Axelrod: Yeah, I’d probably use the GSA, Solyndra, and Secret Service scandals against a Republican president

posted at 12:30 pm on April 22, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

“I think people will judge him [Barack Obama] on the totality,” David Axelrod tells CNN’s Candy Crowley about the rash of scandals in the Obama administration, “not these transient stories.”  Crowley, however, doesn’t let Axelrod off the hook:

CROWLEY: So if this were happening in a Republican administration, would you be one of the first guys out there going, “Hey, this guy’s in charge”?

AXELROD: Maybe, although I have to say that the stories that stick are the ones that are really reflective and emblematic of an administration.

Maybe? Isn’t this the same guy who attacked Romney for the way he traveled with his dog in 1983?  Talk about transient stories.

Meanwhile, on Meet the Press, Axelrod compared John Boehner to Robespierre, or something:

Republicans have engaged in a “reign of terror” on Capitol Hill, forcing their members into lockstep opposition to President Obama – even Republicans who “know better” – Obama senior political adviser David Axelrod said on Sunday.

Axelrod was trying to explain how “good Republicans” would work with Obama in a second term to pass comprehensive immigration reform — an effort that Obama didn’t bother to pursue when he had near-supermajorities in both chambers of Congress for two full years.  That’s an absurd statement, and National Journal calls Axelrod out for his hyperbole:

Students of history may associate the “Reign of Terror” with fates far worse than partisan politics. It often refers to the blood-soaked French Revolution, when thousands died at the blade of the guillotine.

No one has ever accused this President and this administration of being students of history.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Calm down! Don’t get your thongs in a twist. As long as you continue to support a middle class to upper class wealth distribution policy, your fiscal sanity illusion will never happen. You know it and everyone with a brain knows it. Better start applying for that Chineee green card if you ate looking for a country with fiscal sanity.

Uppereastside

Why don’t you answer the questions? What have the Dems put forth to address anything? Yet, you continue to blindly support the most worthless Dem leadership this country has EVER been burdened with. The most unqualified president, who has spent more than all previous presidents combined! Yet, the Tea Party is radical for wanting fiscal restraint? If China owns us it is b/c of the Dems in Congress for the last 4 yrs. You are delusional.

JAM on April 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM

JAM on April 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM

that would be admittance that Upper is wrong. Do you ever see that happening?

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Rich getting even richer under Obama administration

Mr. Saez is the E. Morris Cox professor of economics and director of the Center for Equitable Growth at the University of California at Berkeley, no bastion of conservatism. Mr. Saez’s field of expertise is public economics. According to Mr. Saez, fully 93 percent of the income gains made during the Obama “recovery” in 2010 went to the despised top 1 percent, while the other 99 percent saw only a 0.2 percent growth in real income.

mudskipper

Now that’s a keeper!

JAM on April 22, 2012 at 1:56 PM

that would be admittance that Upper is wrong. Do you ever see that happening?

upinak

I think it left! Sputtering.

JAM on April 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Yes I meant Chinese. I am typing from the iPhone 4s. Anyway nice chatting with you naive folks though. It’s been fun.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM

JAM on April 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM

It’s “bush/cheney/palin/tea party/scotus/carlos the jackal/lolo sotoro/bo the dog/rover the dinner/palin again’s” fault I tells ya!
*upperbackside

VegasRick on April 22, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Why don’t you answer the questions?
JAM on April 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM

This pretentious little squeak hole never answers a question. It is an automated talking point dispenser.

Aviator on April 22, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM

whatever. Nice though that you won’t answer questions. Good for you! I see that you will be like that in the workforce.. oh wait, you are on the upper east side, you don’t work.

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I think it left! Sputtering.

JAM on April 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM

they always lurk. It’s in their nature… like vultures on a dog.

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I bet you weren’t angry when Cheney was using your money to fund his illegal war and lies to the American people were you? You ate that up didnt you? Now that a democrat is doing the same thing, you start with your fake outrage. Nicccccccce

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 1:39 PM

So, you admit Barry has engaged in an illegal war. Interesting.

chewmeister on April 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM

they always lurk. It’s in their nature… like vultures on a dog.

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I would liken it more to a dingleberry on a dog.

Aviator on April 22, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Conservatives 2009-2012: This Nationalist Socialist Democrat party and their brown shirts are going to take our guns, lock us up in the states gulags and steal all our wealth like the fascist-Hitler-Commie jerks who exterminated millions of people!

Alexrod: Republicans are engaging in a Robespierre-esque “reign of terror.”

Conservatives: Whoa, I don’t like what you’re implicating their David. Democrats always go negative.

libfreeordie on April 22, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Was that before or after the National Democrats paid for and released a video showing a Paul Ryan look-a-like pushing an old lady in a wheelchair off a cliff?

Spliff Menendez on April 22, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I would liken it more to a dingleberry on a dog.

Aviator on April 22, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Or kling on’s on uranus.

D-fusit on April 22, 2012 at 2:05 PM

UppereastsideHeadupyerbackside

That is the problem with you and your ilk, you think that wealth is to be distributed instead of earned.

Rio Linda Refugee on April 22, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I would liken it more to a dingleberry on a dog.

Aviator on April 22, 2012 at 2:03 PM

umm Obama ate dog comes to mind = vultures.

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 2:11 PM

There should be a running caption at the bottom of the screen saying who the journalist voted for in ’08.

racquetballer on April 22, 2012 at 2:11 PM

AOL has a headline story that voter ID laws could jeopardize Obama’s reelection. Fancy that.

onlineanalyst on April 22, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Wow. She actually included Fast & Furious in her list of scandals.

dont taze me bro on April 22, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Wow. She actually included Fast & Furious in her list of scandals.

dont taze me bro on April 22, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Because she knows that no one watches her crappy show anyway.

Rio Linda Refugee on April 22, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Because she knows that no one watches her crappy show anyway.

Rio Linda Refugee on April 22, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Yeah. Well, there’s that.

dont taze me bro on April 22, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Rio Linda Refugee on April 22, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Had to reply to this before logging off. As hard as you may find it, most liberals I know believe in free market system. I know I do. One thing I don’t believe in is a policy that states that if we can only manage to give the rich all the benefits in life, somehow that will trickle down to everyone else. A policy that creates an illusion that only the upper 1% knows what is best for everyone else. You see, I will always have a problem with those kind of policies and as a free market guy will never embrace them.

Let me tell you what I believe creates wealth for everyone. Policies that put money into the pockets of the poor and middle class because they are the ones who spur economic growth. They do the most spending which is what this country needs to create an environment where hard working folks get rich and richer.
Anyway logging off now.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM

spoken like someone who has never worked a real job in their life.

I am going to assume that you probably think a bag boy deserves the same wages as the management. If so, explain why.

You have to WORK to get where you are going, it isn’t a comfy ride in the back of a limo. Get a clue.

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I would liken it more to a dingleberry on a dog.

Aviator on April 22, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I wish the dog would “scoot” and leave the dingleberry behind. We’re the dumb ones and yet libs never provide coherent thoughts backed by objective evidence.

arnold ziffel on April 22, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Anyway logging off now.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM

When the wealthiest among us have more money the create jobs and spend monies where the less wealthy work. As much as you would like to poo-poo this theory just check out restaurant profits and the decline in the tourism industry since Oblowme has taken over. You live in an ivory tower on the “uppereastside” so have no clue about reality.

Rio Linda Refugee on April 22, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Rio Linda Refugee on April 22, 2012 at 2:28 PM

You forgot the salt, Rio.

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 2:29 PM

My take-away from this: The Emperor Zero’s campaign needed an opportunity for Axelrod to spout the campaign’s position that the scandals don’t matter because they’ve been addressed or something.

In other words, “Nothing to see here, move along…”

It’s gratifying that the press can enumerate even a short list. It’s a terrible disgrace the media is such a bunch of hard core socialist propagandists.

dogsoldier on April 22, 2012 at 2:31 PM

You forgot the salt, Rio.

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 2:29 PM

??
(I am from RL)-_-

Rio Linda Refugee on April 22, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Anyway logging off now.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM

You mean like Obama and the Dem controlled Congress, right?
This notion of yours that the poor do the most spending nis ludicrous. How the hell do they spend the most when they have the least? You say that this country needs an environment where hard working folks get rich and richer. Wouldn’t that make them part of the despised 1% to nuts like you?

chewmeister on April 22, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Rio Linda Refugee on April 22, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I think he’s referring to Mayor Bloomberg’s salt ban in restaurants.

Greyledge Gal on April 22, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Of course, to disagree with this crowd is a “reign of terror”, not at all political debate and policy. Tells you about their violent, dangerous mind set, their desire to kill dissent and discussion, to control. Just like gangsters, thugs, and dangerous control freaks down through time. I wonder what suprises this slime will have for Normal People on election day?

arand on April 22, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Notice he said he was typing in an iPhone 4s? Could you imagine the embarrassment if someone was to think he only had an iPhone 4? For shame.

Rusty Allen on April 22, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I think he’s referring to Mayor Bloomberg’s salt ban in restaurants.

Greyledge Gal on April 22, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Oh, and upinak is a she.

Rio Linda Refugee on April 22, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I’m not sure why Axelrod keeps sending himself to TV shows – maybe he just enjoys it and nobody dares to say him anything – but he’s the gift that keeps on giving. He isn’t even particularly articulate – and that can actually be kinda of a saving grace for him.

joana on April 22, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Anyway logging off now.

Thank God.

Dopenstrange on April 22, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Oh, and upinak is a she.

Rio Linda Refugee on April 22, 2012 at 2:52 PM

no worries, and not many remember that I am female. Scarey isn’t it. :)

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 3:00 PM

no worries, and not many remember that I am female. Scarey isn’t it. :)

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Probably because you type like a man. +_-

Rio Linda Refugee on April 22, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Probably because you type like a man. +_-

Rio Linda Refugee on April 22, 2012 at 3:03 PM

LMFAO!

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM

You’re a hoot dupe.

CW on April 22, 2012 at 3:04 PM

You mean like Obama and the Dem controlled Congress, right?

chewmeister on April 22, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Exactly. That is why even McDonald’s with their dollar menus leave the poor areas. So much misinformation put out by these liars and water carriers.

CW on April 22, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Where to begin? Putting aside his jaw-dropping “reign of terror” analogy for a moment, I thought the true fact of the matter was that Obama upped the ante at the least minute destroying a agreed upon deal with Boehner. And let’s not forget all the knee-capping intimidation this administration and Democrats like Max Bauccus engaged in with ObamaCare, the UAW deal which screwed senior creditors, and so forth, ad nauseam.

Buy Danish on April 22, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Anyway logging off now.

Thank God.

Dopenstrange on April 22, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Its still there.

CW on April 22, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Let me tell you what I believe creates wealth for everyone

When?? Where???? Socialism has never ever works, only caused misery, poverty.

You leave when you KNOW someone will note and ask you to explain when taking from those that do to give to those that don’t ( and I consider politicians in that welfare group) has ever worked anywhere.

Noelie on April 22, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Is he delusional or just evil?

Cleombrotus on April 22, 2012 at 3:27 PM

The New Republican Party is terrorizing this country. Totally agree with Axelrod.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Typical myopic comment from the insulated minds of the Upper East side. Would frighten them to get out with the little people once in a while and see what real life os like.

Cleombrotus on April 22, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Anyway logging off now.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM

And where exactly does that money come from? Sadly what is painfully obvious is that you don’t have a clue what money really is or where it comes from.

SWalker on April 22, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM

And Dick Cheney committed War Crimes.

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Let me tell you what I believe

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM

That’s the Progressive mindset in a nutshell. They believe it, that’s all that matters, facts and the evidence of history be damned.

The Upper East side is swarming with this type.

Cleombrotus on April 22, 2012 at 3:39 PM

What a shame.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Your vote counts. That’s what’s so shameful.

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2012 at 3:39 PM

libfreeordie on April 22, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Democrats, November 2010: “We got out getalifes kicked to the Equator and back.”

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2012 at 3:41 PM

You must think the true middle class Americans are stupid.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 1:23 PM

O’bama’s the guy who set a new record by winning 70% of the high school dropout vote in 2008. Not the Republican.

He’ll get 90% or more this time out.

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2012 at 3:44 PM

We elect Presidents with cores in this country.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 1:26 PM

So you finally admit the Idiot from MA you guys ran for President in 2004 was core-less?

We knew that here on Planet Earth 8 years ago.

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Name the Lies, and prove the War was “illegal”.

I know you can’t, but it might be fun to watch.

You and your link can stuff it.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 1:29 PM

lol

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2012 at 3:50 PM

lol

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I loved that too. What a tool.

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Oh, and upinak is a she.

Rio Linda Refugee on April 22, 2012 at 2:52 PM

no worries, and not many remember that I am female. Scarey isn’t it. :)

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 3:00 PM

…I hope you are a she! I’ve had a posting crush on you and some of the other veterans here. (One time what I thought was a she was a he…and I felt a little wierd)
…thanks for playing with Upyerasssideways by the way!

KOOLAID2 on April 22, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Did you know Todd Palin is an Eskimo?

Rusty Allen on April 22, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Don’t get mad at MSM bias; get even. Sit on your money. Don’t spend ten cents on anything you don’t absolutely need before the end of October. Any increase in retail sales helps Obama.

Don’t spend your tax refund. Bank it or pay down debt.

The MSM is in the tank for Obama, but we are only 2 months of bad jobs reports from even the MSM cutting this guy loose, or at least hedging their bets. Most of the MSM will not circle the bowl w this guy.

Help the economy go sideways. A few more bad economic reports in May and June will finish this bastard off.

matthew8787 on April 22, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Anyway nice chatting with you simple folks though. It’s been fun getting Pwned by such Rubes.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Fixed.

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Did you know Todd Palin is an Eskimo?

Rusty Allen on April 22, 2012 at 3:53 PM

WTF does that have to do with Axelrod? Wrong thread perhaps?

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 3:55 PM

You and your link can stuff it.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 1:29 PM

….no can do!…your crack is full!

KOOLAID2 on April 22, 2012 at 3:55 PM

KOOLAID2 on April 22, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Just remember Koolaid, I am married.

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Let me tell you what I believe creates wealth for everyone. Forced wealth redistribution.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM

That wasn’t so hard, was it?

F–

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Those all pale in comparison to FF. WIthout congressional approval or oversight of any kind, arming terrorists in a neighboring and ally state? That results in hundreds of deaths. And we get crickets from the media and opposition presidential candidate? A true indictment of our entitle political culture.

besser tot als rot on April 22, 2012 at 4:08 PM

racquetballer on April 22, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Are you pro card check? Why does anyone have to tell you who they voted for?
Even a journalist.

katy the mean old lady on April 22, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Axeleod is a turd. He sees the writing on the wall, just too smarmy to admit it. They have nothing but platitudes and of course the entire media in their back pocket. But it won’t be enough this time. Just like he said a week ago, we have a choice.

Rusty Allen on April 22, 2012 at 4:26 PM

or mathematics

or geography

or current events

or common sense

Tim_CA on April 22, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Tim_CA on April 22, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Or not eating a dog.

Rusty Allen on April 22, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Or not eating a dog.

Rusty Allen on April 22, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Can’t beleive I missed that one!

Tim_CA on April 22, 2012 at 4:41 PM

OBAMA 2012- From Each According to His Means to Each According To His Needs.

Truth in advertising.

profitsbeard on April 22, 2012 at 4:50 PM

KOOLAID2 on April 22, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Just remember Koolaid, I am married.

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 3:55 PM

…all of you are! …it’s a school boy platonic type CRUSH!

KOOLAID2 on April 22, 2012 at 4:52 PM

AXELROD LOOKS SO DOWN THESE DAYS. HE LOOKS LIKE HIS DOG JUST DIED, AND THE PRESIDENT ATE IT.

Rook on April 22, 2012 at 5:11 PM

… and with that statement alone, you betray the fact that you neither know nor understand the free market system. In a free market system, nobody gives the rich anything. They either earn or inherit it. In crony societies such as you advocate, where the government picks winners and losers, then your statement holds.

Doesn’t holding such contradictory thoughts make your head explode? You are a free market person, you believe that the upper 1% thinks that it knows what is best for everyone else and that is wrong, yet you support statist presidents like Jugears and his minions who are just a different 1% dictating what is best for everyone else.

Anyway logging off now.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM

More statism and dictatorial policy here. Policies that put money into the pockets of the poor are policies that take from someone to give to someone else. If you had stated that you believed in policies where the poor and middle class were able to keep more of what they earned, you might have been able to convince people that you support a free market. What you stated, not so much.

AZfederalist on April 22, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Rusty Allen on April 22, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Or heaven forbid a 3GS. The horror.

angryed on April 22, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Iphones are for tech-ignorant poser douchebags.

spinach.chin on April 22, 2012 at 6:28 PM

angryed on April 22, 2012 at 6:04 PM

….you feeling ok today?

KOOLAID2 on April 22, 2012 at 6:31 PM

AZfederalist on April 22, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Here is where you and I part ways. You believe wealth is created by robbing the poor and middle class of their money and giving it to the richest amongst us because they so call create jobs.
I believe wealth is created by enacting policies that concentrates more on the poor and middle class because they do the most spending that spur economic growth. Period.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Why don’t you answer the questions?
JAM on April 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Aviator on April 22, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Re: Uppereastside

Isn’t that the definition of a troll and against TOS of this site?

kim roy on April 22, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Uppereastside

Seriously, dude you need to get out of the upper east side. Someone already smoked you about this, policies don’t create wealth. Tax policy can either take $ from those making it and give it to those that aren’t, OR tax rates can be low, allowing people keep more of the $ they’ve earned, thus fueling the economy by buying shit. What you don’t understand about economics could fill many books. Your lefty, feel-good policies destroy wealth by giving it to the govt. to waste on crap like Solyndra. Poof! $550 million gone! How’s that helping the poor and middle class? I won’t wait for an answer. You never have any.

JAM on April 22, 2012 at 7:24 PM

angryed on April 22, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Wheee do not even allow our butlers to possess the wrrrrretched 3GS. Whyyyy could you imagine whilst entertaining, a servant was to bring forth such an annnntiquated piece of telephonery?

Rusty Allen on April 22, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I fully agree that almost all the poor and probably most in the middle class do the most spending of the money in their possession. That’s why they have no wealth. They have no concept of saving.

Giving them more money to spend will do nothing but provide eeeeeevil corporations with more wealth.

Well done.

rogerb on April 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Axelrod – certified ass and a half.

ironked on April 22, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Anyway logging off now.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I was going to comment about Axelrod’s persistent con-jobbery — which appears to be what his profession is — and then I read comments and landed at that one quoted above.

That comment suggests that he who wrote it audited a college economics 101 class for about three days or perhaps read some “notes” on the internet by a gossipy bunch who were trying to impress one another with their ~knowledge~ of economics.

The general area of encouraging increased buying ability “for the poor” is based upon CREDIT: extend or increase availability of credit to those among the lowest incomes AND you’ll increase interest earned by lenders (“because the poor will spend more of what they have than others will”). It’s a financial industry gain because that burst of borrowing (by “the poor”) will inevitably lead to increased profits for the lenders (all liabilities included).

But as “uppereastside” comments here, he is marketing communism. His entire “economic” interest is one that promotes class divisions, class “warfare,” resents “the rich” and seeks to punish any who are based upon his (uppereastside’s) resentments about them, or, rather, about “status” or class that he lacks. It’s not economics that uppereastside is focused on but class-rearrangement-based-upon-socio-political-animosity.

Which is classic Leftwingism, the hiding ground of communism that uses — often desperately, in social-animus just as “uppereastside” has done in these comments, ranted and then ran, sort of like throwing rocks and then running away — communism uses these same chants to accomplish social unrest: “the poor,” “peace” as in, the “anti-war” complaints, blaming “the rich” for all that ails everyone else…

These are socio-political chants that never accomplish productive end-goals but tend to ruin and destroy. Meanwhile, “the poor” will be with us always and the communist model has already been proven to be a downward spiral, just as I’ve already explained. And that’s what “uppereastside” is about: taking away individual property and claiming it for the state. In other words, communism.

Note, also, “uppereastside”‘s need to include faux-status identifiers such as “uppereastside” and the iphone edition number…communism is always rooted in arrogant egoism, the assumption that they know what’s best for your property that shouldn’t be yours any longer. Speaking of, Fidel Castro lives in a castle by the sea and has billions in Swiss bank accounts that he regards as his, taken from the rice bowls of millions of subjected “poor” in Cuba.

Lourdes on April 22, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Republicans don’t fly planes into buildings, Republicans aren’t rioting in the states and cities, we aren’t committing crimes hateful or otherwise awful…so, no, you’re making an outrageous accusation there as to Republicans engaged in “terrorizing this country.”

Perhaps you have never been held accountable for being irresponsible with your claims or you’ve been encouraged to be indecent socially and politically? Eit her way, you’re not making credible statements.

Lourdes on April 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

IN the first week sof the obama Presidendy he got a nobel prize, and no one knew then what for.
Ignore Axelrod and anything he says, he is still distracting you.
bho got that prize for tearing apart the traditional USA and allowing the rest of the world to carpetbag the remains.
Sure it will be after he leaves office and axel, gibbs, and bho and jarret will be out of target range, but that is his goal.
Consider:
Look at his accomplishments since taking office.
Destroying our economy via debt and inflation and killing domestic energy
Killing the Space Program and all manned flight from USA
Destroying treaties with Eastern Europe and ceding them (in essence) to Russia
Lets count the BOWS to ARAB/MUSLIM nations, 3, 4 ?
Allowing the great muslim takeover in the middle east and soon, the destruction of Israel.
Wonder is he will say that is all Bush’s fault too ?
Taking out Big Coal, even to the point of not allowing Ameican coal companies to sell their product overseas.
Taking out American Oil, American Gas companies with regulations and slow walking permits.
Taking out whole state elections with his DOJ suing states about laws he and his szars “DEEM” unconstitutional/un-conscionable.
I am sure that I have missed a lot but he and his administration are valiantly working all day every day 24 hours and they are either the MOST INCOMPETENT ever or they have an agenda that we need to talk about, and it is NOT one that is an American Agenda.
Ignore everything they say, it is all a lie, a ruse, a game, they deceive even now.
talking one thing and doing 12 things behind the back.
His only legacy will be as the great deciever, and his whole crew is included in that.

dazed_in_oh on April 23, 2012 at 12:14 AM

UppereastsideHeadupyerbackside

Rio Linda Refugee on April 22, 2012 at 2:05 PM

May I re~phrase your last statement?

That is the problem with you and your ilk, you think that wealth is earned when it is re~distributed instead of actually working for it.

DevilsPrinciple on April 23, 2012 at 4:44 AM

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Which policies exactly would those be?

DevilsPrinciple on April 23, 2012 at 4:49 AM

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM

And just where is this wealth/money going to come from? The govt. creates no wealth, it just redistributes it.

tommyboy on April 23, 2012 at 7:21 AM

The govt. creates no wealth, it just redistributes destroys it.

tommyboy on April 23, 2012 at 7:21 AM

tom daschle concerned on April 23, 2012 at 8:16 AM

On the positive, no way in our lifetime will Americans allow these radical tea partyiers to implement any of their race to the bottom policies.
These crazy conservative policies like eliminating the minimum wage discourages poor people from looking for work and instead relying on welfare. The crazy pubbies know trying to do real entitlement reform is close to impossible while millions of Americans are still relying on these entitlements to feed their families. But that won’t stop them from feeding their radical base with lies they know will motivate them to the polls. What a shame.

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 1:05 PM

You need new comedy writers. The current ones just are not making it.

Siddhartha Vicious on April 23, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I think it left! Sputtering.

JAM on April 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM
they always lurk. It’s in their nature… like vultures on a dog.

upinak on April 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Vultures also came from Kenya?

dthorny on April 23, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Uppereastside on April 22, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Which policies exactly would those be?

DevilsPrinciple on April 23, 2012 at 4:49 AM

That should be conservativism, although, this tool doesn’t believe in conservative principles. Regardless what Obowma preaches, everyone has a fair shake. It works when they apply themselves rather than sitting on their gov’t sponsored chairs, eating gov’t cheese, watching a gov’t supplied big screen tv, talking on the gov’t supplied cell phone for their next gov’t supplied check or whining about their gov’t food stamps arriving late.

It is summed up in this phrase:

Life, Liberty and THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. Pursuit is the key, it takes action.

dthorny on April 23, 2012 at 11:03 AM