Quotes of the day

posted at 10:37 pm on April 25, 2012 by Allahpundit

“The largest wave of immigration in history from a single country to the United States has come to a standstill. After four decades that brought 12 million current immigrants—more than half of whom came illegally—the net migration flow from Mexico to the United States has stopped—and may have reversed, according to a new analysis by the Pew Hispanic Center of multiple government data sets from both countries.

“The standstill appears to be the result of many factors, including the weakened U.S. job and housing construction markets, heightened border enforcement, a rise in deportations, the growing dangers associated with illegal border crossings, the long-term decline in Mexico’s birth rates and changing economic conditions in Mexico.”

***

“In a typical year, the young men in this agricultural region of western Mexico would have made the journey north to America. But not this year or for this generation: a better future across the border is a promise they no longer trust.

“‘For years, we dreamed of America, but now that dream is no good,’ says 18-year-old Pedro Morales, sitting in the elegant Spanish colonial square of Comala under the shadow of the spectacular Volcan de Fuego. ‘There are no jobs and too many problems. We don’t want to go.’…

“‘The reason they’re coming home is because they have no options, no papers, and the laws are more aggressive,’ says Fernando Morett, a shopkeeper in the coastal town of Chiutlan. ‘It’s complicated, and people are debating it. If they don’t have friends in the US and they have to pay to cross the line, it’s not worth it.’”

***

“First of all, there’s no reason to think that pressure for illegal immigration from Mexico won’t increase again; in fact, the total illegal population has already stopped declining and may have begun to grow again. The U.S. economy is bound to pick up at some point and the newfound middle-class status of so many Mexicans, often cited as a reason for the drop in departures northward, is tenuous. As the Washington Post put it, the country’s new middle class is ‘fearful that recent gains could be lost in a financial crisis or social upheaval.’

“What’s more, the decline in Mexico’s birth rate, which is also cited as a mark of the permanence of the drop-off in emigration, isn’t necessarily connected. The change is real enough; as recently as 1970, the average Mexican woman had nearly seven children, whereas today the number is barely over two. But emigration isn’t just a matter of excess people overflowing into another country. South Korea, for instance, has one of the lowest fertility rates in the world, not to mention a First World level of development, and yet emigration to the U.S. (mostly legal) continues apace. Immigration from Japan and China seems to have actually increased as fertility declined. And immigration from Russia isn’t stopping even though Russia’s total population is actually declining. Sure, if fertility is low enough for long enough, eventually you’ll just run out of people. But in the meantime, immigration is driven by networks of friends and relatives and employers rather than by population math.

“And finally, some part of the decline in new illegal immigrants, and the departure of those already here, was caused by the very enforcement measures the anti-borders crowd wants to dismantle in light of the new numbers.”

***

“Pearce is not a Romney adviser, but he is the embodiment of the law that Romney embraced — and the baggage Romney now carries for seeking far-right support in the primary. On Tuesday, Pearce sat at the witness table, shaking his head in disagreement as others spoke about how the law encourages racial profiling and hurts legal Latino residents…

“Does he support Arizona authorities using ‘dress’ as a way to identify illegal immigrants? ‘You have to respond to reasonable suspicion to do your job,’ he said.

“Why didn’t the law simply require that everybody stopped by the police would be checked for immigration status, to avoid racial profiling? ‘I don’t want a police state,’ he said.

“No, he only wants that for people who don’t look like him.”

***

“‘I think we have in Arizona an overreach where the Republicans have really overplayed their hand,’ said Luis Heredia, executive director of the Arizona Democratic Party, citing the immigration bill and Arpaio’s antics…

“One recent Saturday, Democratic state senate candidate Raquel Teran paced the streets of her strongly Hispanic Phoenix district, armed with a map, a list of registered Democratic voters and a sheaf of voter registration papers. She signed up one new voter at the first house she called at.

“Sitting out in the shady yard of her in-laws’ home, young mother Yvette Sierra, 22, shared an experience about her husband being pulled over by Arpaio’s deputies, who she said let him go only after he produced their young son’s U.S. birth certificate.

“‘He’s stopping people and I just don’t think it’s right,’ she says, filling out a voter registration form. ‘I never (voted), never thought about it . . . but I’m glad.’”

***

“‘He’s already said that immigration reform is something that he’s committed to,’ McCain told reporters, in response to a question about whether Romney should make the issue a bigger focus of his campaign…

“The Arizona senator became agitated when asked about Romney having said he supports a self-deportation policy, whereby illegal immigrants would voluntarily go back to their country of origin and then apply for U.S. citizenship.

“No he hasn’t. He’s said that’s one of the options he’s looked at,’ McCain said. ‘So don’t put words in his mouth.’

“Romney has explicitly said he supports such a policy, however.”

***

“Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach (R), an informal adviser to the Romney campaign who co-wrote Arizona’s controversial immigration law, predicted Romney would stick with his previous positions on border control.

“‘Governor Romney and the Romney team remain firmly opposed to amnesty,’ he told The Hill earlier this week. ‘I’m not getting any sense he’s changing his positions. He’s staked them out in the [presidential] debates with considerable specificity. He said the Arizona bill should be a model. He said the concept of self-deportation should be one that’s used. I hadn’t heard at all he’s moving and I doubt he will.’…

“Tancredo expressed hope that Kobach could convince Romney to hold his position on the DREAM Act and keep up the rhetoric he used during the primary, but doubted he would.”

***

“In other words, attrition works. But if illegal immigrants are going home on their own, why do we need an amnesty? The argument for it is that the illegal immigrants are firmly rooted here and aren’t going anywhere. While that’s probably true for some illegals, it’s obviously not true for lots of them. So why not wait and see how much more the illegal population can be reduced through attrition before we surrender and declare an amnesty?”

***

Via Quinnipiac.

***

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

It isn’t just that. I’m pretty certain even the good cops circumvent constitutional rights fairly often. Case in point… car searches
validated by a drug sniffer dog who wants most of all to please his handler and can be directed by subtle means. This has always been a pet peeve for me. I’ve worked with dogs my whole life and am sure that process is corrupted.

a capella on April 26, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Really?.. I hadn’t heard that before.. I have always had dogs my whole life, and after thinking about it,.. Do you think that is intentional on the officers part?.. or possibly a subconscious cue delivered without thought?

I rarely worked with the dog handler.. most of my stops were for security zone violations.. stop, question, release with a warning they were too close to a restricted area. I asisted a couple of dog handler stops,.. but have no real experience with it.

Certainly warrants a study.

mark81150 on April 26, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Is it safe tonight?..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Topic of the day is immigration.

arnold ziffel on April 26, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Is it safe tonight?..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I think you-know-who is probably luring and fuming, fuming and lurking.

Check out my comments on page 2 for a “Very Special Message”.

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:19 AM

I think immigration and amnesty is the 1 “dangerous RINO” acid test.

If Romney caves on this, or double talks, 3rd party sounds good to me. Better to have Obama and a conservative congress. Regroup and plan for big victory across the board in 2016.

This points to a potential big problem for Romney. If he thinks he can etch a sketch it to the center on the whole wagon of issues, he’s wrong.

A lot of people like me are simply going to balk, and a 3rd party choice will take form. No kidding. Scores of folks have a kind of disgusted untrustworthy feeling on Romney, and Romney best do what he can to appease conservatives as opposed to soothing the center. If Romney gets an F from conservatives, it’s over for him. Trust me.
~

anotherJoe on April 26, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Oh, you might need this…

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Hello Dire
Mark, I want my crayons back now!!!!!!!!!!

angrymike on April 26, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Lourdes on April 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Very well stated. Thanks.

a capella on April 26, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Thanks!

Lourdes on April 26, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Arnold
If you burned your foot, would it smell like bacon?
hehe

angrymike on April 26, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Case in point… car searches

a capella on April 26, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Personally, I wouldn’t use the dog as an example.

I’d agree with you on the corruption problem, but I think they (the cop) just makes-up some excuse. I think “lane control” might be my favorite, because it’s totally unprovable (unless you can get your hands on the dashboard-cam tapes, which I think is hard).

I think there are bad, dishonest people in all professions, in all walks of life. (Why wouldn’t there be bad cops?)

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:25 AM

So is it to late for me join the Chit Chat? or have the Chit teams and the Chat teams already been chosen?

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:26 AM

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Dante on April 26, 2012 at 12:46 AM

No, I’m not. My beliefs are socially conservative and what I’ve experienced in the hate-mode from many a Libertarian about their beliefs about social issues would burn anyone’s toast. They’ve all maintained quite Liberal social views and seem to hate those who don’t, especially anyone who’s Christian, particularly Catholic.

Just saying, that’s been my experience.

Lourdes on April 26, 2012 at 1:17 AM

That’s always been my experience too.. guys like Dante wear their intolerance like armor. And as much as it galls some folks here, we’re people, not programs, the human always bleeds through.

mark81150 on April 26, 2012 at 1:26 AM

ah well… night all.. gotta try and sleep, though I’m not good at it.

mark81150 on April 26, 2012 at 1:28 AM

The title of the song I linked earlier was “Combat Chitchat.”

Love that name (the song, not so much). We engage in regular chit chat, but occasionally some folks require a heavy dose of Combat Chitchat.

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Certainly warrants a study.

mark81150 on April 26, 2012 at 1:18 AM

No, I think it is intentional. The dogs are extremely capable, so that isn’t at issue. It would be interesting to see how many dogs have alerted, the car has been searched, and found clean. I saw an interesting case history on this some time back, can’t remember where it was….I’ll look for it. Point being, in a double blind study, I’m sure the dogs would approach 90% accuracy, but in a real life situation, the LEO isn’t an objective observer. He has an agenda. He wants to search that car.

a capella on April 26, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Uncommon sense
You are welcome to chit or chat as you please, the hall monitor isn’t here tonight. But it is probably lurking, as I was last night, until I could no longer take someone trying to invade our territory ……

angrymike on April 26, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Night Mark
Remember Ruger 10/22 ……;)

angrymike on April 26, 2012 at 1:32 AM

angrymike on April 26, 2012 at 1:31 AM

I gave it my best attempt to engage him last night, but it always came back to the same complaint.

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Towash on April 25, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Even though you don’t know me, I’m glad to see you’re back!

Night Owl on April 26, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Woo Hoo, Its the HA chat room~

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 1:32 AM

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Heh.
Well, I’m all out of chats. But there’s a whole crate of chits in the corner.

No, uncommon, not that crate! Those are chads from 2000!!

For your listening pleasure, while I figure out something else to chit about.

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:33 AM

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Good evening Bazil

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:33 AM

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:19 AM

LoLz..Why do I get this feeling??!!??..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Hi, bazil! How are things in bazilworld?

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Hello miss Bazil……..
I have an email that I sent to DHChron, he said I should send it to you, I’m not so sure…….

angrymike on April 26, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Lourdes on April 26, 2012 at 1:17 AM

My experience with you..isn’t typical. Thank the Lord.
You see everyone else as the problem..you never look in the mirror.

Signed, mean Con Libertarian-Christian.

PS..I know..I am sick and going to hell ect.. save it.

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 1:36 AM

LoLz..Why do I get this feeling??!!??..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Lol. I kinda liked that song as a kid!
Shoulda told you that the answer is really on page 3.
(Maybe I wanted you to see all of my super-duper clever chi–ah!…I mean…on topic comments.)

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:36 AM

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Well if you need some Chits, you can borrow this one.

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:37 AM

4grace..Bazil world lol..do not enter..only at your own risk.

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 1:37 AM

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Now what the chit are you chatting about now, RC?

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:38 AM

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I think it’s a version of “Convenient Avoidance Syndrome”.

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Mike my man..uh..use your judgement..send if ok.

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 1:38 AM

arnold ziffel on April 26, 2012 at 1:18 AM

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Since we are just chit & cat..Why not talk..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Even though you don’t know me, I’m glad to see you’re back!

Night Owl on April 26, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I know you, and thank you.

Towash on April 26, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Dire, Norm!

Towash on April 26, 2012 at 1:39 AM

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Hello ska dude. Hope your evening has been a good one.

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Well if you need some Chits, you can borrow this one.

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I love that one.
(Did I say that out loud?!)

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Bazil9
Well if your going to hell, I’ll see ya at the gate, and bring lots of friends …..

angrymike on April 26, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Now what the chit are you chatting about now, RC?

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Lol.
I’m kinda in the mood for this one.

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Well Bazil, you could say this HA topic might fight tonight.

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:41 AM

I think it’s a version of “Convenient Avoidance Syndrome”.

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Can say I didn’t try, oh and another topic for Bazil.

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Since we are just chit & cat..Why not talk..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:38 AM

OMG, haven’t heard that in forever. Thanks for that!

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Hitting the sack. Will leave you this

a capella on April 26, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Lol.
I’m kinda in the mood for this one.

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Scary, as I almost thought you’d pull this chit out of the chat box LOL!

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:44 AM

a capella on April 26, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Night, a’ca.

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Well Bazil, you could say this HA topic might fit tonight.

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:41 AM

fixed it

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:46 AM

angrymike on April 26, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Thx but I have a feeling will will be on the other side. What passage says you will be surprised who you see in heaven? Or dont.. :)

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 1:46 AM

I’m impressed that you guys can pull all of these great 80s tunes up. I must have been partying a bit too hard because I have forgotten about so many of these songs.

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Scary, as I almost thought you’d pull this chit out of the chat box LOL!

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Lol.
Why don’t ya just water-board me?! :)

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Well I’ve run out of chits and only a couple of chats left so I’m gonna save them for tomorrow.
Good night all……..;-)

angrymike on April 26, 2012 at 1:47 AM

‘Night, a capella.

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Dire, Norm!

Towash on April 26, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Nooorrrmmm!..:):)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Bazil9
ill think on the email, night….;-)

angrymike on April 26, 2012 at 1:48 AM

angrymike on April 26, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Night, angry.
PS–Dire has the keys, tonight–I ain’t responsible for these lousy chit-chatters’ mess!

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:49 AM

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:46 AM

It does..nice.
Haven’t heard that song in a while.
You are a good new edition here. Although,maybe your not new and I didn’t notice.:)

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Goodnight, mike.

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Oh Mike..just send it. :)
Good night bro. Sleep well. Ice and rest the shoulder!

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 1:50 AM

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:43 AM

This cover is very good also..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:50 AM

angrymike on April 26, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Later..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:51 AM

I’d rather have a little Church Chat.

RickB on April 26, 2012 at 1:51 AM

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Only to the ability to actually have the honor of posting. Other than that I’m pretty much just a middle of the road kind of person

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:54 AM

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:46 AM

80′s is my fave..glam especially..and some goth. Too tired tonight..but I will throw some your way one evening.
I’ll even link them to QOTD..~
It will be challenging to link Mitt with Depeche Mode or Dokken..lol.
I’ll take it. Ha.

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 1:55 AM

This cover is very good also..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:50 AM

:) Gwen looks so young in that video.

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:55 AM

This cover is very good also..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:50 AM

very cool, but I still prefer this

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:55 AM

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Message received!!..Bmore is doing the road trip thing..15 days is a heck of a trip..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:57 AM

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Thanks, that would be awesome. I was in Cali during most of the 80s. It was my wild child time. I seriously have forgotten so much of the music. It’s great to hear them and remember good times.

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:59 AM

I’ll even link them to QOTD..~
It will be challenging to link Mitt with Depeche Mode or Dokken..lol.
I’ll take it. Ha.

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 1:55 AM

I don’t know, this does fit the Romney, HA, Chit Chat issues :)

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Back to the fascism left/right thing, I under the whole “control = left wing” idea, however, in true fascism, it is essentially a where the government doesn’t socialize/own/commune the means of production, etc. The government simply uses it’s ability to dictate to the private sector how/when/why to produce and in the process enriching itself.

I mean, I try and take the command economy as an example, which would be communism. The entire economy is planned by the government. In a fascist economy, at least according to those in academia who claim to know, the forces of capitalism and government bandy together to dictate to the populace how/when/why to produce. Essentially they say that fascism is capitalism taken to an extreme. Regardless, after further research, I totally agree that fascism is 100% leftwing.

I take this excerpt as the perfect example:

What is Fascism? Some General Ideological Features

by Matthew N. Lyons

I am skeptical of efforts to produce a “definition” of fascism. As a dynamic historical current, fascism has taken many different forms, and has evolved dramatically in some ways. To understand what fascism has encompassed as a movement and a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development–as a form of counter-revolutionary politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of World War I, and the Bolshevik Revolution. The following paragraphs are intented as an initial, open-ended sketch.

Fascism is a form of extreme right-wing ideology that celebrates the nation or the race as an organic community transcending all other loyalties. It emphasizes a myth of national or racial rebirth after a period of decline or destruction. To this end, fascism calls for a “spiritual revolution” against signs of moral decay such as individualism and materialism, and seeks to purge “alien” forces and groups that threaten the organic community. Fascism tends to celebrate masculinity, youth, mystical unity, and the regenerative power of violence. Often, but not always, it promotes racial superiority doctrines, ethnic persecution, imperialist expansion, and genocide. At the same time, fascists may embrace a form of internationalism based on either racial or ideological solidarity across national boundaries. Usually fascism espouses open male supremacy, though sometimes it may also promote female solidarity and new opportunities for women of the privileged nation or race.

I feel that any attempt to tie fascism to the right is just an attempt by the left to rationalize their ridiculous categorization of conservatism and fascism in the same vein.

Ludicrous.

preallocated on April 26, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:57 AM

In case you didn’t know, that’s why he kept asking you about your eyesight. Also why I did some (gumshoe-level) sleuthing and found out.

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Geez, that post has too many mistakes to even attempt to fix in a second post. I apologize for being illiterate. I ended up finishing the Jameson :-/

preallocated on April 26, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Thx, thats my woman. awesome song.

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Bazil, how about a film discussion?

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Any computer programmers in our midst?

preallocated on April 26, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Imagine that (if true), all it took was for a few States to take it upon themselves to more or less enforce existing Federal law…

Gohawgs on April 26, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Any computer programmers in our midst?

preallocated on April 26, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Almost afraid to answer

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 2:03 AM

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Well, some may be depeched-out, but this is still my “personal” favorite.

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Dire. How many hits did that Adele song have?

Check out the number of views on this one.

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 2:04 AM

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:59 AM

I grew up till 12 in Cali. My fave time..the 80′s..
Love it all. Good memories.
I guess everyone feels that way..about their era.

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Any computer programmers in our midst?

preallocated on April 26, 2012 at 2:02 AM

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 2:03 AM

These days, it kinda depends on the problem.
Wha’choo got?

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 2:04 AM

I brought some cheese — Swiss and Limburger — to share with those that have whine…

Gohawgs on April 26, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Well, some may be depeched-out, but this is still my “personal” favorite.

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 2:03 AM

yup I saw them at the Rose Bowl during the Route 66 tour, they played this and it started to drizzle, when they finished it stopped… really cool but really eerie. :)

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Gohawgs on April 26, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Hey Hawgs!
I don’t think it’s that. Try this:

all it took was for the United States to enter a death spiral spurred by insane government spending.

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 2:07 AM

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Haha..
I think BO’s supporters are for..

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Ok, taking an unscientific poll, would this be considered on topic for tonight?

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 2:09 AM

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Oh, baz.
I’m crushed. (Am I on your own…personal…ignore list?)
Lol.

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 2:10 AM

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Stop it, I am loving you. :)

My big fave growing up. Just saw them in Oct at Hard Rock Live.

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 2:10 AM

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 2:04 AM

I like that one, but 13.5 million hits!?!
(Wow, those boys can sing!)

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 2:12 AM

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 1:55 AM

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 2:01 AM

I think I can honestly say I don’t think I have ever seen Gwen not look nothing but radiant..Plus she gets triple bonus points for her voice also..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Ok, taking an unscientific poll, would this be considered on topic for tonight?

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 2:09 AM

I vote yes!

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 2:13 AM

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 2:10 AM

I am slow Mr Crow..(unintended rhyme)
I missed your post. :)

Great minds..but I linked it to the libs..so I win. lol

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 2:14 AM

uncommon sense on April 26, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Very nice..Very good band..:)

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Great minds..but I linked it to the libs..so I win. lol

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Yeah…well…I guess you got me there. It’s in the rules. :)

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 2:15 AM

(Wow, those boys can sing!)

RedCrow on April 26, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Haha. Caught me off-guard. I love random craziness.

4Grace on April 26, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Dire Straits on April 26, 2012 at 2:12 AM

My girl looks like Gwen.
Swoon..and yeah..her voice is a plus. ;)
Nah, I played Tragic Kingdom Out! But..she sold out..her solo career..eh..lame. I saw No Doubt 3 times..she use to rock. So Cal style.

bazil9 on April 26, 2012 at 2:17 AM