Quotes of the day

posted at 10:36 pm on May 22, 2012 by Allahpundit

This brings on the second Willis stare — eyes narrowed, brow wrinkled. “I’ve been through enough of these,” he says. Just that — enough of these, not “enough of these to know.” Enough of these. Then he explains: “I get cranked up, I start talking about Hollywood and what’s wrong with what. Or politics. I might start in on Mitt Romney.”

Romney?

And with that one simple follow-up, Willis gets mildly cranked up. “Yeah, Romney. He’s just such a disappointment, an embarrassment. Chin up, hair up. He’s just one of those guys, one of those guys who says he’s going to change everything,” he is saying. “And he’ll get in there, and they’ll smile at him and introduce themselves: ‘We’re Congress, we make sure nothing changes.’ He won’t do it. He can’t. Everybody wants to be Barack Obama. And what did he change?”

***

Now that Mitt Romney has clinched the Republican nomination, a lot of partisans are urging conservatives to bury the hatchet and refrain from criticizing him, warning that doing so will hurt his chances of beating President Obama. But in a new ebook, Conservative Survival in the Romney Era, I argue that this is the exact wrong approach. Sure, it’s one thing for to vote for Romney over the much worse Obama, but that doesn’t mean conservatives should carry water for him in every instance and let conservatism morph into some sort of Romneyism. Doing so would represent a repeat of the mistake conservatives made when they set aside their principles to consistently defend Bush even as he pursued big government policies, and would make it far less likely that Romney pushes a conservative agenda if elected. It’s important to remember that conservatism and the Republican Party, while at times allied, are entirely separate things.

***

Ironically, one of the most frustrating aspects of Romney’s character — a calculating political nature that has enabled him to effortlessly reverse prior statements and positions — could prove essential to conservative efforts to pressure him into doing the right thing.

Critics of Romney who argue that he’s really a liberal and boosters who claim that he’s a true conservative both err by attempting to understand Romney through an ideological prism. In reality, he’s a businessman who wants to apply his well-honed management skills to the public sector. If one is to be successful in the business world, the important thing is to satisfy customers and maximize profits.

If Romney is convinced that conservatives will enthusiastically support him no matter what, then he’ll make the calculation that he has room to migrate left during the general-election campaign and throughout a potential presidency. But if he feels uneasy about his support among conservatives, he’s much more likely to run and govern from the right.

Rather than resting on their 2010 laurels, conservatives should work hard this year to put as many principled lawmakers as possible into Congress — people who won’t merely talk tough about shrinking government when a Democrat is in the White House, but who will be willing to resist calls for party unity and stand up to a Republican president if he tries to expand government.

***

Congress, though, would be the least of President Romney’s troubles. The real threat will come from the Republican Party’s very core, which likes him little and trusts him less. The moment he shows the slightest moderate or rational tick, someone such as Rick Santorum will barrel out of the GOP’s piney woods, screaming oaths, and enter the 2016 Iowa caucuses that, you might remember, Santorum won in 2012. He must be itching for such a fight, having already called Romney “the worst Republican in the country to put up against Barack Obama.” That, folks, is not a fudge…

It’s hardly conceivable that, as president, Romney will become the Romney some think he is. The forces that shaped him in the primaries and caucuses will not go away. He has been clay in the hands of the political right, and this will not change. After Romney recently disparaged Carter’s political courage, Gerald Rafshoon, once Carter’s communications director, shot back with this via Bloomberg View: “Scour Romney’s record for a single example of real political courage — a single, solitary instance, however small, where Romney placed principle or substance above his own short-term political interests. Let me know if you find one.” Rafshoon’s phone has not been ringing.

***

[I]t’s increasingly looking like Paul, 76, and his passionate loyalists are consolidating clout in state party organizations and laying the groundwork for a presidential run in 2016 by the congressman’s son, freshman U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky.

A run even — and, perhaps, especially — if Romney is the incumbent president. It’s a scenario that the younger Paul, 49, a Tea Party favorite, has not tamped down…

“Since the Republican Party is the vehicle through which this action is happening now, it’s probably better if Romney wins [this year] and is as bad as the libertarians expect him to be,” Brian Doherty, senior editor of the libertarian Reason magazine, said recently at a Cato event to promote his book, Ron Paul’s rEVOLution.

That scenario, Doherty argued, would allow a “convincing primary challenger to make very real to the party that there are two wings to the party fighting for supremacy — the Romney wing vs. the Paul wing.”

***

For more than a decade (not just the Great Recession but going back to 2000), economic growth has been far below its postwar average, and too low to keep the old regime afloat. You can’t have low taxes, high spending, and low deficits when the economy can’t break 3 percent growth.

This is something the D.C. establishment still does not seem to get. For years, their “farsighted,” bipartisan compromises were possible because the guys with the green eyeshades told them that the economy would grow to fill the gaps that they couldn’t fill. But now the economy can’t do that – so we have a mind-bogglingly large deficit and increased polarization in the political sphere.

That’s why the Beltway establishment has fundamentally misunderstood the nature of the Tea Party. That’s why they think the GOP battle over the debt ceiling was just plain rude. That’s why Mann and Ornstein have come back with these four sorry ideas. They don’t understand that the old way does not work anymore.

***

House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan predicted Tuesday that November’s elections could bring a broad mandate for the Republican Party to enact aggressive reforms to the nation’s finances.

In a nearly 30-minute speech at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, Ryan, a top name in the Republican Party, repeatedly evoked the Gipper as he called for changes to taxes and entitlements that Ryan said would parallel Reagan’s first year in office.

“We will not only win the next election — we have a unique opportunity to sweep and remake the political landscape,” he Wisconsin congressman said in a speech occasionally punctuated with applause and laughter.

***

“During the Bush administration, they had four years where the Republicans controlled the House, the Senate and the executive branch. We had a great opportunity to do great reform to fix what was wrong with this country. We didn’t do it — that’s where careerism comes in,” Coburn told TheDC.

“Careerism isn’t just a problem for Democrats. It’s a problem for Republicans too. When the number one goal is to make yourself look good at home, rather than fulfill your oath and fix what the country needs to have fixed, you’re actually adding to our downward spiral, and so I think it was a missed opportunity of tremendous proportions that the Republicans didn’t embrace what they said they believed in during those times.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

The War Planner on May 23, 2012 at 12:53 AM

; )

Bmore on May 23, 2012 at 12:57 AM

The War Planner on May 23, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Good song there, WP. And very fitting.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Just stopped back in to say nighty night….. boy do I need a long weekend…..

angrymike on May 23, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Bmore on May 23, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Cool tune..Just remember..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Fixed..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Good Night angrymike, I hear there is a long weekend coming up real soon. Might want to take advantage of that one. Sleep Well.

Bmore on May 23, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Coll tune..Just remember..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Fantastic song. Always a fave.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Bmore on May 23, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Cool tune..Just remember..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Its rare I don’t pick the skip ad. I actually thought this one was funny. The ElCamino jumping the schoolbuses and wrecking the china shop. Funny! Kinks rock!

Bmore on May 23, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I had 9 tabs open on one monitor and 5 on the other. I’m a multi tasker but me thinks that was one to many tabs. ; )

Bmore on May 23, 2012 at 12:56 AM

LOL. If I had that many tabs open, I’d wind up linking to a family photo or something, rather than a song. Five to 6 tabs are my limit at this hour. :)

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:03 AM

The movie with Sarah Michelle Gellar? Sorry, I never saw it. Did you like it?

jaime on May 23, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I thought is pretty good..Reminded me slightly of

American Beauty

which I thought was very good..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:03 AM

angrymike on May 23, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Goodnight, mike. Prayers for some good sleep.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Fantastic song. Always a fave.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:00 AM

The Sapranos gave it a boost in later years..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:05 AM

American Beauty

which I thought was very good..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I wouldn’t have pegged you as a fan of that movie. What did you like about it?

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:07 AM

American Beauty

which I thought was very good..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Yep. Depressing and full of sh!t, but it kept my attention the entire way through. Kevin Spacey was good in that movie. He was good in The Usual Suspects, too. I’m trying to remember if he did any other good movies. I suppose I could check on wiki, but I’m out of time.

‘nite, all.

jaime on May 23, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Good Night jaime, Sleep Well.

Bmore on May 23, 2012 at 1:11 AM

‘nite, all.

jaime on May 23, 2012 at 1:09 AM

‘Night, jaime.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:13 AM

I should turn in too. : (

Good Night All.

Bmore on May 23, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Feet to the fire.

Interesting subtitle, AP. Whose feet, and whose fire?

Ugly on May 23, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Goodnight, Bmore.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I wouldn’t have pegged you as a fan of that movie. What did you like about it?

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:07 AM

I have caught grief about that!!..I thought the actors did an excellent job protraying a pretty morbid storyline..:)..So I guess it was the acting that did it for me..:)

PS..I did NOT watch it with my wife..She would have freaked!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:19 AM

I can understand that. It did have a great cast.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:23 AM

jaime on May 23, 2012 at 1:09 AM

He has some excellent movies..Pay it Foward was very good in my opinion..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:23 AM

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:23 AM

..:):)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:24 AM

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Did you see Spacey in Pay it Foward??..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Yuppie Kai yay, Mr. Mittens

LegendHasIt on May 23, 2012 at 1:26 AM

So, after the past few weeks, this is the way I picture Obama reacting.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Did you see Spacey in Pay it Foward??..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Still haven’t seen that one!

As jaime mentioned above, The Usual Suspects was a great Spacey film. I really liked that movie. I was so shocked at the ending.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:29 AM

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:26 AM

LoLz..Very Good..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:30 AM

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.

LegendHasIt on May 23, 2012 at 1:32 AM

How is everyone tonight?

I have brought tunes!

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 1:34 AM

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Well we need to reverse and see the ones each has mentioned..I don’t think I saw The Usual Suspects (But I will add it to my list)..:)

PS..You will really like Pay It Foward..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:34 AM

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 1:34 AM

That is a good place to start!!..From the big chair!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I wouldn’t have pegged you as a fan of that movie. What did you like about it?

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:07 AM

It was a retelling of Ernest Hemmingway’s The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber (that’s a short story about a brow-beaten man who goes on safari with his wife, she cheats on him with the big-game hunter, then he ends up finding courage and slaying a charging rhino, only to have his wife kill him because he’s found his confidence again). Here was a man that had been so beaten into submission that he felt he had awoken from a long nightmare. The 16-year-old friend of his daughter represented his muse awakening in him, there was no way he was going to violate that symbol of purity with carnal pursuits. I never quite understood the gay overtones other than the writer was gay and felt compelled to inject it. Hollywood lore is that the script was far, far gayer the first draft.

John the Libertarian on May 23, 2012 at 1:37 AM

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Hello, uncommon. Good to see you.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:36 AM

well I could have started here?

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 1:38 AM

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Hi, and how is my Texas bell? you are in Texas correct?

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 1:40 AM

John the Libertarian on May 23, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I was hoping you would show back up..Thank you for the great insight..:)

PS..I thought there was some great acting in the movie..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:42 AM

What I love is the fact that team America (oops Obamie) seems to have the reverse Midas touch, everything they seem to touch turns to crap right now as a campaign… you just have to love that :)

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 1:42 AM

John the Libertarian on May 23, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Thanks for that info, JTL. I was never aware of that. Yeah, I really did not get the gay bit at all. But, it’s Hollywood, so shouldn’t have surprised.

There’s a similar reaction from me regarding Cider House Rules. Loved the acting and tried to ignore the offensive stuff. But that all went out the window when the screenwriter accepted his Academy Award and turned it into a celebration of abortion “rights.”

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:44 AM

LegendHasIt on May 23, 2012 at 1:32 AM

For whatever reason I was suddenly reminded of The Devil and Daniel Webster.

Logus on May 23, 2012 at 1:44 AM

I’m just waiting for team Obamie to come out and tell us this!

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 1:45 AM

well I could have started here?

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 1:38 AM

I honestly like that song. Lyrics, music, all good. It’s another song that gets stuck in my head.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:46 AM

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 1:38 AM

That is a good start also..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:47 AM

There’s a similar reaction from me regarding Cider House Rules.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:44 AM

I really liked Toby McGuire and Michael Caine in that movie. But c’mon, abortion rights? Seems those orphans we’re quite happy getting a chance to live, methinks.

John the Libertarian on May 23, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Coll tune..Just remember..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Whoa ho, awesome. Heard that song many times on my sopranos CD, but you vid link is great.

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 1:48 AM

PS..I thought there was some great acting in the movie..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:42 AM

How do you like getting f’d by the King?!
Oh, yes! F me your majesty!

John the Libertarian on May 23, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Hi, and how is my Texas bell? you are in Texas correct?

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I’m well. Yes, I’m from Texas. Can’t you tell by my accent? ;)

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:48 AM

For whatever reason I was suddenly reminded of The Devil and Daniel Webster.
Logus on May 23, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Walter Huston was pretty spry in that one…assuming you were referring to the movie.

But my quote was from Spacey, in Usual Suspects…

Who stole it from Baudelaire.

LegendHasIt on May 23, 2012 at 1:49 AM

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Completely out of context… but every time I see or hear the word or name ‘Grace’, I think of Bottle Rocket. Sorry.

Ugly on May 23, 2012 at 1:51 AM

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:44 AM

I didn’t know thescreenwriter did that..But I am not suprised..Sad really sad..:(:(

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:51 AM

John the Libertarian on May 23, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Exactly! But then, we’re not seeing the movie/the world through the same lens as these clowns.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:52 AM

John the Libertarian on May 23, 2012 at 1:48 AM

LoLz..And the Drive Thru scene was classic!!

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:54 AM

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Your welcome!..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Ugly on May 23, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Haha. No worries. :)

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Dire, from the Soparanos album. Me no speak Italian but I think she is saying she loves her some surely

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Of course this is what I think of Brucey of the Willis.

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Ugly on May 23, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Haha. No worries. :)

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 1:57 AM

This is what I always think of when I here Grace :)

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Ugly on May 23, 2012 at 1:51 AM

I think of “God shed his grace on thee” and especially me. Sometimes I need some. Anyway I think it is a nice name.

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Who stole it from Baudelaire.

LegendHasIt on May 23, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Never saw the flick. Read the short story years ago.

As for Baudelaire’s quote… it’s basically true.

Logus on May 23, 2012 at 2:04 AM

oops I meant here, not here

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:04 AM

oops I meant here, not here

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:04 AM

mean hear… still typing to fast… I feel sheepish :(

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Greetings from the Bright Side

DarkCurrent on May 23, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Did our guy win in ar and ky?

tom daschle concerned on May 23, 2012 at 2:05 AM

oops I meant here, not here

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:04 AM

stop it, you’re giving me acid flashbacks

John the Libertarian on May 23, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Did our guy win in ar and ky?

tom daschle concerned on May 23, 2012 at 2:05 AM

If you mean Rmoney, then yes, last I saw the 0 was leading 58-41 in Ar

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Never saw the flick. ……
Logus on May 23, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Despite me never seeing the whole thing all the way through in one sitting, I can recommend it.

LegendHasIt on May 23, 2012 at 2:07 AM

This is what I always think of when I here Grace :)

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Nice, thank you. I love that song and I love the pipes.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:07 AM

stop it, you’re giving me acid flashbacks

John the Libertarian on May 23, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Just wait till I have your screen flash different colors :)

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:08 AM

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Good one!!..:)

PS..Spin this and tell me what the think..She has a great voice IMHO!..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Oh wait… You were talking about The Devil and Danial Webster.. Huston makes a good devil, the rest of it is kind of stilted.

I was recommending Usual Suspects.

LegendHasIt on May 23, 2012 at 2:09 AM

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Thanks, arnold. We all need His grace. :)

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Nice, thank you. I love that song and I love the pipes.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:07 AM

This is cool, and the name is perfect for TFGP! :)

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:11 AM

DarkCurrent on May 23, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Hi there, DC.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:12 AM

stop it, you’re giving me acid flashbacks

John the Libertarian on May 23, 2012 at 2:06 AM

*wiping the spittle off of my screen*
That’s funny.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:13 AM

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:07 AM

+ 100.Hear!..Hear!..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Looks like Colon Powell and Hannity are getting it, badly.

Schadenfreude on May 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Having my morning coffee and listened to the AP story about Powell on the Today show not being able to say if he would support Barry again. he wanted to hear what hte repubs had to say. Probably not much. What a paragon of virtue Gen Powell is. When you need someone to let you down, just call 1-800-CPowell.

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 2:14 AM

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Good one!!..:)

PS..Spin this and tell me what you think..She has a great voice IMHO!..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Fixed..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 2:16 AM

This is cool, and the name is perfect for TFGP! :)

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Very cool, indeed. And what a great name for a band! Love it.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Greetings from the Bright Side

DarkCurrent on May 23, 2012 at 2:05 AM

thx for the headsup on the rocket launch to the ISS. Now I have to get up at 4:20am to watch it go over in CA.

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 2:20 AM

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 2:14 AM

That is so spot-on, arnold. The repubs don’t need to say a damn thing to that turkey, except maybe THIS.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Fixed..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Very good. She dated Craig Kilbourn who in my opinion was much funnier on the initial Daily Show than Jon Prikstein is.

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Even if Sara supports Hatch, I still think this is appropriate :)

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a Palinista.

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:25 AM

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Very appropriate rotflmao!

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:26 AM

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 2:23 AM

LoLz..:)

Dire Straits on May 23, 2012 at 2:26 AM

The repubs don’t need to say a damn thing to that turkey, except maybe THIS.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Very good. I also like a good sunny house cleaning.

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 2:28 AM

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Good song. And yes, she is.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:29 AM

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Hopefully you’ll get a great view.

It looks like it’ll be cloudy here in Shanghai until after the docking on Friday so I probably won’t get a chance. Kind of a bummer.

DarkCurrent on May 23, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Very good. I also like a good sunny house cleaning.

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Great song. Wow, haven’t heard that in a long time. And the sentiment is definitely apropos.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Night my HA friends. I have to go to sleepy and think of what presents our “leaders” have in store for us. That’s fine because there are many out there still who have other plans that don’t envision servitude.

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 2:37 AM

When Moochelle and the girls are not around, do you think O stands in front of a mirror and croons this song to himself?

Or, does he make his staff and cabinet gather around him each morning to sing it to him?

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:38 AM

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Thx, night, and I guess I’ll have to work on something a little more to the point. :)

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 2:39 AM

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Goodnight, sweet funny piglet.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:40 AM

arnold ziffel on May 23, 2012 at 2:39 AM

For you my friend Arnold :)

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Spacey, LA Confidential and Midnight in the Garden of Evil…

Gohawgs on May 23, 2012 at 2:41 AM

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:38 AM

now that is comedy!

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:41 AM

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:40 AM

I have a couple of their CDs. Great stuff. I used to sing, but I’d kill for a voice like that.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:45 AM

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:38 AM

and here I thought he would do the Tom Cruise thing :)

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:45 AM

Appropriate to the obamanation and his Chicago thugs…

Gohawgs on May 23, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Gohawgs on May 23, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Hey there, Gohawgs. Good job. I completely forgot about Midnight.

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:47 AM

and here I thought he would do the Tom Cruise thing :)

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:45 AM

If he does, it would be in his Mom briefs (that he wears underneath his Mom jeans). Ack, my eyes!

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:49 AM

4Grace on May 23, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Thanks for that, I do have to sleep sometime, this will take lots of therapy to remove :)

uncommon sense on May 23, 2012 at 2:51 AM