Noted constitutional scholar Nancy Pelosi: I know that ObamaCare will be upheld

posted at 6:01 pm on May 31, 2012 by Allahpundit

I’m not knocking her for her prediction — she thinks it’ll be 6-3 to uphold, as do I — but I can’t get over this bit. Did a politician who’ll forever be infamous for responding to a question about the constitutionality of the mandate by stammering “are you serious?” really say this?

She was then asked why she was so confident about her prediction, “Do you have a crystal ball or what is your confidence — you wrote the bill but why do you have this confidence?”

Pelosi said: “Because I know the Constitution. This bill is ironclad. It is ironclad.”

“Nobody was frivolous with the Constitution and the health of the American people in writing the bill,” she said. “So, that’s where my confidence springs from, the merit of the bill and the nature of the Constitution.”

The bill is “ironclad”? The same bill that we had to pass in order to find out what’s in it, which strangely ended up having no boilerplate severability clause even though that might force the Supreme Court to strike down the entire law instead of just the mandate? Hello?

Something else here intrigues me. Two months ago, after oral arguments, Pelosi sounded a lot less confident that the law would be upheld. Now, suddenly, she’s in take-it-to-the-bank mode. What changed? Could be that she’s simply engaged in raising expectations so that, if the Court does strike down the law, their decision will seem less legitimate. Could also be that she’s been briefed by a lefty law professor or two in the interim on the constitutional ins and outs and is now preaching the gospel of limitless Commerce Clause power. Or, for the ultimate cloak-and-dagger speculation, could be that someone inside the Court has leaked the decision to her and she’s now busy making herself look like a sage in anticipation of the announcement. I’m skeptical about that last possibility, though, especially since Senate Republicans have been inching out on the political limb in preparation for ObamaCare being struck down:

Sen. Roy Blunt (MO), vice chair of the Senate GOP Conference, offered a ringing defense of the “Obamacare” under-26 provision, and said he wouldn’t oppose ideas he previously supported simply because President Obama adopted them.

“I believe that’s one of the things that the Congress would surely reinstate,” Blunt told the St. Louis radio station KTRS in an interview last Thursday, pointing out that he has offered similar legislation in the past. “It’s a way to get a significant number of the uninsured into an insurance group without much cost. … It’s one of the things I think should continue.”

“I’ve been in a couple meetings lately and there’s some general understanding that that’s one of the things … and there are other things like that as well,” the senator added.

A GOP health aide explained the strategy on the shift: “Come up with a plan and come up with a plan quick to deal with popular … provisions. An interesting twist will be money spent and continued implementation. There could be a deal struck on those two issues as well.”

If there’s a leak, apparently only one side of the aisle is privy to it, as Blunt would never invite this sort of trouble from the base unless he was thinking seriously about having to replace a nullified law with something new. I doubt there’s a leak, though: The Court and its clerks have been amazingly good about keeping decisions under wraps, even under the most intense political pressure. (E.g., Bush v. Gore.) I think she’s just talking tough because there’s really no downside to doing so. If the law is upheld, she looks like a genius; if it isn’t, she gets to scream that democracy’s been cheated on what should have been an easy decision. Click the image to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

she knows with romney win or lose obamacare gets passed. yipee!

renalin on May 31, 2012 at 6:03 PM

She’s a “constitutional scholar” as much as Barky is.

That is, not at all.

Joe Mama on May 31, 2012 at 6:04 PM

There is a downside to her talking tough. We have to see her picture.

earlgrey133 on May 31, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I know Pelosi is an idiot. I know idiots like her used to be put away in what use to be called insane asylums.

bgibbs1000 on May 31, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Click the image to watch.

No thanks. I’ll pass.

txsurveyor on May 31, 2012 at 6:06 PM

She could be right that SCOTUS upholds this vile piece of crud.

Man oh man, though, do I hope she’s wrong!

Dack Thrombosis on May 31, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Pelosi: I Know the Constitution

There she goes again, – pelosi is so drunk this time she even confuses the US Constitution – of which she and her kind KNOW NOTHING – with their actual guiding document, THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO.

TeaPartyNation on May 31, 2012 at 6:06 PM

She certainly takes good care of herself. Not a wrinkle in her face.

a capella on May 31, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Well, not that I’m an especially brilliant commenter, but everything that came to my mind in the title and the post was covered.

Nice job, AP.

(PS–Hope to God you and Puggy are wrong!)

RedCrow on May 31, 2012 at 6:07 PM

She also thinks that the Democrats are going to win back the house this year and she’ll once again become Speaker of the House.

I think it’s time for the men in their clean white coats to come and take her away.

UltimateBob on May 31, 2012 at 6:08 PM

The parents insuring kids up to age 26 clause is just another damning indictment of how we’re looking as the next generation as perpetual children.

CorporatePiggy on May 31, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I have made an interesting observation. She is just as annoying watching the video with the audio off.

DaveDief on May 31, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I think this is her angle. All these libtards are acting like James Madison’s dying wish was single payer so they can justify greater outrageous outrage when Obamacare is overturned.

Kataklysmic on May 31, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I’ll take door number one here, with some covering action on door number two.

I’m getting a very dark feeling about what Pelosi is trying to set up should she regain the Speaker’s gavel.

Steve Eggleston on May 31, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I don’t wanna watch.

myiq2xu on May 31, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I don’t think anything has changed. That’s the thing about dementia. You wake up in a different world every day.

MessesWithTexas on May 31, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Ironclad. Just like my forehead.

Cicero43 on May 31, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Just like her prediction the Dems would hold on to the House.

John the Libertarian on May 31, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Hey Roy, what the f**k makes you think I want to support my kids until they are 26??? Sweet Jeebus, would somebody show me the fricking crisis there seemingly must have been with young twenty somethings losing their life savings due to health problems????

Did I miss that???

And if the supremes find oblamacare constitutional we are finished, literally finished as a republic. Set fire to this bill/law and stay the f**k out of healthcare!!!

Tim Zank on May 31, 2012 at 6:11 PM

CorporatePiggy on May 31, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Well, I’d argue that the children passed the bill in the first place. They wanted what they wanted when they wanted it, and had a tantrum, of sorts, to get it.

RedCrow on May 31, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Click the image to watch.

No thanks. Brain bleach isn’t cheap these days.

AubieJon on May 31, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Allah, you think Obamacare will be upheld? Are you serious?

KyWriter on May 31, 2012 at 6:13 PM

she knows with romney win or lose obamacare gets passed. yipee!

renalin on May 31, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Bless your heart, a MOBY!

Gunlock Bill on May 31, 2012 at 6:13 PM

I don’t have a clue. But it sounds like Allah is in complete agreement with Crazy Aunt Nancy, right down to the vote count.

But in the end, who cares? The answer is to get electoral advantage such that we can overturn this socialist POS bill, starting by removing Our Idiot President from office and sending him off to Hawaii to smoke pot for the rest of his miserable life.

Jaibones on May 31, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Repeating yourself does not make it so, Pe-lousy! If brains were dynamite, you wouldn’t have enough to blow your nose (job)!

Sasha List on May 31, 2012 at 6:15 PM

I don’t wanna watch.

myiq2xu on May 31, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I recall that Allah also first declared “that which has been seen cannot be unseen”. Or something.

Jaibones on May 31, 2012 at 6:15 PM

She knew they would hold the house in 2010, too.

Words. Just words.

RedNewEnglander on May 31, 2012 at 6:15 PM

she thinks it’ll be 6-3 to uphold, as do I —

You enjoy being a lightening rod, don’t you?

Blake on May 31, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Ironclad?

So was Titanic.

Wander on May 31, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Jaibones on May 31, 2012 at 6:14 PM

AP’s not for O-Care, is he?
I think he agrees with her prediction of 6-3 upheld.

RedCrow on May 31, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Click the image to watch

Do I have to? Maerose Prizzi gives me a headache and that’s before the eye bleach.

Resist We Much on May 31, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Hilarious.

Tim_CA on May 31, 2012 at 6:20 PM

If it were BHO subtly bashing SCotUS, then I’d be more inclined to believe it was a leak. This is just dementia mixed with denial.

nobar on May 31, 2012 at 6:20 PM

The same bill that we had to pass in order to find out what’s in it,

I agree with Nancy 99% of the time however I laugh every time I see a con post those quotes. Takes guts to say something that deep.

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Just like her prediction the Dems would hold on to the House.

John the Libertarian on May 31, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Yes. Remember how poorly the oral arguments went? Dems block out what they don’t want to hear. They pretend real events never happened.

dogsoldier on May 31, 2012 at 6:20 PM

no boilerplate severability clause

The House version had a severability clause, but for some odd reason, it was removed from the Senate version and was lost forever.

J_Crater on May 31, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I agree with Nancy 99% of the time

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 6:20 PM

We know sweetheart, lmao….we know.

Tim_CA on May 31, 2012 at 6:22 PM

How the Hell would she know, she didn’t even read it.. LAME

reshas1 on May 31, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Palate cleanser, STAT!

Christien on May 31, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Allah, that sure was a lot of explainin’, when the simplest, most likely cause is a profound dissociative disorder.

TexasDan on May 31, 2012 at 6:24 PM

obama eats dogs

Slade73 on May 31, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Remember, there’s four issues/rulings here:

1) Ripeness – Can the PPACA be reviewed

Answer: 8-1 Yea

2) Individual Mandate – Is it Constitiutional?

Answer: 5-4 against the individual mandate

3) Medicare expansion – Is it coercive to the states?

Answer: 5-4 in favor (it can stand)

4) Severability – Can the PPACA be sliced and diced?

Answer: 6-3 in favor of severability

The last part is what Pelosi will claim she was talking about and she’ll ditch the Individual Mandate as a “financing option” that neocon-wingnuts thought up in the 90′s and the good natured Democrats would give it a try in the spirit of “bipartisanship” . She’ll then go on to say that they should have developed a single-payer system but that those same wingnuts just wouldn’t accept it and so the Dems were forced to use the obviously flaw mandate option….because she’s Nancy Pelosi and she “knows” the Constitution

powerpickle on May 31, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Pelosi knows more about Constituton like Oama knows judaism.

Sir Napsalot on May 31, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Kagan is their leak, duh.

SouthernGent on May 31, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Allah, which GOP appointees do you think will vote to uphold it (Heaven forbid) ?

DavidW on May 31, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Are you serious? Are you serious?!” — Constitutional argument by noted low IQ scholar Nanzi Pelousi

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on May 31, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Click the image to watch.

Why? What did I ever do to you?

Kensington on May 31, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I’m not too concerned about what the SCOTUS does next month, because even if it comes out as Allah predicts, this is far from over. The churches are suing over the contraception mandate, and Congress is trying to repeal the Obamacare tax on medical device manufacturers, because that part is already shaping up to be a huge job- and medical-innovation killing disaster.

There are times when I actually hope the Supremes let the damn thing stand, just so voters get to see for themselves what a catastrophe the Dims have wrought.

AZCoyote on May 31, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Says the strange lady with the iron-clad purse.

Bmore on May 31, 2012 at 6:28 PM

obama eats dogs

Slade73 on May 31, 2012 at 6:24 PM

And he shouldn’t.

Bmore on May 31, 2012 at 6:30 PM

If ok’d we’re screwed in so many ways. Nan you’re a whackjob btw.

CW on May 31, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Noted constitutional scholar Nancy Pelosi

Thanks so much – I just spewed half of my super big gulp (shove it Bloomingidiotberg) over my keyboard seeing that title….

dentarthurdent on May 31, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Nancy Pelosi is up for re-election in Tuesday’s California Primary (June 5th).

She is running against 3 other Democrats, 1 Ron Paul “Liberty” Republican and a member of the Green Party.

Since California will be using its new “top two open primary” system for the first time in this election, only the top two candidates who get the most votes, REGARDLESS OF PARTY, will advance to the November election.

As of yesterday, the early voter turnout was quite low and there has only been a minimal level of campaigning for this race.

In San Francisco it is not unreasonable to hope that a lot of people will vote against Pelosi because they don’t think she is liberal enough.

Please let me hang on to the hope that Pelosi might be knocked off the November ballot in the June 5th Primary when she has to run against several other liberals!

wren on May 31, 2012 at 6:31 PM

DavidW on May 31, 2012 at 6:26 PM

AP subscribes to the Eeyorish theory that both Kennedy and Roberts are going to vote to uphold.

Kataklysmic on May 31, 2012 at 6:32 PM

She certainly takes good care of herself. Not a wrinkle in her face.

a capella on May 31, 2012 at 6:07 PM

When she sleeps at night, her maid has to put coins on her eyes since she no longer can close her lids.

If you wish to speak in her ear, it’s around the back of her head.

Plans are in place to bury her in a lead-encased coffin to ensure no seeping Botulinum toxin accidentally sets off a new botulism plague.

Resist We Much on May 31, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Says the strange lady with the iron-clad purse.

Bmore on May 31, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Oh…… “purse”.

(had to put on my reading glasses)

Tim_CA on May 31, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Oh come on AP, she’s acting this way because it’s her M.O.
She thinks she knows it all because she’s a know it all.

tacodawn on May 31, 2012 at 6:33 PM

renalin on May 31, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Do you get a nice buzz to go with the ABR stuff you are taking?

cozmo on May 31, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Kagan is their leak, duh.

SouthernGent on May 31, 2012 at 6:26 PM

..you suppose Kagan is pisssed because Ed banished her from Hot Gas?

The War Planner on May 31, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Click the image to watch.

No thanks. If I want to have nightmares, I’ll eat a couple slices of pizza before I go to bed.

GrannyDee on May 31, 2012 at 6:36 PM

..you suppose Kagan is pisssed because Ed banished her from Hot Gas?

The War Planner on May 31, 2012 at 6:33 PM

$20 says she reappears s “Sonia Sotomayor”

Tim_CA on May 31, 2012 at 6:37 PM

obama eats dogs

Slade73 on May 31, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Obama eats Jan Schakowskys.

Same diff.

Resist We Much on May 31, 2012 at 6:37 PM

If ok’d we’re screwed in so many ways. Nan you’re a whackjob btw.

CW on May 31, 2012 at 6:30 PM

If the SCOTUS doesn’t rule against ObamaCare you might as well turn out the light on America. It will be over, but for a matter of time.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on May 31, 2012 at 6:37 PM

wren on May 31, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Her chances of losing that seat are lower than a grand piano in the Marianas Trench.

spiritof61 on May 31, 2012 at 6:38 PM

..you suppose Kagan is pisssed because Ed banished her from Hot Gas?

The War Planner on May 31, 2012 at 6:33 PM

What did she say that got her banned? I read through that thread really quick and I didn’t catch anything that was any more obnoxious than the norm for her.

Kataklysmic on May 31, 2012 at 6:40 PM

If AP agrees with Nancy Pelosi, they are obviously both wrong.

WhatNot on May 31, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Good News! The more confident she sounds, the less likely the outcome. Democrats were going to win in 2010 in a landslide. The Senate is all but secure and the House going Dem in 2012 is a done deal. This Allah is posturing.

I don’t know about an outright rejection of Obamacare but I don’t see every provision standing either. It is not ironclad. How could anything written the way this bill was written be ironclad. Congress had to pass it to see what was in it? Congressmen had to be bribed.

I think the worst parts of Obamacare will go away but not in one fell swoop. It will have to be chipped away through lawsuits provision by provision.

Happy Nomad on May 31, 2012 at 6:42 PM

…have they done a study…what Botox does to the brain?

KOOLAID2 on May 31, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I don’t understand people like Pelosi who can stand there and lie, lie, lie to your face and are never embarrased or ashamed.

LASue on May 31, 2012 at 6:43 PM

LASue on May 31, 2012 at 6:43 PM

You’ve never worked in Washington DC, have you?

spiritof61 on May 31, 2012 at 6:46 PM

LASue on May 31, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Maybe she’s Satan’s daughter in disguise.

GrannyDee on May 31, 2012 at 6:47 PM

spiritof61 on May 31, 2012 at 6:38 PM

And that is okay her constituents deserve her. Plus Speaker of the House is really the most powerful person in the Western world. I’m perfectly content with her hanging around Congress with absolutely none of the power she used to wield. It must be driving her crazy to no longer have all that power, the private party jet to CA every weekend and all the other perqs.

Happy Nomad on May 31, 2012 at 6:47 PM

LASue on May 31, 2012 at 6:43 PM

However could you tell if Nancy Pelosi was embarrassed or ashamed? I mean she got a little flustered when she got busted about knowing about waterboarding, but her face is emotionless….except when they put in the Visine so that she can cry about how the Tea Party might start imitating Democrats shooting gay Democrats or something.

Resist We Much on May 31, 2012 at 6:48 PM

There is no way she makes such a specific prediction without knowing…the question is which conservative justice went with Kennedy to the dark side…

Doomsday on May 31, 2012 at 6:48 PM

LASue on May 31, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Be fair! Sometimes they are sitting.

Happy Nomad on May 31, 2012 at 6:49 PM

With all due respect, I think Nancy Pelosi, (and our dear Allahpundit), have been taking the same delusional medications.

“If Kennedy’s going to defect and hand the liberals a 5-4 win, Roberts — who seemed less conclusively opposed to the statute during oral arguments than Scalia — may figure that he might as well cross the aisle too so that the Court seems less divided. Two: If he does cross the aisle, he can then write the majority opinion himself and make it as narrow as he and Kennedy like.”

Seriously AP, do you think Supreme Court justices have the integrity of a turnip? By what basis are you speculating that these two justices might decide the merits of this case, (mandates), based on political convenience or whether there’s a fractured/divided court?

This decision should be 9-0 , throwing out the entire bill, or at least the mandate, AND Pelosi doesn’t know jack about the results of the decision. She might be eating wrong mushrooms in the Redwood forest. Good liberals can have that effect of others, too.

Rovin on May 31, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Mr Piglosi probably hasn’t read it yet……… lets declared it constitutional so we can see what’s in it……

angrymike on May 31, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Oh that’s supposed to be a woman??……. My bad………..

angrymike on May 31, 2012 at 6:51 PM

You’ve never worked in Washington DC, have you?

spiritof61 on May 31, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Ha – no, but I am a lawyer…Pelosi even puts trial lawyers to shame.

LASue on May 31, 2012 at 6:53 PM

She pushed it, she got it passed; what else can she say? “Oh, we goofed!”

GarandFan on May 31, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Noted constitutional scholar Nancy Pelosi: I know that ObamaCare will be upheld

Hahahah…Nancy Pelosi has a wonderful record reading the “Tea Leaves”…This gloat-fest video pays you homage..hahahahahha

Great Call Nancy! you always get IT RIGHT !! Hahahhahahaaah

BigSven on May 31, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Health care insurance is in the Constitution?

Musta missed that part…

Oh, well, can’t wait until the time comes when one says “Pelosi” and people respond with “what’s that?”

coldwarrior on May 31, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Right on point, Mr Slade 73 @ 6:24………..;-)

angrymike on May 31, 2012 at 7:00 PM

You’ve never worked in Washington DC, have you?

spiritof61 on May 31, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Ha – no, but I am a lawyer…Pelosi even puts trial lawyers to shame.

LASue on May 31, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I think the Hierarchy of Mendacity is something like this (lowest to highest):

1. White lies
2. Brazen lies
3. Courtroom lies
4. Politician lies
5. Tyrant lies
6. Satanic lies
7. Nancy Pelosi

The Word. The. Word.

spiritof61 on May 31, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Ha – no, but I am a lawyer…Pelosi even puts trial lawyers to shame.

LASue on May 31, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Pelosi makes Personal-Injury-Attorneys look like choir boys.

Tim_CA on May 31, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Am I remembering incorrectly, or did Pelosi make some pretty confident predictions about the 2010 elections, too?

toby11 on May 31, 2012 at 7:12 PM

In her mind as long as Congress passed it, then it just has to be constitutional.

That’s the type of logic liberals use.

ButterflyDragon on May 31, 2012 at 7:17 PM

It’s #2 in service of #1, for the very “You can’t be serious” example you cite, Allah.

The woman cannot, not, stand, at all, how she is perceived.

She’s mortified that if 0Care goes down…what image is always going to be associated with it?

This

Or This

budfox on May 31, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Click the image to watch

No thanks. I’ve had my fill of ignorance today.

BacaDog on May 31, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I am so glad I am not Allapundit.

leftnomore on May 31, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Another possibility- it’s the motherly intimidation technique:

Example of a mother before she leaves the house:

“We’re not going to have any trouble here while I’m gone, boys. None at all.” (Said with lowered head and a steely glare.)

Nancy to Supreme Court Justices:

“It’s going to pass. I know it will. It’s ironclad. (Said with a Hummer-sized gavel tapping in her hand.)

parteagirl on May 31, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Whether or not it is upheld (I pray not)…pelosi will always be an evil witch.
I really loathe this person….can’t even call pelosi a woman without giving the rest of us a bad name.

redlucy on May 31, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Kagan is their leak, duh.

SouthernGent on May 31, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Why are you excluding Wise Patina?

riddick on May 31, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Fly away, witch, on your hammer, in the light blue suit.

Schadenfreude on May 31, 2012 at 7:54 PM

This

budfox on May 31, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Who invited Webster to the bill signing?

SagebrushPuppet on May 31, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Kagan is their leak, duh.

SouthernGent on May 31, 2012 at 6:26 PM

But isn’t that also what we all thought when Jugears was having his snit fits about what the outcome would be?

It’s what I thought, anyway.

SagebrushPuppet on May 31, 2012 at 7:56 PM

AND Pelosi doesn’t know jack about the results of the decision.

Rovin on May 31, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I am sure she does by now. At least one leak is expected, either Kagan or Sotomayor. Vote took place a while ago, they are now writing supporting opinions to explain Yay/Nay votes, isn’t this how it works?

riddick on May 31, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Well, if there’s one thing this old battleaxe knows, it’s iron.

Yeah, if the SC upholds the individual mandate, it’s all over for the Republic. Doesn’t matter if congress overturns it and Romney signs the bill repealing Obamacare; the Supreme Court will have ruled that there are no (zero, zip, zilch, nada) limits on the laws that Congress can pass because any and everything will be able to be tied, no matter now nebulously to being “interstate commerce”. At that point, Katy bar the door, Congress has obtained full and total control of the United States to the point it will simple become the Union of Democratic States of America, all controlled by federal law in which the states are simply regions of the US that have minimal state powers as long as those powers do not conflict with Congressional control

AZfederalist on May 31, 2012 at 8:19 PM

People that are full of crap, know obviously a lot about their constitution!

mediamime on May 31, 2012 at 8:41 PM

AP’s not for O-Care, is he?
I think he agrees with her prediction of 6-3 upheld.

RedCrow on May 31, 2012 at 6:18 PM

That is correct…I am not suggesting that he supports O-Care.

Jaibones on May 31, 2012 at 8:54 PM