Quotes of the day

posted at 9:31 pm on May 20, 2012 by Allahpundit

The early border skirmishes of Campaign 2012 are reviving questions about one candidate’s former pastor and shining a spotlight on the other’s high school hijinks. Can a fresh round of questions about President Barack Obama’s birth certificate be far behind?

In a campaign year when voters have declared the economy their top concern, Obama and Mitt Romney are on notice that there’s no statute of limitations on the issues or conduct that might be used against them. And there’s sure to be somebody with money or other means to insert even low-threshold matters into the political dialogue.

“It’s open season,” says Eric Dezenhall, an expert on crisis management. “This is going to be very rough.”

***

House Speaker John Boehner is criticizing an abandoned super PAC plan to use the Rev. Jeremiah Wright against President Barack Obama.

“Well, look, this kind of nonsense shouldn’t happen,” the Ohio Republican said in an interview taped to air Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.” “The election’s gonna be about the economy and getting Americans back to work. And I think Governor [Mitt] Romney’s prescriptions are much better.”

***

ABC News’ George Will this morning slammed The New York Times for its story this week outlining a proposed advertising campaign to link Rev. Jeremiah Wright and President Obama…

Radio host Laura Ingraham agreed, and offered that this controversy may hint at things to come this election year.

“This to me was a shot across the bow that if you are a wealthy … If you are a wealthy, wealthy person in the United States, you happen to be conservative, you’re going to get involved in this election, then we are going to watch everything that you do, and you sort of step over the line, you talk about past associations with President Obama, anything like that, we will try to destroy you,” Ingraham said. “The idea that he (Ricketts) was considering it was a total false narrative put forward by The New York Times to send a message to other people, don’t you dare get involved in this election, in any type of, quote, ‘controversial’ way.”

***

In the interview, Wright told Ed Klein, author of The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House, that he keeps a cardboard box of documents and notes detailing his experiences beginning in March 2008, when the controversy over his sermons began. “It’s a painful box to look at,” Wright said.

“Marty had me over to his home for dinner in January [2010],” Wright told Klein. “He said to me, ‘Are you keeping notes on what’s happened to you in this Obama campaign?’ I said, ‘Yes, sir, I am.’ He said, ‘Don’t publish it until after the next election. They’ll think it’s sour grapes. Wait until after 2012.’”

It was at that point, Wright told Klein, that he decided to leave the box untouched, at least for now. “I don’t look at the box,” Wright said. “I haven’t looked at it since I’ve been to Marty’s house.”

“[Marty] said, ‘Don’t write that until after 2012,” Wright said. “I said, ‘I’m not.’ [He said] ‘Don’t publish it.’ [I said] ‘I’m not.’ I haven’t even looked at it. I’ve just put all of it in one box and said I would get to it later.”

***

“I will fight hard for Obama to win. But just as his 08 campaign did, I believe we must elevate & not denigrate. This is the Obama I know”

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

***

“It behooves us to talk about what [Romney] did” as CEO of Bain Capital, Axelrod said. To that end, the campaign has released ads attacking Romney’s business record at the venture capital firm as “vampire” capitalism.

“We believe strongly, [as] most Americans do, we honor success, we celebrate success, but we want everybody to have a fair shot at it,” Axelrod said. “If you ask me, ‘Was Romney good at making money for himself and his partners?’ Yes. [But] if you ask me, ‘Was that a good vision for building America’s economy?’ …The answer is no.”

***

Karl Rove insisted on Sunday that attacking presumed Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney over his work at Bain Capital will not help President Barack Obama as much as his re-election campaign expects…

“We saw that in how the Obama campaign went after him: they put a grand total of $83,000 behind their attack ad, and everybody in the media lapped it up. But let’s look at the facts: Romney invested $180 million in the company, the company made money for a while and eight years later after a flood of cheap-end steel came into the United States – principally from China – it and a number of other steel companies went under – over two years after he left Bain Capital.”

“Over time, I think, this is going to be okay for Romney, as long as he engages in it,” Rove added.

Via Mediaite.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

novaculus on May 21, 2012 at 12:47 AM

My mom was from N.Y., they moved to Virginia when she was in her early teens for the war effort. I have always mourned the disappearing differences of our regions but you have brought up a great point and maybe those very insults will be what keeps the South alive. Nothing makes me want to act like a hillbilly or a redneck more than being derisively called one.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 12:57 AM

OmahaConservative, I am male. I also like to know gender. When folks say good night I feel obligated to respond. Females get Pleasant or Sweet Dreams, Males get Sleep Well or in predators case Sleep Easy.

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 12:58 AM

de rigueur on May 21, 2012 at 12:57 AM

The rabbit and the economy is all I can think of.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 12:58 AM

The one I’ll remember.

de rigueur on May 21, 2012 at 12:53 AM

I chose the same one, upthread. We chose well. :)

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:00 AM

tom daschle concerned on May 21, 2012 at 12:49 AM

So should I look at your long hours as I do high gas prices? Things that make The Won look like the worst president ever?

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:01 AM

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Hey there. By your name I assume you are Christian. Good to meet you, I am a Missouri Synod Lutheran guy…

Finally, I am in and am proud !

burrata on May 21, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Belated welcome to HA…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Dire Straits on May 21, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Better yet, did you have a powder blue leisure suit???

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Good one..Did you have a “Leisure Suit”??..:)

PS..Good to see you..:)

Dire Straits on May 21, 2012 at 12:54 AM

As always, good to see you. I was starting to worry. : ) HeIIfire I’m not the leisure suit type of guy. ; ) I do own a few suits. Mostly I wear shorts and t-shirts in summer and 6-pockets and long sleeve t-shirts in winter. Since 9-11, always BDU, all branches. I don’t want folks to forget our finest are deployed, so its my not to subtle way of reminding them. ; )

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 12:58 AM

I still say they were a great ad series.

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:04 AM

I always like to know everyone’s gender. I’d hate to call another dude darlin…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 12:52 AM

A noob dude. West Coast, which means I’m pretty much out of sync with this site most of the time.

de rigueur on May 21, 2012 at 1:05 AM

So if I understand this correctly, Karl Rove whined about the possibility of an attack on Rev. Wright rather than raise cane about Republicans getting accused of something that never happened?

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Better yet, did you have a powder blue leisure suit???

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Most frightening one I ever saw was canary yellow. With vest. And matching patent leather plastic shoes.

de rigueur on May 21, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 12:49 AM

I had one growing up!!..For some reason my mother thought they were cool!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 21, 2012 at 1:06 AM

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:02 AM

It has 2 meanings, actually. Yes, there’s the Christian reference. Grace is also my middle name.

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:04 AM

The “are you better off than you were four years ago” ads?

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:08 AM

OmahaConservative , mostly on the night crew here on QOTD, you find the best folks you would ever need to meet. A couple of exceptions. Upppereastside, ElenaKagen, I think most of the others have been walked to the door. Most of the remaining trolls are cowards and don’t like to step foot in here. We try hard to police this place. QOTD is my favorite place at HA.

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:08 AM

The one I’ll remember.

de rigueur on May 21, 2012 at 12:53 AM

I chose the same one, upthread. We chose well. :)

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Missed it, sorry. I’ll pay for the second round.

de rigueur on May 21, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I take overtime when its available. God blessed me with a good job. I have more than i need. I just like working…im weird that way…something our liberal friends could never comprehend.

I agree with you that the whine is the worst president ever. I never thought i would see things in the shape they are here in the USA. The times seem to be changing…and not in a good way.

Remember, gas prices arent as high as the whine would like. Im looking at buying some propertyabout an hour outside the city. Gas prices will have an impact on how much property i can get.

As far as the coming general election, most of my friends are in the democrat matrix. One has woken up. It is refreshing to hear him break ranks with the matrix.

tom daschle concerned on May 21, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:08 AM

The Cain fish and rabbit ads. I like them. LOL! ; )

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Better yet, did you have a powder blue leisure suit???

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:03 AM

rofl..No I did not!..:)

Dire Straits on May 21, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Speaking of good late nighters, anyone seen uncommonsense?

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:10 AM

de rigueur on May 21, 2012 at 1:06 AM

My oldest (middle thirties) first real suit for Easter was light blue, bow tie and he had white shoes. In retrospect he looked like a used car salesman. You can’t convince them, when they see the pictures, that there wasn’t anything else available.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:11 AM

de rigueur on May 21, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Haha. Visions of Napolean Dynamite.

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Lolz! I was in QOTD before you even knew it existed, but I welcome you to the family…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 12:57 AM

When I was a kid, folks often commented on my Southern manners. I still say Sir and Ma’am, and open doors for ladies, etc. Those ways have garnered some strange reactions over the years. But those manners are just the wrapping on a core set of values. I grew up with Southern concepts of manhood and womanhood. Yankees just have no clue, and they don’t have a clue that they don’t have a clue. Sad.

novaculus on May 21, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I’m still recovering from Ms. Kagan’s “Cry Me a River” selection. Good Lord, who raised that child?

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:14 AM

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Grace is my very favorite word in the English language. God is VERY good to us…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:14 AM

tom daschle concerned on May 21, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Isn’t it great? It seems that most of us have at least one friend or relative or co-worker that has woken up. Those numbers will add up!

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:15 AM

novaculus on May 21, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Good manners and hospitality won’t ever let you down.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Here is a conversation I had with a snotty relative of mine today, at lunch :

Aunt : Romney is so stupid, he is attacking Obama’s religion
Me : How ?
Aunt : He is lying about Obama’s pastor, and attributing things which the pastor never said
Me: How is that stupid ?
Aunt : That is so 2008
Me : So ?
Aunt : This is 2012
Me: So Obama is not running for POTUS in 2012 ?
Aunt : You hate black people
Me : Look at me again….look at my husband..and then , say that one more time
Aunt : You don’t understand,he is the President and we can’t do that to him ..
Me : So we should not run a background check on him because why ?
Aunt : You argue a lot
:) :)

burrata on May 21, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Speaking of good late nighters, anyone seen uncommonsense?

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:10 AM

No, I haven’t. I was wondering the same thing a couple of nights ago.

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:17 AM

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Thanks. I see the gist of what you’re saying.

anotherJoe on May 21, 2012 at 1:17 AM

tom daschle concerned on May 21, 2012 at 1:08 AM

It’s a great time to take buy property if you can! I like to work also, I never thought I would “retire” this early. It sure doesn’t take long to get out working shape, the little I have been doing lately wipes me out.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:18 AM

I think if I could choose the perfect scenario it would be 70 at night 85 or so up to 90 by day. The Miss’s says I have the metabolism of a hummingbird. I’ve never been sure if that was a good thing with her or bad. ; )

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I have a nice succulent garden. Everything I have read say they do best between 40 and 80 degrees. So do I.

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:18 AM

OmahaConservative, I know that, I’ve been reading it since it came into existence. Just never had the interest in joining up until last fall. Just so you know I have been a loyal reader of not only the posts but the comments since before Allah signed up. ; ) The start actually. So when I did start commenting I already knew who I thought I might enjoy. Unfortunately many of the early ones are long gone.

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Good manners and hospitality won’t ever let you down.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I’d love to be a guest in your home, just once darlin’
You remind me of a young version of my gracious grandma…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:11 AM

I just… refused… If I had to dress up it was blazers and the skinniest ties I could find. Was never more relieved than when The Preppy Handbook made it cool to wear khakis again.

de rigueur on May 21, 2012 at 1:18 AM

OmahaConservative, and thanks for the welcome on board. ; )

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:19 AM

arnold ziffel , that’s because you are succulent, my favorite little piggy. ; )

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:20 AM

burrata on May 21, 2012 at 1:16 AM

The Won has it made doesn’t he? You can’t vet him in 2008 because it’s racist and you can’t vet him in 2012 because he’s president. I think it’s cute that no one seems to think the $150K bribe was okay because Rev. Wright didn’t take it.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Grace is my very favorite word in the English language. God is VERY good to us…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Amen to that.
It’s funny that I like my middle name now. In school, however, no one
(not even my best friend) knew my middle name. I was such a klutz and every time I would trip or fall or screw up, someone would say, “Way to go, grace!” No way was I going to let them know my name. LOL

P.S. I finally told my friend about 3 years ago.

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:22 AM

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Any time, I love company.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:14 AM

I know, right? She is a strange funny lady.

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 12:58 AM

What does uppereastside get?

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Bmore, You are a great addition.
For those who liked Leisure Suits I wish I had all that polyester crap to sell you. A single ash or a spark from a joint melded them to my skin. I still have the scars to prove it…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Dire, don’t you have a tune we can all enjoy?

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:23 AM

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Good evening, Mr. Ziffel.

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:24 AM

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Very little I imagine. ; )

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:24 AM

de rigueur on May 21, 2012 at 1:18 AM

I know, the classics are the best but they didn’t have those things for two years old little boys. He recovered and has to wear suits all the time now. None of them are light blue.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:24 AM

What does uppereastside get?

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Something…communicable…if you get my drift

tom daschle concerned on May 21, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 12:42 AM

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Driving around inland today it was 95º, now about 65º on the coast. That’s about right for me. Almost missed the solar eclipse for the marine layer this evening. (On the other hand, didn’t need to view it through smoked glass, either.)

de rigueur on May 21, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Completely OT, but since some folks are posting links…

Stevie Ray made a reference to Little Johnny Taylor in one of his songs. Soooo good:

Part Time Love

You’ll Need Another Favor

novaculus on May 21, 2012 at 1:27 AM

What does uppereastside get?

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:22 AM

A swift kick in the ass, unless she is a lady…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:27 AM

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:18 AM

I have one of those around my mail box with rocks. I need to go get some new stuff. Some of them don’t like when it gets really hot but they come back in the fall.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:28 AM

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:23 AM

; )

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:30 AM

A swift kick in the ass, unless she is a lady…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:27 AM

In her case we could make an exception. We don’t really know gender though. He claims to be wealthy, with kids and a fit wife. I’m thinking tri-curious.

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:32 AM

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:23 AM

I had the same problem with polyester pants and skirts. Had to patch a couple of the holes so as to avoid parental questioning.

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:28 AM

I had that in San Diego but my undocumented illegal alien gardners hated them and chopped ‘em up…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:21 AM

How do we know that he didn’t take it?
I think he didn’t take the $150 K ,
but demanded and got a much much larger amount!
No way a Chicago thug will shut up unless his mouth is stuffed with dollar bills.
As Churchill said, we just need to establish his price !

burrata on May 21, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Perhaps more apropos, given the hard times:

Stuck In The Mud

novaculus on May 21, 2012 at 1:34 AM

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:32 AM

What is sick is we thought they looked good at the time. Right now a man could wear suits, shirts, and pants from about 1989 to the present and not really be noticed. However crap from 74 to 84 will always stand out. And not in a good way.

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:36 AM

novaculus on May 21, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Schweet Little Johnny. ; )

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:37 AM

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Wish I had someone to patch that crap up. It was toxic and painful…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Perhaps more apropos, given the hard times:

Stuck In The Mud

novaculus on May 21, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Nice.

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Steve kimock band

novaculus on May 21, 2012 at 1:27 AM your link reminded me of steve kimock. I was listening to the dead hour sat night and was introduced to him. They guy can play guitar, for real.

tom daschle concerned on May 21, 2012 at 1:40 AM

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:36 AM

A very successful life insurance agent touted the advantages of polyester to me back in those days. Fortunately for me, by the time I was in a position that required wearing suits, the Age Of Polyester was in its death throes…

novaculus on May 21, 2012 at 1:40 AM

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I’m ashamed I wore some of that sh!t. Wish I could blame it on the acid I dropped in them days…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Hey there…Good to meet you, I am a guy…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Careful OC, 4Grace is a karate chick…

Gohawgs on May 21, 2012 at 1:41 AM

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:36 AM

What do you mean “thought” we looked good. Picture this: polyester hip huggers, matching top, bright blue eye shadow, long straight hair, and dancing to THIS at the school dance?

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I hope the Honorable Mayor of Newark was able to escape in his MG before the obamanation’s bus rolled over him…

Gohawgs on May 21, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:28 AM

I started out with about ten in 2007 and now have over a hundred. I built a shade trellis and the more frost tender ones get wheeled into the garage in winter. However, this past winter most of em were left to see who liked Frosty the best.

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:43 AM

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:32 AM

That’s weird, I thought the homeowner got to pick that stuff out.

burrata on May 21, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I guess we don’t really know but I’d be willing to bet that the media will never tell us one way or the other.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Early call time tomorrow.

Good Night All.

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:44 AM

The GOP will betray you!..:)

Dire Straits on May 21, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Night b!

tom daschle concerned on May 21, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Grace is my very favorite word in the English language.

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:14 AM

See? OC comes back after a long hiatus and hits one out of the park. I’d say it is the very best word in any language.

John the Libertarian on May 21, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Later..Enjoyed it!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 21, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Oh, thanks again 4Grace. I owe ya. ; )

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Careful OC, 4Grace is a karate chick…

Gohawgs on May 21, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Kewl. She can help lift my tranny…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:46 AM

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:43 AM

I had cleaned mine out last year, but we had zero frost this past winter. Not that we get a lot but none was a bit odd. I like rocks and need some new weird shaped ones.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:46 AM

John the Libertarian on May 21, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Hear!..Hear!..:)

Dire Straits on May 21, 2012 at 1:46 AM

tom daschle concerned on May 21, 2012 at 1:40 AM

That’s one thing I like about you. You play a lot of music that I have either never heard, or have had limited exposure to.

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:47 AM

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Girls look good in pretty much anything. We just want to unwrap it. Call me crazy but I still like blue eye shadow. The more the better.
My wife hates it when I put it on too heavy for church.

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:48 AM

I probably should be hitting the hay. One of the puppies (Riot) just ate one of my flip flops.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Gohawgs on May 21, 2012 at 1:43 AM

+ 10..Good one!..:)

Dire Straits on May 21, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Belated welcome to HA…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Thank you very much…and I was born to be a mutiyaar

burrata on May 21, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Gohawgs on May 21, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Lolz, ain’t that the truth?

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:50 AM

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:47 AM

One is better than none i reckon. :)

Anyone got a buggy enviro? Our winter wasnt the best here in mo. The ticks and mosquitos are horrendous this year.

tom daschle concerned on May 21, 2012 at 1:50 AM

My wife hates it when I put it on too heavy for church.

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Please excuse my cousin, he’s from the left coast wing of the family…

Gohawgs on May 21, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Just keep him away from the Ray-Bans!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 21, 2012 at 1:51 AM

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Polyester hip huggers with halter tops, those were the days. But OC is right, you didn’t want to get near an open flame.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Early call time tomorrow.

Good Night All.

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:44 AM

‘Night, Bmore. Have a great Monday!

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Night mrs. Munford.

tom daschle concerned on May 21, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Gohawgs on May 21, 2012 at 1:50 AM

LMAOROF. Seriously, my ribs ache…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Oh, thanks again 4Grace. I owe ya. ; )

Bmore on May 21, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Not at all, friend. :)

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Is anyone else disturbed by the phrase ‘non-dairy creamer’?

tom daschle concerned on May 21, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Dire Straits on May 21, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Did I tell y’all about that?? I have to say kudos to Lens Crafters for fixing them for me at no charge. The shoes were on a table, obviously not high enough.

Cindy Munford on May 21, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Kewl. She can help lift my tranny…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Tranny, huh?

4Grace on May 21, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Is anyone else disturbed by the phrase ‘non-dairy creamer’?

tom daschle concerned on May 21, 2012 at 1:55 AM

and ” sugar-free sweetner” ?

burrata on May 21, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Cindy, in San Diego my illegals were allowed carte blanche since it was a stupid condo association. I would never ensnare myself in another nightmare like that again…

OmahaConservative on May 21, 2012 at 1:57 AM