Quotes of the day

posted at 10:43 pm on May 14, 2012 by Allahpundit

Mr. Obama’s declaration last week that he supports same-sex marriage prompted ministers around the country to take to their pulpits on Sunday and preach on the issue. But in the clash over homosexuality, the battle lines do not simply pit ministers against secular advocates for gay rights. Religion is on both sides in this conflict. The battle is actually church versus church, minister versus minister, and Scripture versus Scripture…

On Sunday, after Pastor Wooden quieted the standing ovation in his sanctuary in Raleigh, a sea of pink hats and dresses in honor of Mother’s Day, he went into a sermon that portrayed the fight for the same-sex marriage amendment as a divinely ordained cause.

Quoting from Exodus, he said God had led people to the polls with a “high hand,” just as God led the Israelites out of Egypt. Mr. Obama went “against God,” the pastor said. He invoked the New Testament passage from Romans in which men turn away from women and burn in their lust, “men with men.”…

“The only thing that has changed in the church since the first century is who is considered ‘us,’ and who is considered ‘them,’” [Pastor Schneider] said. “The essential issue is the same: We aren’t sure ‘they’ belong with God at all. When I was young, a pastor said, whenever you draw a line between us and them, bear in mind that Jesus is on the other side of that line.”

***

“I, like the president, have evolved to a point of marriage equality,” Clyburn said in an interview on MSNBC. “I have not always been there. I grew up in a parsonage, a fundamentalist Christian parsonage, and I grew up with that indoctrination. And I have grown to the point that I believe that we have evolved to marriage equality.”…

“I will remind you that in my lifetime, it was illegal in some states — this state, one of them — for black and white couples to get married,” he said. “I think that we have seen in many churches that call themselves fundamentalist and Christian teach a theological tolerance of slavery and servitude.”

***

In Atlanta, at the historic Ebenezer Baptist Church – where Martin Luther King Jr. got his start – the Rev. Ralph Warnock addressed the president’s remarks near the end of his sermon.

“The president is entitled to his opinion,” Warnock said. “He is the president of the United States, not the pastor of the United States.”…

Black pastors who preach in favor of same-sex marriage know they may pay a price if they take Obama’s position, says Bishop Carlton Pearson.

The Chicago-based black minister says he lost his church building and about 6,000 members when he began preaching that gays and lesbians were accepted by God.

“That’s the risk that people take,” he told CNN. “A lot of preachers actually don’t have a theological issue. It’s a business decision. They can’t afford to lose their parishioners and their parsonages and salaries.”

***

“This is the Bible Belt, and we still believe what the Bible says,” said Harty Wallingford, a civil engineer in Ohio’s Appalachian region. “They can change the Bible in the city, but we won’t change it here. We’re not like California. They’ve just gone crazy there.”…

“No. 1 for me is the morals of this country,” said Wallingford, who believes his friends and neighbors will feel the same. “He (Obama) just lost this county. There’s no way.”…

In the end, though, these Democrats and Republicans in a swing county of a swing state found one more point of agreement. As glasses were drained and dinner plans made, they had a final chance to reflect on what they all thought would, in the end, make the difference on Election Day. To them. To Ohio. And, maybe even, to the nation.

They offered up a two-word response, and it had nothing to do with the news of the past week but rather the issue of the times.

Almost in unison they said: “The economy.”

***

Pat Robertson offered a tepid hint at an endorsement after the interview, reminding his viewers that Romney is their best option.

“It looks like the people who were worried about his Mormonism, at least that crowd is diminishing somewhat,” Robertson said. “The question is, if you have two candidates, you don’t have Jesus running against someone else. You have Obama running against Romney.”

***

***

“I hope you evolve… I’m just teasing.”

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

***

“This is the heart of the cultural war, Megyn, it is the fundamental beliefs … in Christianity, in scripture and tradition, and all those ideas of right and wrong against a new secularist idea which is quite militant, no doubt gaining in strength. That is the root of the culture war. It’s just like abortion. Is it okay, I mean is that a progressive move or is that the killing of an unborn child. These are the things that are really dividing the country and they’re going to continue. I didn’t declare it a culture war, we just admitted it was there.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

You can love anyone you want, you can live with anyone you want; but granting same sex marriage is not natural and neither is it a right. I have nothing against gays, but nature is nature, we are gender specific for a reason. To deny that is to deny your future. A society cannot survive without procreation, and same sexes do not procreate. Of course you can argue about adoption and surrogacy, but that’s not the same thing no matter how you dress that up.

Kini on May 14, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Crap. with all the other news going on outside of HA’s walls. Yet here we are gayer than ever! I’m an alpha male, I don’t do gay well, Dang it!

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Here take a snort and pass the jug around.

RickB on May 14, 2012 at 11:33 PM

I have two ex-best-friends from whom I drifted apart, as we got older, because I realized how childish and inconsiderate they were – (both were lifer Democrats, 0bama voters and champion mooches, as well).

The last time we were all together, we were eating a late dinner in a quiet restaurant on the outskirts of Vegas, where one of them lives.

For whatever reason, the two started talking about some subject with loads of profanity and graphic sexual practices, and they were using their outside voices.

The only other people in the small side room we occupied were an elderly couple, probably around 80, quietly eating dinner at a table 10 feet away.

I asked my friends to tone it down, out of consideration. One of them asked what my problem was, and called me “uptight.” The other then said, it’s a free country, and I can say anything I want!

He began calling out to the room, “VAGINA! VAGINA! VAGINA! VAGINA!,” VERY loudly, his voice echoing off the walls.

I quietly told him that he was a selfish a$$hole.

After that trip, I never hung out with either of those friends again, after a 30+ year friendship.

cane_loader on May 14, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Prince-Purple Rain

melle1228 on May 14, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Brilliant song from a brilliant album.

John the Libertarian on May 14, 2012 at 11:29 PM

OMG does that bring back memories. Now I have to get Prince back on my playlist.

melle1228 on May 14, 2012 at 11:33 PM

LAURIE GOODSTEIN

Little groups against one another. That doesn’t work for me.

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:34 PM

He began calling out to the room, “VAG***! VAG***! VAG***! VAG***!,” VERY loudly, his voice echoing off the walls.

I quietly told him that he was a selfish a$$hole.

cane_loader on May 14, 2012 at 11:34 PM

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:30 PM

I guess I’ll have to tone it down.

That gives me the Slow Blues (in C).

jaime on May 14, 2012 at 11:34 PM

RickB, Thank you , thank you very much.

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:35 PM

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:30 PM

I guess I’ll have to tone it down.

Aaaahh! OK, I’m fine. I think I can do it.

jaime on May 14, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Ahhhhh! Ramp it up. I want to see cane loader crap himself.

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:37 PM

cane_loader on May 14, 2012 at 11:34 PM

And your point?

JPeterman on May 14, 2012 at 11:38 PM

there was “American Woman”

Bishop on May 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Poor Julia. No Sugar Tonight.

John the Libertarian on May 14, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Hehe!!..:)

PS..I thought Lenny Kravitz did an excellent job covering that song!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 14, 2012 at 11:39 PM

cane_loader on May 14, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Well then, you get the good neighbor award there, but we have to take it from you for being frends with those two douchebags. It’s late, lighten up Francis.

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Gay jamming the news cycle ?

FlaMurph on May 14, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Kini on May 14, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Good to see you!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 14, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Felicia Sonmez

Is Clyburn………….. ah screw it. I’m sick of this false scenario. Men and Women are different. Why can’t we enjoy that fact? One man, one woman. Correct me if I’m wrong, but marriage is to protect the offspring created by man and woman. Can’t we leave at least one tradition intact?

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Good Night all!

gophergirl on May 14, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Ahhhhh! Ramp it up. I want to see cane loader crap himself.

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:37 PM

No, I want cane_loader to enjoy him/herself here. I was just making a point, but maybe the point was too subtle, or the means of making it not subtle enough. In any event, enough is enough.

Well, maybe one more. A little later.

jaime on May 14, 2012 at 11:42 PM

And your point?

JPeterman on May 14, 2012 at 11:38 PM

If you can’t discern my point, it’s not worth explaining to you, since you’ve decided to snark.

cane_loader on May 14, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Felicia Sonmez

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Nope… you must be assimilated into the collective.

melle1228 on May 14, 2012 at 11:42 PM

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:40 PM

You sound like you and my ex-friends would get along just fine.

cane_loader on May 14, 2012 at 11:43 PM

It’s late, lighten up Francis.

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:40 PM

That’s my girl!

Rio Linda Refugee on May 14, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Good Night all!

gophergirl on May 14, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Good night!

melle1228 on May 14, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Good Night all!

gophergirl on May 14, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Take care..

Electrongod on May 14, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Well, maybe one more. A little later.

jaime on May 14, 2012 at 11:42 PM

thanks :-) – -it was just a bit direct… though of course we all hear much worse, getting blasted at the traffic light and in the parking lot!

cane_loader on May 14, 2012 at 11:43 PM

The kids only show up for Ron Paul threads and we old ladies don’t click on the blue letters.

Rio Linda Refugee on May 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Dan Gilgoff

This is stupid. Of course God loves gays. Why on earth would God not love gays. If you are religious, didn’t God create gays? God created many things folks don’t like individually. I’m sure everyone here can name a few things they don’t like that God created. God must like them.

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:40 PM

You sound like you and my ex-friends would get along just fine.

cane_loader on May 14, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Not quite, sugar. You need to loosen your girdle.

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

But I’m going to exit the thread now before it becomes an exercise in pointing the “prude” finger and posting obscenities just because the letters are on our keyboards.

No need to derail the thread, and given the snark, I can see Russia from my house.

cane_loader on May 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Good Night gg, Pleasant Dreams.

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Time goes a lot slower when you’re trying to behave.

jaime on May 14, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Not quite, sugar. You need to loosen your girdle.

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

You’re selfish and inconsiderate.

Old ladies and kids read this thread.

Good night.

cane_loader on May 14, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Good Night cane_loader, Sleep Well.

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:47 PM

cane_loader on May 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Good. You’re the only one whining on and on about your virgin ears. Sheesh.

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Oh, be nice. : )

listens2glenn on May 14, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Not quite, sugar. You need to loosen your girdle.

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

You’re selfish and inconsiderate.

Old ladies and kids read this thread.

Good night.

cane_loader on May 14, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Go to bed, rainbow connection. You’re the one judging everyone around here.

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:48 PM

gophergirl on May 14, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Later..Enjoyed it!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 14, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Good to see you!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 14, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Thanks

Kini on May 14, 2012 at 11:48 PM

cane_loader on May 14, 2012 at 11:46 PM

‘nite

jaime on May 14, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Oh, be nice. : )

listens2glenn on May 14, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I’m trying listens2glenn, I just think that there are some other issues out there we should be talking about. This one is talked out. Its making me cranky. I have no problem with gays. Its just one QOTD too many on it. ; )

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Oh, be nice. : )

listens2glenn on May 14, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Yeah, we could be discussing all that crony money going to Chicago, but, we’re still stuck on this distraction. I feel your pain.

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Baby, what you want me to do?

jaime on May 14, 2012 at 11:54 PM

And your point?

JPeterman on May 14, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Kind of obvious, I thought.

Your sarcasm about someone trying to keep things from totally going downhill was rather self-righteous. cane_loader was right about jaime, and AllahsNippleHair is egging things on.

And I call it self-righteous because there’s certainly a tone of I’m better than you.

If anyone speaks up about things that really are offensive—not something such as going off topic—then that person gets the same kind of grief given to those who don’t like off topic comments.

INC on May 14, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Here you go. Take a listen to Pandering King Obama tearing the Constitution apart again.

Video: Obama Highlights The “Flaws” With The U.S. Constitution…

JPeterman on May 14, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Pauline Arrillaga

Thank goodness someone who still has their eye on the ball besides Kool. The Economy!

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Video: Obama Highlights The “Flaws” With The U.S. Constitution…

JPeterman on May 14, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Now you’re just trying to make me cranky, it won’t work, I’m almost done this thread. ; )

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Egging things on? What do you mean by that? What are you saying, INC? Wake me up when the outrageously outraged go to bed.

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

God loves gays/lesbians/homosexuals because they are PEOPLE. There are no people he doesn’t love.

But I’m telling you, the God of the Bible didn’t create ANYONE that way. This entire current worldly/earthly environment we live in, is not the way God created it.
Perversion exists in many forms and sub-categories; ALL of it due to the First Adam’s sin.

Homosexuality is just one manifestation of it.

listens2glenn on May 14, 2012 at 11:58 PM

What’s all the hubub?

President War-on-America is just continuing the theme that peeps like Madeline Albright have been espousing for years……that America shouldn’t be the worlds only Superpower.

….Ssoooooooo, in keeping with that theme, he’s declared war on Unborn women, war on job creators, war on the coal industry, war on Wall Street, War on Sheriff Joe, War on North Carolina, war on Great Britain over the Falklands, war on Israel over its’ refusal to live in the pre 1967 borders, war on pipeline builders, war on States like Arizona over just trying to seal the borders that he claims are “mostly fenced”, he’s declared War on Mitt donors, he’s had the IRS declare war on Tea Parties, he’s had his minions like Think Progress, Color for Change, Media Matters etc stage boycotts to drive folks that oppose him like Beck and Limbaugh to the fringe advertisers. He’s declared War on those that oppose him in Congress, he’s had the Ag Department declare War on families that Farm, he’s declared War on Catholic hospitals……..and I could go on and on.

He’s the DOTUS and more affectionately known here in Possum Holler as the Chicken that Woosted on America (thank you Rev Wright).

Obama / Sullivan 2012!!!

Hope and Strange.

PappyD61 on May 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM

My feeling is that we should all be treated equally under the law. One should be able to leave their estate, or any benefits, to a member of one’s family regardless of the type of sex they engage in. So, if we’re going to talk sex on this blog 24 hours a day like we have been recently, I’ll do it my way.

jaime on May 14, 2012 at 11:25 PM

If I’m not mistaken, that is why people have wills. All people can make out wills. It’s allowed. By benefits, do you mean survivor Social Security payments? Is that what this is all about?

a capella on May 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Video: Obama Highlights The “Flaws” With The U.S. Constitution…

JPeterman on May 14, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Actually that didn’t make me cranky at all. I am so going to enjoy waving bye to his sorry arse. ; )

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:00 AM

A little weird, but not bad. I wonder what it is.

jaime on May 15, 2012 at 12:01 AM

No Tell me more

Basilsbest on May 14, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I have no idea how that happened.

Basilsbest on May 15, 2012 at 12:01 AM

listens2glenn on May 14, 2012 at 11:58 PM

That may all be true. God created Adam.

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:01 AM

I have no idea how that happened.

Basilsbest on May 15, 2012 at 12:01 AM

You hit the wrong button?

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:02 AM

INC on May 14, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Yep.

a capella on May 15, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:00 AM

How about the real war on women?

Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood Offers Families Free Female Genital Mutilation To “Preserve Chastity”…

JPeterman on May 15, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Is that what this is all about?

a capella on May 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Estate taxes, survivor benefits, and the like. They were originally put in place to make sure dependent children were taken care of. But if they are extended to people who engage in certain types of sex, why not everyone?

jaime on May 15, 2012 at 12:04 AM

a capella on May 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM

It really is about entitlement and forced social acceptance. Both are about as far away from Conservative and Libertarian principles as you can get.

melle1228 on May 15, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Possum Holler translation:

It’s much easier to accept the dissolution of thousands of years of human history that “marriage” means a man and a woman when you’ve done like I’ve done and soaked yourself in the blood of the unborn by supporting vigorously the murder of tens of thousands of children in my own black community. Once I did that (and was allowed to enter the Progressive Temple of political power I could accept a lot of things that seemed offensive before.

Clyburn…………not exactly Booker T. Washington level of greatness.

PappyD61 on May 15, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Rat Rod Junk Yard Blues

jaime on May 15, 2012 at 12:06 AM

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:57 PM

If you think I’m outrageously outraged, well, that’s no problem. There are some things that call for outrage.

Self-righteous trash-talking mockery done by those who view themselves as sophisticates who are better than everyone else really ticks me off.

A certain trash-talking elite who disparaged bitter-clingers comes to mind.

INC on May 15, 2012 at 12:07 AM

McKay Coppins

This guy had to get bullied in school. Robertson’s tepid endorsement of Rmoney™. Remind me again what his other options are?

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Come back to us!!..:):)

Dire Straits on May 15, 2012 at 12:08 AM

How about the real war on women?

JPeterman on May 15, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Oh I’ve been cranky at Muslims for a while now. Men who treat women that way deserve my crankiness.

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Come back to us!!..:):)

Dire Straits on May 15, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Thanks Dire, I needed that. : )

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:10 AM

AllahsNippleHair on May 14, 2012 at 11:57 PM

A certain trash-talking elite who disparaged bitter-clingers comes to mind.

INC on May 15, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Oh, okay. So, someone coming here and cooling someone else’s speech and me bustung their hump about it equates to me being a liberal elitist stepping on a bitter clinger?
Got it.

AllahsNippleHair on May 15, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Video 1, That dude is still voting 0 because 0 is black. Pathetic.

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Are there any lesbians in here tonight?

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Of course. I’m one, having founded years ago, LIMB (Lesbians Imprisoned in Male Bodies) and we are sick and tired of being discriminated against. It’s got to stop!

TXUS on May 15, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Dire Straits on May 15, 2012 at 12:08 AM

What does it mean?

jaime on May 15, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Are there any lesbians in here tonight?

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:03 PM

TXUS on May 15, 2012 at 12:12 AM

O_O. o_O

AllahsNippleHair on May 15, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Oops…..Flippy/Floppy,and Obama discuss’s his Faith on
marriage…………to a Man and Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=======================================================

Illinois Senate DeBate
Interview with Obama and Alan Keys!
Video(9:49)

Obama on homosexuality
on Sep 13, 2008
***************

canopfor on May 15, 2012 at 12:14 AM

jaime on May 15, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I guess I’m not getting your point. Estate taxes were put in place to take care of dependent children so gay marriage whould be allowed? Having inherited some property , I can assure you the estate taxes were not intended to protect anyone’s children. Not seeing the logic here.

a capella on May 15, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Orianthi

jaime on May 15, 2012 at 12:16 AM

TXUS on May 15, 2012 at 12:12 AM

That reminds me of a really funny joke.+_+

Rio Linda Refugee on May 15, 2012 at 12:16 AM

AllahsNippleHair on May 15, 2012 at 12:12 AM

You’re watering down the back and forth.

And yeah, it’s a liberal elite pattern to mock anyone who tries in any way to speak of any standard of goodness and exhibiting thoughtfulness or kindness.

INC on May 15, 2012 at 12:17 AM

What’s all the hubub?

PappyD61 on May 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM

All of the top leadership in the Democrat party are aiding and abetting the One World Government agenda (and some Republicans too, I’m sure).
The U.S. is THE only thing standing in their way.
Everything they do is centered around disabling the U.S. (actually, getting us to disable ourselves), so that America can be “absorbed” with little fight.

listens2glenn on May 15, 2012 at 12:17 AM

What does it mean?

jaime on May 15, 2012 at 12:14 AM

It means absolutely nothing!!.It is just a catchy tune!..:)

Dire Straits on May 15, 2012 at 12:17 AM

JACKSON: Why not let the Muslims have polygamy and bigamy?

MATTHEWS: Mr. Bishop, I hope you evolve. Thank you very much. I’m just teasing.

JACKSON: That’s all right.

That’s right Mr. Jackson, why stop at just gay marriage when Pandora’s Box will be wide open.

Progressives don’t care because they want to destroy religion and have gov’t become GOD.

RedRobin145 on May 15, 2012 at 12:18 AM

“I hope you evolve…

Why ?
Is he still a monkey ?

burrata on May 15, 2012 at 12:18 AM

TXUS on May 15, 2012 at 12:12 AM

LOL! I promise to hold nothing against you. ; )

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Time to turn in. G’night.

a capella on May 15, 2012 at 12:18 AM

AllahsNippleHair on May 15, 2012 at 12:12 AM

You’re watering down the back and forth.

INC on May 15, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Okay. My name is allahsnipplehair and I’m a liberal elitist because INC says so.
Get off my lawn.

AllahsNippleHair on May 15, 2012 at 12:19 AM

INC on May 15, 2012 at 12:17 AM

No you’re not. You’re a very good person. I like you a lot. : )

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Good Night a capella, Sleep Well.

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Dan Gilgoff

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

God also loves/loved Hitler. It doesn’t mean we have to accept Hitler’s acts or change society to accommodate him.

Nutstuyu on May 15, 2012 at 12:22 AM

What does Rev. Wright think about gay marriage? lol

pat on May 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Nutstuyu on May 15, 2012 at 12:22 AM

That’s right you as an individual have a choice, God has no choice.

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I like the line I heard “It wasn’t evolution, it was Intelligent Design”.

(from one of the Fox pundits/contributors)

Who is John Galt on May 15, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Estate taxes

a capella on May 15, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Yeah, that was shorthand for unlimited marital deduction for estates and gifts.

jaime on May 15, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Your Welcome friend!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 15, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Time for the evening obligatory-WP-late-to-the-dance-non-sequitur- disruptive comment/question:

Anyone seen AngryEd lately? If not, was it an official HG excommunication or a monk-with-a-can-of-regular self-immolation?

The War Planner on May 15, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Dan Gilgoff

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Nutstuyu on May 15, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Wait. So,you’re equating gays with Hitler now. This has finally come full circle.. We can now move on to another distraction.
My gays friends have never killed a Jew or invaded a country.

AllahsNippleHair on May 15, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Dan Gilgoff

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I agree, to a degree but that can be said about all mankind, not just gays.. we are all sinners in need of a savior

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.
1 Cor 6:9-11

Kjeil on May 15, 2012 at 12:27 AM

TXUS on May 15, 2012 at 12:12 AM

TXUS:

Now that would be a hoot,to set up a display table,to spread the
word,er Mission Statement,at a LGBT Convention!!Haha:)

canopfor on May 15, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Bmore on May 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Nutstuyu on May 15, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Right-on.

listens2glenn on May 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Man am I tired of those carefully arranged photos that attempt to show TFGP with a halo or aura. Get over yourselves, lefties, the man is just a man, and barely at that.

Bishop on May 14, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Levin called him “the first lesbian president” today.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2012 at 12:34 AM

The War Planner on May 15, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Nope, I haven’t seen the former Weekly World News contributor, but I also haven’t heard about a ban, either. It would have been trumpeted to the heavens had he officially been hammered.

ebrown2 on May 15, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Video 2 Just imagine if I had said that. Crissy is a terrible interviewer, he badgers trying to get folks to say what he wants them to say. He isn’t interested in what they really have to say. I don’t watch him so this is a little new to me. He is terrible.

Bmore on May 15, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Gotta go.

One more to express how depressing this subject is.

jaime on May 15, 2012 at 12:35 AM