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 7:23 AM

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 7:23 AM

indeed…and yet, dear leader thinks he knows it all and continues to double down…

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 7:26 AM

The sight of David Axlerod sweating bullets in the noonday sun while hunched over a microphone with his comb-over standing straight up in the breeze does my heart good!

Naturally Curly on June 1, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Naturally Curly on June 1, 2012 at 7:27 AM

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 7:32 AM

They’re on to Clinton’s “reason” again. To anyone who thinks that there is the slightest chance of Shrillery being the new BiteMe, fuggedaboudit!

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 7:33 AM

*“treason”

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Naturally Curly on June 1, 2012 at 7:27 AM

The crowd should have shouted “Shave your head!”

The comb-over died decades ago, but Axel hangs on; he’s old school.

Bishop on June 1, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Happy Birthday Flora Duh. God’s Blessings to you…

OmahaConservative on June 1, 2012 at 7:35 AM

He looks like Snidely Whiplash’s older, fatter brother.

Come to think of it, Mitt does kind of remind me of Dudley Doright.

Naturally Curly on June 1, 2012 at 7:36 AM

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Good morning!

OmahaConservative on June 1, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Thank you! Rainy and dreary here this morning. Intensifies the age factor. :-)

Flora Duh on June 1, 2012 at 7:39 AM

i figured those “hecklers” at axelrods presser were paid by romney.

no grass roots support for the guy. nobody loves technocrat. obama on the other hand has a loyal following. willing to give him their food stamps.

renalin on June 1, 2012 at 7:40 AM

OmahaConservative on June 1, 2012 at 7:35 AM

2nd that

mornin’ OC :)

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Happy Birthday, Flora!

Naturally Curly on June 1, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Flora Duh on June 1, 2012 at 7:39 AM

You ain’t getting older darlin’
You are just getting better, like a fine, vintage wine. Hope its a day full of laughter & love and grandkids…

OmahaConservative on June 1, 2012 at 7:44 AM

go out and enjoy yourself today Flora

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 7:45 AM

The Mojo’s area scream this AM :-)

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 7:23 AM

I hope and pray that he takes their advice.

Naturally Curly on June 1, 2012 at 7:45 AM

renalin on June 1, 2012 at 7:40 AM

Oh my, it seems that silver lining has a dark cloud. What are we to do?

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Happy Birthday, Flora!

kingsjester on June 1, 2012 at 7:45 AM

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Morning darlin’
Is Mika’s head exploding yet?

OmahaConservative on June 1, 2012 at 7:46 AM

OmahaConservative on June 1, 2012 at 7:46 AM

heh

just about…she’s not too happy that clinton is giving kudos to mitt’s bain time…

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 7:48 AM

So now Chuck Fraud is trying to defend Obama’s foreign policy against Gillespie, who is just ripping him a new one! All Fraud can say is that Mitt hasn’t said anything different from Obama and that Mitt just wants to be more confrontational. Gillespie put paid to that nonsense in short order :-)

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 7:51 AM

I.LOVE.BILL.
For the first time, evah…

OmahaConservative on June 1, 2012 at 7:52 AM

i figured those “hecklers” at axelrods presser were paid by romney.

renalin on June 1, 2012 at 7:40 AM

Well, maybe the next time the Obama camp sends paid hecklers to a Romney appearance, instead of fighting fire with fire Romney should respond to them like this guy did.

Naturally Curly on June 1, 2012 at 7:41 AM

kingsjester on June 1, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Thank you!

And don’t forget all you East and Gulf Coasters, today’s also the first day of hurricane season. The husband and children always say it’s not a coincidence it begins on my birthday.

Flora Duh on June 1, 2012 at 7:52 AM

You guys have to check this out, it’s hysterical! Conservatives on Twitter respond to Obama’s latest motivational poster:

Naturally Curly on June 1, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Flora Duh on June 1, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Back when hurricanes were all named after women, we used to say it was because they were short and mean :-)

Happy BD!

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 7:54 AM

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 7:51 AM

indeed…chuck channeling his inner tingle

OmahaConservative on June 1, 2012 at 7:52 AM

he gets a few things right :)

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Sad that the Romney campaign considers far left pro-Obama Massachusetts as “our turf.”

One doesn’t get to heaven by adopting “some” of Satan’s values just to “win.”

Winning by becoming better at doing what the enemy does, is called losing in my book. What is the final sum of victory?

We need to be forever vigilant in our battles.

Don L on June 1, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Don L on June 1, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Good morning Sunshine. Come to pizz in our Wheaties?

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Naturally Curly on June 1, 2012 at 7:53 AM

One more reason why I love Twitter. And the libs say conservatives are rigid with no sense of humor. lol

Happy BD!

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Thank you Brutus. btw, how did you know I’m only 5′ tall? ;-)

Flora Duh on June 1, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I.LOVE.BILL. For the first time, evah…

OmahaConservative on June 1, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Looks like he’s not suffering any memory loss in his old age. Playback is a bigger beyotch than Hillary!

Naturally Curly on June 1, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Thank you! Rainy and dreary here this morning. Intensifies the age factor. :-)

Flora Duh on June 1, 2012 at 7:39 AM

I have the heat on, its 47 and chilly. When I leave, I’ll switch it over to AC.

Damned global warming…

OmahaConservative on June 1, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Happy, happy, joy, joy

, Flora!

Fallon on June 1, 2012 at 8:03 AM

FD are you on the west coast or east coast?

last hurricane that we went thru in Fl was David in ’79

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Naturally Curly on June 1, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Should be fun, now where did I put the popcorn?

OmahaConservative on June 1, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Whoa. Waitaminute. MJBrutus…the guy who has ripped every Conservative on HA a new one since he landed here from dkos, is now little Johnny Sunshine? Is this a born-again Brutus or just his usual Moby self?

kingsjester on June 1, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Wow, a link fail, right outta the box.

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Fallon on June 1, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Flora Duh on June 1, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Happy B’Day Miss Flora…and many happy election returns…

lynncgb on June 1, 2012 at 8:08 AM

kingsjester on June 1, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I’m the same, lovable, little fuzz ball I always was (Where have I heard that before?).

MJBrutus on June 1, 2012 at 8:09 AM

TGIFlora’s Birthday.

Cupcakes and coffee for everyone. Get ‘em before Bloomberg knows they’re here!

Fallon on June 1, 2012 at 8:10 AM

FD are you on the west coast or east coast?

last hurricane that we went thru in Fl was David in ’79

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I’m on the Gulf Coast now, but used to live in SE FL so yeah, we went through a couple of them.

Labor Day weekend in ’79 Mr. Duh and I decided to go to Daytona Beach leaving our 5 and 3 month old in S. Fl with family. When we turned on the TV after checking into our hotel room we heard David was heading for the Gold Coast so we rushed back home. Turned out David sideswiped the SE coast and hit Daytona with almost a direct hit. The hotel we had checked into was almost completely wiped out.

Wow, a link fail, right outta the box.

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Fallon on June 1, 2012 at 8:04 AM

LOL Thanks, I have a feeling I’ll be getting links to that from a couple of my grandsons today.

Happy B’Day Miss Flora…and many happy election returns…

lynncgb on June 1, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Thank you kindly.

TGIFlora’s Birthday.

Cupcakes and coffee for everyone. Get ‘em before Bloomberg knows they’re here!

Fallon on June 1, 2012 at 8:10 AM

How cute! And that little dictator Bloomberg can kiss my saggy ol butt.

Flora Duh on June 1, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Yay Flora! Happy birthday! Celebrate!

Eren on June 1, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Eren on June 1, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Thank you.

I see the OOTD has been posted so I’ll mozey on over to see what the smartest presentdent evah has done now.

Flora Duh on June 1, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Flora Duh on June 1, 2012 at 8:17 AM

wow…
we were just south of you in brevard county

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Naturally Curly
on June 1, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Yep. : )

listens2glenn on June 1, 2012 at 8:29 AM

wow…
we were just south of you in brevard county

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 8:24 AM

It was so weird, everybody was heading North on I-95 trying to get out of S. Fl so we had clean sailing all the way South. Bad thing was though, the electric window on the driver’s door chose that time to stop working so we drove into almost hurricane force wind and rain with the window down. We laugh when we think about it now.

Flora Duh on June 1, 2012 at 8:31 AM

last hurricane that we went thru in Fl was David in ’79

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Lived 7 years in FL and never saw a hurricane. But when we were on our way West in 71 we could still see, two years after, the damage that Camille did to Pascagoula, Biloxi, Gulfport, Pass Christian, those beautiful homes and structures on US 90….

Eren on June 1, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Flora Duh on June 1, 2012 at 8:31 AM

we do too…we had a couple of other families stay with us to hunker down for the big one…

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Eren on June 1, 2012 at 8:35 AM

wow

cmsinaz on June 1, 2012 at 8:36 AM

FINALLY…..FINALLY…..FINALLY!!!

It appears someone in the gop has some stones to take it to Obama. I always thought Palin was the only one. Apparently not.

Bravo to Mitt, taking it to Obama at Solyndra and heckling the Axelrod yesterday.

Keep that up Mitt and I might even put a bumper sticker on the truck.

NOTE TO MITT CAMPAIGN: More please.

PappyD61 on June 1, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Ax told the crowd they couldn’t handle the truth. Which truth would that be? The down is up truth or the it’s all Bush’s fault or the we’ve created 4M jobs truth? Glad to see Ax get his comeuppance from the Romney supporters. He didn’t seem to have too many of dear leaders people there just reporters. Oh, they are one and the same, aren’t they.

Kissmygrits on June 1, 2012 at 9:06 AM

This was great, taking the advice of another notable and “fighting like a girl.”

Also, why is no one – and I mean no one – pointing out that the EXACT same Solyndra “loan” was looked into by the Bush administration and denied because – in their analysts opinion – Solyndra would go bankrupt, NO MATTER WHAT, in September of 2011.

Remind me again – when did Solyndra go bankrupt?

Yet, the Bush Administration was supposedly stupid and caused the economic meltdown.

PJ Emeritus on June 1, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Dire Straits was here..and late!..:)

Dire Straits on June 1, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Dire Straits was here..and late!..:)

Dire Straits on June 1, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I see that. There is a song upthread for you. ; )

Bmore on June 1, 2012 at 12:14 PM

All the best and happy birthday Flora.

Schadenfreude on June 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM

BTW, Snopes says the law license thing is false:

That was last updated April 8, 2010, incidentally.

In other words – not even news.

PJ Emeritus on June 1, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Romney fan. In fact, I left the Republican Party because it is dominated by Rhinos. However, should Rommey continue to campaign like this, I just may have to vote for him.

georgeofthedesert on June 2, 2012 at 1:18 PM