The Blaze: “Hustler” smears S.E. Cupp; Update: Planned Parenthood, Sandra Fluke denounce

posted at 1:23 pm on May 23, 2012 by Allahpundit

Follow the link to see what I mean. Pure degradation, and not the first time an “adult magazine” has taken special aim at conservative women. Playboy did it too with their “hate f***” piece in 2009, but that got pulled after the outcry threatened the mag’s reputation for being kinda sorta respectable. How do you shame “Hustler,” though?

Better question: Can she sue? My gut reaction was no, partly because “Hustler” has famously been down this constitutional road before and came out a big winner. But note the fine print in that decision:

This case presents us with a novel question involving First Amendment limitations upon a State’s authority to protect its citizens from the intentional infliction of emotional distress. We must decide whether a public figure may recover damages for emotional harm caused by the publication of an ad parody offensive to him, and doubtless gross and repugnant in the eyes of most. Respondent would have us find that a State’s interest in protecting public figures from emotional distress is sufficient to deny First Amendment protection to speech that is patently offensive and is intended to inflict emotional injury, even when that speech could not reasonably have been interpreted as stating actual facts about the public figure involved. This we decline to do…

We conclude that public figures and public officials may not recover for the tort of intentional infliction of emotional distress by reason of publications such as the one here at issue without showing in addition that the publication contains a false statement of fact which was made with “actual malice,” i. e., with knowledge that the statement was false or with reckless disregard as to whether or not it was true.

The image in the Falwell case was a caricature; no one could have mistaken it for reality. A photoshop is different. The question for the court would be whether the disclaimer that “Hustler” posted alongside the image of Cupp is enough to make clear that it’s a parody or whether, in the age of the Internet and Google Images, the image has to be considered in isolation. (In that case, would they be off the hook if they simply slapped a “Satire” label in the corner of the image itself? Probably.) A separate question is what claim(s) Cupp would assert and whether the legal standards for each would be materially different. Remember, the Falwell case wasn’t a defamation claim, it was a claim of intentional infliction of emotional distress, although the legal touchstone that a public figure needs to show “actual malice” is the same in both. Could Cupp show that “Hustler” had reckless disregard for the truth here notwithstanding the big disclaimer next to the photoshop? It’d be a heavy lift, but we might get to find out.

Here she is chatting with Beck about it this morning. Exit quotation from her statement to The Blaze: “The outrage of Sandra Fluke will not be matched on my side. It seems that feminism has devolved into an institution that has picked losers and winners and has decided that some women qualify for respect and other women do not.”

Update: This is starting to get some movement on the left now, with Planned Parenthood and Sandra Fluke tweeting their condemnations of “Hustler.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 6 7 8 9

Sandra Fluke is a great example of how liberals view the role of government. How does a conservative not talk about Sandra Fluke and make fun of her. It’s not like Rush brought her up randomly, she was telling Congress about her sex life and claiming she spends a pile of money on sex. Don’t see the comparison to what Hustler is doing to S.E. Cupp. But seems Cupp has set the table for Fluke and others to make that argument.

Dr. Tesla on May 23, 2012 at 8:52 PM

SIGH

It’s one thing to make fun of someone’s ideas, but to get to the point of name-calling, that was unnecessary. I’m a Rush supporter and subscribe to his service, but he could have and is capable of doing much much better. He could have made his point cleanly, civilly and without taking it to a personal level.

Hustler has made it personal. How much more personal can one get after photochopping a d&ck in your mouth? That sounds pretty personal to me. YMMV.

What Cupp is trying to say and it’s not really hard, is that the left went batsh&t crazy after Fluke being called a name and here we have something exponentially uglier and definitely more personal and demeaning and we are hearing the sounds of crickets. She has made the point that there are two sets of rules and conservative women are not important and certainly not worth fighting for, at least not from “women’s” groups.

And no, I don’t count a throwaway 140 tweet to be any kind of meaningful denouncement.

It’s not that hard, but I guess when one’s default is being willfully ignorant and obtuse…

kim roy on May 23, 2012 at 11:48 PM

…it could have hit a thousand..believe me!

KOOLAID2 on May 23, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Control freaks like Esthier don’t want private companies to made those decisions on their own. :)

Dr. Tesla on May 23, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Esthier is a valuable contributor to this site. You’re a hunk of fetid, decomposing rat s**t.

MadisonConservative on May 24, 2012 at 12:01 AM

MadisonConservative on May 24, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Do you blame me for your dismissal from the Green Room? I get the sense you do, but not sure why.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM

This is…what…the third or fourth time you’ve brought up the Green Room? Jesus tap dancing Christ. Obsess much?

MadisonConservative on May 24, 2012 at 12:10 AM

kim roy on May 23, 2012 at 11:48 PM

I understand what point she’s trying to make, but I think she’s set the table for NOW and Fluke to say what Rush said about Fluke is like what Hustler did to her. I don’t think Rush’s comments were a problem, I heard them in real time and he never called her a slut. He was saying she was making up the bogus 3000 dollars in 3 years on sex claim, so she can’t be a prostitute is Rush is asserting he does not believe she’s spent that kind of money on it. His point was that if you are spending that kind of m0ney on it, you are kind of open for business. Also, Fluke put the detials of her sex life out there in front of members of Congress. I don’t think S.E. Cupp has done that.

I think you are being obtuse about some things.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:11 AM

MadisonConservative on May 24, 2012 at 12:01 AM

MadisonConservative:Use your words wisely/wittyly…..I don’t want
you banned,*wink-wink*,okay.Okay,in the traditi
on of the USS Iowa,keep nroad-siding!:)

canopfor on May 24, 2012 at 12:14 AM

MadisonConservative on May 24, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Well I sense you are bitter about it yet you still come post on the website. They wern’t paying you thought, right? It’s just a coincidence that I started posting here the same year you were denied access. What was the name of that other guy who used to post on the Green Room and was denied access? The guy that went hard left for some reason. I posted on his website a few times, I need to tweak him again sometime. You always called him Snooty.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:15 AM

A tad late to this,what has been done to S.E Cupp,
is waaaaaaaay over the line,

its F*****G Sick!

Progressive Perverts!

canopfor on May 24, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Thats broad-siding,not(nroad-siding).

canopfor on May 24, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Bobby, why do you get off on hijacking Hot Air threads?

blink on May 23, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Well I always get accused of hijacking threads but I can’t take pepole anywhere they don’t already want to go. Plus I haven’t posted on here for like 2 months or so. Mediaite is more my cyber home now, mostly b/c they have a lot of posts abou Anderson Cooper and that’s a gold mine for me and I think you know why. And they don’t wig out if you talk some trash. I dont want to have to speak in fear b/c then I’m censoring myself.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Is Cupp really her last name? I never seen that last name before. I didn’t know if it was a name she writes under, while her hame is something generic like Melissa Smith.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:21 AM

*sits back, munching on cheetos, just watching the show*

annoyinglittletwerp on May 24, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:19 AM

…Doc…go home…have fun! Night!

KOOLAID2 on May 24, 2012 at 12:23 AM

http://www.redsecupp.com/album.php It seems like she kind of likes to showcase her looks a bit.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:25 AM

On her website. S. E. Cupp’s most recent column is dated December of last year. Does she no longer write columns. I need to get a feel for her politics. She’s a stranger to me. Is she on Beck’s radio show or work at the Blaze?

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I think you are being obtuse about some things.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:11 AM

??? That paragraph makes no sense.

Plus, I thought you were going away to troll the Mediate folks.

And as I type this I see this:

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:25 AM

What does THAT have to do with anything. Attractive women who don’t hide their attractiveness deserve to be sexually demeaned?

Oh never mind. Don’t answer. Blah.

kim roy on May 24, 2012 at 12:34 AM

So hows it going? S E Cupp is a fairly attractive young lady and deserves better then this. Flint and his rag are nothing but leftist dillweeds.

Bmore on May 24, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Pass the popcorn ALT……..

angrymike on May 24, 2012 at 12:35 AM

I know this is going to sound bad to alot of you, and it is kind of terrible, but…anyone have a link to an unedited version of the photo? I need to examine the facts entirely before I know how disgusting this is.

jjraines on May 24, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Kim roy,

I am interested in why they targeted S.E. Cupp specifically. In my mind, she’s not really big enough name to warrant a cover on Hustler. Is she considered the #1 conservative “babe”?

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I love how important you think you are. It’s hilarious. Yeah, it was all Dr. Tesla. It wasn’t the article I posted that was taken down about six minutes later, after which my privileges were revoked.

MadisonConservative on May 24, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I have not watched Fox News since 2003, so if she’s want of their regular guests on there, I wouldn’t know.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:38 AM

I’m beginning to think that this Tesla fellow isn’t a doctor at all.

steebo77 on May 24, 2012 at 12:38 AM

MadCon,

What was the article about? You don’t have to talk about it, don’t want to get you in trouble again if it’s a touchy subject.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:39 AM

MadCon
remember, needs meds on a daily basis…………..

angrymike on May 24, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Tesla was an electrical engineer, not a doctor. My screenname is based on the fictional Dr. Tesla in the movie The Prestige, which I think is one of the better movies I’ve seen.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Just for you, ol’ buddy, ol’ pal.

MadisonConservative on May 24, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I’m the dude on the internet with the same name as the dude in The Prestige playing some other dude.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Like Doc Brown?

steebo77 on May 24, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Hey T, is the rent due, or are you behind on your rent? cause you must be getting paid by the post today. Haven’t seen this much of your droppings in a long time.

uncommon sense on May 24, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I’m beginning to think that this Tesla fellow isn’t a doctor at all.

steebo77 on May 24, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Ya THINK?
///

annoyinglittletwerp on May 24, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I’m beginning to think that this Tesla fellow isn’t a fellow at all.

steebo77 on May 24, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I’m beginning to think that this Tesla fellow isn’t a fellow at all.

steebo77 on May 24, 2012 at 12:43 AM

its just waiting for reassignment surgery and a Visa to Sweden :)

uncommon sense on May 24, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Mad Con,

You were kind of scary intense in that column. It’s kind of Keith Olbermanish. I thought you were trying to do satire of Keith at first then I realized you for real dude. You seem like an intense guy in general but that one sounds like you snapped a little. I think you scared Ed real good with that one. Ed can be tough, but he’s fair. I don’t know about preventing you from posting there ever again.

I tend to favor defeating Obama at the ballot box myself. That’ll be sweater than any impeachment would be and impeachment would never happen with a black president.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:49 AM

How was the burger Sparky?(Tesla reference) Or did your ride say screw that guy? Call a cab.

S. D. on May 24, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Madcon,

I think it’s good that you take out your anger in writing. That’s a good place for it.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:53 AM

S. D. on May 24, 2012 at 12:52 AM

It was a cab. My buddy named Jorge. Jorge isn’t always on time so I didn’t get to do 5 Guys Burgers N Fries tonight.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Let me give you guys some good free advice, always hit up 5 Guys Burger N Fries right before closing time, you usually score at least one extra free burger, sometimes two, and even more fries you shouldn’t be eating.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:55 AM

I’m a little late to the show, but was Tesla planning on getting a burger at Five Guys or trolling over at Mediate? I’m confused.

steebo77 on May 24, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Both. I can “chew gum and walk at the same time” as Hannity likes to say, over and over and over. :)

You are a good American. Let not your heart be troubled.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 12:58 AM

I don’t think you can troll Mediaite. THeir writers are basicaly trolls. It’s about trash talking and there is an expection you bring it when you are on there. It’s not your grandmother’s website.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:01 AM

It’s not your grandmother’s website.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:01 AM

No, it’s Dan Abrams’ website.

steebo77 on May 24, 2012 at 1:03 AM

To my knowledge, Dan Abrams is not my grandmother.

steebo77 on May 24, 2012 at 1:04 AM

S.E. Cupp is kind of an enigma. she has her own website but I still cant’ find out a whole lot about her.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:04 AM

No, it’s Dan Abrams’ website.

steebo77 on May 24, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I was slapping Dan Abrams around hard on there one night, and I thought for sure I’d be banned b/c leftwingers usually can’t handle it. But he stayed the course. As weird as this sounds, I respect Dan Abrams now.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:06 AM

I know this sounds bad, but my impression of S. E. Cupp is that she is the bad bad preacher’s daughter. Maybe that is wishful thinking.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Yo T, it really isn’t that hard. Either you have been under a rock, or you aren’t very proficient with the new fangaled Al Gore invention called the internet.

uncommon sense on May 24, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Ok, she’s on Glenn Beck TV, which I guess explains the strong passion for her among some people on here I recognize as big Beck fans. I was looking and I couldn’t figure out what her primary source of income was, but that appears to be it.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Well, I don’t watch Fox News, nothing really against Fox News but I listen to Rush when I get home from work on his website. I think it’s kind of curious how she ended up being some kind of prominent person on Fox. Her looks didn’t hurt her there.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:16 AM

She also use to work for Tucker Carlson… I’ll let you figure out who that is.

uncommon sense on May 24, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Uncommon
imagine me seeing you here, I’m out have fun……..;-)

angrymike on May 24, 2012 at 1:21 AM

The Bowtie. I don’t care much for him, he doesn’t seem like a big player in politics. I suspected her politics were somewhat in line with his.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Is S.E. Cupp the type of conservative gal that is “fiscally conservative, but socially liberal/moderate”? That’s my impression, based entirely on her photos on her website.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Uncommon
imagine me seeing you here, I’m out have fun……..;-)

angrymike on May 24, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Later, just trying to make sure that T has rent money.

uncommon sense on May 24, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Uncommon, you shouldn’t make fun of the unemployed.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I’ve seen more of her on Redeye then on the site you linked.

RickB on May 24, 2012 at 1:31 AM

That’s her personal website, hah. (I think)

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Red Eye seems to be the Ann Coulter show sometimes. I’m not a big fan of since she kind went into Romney hack mode during the primary.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:33 AM

RickB, how would you describe S. E. Cupp based on her Red Eye appearances. Innocent or bad. real bad? I get the feeling Hustler selected her b/c they noted this bad preacher girl vibe she gives off in those pictures.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I mean to say preacher daughter, not preacher girl. I’m out of it but that’s what weeks of unemployment does to you.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Uncommon, you shouldn’t make fun of the unemployed.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Are you unemployeed? As I actually gave you credit for having a job, my bad.

uncommon sense on May 24, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Uncommon sense, you know how to trash talk. You earned some respect tonight.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Good Lord in Heaven! Here take one of these.

Bmore on May 24, 2012 at 1:38 AM

I couldn’t listen to a band called Black Sabbath. I wouldn’t respect myself.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Good Lord in Heaven! Here take one of these.

Bmore on May 24, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Ah, come on in, join the fun! T was just explaining how someone of his stature is unemployed… can you imagine?

uncommon sense on May 24, 2012 at 1:42 AM

My favorite song is the one where the dude falls in love with some travestite. I think it’s called Lola by The Kinks.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:42 AM

uncommon sense on May 24, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Earlier he said he was going to Houston and then on to Iraq to work in the oil business.

RickB on May 24, 2012 at 1:46 AM

That’s true, i was offered that job. I don’t start for another month though. I was paid through April 18th so not bad given this economy. If you are willing to move, it’s not that tough to find work.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:48 AM

RickB on May 24, 2012 at 1:46 AM

I know, as he has been here all day on this thread. The fun thing with T, its like a box of chocolates… you never know what you are going to get till you open it. :)

uncommon sense on May 24, 2012 at 1:49 AM

I’m not going to Iraq, I made sure of that. I’ll be working on a design of an oil refinery to be built in Iraq.

I’d lose my head in Iraq pretty quick. I have bad luck.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:50 AM

I wince when I hear somebody tell Forest GUmp or Deliverance jokes.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:51 AM

I wince when I hear somebody tell Forest GUmp or Deliverance jokes.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Run T, Run

uncommon sense on May 24, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I see that you are a prig now.

RickB on May 24, 2012 at 1:53 AM

I couldn’t listen to a band called Black Sabbath. I wouldn’t respect myself.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Based on all your threads tonight, I didn’t think you respected yourself anyway, so you should give it a whirl.

uncommon sense on May 24, 2012 at 1:55 AM

RickB, you don’t ask why they selected S. E. Cupp over other conservative women? I don’t know if she’s the clear cut hottest young conservative woman out there. I don’t know anything about her really other than her name and she’s written two books and she’s on Fox and Beck’s show.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:56 AM

When I look at the pictures on her website, I see a woman who likes to play up her sex appeal. I’m not saying that makes it right that Hustler did that picture of her. I just don’t see her as a prominent conservative but I could be out of the loop, that’s why I thought it curious they picked her.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:59 AM

T, you really seem to have an obsessive hangup on Ms. Cupp

uncommon sense on May 24, 2012 at 2:00 AM

T, she’s a mystery to me. A riddle. I need somebody to connect the dots for me. Maybe Beck can devote an entire show to it.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 2:02 AM

I think there are a lot of guys out there that have never really noticed S. E. Cupp, and there’s some interest now b/c Hustler put her likeness on their cover. That’s why I was saying it was good for her from a career standpoint although when I said that earlier I didn’t understand the picture WAS THAT BAD, b/c I have not looked at it. I don’t like looking at women in degrading pictures even when they agree to it.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 2:04 AM

All right T, I have to go. Don’t get wound to tight around Ms. Cupp and go check out Mr. Carlson’s credentials and career, might help keep you out of the Crossfire. I wish you well and tell you to be a good human, but I have read to many of your threads and it would be like casting pearls before swine. I’m sure we’ll converse again.

uncommon sense on May 24, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Hey, Bobby, squeal like a pig.

blink on May 24, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Hey! Ned was never the same after his visit. ; )

Bmore on May 24, 2012 at 2:11 AM

uncommon sense, you are not Miss S. E. Cupp are you?

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Beck says in his interview with S. E. Cupp that if he had a daughter, she would look like S.E. Cupp.

S. E. Cupp didn’t seem to think that worked but she was polite about it. :)

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Somehow Beck turns the S.E. Cupp interview to talk about the crying picture of him that he claims is false (I don’t doubt this). Doesn’t seem quite as bad as being on Hustler though.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 2:28 AM

C.E. is a beautiful lady that has the lefties all in a wad
so they do what they do best. Prove they are high school /
college punks type that bow to Larry and the other scumbuckets
and print stories , and photoshopp . No surprise here. They’ll
ate this one just like the others they try to smear.

Still play by school age thug punk rules.

Texyank on May 24, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Ok, she’s against abortion. I didn’t think she was a social conservative for some reason.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 2:30 AM

. I have bad luck.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 1:50 AM

….he11!…Look at this ^ ^ ^ !!!…I’m having a bad dream!

KOOLAID2 on May 24, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Hustler’s real immunity is its total lack of a moral bottom. Thank you, SCOTUS!

This is the real war on women and the Supreme Court has condoned it by interpreting the First Amendment to include every indecency imaginable. All kinds of slimy vermin are crawling out from the “penumbra” discerned by Justice Douglas, and the Constitution affords the masses of us no right to be let alone, which was the original intent of pornography, public indecency, nuisance, slander and libel laws.

flataffect on May 24, 2012 at 2:45 AM

You know what’s remarkable today? Dr. T threatened violence against another commenter, which should be a bannable offense…but somehow the offending remark was “quietly removed”. And he has taken over the thread with his bloviating nonsense and obsession with Cupp–I think he must have an org*sm every time he types her name.

What I want to know it…WHY HASN’T HE BEEN BANNED? WHY WAS THE COMMENT QUIETLY REMOVED??? WHY THE DOUBLE-STANDARD? ALLAH? ED?

lovingmyUSA on May 24, 2012 at 2:47 AM

Wow! Just Wow!

Bmore on May 24, 2012 at 2:49 AM

loving,

That was a joke about high school kids who do meet up behind walmart for fights after schoool, according to what some entry level engineers told me. I was riffing off of that. It’s not like I’m flying up to Madison WI from Huntsville AL to fight Mad Con. That guy owns several guns and that column he wrote that they pulled from Green Air seems a little borderline crazy.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 2:50 AM

792

Bmore on May 24, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Well I think the best thing for conservatives to do is just ignore Hustler. If you complain about the photo you do end up playing in to what they want.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 2:52 AM

12 hours.
153 posts.
Too many synaptic misfires to count.

One giant cry for help.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 2:30 AM
Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 2:50 AM
Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 2:52 AM

steebo77 on May 24, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Steebo, how long did it take you to cut and paste all the time stamps from all my posts? :)

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 3:07 AM

When you are unemployed, all you have is free time. Take it up with the company who laid me off. I don’t like it anymore than you do.

Dr. Tesla on May 24, 2012 at 3:09 AM