Ed Schultz: If Romney wins this election, there’ll never be another Democratic president

posted at 9:04 pm on May 30, 2012 by Allahpundit

I’m torn between posting this for the sheer joy of laughing at a leftist blowhard who’s struggling to cope with looming defeat in Wisconsin and wondering if anyone can really be so stupid, including him, as to believe it.

This is basically the liberal-hack version of a religious prophesy. If Scott Walker isn’t sacrificed to appease the gods then, yea, a thousand years of darkness shall fall upon the land.

But it’s pretty clear to me what’s happening here. They are trying to set it up that if Mitt Romney gets elected, if Mitt Romney gets elected, there will never be a Democratic president again in the history of the United States. The future is just, this is the way it’s going to be. There’ll never be a Democratic president in our lifetime again. And when I say in our lifetime, I’m talking about long, long, long, long, long time.

This is why Wisconsin’s so important. The people of the country need to know that you can defeat it. And this in many respects is doing the country a favor, the way they’re operating, the way they’re lying, the way they’re backing up the worst candidate, the worst governor in the country, his record’s horrendous, and who he’s a puppet to.

So that’s why this is so important. They’re trying to make it so Barack Obama doesn’t get re-elected and no Democrat ever will be elected into the White House.

…Yeah. Good point, Ed. Democrats will be totally out of luck in 2016 with Hillary Clinton and Andrew Cuomo on the bench even though President Romney’s likely to face some sort of right-wing challenge from Rand Paul or someone else. But never mind: This idiocy isn’t designed to be taken seriously, it’s designed to horrify the most dimwitted Wisconsin Democrats into turning out on Tuesday. Even so, per BuzzFeed, top Dems are already lowering expectations:

“Win or lose, it’s going to be over-interpreted and over-analyzed by political insiders and the media,” Wisconsin Democratic Party chairman Mike Tate said in a conference call with reporters Wednesday. “Regardless of what happens, it’s going to be a very competitive election in November for the presidential race, the Senate race and on down the ballot.”…

Asked whether the recall race has any impact on the general election, Obama deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter told NBC News’ Chuck Todd Wednesday that she didn’t think so.

“This is a gubernatorial race about a guy who is getting recalled,” she said, adding “It’s not about president Obama at the top of the ticket, and it’s certainly not about Mitt Romney.”

The only variable left that might make things interesting on election day is if Walker suddenly got bad news on jobs, but it looks like the news is all good: According to the AP, an announcement should be coming from the feds on Friday that Walker was right all along when he claimed that Wisconsin gained, not lost, jobs last year. If that’s true, it’s a brutal gut-punch for Tom Barrett with the vote right around the corner. With the jobs picture looking up and Democrats having all but given up on anger at the collective bargaining law taking Walker down, what hope do they have?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

there won’t be a need for a democratic or republican president if romneys elected.

mitts continued entitlement spending and open borders policy will make political parties obsolete.

gracias mitt.

renalin on May 30, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I didn’t know Ed’s Mom & Dad Lived in Wisconsin

roflmmfao

donabernathy on May 30, 2012 at 9:43 PM

renalin on May 30, 2012 at 9:43 PM

That reminds me – I’m outta ritalin.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 9:44 PM

The one drawback to this whole thing is that conservatives switching over to MSDNC to watch their collective heads explode will probably single-handedly save that network by driving their ratings through the roof. Wolfie over on CNN won’t be nearly as entertaining, but probably worth a check.

Lost in Jersey on May 30, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Only matters if you have a Nielsen meter (ie: are part of the ratings sampling group). They can’t actually measure REAL audience size, so if you aren’t in that group you can tune your TV to anything and the ratings agency will be none the wiser.

And, yes, I expect to see one of those nuts at MSLSD possibly even commit suicide on the air if Romney wins in a landslide (which is what I think will happen). At the very least you’ll see incoherent breakdowns that will be HIGHLY entertaining.

Some of the most fun I had was the (ONLY) time I ever listened to the (now defunct) Air America in 2004 the day after Bush’s re-election. Those tears were more delicious than vintage wine.

wildcat72 on May 30, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Was Jonestown?
NoDonkey on May 30, 2012 at 9:37 PM

It won’t be as quiet as Jonestown. They’ll probably all take that super-strength LSD and start eating each other’s faces.

CorporatePiggy on May 30, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I’m ashamed of myself because I laughed out loud at reading that.

;]

Lourdes on May 30, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Dear Governor Romney,

To be successful in this Holy Crusade to save the Republic and Western Civilization, you must be the quintessential American like George Patton and Joe DiMaggio. You must fight boldly on all fronts and at all times and at this you must not flag nor fail. You must never succumb to the siren call of the regime’s propaganda ministers that will permeate the television waves. You can not bargain with this tyrant and his propaganda ministers. You can not reason with them. They will feel no pity for you and if they can, they will destroy you without pity or remorse. You must follow the tyrant Hussein Louie Obama to the inmost recesses of his mind and make him fear and dread the very sight and sound of you. You must never let up and you must make his fear of you permeate his thoughts from when he rises in the morning until he retires at night, where he will be allowed only a brief respite in between his nightmares.

VorDaj on May 30, 2012 at 9:45 PM

I predict Obama endorses Mitt or even becomes Mitts VP.

Steveangell on May 30, 2012 at 9:17 PM

..first you were just tedious, now you have just flat gone over the edge. Please, seek professional help. You apparently have contracted what AngryEd, ddrintn, and the other trolls have: disjointed, raging, incoherent stupidity.

Next step: incessant simplistic sloganeering a la Phlegmatic.

The War Planner on May 30, 2012 at 9:46 PM

bluegill is that sack of crap cd seven’s sockpuppet.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Nope, on blue gills goofiest day, she doesn’t come close to csdeven on an average day.

blue gills is csdeven’s minion.

cozmo on May 30, 2012 at 9:46 PM

That reminds me – I’m outta ritalin.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 9:44 PM

So is renalin.

cozmo on May 30, 2012 at 9:47 PM

O/T why is Hannity ever again giving credence to that lying, Jesse Jackson boinking Tamara Holder?

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 9:48 PM

I’m totally cool with this…

englishqueen01 on May 30, 2012 at 9:48 PM

We can only hope!!!

LevinFan on May 30, 2012 at 9:48 PM

I’m totally cool with this…

englishqueen01 on May 30, 2012 at 9:48 PM

In our heart of hearts, most of us on the Right are, too.

We’re trying to be charitable, though, and just let Schultz flirt with spontaneous combustion for the next few months by keeping our “totally cool with this” feelings somewhat close to the vest.

Lourdes on May 30, 2012 at 9:51 PM

bluegill is that sack of crap cd seven’s sockpuppet.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 9:42 PM

blue gills is csdeven’s minion.

cozmo on May 30, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Bluegill is a big turd. Csdeven is the whole/hole latrine.

SparkPlug on May 30, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Schultz is just letting off steam now because he’s seen the writing on the wall and it says: SCOTT WALKER WINS AND OBAMA LOSES.

Lourdes on May 30, 2012 at 9:43 PM

B-but I thought DWS and a bunch of others promised us Wisconsin wasn’t any sort of bellwether or harbinger of things to come…

Gingotts on May 30, 2012 at 9:53 PM

bluegill is that sack of crap cd seven’s sockpuppet.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I used to think so, until one day they posted in the same thread with the exact same timestamp.

Flora Duh on May 30, 2012 at 9:53 PM

We don’t have one now. Obama is a Socialist Dictator and perhaps even a Muslim one.

I think Clinton qualifies as the “last Democratic President.” Haven’t seen one since, but I hope we never see another Socialist Dictator. Or a Muslim one, either.

Lourdes on May 30, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Has Ed Schultz ever been right about anything?

SparkPlug on May 30, 2012 at 9:54 PM

gracias mitt.

renalin on May 30, 2012 at 9:43 PM

..I thought you said you were going to take that English class at your local JC? Suggestion: visit this site and Hoover up as much as you can. Start with capitalization and pay attention to the use of apostrophes when making possessive nouns.

The War Planner on May 30, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Lourdes on May 30, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Lourdes on May 30, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I don’t know who is worse – you with your doomsday predictions if Romney is elected – or – the blue gilled one with Romney juice dripping down her chin.

Flora Duh on May 30, 2012 at 9:31 PM

That’s a mental image that’s going to linger.

listens2glenn on May 30, 2012 at 9:37 PM

You didn’t see her comment this morning in the perpetual candidate thread? I was reaching for a barf bag before getting half way though it.

Flora Duh on May 30, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I just went and read it. Good grief. She must have a Romney poster hanging over her bed and stare at it dreamily before going to sleep each night.

Bitter Clinger on May 30, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Even if Mitt wins and even if he does a good job as a conservative, there are generations of people who were brainwashed in universities and continue to be, so the idea that all these people will keep voting for Republicans under any condition is ludicrous.

Dongemaharu on May 30, 2012 at 9:55 PM

bluegill is that sack of crap cd seven’s sockpuppet.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Ed confirmed a couple months ago that they are not the same person.

JPeterman on May 30, 2012 at 9:55 PM

He seems to think there’s something wrong with that!

beancounter on May 30, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Flora Duh on May 30, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Not hard to do. Just open two windows.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 9:57 PM

JPeterman on May 30, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I was thinking the same thing.

Cindy Munford on May 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Ed confirmed a couple months ago that they are not the same person.

JPeterman on May 30, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I know he did. And with a smartphone and a computer or VPN it ain’t hard to appear to be in several different places.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I thought joana was csdeven’s sockpuppet!!!!!

Cindy Munford on May 30, 2012 at 9:59 PM

wildcat72 on May 30, 2012 at 9:45 PM

You’re sure about that? If you have cable or satellite each and every box is not only tracked, but they know more about what you watch and when than you do. Not even sure why anyone would pay for Nielsen data.

riddick on May 30, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I thought joana was csdeven’s sockpuppet!!!!!

Cindy Munford on May 30, 2012 at 9:59 PM

To be sure, I despise that crudball cd seven. panfish only annoys the crap outta me.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 10:01 PM

And the problem with that is…??

bgoldman on May 30, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Hannity completely lost me today not just for the guest list selection, which hasn’t been great in some time, but when he spouted another Romney camp perpetuated lie that as governor of MA Romney was pro-life. I guess Hannity missed out on all the video evidence to the contrary, maybe I should send him some links to refresh his memory.

riddick on May 30, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Has Ed Schultz ever been right about anything?

SparkPlug on May 30, 2012 at 9:54 PM

For the first time in my adult life, I hope Sgt. Schultz is right THIS time!

nicefly on May 30, 2012 at 10:04 PM

…To God’s ear. I am also anticipating PA turning Red on election night, and I will have appropriate celebratory beverages to fete the occasion.

Philly on May 30, 2012 at 9:29 PM

I’ll stay cautiously optimistic until I see all the returns come in. I know I’ll be working that night and if PA does go red, I’ll be trying very hard to suppress my urge to gloat to my liberal co-workers.

PatriotGal2257 on May 30, 2012 at 10:05 PM

riddick on May 30, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Well, it IS possible for cable to transmit data back (I use a cable modem for internet). It’s certainly NOT possible for a satellite receiver to do so, unless a phone line or internet connection is hooked to it, satellite transmitters (ie, a satellite dish that can send data BACK to the satellite) MUST be installed by FCC licensed professional installers (because the transmitter has to be fairly powerful). So it’s a sure bet that if you use satellite TV it’s not sending data back.

If it’d make you feel any better, since most of us have multiple TV’s, just watch the MSLSD meltdown on one and turn your others on to FNC or something.

wildcat72 on May 30, 2012 at 10:06 PM

riddick on May 30, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I personally think Romney is pro-life. But he’s a politician.
“How can you tell when they’re lyin’?”
“Their lips are movin’”

For the record, I am a pro-aborto Rethuglican.

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 10:06 PM

This is what the democrats get for being in the pocket of big labor.

The Unions are fat and lazy, they had a knee jerk reaction to call for a recall of Walker. It’s poor strategy- reacting and not picking your fights. The real threat is if the folks down in Illinois are paying attention. Look what the Unions have done to the land of Lincoln.

Act in haste repent in leisure.

Dr Evil on May 30, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Ed just did his part to GOTV for both Wisconsin and Romney. Thanks Eddo!

Swerve22 on May 30, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Wow, really, Sgt Ed? I sure hope you’re right and I doubly hope Romney gets elected so then we’ll never ever have to deal with a Dembecile inhabiting the WH! Oh but then you’ll be whining for eternity, oh wait, I forgot, you’ll be doing that anyway.

stukinIL4now on May 30, 2012 at 10:15 PM

This is not good.

One Party is Communism.

I doubt I will post again.

Pray. Pray. Pray.

Do not be fooled.

If Mitt remains the nominee you can kiss freedom goodbye.

I predict Obama endorses Mitt or even becomes Mitts VP.

Steveangell on May 30, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Your Unabomber shanty must be smoke-filled tonight.

Chuck Schick on May 30, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 10:01 PM

If she’s eighteen I might give her a pass, idol worship of a politician is problematic.

Cindy Munford on May 30, 2012 at 10:16 PM

That is the smartest thing I have ever seen written about what has come out of that gasbags mouth……….

crosshugger on May 30, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I dont’t think he could have thought of a better way to get GOPers motivated to get out to the polls on election day. Ed Schultz, conservative plant?

Swerve22 on May 30, 2012 at 10:17 PM

“Never”, hey, I’m cool with that; but, I prefer “democrat” to “democratic” cuz there’s nothing “democratic” about these a$$holes.

RoyalFlush on May 30, 2012 at 10:21 PM

If Willard wins this election – there WILL be another Democratic President …

in 2016.

LOL – Willard hasn’t the guts to save this nation – and since he will not – he will stand by and watch it burn.

HondaV65 on May 30, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I only come around for the Waterloo videos…

Hog Wild on May 30, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Could be.

The only thing holding the democrat coalition together is, milking the taxpayers for all their worth.

If the democrats lost even half as bad as 2010, that sweet sweet taxpayers cash will stop flowing. The various factions of the party will fall on each other like starving wolves, and that will be that. The Overton window will start swinging to the right, and the ability of the democrats to tap back into the cash dwindles. They will simply implode.

Rebar on May 30, 2012 at 10:28 PM

PatriotGal2257 on May 30, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Come on now, it’s more than worth it to take Election Night off :)

It’ll be fun to put back a few and watch the worst President in our lifetime get shown the door!

LevinFan on May 30, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Actually, if Democrat’s got back to their original Jacksonian roots, they wouldn’t be so bad.

The Democrat’s are all but admitting they’re socialists this cycle. In another twenty years they’ll be openly admitting they’re communists. And the shocking thing is people will be supporting them still and voting for them.

Jurisprudence on May 30, 2012 at 10:35 PM

HondaV65 on May 30, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Always great to hear from the hopeless whiners among us.

That’s the spirit that made American great.

NoDonkey on May 30, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Shultz is expecting Romney to do what Obama was going to do during his second term Name himself king and suspend the Constitution !

I am confident Romney will not do that – altho we may see a few cycles before another D is elected Prez.

KenInIL on May 30, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Please God! The President they consider to be the worst is the one that averaged 5% unemployment so if that’s as bad as it gets most folks will be fine with a Republican President going forward.

Wagthatdog on May 30, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Jurisprudence on May 30, 2012 at 10:35 PM

The sad truth is that Romney is basically a Dem from the 60′s while Maobama is a socialist.

So yes for the second time in my life I will be voting for a Dem in Romney (McLame in 08 was the first). The Democrat Romney is still a million times better than the radical marxist.

LevinFan on May 30, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I have already given some Texas green to Walker and Kleefisch, but this post just makes me want to give more!

Seriously… Anyone who can afford to give from in-state or out-of-state, please do! And those who live in Wisconsin, please get out the vote!

There is nothing sweeter than liberal tears (and the lamentations of their wimmenz)!

stvnscott on May 30, 2012 at 10:45 PM

LevinFan on May 30, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I would dearly love to, but I doubt my boss would allow it.

I will be poll watching and passing out campaign literature though, so I’ll definitely be in on some of the (non-alcoholic) festivities. :)

PatriotGal2257 on May 30, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Let me see:

2000: Rove, et al., ushered in 40 years of Republican rule

2008: Carville said that the year heralded a 40 year Democratic rule

If neither party does anything about entitlements and the debt, in 40 years, the Chinese could be ruling….and they rule in periods of a thousand or more years.

Resist We Much on May 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Lanceman on May 30, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Eeeuuw. I read about that. How can she be that desperate? He looks like a medieval gargoyle. Career move?

slickwillie2001 on May 30, 2012 at 10:49 PM

MoveOn, a giant in the progressive political world and an early endorser of Barack Obama in 2008, warns that it might have to “pull the plug” on key campaigns to help Obama and Senate Democrats if its 7 million members don’t pony up with at least $5.

Without a rush of new cash, MoveOn says it will have to give up efforts to elect Elizabeth Warren in Massachusetts, help the recall fight against Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, and energize younger voters who’ve soured on Washington.

“It’s like picking which of your kids you love the most. I just can’t do it,” said MoveOn in an email plea. “If we can’t increase our budget, we might have to dramatically scale back or pull the plug on some of MoveOn’s most important election efforts this year.”

Schadenfreude on May 30, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Schadenfreude on May 30, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Can you pass the Schadenfreude hankie? lol

Resist We Much on May 30, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I would dearly love to, but I doubt my boss would allow it.

PatriotGal2257 on May 30, 2012 at 10:45 PM

At least they let you pass out campaign lit. In today’s PC world, you never know.

A woman at my work who’s a veteran wanted to said out an email to the whole company saying “Happy Memorial Day” but was afraid to do so. Pretty sad state we’re in! Who knows when some MSLSD type might object!

Makes me want to barf.

LevinFan on May 30, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Alternate Headline: Ed Schultz prophesies that America will enter a golden age if Romney wins…

William Eaton on May 30, 2012 at 11:01 PM

What I would like to know is how this is NOT considered a campaign donation?

OBQuiet on May 30, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Ahh … Yea!!!

I don’t believe there are any Democrats. Today we have Socialists, RINO’s, and Conservatives. The last 2 come in all variations from moderate to Right, the 1st group make-up the left-liberal-socialist/Marxist movement. It’s just that the new name changes haven’t fully caught on fully yet.

wubu on May 30, 2012 at 11:10 PM

William Eaton on May 30, 2012 at 11:01 PM

^YES! Sounds good to me!

Also, I’m starting to think more and more that Walker would be an excellent VP choice for Romney. Yeah, it would enrage the liberals, but it would delight conservatives even more. Walker is a talented campaigner/debater and a courageous governor with impressive results after only a short time in office. Walker would help keep the focus on jobs, government spending and the dangers of Obama’s government-centered society.

I’m starting to lean away from favoring Rubio, simply because I think FL might go for Romney, anyway. It’s OH, PA (and, PLEASE, WI) that would be really great for Romney to win.

Portman would also be fine, assuming he can help win OH.

bluegill on May 30, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Since its a Constitutional abomination for the United States to have ever suffered under a liberal President, no more would be a tremendous improvement.

Its difficult to estimate the terrific harm this nation has endured from the cancer of liberal-ism.

Speakup on May 30, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Without even looking, I’m sure the response by many is, “We can only hope.”.

Yakko77 on May 30, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I hope Schultz is right.

gerrym51 on May 30, 2012 at 11:23 PM

^YES! Sounds good to me!

Portman would also be fine, assuming he can help win OH.

bluegill on May 30, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I think we need to keep Walker right where he’s at. He’s done a great job in WI and they need to keep that going.

I do agree that we need a VP that help us take a crucial swing state which is why I’m alot more open to Portman than I was at first.

LevinFan on May 30, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Of course he is right, at least the modern definition of a “democrat”, a far left liberal ideologue…the dems will move back to the more moderate position.
Debbie Downer, Pelosi, Reid, etc. will be obsolete. For them to win another nomination, they will have to be a moderate classic Democrat.
And the next 4 years they will have to purge their party of those foolish liberal partisans that have been running their party since Clinton left.

right2bright on May 30, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Lost in Jersey on May 30, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I don’t think that MSNBC will benefit THAT much.

That’s why YouTube and the blogosphere exist. We can watch the real news in real time, then flip over the next morning to see Ed Schultz go out, Howard Beale-style, on MSNBC.

And, of course, no one will watch CNN, because there is literally nothing worth watching.

Myron Falwell on May 30, 2012 at 11:44 PM

right2bright on May 30, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Only problem is, the socialist ideologues run the asylum in the Democrat party. There are no moderates. And after the butt-whupping they took in the 2010 midterms, whatever “blue dog” Pelosi-lapdog bloc that existed has been decimated beyond recognition.

In order for a “moderation” of the Democrat Party to take place, Hilary and Bill will have to take it over again and resume their “moderate” charade. But they will find out they are eight years too late.

Myron Falwell on May 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM

He says that as if it’s a bad thing.

AZfederalist on May 30, 2012 at 11:53 PM

He says that as if it’s a bad thing.

AZfederalist on May 30, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Special Ed does live in a parallel universe, so yeah.

Myron Falwell on May 30, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Has Ed Schultz ever been right about anything?

SparkPlug on May 30, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Well I certainly plan on praying that he’s right this time. IYKWIMAITYD……

SWalker on May 31, 2012 at 12:04 AM

If Mitt remains the nominee you can kiss freedom goodbye.

I predict Obama endorses Mitt or even becomes Mitts VP.

Steveangell on May 30, 2012 at 9:17 PM

wow..just..wow..

O_O..O_O..*Double facepalm*..

Dire Straits on May 31, 2012 at 1:20 AM

It’s just that sort of thing that concerns me. Like the FEDS UNDER 0bama, would release truthful stats that show Walker did the right thing. Ain’t happening in this universe.

Tomolena1 on May 31, 2012 at 1:47 AM

I see the Milwaukee Democrat Journal is trying to claim that the Walker lead is slim, and it still hopes for bad jobs report and a strong union turnout. Apparently it does not realize it is a business.

pat on May 31, 2012 at 1:48 AM

These guys aren’t going to release a truthful jobs report if it helps Walker. Not even if it means laws must be broken. You can take that to the bank.

Tomolena1 on May 31, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Ed. you still are giving these Romney haters a place to lie.

If you ever want your reputation back you are going to have to ban some of them.

The ones who are still spreading the propaganda about Romney being pro-abortion and such really shouldn’t be here.

Until they are gone you will never get your readership back.

petunia on May 31, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Lost in Jersey on May 30, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Which reminds me: Popcorn, artery-clogging Super Movie Butter. Gotta stock up.

98ZJUSMC on May 31, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Hey all, I have not posted in awhile and thought I’d drop a line…been busy on leave from the Hindu Kush and now on my way back over.

I see the posts are still “fast and furious” and I hope Ed is correct this time…for once.

g2825m on May 31, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Resist We Much on May 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM

What’s Chinese for “Reich”?

SKYFOX on May 31, 2012 at 5:54 AM

“Fear & Loathing” has to be the Obama 2012 campaign slogan.

albill on May 31, 2012 at 6:11 AM

Is that a promise?

MJBrutus on May 31, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Steveangell on May 30, 2012 at 9:17 PM

OK, OK. You can outdo Schultz for sheer lunacy in your sleep. Get a gig on MessNBC and we’ll laugh at the ridiculous things you say too.

MJBrutus on May 31, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Ed Schultz is the Hindenburg of MSLSD…

Khun Joe on May 31, 2012 at 6:54 AM

We should be so lucky.

DavidW on May 31, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Jurisprudence on May 30, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I agree with you, but it is interesting that Ann Coulter thinks Jackson and Van Buren were terrible. I usually agree with Ann on anything that’s not a social issue.

thuja on May 31, 2012 at 7:50 AM

In other headlines…

“Ed Schultz urges conservatives to vote for Romney!”

Ok, that might actually convince me!

dominigan on May 31, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Well, anyway, there will NEVER – mark my words – EVER be a Black president of these United States. We’re simply too rascist a society. The Man would never allow it. Wait a minute…

shuzilla on May 31, 2012 at 8:20 AM

he’s right, partially. the entitlement crash will mean no more dems. their party will disintergrate as a (semi) cohesive national party. romney will have nothing to do with it. the GOP senate and house will be the reason. their actions, and the math of entitlements. the doofus is right for all the wrong reasons. a solid B+.

t8stlikchkn on May 31, 2012 at 8:22 AM

So, ed. Whach yer point?

Old Country Boy on May 31, 2012 at 8:53 AM

He just out trumped Trump as the new bloviating ignoramus. Except that he’s more of a bloviating anus.

scalleywag on May 31, 2012 at 9:00 AM

If ed had any chance of being right, even once, let us hope this is the time.

chicken thief on May 31, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Fat Ed’s fifteen viewers in WI will be sure to vote early and often, just for him.

Akzed on May 31, 2012 at 9:02 AM

As usual, Ed Shultz is wrong. The BEST thing that could happen to Democrats would be for their recall effort in Wisconsin to fail and for Barack Obama to lose in November. Democrats need to pull their party back to center and reject the socialist far left. If allowed another four years, it’s not going to be a simple matter of reassessing their priorities, it’s more likely to be a complete and permanent rejection of the party itself by the American people. Imagine the mood of this country after another four years of the mess we’ve already seen.

Murf76 on May 31, 2012 at 9:07 AM

….if Mitt Romney gets elected, there will never be a Democratic president again in the history of the United States.

From his lips to God’s ears.

NotEasilyFooled on May 31, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Oh yeah, Ed, like Democrat presidents have really moved the country forward, haven’t they?

Cleombrotus on May 31, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Tell you what Ed, if we had fair elections in our country without voter fraud and we had to produce a photo I.D. THEN there would never be another democratic president. Fixed it for ya!

Winebabe on May 31, 2012 at 9:25 AM