Fired Secret Service agent bragged on Facebook about ogling Palin

posted at 8:41 am on April 20, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Three members of the Secret Service have been terminated for their involvement in a prostitution scandal in Cartagena, Colombia last week, a rather indiscreet affair for the advance team to President Obama’s visit for the Summit of the Americas.  It turns out that indiscretion isn’t exactly new, either.  One of the agents, David Randall Chaney, posted photos of himself on the job and made leering comments about one of his assignments:

One of the Secret Service supervisors ousted from the agency this week for their involvement in the Colombia prostitution scandal made light of his official protective work on his Facebook page, joking about a picture of himself standing watch behind Sarah Palin.

David Randall Chaney, 48, posted several shots of himself on duty in a dark suit and sunglasses, including one that shows him behind the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee during that campaign.

“I was really checking her out, if you know what i mean?” Chaney wrote in the comments section after friends had marveled at the photo. He is married and has an adult son.

TPM has two of the pictures from Chaney’s page. The pictures don’t depict anything unprofessional — just Chaney in the same frame as Palin — but the postings raise a couple of questions.  First, these very public postings should have alerted Secret Service supervisors of an unprofessional attitude.  Oh, wait, Chaney was a supervisor:

Chaney, who had been a supervisor in the Secret Service’s international programs division, retired under pressure Wednesday, according to people familiar with an internal agency investigation into the allegations that 11 agents and uniformed officers participated in a night of carousing April 11 ahead of President Obama’s visit to the Summit of the Americas.

If that is the way supervisors publicly talk about their protection subjects, well, I’d bet we’ll eventually find a lot more problems in the Secret Service.  Which brings me to my next question — this is the Secret Service, right?  How does a Secret Service agent — no, supervisor — have a Facebook page identifying himself, his job, and his protection assignments, past or present?  No one at the agency thought that would be a problem?

Chaney was allowed to take an early retirement; the other two agents got fired.  If this is indicative of the culture at the Secret Service, don’t be surprised if more than a few follow them out the door.

Update: Sarah Palin responded to this last night on Fox, via a few commenters:

“Well, this agent who was kind of ridiculous there in posting pictures and comments about checking someone out,” Palin told Greta van Susteren on her FOX News program. “Well check this out, bodyguard — you’re fired. And I hope his wife sends him to the doghouse. As long as he’s not eating the dog, along with his former boss. Greta, you know, a lot of people will just, I guess say that this is boys being boys. And boys will be boys, but they shouldn’t be in positions of authority.”

Zing!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

You guys should know by now I don’t like the name calling. The moron thing etc. But folks call fellow commenters names here all the time. Is slut worse then moron?

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Yes, actually.

You-Eh-Vee on April 20, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Buy Danish are you calling for toms banning. Yes or no?

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 12:01 PM

People who call others “Jackass” shouldn’t be lecturing people on moral equivalency.
portlandon on April 20, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Wow, that like totally made sense!/

I find it endlessly amusing and oh so ironic that here I am defending Sarah Palin against the jackasserie of doltish commenters and you and your comrades decide to side with the jackasses.

BTW if the difference between “jackass” and “slut” isn’t clear to you, try using both words in a sentence about Sarah Palin, then come back and tell me which one is out of bounds.

Buy Danish on April 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Buy Danish are you calling for toms banning. Yes or no?

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 12:06 PM

FREE BO NOW!

Scotsman on April 20, 2012 at 12:07 PM

It’s dog eat dog in here.

SurferDoc on April 20, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I want any agent to come forth and tell America the truth about Bark Obama.

SouthernGent on April 20, 2012 at 8:55 AM

From the group that gifted Hussein with a watch upon his inauguration? Did any other president ever get that?

riddick on April 20, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I want to see Romney say politics is a dog-eat-dog affair in a debate.

Rusty Allen on April 20, 2012 at 12:11 PM

FREE BO NOW!
Republican.org

Scotsman on April 20, 2012 at 12:07 PM

That’s the best response I have read to this.

Someone should start printing the bumper stickers.

Dr Evil on April 20, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Yes, thank you, I must be improving slightly. At least I thought to even question myself on it. My grammar sucks. I am trying to improve. ; )

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I have absolutely no right to call out ANYBODY for grammatical errors. And I will not. I am terrible with it. Avoided commenting for two years simply out of fear of “submit” button.
Now, if I can only figure out how to type with more than two fingers.

Jabberwock on April 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Palin is sharp as a tack as always. She is by far my favorite commentator on Fox. I’m sure she’s not thrilled to be asked about how she feels about a Secret Service supervisor ogling her. There really are more important issues to discuss. But she does the best she can to paint the larger picture in this interview, which is that under the bad management of Obama, a whole raft of similar kinds of incidents and scandals are becoming increasingly common.

And isn’t that the truth! I’m hearing about new corruption, cronyism, waste and lack of professionalism in our government every day. What about this GSA party that was thrown for $800,000 in Las Vegas? What about Leon Panetta’s weekly home visits across the U.S. on the taxpayer’s dime costing close to a million dollars? What about Obama’s two kids partying in Mexico with an entourage of twenty-five secret agents right after an advisory was put out not to vacation in that country?

On and on, it never stops. Even mainstream reporters are beginning to ask pointed questions (provoking Obama’s recent snippy comment that the real reason he went down to Colombia was to scout out new vacation spots for Michelle).

I notice Palin kept directing attention in her interview (the long version which is on C4P) back to Obama as the “CEO” who needs to be blamed for the culture of corruption, moral laxness and extravagance and the one who needs to be held responsible for these recent embarrassments. As usual, she’s ahead of the curve and her instincts are perfect. Thank you, Sarah, for being there for us. If we had to depend for news analysis on Rove, Morris and O’Reilly, we’d be in serious trouble.

Burke on April 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Jabberwock on April 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Lol! ; ) Thank you all the same.

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Burke on April 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM
You’re absolutely right, the world needs more like her and Breitbart, who are willing to challenge the corruption and hypocrisy.

Rusty Allen on April 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM

If you have to ask you’re a moron.

Buy Danish on April 20, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Buy Danish attacks:

Has anyone ever told you you’re an insufferable jackass, Champ?

Buy Danish on November 28, 2011 at 4:35 PM

Meanwhile, I read your “amoral” comment in haste. It is a disgusting, reprehensible statement and you deserve to be “cuffed on the head” for that.

Buy Danish on March 30, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Buy Danish Tantrums & Feet stompings are legendary here at HotAir.

portlandon on April 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Buy Danish, its been well over 10 minutes. I know you have read my question to you by now. You are not answering, I will take that as a no. I’m sorry to have gotten mixed up in this whole episode. My mistake. I know sometimes you are busy and it can take a while for you to respond, so I will check back. I have to go. Bye.

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Buy Danish on April 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Oh Please.

You’ve been in threads where Palin was called 100 times worse, and your outrage over it was.….crickets.

Get some Kleenex and toughen up.

portlandon on April 20, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Get used to it, there is no such thing as being discreet or confidentiality anymore. With social media and reality TV, everybody wants their 15 minutes of fame.

lea on April 20, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Palin is a perpetual victim. If the media just stopped reporting on the minutia of her emptiness, she would just disappear into the ether from which she came. Ergo, she lives for this stuff. It’s the only thing that keeps her in the news, albeit, in a national inquirer kind of way.

keep the change on April 20, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Is this poster actually a web script that checks HotAir.com for occurrences of the string “Palin” and responds by echoing this same “Palin is a victim who needs to go away” nonsense over and over again?

Aitch748 on April 20, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Burke on April 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM

she was correct in pointing the attack to 0. I’m surprised how many people take just the tabloid side of the SS scandal (understandable to a certain degree) but tend to give 0 a pass on it, saying that it’s not his fault…sure, it’s not his fault per se, but obviously this wasn’t the first time incompetence of this magnitude happened in this agency, first it was the Salahis, no head rolled apart for that poor dolt Desiree who was just the party organizer really, then the hookers scadal, then the SP picture on FB (and honestly I believe it’s just the beginning of other revelations)…a scandal like the hookers leaves no doubt that there have been precedents and clearly that sort of things happened in the past, or else how the heck 12 agents went on a hooker spree, all at the same time, all knowing what the others were doing, etc…at this point it is correct to say that 0 was/is presiding over a corrupt or incompetent agency (or some people in it anyways) and that he knew about some aspects at least of said incompetence…and if he didn’t, he’s a bad/incompetent ‘boss’ himself…he shouldn’t be given a pass on this…Palin was right (never thought I’d say this :-)…

jimver on April 20, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Buy Danish on March 30, 2012 at 7:55 PM

portlandon on April 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Thank you so much for finding that comment! It was a response to Bmore’s bff, cozmo, who had made a disgusting comment (not unlike Comrade Tom’s).

Apparently you missed your elementary school lessons on the use of quotation marks. If you’d had the lesson and weren’t of limited intellectual capacity, it would have been a clue that I was quoting cozmo and hitting him/her/it back with his/her/it’s own words. To be clear, the words he/she/it used were: “amoral” and “cuffed in the head”.

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Sometimes I’m busy. No kidding! I have a minute before I go out again:

As I have said many times, I am not a fan of censorship (please don’t make me link to “Buy Danish” again). For example, unlike some here, I have never advocated that lib commenters some like to complain are “trolls” be banned, and as long as they don’t cross the line, and actually think their presence here serves a useful purpose. I have sent one ban-related email alert in all the years I’ve been here, and it was a comment which struck me as being violent in nature. Jokes about attending people’s funerals, abortions, sluts and the like strike me as being over the top. But it is up to management to monitor their own boards. I highlighted Comrade Tom’s tasteless comment because sunlight is the best disinfectant.

It’s rather pathetic that so many here decided to choose a team and they chose Team Tom. Rah Rah!

Buy Danish on April 20, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Burke on April 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM

As FNC moves toward the mushy middle with more commentators like Jesse Jackson’s daughter, Palin has just about become the only conservative commentator at FNC.

Here’s a prediction: In two years Sarah will have a very successful TV program and it won’t be on Fox News.

bw222 on April 20, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Buy Danish on April 20, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Buy Danish, I did not mean to appear to choose up sides. My fault if it appears that way. I was trying to take this opportunity to glean some clarity on an issue that has bothered me since I started posting here last fall. You know as well as any I do not mind walking someone to the door when it is appropriate, i.e. threats against other commenters. I have done it several times since signing on here. Folks can say things in the heat of an exchange that are not necessarily bannable offenses. I am just trying to know where the line is. It keeps getting moved around. You are correct it is ultimately up to our site moderators. I have no control over the glorious hammer. Though I wish I did. For the life of me though on a separate issue of banned commenters, coming back on board under new monikers, does not seem right to me. I appreciate your response. See you later. ; )

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Come on. What I want to know is, did he ogle Warren Buffett’s secretary? (For that matter, did he ogle Warren Buffett?)

J.E. Dyer on April 20, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Apparently you missed your elementary school lessons on the use of …..

Buy Danish on April 20, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Blah,Blah,Blah.

Spare us your condescension.

You’re a thin skinned antagonist who dishes it out but can’t take it.

portlandon on April 20, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:02 PM

who came back on board under new monikers?

jimver on April 20, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Listen carefully and get mad, especially at the right side.

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM

jimver on April 20, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Here.

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Sarah Palin has aged 25 years in 4. Her photos make her look closer to 70 now. Unfortunately, she is still at a 4th grade reading level.

keep the change on April 20, 2012 at 1:11 PM

jimver on April 20, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Same one is here now.

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Good, friendly advice, friend – you spend too much time, effort on something that is none of our business. It is entirely up to the owners, who are Townhall. You should leave this alone and move on. Many a good one got banned and many a bad one. It will always be subjective and it not for us to worry about, unless we run our own blogs.

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:17 PM

J.E. Dyer on April 20, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Please. I just ate lunch.

Bitter Clinger on April 20, 2012 at 1:17 PM

keep the change on April 20, 2012 at 1:11 PM

That’s about 4 grade ahead of you.

Bitter Clinger on April 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Bbore, also quite referring to these people, or you will be next. It’s this cross-posting from other threads that puts you off topic and that is a give item for the h…amm…er.

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:21 PM

quite = quit

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:21 PM

keep the change on April 20, 2012 at 1:11 PM

…says the 4th grade commentator!

KOOLAID2 on April 20, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:17 PM

I know, you’re right.

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Bmore, one more thing – it w/b nice if all of you (in the cliques on or off line) quit following people around, in all ways. Many utilize conjecture and absurd imagination for facts, something absurd on a board. If not, the board will lose the last of the old timers. Most have already departed for similar and other craziness.

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I know, I’ve been told. I’ll try to do better. Promise.

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Okay.

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Buy Danish are you calling for toms banning. Yes or no?

Jaibones on April 20, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I hate cliques. I have never liked those types of groups. Left to my own devices I’m a loner. That said, I do enjoy camaraderie.

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Please don’t take my words for more than friendly advice. Sooner or later we all have been, or will be guilty of something, or came close to the edge. It’s all a matter of balance and timing. Best to take a deep breath before hitting the “submit” button, or to take a break now and then. It’s a volatile year and the primaries have put the good against the good, in addition to the other craziness.

I know that you mean well, but it’s a business and not for us. We can be here, or leave, at any time. It’s a privilege but no our house.

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Indeed. Same here. I sure enjoy yours and you are a very objective and fair, well-meaning person. I wish you only well and all is ok. The nightly run is kind of an open thread. It’s totally ok to be friendly, even off topic, so long as the on topic is not totally ignore. It gets weird and uncomfortable when the other stuff happens.

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Bluegill and Nick Derringer are silly fools.

SparkPlug on April 20, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Okay, you have always been a friend to me here. I always listen to and generally take your advice. Thanks. Oh and OT for all of it. ; )

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Don’t see how anyone can say she is playing the victim. The agent posted his comments and picture. She just got the last word.
BTW – I don’t see them ogling HRC or FLOTUS.

lonestar1 on April 20, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Apparently you missed your elementary school lessons on the use of …..

Buy Danish on April 20, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Blah,Blah,Blah.

Spare us your condescension.

You’re a thin skinned antagonist who dishes it out but can’t take it.

portlandon on April 20, 2012 at 1:04 PM

So True. So True.

SparkPlug on April 20, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Great. While dumb*ss is ogling, the OWS’er is lining up the shot.

Can we make Chaney an honorary member of ….

Holder’s People?

KirknBurker on April 20, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:34 PM

You’re a good one. Sorry for all the poor spelling, more so than ever :(

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Oh, Palin rocks! I stare at her from time to time also. Palin!

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:40 PM

jimver on April 20, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Same one is here now.

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Yeah I thought I recognized that Emo’s schtick :)

Dr Evil on April 20, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I don’t see them ogling HRC or FLOTUS.

lonestar1 on April 20, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Her derriere blocks the view.

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:41 PM

jimver on April 20, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Same one is here now.

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Check out the abortion t-shirt article in the headlines.

Dr Evil on April 20, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Her derriere blocks the view.

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Either one of them

Schadenfreude on April 20, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I just would like to point out that “Keep the Change” is a bottom feeding sphincter troll.

Ok that was over the top. I won’t provide the name but the person who said it should be ashamed.

SparkPlug on April 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Sarah Palin is a beautiful, intelligent and courageous woman.

I agree. Nice Post!

SparkPlug on April 20, 2012 at 1:45 PM

This is a funny link from Buzzfeed.

You’ll all get a good laugh. Even the palinistas. They won’t admit it, but they’ll laugh.

keep the change on April 20, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Dr Evil on April 20, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I saw it. I’m bad to look at everything too much. I may take a break. ; )

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Sarah Palin is a beautiful, intelligent and courageous woman.

I agree. Nice Post!

SparkPlug on April 20, 2012 at 1:45 PM

That is nice, who said that?

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I always thought Secret Service agents were supposed to be smarter than this.

TPBinKC on April 20, 2012 at 2:44 PM

keep the change on April 20, 2012 at 1:11 PM

If the only thing you have to offer, is grade school smirks about someone who will spend the entirety of her life, blissfully unaware of your rampaging hatred for her… what the Hell is your point?

that you’re being a child?

mark81150 on April 20, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Ousted Secret Service supervisor joked about Palin
…sounds just like Dallas, 22 Nov 1963 – when all eyes of the Secret Service lechers were checking out Jackie, and not paying any attention to her husband.

TeaPartyNation on April 20, 2012 at 2:53 PM

So that’s how the government service works?

You seriously violate security policy while in a foreign country and engage in actions that could put the POTUS in jeopardy and you get ‘rewarded’ with an early retirement? What a freakin joke!!
Not to mention the immaturity and total lack of profressionalism shown by this supervisor by posting said comments on a Facebook page.

This guy is probably laughing his ass off. He gets to retire, most likely with full benefits, and will just go out and get another high paying security job in the private sector based on his Secret Service credentials.

AZ_Mike on April 20, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Well, the person who hired her at FOX and pays her a boatload of money did so because “she’s hot and brings ratings”

joey24007 on April 20, 2012 at 3:06 PM

joey24007 on April 20, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Hey moron, you bring nothing to this discussion….

idesign on April 20, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Hey moron, you bring nothing to this discussion….

idesign on April 20, 2012 at 3:11 PM

just stating the truth, guy

joey24007 on April 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM

This incident is no surprise to me. When more scandals related to the secret service arise, they will also come as no surprise to me.

The GSA scandal is no surprise to me.

The Fast and Furious failure and subsequent coverups are no surprise to me.

The Solyndra scandal is no surprise to me.

All the many other “green” industry scandals that have occurred or will soon come to be known are no surprise to me.

Congressional insider trading is no surprise to me.

Wasteful Pentagon spending and war profiteering are no surprise to me.

The government paying $600 for freaking toilet seats comes as no surprise to me.

The next scandal that pops up will be no surprise to me.

Neither will the one after that.

Or the one after that.

Or the one after that.

Or the one after that.

This is what happens when a bureaucracy gets too big and too powerful – it becomes immoral and unethical, horrendously wasteful, and rife with graft and corruption. The people in said bureaucracy become so used to being flushed with an endlessly flowing supply of “free” money that it just rots their abilities to act in careful, conservative, conscientious ways of spending. Historically this has happened to every government of a declining nation, and it is happening here. No surprise to me.

AttaBoyLuther on April 20, 2012 at 3:39 PM

AttaBoyLuther on April 20, 2012 at 3:39 PM

well said

joey24007 on April 20, 2012 at 3:42 PM

New sticker for 2012 “Kick Obama’s Okolie in 2012”

idesign on April 20, 2012 at 4:23 PM

“Well, check this out, bodyguard. You’re fired,” Palin quipped.

“You know, the president, for one, he better be wary there of—when Secret Service is accompanying his family on vacation. They may be checking out the first lady instead of guarding her. And I say that not just tongue-in-cheek, but I say that seriously, that the president, the CEO of this operation called our federal government has got to start cracking down on these agencies! He is the head of the administrative branch and all these different departments in the administration that now people are seeing things that are so amiss within these departments.”

“The buck stops with the president. And he’s really got to start cracking down and seeing some heads roll. You know, he’s got to get rid of these people at the head of these agencies where so many things, obviously, are amiss,” she said. “Our president has poor management skills.”

that was Sarah’s response. Guess she forgot that the guy “checking her out” was still under the Bush administration. Funny she is unable to see that.

I know I know pbots – “brilliant strategy intended for the brokered convention worthy of a chapter in Sun Tzu’s Art of War….”
LOL

Bradky on April 20, 2012 at 4:40 PM

So the Secret Service ogles the people it is supposed to protect. Congress is investigating whether any of the Columbian prostitutes were underage. There were 25 Secret Service agents sent with the first daughter and her underage classmates to Mexico-presumably at Obama’s direction. This is getting creepier by the day.

talkingpoints on April 20, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Bradky on April 20, 2012 at 4:40 PM

You’re just a deranged Kos Kid..:)

Too funny!

idesign on April 20, 2012 at 4:58 PM

LOL

Bradky on April 20, 2012 at 4:40 PM

He was in the secret service two decades, he was under many different administrations.

Dr Evil on April 20, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Fired Secret Service agent bragged on Facebook about ogling Palin

Really , Ed?

Well I’m gone

Ugly on April 20, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Dr Evil on April 20, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Congrats. Now you get it. And effectively shot down her faux outrage about leadership irt the secret service.

Bradky on April 20, 2012 at 5:07 PM

SparkPlug on April 20, 2012 at 1:45 PM

That is nice, who said that?

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 1:46 PM

One of the smartest, most patriotic posters on HotAir who is for truth, justice and the American Way.

SparkPlug on April 20, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Buy Danish Tantrums & Feet stompings are legendary here at HotAir.

portlandon on April 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Buy Danish Tantrums are legendary. Buy Danish loses her fudge each and every time Palin is mentioned.

Oh Please.

Get some Kleenex and toughen up.

portlandon on April 20, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Hopefully the Kleenex are the really absorbent kind.

SparkPlug on April 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM

…I just noticed that guys face in the picture! Ogling???
There’s a little bit more going on there than just that! He looks like he’s in PAIN! What’s going on there… behind, that there car door?

KOOLAID2 on April 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM

SparkPlug on April 20, 2012 at 5:17 PM

; )

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Poor little Martin Bashir at MSDNC had his Pampers in a wad this afternoon about this…

“So Mr. Chaney, a thank you to you for opening our president up to blackmail at the hands of a Colombian prostitute, and for putting a stain on the reputation of the secret service, and, for at least a day, making Sarah Palin relevant.”

Del Dolemonte on April 20, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Del Dolemonte on April 20, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Del, that guy is funny! No wonder I never watch tv.

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Bmore on April 20, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Check out the Tina Korbe Farewell post..:)

Dire Straits on April 20, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I’m baaaaaack.

Oh Please.

Get some Kleenex and toughen up.

portlandon on April 20, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Ha! First of all, I’m not crying so I don’t need any Kleenex. Secondly, did I call her a “slut” (or even so much as imply anything even close to that)? If others did, did I cheer them on or encourage them in any way? If this concept is too difficult for you to understand perhaps you could enlist some help.

SparkPlug on April 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Idiot Sparky: Um, I was defending Sarah Palin. You really are a complete and utter dunce. If I were in charge of the ban hammer you’d be one of the first people on my list because abject stupidity is a pet peeve of mine. Portlandon made the list too today with her idiotic attempt at a “gotcha”. Now she’s indignant because she fell flat on her face and ended up looking like a fool…

You all make Mo, Larry and Curly look like rocket scientists.

Buy Danish on April 20, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Secret Facebook man.

Best caption evah.

hillbillyjim on April 20, 2012 at 6:21 PM

You all make Mo, Larry and Curly look like rocket scientists.

Buy Danish on April 20, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Did you have to bring my brothers into this? I still think you’re ok BD, just not very easy going. Gimme some sugar—You know you want to. :)

arnold ziffel on April 20, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Sarah Palin says Secret Service agent who joked about her on Facebook got what he deserved -

@politicoStory
Submitted 3 hours ago from http://www.politico.com

canopfor on April 20, 2012 at 7:03 PM

arnold ziffel on April 20, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Is sugar a cure for stupidity and jackasserie? If so, perhaps I should give you a 5 lb bag of it, which you could dole out as needed to those desperately in need of a cure:)

Buy Danish on April 20, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Bradky on April 20, 2012 at 5:07 PM

She was asked about something and she responded, with what was a witty reply. There was no outrage, faux, or otherwise. Methinks you are engaging in some serious projection, and you’re twisting yourself into some serious knots trying to criticize Palin over this. This says a whole lot more about you than it does Palin.

Do you have someone in your life who analyzes every word you say, trying to find a way to criticize you for them? I wouldn’t be surprised if that isn’t the reason you hate Palin and waste so much time attacking her on the Internet. You seriously need to get a life.

JannyMae on April 20, 2012 at 7:43 PM

When they add 11 new agents, does that count as “saved” or “created” jobs?

faraway on April 20, 2012 at 9:52 AM

As much fun as this thread has been, thread winner.

Who is John Galt on April 20, 2012 at 8:32 PM

The professionalism of the fed govt is… Lacking

MeatHeadinCA on April 20, 2012 at 11:05 AM

“You don’t professionalize unless you Federalize”.

The lie of the Century.

Who is John Galt on April 20, 2012 at 8:42 PM

keep the change on April 20, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Palin’s still hot.

ddrintn on April 20, 2012 at 8:58 PM

arnold ziffel on April 20, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Buy Danish seems to be, I dunno…frustrated or something.

ddrintn on April 20, 2012 at 8:59 PM

JannyMae on April 20, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Come on, now. Bradky’s just our very own junior-league Bill Maher. Let’s have a nice round of applause for the comedy stylings of Bill Jr!

ddrintn on April 20, 2012 at 9:05 PM

keep the change on April 20, 2012 at 1:45 PM

No, that’s Three Cheers! for America.

Sigh, what Could Have Been.

but Yeah, it was slightly funny in a VERY SICK Bill Maher way.

Who is John Galt on April 20, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Nothing of the sort, service with Obama (the Salahis getting in should have been a clue,) has tended to corrupt their standards, as it was with Clinton and Monica, that’s not the purpose of the organization,

narciso on April 20, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Bradky on April 20, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Crap! This thing turned up, someone please put the rock back down over it before it gets out again.

Who is John Galt on April 20, 2012 at 9:13 PM

The slow way to 300……………

idesign on April 20, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Buy Danish seems to be, I dunno…frustrated or something.

ddrintn on April 20, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Ha! So sayeth Sourpuss. Damn, this place is like Comedy Central.

Buy Danish on April 20, 2012 at 9:35 PM