Quotes of the day

posted at 10:49 pm on May 10, 2012 by Allahpundit

A few hours before President Obama offered his historic endorsement of same-sex marriage on Wednesday, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. apologized to the president in the Oval Office for forcing Mr. Obama’s hand by airing his own views three days earlier, several people briefed on the exchange said on Thursday…

People who know both men said they did not believe that Mr. Biden had an ulterior motive in pre-empting the president, despite the fact that he has not ruled out running for president himself in 2016. Indeed, several gay rights activists said, whatever affection Mr. Biden’s candor might have won him with gay voters, he would still lag behind other potential Democratic candidates like Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo of New York or Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, who are both seen as champions of the gay community.

***

“President Obama just ‘evolved’ himself into a one-term president,” said Brian Brown, the president of the National Organization for Marriage. “This is a disaster for the Democratic Party: the reality is that the exact states he needs to win are the states that have overwhelmingly passed legislation defining marriage as between a man and a woman.”

“What I’m hearing from folks around the country is ‘game on, we’re in, we will do whatever is necessary to elect Mitt Romney now because Obama has shown where he really stands,” Brown said…

The Romney team will try to paint Obama’s evolution on the issue — coupled with reports that he’d planned the rollout of his change of heart for right before the Democratic convention this summer – as part of a storyline that Obama changes his message based on what is politically expedient. Of course, that’s been an effective attack on Romney in the past on issues like abortion rights.

“After weeks of strutting re: the [Osama bin Laden] anniversary and the president’s ‘decisive leadership,’ he is dragged into this by Biden and essentially yields to the base — it’s going to be hard for them to make the flip-flopper argument with a straight face,” one Romney adviser told POLITICO. “Equally bad is the story that he was going to announce the switch before the convention but not right now — suggests that principled stands can be politically timed.”

***

President Obama declared his personal support for same-sex marriage yesterday, but the White House chose not to push for the repeal of the Defense of Marriage Act today.

“Well, party platform issues are for the party to decide,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said when asked if Obama would call for the repeal of DOMA and endorsement of pro-gay marriage language in the party platform. “That process is underway, and I refer you to the DNC on the question about the platform.”

***

The Democrats’ top leader in Congress said Thursday that the party’s platform will soon include a plank calling for the legalization of gay marriage.

“The president’s in favor of it — I’m sure it will be [included],” said Reid…

Reid, however, declined to say when or whether he would schedule a vote on legislation approved by the Judiciary Committee to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). The law defines marriage as the legal union of a man and a woman and exempts states from having to recognize same-sex marriages certified by other states.

***

Here’s something else Obama accomplished with his announcement yesterday: He has basically wiped away whatever tensions existed between him and the gay fundraising community over a range of issues, of which marriage is only one…

The push for Obama to also move on the executive order will continue, but Obama has bought himself an untold amount of good will and breathing room from this important fundraising constituency. Given that conservative groups are set to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on ads this campaign, and given that the task of waging the air war with those groups will fall largely to the Obama campaign, this is no small thing — another area where Obama’s announcement could have far reaching consequences to his reelection.

***

President Barack Obama drew cheers and applause for his endorsement of same-sex marriage during a fundraising spree on Thursday that will culminate in a multimillion-dollar extravaganza at the home of Hollywood movie star George Clooney…

“Here in Washington you’ll have the chance to make your voice heard on the issue of making sure that everybody, regardless of sexual orientation, is treated fairly,” Obama said to loud applause…

Obama’s support of gay marriage could help boost donations from supporters in his Democratic base who have been pressing him to make clear his position, which he had long described as “evolving.”

***

“I haven’t read The Washington Post article, but I think it would be discriminatory if Mitt Romney did not play pranks on gays, just the way he plays them on non-gays,” Coulter said. “And I don’t know, back then, how many people were all that aware of it? But Mitt Romney is known for being a prankster. I don’t think this issue is going to help Obama much. It is just that it is not going to hurt him as much as it would hurt a non-half-black Democrat. I think this whole thing is a lot like — it’s such a sign of desperation.”

***

***

Asked about Obama’s shift on gay marriage, Romney again reaffirmed that he believes marriage should be strictly defined as “between a man and a woman.” He called for a “national standard” to define marriage, but said states should enforce rules when it comes to “domestic partnerships.”

Romney added that he is “fine” with gay couples adopting children but “to call that marriage is a real misleading of the word.”

He told Cavuto that he hopes the issue of same sex marriage won’t be an issue that drives campaign contributions for either him or Obama this fall.

“I hope the topic as tender and sensitive as marriage is not a source of fundraising,” Romney said.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

what I want to know is what happened to csdeven?

Flora Duh on May 11, 2012 at 1:42 AM

She/He/It got sucked into its own rear end and disappeared like a snake swallowing its tail.

SparkPlug on May 11, 2012 at 1:58 AM

what I want to know is what happened to csdeven?

Flora Duh on May 11, 2012 at 1:42 AM

bluegill, or so the rumor goes…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 1:58 AM

John the Libertarian on May 11, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Good one my friend..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 1:59 AM

angryED jumped the whale this morning..Big time..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Was it a hump back whale? They are harder to jump.

SparkPlug on May 11, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Flora Duh on May 11, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Nah, serious, I thought he liked Palin. CoolChange kinda sorta seemed OK for awhile until I don’t remember what set him off.

I thought I was crazy myself—I am but I can fake it and maintain.

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:01 AM

This might be a bit harsh, but it fits the Angry one, our president, and others, not just in the name of the band mind you :)

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 1:55 AM

I like them. I listen to them a bit. I have a friend who keeps me in tune with stuff I may not see. He turned me onto them.

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 2:01 AM

You mentioned that your scotch light was low earlier, are you a single malt or blended man? do you enjoy a good Islay, Highland, or possibly Speyside?

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 1:49 AM

..There’s this really great single malt stuff I get down at Trader Joe’s called Lismore. I would drink more expensive stuff but I got my tastebuds zapped with Agent Orange during the recent conflict in SEA. I was doing some deep undercover work for an acronym organization of the U. S. gummint and attached to the special SpecRacTacParaCom unit headed up by Walter Matthau.

But then I can’t tell you any of this because I’ll have to track down your IP address and come over and give you unceasing dirty looks.

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 2:02 AM

bluegill, or so the rumor goes…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 1:58 AM

It would seem to fit. One way to find out. See if she digs Opera and the classics. I’d do it but I can’t stomach the stench of rotting fish. ; )

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 2:03 AM

..if I can’t get my Lismore, by the way, I usually end up straining kerosene through a loaf of sourdough I get at Stater Bros or, in really, really desperate moments, some Sterno from The Home Despot.

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 2:03 AM

SparkPlug on May 11, 2012 at 2:00 AM

It was a huge jump!

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:04 AM

I have to admit it, for a squishy, RINO, Ann Coulter nails it sometimes.

TitularHead on May 11, 2012 at 2:06 AM

I thought I was crazy myself—I am but I can fake it and maintain.

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Here you go Arnold

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:06 AM

SparkPlug on May 11, 2012 at 1:58 AM

heh, you always know how to make me smile.

bluegill, or so the rumor goes…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 2:03 AM

I used to think so too, then one day they both posted comments with the same time stamp. And of course there’s this:

Just for the record, and so I stop getting these e-mails, csdeven and bluegill post from entirely different IP addresses.

Ed Morrissey on February 26, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Flora Duh on May 11, 2012 at 2:08 AM

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Don’t laugh but on one of my music clicks from my HA buddies, on the right panels I stumbled on some lady that showed how to make an alcohol stove from a tuna can. She also had vacuum long term food storage and a couple of recipes, and nice hooters but I didn’t notice that.

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I understand friend!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Dire, I am worried about canopfor, I’m going to hope he is where someone earlier suggested. Vacationing somewhere warm and tropical. I do wish he had told someone. Its why I tried to give you a heads up before I left. I didn’t want you to worry. Remember always check the periods. Its how I am going to deliver the off thread messages in the future. You’ll be able to spot them. I will try to always place the period just after your first name. Like this. Dire.

Good Night All.

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 2:09 AM

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 2:02 AM

LOL! Lismore is some good stuff, the 12yo is good… I unfortunately being of Scottish blood, have aquirred an wallet draining habit of trying everything from my heritage. I have a very soft spot for the Islay Scotches, if you ever get a chance try the Coal Isla or the Laughavulin,. I think you’d like them.

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Ed Morrissey on February 26, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Flora Duh on May 11, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Thanks Ed. One is at 310 Maple, the other is at 312 Maple.

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Hi, gang! I’m just woke up from watching TV to go to bed. Hope everyone is well. I’m like Omaha Conservative, now. I haven’t read the comments but did anyone see the article in the headlines? That poor dead gentleman and his family being put in the middle of this Obama stunt. Just awful.

Cindy Munford on May 11, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Him and Dbear got together on Buttbook and things are working out.

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 1:57 AM

I just figured out what his name really is. He’s angry about his Erectile Dysfunction.

John the Libertarian on May 11, 2012 at 1:57 AM

..I say! Good show, chaps! Jolly good show!

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Ed Morrissey on February 26, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Flora Duh on May 11, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I remember that, but its not to hard to fool the IP addresses. A little tech savy and bingo.

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 2:03 AM

We could also ask s/heit about Jeri Thompson or Fred’s red truck…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Ed Morrissey on February 26, 2012 at 10:53 AM

You’re still going to get emails and csdeven is joana. So there.

Cindy Munford on May 11, 2012 at 2:12 AM

By the way, does anyone want to see AngryEd’s birthing video? It’s right here:

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Good night, sleep tight. ?arnold.

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Cindy Munford on May 11, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Hi Cindy. Yeah, I think WaPo and Axelrod are going to regret this.

And with that, I’m outta here.

Goodnight all.

Flora Duh on May 11, 2012 at 2:13 AM

We could also ask s/heit about Jeri Thompson or Fred’s red truck…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:12 AM

True, good point. Lol!

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Good Night Flora, Pleasant Dreams.

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 2:14 AM

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 2:12 AM

My god man, I thought you had more class than me. now it’s a race to the bottom.

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Gotcha you..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:15 AM

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Clicking on Youtube videos via links posted by HA posters has me wasting hours surfing Youtube listening to old songs and looking up obscure things, jogging my memory.

Sigh.

Logus on May 11, 2012 at 2:16 AM

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:15 AM

here you go Arnold, just don’t let Mrs. Ziffel catch you LOL!

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:16 AM

?arnold.

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Yes, what’s the question my favorite little piggy? When are you going to let me show you how to make those short links. When I was away you asked someone how to make them. I have the instructions all written down for you if you want them.

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Flora Duh on May 11, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Maybe so but, Ed should know that IP addys aren’t always static. Every time I turn my dsl modem on/off and log in I get a differnt IP addy…Maybe bluegill and the Obsessor are brothers, you know, like Daryl and his other brother Daryl

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:18 AM

If America reelects this modern day Nero, who’s just fiddling away, we deserve what we’re going to get.

I bet Sodom and Gomorrah were great places to party at one time.

TitularHead on May 11, 2012 at 2:20 AM

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:15 AM

..hide the deed to your ranch if anyone engages you in a wager on that proposition. I am remorselessly classless.

;-)

@Logus has nailed it. The evening can just fly by. And it was doing so when I came upon that little beaut.

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Cindy Munford on May 11, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Cindy, to answer your question from last nite’s QOTD — Dane’s are known for their butter…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:22 AM

arnold practice this, Gohawgs or Dire will be glad to help out if need be.

1. Be on your comment page you wish to comment on.
2 In a separate window or tab open up the page you wish to link.
3 Stroke copy the url link in the address header of the page you want to copy.
4 Go back to your comment page having already typed in your comment or if not type in your comment. High light the word or words you want the link to be.
5 Just above your comment box is a little button with a blue word that says link. Click that
6 A link box will pop up, it will have a http: already in it. just delete it.
7 Paste in the url you had copied into that link box hit okay.

Good Night Again All.

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Good Night Again All.

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Night my friend, and be well.

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:23 AM

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Haaa…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Funny you should mention Darly!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Funny you should mention Darly!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:25 AM

And this is for the )’s composite GF! lol!

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:25 AM

I give it up for Oates also!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:27 AM

here you go Arnold, just don’t let Mrs. Ziffel catch you LOL!

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Did you see the beautiful surf and how well they covered the original song?

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Funny you should mention Darly!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:25 AM

The Brooks & Dunn of rock & roll…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Maybe this will work for the WaPo team and the next team Bamie meme!

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:29 AM

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Yes, yes I did… that is why I provided it for you :)

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Bmore on May 11, 2012 at 2:16 AM

No question master, it was a take on your message to Dire. Some one instructed me on the short links but I got scared. Keep them instructions handy for tomorrow.

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Maybe this will work for the WaPo team and the next team Bamie meme!

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:29 AM

I hope not, change to another tune. That’s a classic…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:33 AM

I hope not, change to another tune. That’s a classic…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:33 AM

how about Axelturd, you think that this is his new ring tone?

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:34 AM

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Just take it to the river!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:22 AM

LOL! I thought that’s who you were talking about. I annoy said person to no end. I had to stop because it was becoming a sad petty form of amusement and I don’t want to be like that. But I must be because sometime it is so hard not to jump in there.

Cindy Munford on May 11, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Just take it to the river!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:35 AM

or this too!

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:38 AM

The Brooks & Dunn of rock & roll…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Can I flip/Flop??!!??..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Hey Cuz, seen this?

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:40 AM

how about Axelturd, you think that this is his new ring tone?

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:34 AM

You have my gratitude…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:45 AM

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Very good one..Spin this one!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Cindy Munford on May 11, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Smart folk can be so, so, so. Just so…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Hey Cuz, seen this?

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Was he looking for something that big? Because he could have had an unfortunate accident. Like the lady that was scared to skydive, so she took lessons and on her first jump—trouble. :(

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Very good one..Spin this one!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Oh yeah, with a little change of pace, try this.

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:48 AM

And hopefully, the one will be this in Nov.

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Very good one..Spin this one!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Dire, I still have a pair of glasses just like those. Got them in 92. Have other different pairs as well, but on my next checkup I’m going to have new lenses put in the old frames. I like retro buddy.

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 2:46 AM

I know, but they can’t help it, it is maddening when the unruly unwashed don’t obey.

Cindy Munford on May 11, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Maybe this will work for the WaPo team and the next team Bamie meme!

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:29 AM

..thanks for that. I never knew who did that song but kind of liked it because Phil Hendrie used to use it as his bumper on his KFI show out here in SoCal.

He was (is) one funny dude!

..anyway, gotta scoot. Work comes early. 73s and 88s.

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 2:55 AM

I’m out of here folks. Working tomorrow so I’ll probably be comatose again tomorrow night. Sweet dreams.

Cindy Munford on May 11, 2012 at 2:56 AM

The War Planner on May 11, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Night

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Cindy Munford on May 11, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Good night Cindy

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:57 AM

A song about the obamanation’s and his composite girlfriend…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 3:00 AM

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 2:48 AM

That was excellent!!..Let’s give them something..:)

PS..Apologies for the ad!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Dang! I’m late to the party! Looks like you guys & gals had a good one.

4Grace on May 11, 2012 at 3:03 AM

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Good deal!!..Can’t you see!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Can I flip/Flop??!!??..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:39 AM

If our presumptive nominee can, so can you…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Nice..Very Nice..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Dang! I’m late to the party! Looks like you guys & gals had a good one.

4Grace on May 11, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Your never to late! Good Evening, and you can sample the official Obama 2012 theme song LOL!

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Good point..But Team Obie is making the road less bumpy!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 3:08 AM

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Excellent..:):)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 3:09 AM

Very good one..Spin this one!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 2:46 AM

The TH were on top for awhile…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 3:10 AM

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Haha. Good one.

4Grace on May 11, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Excellent..:):)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 3:09 AM

And another change of pace, for all the “Composite” GF’s in 0′s life

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Good deal!!..Can’t you see!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 3:05 AM

I see this

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:14 AM

woo hoo it worked. arnold learned a tricky

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:15 AM

woo hoo it worked. arnold learned a tricky

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Arnold!

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 3:16 AM

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Very nice..But I thought they were imaginary!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 3:17 AM

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Good job, arnold. The song and the linky. :)

4Grace on May 11, 2012 at 3:18 AM

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:14 AM

Two thumbs up!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 3:18 AM

Very nice..But I thought they were imaginary!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 3:17 AM

That’s the one! lol

4Grace on May 11, 2012 at 3:19 AM

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 3:10 AM

Yes..But like other bands..The lead singer managed to blow the band up..:(

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 3:20 AM

woo hoo it worked. arnold learned a tricky

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Good deal!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Honestly, I want THIS to be O’s campaign song this election cycle.

4Grace on May 11, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Arnold!

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 3:16 AM

I knew they were in CA doing that vid. All my uncles and grandpa worked for the SP railroad.

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:22 AM

woo hoo it worked. arnold learned a tricky

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Here’s your truffle…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 3:22 AM

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:22 AM

They are from San Diego… Actually saw them at UCSD.

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 3:24 AM

Honestly, I want THIS to be O’s campaign song this election cycle.

4Grace on May 11, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Hope this works for O and Cherokee miaden

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:24 AM

Hope this works for O and Cherokee miaden

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:24 AM

ROFL. I hope so, too.

4Grace on May 11, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Hope this works for O and Cherokee miaden

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:24 AM

And may the 0 be looking for this after Nov 6th.

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Here’s your truffle…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Don’t laugh but I’m thinking I wouldn’t mind having a pet pig if you could keep em under a hundred pounds. My neighbor lady was telling me they had a friend several years ago that had one that could do as many tricks as a dog. She said he was friendly and liked to get petted and hang out just like a dog does.

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:29 AM

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Great song!!..You are on a roll tonight/morning..:)

Dire Straits on May 11, 2012 at 3:32 AM

And may the 0 be looking for this after Nov 6th.

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Me looking for something more harsh

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:33 AM

And may the 0 be looking for this after Nov 6th.

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Then let him look for it here.

4Grace on May 11, 2012 at 3:33 AM

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:29 AM

We porcine are smart and like to pet…

Gohawgs on May 11, 2012 at 3:33 AM

Me looking for something more harsh

arnold ziffel on May 11, 2012 at 3:33 AM

I think that is the Moochele official campaign song lol!

Then let him look for it here.

4Grace on May 11, 2012 at 3:33 AM

That is where Eric Holder belongs!

uncommon sense on May 11, 2012 at 3:35 AM