Obligatory: North Carolina teacher tells student not to criticize Obama

posted at 4:41 pm on May 21, 2012 by Allahpundit

We missed this yesterday as it went viral, but maybe that’s for the best since now I can bring you the exciting conclusion: She’s been suspended (with pay).

An employee at the Rowan-Salisbury School System said they have been flooded with calls from around the country on Monday…

The district released a statement on Monday.

“The Rowan-Salisbury School System expects all students and employees to be respectful in the school environment and for all teachers to maintain their professionalism in the classroom. This incident should serve as an education for all teachers to stop and reflect on their interaction with students. Due to personnel and student confidentiality, we cannot discuss the matter publicly.”

I’m 99 percent convinced that she’s a liberal who was forced to fall back on the inane “presidents can’t be criticized” argument to seem “even-handed” while imposing a gag order on O’s behalf, but one percent of me is holding out for the possibility that she really might believe it. Actual quote from the clip: “As a social studies teacher I cannot allow you to slander any president in here, past or present. If that’s the case, somebody could say negative things about the Tea Party.” …Yeah. Imagine if people started saying negative things about the tea party.

Maybe she just meant that she wanted to keep the classroom more or less free from political contention? I.e. no bashing Bush, no bashing Obama, no bashing the tea party, etc. Although in that case, what’s with her claiming that people were arrested for criticizing Bush? Are we dealing with a lefty hack here or, more terrifying, a social studies teacher whose grasp on the First Amendment is a lot less tight than her students’? Two clips for you, one the abridged version with highlights from Fox News and the other the director’s cut.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I’m of the opinion that this is further proof that we need to end the public school system. And I say this as someone who suffered through K – 12 in public school, in a bad area, and it was more or less as bad as in this video. Really, what is the argument for keeping this system anymore (at least beyond 3rd grade or so, once a child can read, write, and do basic math)? I don’t see any evidence that the system works anymore, if it ever did. Personally, in retrospect, I think my public school experience overall did me more harm than good. If I hadn’t been lucky and had a brilliant family, I probably would have ended up a criminal just like everyone else I went to school with did. In a sense, one might say I had de facto home schooling, which by itself renders all those years also a huge waste of public funds. Seriously, is this crap even necessary anymore? This isn’t the turn of the last century — past a certain point anyone can learn most 3 – 12 general study subjects on the internet. It would be cheaper just to supply poor kids with tablets every once in a while and say ‘good luck.’ Would we be any worse off? It might force more families to take more responsibility also.

WhatSlushfund on May 21, 2012 at 7:39 PM

lester

fester
jester!

KOOLAID2 on May 21, 2012 at 7:40 PM

The Board believes that professional judgment,
devoid of anger or negative emotions on the part of the staff member, shall be used when determining the appropriate disciplinary action to be taken

cane_loader on May 21, 2012 at 7:04 PM

So why does this woman still have a job? Seriously, I couldn’t have done what she did and still be employed. God knows what this shrew was saying when somebody’s cell phone was not recording!

Happy Nomad on May 21, 2012 at 7:44 PM

WhatSlushfund on May 21, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Jimmy Carter’s administration brought about the Federal Education mandate.

It was tough to implement because we are a Republic. Each State being its own sovereign entity. So, while states like Oklahoma taught agriculture and states like New York taught finance, Jimmy Carter managed to group all students, in all States under one big umbrella, called The Department of Education.

Orwellian? Yes. Functional? No.

So, when you see some Emo looking kid beating up on an Asian girl while simultaneously invoking gang violence while a teacher watches MSNBC during class (heavy sigh) and while you watch the cafeteria food being shipped in from China and heated in fast-cook ovens and being served to your child as the Feds take your child’s turkey sandwich away?

You can thank Socialism. Statism.

You don’t know anything. But you’re going to pay for it.

Willingly.

Key West Reader on May 21, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Paul-Cincy on May 21, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Fair enough. But I just don’t understand the full-on embargo. Not even a headline thread to update us.

You’re right though. Best to focus on Elizabeth Warren and Romney’s fundraising efforts.

Spliff Menendez on May 21, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Reminds me of the one where the teacher told the little girl if her mother voted for McCain her daddy was going to be in Iraq for a hundred years. Sounds like the same DUMB teacher.

Fleuries on May 21, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Yes she is black. If you goggle her name and go back far enough you see her fathers obit in 08 and her engagement pic in 1988. She is certainly a black woman and not a spring chicken

congma on May 21, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I would love to be the student when the teacher comes back from her suspension. I would stare at her all day with a smile on my face knowing that I was right and knew much more than the teacher in the area that was her supposed expertise. If I get a bad grade at the end of the term, I go straight to the Superintendent and show him/her that I know more than the teacher.

blammm on May 21, 2012 at 8:00 PM

blammm on May 21, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Very noble, indeed.

What the great populace fails to grasp is the vast envelopment of the Unions. Public Sector Unions.

You have the 1st Amendment Right to voice dissent. But your voice has no power over Contracts. The Union controls those. And they control State governments.

Study.

Key West Reader on May 21, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Allah I’m atually glad you posted this today instead of yesterday as it keeps this story alive and in the news. Breitbart posted this yesterday and there are over a thousand comments on this post.

I love that commenters posted the schools phone number & email address.

redridinghood on May 21, 2012 at 8:04 PM

It is for those reasons she should be fired not because she is a fat angry black woman who has no tolerance for criticism for her boy Barry.

Happy Nomad on May 21, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Where did you get your info that she is black?

I keep asking on the thread, but no one answers.

I would appreciate a link, before we falsely blame a fat, black woman instead of a thin, green one.

Thanks!

cane_loader on May 21, 2012 at 8:04 PM

congma on May 21, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I just walked in a just saw this, right after I commented.

Were you able to Google her and get a picture?

I tried, but maybe not hard enough.

cane_loader on May 21, 2012 at 8:05 PM

try the link above. It is engagement info. She is black. (Posted by congma at 7:55)

congma on May 21, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Now I saw your link.

Sorry.

I’m not on my game today, that’s for sure. Struggling in the dirt with a fuel tank with thunderstorms around and just typing before I think when I walk inside to take a break.

Thanks for the Google link!

cane_loader on May 21, 2012 at 8:08 PM

congma on May 21, 2012 at 7:55 PM

This is the link to her pic

congma on May 21, 2012 at 8:08 PM

So is anyone else feeling that we are crossing a new level of crisis regarding race relations in America?

So, SO many stories now… falling like rain… of BLACK PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY.

Whether it’s feral black mobs setting upon victims in public all year, all over the country, to black people raping robbing and murdering Americans, to black organizations putting out HITS on unconvicted defendants, to black people waving batons at polling places, to black people voting lockstep in an obviously racist manner for black candidate, to a black attorney general refusing to enforce hate-crime laws against blacks, to a black man fathering 30 children and then asking to be let off child support, to black congresswomen stirring up lynch mobs, to black people screaming incoherently on the radio and in the classroom when 0bama is mentioned…..

Damn, its getting ugly.

I am sick and tired of this growing refusal of an outsized proportion of black Americans refusing to be a part of civil society.

Black America need to get it’s S$#% TOGETHER!

The rest of America isn’t going to put up with it forever.

I’m not trying to troll or be outlandish. I’m calling it as it is, and I’ve had about enough.

The president needs to crack down on the growing racial trouble in this country.

Of all things, jerk though that he is, they MIGHT listen to him, if he would actually try to lead!

After wrecking our economy, he owes us that much, if he wants to have any legacy at all.

cane_loader on May 21, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Now that I’ve seen the teacher’s picture, I can say, yep she’s black.

And that rant against that student was UNHINGED.

FIRE THE B****.

cane_loader on May 21, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I would love to be the student when the teacher comes back from her suspension.

blammm on May 21, 2012 at 8:00 PM

It’s the end of the school year. What makes you think this angry black woman is ever coming back? I wouldn’t renew her contract. The little bit of insight from that YouTube video shows she really isn’t an asset to the school.

Happy Nomad on May 21, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Her heavy dialect betrays her race but I would point out that it is not at all relevant to this behavior. This is a standard liberal teacher–she could be white as a Cherokee and would be just as ferociously protective of her Dear Leader. Remember the feminists and Clinton?

And I’m sure union/lib bloggers have already cut and pasted some of the comments above so they can cry Racist, their knee-jerk defense maneuver. Internet combat is exciting, no?

spiritof61 on May 21, 2012 at 8:23 PM

cane_loader on May 21, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Eh, I wouldn’t get so out of sorts over this.

What you are witnessing ( I really hate to say it because I sorta liked Billy Jeff), is the culmunation of political correctness, wrapped in a soft cloak of communism/statism.

Key West Reader on May 21, 2012 at 8:31 PM

spiritof61 on May 21, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I would agree with you completely, EXCEPT:

1. The subject was 0bama.

2. The teacher’s behavior was unhinged.

I didn’t say she was unhinged because she was black.

I’m saying that a lot of black people seem to be acting unhinged these days.

Those are two vastly different statements.

cane_loader on May 21, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Happy Nomad on May 21, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Well, if I had to hazard a guess, I’d say the most likely answer would be teachers unions. Why do we think liberals fight so hard to keep them? They feed Democrat coffers and Democrats in return keep morons like that one employed. In a competitive labor market, I can’t imagine HOW somebody so clearly incompetent could keep a teaching job if not for contractual protections.

Murf76 on May 21, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Happy Nomad on May 21, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I’m sure that the school is just trying to duck the issue. She’ll be back after she served her paid time off suspension.

blammm on May 21, 2012 at 8:37 PM

If they don’t get ahold of this recurring “mob” situation quick, it’s going to get out of hand.

There’s something in the Bible to the effect of, “if you cater to people too much, they hate you.”

A key purpose of the government is to “ensure domestic tranquility.”

That comes from the Preamble to the Constitution of the United States of America.

Is the current president doing anything about it?

People are being dragged out of cars and beaten in the streets by black youths all over America. That’s a fact. Look it up. It’s happening at County Fairs, in business districts, and in neighborhoods.

I taught school. We’re not allowed to say “no” to these kids.

They have never encountered a firm hand in their lives.

The death penalty for mob assault may make the point.

Because if the government doesn’t get ahold of this soon, the study of human behavior teaches that soon the People will take their defense into their own hands. Then you’re looking at martial law and a race war.

Anyone who doesn’t want to see that, better do their part to petition the government to crack dow non the growing misbehavior we are seeing. A tipping point is near, when the people realize that the government will do nothing to stop a segment of society which is preying upon them.

cane_loader on May 21, 2012 at 8:38 PM

“Where did you get your info that she is black? I keep asking on the thread, but no one answers.”

I could have named that tune in three words: “No one aksed/axed…”

It may not be PC to say it, but to this day, I’m still shocked when I hear someone speaking English properly, only to find out they’re black. The constant, generation-after-generation butchering of the language shows the lack of assimilation rampant in their culture.

If we were to measure progress in the black community using pronunciation and grammar as the metric, I think we would clearly see what a miserable failure Affirmative Action has become.

The fact that a woman like this has been certified to teach should serve as an constant embarrassment to the progressives.

Keep keep lowering the bar libs. I just keep hoping you’re kids are getting the same quality education that you’ve been re-engineering all these years.

NumberTwo on May 21, 2012 at 8:42 PM

This used to be the summer song of a not-so-long-ago America. The locations haven’t changed. The vibe and activity have:

Callin’ out around the world, are you ready for a brand new beat?
Summer’s here and the time is right for dancin’ in the street.
Dancin’ in Chicago (dancin’ in the street)
Down in New Orleans (dancin’ in the street)
In New York City

All we need is music, sweet music,
There’ll be music everywhere
There’ll be swingin’ swayin’, and records playin,
Dancin’ in the street

Oh it doesn’t matter what you wear, just as long as you are there.
So come on every guy, grab a girl,
Everywhere, around the world

There’ll be dancin’, they’re dancin’ in the street.
This is an invitation, across the nation,
A chance for folks to meet.
There’ll be laughin’ singin’, and music swingin’
Dancin’ in the street

Philadelphia P.A., Baltimore and D.C now,
Can’t forget the Motor City,
All we need is music, sweet music
There’ll be music everywhere
There’ll be swingin’ swayin’, and records playin,
Dancin’ in the street

Oh it doesn’t matter what you wear, just as long as you are there.
So come on every guy, grab a girl,
Everywhere, around the world

They’re dancin’, dancin’ in the street
Way down in L.A., every day they’re dancin’ in the street
Lets form a big strong line, and get in time,
We’re dancin’ in the street.
Across the ocean blue, me and you
We’re dancin in the street

cane_loader on May 21, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Murf76 on May 21, 2012 at 8:33 PM

My guess as well but MY GOD!!!!

She is a bad teacher. Why is anybody defending her?

And I say this outside of politics. When your student is driving the discussion with relevant points and you do not have control over the discussion, You really are not a teacher.

Happy Nomad on May 21, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I’m of the opinion that this is further proof that we need to end the public school system . . . . . .

WhatSlushfund on May 21, 2012 at 7:39 PM

I’m pretty sure we’re all with you, here.

listens2glenn on May 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Listening to the tape I assumed she was a young black teacher. What surprised me is that, based on her high school graduation date, she is in her late forties.

bw222 on May 21, 2012 at 8:58 PM

When people this stupid are teaching our kids, it’s no wonder half of them can’t read or do basic math.

redfoxbluestate on May 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Hannity is playing the tape now.

redridinghood on May 21, 2012 at 9:13 PM

cane_loader on May 21, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Are you serious? If you can’t tell from the audio i’m not sure what to tell you, and accompany that with the fact she adamantly, defensively and untruthfully defends Obama.

Zcat on May 21, 2012 at 9:29 PM

I’m thinking both.

Notice that the school district is only interested in maintaining decorum in the classroom. No mention of the teacher’s breathtaking ignorance of a subject she’s supposed to be teaching.

Just one more reason to shut down government schools.

NoLeftTurn on May 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM

No doubt we are, but we are also dealing with a dullard teacher whose intelligence is notably lower than that of her class. I’d expect that this teacher would have been better suited for a job as a lunch room assistant. She’s wasting taxpayer dollars and more troubling without doubt she is wasting hour after hour of class time of American students who deserve far better.

Mike OMalley on May 21, 2012 at 9:45 PM

The audio on this is chilling. The students seem to be far more open minded than the teacher.

I believe, given the putative race of the teacher, that she is one of the 97%.

And no, I do not think we should end public education, nor do I think this teacher should be fired. But she should be required to apologize privately to each of the students she harmed in this presentation.

I’d love to know what subject this teacher taught. History? Social Studies? Civics? If so, she needs a refresher course on the Constitution so she can teach her subject matter properly.

If she’s any other subject, I would suggest that she not have political discussions in her class — it’s off topic.

unclesmrgol on May 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM

The irony, of course, is the minute this woman started screaming at her student she became the worst kind of bully- a bully with authority over others.

Happy Nomad on May 21, 2012 at 5:41 PM

She, or one of her peers, may well retaliate. Hadn’t thought of that….

unclesmrgol on May 21, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Looks like the comments are about over on this topic, but I just want to say I have mixed feelings about the episode. Basically I think students should sit and listen to the teacher, even if they disagree with them.

Paddington on May 21, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Think about this every time cities want us to throw more money at schools “for the chillen”.

She would be better off working for the TSA where her skills, intellect and command of the English language is a better match.

Robert Jensen on May 21, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Of course, AP takes the snark road when this really sucks and needs to be condemned and not just ridiculed (that AP just does so well).

Fuquay Steve on May 21, 2012 at 10:49 PM

People lock up their kids with psychos from the NEA. They are frequently worse than the nutty parents.

How about real time video cameras in the classrooms?

I am sure the NEA would love that.

They have them on police cars..

IlikedAUH2O on May 21, 2012 at 10:59 PM

This “teacher” should be fired.

KMC1 on May 21, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Paddington on May 21, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Well, that does not give the “teacher” the right to verbally assault and intimidate the student(s) who are busting her for her stupidity (notice I don’t call it “intellectual dishonesty?).

If she wasn’t a Democrat Teacher’s Union Lackey, the Left would take her out back and shoot her. And notice I didn’t say hang, because Democrat Union Hypocrisy is Race-Neutral.

Del Dolemonte on May 21, 2012 at 11:46 PM

I’m 99 percent convinced that she’s a liberal

You can be 100%.

the student repeatedly and explicitly told her he just raised a question about something Obama had done.

she could have put it in perspective as in so long ago but that would jeopardize the attacks on Romney. Instead she said it was OK to question Romney, a citizen, but Obama who we actually should hold to higher standards should not be questioned.

that is straight out of North Korea and 1984.

huntingmoose on May 22, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Besides her tenuous grasp of the subject matter she “teaches” did she seem to have control of that class? Or is cursing acceptable now?

Cindy Munford on May 22, 2012 at 12:27 AM

The teacher could barely speak English. the student on the other hand, had a clear understanding of English, and the ability to express himself

There was on possibility for a debate, because the teacher was incapable of that level of expression.

Sad the teacher was certified to teach.

Tells you about political correctness that the teacher’s illterate language did not cause her to be removed from teaching. IMHO, if the teacher listened to the recorded dialogu, she would not see her own incompetence

This is the gorilla in the closet. One may state the teacher was unfair, but one may not state the teacher was incompetent

Self esteem training not only praises bad performance, it ignores superior performance so all may be equal. Someone educated to praise themselves will not understand they have missed the mark

entagor on May 22, 2012 at 12:44 AM

To me, the most distressing thing about her “UH, UH!” was her attempt to silence any opinion dissenting from or challenging her own viewpoint.

A high school social studies teacher (in a perfect world) should ENCOURAGE calm, logical, fair and open debate of issues from different viewpoints.

This was anything but. Folks above describe her reaction as “unhinged”. Her reaction was clearly quite emotional and extremely heavy-handed.

Any position other than hers was immediately squelched. To me this is no different from Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union or North Korea.

Maintaining control over one’s classroom is one thing.
Being a dictator in that classroom, particularly when one’s students are (supposedly) mature enough to be able to formulate debates logically, is quite another.

IMHO this teacher should be fired. Or retired. Assuming she was teaching already when she married in 1988, she’s going on 24 years in service. For the Rowan County school system, an early retirement package would be an easy way to make this go away for them.

(Not that I think she deserves it.)

Yiwen on May 22, 2012 at 12:55 AM

They talked 100 times more shit about Bush and he AVERAGED 5% UNEMPLOYMENT.

Wagthatdog on May 22, 2012 at 12:58 AM

She should be fired. She should lose her pension. She should be barred from ever teaching in a school again.

njcommuter on May 22, 2012 at 1:51 AM

I knew without looking (still haven’t had a chance to “look”, only hear, but nonetheless it’s obvious to everyone here) that the teacher would be (sub-Saharan) African-American.

There are many smart reasonable black people. I talked to two last night: a good friend and someone new.

But.

This sort of failure to grasp basic ideas will happen not only more on the left, but also more in a racial group that is one standard deviation below the mean in average intelligence.

I wonder what it must be like in sub-Saharan African schools with no Caucasion or Asian admixture where the average is two standard deviations below the mean.

Mitchell Heisman on May 22, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Cindy Munford on May 22, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Nu uhhh.

arnold ziffel on May 22, 2012 at 1:53 AM

The school year is concluding in most places. A lucky break for her.

She will be back after getting a little warning. No problem.

Moesart on May 22, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Don’t never ever criticize Obama cuz:

Drugs Barry tried enthusiastically. Barry likes dog and pony shows that came to town. Thing is the dogs never FAIRed well. But they were tough. Just not as tough as the snake.

The Justice was right when he said “You lie!” to BARack. Just how right we never knew!

BarRY is our first Irish Hawaiian Kenyon African Illinoian White President who has a dog he wants to eat he named after himself or some bad armpit smell.

If he gets a second Dynasty, Bo’s arse is grass and BARack is the lawnmower.

Next up: Barry was a cannibal too!
Kids don’t ever ask what’s for dinner cuz it ain’t beef!! It’s all you!!!

The better to serve you with!

Sherman1864 on May 22, 2012 at 4:18 AM

The funniest thing is not that the woman is obviously black and fairly ignorant of her facts, it is that at least one of your posters can’t tell that!

You have to be from another country not to recognize the dialect heard here as a black woman. I spent a lifetime on the street. THAT is a black woman, spun up and arrogantly pissed off that someone isn’t listening to her words of wisdom!

Of course she wasn’t suspended. SHE’S BLACK! SHE’S FEMALE! Add gay to it and she’d be untouchable in today’s society.

Jeezz.. What is worse her attitude and ignorance teaching our kids, or schools afraid to admit they have a serious case of dumba** in their midst and being unable or unwilling to do something about it?

archer52 on May 22, 2012 at 4:22 AM

cane_loader on May 21, 2012 at 8:38 PM

It also doesn’t take a rocket scientist to predict what “blacks 4 Obama” will be doing in the cities when he loses.

I say we don’t rebuild the government housing this time after they burn it ( which they did in the Rodney King riots).

wildcat72 on May 22, 2012 at 6:17 AM

and doesn’t have a grasp of common English.

To be fair I think it’s her accent more than her grammar that make people think she’s not speaking proper english. Listen to it again. Most of the time she uses proper english.

Now her knowledge of the first adment…….yeah…

DethMetalCookieMonst on May 22, 2012 at 6:31 AM

I have never questioned our decision to go deep into debt to send our daughter to Catholic schools for 13 years. If you live in an area where the public schools are good, be glad. Most are not and they are getting worse. If it isn’t the liberal indoctrination, it’s the piss-poor quality of the education itself and the focus on “self actualization” and “esteem building”. Horsesh!t! Either you love your children enough to protect them from that or you don’t. Which is it?

Extrafishy on May 22, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Now her knowledge of the first adment…….yeah…

DethMetalCookieMonst on May 22, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Nobody “axed” me but, to be fair, educated people get beyond their accents. I had a co-worker once who hailed from the deep South. Somebody asked him why he didn’t have an accent. He said he got rid of it when he realized that people were automatically taking 15 points of their estimation of his IQ just because he talked like somebody coming out of Mississippi. This woman, bless her heart, doesn’t have the 15 IQ points to spare.

Happy Nomad on May 22, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Extrafishy on May 22, 2012 at 6:32 AM

The part that gets me is that schools seem to be spending so much time on social issues that there is little time for the “extras” like English or math.

Happy Nomad on May 22, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Either way, it tells you why the public schools are turning out so many poorly educated, poorly informed government dependents… and bankrupting state governments in the process.

Thank you, NEA.

If I had children in public schools, a voice or video recorder would be in their pockets every day.

petefrt on May 22, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I believe kids need to be taught respect, respect for their elders, respect for positions of authority, and respect for themselves. I believe these students needed to hear while you should respect the OFFICE of the President, respect for an individual must be earned by that individual. Obama himself, in a recent graduation speech, told graduating stuents they needed to learn how to stand up against authority, to rebel, to march, and to let their voices heard. how ironc, and once again hypocritical, Obama’s message is good for others but bad when used against HIM. Finally, this teacher obviously needs an education on politics and the law before she tries to teach kids about it. You can’t get arrested for disagreeing with a President’s policies, for disagreeing with him, or even disrespecting him. if THAT was true, most of the Liberals in this country, and Obama himself, would have been arrested by now for what they have said about and how they have disrespected Bush.

easyt65 on May 22, 2012 at 7:42 AM

While this teacher has some spare time, might I suggest she brush up on the Constitution and American history. I wonder if Hillsdale College still has that free class available?

Cindy Munford on May 22, 2012 at 8:32 AM

My my, how extremely paper thin the lefts skin is now that Obooboo’s vulnerabilities have been exposed. They ARE SCARED.

And if you think this is the extent that the left will react as they see their false prophet slide into oblivion, you are sadly mistaken.

Good job kid.

44Magnum on May 22, 2012 at 9:10 AM

[snip]

archer52 on May

Maybe I was trying not to assume someone was black until it was fact-checked, even though she sounded like it?

Funny I’m being ridiculed for not just making an assumption like you.

You know what assumptions do….

cane_loader on May 22, 2012 at 9:25 AM

This reminds me of the congress woman, in the ridiculous pink cowgirl outfit, claiming that Trevon Martin was hunted down like an animal. Their positions are based solely on politics and the black color of the subject, but white people are the racists. They wonder why our kids aren’t getting a decent education in public schools.

I wish that I could get suspended with pay! That must be nice.

cajunpatriot on May 22, 2012 at 10:36 AM

She’s a racist, pure and simple. She not only should be suspended without pay but should be fired!

neyney on May 22, 2012 at 11:16 AM

And people wonder why the richest nation in the world has an aggregate educative level of the 8th grade. This racist asscrack ought to be fired and have her teaching credentials revoked.

LizardLips on May 22, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I caught the video of this yesterday morning, and listened, dumbfounded, to the entire thing. Then I got a cup of coffee and listened again, and started laughing! I of course passed it around on the net.

Were I a member of Romney’s marketing team I’d work this into every political ad.

I thought the students were outstanding.

dahni on May 22, 2012 at 11:57 AM

The ignorance of this “teacher” makes you wonder how she was promoted from 8th grade to 9th. She sounds just exactly like a fishwife from Anacostia…shrill, ignorant, ridiculous, the winner in a debate is the one who can yell the loudest–but I bet she has a fabulous wardrobe.

Obviously, North Carolina doesn’t embrass the Socratic method of teaching.

Portia46 on May 22, 2012 at 12:16 PM

“Embrace”—phonetic spelling in a hurry does not always work, does it?

Portia46 on May 22, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I’ve been saying this for a year now… If Obama loses, there will be violence. There are certain people who will not accept his loss.

Bigurn on May 22, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Bigurn on May 22, 2012 at 3:56 PM

There already IS violence………who knows what November will bring? A certain amount of REALITY might just prove to be beneficial for the ole tree of Liberty n’est ce pas?

Katfish on May 22, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Living Proof and an exact expression of STUPID American people!?!?!

Colatteral Damage on May 22, 2012 at 4:41 PM