Quotes of the day

posted at 10:33 pm on May 30, 2012 by Allahpundit

The Obama campaign is opening a new front in its war against GOP rival Mitt Romney, ABC News has learned, with planned attacks to begin this week on Romney’s record as governor of Massachusetts and the campaign promises Democrats say he left unfulfilled.

Team Obama will point to Romney’s rhetoric on job creation, size of government, education, deficits and taxes during the 2002 gubernatorial campaign and draw parallels with his presidential stump speeches of 2012. The goal is to illustrate that Romney has made the same promises before with unimpressive results, officials say…

The strategy is a shifting of gears for Team Obama which had spent the past few weeks hammering Romney for his business record at Bain Capital. The attacks had come under fire from some Democrats as being possibly too negative, too soon, while Republicans decried what they called a double standard for Obama’s treatment of private equity executives.

***

Ah, charges of unfulfilled promises from President Barack “If I don’t have this done in three years, then this is going to be a one-term proposition” Obama, the man who pledged who cut the deficit in half in his first term, the man who criticized Hillary Clinton’s proposal for a mandate requiring Americans to purchase health insurance, is going to hit his opponent on broken promises.

Four years ago this week, Obama said — with profound humility, he assured us — that future generations would look back and say, “this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick, and jobs for the jobless, this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow, and the earth began to heal . . .” and now he tells us to beware of politicians bearing grandiose promises.

Obama 2012: Stick with the broken promises you know.

***

“C’mon. Let’s get real,” an exasperated David Axelrod, Obama’s top campaign strategist, said when asked if Obama’s attacks are boomeranging. “Romney’s been beating us up in a very direct and personal way for a year. This is a guy who’s offering himself to the country as a kind of economic savior, as a wizard. It behooves us to pull the curtain back, and that’s what we’re going to do.”…

But several top Democrats interviewed by POLITICO said Obama’s recent attacks — including his long defense, at a press conference in Chicago last week, of his decision to target Bain — may further damage a hope-and-change persona already dented by three years of partisan combat and economic turmoil…

“Obama’s got this Reagan thing going, the 1983, 1984 dynamic — he’s personally popular even though people aren’t personally enthralled with his policies or performance,” said Frank Luntz, a veteran Republican pollster who thinks Romney’s lack of personal appeal guarantees a deadlocked race until the end. “But his campaign has gone very negative, and at some point, people are going to stop giving him the benefit of the doubt.”…

“The danger for Obama in these attacks on Romney is that he starts sounding like other pols, and people just start hitting the ‘mute’ button,” [Peter Brown] added. “When you stand behind the glass and watch a focus group, you hear independents say things like, ‘He seems like a nice guy, but why is he throwing all of these shots at Romney?’”

***

The picture Heilemann draws is of [Obama] campaign managers whose assumptions have been proved wrong and who seem to be fooling themselves about what will work in the campaign.

One assumption that has been proved wrong is that the Obama campaign would raise $1 billion and that, as in 2008, far more money would be spent for Democrats than Republicans…

As for fooling themselves, I have to wonder whether the Obama people were spoofing Heilemann at points. He quotes Plouffe as saying. “Let’s be clear what [Romney] would do as president,” and then summarizes: “Potentially abortion will be criminalized. Women will be denied contraceptive services. He’s far right on immigration. He supports efforts to amend the Constitution to ban gay marriage.”

These claims don’t seem sustainable to me.

***

Obama wants to cast Romney as a return to Bush. It’s nearly the only argument he knows how to make. Romney, in my opinion, should turn the tables on Obama and make Obama defend his continuation of Bush’s spending binge (If Romney wanted to be really cruel, he could make the case Obama has continued many of Bush’s counter-terror policies as well). Romney has the luxury of being the outsider. He can criticize both parties’ records over the last decade. The tea parties won’t complain. Neither will independents. And, so long as Romney is respectful in how he frames his criticisms of GOP spending under Bush, most rank and file Republicans and movement conservatives will probably applaud as well.

Meanwhile, watching Obama try to deal with an “anti-Bush” opponent will hilarious.

***

***

“They are going after Solyndra,” he continued. “Americans don’t care. I’m sorry. I care about Solyndra, you care about Solyndra. Americans don’t care about Solyndra any more than they care about what Mitt Romney did 87 years ago with Bain Capital. They care about getting back to work, Carl. That’s a stupid ad.”

Bernstein agreed, adding that the ad reflects who Romney is: an opportunist.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

It’s been very heartening to watch this Romney campaign unfold. The last couple of months have been great! It started when “Slow Joe” introduced The Romney Rule in the Senate and and the Romney Quick Response Team renamed the Romeny rule The Obama Rule. The LSM ignored the Romney Team except for Roll Call which reported:

The Romney campaign pushed back with a rule of its own — the “Obama Rule.”

“In the fourth year of his term, President Obama has made no serious effort to reduce our country’s debt and deficits,” spokeswoman Andrea Saul said in an email. “Now, in an election year, he is using transparent political gimmicks to try and distract Americans from their failure to control spending and put Americans back to work. Instead of the Buffett Rule, the real issue is the Obama Rule, which is President Obama’s plan to raise taxes on American families and small businesses to grow government and stifle free enterprise.”

It’s been one smackdown after another for Team Ø, making his campaign seem inept and slovenly.

ExpressoBold on May 30, 2012 at 11:30 PM

If Romney attacked the Bush/Rove liberal policies, it could do nothing but help him. Of course, he won’t.

Valiant on May 30, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Flora Duh on May 30, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Very nice Flora. I think its a great idea. Send to them straight away. They would be fools not to use it. I can imagine having spoken to some that they are embarrassed and feel inadequate because they simply don’t get the system. Not everyone finds it intuitive. Nice Job! ; )

Bmore on May 30, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Where’s Bazil? :(

Slade73 on May 30, 2012 at 11:29 PM

With the parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme?

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:31 PM

… Necro-Americans …

slickwillie2001 on May 30, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Uh oh!

ExpressoBold on May 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

That’s what you get for trying to have me banned!

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Wasn’t doing that at all, just remembering the old rules. I did that first thing back in the day and AP sent me a stern admonishment in my email…

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Two guys caught an 85 Lb catfish today…

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz?

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:26 PM

….I always wondered how she got that mouth!
(yes…that’s mean) (:->)

KOOLAID2 on May 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

A little background music. Meditation de Thais

jaime on May 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Oh and I am more of a lurker than a poster so that’s why you don’t know who the heck I am.

Achele175 on May 30, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Glad you’re here.

Schadenfreude on May 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Show Romney or just plain citizens, standing clothed in waist deep ocean water looking puzzled like WTF?

arnold ziffel on May 30, 2012 at 11:19 PM

That NY Times article about Obama and the deck of terrorist/AQ playing cards, and how Obama likes to select drone targets himself, put a commercial idea in my mind yesterday.

Imagine a black guy (you’d only see him from the back) in an Oval Office setting, with the playing cards laid out in front of him, muttering to himself while picking out some cards and putting them in a “kill” pile, while an aide stands next to him and says “But Mr. President, that one is a U.S. citizen” and Obama mutters “who cares? I’m not Bush. Due process only matters when a Republican is president!” and then cackles gleefully . . . .

AZCoyote on May 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Oh, he hit me in the head a while back for something totally different.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Lol. Why don’t these “independents” request he unilaterally disarms? Idiots.

Uppereastside on May 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Thanks darlin’ but I knew how to use these features since way before you joined. The quote feature is more user friendly to paste the text in, highlight and hit quote once…
Same as the link.

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:03 PM

OC, I don’t think Flora had you in mind when she put this together. I’m thinking it was for noobs. ; )

Bmore on May 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Good. That primarily damages the left…..Mittens’ Response Team has been Dead-Friggin-on turning the tables on the Bammie machine.

Hope he has the nuts to take it to li’l bammie at the same level of intensity that he gave his fellow republican challengers.

Obama confronted loudly and regularly by his failing record is a good thing.

Tim_CA on May 30, 2012 at 11:24 PM

I’ve seen mixed results from Romney so far. He’s responded quickly in so cases, but the repudiating those trying to help him over Wright really bothers me.

Romney really needs to take the gloves off down the stretch.

LevinFan on May 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Achele175 on May 30, 2012 at 11:28 PM

As long as you’re just A chele and not Moochele.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM

By your analysis, I hope you understand why most progressives brand conservatives as people who hate minorities. In other words racists.

Uppereastside on May 20, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Only one playing the race card is you and your right wing lunatics. All you do is bring race into every equation.

Uppereastside on May 2, 2012 at 12:47 PM

rogerb on May 20, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Hat Tip rogerb

Bmore on May 30, 2012 at 11:35 PM

If Joe Scarborough knew anything he’d still be in government. It’s why he despises up and coming Republicans like Marco Rubio.

Marcus on May 30, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Don’t you just hate these Benedict Arnold wussies? On both sides ….

Uppereastside on May 30, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Flora – I couldn’t get sound, but it looked clean and nice.

Laura in Maryland on May 30, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Oh, he hit me in the head a while back for something totally different.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM

He really hit me for calling Nanzi the c word in an anagram…
I actually wrote NO C WORD on the outside of my monitor in sharpie to keep myself in line back in 2008. The Cox internet guy laughed his ass off over that…

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:37 PM

… Necro-Americans …

slickwillie2001 on May 30, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Uh oh!

ExpressoBold on May 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Who advocates for these ‘Necro-Americans’?

AllahsNippleHair on May 30, 2012 at 11:37 PM

I hope Mitt’s rapid response team has a lot of band width because the attacks will be pitched from all directions and at all speeds, curves, drop and knuckle balls.

Obama’s made it obvious that if we play on his Mr. Petty Thin-skinned adolescent in chief, he goes ballistic.

From now on we could just refer to Barack as President Ears.

Speakup on May 30, 2012 at 11:38 PM

From la Clemenze di Tito.

jaime on May 30, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Romney really needs to take the gloves off down the stretch.

LevinFan on May 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Agreed.

The “War on Wimmins” and “Bain” takedowns were deftly executed though.

It he was half the pr!ck with obumbles that he was with his own party challengers…..he’d instantly pick up another 15%…..he often baffles me.

Tim_CA on May 30, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Bmore on May 30, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Fluke both of them, and all they are related to, and not in a good way.

They calling us anything is smirk-inducing, at the most. More minorities have been helped by producers than they could imagine. The game is up, however.

Soon they will all be ‘starved’. May the looters be destroyed first. The moochers are just dummies in the modern day plantation, exploited and subjugated for votes.

Lefties don’t want the masses to progress. It would enlighten them and they’d leave the plantation.

Schadenfreude on May 30, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Achele175 on May 30, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Yes. Whenever a filthy crapweasel such as yourself can no longer hide the hypocrisy of your side, you revert to that ‘both sides’ bullsh!t.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Don’t you just hate these Benedict Arnold wussies? On both sides ….

Uppereastside on May 30, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Choke on your hope and change.

AllahsNippleHair on May 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Bmore on May 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Yeah, I think you are right and my response sounded harsh. I didn’t mean it to be and her presentation was really nice. She is a wonderful asset here…

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Lol. Why don’t these “independents” request he unilaterally disarms? Idiots.

Uppereastside on May 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM

But they were “geniuses” in 2008. You charlatans

Schadenfreude on May 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM

With the parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme?

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:31 PM

hehehe…are we going to scarborough fair

Slade73 on May 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Sorry, Achele. not meant for you.

Lol. Why don’t these “independents” request he unilaterally disarms? Idiots.

Uppereastside on May 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Don’t you just hate these Benedict Arnold wussies? On both sides ….

Uppereastside on May 30, 2012 at 11:36 PM

No, we just love your pain.

Schadenfreude on May 30, 2012 at 11:42 PM

hehehe…are we going to scarborough fair

Slade73 on May 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM

As long as it ain’t Joe Scarborough Faire, aka Morning Schmoe.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Achele175 on May 30, 2012 at 11:28 PM

No, it was, I was confused. I really just want to hear Flora narrate it. I am not deaf nor blind. Perhaps the reason for my confusion. Good to see you. Would you like Flora to narrate it also? ; )

Bmore on May 30, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Achele175 on May 30, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Fill that Ritalin now! Lol

AllahsNippleHair on May 30, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Glad you’re here.

Schadenfreude on May 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

As long as you’re just A chele and not Moochele.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM

GAG snort… you can rest easy… I don’t have my eye on your cheese burger

Achele175 on May 30, 2012 at 11:44 PM

People still care about who has first? I thought HA was more mature than that.

nobar on May 30, 2012 at 10:37 PM

What does the “HA” stand for? From the rest of the sentence, it’s pretty obvious you can’t be talking about hot air.

RINO in Name Only on May 30, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM

That crapweasel should get the hammer for her scatolgical comments on the Artur Davis thread…

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Habanera

jaime on May 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Fill that Ritalin now! Lol

AllahsNippleHair on May 30, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Lying scuzzballs like that angry up the blood and thus, I did not preview.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Flora – I couldn’t get sound, but it looked clean and nice.

Laura in Maryland on May 30, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Suggest that Flora narrate it Laura. ; )

Bmore on May 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Sorry, Achele. not meant for you.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM

LMAO….had me paging back saying wtf?

Tim_CA on May 30, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM

no worries :)

Achele175 on May 30, 2012 at 11:46 PM

It’s not about Romney’s ancient record that only affected the fools who elected a Democrat State Assembly in “Bean Town”…

… It’s about Obowma’s record that has touched every single American and most of the world.

Can’t hide from that, Champ…

… no matter how hard you try.

Seven Percent Solution on May 30, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Hello everyone…… and yes it was a happy b-day………

angrymike on May 30, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Fill that Ritalin now! Lol

AllahsNippleHair on May 30, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Lying scuzzballs like that angry up the blood and thus, I did not preview.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM

You had me at crapweasel.

AllahsNippleHair on May 30, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Happy Birthday Mike. Hopin’ it was an angry one…

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Hello everyone…… and yes it was a happy b-day………

angrymike on May 30, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Wish your brother would come back.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Good to see you. Would you like Flora to narrate it also? ; )

Bmore on May 30, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Hehe… hugs you… It’s much more helpful to me to have text.

Achele175 on May 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM

The ones who care about Solyndra are already in Sketch’s camp. They are already a lost cause.

The true independents/swing voters who will decide this election only care about the upcoming debate performances and what the UI rate is in October. We all know Sketch can’t debate himself out of a wet paper bag so advantage O on challenge one. Regarding the UI, we will do the best we can to get that UI rate below 8% even if we have to cook the numbers :) Hey Scottie W started it so don’t blame us.

Uppereastside on May 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM

O Mio Babbino Caro

jaime on May 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Yep, I miss Ed too…

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Omaha
yes, I like that…… I had an angry birthday………;-o

angrymike on May 30, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Flora Duh on May 30, 2012 at 10:53 PM

+7%…!

Now you just have to talk everyone through it…

Seven Percent Solution on May 30, 2012 at 11:50 PM

no worries :)

Achele175 on May 30, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Achele, you already know that Lanceman and Bmore are stubborn, but really good guys. So is OC.

Schadenfreude on May 30, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Lance
dang it, ……. no relation………..;-)

angrymike on May 30, 2012 at 11:51 PM

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Hammer’s unavailable. They’re still wiping bits of ElenaKagan off of it.

RINO in Name Only on May 30, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Flora Duh on May 30, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Thanks for this. It’s too bad there isn’t a place where these things are “stickied” for reference.

kim roy on May 30, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Where’s Bazil? :(

Slade73 on May 30, 2012 at 11:29 PM

With the parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme?

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Now I’ve got Simon & Garfunkel playing in my mind. Not bad, though.

Maybe that’ll help wash away that “bluegill image” from earlier.

listens2glenn on May 30, 2012 at 11:52 PM

O/T:

Happy Birthday to all those I missed last night and today…

*clink*

Seven Percent Solution on May 30, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Lol. Why don’t these “independents” request he unilaterally disarms? Idiots.

Uppereastside on May 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Mr/ms/ he she eastside, since you be here, please respond to your earlier post about everyone calling Obama and his woman commies, etc.

You are continually asked to elaborate but apparently your bowel condition prevents you from sticking around after you left a stinker.

arnold ziffel on May 30, 2012 at 11:53 PM

dang it, ……. no relation………..;-)

angrymike on May 30, 2012 at 11:51 PM

What? I personally like angryed, didntrntn, idesign and yes, even HondaV65. Although he’s been annoying as all hell lately.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Thanks…;)

RINO
lmao…..;-)

angrymike on May 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM

This prolly off topic but I am concerned about Kate Upton’s bikini.

First of all it’s really small. But what if she puts it in the dryer on hot and it shrinks. It could be 100% cotton and that definitely shrinks in the dryer.

Is anyone worried about the consequences?

SparkPlug on May 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Uppereastside on May 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Go tell your mom about if. She’ll make you a hot pocket after your ‘uncle’ leaves.

AllahsNippleHair on May 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Schadenfreude on May 30, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Truer words seldom spoken. ; )

Bmore on May 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Maybe that’ll help wash away that “bluegill image” from earlier.

listens2glenn on May 30, 2012 at 11:52 PM

It showed up on that thread earlier.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Happy b-days to angry and Grace.

angry, I’m glad your b-day was not the end of civilization that the Mayans had predicted. (IIRC, I think they actually said it happens in November, anyway.)

RedCrow on May 30, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Sous le dôme épais

jaime on May 30, 2012 at 11:55 PM

jaime on May 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Much prefer Hayley Westenra.

coldwarrior on May 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Is anyone worried about the consequences?

SparkPlug on May 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Will any 100w incandescent lightbulbs be harmed?

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Lance
ya ed was ok, then I think he went off his meds, I know something happened………

angrymike on May 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM

She is indeed. Just thought I’d lend you a hand. I know you had a none to fun day. ; )

Bmore on May 30, 2012 at 11:57 PM

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Hammer’s unavailable. They’re still wiping bits of ElenaKagan off of it.

RINO in Name Only on May 30, 2012 at 11:51 PM

That’ll require some sterilization.

listens2glenn on May 30, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Uppereastside on May 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Uh huh.

Bishop on May 30, 2012 at 11:58 PM

SparkPlug on May 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Cat Daddy??

coldwarrior on May 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM

She is indeed. Just thought I’d lend you a hand.

I know you had a none to fun day. ; )

Bmore on May 30, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Thanks for getting my back, ‘bud. It was a really lousy day…

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM

RINO@11:51….

angrymike on May 31, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Belle nuit, ô nuit d’amour

jaime on May 31, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Uppereastside on May 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM

um….It’s the Economy, stupid.

Oh and sweetheart….beleive me Romney WELCOMES the debates. Let’s see….a chance to go head to head with the fraud messiah himself and his failed, miserable, record and trail of unkept ’08 promises?

Damn that’s gonna be sooooooo sweet.

LMAO sparkey….I was wrong….go back to tossing the grenades….you were alot better at that.

Hilarious.

Tim_CA on May 31, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM

You are still crying over that??? That was hours ago man.

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 12:00 AM

The DNC will betray you!..D

Lanceman on May 31, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Hello everyone…… and yes it was a happy b-day………

angrymike on May 30, 2012 at 11:46 PM

; )

Bmore on May 31, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Much prefer Hayley Westenra.

coldwarrior on May 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Yeah, not one of Netrebko’s better efforts.

jaime on May 31, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Hehe… hugs you… It’s much more helpful to me to have text.

Achele175 on May 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Hugs you right back ; )

Bmore on May 31, 2012 at 12:02 AM

RINO
lmao…..;-)

angrymike on May 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM

???

Seven Percent Solution on May 30, 2012 at 11:57 PM

For some reason, angrymike thinks it’s appropriate to make fun of people after they get struck with large, blunt objects. What a hateful person. I wonder how he functions in life with this much hate.

RINO in Name Only on May 31, 2012 at 12:03 AM

You are still crying over that??? That was hours ago man.

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 12:00 AM

I never ‘cried’ or commented about your crude comments on that thread. Just sain’, sugarbritches…

OmahaConservative on May 31, 2012 at 12:03 AM

That’s what you get for trying to have me banned!

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:29 PM

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

OmahaConservative:Speaking of banned,my Gluteus Maximus/Minimus
still smarts,from being Moderated Renditioned
to BanHammer Island!!(sarc):)

canopfor on May 31, 2012 at 12:03 AM

+7%…!

Now you just have to talk everyone through it…

Seven Percent Solution on May 30, 2012 at 11:50 PM

One of the many reasons I admire you. You sir, are a fine man.

Bmore on May 31, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM

OmahaConservative on May 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM

You are still crying over that??? That was hours ago man.

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 12:00 AM

You have the staying power of herpes and just as annoying, butt boil.

AllahsNippleHair on May 31, 2012 at 12:04 AM

They’re still wiping bits of ElenaKagan off of it.

RINO in Name Only on May 30, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Everyone, all together now. Buh-Bye ElenaKagan!

Bmore on May 31, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Speaking of banned,my Gluteus Maximus/Minimus
still smarts,from being Moderated Renditioned
to BanHammer Island!!(sarc):)

canopfor on May 31, 2012 at 12:03 AM

That whole thing was bogus, dude.

Lanceman on May 31, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Uppereastside on May 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM

250 souls will loose their jobs shortly after another Solyndra, here in Idaho, will close their doors after taking money from Obama…

So my message to you..
FO

Electrongod on May 31, 2012 at 12:05 AM

canopfor on May 31, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Hey brother, I still miss your cool linkies…

OmahaConservative on May 31, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Is anyone worried about the consequences?

SparkPlug on May 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Concern troll alert! LOL! ; )

Bmore on May 31, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Schadenfreude on May 30, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Yup :) Sorry way past my bed time… and can’t trust myself to post anything coherent

Night to all! Thanks for the welcome :)

Achele175 on May 31, 2012 at 12:07 AM

You are still crying over that??? That was hours ago man.

Uppereastside on May 31, 2012 at 12:00 AM

And yet you still haven’t finished your bowl of warmed over DNC donkey dung. It will improve your breath.

SparkPlug on May 31, 2012 at 12:07 AM