Quotes of the day

posted at 10:33 pm on May 8, 2012 by Allahpundit

Whether or not your mom’s on Twitter, here’s something guaranteed to make her smile on Sunday: getting a personal shout-out from President Obama.

From now until Thursday at midnight, you have a chance to win that for your mom or a special mother in your life — just get five or more donations to your grassroots fundraising page to automatically put yourself in the running…

That’s right: If your name is drawn, the President will send your mom a special Mother’s Day tweet from @BarackObama.

***

Now, at the time the aforementioned articles were written, Obama was ahead by a little more than three points nationally. This would represent a 4-point swing toward Republicans, and our baseline would give the president a 303-235 win. Florida would flip into the GOP column. Montana would move out of the “close” category, and Colorado would move in. Romney would still have to thread an extremely narrow needle to get to 269 electoral votes under this scenario, but it would be possible. He would have to win all of the “close” states – a tremendous task.

But what about today? Recent polls have shown the race closing to a one-point Obama lead. Now Ohio joins the Republican coalition, and Romney is up to 253 electoral votes. North Carolina and Indiana are no longer close. And, critically, a number of states in the “big blue wall” are placed on the playing field as the margins in Pennsylvania and Minnesota, along with New Hampshire and Iowa, join the “less than five points” category. In other words, Romney now has multiple paths to victory (as does Obama)

What about if things break for Romney, and he is winning by four points as we approach Election Day? In that event, states like Pennsylvania and New Hampshire would fall into the GOP column, while Nevada, Wisconsin, New Mexico, and New Jersey are on his campaign’s radar screen. Colorado and Virginia are only on the outskirts of competitiveness for Team Obama. Under this scenario, it is Obama who has only one or two paths to victory, while Romney enjoys an embarrassment of riches.

***

Obama’s path is somewhat geographically narrow in that he probably needs to win three of the five big Eastern swing states: Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio and Florida.

But demographically, it’s ultra-narrow. Team Obama wants to hold down turnout for Romney in the ‘burbs and with blue-collar voters, while simultaneously squeezing out every vote from key Democratic groups: government worker unions, Hispanics, blacks, the poor, etc.

This is not a strategy for a broad victory, but a narrow one, won in Salvadoran neighborhoods in Northern Virginia, black precincts in Philadelphia and a dozen state-capital counties where AFSCME can drive turnout…

[I]f Romney succeeds in keeping the discussion on the anemic economy and record deficits, there’s no amount of money, technology or organization that can keep Obama in the White House.

***

The brand of the Obama reelection campaign, so far, is ruthlessness. It has accused Mitt Romney of being soft on Osama bin Laden. It has singled out some Romney donors by name for public attack. Romney, we are informed, enjoys shipping jobs abroad, which is “just what you’d expect from a guy who had a Swiss bank account.” Obama has accused Republican congressional opponents of social Darwinism and indifference to autistic children…

Obama’s political identity is particularly vulnerable to inconsistency on this issue. More than any recent presidential candidate, his initial appeal was based on changing the political atmosphere. He would end the “partisan food fight.” There are no red or blue states, he said, just the United States…

All of the atmospheric elements of politics — unity, bipartisanship and common purpose — are significantly worse than four years ago. This is not all Obama’s fault. But he is choosing — in a campaign so nasty, so early — to make it worse. At some point, ruthlessness just leaves ruins.

***

Yes, the president — who has a unified party, is the one who relates to voters so well, has loyal support among the swooning apologencia (new word) on the left, and is the bee’s knees to every modern pop-culture disciple. What is wrong? Why isn’t Obama cruising right now with a big lead over Romney? Answer: Romney is stronger than he has been portrayed and Obama is weaker than most people think. How else do you explain the current polls?

If Romney should be limping after the ugly primaries, burdened by the so-called clumsy Republican leadership and a backward GOP House majority, but isn’t, how strong will he be when he shakes off the mud from the primaries and has been alone in the spotlight for a few weeks? In politics it is an advantage to be underestimated. Conversely, it is not helpful to be overestimated. Maybe Romney’s problems are overstated and perhaps Obama’s are too eagerly minimized. Obama is the favorite and right now he should be dominating the race. He has every advantage. His problems with the economy are obvious, but he may have another problem that his supporters can’t bring themselves to admit, and that is a formidable Mitt Romney.

***

“The reality is that when Bill Clinton ran in ’92, he ran as a new Democrat,” said the aide, citing ticket’s campaign pledge to reform welfare. “That was the famous ad that they ran: Clinton and Gore were going to be different kinds of Democrats.”

He continued: “President Obama has really turned his back on all of that. He hasn’t run as a new Democrat, he’s run as an old Democrat… more spending, more taxation, more regulation.”

***

Via Greg Hengler.

***

Newsflash: Nothing is in the bag. Nothing can be taken for granted. Everybody from the precinct door-knocker, to the Chicago high command, to the White House, to the halls of Congress, to the Senate and House committees, to congressional leadership, here is a simple message: If we don’t get on the offense, reconnect with the American people, talk about how the middle class is in a struggle for its very existence, hold the Republicans accountable and fight like the dickens, we are going to lose.

You can shoot five Bin Ladens, you can save 10,000 banks and 20 car companies, even pass the most sweeping legislation in modern American history; if people don’t think that you are connected to their lives and are fighting for their interests they will vote your tush out of office in a nano-second. For historical reference see Winston Churchill election of 1945 and President George H.W. Bush in 1992…

It has been said that, “Nothing so focuses a man’s attention as the prospect of being hanged.” Look around Democrats — Come November lets make sure that it’s Mitt and his bunch at the end of that figurative rope and not us.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Mother’s Day Panderer-in-Chief…..what will this guy not beg for? **face meet palm**

hillsoftx on May 8, 2012 at 11:37 PM

…the community organizer is becoming a business man…his sluts for money are making JugEars market himself!

KOOLAID2 on May 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM

For some reason there appears to be a resemblance to David Letterman that I had not noticed before.

Cindy Munford on May 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM

D’oh! Letterman after a 4-alarm fire? Maybe if I squint real hard…

:P

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on May 8, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Cindy Munford on May 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I really miss canopfor!!..Just not the same without Mission Control!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 11:45 PM

…he’s just busy?…right?

KOOLAID2 on May 8, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I’m pretty sure I saw Carville at the local gas station about a week ago. He lives in New Orleans. I didn’t bug him, but was definitely thinking of what I would say. I don’t think too fast on my feet, unfortunately.

cane_loader on May 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM

The only Tweet my mom would like to receive from Obama is the one where he says, “I Resign”.

HotAirian on May 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Cindy Munford on May 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM

JPeterman on May 8, 2012 at 11:48 PM

I haven’t seen him post in a few days..:(

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Video 3 James Carville, aka serpent head. So he like rope analogy’s. Heres one. Give em enough rope.

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 11:55 PM

If I sent something from Bammy, my mother would probably put a cap in my…….behind……

angrymike on May 8, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I can’t believe one of us didn’t get an email after that last fiasco. Do you think he ran out of internet again. (stupid but best I could describe that incident)

Cindy Munford on May 8, 2012 at 11:57 PM

I haven’t seen him post in a few days..:(

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Google says its been since the 25th. That sounds to long ago. I could have sworn I had seen him post while I was out.

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Submit buttons made in Canada have been recalled due to design flaws.

That could be why canopfor hasn’t posted in a while.

But apparently Drywalls is OK. That blows my theory to bits.

SparkPlug on May 8, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Paolo Conte – Happy Feet

Good Night All…

… Until tomorrow!

Seven Percent Solution on May 8, 2012 at 11:59 PM

POKER TIP OF THE DAY:

When playing Poker with a liberal, please remember that he/she will have a full house every hand.

Liberal Full House= 3 ad hominem attack cards (ex: Racist!)
2 deflection cards (ex: War on Women)

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Good Night 7 %, Sleep Well.

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 12:00 AM

bluefox on May 8, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Good to see you posting..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 12:01 AM

I cannot even imagine the jig that I would be doing if Barack Hussein Obama is voted out of office on the evening of November 6th.

AND THAT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE JIG (YES I’M YELLING) AT 12:01 ON JANUARY 20TH, 2013.

PappyD61 on May 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I’ll be too drunk from celebrating to do that without falling down.

sage0925 on May 9, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Cindy Munford on May 8, 2012 at 11:57 PM

I don’t know..:(

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Cindy Munford on May 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Carville, I’d eat jambalaya and drink beer with. He’s from Carville, Louisiana (I should drive up there to look for other serpentheads), and he’d be interesting.

Letterman? I’d take him out to see gators and cross a couple wakes real fast until I was alone in the boat.

cane_loader on May 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Focus on how much debt has been added during Obama’s over 7 years in Washington, D.C. (yes, 7… 4 as a Senator, and over 3 as pResident).

As a Senator in the minority for 2 years (January 3, 2005 – January 3, 2007), Obama participated in adding just over $1 Trillion to the national debt.

As a Senator in the Democrat majority for 2 years (January 3, 2007 – January 20, 2007), Obama participated in adding almost $2 Trillion to the national debt.

As a pResident with a Democrat majority for 3.3 years (January 20, 2009 – present), Obama has participated in adding over $5 Trillion to the national debt.

The total national debt has more than doubled and increased by more than $8 Trillion since Barack Obama came to Washington, D.C.

Go to Debt to the Penny, and look at the numbers.

01/03/2005 $7,591,307,997,129.40
01/03/2007 $8,677,214,255,313.07
01/20/2009 $10,626,877,048,913.08
05/07/2012 $15,675,791,363,404.17

ITguy on May 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Dang it! Do you know if he was on HARP? I’m not but the Husband is.

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2012 at 12:06 AM

cane_loader on May 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I’ve always thought he was likable guy. As we know that doesn’t have anything to do with being wrong all the time. He and Marty Matlin are a hoot.

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2012 at 12:08 AM

My mom might actually like that. But then again, she’s getting more disenchanted with Martin O’Malley.

She isn’t on Twitter.

22044 on May 9, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Carville’s a character. I have a soft spot for true characters.

Letterman’s a pervert and a jerk.

cane_loader on May 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Dang it! Do you know if he was on HARP? I’m not but the Husband is.

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I don’t think canopfor was on HARP!!..I just know his posting has cut back alot since that night..::)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 12:13 AM

cane_loader on May 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM

rofl..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 12:14 AM

cane_loader on May 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM

rofl..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Funny! : )

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 12:16 AM

A federal prisoner running in the Democratic presidential primary in West Virginia apparently is getting close to 40% of the vote against that other Democratic presidential candidate. This is too good to check:

Here’s his mug shot.

Resist We Much on May 9, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Why would Allahpundit post that picture of the Crypt Keeper??

:P

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on May 8, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Oh, c’mon . . . that’s just good classic C. J. Carville. : )

I’d be disappointed if he stopped looking like that.

(Mary Matalin unavailable for comment)

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 12:16 AM

BTW, don’t think I’ve welcomed you back yet. Good to see you and it’s obvious that you’re enjoying being back here. :)

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Barack “Dilbert” Obama- the cartoon presidency.

Swallowing our economy like a really bad app.

profitsbeard on May 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM

rofl..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Funny! : )

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 12:16 AM

On second thought, I think it’s a felony in Louisiana to poison a gator….

;)

cane_loader on May 9, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Here’s his mug shot.

Resist We Much on May 9, 2012 at 12:20 AM

He’s on death row?!? Lolz. That’s rich.

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Cindy Munford on May 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I really miss canopfor!!..Just not the same without Mission Control!!.. : )

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Dittos.

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:25 AM

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Thanks, I am delighted to be back. I missed all of you. I missed my favorite spot, right here at HA’s QOTD. I’m feeling very rusty however. So my apologies if I seem off for a bit. ; )

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Cindy Munford on May 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM

cane_loader on May 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM

: )

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM

cane_loader on May 9, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I hear you!!..:)

PS..How is your father doing??..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Nah, not rusty at all.

I’m definitely off tonight. Due to injury, I’m on pain meds. Loopy I am. :)

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:30 AM

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I can’t feel you from here, so I’ll take your word for it.
But your comments seem the same to me. : )

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:30 AM

He’s on death row?!? Lolz. That’s rich.

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:24 AM

According to Wiki-so take it for what it’s worth-he’s in the pen because he was threatening people through the mail and sentenced to 210 months in prison. He’s supposed to be released in 2013.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM

I’m definitely off tonight. Due to injury, I’m on pain meds. Loopy I am. :)

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Will this be a long-term recovery issue?

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:33 AM

He’s on death row?!? Lolz. That’s rich.

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:24 AM

New reality show:

Dead Presidential Candidate Walking?

Resist We Much on May 9, 2012 at 12:35 AM

I hope the prisoner loses to 0bama by no more than Lugar does to Mourdock.

What a frickin’ great thread that will make!

And just think what Rush Limbaugh would do with that!!!

cane_loader on May 9, 2012 at 12:35 AM

I hear you!!..:)

PS..How is your father doing??..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Hey, thanks for asking. Darn, I meant to call him tonight!

He’s so-so…. I sent him another knife. Not the exact same one, but with the same features, that I had lying around for years and found a coulple weeks ago.

Shoot, I may try to call him right now, though he’s probably in bed. I bet that’s why he left the message that cut off – bet he got the knife.

Thanks for reminding me!!

:-)

cane_loader on May 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM

He’s on death row?!? Lolz. That’s rich.

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:24 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Speaking of Democrats in the penitentiary, has anyone heard anything more about James Traficant since he’s been out?
He addressed the crowd at a Tea Party rally in Ohio shortly after release, but that’s the last I’ve heard of him.
He’s one Democrat I would support, if he seriously thought of running again.

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Will this be a long-term recovery issue?

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Shouldn’t be too long. I have a separated rib. Total rest for it (yeah, right, I’m a mom) for a week. After that, it’s a gradual easing back into everything. Sucks to miss work, but I want it to heal ASAP.

Now the loopy part…that will probably never go away. :)

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I’m definitely off tonight. Due to injury, I’m on pain meds. Loopy I am. :)

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Nothing too serious I hope. I know a little about pain meds. They don’t give me the head buzz. But they are a God send for pain. Morphine and morphine derivatives. I hope you return to wellness straight away. Speaking of Morphine.

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Oh, if my mom won this, I would be out of the will. STAT! She loathes him more than I, and you all know how much I can’t abide him.

ABO2012

herm2416 on May 9, 2012 at 12:42 AM

But your comments seem the same to me. : )

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Back handed compliment? ; )

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 12:44 AM

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:40 AM

No you wouldn’t.
A few years back Trafficant outted himself as a an Alex Jones/Jesse Ventura type 9/11 truther and Jew-hater. BIG TIME Jew-hater.

Scroll down to ‘current poltical views.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Carville’s a character. I have a soft spot for true characters.

cane_loader on May 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Thank you. Maybe it’s because I grew up in New Orleans, but I like Carville. I don’t have to agree with him to appreciate him from a purely *character* stand point. Plus, he’s the only one of the Dem talking heads who makes me laugh (and not in a “laughing at them” kind of way like I usually am).

This is the guy who has said during the 2008 Dem. primary that “If Hillary gave Obama one of her cajones, they’d both have two;” about Paula Jones “Drag a $100 bill through a trailer camp and there’s no telling what you will find;” and about himself “The only thing I’m running for is the state line.” And that’s just what I can remember off the top of my head.

Call me crazy, but how can anyone, R or D, not get a kick out of stuff like that?

Dark Star on May 9, 2012 at 12:46 AM

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Now the loopy part…that will probably never go away. :)

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:40 AM

May God bless you with a speedy recovery.

I had bruised ribs back in Jr High (football related), and that was terribly painful, but relatively short-term.
I didn’t need the kind of pain meds you’re having to take.

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Has anyone seen cyncook? Her dad hasn’t been well lately.

herm2416 on May 9, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Not too serious, no. As I stated, just a separated rib. Hurts like hell, but will mend. I think the head buzz is due to the fact that I’ve only had a bowl of soup to eat today. Probably just need to find me some vittles. LOL

P.S. Thanks for the well wishes and the tune.

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:47 AM

cane_loader on May 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM

That is good news!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 12:49 AM

herm2416 on May 9, 2012 at 12:47 AM

We’re FB friends. I’ll check things out.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Has anyone seen cyncook? Her dad hasn’t been well lately.

herm2416 on May 9, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Oh, wow, I didn’t know that. I have been wondering why she wasn’t around.

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:51 AM

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I just set her a message.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 12:51 AM

4grace
I here laughing a lot is very good for sore ribs, coughing to………..>;-)

angrymike on May 9, 2012 at 12:52 AM

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:40 AM

No you wouldn’t.

Scroll down to ‘current poltical views.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I understand he disagrees passionately with the aid we’ve been sending to Israel.
That’s the biggest issue I know of where I disagree with him.

But he was a MUCH better voice for the conservative agenda than any Republican has been, this side of Ronald Reagan.

I would like to hear him explain his views on Israel, sometime.

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 12:26 AM

If you don’t mind me asking, people are always happy to have you “back”. (me, too). I think it is very nice to read that, but I’ve never understood from where they are welcoming you back! If you can’t/don’t want to answer, that is okay! I’m just curious, and curiosity has finally gotten the better of me : )

herm2416 on May 9, 2012 at 12:54 AM

It had been a Stormy Tuesday

Albert King, Mick Taylor and John Mayall.

galtani on May 9, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Dire Straits QOTD song. Bridge. I am mixing my choice of songs with the topic and our missing friend canopfor.

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 12:56 AM

herm2416 on May 9, 2012 at 12:47 AM

We’re FB friends. I’ll check things out.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Thanks, Twerp! I think it has been a few weeks since she wrote that. It just occurred to me, when everyone was wondering where Canopfor is, that I hadn’t seen her for a while,

herm2416 on May 9, 2012 at 12:56 AM

4grace
I here laughing a lot is very good for sore ribs, coughing to………..>;-)

angrymike on May 9, 2012 at 12:52 AM

What are you trying to do to 4grace?

Makes my ribs hurt just reading it!

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:58 AM

I here laughing a lot is very good for sore ribs, coughing to………..>;-)

angrymike on May 9, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Definitely. I sneezed this morning and almost passed out. Haha

I’ve cracked ribs before, but this cartilage separation thingy sucks. It’s OK though. I had my pity party last night. Balloons, cake, sad songs, chocolate…I’m blessed with good health and it will all be fine. Just don’t make me laugh, mike!!

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 1:00 AM

What are you trying to do to 4grace?

Makes my ribs hurt just reading it!

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Makes me cringe just reading it!

G’night all! See you in the morning! Sweet dreams!

herm2416 on May 9, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Hey Carville, aka snakehead, aka Mary Matalin’s lost bet, don’t you worry about us republicans/conservatives. We’re just wondering around in the wilderness

Gohawgs on May 9, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Oh, c’mon . . . that’s just good classic C. J. Carville. : )

I’d be disappointed if he stopped looking like that.

(Mary Matalin unavailable for comment)

listens2glenn on May 9, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Heh. Thank goodness their daughters look like Mary’s side of the family!

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on May 9, 2012 at 1:02 AM

herm2416 on May 9, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I’m sure he’ll give you his cover story, but let’s just say that Bmore just returned from a “business trip” to Yemen. He even brought back a little somethin’ for the CIA. Shhhh ;)

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 1:04 AM

I’m just curious, and curiosity has finally gotten the better of me : )

herm2416 on May 9, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I can’t be very specific for security reasons. I think the reasons for the welcomes back are because I announced before leaving that I would be out. I tried to tell Dire but he missed it, so I told cozmo to let Dire know. That was not the best thing to do. If you know cozmo, he likes to play. At any rate knowing I would not be able to post I didn’t want Dire to think I had been banned. After all folks do get banned for an assortment of reasons. Where I was it was almost impossible to post with any frequency. So I pretty much didn’t. I guess because I’m usually here and then wasn’t folks are being nice to say they ware glad to have me back. It was work related and not very exotic although it was on the waters edge. How’s that? ; )

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Latest Gallup poll has Romney up 3 over Obamapos. Ras has Romney up 5.

VorDaj on May 9, 2012 at 1:06 AM

galtani on May 9, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Love that song!

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 1:06 AM

I am mixing my choice of songs with the topic and our missing friend canopfor.

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Cool

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 1:07 AM

only if Romney wasn’t the nominee…

Second look at Paul? He is still in the race you know?

Paul/Palin 2012!! at a brokered convention! C’mon, you said ABO right? How bad could this be?

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on May 9, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Has anyone seen cyncook? Her dad hasn’t been well lately.

herm2416 on May 9, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I have missed her posting also..I hope her Father is doing well!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Night, herm

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Cool

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 1:07 AM

I’ll try not to make you laugh. I have had damaged ribs, they are quite painful.

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 1:09 AM

listens2glenn: This is a truther site. JT is a bad guy.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 1:10 AM

At The Drive In ; One Armed Scissor

the new aesthetic on May 9, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on May 9, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I rather be eaten alive by piranhas.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM

aka Mary Matalin’s lost bet, don’t you worry about us republicans/conservatives. We’re just wondering around in the wilderness…

Gohawgs on May 9, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Evil twin, you make me laugh.

arnold ziffel on May 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM

I have missed her posting also..I hope her Father is doing well!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Me too. Cyndy has been absent lately. Whats the face Bishop makes when he is concerned or being serious. Is it this? -_-

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 1:05 AM

well, you KNOW I had to stay awake to see if you responded! Thank you! Welcome back : )

Now, I’m REALLY going to go to bed : )

G’NIGHT all : ))))))

herm2416 on May 9, 2012 at 1:13 AM

At The Drive In ; One Armed Scissor

the new aesthetic on May 9, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Someone you and I know may be getting a FB friend request from someone you and I know. A guy. tell that first someone to watch for it.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Jeff Buckley – Last Goodbye

the new aesthetic on May 9, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Love that song!

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Glad you like it. Youtube rocks, a great place to mine for gems.

galtani on May 9, 2012 at 1:14 AM

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Let’s hope you get going again by Monday!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Good Night herm2416, Sleep Well.

Bmore on May 9, 2012 at 1:15 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM

I hear you!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Jeff Buckley – Last Goodbye

the new aesthetic on May 9, 2012 at 1:14 AM

You can never go wrong with Buckley.

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM

beastie boys sabotage

Norm!

the new aesthetic on May 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM

You can never go wrong with Buckley.

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Never. Taken too soon.

the new aesthetic on May 9, 2012 at 1:21 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 1:13 AM

LOL, you crack me up ALT.

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Spawn was whining today about stupid the class of 2013 was acting to them and how ’13 are a bunch of idiots. I pointed out that the Class of 2012 are the reigning monarchs but are thisclose to being deposed. The surfs are getting restless. He told me that since I’m GEN X I’m old and have no idea what I’m saying ever. His day will come.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Let’s hope you get going again by Monday!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Ha. Perfect! :)

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 1:23 AM

4Grace on May 9, 2012 at 1:21 AM

I got a new FB friend today. He’s an ACTOR! Woo-Hoo!

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 1:24 AM

galtani on May 9, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Niiiiice.

John the Libertarian on May 9, 2012 at 1:24 AM

beastie boys sabotage

Norm!

the new aesthetic on May 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM

PS..Noorrrmm!!

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Third Eye Blind – “Semi-Charmed Life”

the new aesthetic on May 9, 2012 at 1:26 AM

His day will come.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Yes your correct..His day will come indeed!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2012 at 1:27 AM