Quotes of the day

posted at 10:45 pm on April 23, 2012 by Allahpundit

“It may not be the economy, stupid.

“Then again, James Carville’s famous maxim about the 1992 presidential campaign might well be valid in 2012. But it’s quite possible that on Election Day, voters’ most urgent concerns — economic or not — will be driven by overseas events that neither President Obama nor his Republican opponent can predict or control…

“It may be that in 2012 it’s the euro-zone crisis, stupid. And there’s nothing Obama or Romney can do about it.”

***

“Senate Democrats are making plans to force a floor vote on legislation that would invalidate Arizona’s controversial immigration statute if the Supreme Court upholds the law this summer…

“The legislation would have little chance of passing in a stalemated Senate or being approved by a GOP-held House, but it would allow Democrats to push their electoral advantage with Latino voters just as the presidential campaign heats up in July…

“‘It’s a calculated decision,’ said Steven Schwinn, a professor at the John Marshall Law School who has been following the case. ‘It would keep focus on an issue, but in a way that may or may not be a winner for Democrats.’”

***

“Obama’s central mission in the campaign’s opening days is to paint the most unflattering possible portrait of Romney before his protean opponent can redefine himself as a palatable, nonthreatening moderate.

“Yet for all the targets of opportunity Romney presents for them, Obama’s team is struggling with its own core messaging dilemma: Do you throw everything against the wall to see what sticks — or narrow the narrative to avoid muddling the message?

“‘I think it’s kind of curious that they are now starting to portray him as a right winger as opposed to a weather vane. … You can’t just keep changing these things around, they have to have more of consistent message or nobody will buy it,’ said veteran GOP consultant John Weaver, who ran Jon Huntsman’s unsuccessful bid for the Republican nomination.”

***

“Every four years, the political conventions become magnets for mass protests, but this year the Occupy movement has added an unpredictable element to the mix. In Charlotte, the movement has already shown its clout through hundreds of protesters in October who gathered to demonstrate against Bank of America and a resulting encampment on the lawn in front of City Hall…

“Occupy Charlotte members recently met with Occupy protesters from throughout North Carolina to prepare for the convention and are planning to provide housing, food and other support for those who come from out of state. An Occupy Durham member is now helping the legal team in a potential challenge as Charlotte officials continue to hold off allowing groups to apply for permits to protest at the convention…

“And how many will come for the convention?

“‘I’m guessing in the thousands upon thousands,’ Mr. Zytkow said.”

***

“Steve Bell, a longtime Senate Republican budget aide now at the Bipartisan Policy Center, said the White House and Congress “will not allow the sequester to occur and all the Bush tax cuts to expire. They’re going to be looking at each other on Nov. 20 and saying, ‘Well, what do you want to do?’…

“Former Senator Judd Gregg of New Hampshire, a Republican who served on the Budget Committee, said the ‘working center in the Senate’ remained the foremost reason to expect a compromise. But he doubted that Mr. Obama would accept the scale of change in Medicare that Republicans would require to accept tax increases.

“‘Everything’s in place except the president,’ Mr. Gregg said.

“Mr. Orszag said his former boss wanted a deal, but he noted the risk that each side could miscalculate the other’s bottom line.”

***

“Polls show Obama beating Romney by a 3-1 margin when voters are asked who is more likable, a devastating disadvantage given that U.S. presidential elections have often become personality contests.

“Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton both parlayed affability and other appealing personal qualities into political success, while George W. Bush’s capacity to exude a ‘regular guy’ charm helped him win narrow victories against Al Gore and John Kerry, both of whom were viewed by some as stiff and patrician.

“Those precedents give some Republicans pause for thought when it comes to Romney’s prospects. But they argue that if Romney can ensure the 2012 race comes down to a decision about picking the most competent leader for a country facing tough economic times, he can still prevail.”

***

“‘I would say that there is a two-in-three chance that we win control of the House again, but there’s a one-in-three chance that we could lose, and I’m being myself, frank,’ he said in an interview first posted online by the newspaper The Hill. ‘We’ve got a big challenge, and we’ve got work to do.’

“Mr. Boehner pointed to what aides called ‘orphan districts’ in Democratic-leaning states that would not be a factor in the presidential campaign. Local Republican Party affiliates are less organized in such states and turnout may be depressed.

“‘We have 50 of our members in tough races, 89 freshmen running for their first re-elections, and we have 32 districts that are in states where there is no presidential campaign going to be run, no big Senate race,’ he said. ‘You take 18 of them, California, Illinois and New York, where you know we’re not likely to do well at the top of the ticket, and those districts are frankly pretty vulnerable.’”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5

Will someone explain to me why I have to write a research paper in APA style?.. I have been working on this for weeks… and all I want to do is take the morons who started APA and put them somewhere on the tundra… stranding them there for eternity.

upinak on April 24, 2012 at 2:45 AM

This song is about making the best of everyday. The young man sees himself old and then then beings feeling the aging process. Later he counts the lines on his face for a second time, as he didn’t recognize the old man was him. I’m going out for a while.

Rusty Allen on April 24, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Goodnight, RC. Keep practicing your Italian. :)

4Grace on April 24, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Naturalmente, signorina. Buonanotte.
(Does it matter if I’m using wine bottles as a study guide?)

RedCrow on April 24, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Night, SWalker.

4Grace on April 24, 2012 at 2:48 AM

upinak on April 24, 2012 at 2:45 AM
I had to write MPA for my bachelor’s and APA for my masters. Never got the reference page right, and never cared.

Rusty Allen on April 24, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Rusty Allen on April 24, 2012 at 2:48 AM

dude, this is a 100 level class.

And what is MPA?

upinak on April 24, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Naturalmente, signorina. Buonanotte.
(Does it matter if I’m using wine bottles as a study guide?)

RedCrow on April 24, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Not at all. Pick the wine bottle over Google every time.

4Grace on April 24, 2012 at 2:51 AM

All Right, this seems to be the best song to leave everyone with tonight. Good night all, as always it has been most enjoyable.

uncommon sense on April 24, 2012 at 2:52 AM

upinak on April 24, 2012 at 2:49 AM

I’m sorry :) MPA is the other prescribed format.

Rusty Allen on April 24, 2012 at 2:53 AM

uncommon sense on April 24, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Excellent choice there, uncommon. Goodnight!

4Grace on April 24, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Um…I think you were saying we was unfairly attacking you personally?

RedCrow on April 24, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Yes, and as you recall that’s because I didn’t attack you personally. I didn’t attack SWalker personally either, and I am defending myself.

FloatingRock on April 24, 2012 at 2:55 AM

I was defending myself against false allegations, is what I was defending myself against. SWalker has not provided any proof of his false allegation against me because there is none.

FloatingRock on April 24, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I’m sorry :) MPA is the other prescribed format.

Rusty Allen on April 24, 2012 at 2:53 AM

You mean MLA? ugh.. either way, this is killing me.

upinak on April 24, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Here is a tune from my college days.

tom daschle concerned on April 24, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Thank you very much–I have been lost in youtube land ever since I clicked on this…listening to all their stuff…

lovingmyUSA on April 24, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Um…I think you were saying we was unfairly attacking you personally?

RedCrow on April 24, 2012 at 1:58 AM

I have a right to be ticked off that SWalker made up a lie about me in order to smear my reputation, don’t I?

FloatingRock on April 24, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Well, I think we left the place a bit tidier than last night.

Angrymike, we tried to pick up as we went along. :)

4Grace on April 24, 2012 at 3:06 AM

2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 were not cool and we need the power of capitalism and the wisdom of our Founders!

Unlike our leadership, I worked with the rejects of our society in rehab programs. Many of them can be saved.

Capitalism, or better ideas and management, can work for exactly the issues which the “lost states” folks hold dear. Or maybe we lost them and there is no excuse for that.

We have to take this country like the doctors took the six million dollar man and fix it.

We can make it better.

Too bad Mitt probably will not listen, either.

IlikedAUH2O on April 24, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Are you guys aware that Ron Paul is winning the Iowa caucus, the first state in the union? Not Romney, not Santorum; Ron Paul! The caucus system is deliberately set up to help underdog candidates like him. That way it’s harder for the establishment to shove an unpopular candidate down the party’s throat.

FloatingRock on April 24, 2012 at 3:14 AM

…And Iowa isn’t the only state Ron Paul is winning.

FloatingRock on April 24, 2012 at 3:18 AM

FR,

Hasn’t the Iowa caucus already been held, with Santorum winning?…

Gohawgs on April 24, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Hasn’t the Iowa caucus already been held, with Santorum winning?…

Gohawgs on April 24, 2012 at 3:27 AM

He won the straw vote, Ron Paul is winning the delegates.

FloatingRock on April 24, 2012 at 3:47 AM

He won the straw vote, Ron Paul is winning the delegates.

FloatingRock on April 24, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Ok, how many States hold caucuses in lieu of or in addt to primaries? And, how many of those will Rand’s dad win?…And and, how many super duper delegates will vote for RP over Mitt?

Gohawgs on April 24, 2012 at 3:53 AM

FR is correct – Iowa was a non-binding vote, just like Missouri where Paul is also winning a sizable share of delegates, controlling some large county delegations, and Minnesota, where Romney is ending up with the most delegates.

Santorum didn’t have a real ground game at all, anywhere, it seems.

Adjoran on April 24, 2012 at 3:54 AM

Adjoran, FR

Didn’t the obamanation win some states and or delegates in winner take all primary states, after losing the popular vote to Clinton (like Texas) by concentrating on an accompanying caucus vote?…

Gohawgs on April 24, 2012 at 4:12 AM

there’s a one-in-three chance that we could lose

The Spelunker of the House is getting ready to cave, again…

Gohawgs on April 24, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Gohawgs on April 24, 2012 at 3:53 AM

I can’t predict the future. Maybe Ron Paul will surge, we’ll just have to wait and see. Otherwise, I just hope that the not-Romney vote turns out in general to make sure they have representation at the convention.

FloatingRock on April 24, 2012 at 4:23 AM

upinak on April 24, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Duh, sorry.

Rusty Allen on April 24, 2012 at 5:02 AM

This coming from Eugene Robinson.

No, Eugene. If you have anything to say about it, voters’ concern will be driven by news stories that favor Obama’s re-election and discourage Romney’s election.

The idea that you even know how to identify which stories are even newsworthy rather than politically useful has become a sad sorry joke.

Cleombrotus on April 24, 2012 at 5:30 AM

Gee. I wonder how he’s gonna accomplish that?

Cleombrotus on April 24, 2012 at 5:34 AM

Floating Rock….I don’t think so…and I live in Iowa…

lovingmyUSA on April 24, 2012 at 5:35 AM

Delegate count…yeah right Floating Rock…683 to 84…Paul’s winning in a landslide/

683 Romney

267 Santorum

141 Newt

84 Paul

lovingmyUSA on April 24, 2012 at 5:39 AM

FloatingRock on April 24, 2012 at 3:14 AM

Wow, one delegate in Iowa?

lovingmyUSA on April 24, 2012 at 5:50 AM

Pennsylvania gets to vote today. Who should I vote for? The zoo guy, go rogue and vote Paul, or Sweater Vest-who’s not in the race? Bear with me, this is in fact my “protest” vote. To me, Mittens will win PA anyways (I haven’t checked state polls).

I plan to vote (again) to vote for the Establishment (again) in November, so back off. If Rubio’s the VP I will write in West or Palin.

ProudPalinFan on April 24, 2012 at 6:14 AM

A fifty year old white old man is on life support after a near fatal beating. Police have arrested two black teens (More Obama sons?). The attack occurred near the community where the Trayvon Martin self-defense shooting took place. The two suspects face charges of attempted first-degree murder, burglary with assault or battery and armed burglary. They are accused of beating the man in the head with a hammer. The suspects are 18 and 19. The attack took place in Midway, FL, about six miles from where George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense Think this story will receive 1/1,000th of 1% of the news coverage that Trayvon Martin received? Will Obama and Sharpton and the other racists who helped to set this and many others like it off have anything to say?

VorDaj on April 24, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Meh, or Palin/West. It’s Mitt’s turn, anyways…

ProudPalinFan on April 24, 2012 at 6:17 AM

Mr. Obama’s campaign strategy will accelerate the drop. In Michigan Wednesday (4/18), he said: “Unlike some people, I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth.”

This strikes Americans as more petulant than presidential.

The more the president talks about Mr. Romney, and the less he talks about the issues which concern Americans, the more he seems out of touch, in over his head.

But Democrats are so accustomed to turning every issue into a personal attack they can’t stop, even when its counterproductive. To mix sports metaphors, Democrats are like a football team that runs the same play over and over, without regard to down and distance.

Early indications are a strategy of distract and smear won’t work against Mitt Romney.

He counterpunches fast and hard, and then returns swiftly to the issues Americans care about.

Because he knows Americans don’t have to like him to vote for him, or dislike President Obama to vote against him, Mr. Romney focuses like a laser on competence. He uses effectively the contrast between Mr. Obama’s words in 2008 and his subsequent deeds to make his points. He doesn’t call the president names. He acts like the grownup in the race.

Even in polls which oversample Democrats, Mr. Romney already runs even with the president. The whopping 10 point advantage the GOP enjoyed last Monday (4/16) in Rasmussen’s generic Congressional poll indicates Republicans are more popular (or Democrats less popular) now than on the eve of the Republican landslide in 2010.
In every election but one (2004) since 1964, undecideds have broken heavily toward the challenger. It’s early yet, but the signs indicate Mr. Romney will win, and win big.

VorDaj on April 24, 2012 at 6:17 AM

The racists and murderer Obama will go down in November. I majority of Americans will not vote for this evil man.

VorDaj on April 24, 2012 at 6:18 AM

VorDaj,

I believe there will be a pro-Zimmerman march-I don’t know when but it will be soon. If they want to control the message, this is it. This is the second one already. Andrew Breitbart was so right! I hope he’s still alive somewhere-maybe Mark Levin rented a room in his bunker.

Gawd I miss that man! :(

ProudPalinFan on April 24, 2012 at 6:19 AM

O/T: Any natural remedies for a head cold and sore throat? I am taking prescription medications and don’t want to be either a zombie or bedridden.

I know two: Oregano tea, and a tablespoon of honey with lemon.

Any other ideas?

ProudPalinFan on April 24, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Jefferson and the 55 co-signers of the Declaration railed against the “evils” committed by King George III. They inspired a revolution against the most powerful nation on Earth through the power of the pen — no radio, television, Internet, Facebook, Twitter, iPhones, or hiding behind tough talk by super PACs and surrogates. It was the Founders’ words in their names, sealing their own death warrants.

They laid out the substantive case against the King in 1,323 elegant, inspirational, compelling and radical words that birthed this nation. The King’s abuses of our God-given unalienable rights required more than moderate words:

“A Tyrant … unfit to be the ruler of a free people”
“A long train of abuses and Usurpations”
“Destructive”
“Evil”
“Absolute Despotism”
“A history of repeated injuries and usurpations”
“Absolute tyranny”

Romney should emulate the Founders by stressing the similarities between the King’s “long train of abuses” and those of President Obama:

“He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.”
o Obama’s Department of Justice refused to prosecute armed thugs from the New Black Panther Party who violated federal law by intimidating voters at a Philadelphia polling place on the day Obama was elected.
o Obama has sued to stop enforcement of immigration enforcement laws enacted by Arizona, South Carolina, Alabama, and Utah.
o Obama’s Department of Justice has launched a war against state voter ID Laws, as documented by the American Civil Rights Union. The DOJ has sued to stop enforcement of laws enacted by South Carolina and Texas despite a Supreme Court ruling in 2008 upholding an Indiana law requiring a photo ID to vote.

“He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.”
o Obama appointed approximately 47 czars without congressional confirmation or accountability
o Obama created a myriad of new federal agencies, boards and commissions under ObamaCare, according to the Congressional Research Service.
o Obama issued executive orders exceeding his constitutional authority, such as his order to develop a scheme for oversight of oceans and their resources.

“He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation.”
o Obama’s Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta informed a Senate committee that the administration “would seek an international legal basis,” such as approval by NATO or the UN, to engage in military action in Syria, but that it does not need congressional approval for military action.
o Obama’s Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in her report to the UN included a legal challenge by U.S. Department of Justice to Arizona’s SB-1070 immigration law as of one the ways the U.S. was protecting human rights.
o The Obama Administration is pursuing a renewed relationship with international tribunals and other international bodies, including the International Criminal Court, without a constitutionally ratified treaty authorizing the relationship.

“Taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments.”
o Obama is forcing individuals to contract with a private party to purchase government-approved health care insurance against their will in violation of the 10th Amendment.
o Obama is nullifying the religion clauses of the First Amendment to the Constitution by forcing private employers to provide employees with insurance coverage for practices that violate the employer’s conscientious beliefs, including abortifacients, sterilization and contraceptives.
o Obama’s Equal Opportunity Employment Commission counsel argued in the U.S. Supreme Court that there is no special protection for clergy in our Constitution.” A unanimous Court in Hosanna-Tabor Evangelical Lutheran Church and School v. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission refused “to accept the remarkable view that the Religion Clauses have nothing to say about a religious organization’s freedom to select its own ministers.”
o Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder refuses to defend a federal statute, the Defense of Marriage Act, claiming it is unconstitutional.
o Nine State Attorneys General have accused the Obama administration of using federal agencies to circumvent federal law: “Whether it is through the EPA, NLRB, Office of Surface Mining, FCC or other entities, the Obama Administration has aggressively used administrative agencies to implement policy objectives that cannot gain congressional approval and are outside of the law.”
o Obama usurped the constitutional authority of the Senate by making appointments to federal agencies without advice and consent of the Senate.

“He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us.”
o Obama endorsed the OWS movement, and his failure to condemn its violent civil disobedience and destruction of private property has encouraged further unlawful behavior.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/04/romney_needs_jefferson.html#ixzz1sx6KMfqx

VorDaj on April 24, 2012 at 6:28 AM

Any other ideas?

ProudPalinFan on April 24, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Sometimes too much to drink is never enough. – Mark Twain

VorDaj on April 24, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Dump Boehner and replace him with Michelle Bachmann.

kregg on April 24, 2012 at 6:47 AM

I know two: Oregano tea, and a tablespoon of honey with lemon.

Any other ideas?

ProudPalinFan on April 24, 2012 at 6:22 AM

If you treat a cold, it will be over in about two weeks. If you leave it alone, about 14 days. A virus is God saying to us: “You think you’re so damned smart?”

swinia sutki on April 24, 2012 at 7:27 AM

ProudPalinFan on April 24, 2012 at 6:14 AM

This is the primary, your vote is just that…YOUR VOTE. It is your right…

lovingmyUSA on April 24, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I used to heat up OJ in the micro, and add honey…you can also do the old fashioned remedy–gargle with salt water…

lovingmyUSA on April 24, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Course I also add whiskey–didnt know if you wanted to do that…

lovingmyUSA on April 24, 2012 at 7:35 AM

We need to carpet bomb Ohio if they re-elect Spineless Crybaby Loser.

platypus on April 24, 2012 at 7:55 AM

It’s the economy.

SparkPlug on April 23, 2012 at 10:47 PM

It is indeed, sir!

Long haired country boy on April 24, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I guess SenDems forgot about the 10th Amendment.
And that little old thing called ‘Federalism’.

Dexter_Alarius on April 24, 2012 at 9:37 AM

We need to carpet bomb Ohio if they re-elect Spineless Crybaby Loser.

platypus on April 24, 2012 at 7:55 AM

No we don’t.

Ohio CAN be won back.
It is, however, a major-league disgrace that they went “Spineless Crybaby Loser” last time.

listens2glenn on April 24, 2012 at 9:40 AM

PissyEd! I know you’re still here!

Hey Genius – what did you think of Boehner’s “1-in-3 chance of losing” remark?

I ask, because you’re the savant who said “having Barry in office for another four would be fine, because we’ll still have the House and Senate”.

That’s when you were cheerleading for Santo by repeating Beck’s talking points, verbatim.

That was when you were stating all the fiscal crisis talk is overblown and nothing is going to change.

Let me know how you plan to reverse course and deny you took this position, also.

Dumbass.

budfox on April 24, 2012 at 9:53 AM

ProudPalinFan on April 24, 2012 at 6:22 AM

To get to sleep at night you might want to add some whiskey and lemon to that team and honey. I’m a big fan of those Hall’s Vitamin C drops, the tartness seems to clear my throat. And sing “Soft Kitty”.

Cindy Munford on April 24, 2012 at 10:33 AM

boehner doesn’t want to win, he wants to be the loyal opposition for the rest of his life, playing golf and raking in the perks. boehner, mcconnell and all thier toadies have to go.

peacenprosperity on April 24, 2012 at 10:55 AM

williamg on April 23, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Skipped your meds today, did you??????!!!!!!
///

annoyinglittletwerp on April 23, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Yes, I did. I “skipped” the meds that Boehner is trying to feed all of us that will numb our minds so that we can, thrall-like, follow the elitists as we mindlessly repeat their names to ourselves over and over and help to fund his elitist lifestyle. Also known as “The Lemming Medication”.

I see you’ve taken a double-dose of yours.

williamg on April 24, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Boehner never seemed to understand that the Tea Party was responsible for flipping 63 seats in the House and putting the Speakership in Republican hands.

Boehner never seemed to understand that the Tea Party wants a balanced budget. Voters weren’t happy with deficits that averaged $533 Billion per year under Bush and the Republican majority in FY 2002-2007, and voters weren’t happy with deficits that averaged $1,588 Billion per year under Obama and the Democrat majority in FY 2009-2012.

If Boehner and the House Republicans had stood firm and refused to raise the debt ceiling, it would have forced a DE FACTO balanced budget! The Government would not have been allowed to borrow more, and would have been FORCED to limit their spending to stay within the revenues coming in.

I think that a majority of voters would have been happy to see that happen. Instead, Boehner has not provided any real impediment to the spending habits of Democrats, which is at a level almost TRIPLE what it was under Bush and the Republican majority.

$533 Billion per year of deficit spending was certainly bad.

But $1,588 Billion per year of deficit spending is absolute insanity. It is literally bringing the American “empire to its knees”. But that has always been Barry’s journey, travelled with his fellow travellers like Bill Ayers.

ITguy on April 24, 2012 at 12:38 PM

He puts The Future in Doubt and Question ==

THAT is why Allahpundit is CELEBRATING him!

williamg on April 23, 2012 at 11:40 PM

To be honest, I think this is wearing a bit thin. For awhile I figured you were just an idiot, but I think it’s much more likely that you’re just having fun. The question is, are you actually left-leaning and trying to parody a deranged conservative? Or are you just a moderate or conservative who is disillusioned by angry rhetoric and has decided to go all reductio ad absurdum on us. If it’s the latter, then, um, mission accomplished, I guess? But at least try to be more creative from now on. The all-caps and funny formatting thing is getting a bit tiresome.

(On the off chance that you are actually not trolling us all, there probably isn’t anything we can do for you. It’s probably too late for any medication or other intervention. I just want you to know that we’re all very sorry about whatever made you snap.)

RINO in Name Only on April 24, 2012 at 12:50 PM

So if the House does flip and the socialists get the majority what will the GOP say?

We asked voters to place us in the majority to combat a socialist president and two years later what have we done?

Nothin…

joey24007 on April 24, 2012 at 12:55 PM

This is just great. We are so ready to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. It’s the definition of insanity: “Keep doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results.”

Frickin unbelievable.

mozalf on April 24, 2012 at 2:58 PM

VorDaj on April 24, 2012 at 6:14 AM

What? Didn’t you see The Factor tonight?

Bill has been around the block and is a moral man and his point seemed to be that there is surely some balance in the media.

We just have crackpots on both sides. Mostly on blogs like this one. We make things up.

I would love to buy Bill dinner and tell him my first hand stories about “lost” events.

As far as your example is concerned, we have the same option as any people living a rigged game.

We can pray. God bless you.

IlikedAUH2O on April 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

RINO in Name Only on April 24, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Jeez!…..STILL trying to “come back for the win” after I took you down months ago?

RINO In Name Only — it is indeed a weak gruel that you acquit yourself of…..

(p.s. – the “bold” and caps are just for you, dear!)

williamg on April 25, 2012 at 12:19 AM