Video: MSNBC cuts conservative’s mic when he calls out media coverage of Romney “bully” story

posted at 4:06 pm on May 11, 2012 by Allahpundit

It’s Tim Carney of the Examiner, unable to resist pointing out on air how our very serious media parlays a moronic one-day distraction into a moronic two-day distraction. Day one: Feign outrage over a non-story about something Romney did 50 years ago that’s being pushed for political advantage. Day two: Cite the fact that people are now talking about the non-story as proof that it’s a story worth talking about. Carney hits the first point at the beginning of the segment and then, at around 4:00, hits the second, and it’s all downhill from there. In fact, watch the second vid below to see how the segment ended. Hall didn’t simply dismiss him at the end of the first clip; they kept him around and put him back onscreen at the end of the interview with his audio cut as some sort of visual reprimand. This is what happens, I guess, when you note precisely how the media carries Obama’s water on the unofficial network of Hopenchange 2012.

After you’re done with this, go over to Mediaite and see how another MSNBC show covered the Romney “bully” story today. Maybe that’s why Carney spoke up; maybe he’d been watching the network feed while waiting for his guest shot and could take no more.

Update: An important footnote from Carney per the charge that he was off-topic: “The question I was sent for the Romney bullying segment was ‘Does the story matter?’ So I was answering it, not dodging.”

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Conservative: I may not agree with what you say, but I’ll fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Liberal: I may not agree with what you say, so shut up.

The Rogue Tomato on May 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Bullies and bullying are indignant.

The trolls must have Fridays off.

Schadenfreude on May 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Did The WashPost Report a 5,000-Word Expose on Obama’s Cocaine Use In the Last Cycle? Of Course Not

Colbyjack on May 11, 2012 at 4:10 PM

It’s only bullying if conservatives/Republicans/”ilk” call such things out. If a liberal/Democrat/”ilk” does it, well, that’s just good journalism/reporting/argumentation…

- Liberal Encyclopedia of Relativity, v. 1 trillion.

Logus on May 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM

This is how it begins.

Liberals: Can say anything they wish, when they want to say it, make it up if there are no facts. Perfectly acceptable.

Conservatives: Give you the time of day and they get hit with a hate speech charge.

coldwarrior on May 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Next time bring a whiteboard.

agmartin on May 11, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Tamron’s house stinks…

d1carter on May 11, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Liberal: I may not agree with what you say, so shut up.

The Rogue Tomato on May 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Well when you can’t win the war on ideas; you have to cheat. That is why liberals censor and sue..

melle1228 on May 11, 2012 at 4:12 PM

If this is the best they can do, the election is already over. Seriously, a 50-year old story about what Romney allegedly did in high school? And it doesn’t even involve illegal activity(unlike Obama with his drug abuse)?

Doughboy on May 11, 2012 at 4:12 PM

A US watchdog has demanded that the FCC revoke Fox News’ 27 broadcasting licenses, in the wake of a highly critical report on the phone-hacking scandal at Rupert Murdoch’s British tabloids, the Guardian reported.

They’d cut out all conservatives’ tongues if they could.

Akzed on May 11, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Liberal: I may not agree with what you say, so shut up.

The Rogue Tomato on May 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Social Conservative: I may not agree with you, so you’re going to Hell.

WeekendAtBernankes on May 11, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Tamron was just trying to resuscitate WaPo’s yellow journalism hit-piece, in an effort to prevent it from succumbing to a painfully slow death.

TampaBayBull on May 11, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Actually in the video, she admits that she was a bigger bully than Mittens

faraway on May 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM

M oonbats
S pouting
N othing
B ut
C rap

FlatFoot on May 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM

MSDNC living up to its name.

viking01 on May 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM

What a b!t@h

cmsinaz on May 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Cunning stunt right there.

MadisonConservative on May 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Social Conservative: I may not agree with you, so you’re going to Hell.

WeekendAtBernankes on May 11, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I am a social con and I could care less about your soul or where you are going.

melle1228 on May 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I wonder why MSNBC’s ratings are so crappy all the time. I mean they’re such an upstanding, honest, free-speech-believing network.

Bitter Clinger on May 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM

“You’re going meta-meta now”

That was awesome. Then she basically goes “don’t mess with me, I was a tough kid [I guess he's lucky she's not going to beat him up??], how how dare you challenge my premise!”.

ebrawer on May 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM

If this is what it’s like six months out, just imagine the hell on earth October is going to be.

Kataklysmic on May 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM

The crackup begins.

faraway on May 11, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Wow. A bully bullying a guest in a discussion on bullying. Show and tell!

ziggyville on May 11, 2012 at 4:18 PM

No thanks I’m not watching MSNBC clips.

Tamron Hall a diversity hire via Jesse Jackson after his shake down of MSNBC after the Imus sound bite ended up in his firing.

I don’t even want to know what Hall had to do for Jesse Jackson to get that low rated cable news gig.

Dr Evil on May 11, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Kataklysmic on May 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM

It is going to be vicious.. the more the polls turn; the more the desperation will be witnessed. The press is going to go off the rails…

melle1228 on May 11, 2012 at 4:19 PM

I think the anchor looked incredibly unprofessional and incapable of handling her emotions. I think he struck a nerve.

But she mentions how Romney attended a school a lot of other kids couldn’t afford to attend. The Obama’s send their kids to a private school others cannot afford and the President doesn’t support school vouchers for them (poor) to do so. How is Romney out of touch but the Obama’s aren’t? This is why I don’t watch MSNBC news.

magicbeans on May 11, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Wow….. the Obama media stooges are so scared for their pathetic Barry…. they are trying to run him against a pimply faced high school kid.

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ROFLMMFAO

donabernathy on May 11, 2012 at 4:20 PM

…contact the FCC…the call letters need to be changed from MSNBC to MSDNC!

KOOLAID2 on May 11, 2012 at 4:21 PM

The media is acting like cornered rats too! Obama is their guy… they have got to do everything to make him win!

JellyToast on May 11, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Wow. A bully bullying a guest in a discussion on bullying. Show and tell!

ziggyville on May 11, 2012 at 4:18 PM

And you know that fact went right over Tamron’s head.

Bitter Clinger on May 11, 2012 at 4:22 PM

magicbeans on May 11, 2012 at 4:20 PM

It isn’t just Obama’s kids. Obama went to a private school: Punahou. 2011-2012 tuition for Punahou was over $18000 a year.

melle1228 on May 11, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Perhaps Tim Carney now understands why I NEVER trust ANY LIBERAL, and why the successful TEA Party movement is a Conservative movement.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Social Conservative: I may not agree with you, so you’re going to Hell.

WeekendAtBernankes on May 11, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Social Liberal: I don’t agree with your traditional values, so let’s make this world into hell.

Fenris on May 11, 2012 at 4:23 PM

As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, when a big government totalitarian democrat accuses you of something it is only because they are already doing it.

jukin3 on May 11, 2012 at 4:23 PM

And the TV host becomes the bully on a report about bullying!

Sweet!

The Rock on May 11, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I don’t know how any conservative has the stomach to watch 10 seconds of that network, but God bless the ones that do and catch this crap as it happens.

Bitter Clinger on May 11, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I’ll never understand why anyone on the right would appear on that clown network.

50sGuy on May 11, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Well she sure knows a thing or two about bullying.

rhombus on May 11, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Fenris on May 11, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Their faith in their ObamaGod compels them so.

faraway on May 11, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Bullies and bullying are indignant.

The trolls must have Fridays off.

Schadenfreude on May 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM

And you, of course, cannot see the blatant hypocricy in your post.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I’ve been the class clown since about 1959, so I claim longevity rights to declare myself a comedian and say anything I want to without fear of criticism or reprisial.

If my collegue, Bill Mahar can call every conservative woman in the world, whores, bit#&es and c*^$s, this ugly, demented, unlaid bag (pause for laughs) has got the title, or all three, or all three and then some. (applause and laughter) She is nastier than a tuna sandwich left on the hood of a car on a hot day. (take bow as audience erupts)

You’ve been great. Thanks and good night!

Mr. Grump on May 11, 2012 at 4:25 PM

(Spoken in creepy melodramatic Dan Rather voice….)

“Tolerance”

viking01 on May 11, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Well, what do you expect going on a network full of howling monkeys? What’s the matter, wasn’t their little houseboy, Steve Schmidt, available for this?

MNHawk on May 11, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Has hotair done a story on the hit list of pleople who donated to Romney? They are going after the donors looking at thier divore records etc. I would like to see some indepth scrutiny on this guy sent out by 0b0z0. Does anyone know his name?

Bambi on May 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Damn. Election night’s gonna be fun! I think we might just see an on-air self-immolation over at MS-DNC.

Rational Thought on May 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Danno, my friend, I have no idea what you told me.

——–
In the 2nd clip the woman is a cow, but that insults the dumb cows.

Schadenfreude on May 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Danno, my comment about the trolls was for the thread of today, not just this one. They just seem to be missing today, none here to defend their One, their Messiah.

Schadenfreude on May 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Rational Thought on May 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I’ve said repeatedly that at least one anchor or journalist will have a career-ending meltdown on MSDNC on Election Night if Obama loses. If the election is called early due to a Romney landslide, there’ll be several meltdowns.

Doughboy on May 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM

MSM is incredibly sleazy. Don’t know how the rest are showing the story, but saw Univision’s coverage, pretty much the hit job you’d expect from left wingers.

They claimed the guy was gay and that that was the reason Romney targeted him. The bullying was not the big deal, but that the kid was gay. Do we even know if the guy was really gay?

El_Terrible on May 11, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Sorry, s/b thread threads of today

Schadenfreude on May 11, 2012 at 4:30 PM

RogueTomato 4:09

That’s why we lose and they win.

avgjo on May 11, 2012 at 4:30 PM

It doesn’t take a great deal of maturity and understanding to assume that the black-out of Obama’s nearly entire past (except the carefully written and edited “autobiography” material) is because he has a great deal to conceal.

SINCE he boasts about his “enthusiastic” excesses in his past as to drug and substance abuse, one can only imagine the reality of who this guy is and what he’s been involved in by comparison (if the “enthusiastic use” of substances were his boasting material, only imagine what it is that he has to conceal).

I suspect (I repeat, I SUSPECT) he’s been a drug dealer if not also a body for sale in his past.

Lourdes on May 11, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Cunning stunt right there.

MadisonConservative on May 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Snort…giggle….

litebeam1 on May 11, 2012 at 4:30 PM

There’s not much context to the video, I hope there’s a better one soon.

Of course a network like that technically has a the right to cut a mic but if they do so for the wrong reasons they lose credibility. With MSNBC, who would notice?

But concerning more serious forms of censorship, this is why I oppose the Internet censorship bills that Mitt Romney supporters. That kind of censorship is un-American, and that’s why I’m not sure Romney has much to complain about even if one of his spokespeople are censored in a more free-market way rather than through force, as Romney supports.

FloatingRock on May 11, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Their faith in their ObamaGod compels them so.

faraway on May 11, 2012 at 4:25 PM

As it is written, no one can serve two masters.

Fenris on May 11, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Van Jones: We won’t have a supermajority until we have our own Fox News.

What is MSNBC??!

Or, to nearly the same degree, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, NY & LA Times, the sundry Tribunes, most other papers. The entire MSM! One lonely outpost in a sea of liberalism is Fox.

Van Jones is the craziest scariest nut. Elevate his image, and the extremely scary things he pushes for. Van Jones is a scary dude. Make radical nutcase Van Jones a top-drawer image for voters.

anotherJoe on May 11, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Rational Thought on May 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Doughboy on May 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Cher can’t breathe the very air with Romney and the rest of us in it, so I can only imagine the meltdown and hysteria that’ll be taking place by the Left on November 07, 2012. Seriously, I do expect some sort of rioting and other social unrest by the Left.

Lourdes on May 11, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Silly anchor-b!tch. Audio tricks are for kids.

ICanSeeNovFromMyHouse on May 11, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Schadenfreude on May 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Awww someone’s missing angryed :)

melle1228 on May 11, 2012 at 4:32 PM

See You Next Tuesday

brewcrew67 on May 11, 2012 at 4:35 PM

El_Terrible on May 11, 2012 at 4:30 PM

No, we don’t. The media is outing a dead guy who by all accounts was not gay. It’s no surprise his family is super p-ssed. But the Democrat/media complex doesn’t care. It’s like the Zimmerman family and all those white people who were victims of racially motivated hate crimes in the aftermath of the Trayvon shooting. Collateral damage in a vain attempt to force a media-created narrative down the public’s throat.

Doughboy on May 11, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Last week Romney was too milqetoast to make the call to take out bin Laden from afar.

This week he’s a serial bully.

Do they not realize their stories are colliding? Jimmy Kimmel has a skit he does with him relying on his outsourced comedy writers from India feeding him jokes that don’t translate. The crap coming out of team Obama looks like they do the same thing.

DanMan on May 11, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Bambi on May 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Yes, Ed Morrissey just posted one about that: http://hotair.com/archives/2012/05/11/putting-the-bully-into-the-bully-pulpit/ (“Putting the bully into the bullypulpit”).

Lourdes on May 11, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Lourdes on May 11, 2012 at 4:32 PM

And they’ll be stunned by how…ummm…prepared some of us are for that.

Rational Thought on May 11, 2012 at 4:36 PM

In one case an outfit like MSNBC loses credibility if they censor a legitimate opinion but they’re not closed down by the government by force or any other means. What Romney supports doing, as does Obama, is giving the government the ability to close down web sites on the Internet just on their own say so without any due process. That is a far more dangerous, un-American form of censorship that Obama/Romney both support.

FloatingRock on May 11, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Awww someone’s missing angryed :)

melle1228 on May 11, 2012 at 4:32 PM

I hardly ever read angryed. I meant the other ones.

Schadenfreude on May 11, 2012 at 4:37 PM

So why isn’t Fox doing some investigative reporting of Obama’s early days…a regular segment titled something like “What the press didn’t tell you about Obama in 2008″.

albill on May 11, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Media is rabid….can’t wait to watch Nov 6….

Redford on May 11, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Dammit, I didn’t bring you on this show so you could give some kind of unscripted opinions that make me and my network look ridiculous, I brought you here to be a hapless tool who could be publicly humiliated in order to advance my political agenda. Now stop pretending I’m a serious journalist, and play the darned game!

morganfrost on May 11, 2012 at 4:40 PM

If Carney can’t handle the big leaques, he needs to stay in the Little Leaques with his boss milquetoast mittens! what a wuss!

Pragmatic on May 11, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Off topic: It’s 4:40 Eastern Time so we’re about 45 minutes away from the traditional Friday news dump.

And, since Cleveland is playing at Fenway tonight, Elizabeth Warren will be at the park celebrating her heritage.

bw222 on May 11, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Pragmatic on May 11, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Different Carney.

RickB on May 11, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Social Conservative: I may not agree with you, so you’re going to Hell.

WeekendAtBernankes on May 11, 2012 at 4:14 PM

You can fill that hand-basket up with your family all day, means nothing to me. All I really want is that you stop trying to take my kids and grand kids to hell with you…

RalphyBoy on May 11, 2012 at 4:43 PM

In truth that ‘lady’ is like many liberals I know. If you don’t tow the line they will cut you off and / or call you a racist.

Most liberals are not interested in discourse at all. In social situations one can laugh at them, that tends to seriously ruffle their feathers because goshdarnit they ‘mean it, man!’.

CorporatePiggy on May 11, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Free Speech, but only for teet suckers.

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Liberal: I may not agree with what you say, so shut up.

The Rogue Tomato on May 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM

addendum:

“Liberal: I may not agree with what you say, so shut up.” And we will make sure to use the whole force of everything at are disposal to shut you and everyone like you up. If not will will go farther and use the Justice system and courts to shut you up and then just figurative kill you if not literally to shut you up.

tjexcite on May 11, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Tamryn Hall is a RAAAAAACIST and a socialist. Please, does anyone expect any better from the bottom-dwelling MSNBC anchors?

Philly on May 11, 2012 at 4:46 PM

MadisonConservative on May 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM

i see what you did there. are you an obama bundler?

t8stlikchkn on May 11, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I liked the strong black woman persona along with the “I was a really tough teenager” ‘tude to go along with it.

This stuff we’ve been discussing here for years now aren’t just one offs, aren’t just blips on the screen…they are portents of what is to become firmly entrenched in our society without shame and without checks of any kind.

This is why Obama and these Communists have to be removed from government at the very least, and for the sake of our society out of entertainment/journalism and academia as well. But, I have little confidence that they are going to allow themselves to be run out of power.

Dr. ZhivBlago on May 11, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Kataklysmic on May 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM

You said it.

dogsoldier on May 11, 2012 at 4:47 PM

albill on May 11, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Indeed. Palin could host it. Visits to Indonesia, Hawaii, Pock-ee-stan, Kenya, ACORN,the house Rezko gave him. Take Uncle Omar out for bumper cars at the theme park, visit Zero’s brother’s hut and discuss dog recipes. The possibilities are endless.

viking01 on May 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM

They are going after the donors looking at thier divore records etc.
Bambi on May 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM

This is familiar territory for Obama and his crooked Chicago cronies. They used this tactic successfully before — getting Obama opponent Ryan’s sealed divorce records into the papers as a means of forcing him out of the race. Obama, and the like-minded thugs who surround him, will do anything (illegal, unethical, or otherwise) to hold onto the reins of power.

AZCoyote on May 11, 2012 at 4:50 PM

If that’s the best they can do, let’s drink to it.

Whoever that anchorette is, she’s easy on the eyes but hard on the ears. Crude and dumb. Bully too.

petefrt on May 11, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Kataklysmic on May 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM

melle1228 on May 11, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Dunno about you two, but I’m going to enjoy every precious second of it. Flop sweat and desperation.

Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm. We’re up for the fight.

Pass the popcorn.

kim roy on May 11, 2012 at 4:51 PM

morganfrost on May 11, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Given that MSNBC’s ratings show that their “audience” could fit in a booth at the local IHOP, maybe they should just call the folks up and ask them who they want to see. They might even learn that it isn’t just conservatives that can’t stand Rachael Madcow and Mr. Ed.

Happy Nomad on May 11, 2012 at 4:52 PM

What an irritating euphemism for female dog.

Marcus on May 11, 2012 at 4:52 PM

As Andrew Klavan would say….. Shut Up

AndrewsDad on May 11, 2012 at 4:52 PM

i see what you did there. are you an obama bundler?

t8stlikchkn on May 11, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Probably. He’s in the tank for Obama this time and is spouting TruCon jibberish.

Either a bundler or conducting a very long command performance in the hopes of working for MSNBC.

CorporatePiggy on May 11, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Why do ANY conservatives EVER go on MSNBC? Ever? No one that considers himself a conservative, or even a moderate Republican should ever go on that “network.” It is a sham operation.

Warner Todd Huston on May 11, 2012 at 4:53 PM

…the media is going to lose all the feces between their ears, if they have to do this for JugEars 178 more days on a daily basis…just to avoid talking about the economy.

KOOLAID2 on May 11, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Probably. He’s in the tank for Obama this time…

CorporatePiggy on May 11, 2012 at 4:52 PM

If you’re going to talk about me, at least don’t be such a shameless liar. I never have, nor ever will support Barack Obama. If you claim otherwise, then s**t is literally falling out of your mouth.

MadisonConservative on May 11, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Warner Todd Huston on May 11, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I don’t mind if intelligent, articulate conservatives go on there. Paul Ryan destroys their anchors every single time he appears on MSDNC. The problem is they strategically hire the dumbest or lamest so-called conservatives they can find as “contributors” to paint the entire right as morons.

Doughboy on May 11, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Schadenfreude on May 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM

IMHO, labeling anyone as a troll for merely expressing their views [as often happens to me] is the act of bullying which, of course, comes from a bully, and all too often those attacks originate from the Willard supporters who see him as Their 0ne.

I shall continue to provide links making my points for me while eagerly awaiting the RELEVANT reasons to support Liberal Romney, aka. Sketchy.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I’m going to enjoy every precious second of it. Flop sweat and desperation.

kim roy on May 11, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I’ve got to admit I like the way these themes have blown up on Team Obama. Sandra Fluke and her unquenchable need for contraception did nothing more than make Christian organizations, particularly the Catholics, angry. The snarky comment about Seamus the dog ended up in ridicule. Mitt Romney the prep school bully, IMO, has the potential of bringing down the WaPo (not that it would be all that hard).

That being said, I’m also concerned what Obama is willing to do to change the narrative. At some point if the poll numbers show his utter defeat, will he go scorched earth? Executive orders about gay marriage, amnesty for illegals, etc.

Happy Nomad on May 11, 2012 at 4:58 PM

viking01 on May 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM

LOL. I like your idea. Sounds like it would be a fun (and informative) show.

Read an article this morning that said that Obama’s illegal alien auntie Zeituni has written a book about her “victimization” in both Kenya and the United States. Apparently the perpetual moocher is not happy with the subsidized housing, “free” health care, and other taxpayer-funded benefits that she has been receiving here (after she overstayed her tourist visa and ignored deportation orders for years and years).

Can’t imagine that illegal alien auntie’s complaints are going to go over too well with the general public. Wouldn’t be surprised to see both Auntie Z and her book mysteriously disappear between now and election day . . . .

AZCoyote on May 11, 2012 at 5:00 PM

petefrt on May 11, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I don’t think she was a bully. Essentially, she was a chihuahua trying to bark like a pit bull. It was so pathetic how she acted like some whiny, snooty elitist.

I will agree with you that she’s easy on the eyes but hard on the ears, especially since there’s nothing in between her ears.

Yes, Tim Carney was invited and he knew what was going to be discussed but was he not invited to provide his own opinion? So now MSNBC permits opinion only when it fits their narrative? MSNBC knew that they weren’t inviting another Obama a$$kisser.

Kingfisher on May 11, 2012 at 5:02 PM

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 4:57 PM

In my never humble opinion, it all comes down to delivery. People who simply spam the same points time and again do indeed live under a bridge. That is not expressing views, it is being a pest.

Secondly, and I say this as a reluctant Romney supporter, when you flit about calling those who hold a different view as “Willard supporters” you don’t show the kind of respect you seem to be demanding. I’m guessing you are a Ron Paul supporter. Such hypocrisy fits the profile.

Happy Nomad on May 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM