Quotes of the day

posted at 10:44 pm on May 7, 2012 by Allahpundit

President Barack Obama’s ongoing evolution on the issue of same-sex marriage has ceased being only a topic of friction between him and the gay-rights community, becoming, in the dawn of the general election campaign, an early test of political character…

“What I think you are seeing now is the extent to which the White House miscalculated that they can continue to give a non-answer on what is one of the major issues of our day,” said Richard Socarides, a former aide to President Bill Clinton and senior White House adviser on gay rights. “You can evolve for a time, but they have stretched this out 18 months now.”…

“The question is, is there a risk?” said one prominent Democratic Party official. “It is not nationwide [polling] we are talking about. We are talking about Virginia, North Carolina and other swing states, and we are talking about, would Karl Rove and his team stoop to using horribly grotesque and hateful tactics … and would that peel off 10,000 votes?”

***

“He won here by such a narrow margin that almost anything could make the difference’’ said longtime Democratic strategist Gary Pearce, who is based in Raleigh. “I don’t blame him for being cautious. The country is also evolving, and he doesn’t want to get there too early.”…

A big reason the issue is tricky for Obama is that two of the constituencies that were pivotal to his 2008 victory – young voters and African-Americans — are at odds. While gay-rights advocates frame marriage as a civil-rights issue, many churchgoing African-Americans approach it in a religious context. In North Carolina for example, an Elon University Poll in February found that only 35 percent of voters ages 18 to 34 support a constitutional ban on gay marriage. Among black voters, the percentage supporting the ban jumped to 46 percent…

“It’s a gamble,’’ said Mileah Kroner, Elon University assistant professor of political science. “On one hand, him coming out for gay marriage could infuse the base and get young people excited, which could be in his favor. Then again, it could turn off older people, who he didn’t do particularly well with in the last election. Same with black voters, who tend to be evangelical. It’s a political calculation.’’

***

“The walk-back was one of the weakest moments for the administration on this issue,” said one LGBT activist. “[Biden] was crystal clear on what he was saying. People in the gay community know what’s going on, but the fact that they’re not doing a more masterful job of explaining this is a little upsetting…

Another prominent gay supporter — who attended a fundraiser featuring a who’s-who of gay donors for Obama in Florida last month — said that while the president’s refusal to express his support for gay marriage stings the community, “they know the alternative is frightening.”

Fred Sainz, the vice president of communications for the Human Rights Campaign, agreed with that premise, saying the differences between Romney and Obama are “stark and cold.”

“There’s not an alternative. We view this president as a friend,” Sainz said.

***

Some leading gay and progressive donors are so angry over President Obama’s refusal to sign an executive order barring same sex discrimination by federal contractors that they are refusing to give any more money to the pro-Obama super PAC, a top gay fundraiser’s office tells me. In some cases, I’m told, big donations are being withheld.

Jonathan Lewis, the gay philanthropist and leading Democratic fundraiser, is one of many gay advocates who has been working behind the scenes to pressure Obama to change his mind. When Obama decided against the executive order last month, arguing that he would pursue a legislative solution instead, advocates were furious — such a solution will never pass Congress, the executive order has been a priority for advocates for years, and the move smacked of a political cave to conservatives who will not support Obama no matter what he does.

Now these and other donors are beginning to withold money from Priorities USA, the main pro-Obama super PAC, out of dismay over the president’s decision.

***

[O]n this issue, the president isn’t leading. He’s following. And the gap by which he trails others in his party grows broader and sadder…

But right now, Obama could stir up a lot of counterproductive noise and passion with an emphatic position in favor of marriage equality. And while it’s the job of advocates to focus on one issue and amass their armies on a single front, it’s the job of those who govern to promote an array of concerns and serve multiple constituencies. To do any good in office, you have to be in office…

He brags about this progress, and has a right to. But he shouldn’t expect those of us who support marriage equality to find the sound of that trumpeting so very musical. It’s a tentative, incremental bleat. And it’s especially unsatisfying from a president who’s such a moving, hopeful symbol of this country’s imperfect and incomplete journey toward full respect for all its citizens, no matter their gender, race, creed or sexual orientation.

***

Reporters fired dozens of barbed questions and taunts. “Contorted position! . . . Why did you guys send out statements to clarify? . . . What does the word ‘evolving’ mean? . . . Is he not evolved?. . . I want you to dissect the evolution.” A fly buzzed around the lectern. Carney let out a sigh.

NPR’s Mara Liasson asked whether Obama was “too clever by half,” essentially telling voters: “I’m getting ready to change my mind.”

“His views,” Carney maintained, “are crystal clear.”

***

Via Mediaite.

***

“His critics in the LGBT rights movement can also learn a thing or two about tolerance and patience. Lesson number one, can start with asking themselves the question: Are you holding the president to a tougher standard because deep down inside you don’t really trust him? And if the answer to that question is yes, perhaps the next question you should ask yourself is why?

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

First!

I also ate some cheese not too long ago. Cheese is good for you.

Bishop on May 8, 2012 at 12:48 AM

I’m eating generic Bacos from the bag.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Alright, who was the Rep logo cool who didn’t like my *keep my stool warm*? Bar stool is there any other kind of stool? Ohhhhh I get it …….yuck that’s sick……..

angrymike on May 8, 2012 at 12:51 AM

John the Libertarian on May 8, 2012 at 12:37 AM

John, the scary part is if I went upstairs and dug around in the back of the music closet, that cd would me in there. Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you. ; )

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 12:51 AM

cmsinaz on May 8, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Very good tune there!!..I will have to listen to more of their stuff..:)

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 12:54 AM

MontanaMmmm on May 8, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Twas me-and Aspies don’t get jealous.
*grin*

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 12:46 AM

I don’t know what an aspie is? but I’ll tell you the chit chat story anyway.

I used to own a store and I was putting in a new window display while 7 or 8 months pregnant….a preggers woman in a very tiny space with my hind end backed up to the window… When I turned around and looked out to the sidewalk, who do I see but Mark Harmon staring back at me. EEEmbarassing to say the least.

MontanaMmmm on May 8, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Never too Rich.

galtani on May 8, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 12:54 AM

cmsinaz on May 8, 2012 at 12:56 AM

MontanaMmmm on May 8, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Aspie is short for Asperger’s. It’s the type of autism that I have.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 12:57 AM

What’s across the border tonight—other than the hot big t.. girl at the debate.

arnold ziffel on May 8, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Nothing wrong with Queen..Nothing at all!!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Conservatives should own the gay marriage issue all except for that evolved self hate into anti America vindictiveness that runs so exactly parallel with liberalism.

Speakup on May 8, 2012 at 1:05 AM

MontanaMmmm on May 8, 2012 at 12:56 AM

I spent two years @ this school when it was still located @ its original address @ Adams/DesPlaines. Because of that, I’m immune to being impressed by celebrities. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Nothing wrong with Queen..Nothing at all!!!..:)
Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 12:58 AM

I don’t usually play the music game , but you brought this one to mind.

Nothing at All

LegendHasIt on May 8, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Mein Gott. I just googled Lara Flynn Boyle-I unfortunately knew her-and she looks like hades. She’s had work done-and it didn’t take. she used to be kind of cute.
I’m about 6 months younger than she is-and my REAL face looks much younger than her FAKE face.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 1:11 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Yeah, funny we have some stuff in common F&TV school then 6months in LA before I ran screaming out of there.

MontanaMmmm on May 8, 2012 at 1:12 AM

angrymike on May 8, 2012 at 12:51 AM

angrymike, I see during my absence Ed banned someone. Looks like the pup is healing up real swell though. Glad to see it.

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM

LegendHasIt on May 8, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Thumbs up!!..Sometimes it just won’t quit!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 1:11 AM

I loved her on Twin Peaks. What is up w/the collagen lip treatment? Looks like someone punched her. She is 42, has at least twenty more years until she has to be put down.

arnold ziffel on May 8, 2012 at 1:19 AM

arnold ziffel on May 8, 2012 at 1:19 AM

We were in the same grade. I’ll be 42 this fall-and I look 5 or more years younger than she does.
I’ve made myself a promise that I will NEVER get ‘work’ done.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM

MontanaMmmm on May 8, 2012 at 1:12 A

The purpose of the Academy was to give talented teenagers a place where they could focus on/hone their art. By the end of my sophomore year the focus had change to creating superstars. I didn’t want to be a superstar-I wanted to sing. That’s what I was there for. I also couldn’t dance or act-so there was no future for me there. I left after sophomore year.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I’ve made myself a promise that I will NEVER get ‘work’ done.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Wife watches Hallmark all the time. Called me into the front room and asked if I knew who a woman actress was. Said no. Turns out it was Melissa Gilbert but she had so much work done she didn’t look the same.

arnold ziffel on May 8, 2012 at 1:28 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Still cool, we all seriously should go on a HG cruise if we get the One out of the WH.

MontanaMmmm on May 8, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I feel what two free people do freely does not effect me

Grunt on May 8, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Bmore
Ya he’ll learn someday……. we may live to see him again……..hehe…….;-)

angrymike on May 8, 2012 at 1:36 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Still cool
I should clarify, I meant cool that you are/were good enough to get in.

Anyway, I’m out for the night – Good night all.

MontanaMmmm on May 8, 2012 at 1:37 AM

arnold ziffel on May 8, 2012 at 1:28 AM

arnold, while I was out, did you ask about how to make short links?

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 1:39 AM

MontanaMmmm on May 8, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Later..Enjoyed it as always..:)

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Good Night MontanaMmmm. Pleasant Dreams.

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Arnold Z
I think Melissa looks great, I had a crush Since little house……

angrymike on May 8, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Man, just when I think I can putter around on a QOTD thread, our block loses power for over an hour.

An eternity on a Hot Air thread sometimes.

Logus on May 8, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Night Montana mmmmmmm………;-)

angrymike on May 8, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Thumbs up!!..Sometimes it just won’t quit!!..:)
Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM

And people are soon going to see paradise by the voting booth light

LegendHasIt on May 8, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Nite :)

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Good to have you back.

MontanaMmmm on May 8, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Anyhoo, people were writing in fav. songs.

Don’t know that I have a specific one per se, but I do like Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd. I do look at it as sort of an applicable, personal life song.

Logus on May 8, 2012 at 1:45 AM

.Hey you may see me tonight..:)

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Great lyrics!

John the Libertarian on May 8, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Ah well, night all. Tis late and I’ll turn into a pumpkin otherwise.

Logus on May 8, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you. ; )

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 12:51 AM

It was the drum machine that turned me away from pop music in the 80s. I seem to remember I had a bumper sticker that said Alive Drummers Only.

John the Libertarian on May 8, 2012 at 1:47 AM

LegendHasIt on May 8, 2012 at 1:43 AM

I hope so!!..:)

PS..That is a classic tune!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 1:48 AM

angrymike on May 8, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Hey! :)

MontanaMmmm on May 8, 2012 at 1:48 AM

annoyinglittletwerp

You’ll change your mind about getting a tune up when your face hits the wall.

You have about 5 years yet, then you’ll look tired all the damn time.

It’s the best damn thing….instantly, you’re 15 years younger and fresher. Nothing freakish happening.

I had mine done at 49.
Worth every penny and the recovery.

On a scale of 1 – 10, 10 being the worst level of pain, I’d give a

Face lift – 7
Child birth – 7
Bunyon removal – 15

Typicalwhitewoman on May 8, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Arnold Z
I think Melissa looks great, I had a crush Since little house……

angrymike on May 8, 2012 at 1:40 AM

She just doesn’t look like she did three or four years ago. I’m not talking age either. That poor gal I guess had a bad bout w/alcoholism. She claimed she would down 3-4 bottles of wine a night. Geez she couldn’t be over 130 lbs. My hat is off to her. One bottle a night or 1 1/2 w/ wife getting a glass or two is plenty for me.

arnold ziffel on May 8, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Caught this guy at a blues festival weekend before last in Simi Valley.

John the Libertarian on May 8, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Obama voting present. Again.

BocaJuniors on May 8, 2012 at 1:52 AM

I hope so!!..:)
PS..That is a classic tune!!..:)
Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 1:48 AM

t’was the ending, not the beginning to which I was thinking, and in fear, not hope.

LegendHasIt on May 8, 2012 at 1:54 AM

John the Libertarian on May 8, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Yeah the whole techno scene isn’t really my cup of tea. With a few exceptions. I like talent, the problem it seems to me these days is that auto feel to everything. My better half was reminding me of these folks earlier.

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Typicalwhitewoman on May 8, 2012 at 1:49 AM

My face is already starting to go south and though I color my hair-naturally brown but I look good as a burgundy-I’m getting my first gray roots. Still-I will NEVER get work done. Lara looks phoney. Joan Rivers looks phoney. Leeza Gibbons and Melanie Griffith look phoney.
I’d rather look old…and real.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 1:56 AM

John the Libertarian on May 8, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Very good picker there!!..Very good..:)

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Caught this guy at a blues festival weekend before last in Simi Valley.

John the Libertarian on May 8, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Good catch. ; )

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 1:58 AM

LegendHasIt on May 8, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Sorry..I missed that one ..Still a classic tune!!..:)

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Though it was already 5-10 years old when I got it… this was one of my first records. I used to dance in circles to it.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 2:01 AM

I think Joe Biden is mentally retarded. No hyperbole..I really do

beedubya on May 7, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I agree with you. I think he has brain damage caused by a stroke or, didn’t he have an aneurysm sometime ago?

cptacek on May 8, 2012 at 2:04 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Are you and hubby flying or driving to Chicago for your son’s graduation???..:)

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Someone up thread said something about not being able to teach an old dog new tricks. Might be true.

Good Night All. Its great to be back with you all. ; )

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 2:09 AM

He’s in central Illnois-near Macomb. Hubby’s staying home-gas and boarding the cats costs mucho $$$-and I’m taking a bus to St.L. and staying with one of husband’s brothers(and family) and then we all are going up to Spawn’s graduation. The next day me and Spawn are driving home.
I leave a week from Thursday.

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 2:14 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on May 8, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Good deal!!..I understand about the cost of gas and boarding animals..Just be careful!!..This is a big event for your son and you as well..My congrats to both of you..:)

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Glad to see you back!!..:):)

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Bmore on May 8, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Glad to see you back friend!!..:):)

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Corrected!!

Dire Straits on May 8, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I know this is completely O/T but is it mean to get a wee bit of satisfaction thinking about how apprehensive Dick Lugar must be feeling this morning?

Flora Duh on May 8, 2012 at 5:32 AM

Flora Duh on May 8, 2012 at 5:32 AM

…I hope he’s sweating bullets!…used to be a good man…than he stayed in DC too long.

KOOLAID2 on May 8, 2012 at 5:59 AM

Flora Duh on May 8, 2012 at 5:32 AM

I’ll be leaving work early to make it home so I can vote for Mourdock and Walorski and a few other Republicans. For President?…blank.

swinia sutki on May 8, 2012 at 6:04 AM

No kidding. I can’t figure out why AP always uses either that one or one of the the Mussolini poses that just make me want to reach out and slap….
Oh wait. That is why he uses them

LegendHasIt on May 7, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I just don’t understand why no one will use this picture.

JPeterman on May 7, 2012 at 11:37 PM

…that’s a great one JP…he should have used that one for the ‘ate dog’ threads!

KOOLAID2 on May 8, 2012 at 6:05 AM

Major issue? LOL I don’t think this is a top 100 issue.

But anything that keeps the discussion off the economy is good for President Downgrade.

Hopefully the right can get the focus back on the top 10 issues soon…

shanimal on May 8, 2012 at 6:34 AM

“They had the best of both worlds going up until this weekend where they didn’t have to rock the boat of actually coming out for it. The gay community was fully happy in their belief that he ‘wink, wink’ supported it,” a top Democratic communications strategist said. “Now, in their efforts to contain the [Joe] Biden fallout, they seem to be digging in against gay marriage, emphasizing how they are not for it. That is the opposite of what they have successfully been doing all along.”

[snip]

People close to the president say the Biden and Duncan statements were not part of an authorized dog-whistling campaign to placate supporters of gay marriage.

“Joe Biden is a wonderful guy and he has this position, but I’m also not surprised that he answered the question genuinely and from the heart and it was nothing more than that,” said Joe Solmonese, president of HRC, rejecting the notion that it was a trial balloon by Obama’s political team.

[snip]

Duncan’s remarks were greeted with annoyance, bordering on anger, in the West Wing. But the president didn’t react strongly to either statement and is not worried about being perceived as out of step or hypocritical, according to people close to the situation. Source

Flora Duh on May 8, 2012 at 6:34 AM

Major issue? LOL I don’t think this is a top 100 issue.

Hopefully the right can get the focus back on the top 10 issues soon…

shanimal on May 8, 2012 at 6:34 AM

I don’t think the key is to ignore these distractions, but to deftly swat them away and shift focus back to the real issues. I’m hoping, but not at all confident, that Romney can learn to do that.

swinia sutki on May 8, 2012 at 6:37 AM

good morning!!

cmsinaz on May 8, 2012 at 6:43 AM

good morning!!

cmsinaz on May 8, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Good morning to you, too.

Flora Duh on May 8, 2012 at 6:44 AM

funny how the dems are allowed to evolve but whoa to those on the gop who may be of one mindset 10 years ago and change their minds later….

cripe, the hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds…

cmsinaz on May 8, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Yeah, buddy. Folks in the Heartland are right there with you “fiscal Conservatives” and the flaming (pun intended) Liberals. Every state in the Union has voted in favor of Gay Marriage……ummm…haven’t they?///

kingsjester on May 8, 2012 at 6:55 AM

kingsjester on May 8, 2012 at 6:55 AM

soros schmoros, let’s focus on those koch brothers and those evil gop super pacs

have the lsm even mention soros name, ever???? seriously, it’s like he doesn’t exist in their eyes…

cmsinaz on May 8, 2012 at 7:01 AM

cmsinaz on May 8, 2012 at 7:01 AM

According to them, he’s a philanthropist.

kingsjester on May 8, 2012 at 7:02 AM

kingsjester on May 8, 2012 at 7:02 AM

ahhhhhh

*shaking the head*

cmsinaz on May 8, 2012 at 7:08 AM

And Santorum was blasted by his own party for focusing too much on social issues.

“The children of darkness are wiser in their own generation than the sons of light”

Cleombrotus on May 8, 2012 at 7:13 AM

And David Axelrod and ACORN are fine upstanding examples of how to run a clean election? Give me a break!

Happy Nomad on May 8, 2012 at 7:16 AM

When the top officials in the party conspire with the Democrats to disparage and demoralize the party faithful

narciso on May 8, 2012 at 7:23 AM

“His views,” Carney maintained, “are crystal clear.”

Correct. A corrupted spirit easily recognizes another corrupted spirit regardless of what they say.

“Even a child makes himself known by his acts, whether what he does is pure or right” Prov. 11:20

Cleombrotus on May 8, 2012 at 7:24 AM

narciso on May 8, 2012 at 7:23 AM

good linky…the lsm is poo pooing kelly ayotte as a choice, blaming cuda naturally

cmsinaz on May 8, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Several people close to the White House said the episode has exposed internal tensions within Obama’s team between those who want the president to say he favors same-sex marriage before the November election and others who worry about a political backlash if he does — not just among conservatives and working-class voters but among African Americans who are Obama’s most loyal support bloc but tend to oppose such unions.

About one in six of Obama’s top campaign “bundlers” are gay, according to a Washington Post review of donor lists, making it difficult for the president to defer the matter. Washington Post

Flora Duh on May 8, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Sooooooo …
President SmartPower is “evolving”. There’s that bait and switch term again.
(cue the Church Lady)
“Well, isn’t that special” and oh so “conveenient”.
Leading from behind can be dangerous, especially in prison.
(btw, social cons, drop the constitutional amendment crap, ya look silly)
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on May 8, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Flora Duh on May 8, 2012 at 7:44 AM

who can dear leader blame for this kerfuffle?

cmsinaz on May 8, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Shorter Obama campaign to gays: we can twist in the wind all we like as we have YOU by the gonads, and your votes will follow that hold no matter what else you say.

ajacksonian on May 8, 2012 at 7:48 AM

ajacksonian on May 8, 2012 at 7:48 AM

this

cmsinaz on May 8, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Scotter’s between a rock and a hard place. In order to placate his Far Left Base and the percentage of American homosexuals that are advocating Gay Marriage, he would have to come out…for it. But, as state elections have shown, the actual majority of Americans are not in favor of it.

Hence…the tightrope walk.

kingsjester on May 8, 2012 at 8:01 AM

who can dear leader blame for this kerfuffle?

cmsinaz on May 8, 2012 at 7:48 AM

BUUUUUUUUUUSH!

Flora Duh on May 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM

kingsjester on May 8, 2012 at 8:01 AM

correct, even california voters were against it….funny, if one just listens to the lsm, you’d think a majority of americans are in favor…

lying to our faces…

cmsinaz on May 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Flora Duh on May 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM

lol

cmsinaz on May 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Who knew? Obama is bi on this question.

bluesdoc70 on May 8, 2012 at 8:39 AM

People in the gay community know what’s going on

You are being politicized and used by this campaign. Your dear leader is voting present.

Kissmygrits on May 8, 2012 at 9:14 AM

So much for this “test of political character.”

UnrepentantCurmudgeon on May 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM