Video: MSNBC cuts conservative’s mic when he calls out media coverage of Romney “bully” story

posted at 4:06 pm on May 11, 2012 by Allahpundit

It’s Tim Carney of the Examiner, unable to resist pointing out on air how our very serious media parlays a moronic one-day distraction into a moronic two-day distraction. Day one: Feign outrage over a non-story about something Romney did 50 years ago that’s being pushed for political advantage. Day two: Cite the fact that people are now talking about the non-story as proof that it’s a story worth talking about. Carney hits the first point at the beginning of the segment and then, at around 4:00, hits the second, and it’s all downhill from there. In fact, watch the second vid below to see how the segment ended. Hall didn’t simply dismiss him at the end of the first clip; they kept him around and put him back onscreen at the end of the interview with his audio cut as some sort of visual reprimand. This is what happens, I guess, when you note precisely how the media carries Obama’s water on the unofficial network of Hopenchange 2012.

After you’re done with this, go over to Mediaite and see how another MSNBC show covered the Romney “bully” story today. Maybe that’s why Carney spoke up; maybe he’d been watching the network feed while waiting for his guest shot and could take no more.

Update: An important footnote from Carney per the charge that he was off-topic: “The question I was sent for the Romney bullying segment was ‘Does the story matter?’ So I was answering it, not dodging.”

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

MadisonConservative on May 11, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Don’t let the liberal supporters get to you. I’ve got your back this time.

I remain SHOCKED by how FEW Romney supporters are going to our Detriot MIGOP Convention from my County next week. Our delegates, myself included, are none too fond of the liberal Governor of Mass. :o)

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Fortunately, they’ve got some competition in the form of Fox and sites like this but there’s not a dime’s worth of difference between Hugo Chavez’s channels and MSNBC. Americans laugh at state media in Venezuela or China but we’ve got the same thing here. And that has ominous implications for the future.

If Republicans win in November, what will the Obama press be like then? Organizing violent assaults on Republican politicians? They’re nearly crazy enough to go down that road now. The LA Times tiptoed right up to that line when they were blaming Palin for the Giffords shooting.

Django on May 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM

If this is the best they can do, the election is already over. Seriously, a 50-year old story about what Romney allegedly did in high school? And it doesn’t even involve illegal activity(unlike Obama with his drug abuse)?

Doughboy on May 11, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Romney : cut kid’s hair

Obama : cut lines of coke

stefanite on May 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I’ve got to admit I like the way these themes have blown up on Team Obama. Sandra Fluke and her unquenchable need for contraception did nothing more than make Christian organizations, particularly the Catholics, angry. The snarky comment about Seamus the dog ended up in ridicule. Mitt Romney the prep school bully, IMO, has the potential of bringing down the WaPo (not that it would be all that hard).

That being said, I’m also concerned what Obama is willing to do to change the narrative. At some point if the poll numbers show his utter defeat, will he go scorched earth? Executive orders about gay marriage, amnesty for illegals, etc.

Happy Nomad on May 11, 2012 at 4:58 PM

I like this particular Romney idiocy because it makes people wonder why Obama didn’t get the anal probe vetting. They’ve opened the door. Thanks!

Executive orders can be rescinded, can’t they? If Obama is willing to do stupid things to kill his “legacy” and make people happy about voting R or regretting their vote, even better.

kim roy on May 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM

The end justifies the means.

diogenes on May 11, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Why do ANY conservatives EVER go on MSNBC? Ever? No one that considers himself a conservative, or even a moderate Republican should ever go on that “network.” It is a sham operation.

Warner Todd Huston on May 11, 2012 at 4:53 PM

To piss pseudo-anchors like her off. Personally, I think Carney did a great job.

I think more conservatives should go on and be as bold. In the long run, it will hurt MSNBC more than any conservative.

Kingfisher on May 11, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Romney : cut kid’s hair

Obama : cut lines of coke

stefanite on May 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Romney: Grew up

Obama: Never did

kbTexan on May 11, 2012 at 5:08 PM

When Carney describes the media treatment of Romney and going “meta meta”, it eminded me of the Shawshank Redemption when Andy asks the warden, ‘why are you being so obtuse?” And the warden seems so offended by the $20 word that he just loses it.

I suspect Tamra was wary of how Joel Pollack of Breitbart manhandled Soledad O’Brien over the Gates controversy, and Hall, rather than getting Breitbarted with media truth to power, decided to get unprofessional.

shannon76 on May 11, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Conservative: I may not agree with what you say, but I’ll fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Liberal: I may not agree with what you say, so shut up.

The Rogue Tomato on May 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Perfect!

KS Rex on May 11, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Do they really think a campaign ran on gay rights is going to get Obama re-elected?

bluesdoc70 on May 11, 2012 at 5:15 PM

If you’re going to talk about me…
MadisonConservative on May 11, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Maybe you won’t vote for Bark.

But you’ve trumpeted the fact you’ll write in a no-hope candidate which is close enough.

CorporatePiggy on May 11, 2012 at 5:22 PM

* There is no evolution; only a list of animals Mitt Romney thought looked too gay.

* Confuscius says a man setting out on a mission of revenge should first dig 2 graves. When Mitt Romney sets out on a mission of revenge he digs 2 graves: 1 for his target and 1 for the guy who thinks he can go around telling Mitt Romney how many graves he should be digging.

* The only reason Obama doesn’t have a son who looks like Trayvon Martin is because Mitt Romney bullied Michelle into having girls.

* God would have taken more than 6 days to create the world but Bain Capital insisted on strict deadlines.

* The Boston Tea Party was started because a bunch of British colonial subjects knew that one day Mitt Romney would be born and he f***ing hates tea.

* Jedis use The Force because nobody, and I mean nobody, uses Mitt Romney.

* The Navy SEAL Team 6 mission against Osama bin Laden was really Mitt Romney playing an elaborate “kick me” prank on the Al Qaeda leader.

* Mitt Romney has only ever had one wage-paying job in his life and that was as a delivery driver for K9-FC where he delivered a bucket of Seamus to a young black man attending Harvard as a junior Constitutional law professor. Romney quit the job after he was stiffed for a tip.

* Mitt Romney doesn’t do drugs, drugs do Mitt Romney

Mr Snuggle Bunny on May 11, 2012 at 5:23 PM

bluesdoc70 on May 11, 2012 at 5:15 PM

They are SCARED TO DEATH by Johnson’s campaign because he supports Gay Rights:

Gary Johnson: I’m The Best Candidate On Gay Marriage

Says he “crushes” Romney and Obama on civil liberties. Hard to disagree on that one.

IMHO, Johnson beats the ABC candidates on the issues, with his successful record of accomplishments, and he is the ONLY ONE with a military past, something every POTUS should have.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 5:24 PM

As David Horowitz has pointed out, leftists are actually fascists when it comes to free speech: They don’t believe in it; they want to cut it off. Just a few days ago an employee of an academic journal was fired after questioning the need for “black studies” in universities. Leftist academics did NOT want to hear that, and ganged up, raised a fuss, and got her fired from her post at the academic journal. And it sounds just like the recent attack on Rush Limbaugh.

So once again it must be said: Democrats and leftists–please STOP your despicable war on free speech and liberty in America.

Allendundit on May 11, 2012 at 5:26 PM

CorporatePiggy on May 11, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Bunk!

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 5:27 PM

bluesdoc70 on May 11, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Short answer- yea.

Obama is an incumbent who can’t run on his accomplishments. He “got” OBL and bailed out the UAW. Everything else he has done is nothing but excuses about how it is all the fault of GWB.

This is an election that should be about jobs and the economy and Obama has been a failure in these areas. His only hope is to herd special interests out and reward them with what they demand. When it comes to the gays it is forced acceptance of their “marriages” even though that is clearly not where society is. When it comes to feminists, it is free contraception for all so religious organizations were attacked and audits of pro-life organizations were stepped up. When it comes to illegals, it is amnesty which Obama can’t deliver but he can assure them that he will not really enforce our laws (and make no mistake illegals vote in our elections).

In short, Obama is trying to make this into Christmas in November where every radical special interest gets exactly what they want by voting for Obama. It is a third-world dictatorship tactic that diminishes Obama as he does it.

Happy Nomad on May 11, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Bunk!

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Hmmm, Gary Johnson’s platform is what?

Legalize drugs, gay marriage, and…

He’s not a no-hope candidate, he’s a parody of Libertarianism.

CorporatePiggy on May 11, 2012 at 5:29 PM

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I’m no delegate, or I’d try to be there. Where is it being held? You’d think I know, but I’m sadly ignorant about the local stuff, other than what Snyder is doing.

totherightofthem on May 11, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Wow…Angry Black Reporter Chick is angry….

The only time she cracked a smile is when she was talking to the Demotard lackey…

BigWyo on May 11, 2012 at 5:35 PM

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM

That’s how the rest of us feel about Detroit, period. Feel free to grow up anytime. The same goes for the rest of the misfits.

cicerone on May 11, 2012 at 5:37 PM

In the 2nd clip the woman is a cow, but that insults the dumb cows.

Schadenfreude on May 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM

..frankly, I think she just inserted her tampons incorrectly and they were killing her midway through the interview.

Seriously, did anyone else catch the inconsistency in that segment? I mean her buddy lib chastises Romney for NOT seizing the opportunity to talk about the economy and letting Obama get away with these shenanigans — and the bullying beyotch comes back and uses the Colorado interview clip as an example of how Romney ignores these so-called important issues.

Were I the guy with the cut off mic, I would have just mooned the camera and walked out of the studio.

(..by the way, Schade, you gonna be on QOTD tonight? I got a revelation abouth that great link to the Daum column you posted.)

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 5:40 PM

kim roy on May 11, 2012 at 5:04

Executive orders are just that. Policy documents and nothing more. But when they influence how the US Government operates they have significant repercussions. GWB’s first act as President was to rescind an Executive Order that Clinton used to get around the law prohibiting federal funding for abortion.

As to Obama’s legacy, look at any child. Look at the “baby bump” of any pregnant mother. And sweetly tell them that they already owe tens of thousands of dollars to the government thanks to Barak Hussein Obama.

Happy Nomad on May 11, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Tamron is 41 years old but 50 years ago she was a tougher kid than Romney. Does this mean she’s a creationist?

Rick9911 on May 11, 2012 at 5:40 PM

cicerone on May 11, 2012 at 5:37 PM

..but doncha just love his concern, cicerone? It’s..it’s..so..genuine. I am truly moved.

Please pass the Kaopectate.

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 5:42 PM

So now MSNBC is hiring Tampons?

TexasJew on May 11, 2012 at 5:48 PM

CorporatePiggy on May 11, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Since you asked:

From Gary Johnson Just Gave the Best Speech of His Presidential Campaign

“Imagine a libertarian president challenging Congress to bring about marriage equality.”

“Imagine a libertarian president ending impediments to free markets.”

“Imagine a libertarian president challenging Congress to repeal the PATRIOT Act.”

“Imagine a libertarian president challenging Congress for meaningful immigration reform.”

“The libertarian candidate for president is the only candidate talking about gun rights and gay rights in the same sentence.”

“The libertarian candidate for president is the only candidate that’s going to be talking about slashing welfare spending and warfare spending in the same sentence.”

OK! Now let’s see the list of reasons to support liberal Governor Mitt Romney.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

totherightofthem on May 11, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Um, I hate being redundant but it is being held in Detroit as indicated in my earlier post, and I continue to believe if Romney supporters continue to stay away from the grass roots activities needed to get him elected he WILL FAIL.

If you belonged to your local TEA Party group you would have all of the information you need today.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 5:52 PM

OK! Now let’s see the list of reasons to support liberal Governor Mitt Romney.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Because Mitt can win…George Jackson can’t?

BigWyo on May 11, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Rick9911 on May 11, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Basic math is racist.

tetriskid on May 11, 2012 at 5:54 PM

BigWyo on May 11, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Sorry, I meant to say George Johnson….

BigWyo on May 11, 2012 at 5:55 PM

cicerone on May 11, 2012 at 5:37 PM

LMAO@You! DO feel free to stay home while I, the AWE inspiring Danno Man makes your selections in the current local political races for you.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Because Mitt can win…George Jackson can’t?

BigWyo on May 11, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I’m sorry, but we call that pretty WEAK TEA in these parts. There remains NO proof that Romney will win in November while there ARE plenty of reasons available for not voting for the supporter of the Individual Mandate.

Can’t you do better than that? One would certainly hope so.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM

They are SCARED TO DEATH by Johnson’s campaign because he supports Gay Rights:

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 5:24 PM

LOL! Sure.
That’s why you see Obama concentrating all his negative ads on Johnson.:)

a capella on May 11, 2012 at 6:02 PM

“I’m not belaboring the story” as she belabors the story. My head wants to explode with all the new-speak on the Left. They are simply redefining words however they see fit.

Black is white.
War is peace.
We’ve always been at war with eastasia.

But thanks for reminding me why I don’t watch MSNBC.

Dark Star on May 11, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Can’t you do better than that? One would certainly hope so.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM

So what yer saying here is that Mitt has zero chance and this Jackson fellow is our only hope???

Is that what yer saying???

Really???

BigWyo on May 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

WHO watches MSNBC?

GarandFan on May 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

LOL! Sure.
That’s why you see Obama concentrating all his negative ads on Johnson.:)

a capella on May 11, 2012 at 6:02 PM

That day is certain to arrive, but right now neither 0bama or Romney [another Romney is like 0bama factoid] wants to assist Americans looking for relevant political information, thus they won’t discuss Conservative candidate Johnson until forced to, just like the manor in which they discussed the issue of gay marriage.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 6:08 PM

LOL! Sure.
That’s why you see Obama concentrating all his negative ads on Johnson.:)

a capella on May 11, 2012 at 6:02 PM

I think what we have here is a genuine, dyed in the wool Astro-turfing Moby F(*ktard….His name links to something called Tea Party Patriots…

BigWyo on May 11, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Really???

BigWyo on May 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

What I am ‘saying’ [printing if you want to be factual] is no one is giving us reasons to vote for Romney, not even you.

Yes, that remains a relevant point because real Americans cast their votes for REASONS, not just to follow orders like robots.

You would know that if you were involved in any grass roots effort.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Typical black woman.

SouthernGent on May 11, 2012 at 6:14 PM

BigWyo on May 11, 2012 at 6:09 PM

THANK YOU! I’ll add that to my current list of Hot Air links showing the Mittbots for what they really are.

PLEASE do keep up the good work of supporting Mitt in that manor. I’m certain it will help him most negatively. :o)

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Uhh..the alternative is 4 more years of Obama and his posse of incompetent liars and thieves??

You would know that if you were involved in any grass roots effort.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

BigWyo on May 11, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I rest my case….go away zipper head…

BigWyo on May 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Uhh, you know what you can do with your list, don’t you???

BigWyo on May 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM

BigWyo on May 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Your choice is to elect a GOP RINO along with his own gang of thieves which serves to prove the GOP is just like the DNC. Talk about FAIL…

I soon won’t have time to post in Hot Air since I’ll again be working at the Grass Roots level as well as the GOP’s elected CONSERVATIVE TEA Party backed delegate while you stay home keeping that thread bare chair occupied. I’m sure that thought will keep you warm at night. ROTFL!

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Conservatives should just boycott MSNBC for a week and see what happens. IT would be the Rachel Maddow show for an entire week, The echo chamber would deprive the libs of a target they would shrivel…

Theworldisnotenough on May 11, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Uhh, you know what you can do with your list, don’t you???

BigWyo on May 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I think we know where you keep your list of reasons for supporting Romney.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 6:25 PM

..blah..blah..blah..

OK! Now let’s see the list of reasons to support liberal Governor Mitt Romney.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

“Imagine a libertarian president winning an election.”

(1) Romney is electable.
(2) Romney is a business man who has run businesses in the private sector.
(3) Romney ran a blue state as a conservative.
(4) Romney has demonstrated the capability for hard work and diligence; he does not dither like the SCOAMF.
(5) Romney is honorable, reputable, and respects this country.
(6) Romney..

..sh*t! Why am I wasting my time with you? You’ve got all of the stock comebacks prepared and will essentially remain an obdurate intractable Libertarian who has successfully chewed up another thread with OT crapola.

Cicerone was right.

Bugger off!

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 6:26 PM

This is nothing new .They do this all the time.I have only 1 question to ask these people that go on these networks .They always treat you like crap never let you make your point and for the most part conservatives don,t watch these shows.So why in Gods name do you go on these shows?

logman1 on May 11, 2012 at 6:33 PM

OK! Now let’s see the list of reasons to support liberal Governor Mitt Romney.

DannoJyd

Got 59 right here .

chimney sweep on May 11, 2012 at 6:33 PM

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Where is the ‘romney is the Conservative Candidate comment? /s

OK! I’ll play:

(1) Romney is supposedly electable but has yet to get Republicans fired up.
(2) Romney is a business man who has run businesses in the private sector where he fired hundreds of people.
(3) Romney ran a blue state as a RINO and his work includes the blueprint of 0bamac are, Romneycare as well as his selections of over 66% of liberals for judicial posts.
(4) Romney has demonstrated the capability for hard work and diligence; he does not dither like the SCOAMF yet his own people labeled him as the Etch A Sketch candidate which proves he is not trustwortyh.
(5) Romney is honorable, reputable, and respects this country… when it suits his interests. Google Etch A Scetch and Romneycare for examples.

Care to try again?

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Got 59 right here .

chimney sweep on May 11, 2012 at 6:33 PM

So sayeth Romney. Care to see the facts which refute the Etch A Sketch candidate?

Johnson beats him hands down on the issues because he has a proven track record of cutting taxes and government spending. Romney had to raise taxes in Mass., increased the size of the Mass. Government, and his Romneycare is costing the voters more money every day because it is linked to Medicaid.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Question the questioners. Don’t play their game by their rules.

Breitbart is here.

29Victor on May 11, 2012 at 6:50 PM

WHO watches MSNBC?

GarandFan on May 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I do occasionally. It’s like rubbernecking at a 10 car pile up on the interstate…

CorporatePiggy on May 11, 2012 at 7:03 PM

By her yelling over Carney instead of letting him finish his answer, calling him names and generally making a harpy of herself, this lady is fooling no one. She doesn’t want to listen to her response because it doesn’t fit her narrative. It’s a shame, because she could clearly use a cold dose of reality.

Book on May 11, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Maybe it’s just me but the mutants at MSNoBodyCares seem a little more uppity than usual.

LizardLips on May 11, 2012 at 7:13 PM

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I would never label YOU a troll, never. You are one of the best ones around.

Plus, I don’t like Mitt either. There are hundreds here who can attest to how much anti-Mitt I’ve been.

Plus, I’ve never thought of anyone but lefties as trolls.

In any event, you keep on fighting to save the republic. Few are. We’re scroomed from both sides.

Schadenfreude on May 11, 2012 at 7:32 PM

“Why did Romney react this way to this non-story that we insist on talking about, even though we admit it’s not a story?!” – Hall

“You realize you sound like an idiot, right?” – Carney

“CUT HIS MIC!” – Hall

Book on May 11, 2012 at 7:34 PM

shannon76 on May 11, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Exactly my thought. You can see the moment the light goes off in her head and she decides to go all crazy on Carney like Newt on a moderator.

BocaJuniors on May 11, 2012 at 7:39 PM

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I’ll look for it. I’m sure it’ll be good.

For the record, Danno fights hard for the conservatives. He’s just disappointed that both sides of the isle don’t care about the land but rather only for their own agendas and enrichment. He’s a really good guy and you should pay attention. If you want him on your side you must be nice. He knows exactly who he is and has done more for the party than all of us put together. We yak it up here, he goes and works the field.

Schadenfreude on May 11, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I’ve got to admit I like the way these themes have blown up on Team Obama.

Happy Nomad on May 11, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Me too. The lefties have been jumping the shark a lot lately, with effective mockery from our side, and here’s hoping it keeps on ’til November.

petefrt on May 11, 2012 at 7:44 PM

You can take Tamron Hall out of the hood, bot you can’t take the hood out of Tamron Hall.

bw222 on May 11, 2012 at 7:46 PM

This story not only suggests a heavy obvious bias but it also reeks of cooperation between WAPO and the White House. I think America’s middle is too smart for this silliness.

CW on May 11, 2012 at 7:49 PM

CorporatePiggy on May 11, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I watch after I have been a bad boy.

CW on May 11, 2012 at 7:50 PM

(1) Romney is supposedly electable but has yet to get Republicans fired up.

** Actually the latest polls do suggest he is electable and is getting support from GOP types.

** Any successful big time businessman has fired hundreds of people.

** So if you are in a state like Massachusetts how else does one run and win? Oh and unlike Obamacara , Romneycare was perfectly legal.

** Well you may have a point but I trust him a whole lot more than the alternative.

** Recycle much?

Care to try again?

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Oh get a life.

CW on May 11, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I think the Meta-Meta-Meta story is that Tamron’s actions reek of desperation; first in dragging up that story for an additional day, second in overreacting to being called on it.

SurferDoc on May 11, 2012 at 8:11 PM

This was predictable. Tamron Hall has been trained in the Chicago way as she used to cover Chicago politics for local FOX affiliate WFLD-TV until she didn’t and I never even noticed that she was gone until I saw her on MSNBC one day several years ago. I don’t get the level of anger these people have managed to inflame and incite within and among themselves over an irrelevant 47yo story–then again, the story isn’t the point, any old excuse to get angry and act like foolish, rude, uncivil jacka$$es is good enough for them, I guess.

stukinIL4now on May 11, 2012 at 8:17 PM

How dare you come on her program and not agree with her. That is not what she wanted you to say. This is her program and you either say what she wants you to or she will cut off your mic. Why do moderates and conservatives even go on these shows. I am starting to believe that the right is stupid. These are not journalist and I don’t think you should call them the main stream media, what they are are main stream prostitutes. They don’t want to hear your side of the story, that is not why they had you on for. They want you to say wow you are right, my man must be a crazy nut for not agreeing with everything you think.

pwb on May 11, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Wow! What a you know what! Bullying her guest during a segment on bullying no less!

OxyCon on May 11, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Liberal: I may not agree with what you say, so shut up.

The Rogue Tomato on May 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Yes, and they’re grooming them young to be intolerant of differing opinions. From DWS’ twitter feed yesterday:

@DWStweets

Mother’s pride: saw my 13 yo daughter’s tweet “When someone in my PE says he wouldn’t be sad if gays didn’t exist #youaretheworst #shutup”

Flora Duh on May 11, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Let’s talk about President Obama’s bully tactics, shall we?

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”
“Get out there and “punish our enemies”
“I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
“Punch back twice as hard.”
“I want to know “whose ass to kick.”
“I’m itching for a fight.”
“Get in their faces.” Etc, etc. etc.

Now explain to me, exactly, who is the bully?

Southern Tragedu on May 11, 2012 at 9:24 PM

The flop sweat is on them. They’re so desperate they’re on the verge of running in circles, screaming and pulling their hair.

claudius on May 11, 2012 at 9:25 PM

So now MSNBC is hiring Tampons?

TexasJew on May 11, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Phil Griffin is basically a tampon personified. Best to hire people he’s familiar with.

Myron Falwell on May 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM

claudius on May 11, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Should Romney win, MSNBC may be the first news network to have all of their hosts operate from within a padded room.

I can’t wait for that. :)

Myron Falwell on May 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM

What your watching is a liberal crackup and it will intensify as the summer progresses. Obama is in trouble with the electorate and they know it. This means that the 2010 midterm elections were really about Obama and they can’t hide the obvious anymore.

I’m predicting Obama will have a sudden medical condition which will open the door for Hillary. It will go something like,”vote for hill and keep hope alive for Barakkk”! They have no shame! The first black Preezy will not be aloud to be embarrassed!

jjnco73 on May 11, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Schadenfreude on May 11, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Thank you greatly for that comment. As I’ll be spending hundreds when I head off to ChiTcago lite, aka. Detroit [shudder] in order to participate as an elected delegate in the voting process that determines which Republicans get to appear on our ballot in November, I promise you to fight for the best possible Conservative representatives available today.

Oh get a life.

CW on May 11, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I’ve got a life. Read above to discover PART of what the AWE inspiring Danno Man will be doing next week.

You too could make a difference. If I can do it why can’t you?

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Schadenfreude on May 11, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Again I owe you my thanks, and for the record I HAVE been trying to get others to follow my example. In that I seem to have failed in Hot Air.

Honestly, a little assistance in the battle for the future of our country at the grass roots level is always appreciated as well as respected.

DannoJyd on May 11, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Tamron Hall was too big for her britches when she was on Chicago’s local Fox affiliate. Now she seems like an angry doosh. Does she realize she’s working for the laughing stock of the broadcast industry?
Speaking of broad: she once showed a picture of her mother on Chicago TV. I can’t wait to see her fill the frame like Mama. Bet she’s spending a lot of money on her personal trainer.

SteveThomas on May 11, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Rick9911 on May 11, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Basic math is racist.

tetriskid on May 11, 2012 at 5:54 PM

She’s only 41? She looks like she’s been rode hard & put up wet. I think she looks around mid 50s at least.

poppieseeds on May 12, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Good on Carney.

This should be the standard method of dealing with the Obamamedia.

EVERY TIME.

Carney should have brought a littel IamBrietbart sign to hold up after they cut his audio.

Everyone appearing on any show during the election should have one as part of their war bag.

schmuck281 on May 12, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Southern Tragedu on May 11, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Wow. WaPo and their readers must have grown up in bad neighborhoods. There were fights and pranks among the boys every day in mine.

I was in 30+ fights in eighth grade alone.

I did write in WaPo comments along the line that the better kids did spend their time whacked out on dope and hiding the fact that they weren’t citizens so they could write books and enter national politics later as Manchurian candidates. I took out the foreigner comments as some lady said the left has everyone thinking you are nuts if you mention it.

Oh yea! Check WND for Sheriff Joe and the news on Selective Service Forgery! What next?

IlikedAUH2O on May 12, 2012 at 2:11 AM

SAW the whole seedy Tamron Hall anger and lack of self control episode

Talk about a BULLY !! :(

This female CNN tool jumped ugly on an innocent guy! It was scary. This guy was never able to complete a simple sentence!

Warning: Never try to punk this woman out of a bag of fries at some “burger joint”…it might get ugly

BigSven on May 12, 2012 at 8:22 AM

The mainstream media has exposed how PETTY they can get with this “bully” report. The Washington Post is an absolute joke for proving they are an amateurish mockery when it comes to journalistic integrity. The question now is has the Post been this intellectually bankrupt all of these years and their readers just propagandized morons who are conditioned to believe their written words without any independent thought? It easily describes what is happening on a level never before seen.

volsense on May 12, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I hope the story is true because the whole damn federal goverment is in much need of a haircut!!!!!

Ufdaubet on May 12, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Fake outrage about the truth. Grow a spine Tamron. What university did you go to? You should sue to get your tuition back because obviously you’ve been cheated.

racquetballer on May 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM

what an incredibly ignorant, moron, liberal. Beyond me how MSNBC continues to survive. It’s a running joke.

ultracon on May 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Tamron Hall’s antics were boorish and completely unprofessional. She’s apparently not bright enough to converse with a guest who doesn’t share her misguided political opinions. She makes no pretense of objectivity, and thinks a fair and balanced debate means to offset a HuffPo nut with an ACLU lawyer. Whiny, no talent eye candy.

MrKleenexMuscles on May 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I am curious as to how and why she was hired.
(i mean the real reasons)
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on May 12, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Beyond me how MSNBC continues to survive. It’s a running joke.

ultracon on May 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM

General Electric.

J.E. Dyer on May 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I’d channel Bill Maher, but would get in trouble.

rubberneck on May 12, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Tamron, control yourself! He’s in your house but you are not treating him like a guest. Talk about some attitude!

Might your father be a photographer, and isn’t Tamron the cheap brand of lens you get when you cannot afford Canon or Nikon?

SJBill on May 12, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Go figure! A Black protecting another Black. This is no surprise, but when the Obumbler is sent pack it we can all be called racists again and I’ll take it, at long as the Obumbler is gone! Her house? LMAO! Typical, just typical!

Tbone McGraw on May 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM

guess I’m late to the thread here but, didn’t the MSNBC anhor-babe make Carney’s argument for him? She referenced her own past and how her actions were quite a bit more aggressive in nature than what Mitt did. Simple question to her would be, “are those the actions that define you today?” Maybe MSNBC hires thugs but, my guess is her answer is no. So, Carney validated. The story does not matter.

beselfish on May 13, 2012 at 10:14 PM

You mean some people actually watch MSNBC?

woodNfish on May 14, 2012 at 1:40 PM