Quotes of the day

posted at 9:01 pm on April 15, 2012 by Allahpundit

“‘It’s a ridiculous argument. Ridiculous. It’s been largely debunked this week by the people who have looked at it,’ said Geithner. ‘It’s a ridiculous way to look at the problem. And this is a political moment and you’re going to be seeing — just to borrow a line from Mario Cuomo — ‘you’re going to see a lot of politicians choose to campaign in fiction. But we have to govern in fact.”

“Geithner was responding to recent allegations by Romney that the Obama administration had waged a ‘war’ on women. Romney said earlier this week that the ‘real war on women has been waged by the policies of the Obama administration … did you know that of all the jobs lost during the Obama years, 92.3 percent of them are women. During the Obama years, women have suffered.’

“I asked Geithner about the technical accuracy of the Romney claim and he explained ‘this crisis was a very damaging crisis, hurt everybody. And it began in, as you know, in early 2008. And a lot of the early job losses in 2008 affected men, because they affected construction and manufacturing. And as the crisis spread and state and local governments were forced to cut back on services and fire a lot of teachers, that caused a lot of damage to women, too.’”

***

“Republican Sen. John McCain on Sunday said Mitt Romney will be able to bridge the gender gap in the next election given that women, as the candidate’s wife said, care most about the economy.

“‘I do believe that Ann Romney was right when she said the women she talks to and the women I talk to, traveling around my state, are interested in jobs and the economy,’ McCain, a Romney backer, said on CBS’ ‘Face the Nation.’ ‘There’s no doubt that a lot of women have been hurt very badly in this recession. And jobs and the economy is their number one priority.’”

***

“On Sunday, Bachmann defended Ann Romney and accused the Obama administration of neglecting women struggling in the recession.

“‘The one thing I know when women are home full time they probably have a better pulse on the economy than even their husbands have, because they are the ones who are directly impacted by the prices of groceries, by the price of gasoline, but the price of dealing with banking and all the other factors of running a home,’ she said.

“‘Ann Romney certainly understood the economy and I think women all across the country were highly insulted and they should be because women have borne the brunt of the failed economic policies under Barack Obama. Just as one example, they are paying $2,000 a year more for gasoline than they did the day Barack Obama came into office,’ Bachmann added.”

***

“Mr. Romney’s advantage lies in explaining to women why fat-boy government in general disproportionately hurts them, and how better policies are the path to genuine liberation…

“Mr. Romney might note the damage done to women by antiquated but still operative labor law, such as a provision in the 1938 Fair Labor Standards Act that requires hourly workers who put in more than 40 hours a week to get overtime. While some women like overtime, a 1990s poll found that 81% said they’d rather pack more hours into fewer days and receive compensatory time off. The phrase for this is ‘flex time,’ an invaluable option for many mothers attempting to juggle work and family. Not in this Democratic war…

Government creates myriad roadblocks for women’s economic progress, but Republicans largely have failed to make that case. They’ve instead let themselves be dragged into the tired debate over ‘equal pay’ and ‘women’s rights’ and ‘gender equality.’ Democrats love competing on these terms because it allows them to argue that the remedy always lies with more government, no matter the adverse consequences. It’s no accident that the first piece of legislation Mr. Obama signed was the Lilly Ledbetter Act. Purporting to snuff out wage discrimination, this is mostly a litigation bonanza for trial lawyers.

“Mr. Romney, and women, would be better off if the Republican brought this debate into the 21st century. What women need most in the economy we’ve got now is choice, opportunity and ownership. The Democrats want a war. Most women want a living.”

***

“Poor women who stay at home to raise their children should be given federal assistance for child care so that they can enter the job market and ‘have the dignity of work,’ Mitt Romney said in January, undercutting the sense of extreme umbrage he showed when Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen quipped last week that Ann Romney had not ‘worked a day in her life.’…

“On Sunday, Romney spokeswoman Amanda Henneberg told The Huffington Post in an email, “Moving welfare recipients into work was one of the basic principles of the bipartisan welfare reform legislation that President Clinton signed into law. The sad fact is that under President Obama the poverty rate among women rose to 14.5 percent in 2011, the highest rate in 17 years. The Obama administration’s economic policies have been devastating to women and families.’

“Mitt Romney, however, judging by his January remark, views stay-at-home moms who are supported by federal assistance much differently than those backed by hundreds of millions in private equity income. Poor women, he said, shouldn’t be given a choice, but instead should be required to work outside the home to receive Temporary Assistance for Needy Families benefits.”

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

***

“Maher, who gave a $1 million to the Super PAC aligned with President Obama, defended Hilary Rosen’s comments about Ann Romney on HBO’s ‘Real Time with Bill Maher,’ saying ‘what she (Rosen) meant to say, I think, was that Ann Romney has never gotten her a** out of the house to work.’

“ABC News’ Cokie Roberts added that Maher’s comments, like Rosen’s, hurt the Democratic image.

“‘The fact is, is that it plays into an image of the Democrats as this out of — out of touch with regular people and — and elitist and kind of snooty,’ said Roberts.”

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Oops, and good evening to you Koolaid.

uncommon sense on April 16, 2012 at 1:13 AM

…Evening!…we had rain all night and the neigbor had a new drag I put behind my lttle 17 HP and it smoothed the area in front of the house. Worked great!
(Usually the neighbors down the street touch our road up with their 450 Cat or their Bobcats, or backhoe.

KOOLAID2 on April 16, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Bmore on April 16, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Yeah, I have a little one like that for the 15hp. These work trick though.

uncommon sense on April 16, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Good to see you..:)

Dire Straits on April 16, 2012 at 1:30 AM

U So nice :)

I’m cool, just lots going on right now, spring finally came to MT.
Projects, work, spring yard cleaning, company, TBall practice, you know the lap of luxury/

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Husband used to serenade me with this. I have no idea why he did it. *sigh*

annoyinglittletwerp on April 16, 2012 at 1:00 AM

This works too. Listen while doing housework. :)

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 1:43 AM

KOOLAID2 on April 16, 2012 at 1:39 AM

My little ST1540 looks like this and the Iseki looks like this

uncommon sense on April 16, 2012 at 1:45 AM

My sis-in-law lives for the Hallmark Channel. We tease her about it. In a good way. :)

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 1:33 AM

The stories are fine, sometimes sappy. I CANT stand the constant piano notes in the background. Even my wife says it’s difficult to listen to what the characters are saying.

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 1:45 AM

uncommon sense on April 16, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Is the weather dry where you are. I’m in the mountains. I couldn’t do it with just dirt. I’d hate to tell you what my lane set me back in gravel and culverts. I have creeks and about a hundred inches of rain a year, last year was dry 78 inches.

Bmore on April 16, 2012 at 1:46 AM

uncommon sense

Link is bad for the ST1540.

Bmore on April 16, 2012 at 1:47 AM

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 1:45 AM

I think she meant the channel, not the store. :}

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 1:48 AM

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I wish you well in your efforts during the Spring season..:):)

Dire Straits on April 16, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Dire that was a heII of a thread. Guess I should crash. Lane scrape a.m.

Good Night All.

Bmore on April 16, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Bmore on April 16, 2012 at 1:46 AM

For the most part it is dry, but we are in the foothills at about 4500 ft, so we get snow every year, some more than others. I can imagine on the gravel, as I have put down 100 tons of number 2 sub base just for the front drive and area around the house, that doesn’t include the 2 miles of dirt road though.

uncommon sense on April 16, 2012 at 1:49 AM

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Nice to see ya again Montana. Whats your QOTD?

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Night, Bmore.

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 1:51 AM

hello and good bye Bmore. nighty night.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 1:52 AM

I think she meant the channel, not the store. :}

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Haha. Hey, bazil. How are things in your world?

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 1:52 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 15, 2012 at 11:27 PM

His eyes are just fine.

cozmo on April 15, 2012 at 11:31 PM

hehe.

SparkPlug on April 16, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Night Bmore, at least the tractor is therapeutic. At least I enjoy being left alone and not having anyone bother me :)

uncommon sense on April 16, 2012 at 1:53 AM

My QOTD-

“ It isn’t what people think that is important, but the reason they think what they think. ”
— Eugene Ionesco

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 1:54 AM

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 1:52 AM

lol, my world? eh..crazay. U?

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Hi SparkPlug, nice to see ya. Love the late night crew.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 1:56 AM

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Hi. Good to see you. I have been in and out. Had to entertain guests.
HA is more fun actually. I was surrounded by libbies. They are brain dead.

SparkPlug on April 16, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Dire, here is Keith richards trying to sound like John Prine. Fetching outfit he is wearing.

The gal last night on the Rolling Stone/Jagger Memo album that redcloud posted was Anita Pallenberg, girlfriend of Brian Jones, Keith Richards and apparently a few others. She don’t look so good anymore and we’re not talking normal age here. Drugs, alcohol, and being rode hard and put away wet will do that.

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:00 AM

lol, my world? eh..crazay. U?

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Same. The kiddo and I have been sick for a couple of days. Better today. Good thing, because it’s back to the coal mines tomorrow. :)

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Nice to see ya again Montana. Whats your QOTD?

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Thx, you too,

I’ll repost a different version, I’m giving AP the credit for this
thread pic caption Womans Work.

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:00 AM

uncommon sense on April 16, 2012 at 1:45 AM

…well…it’s not a boy and his toys if you have 2 miles of road to maintain! We have a half mile off a county road, and thank goodness the neighbors have a construction business…

KOOLAID2 on April 16, 2012 at 2:01 AM

SparkPlug on April 16, 2012 at 1:59 AM

I got some in my family, I hear you Spark. I just let them ramble so they can feel good about themselves. I don’t waste my time on them..cuz it would be a waste.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Hi SparkPlug, nice to see ya. Love the late night crew.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 1:56 AM

The late night gang are fun people. Libs are hypocrites and frauds.

SparkPlug on April 16, 2012 at 2:03 AM

HA is more fun actually. I was surrounded by libbies. They are brain dead.

SparkPlug on April 16, 2012 at 1:59 AM

There are a few libs that are my friends and I enjoy being around. However the majority of libs I know are numero uno A-holios. Just not pleasant in any way.

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:03 AM

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:02 AM

You nailed it. They need to feel good about themselves even if they lie in the process. Such fakes. Its a disease really.

SparkPlug on April 16, 2012 at 2:05 AM

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:00 AM

I am listening…be back.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:06 AM

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Its like a kind of group think. They are sheeple and will believe anything that confirms what they want to be true. You are so right,

SparkPlug on April 16, 2012 at 2:07 AM

I wish you well in your efforts during the Spring season..:):)

Dire Straits on April 16, 2012 at 1:48 AM

So formal, I should have put on something other than sweats…

I’ve missed QOTD and all of you, it hard sometimes with being on different time zones, usually QOTD is getting started when I’m trying to get my kids to go to bed so I’m alway’s playing catch up, and by the time I do, everyone is saying good nite.
Thanks for not forgetting this newbie.
P.S. When is my initiation period officially over? :)

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Dire was here…

Gohawgs on April 16, 2012 at 2:08 AM

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Wife and I have had this discussion. Her point is “you won’t change their mind”. My point is—-you are right. However, I refuse to let someone spout nonsense when our country is in such turmoil and I have facts on my side. I might not change their mind but I’ll guarantee you that they will be just as pissed as I am after having to listen to their stuff.

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:08 AM

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Deep.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:09 AM

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:03 AM

I have 2 lib friends. One is a friend of 30+ years and we can safely discuss anything, even politics. (I’ve actually converted her to a few conservative principles.) The other lib is hilarious and fun, but I won’t even discuss politics with her. She goes from human to fruitcake in 2 seconds.

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 2:09 AM

P.S. When is my initiation period officially over? :)

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:08 AM

After you have had a nice HA spanky. :)

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:10 AM

KOOLAID2 on April 16, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Well that’s what I tell the wife when I need to buy stuff for the tractors, that’s my line and I’m sticking with it.

Well I gotta run, the wife won’t be to happy if I stay up too late again like last night. Just thought I stop in before I went to bed.

uncommon sense on April 16, 2012 at 2:11 AM

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:08 AM

My bio father..can’t. Been there done that. Otherwise, I agree with you.
I changed a handful of votes recently..not a lot but it matters. Doing my best Zah Zah, :)

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:11 AM

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Yeah listening to their junk is very tiring. Same untruths over and over. You will never change their minds. They are lost forever.

SparkPlug on April 16, 2012 at 2:11 AM

I am in many “groupings”. A new friend of mine told me, your the straightest gay person I ever met.

I took it as a big compliment. I don’t give a damn about identity or groups. I’d rather talk to HA people and my cat then some people.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:16 AM

P.S. When is my initiation period officially over? :)

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:08 AM

You are a member of the club..:)

Dire Straits on April 16, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Gohawgs on April 16, 2012 at 2:08 AM

lolz.I hear you..:)

Dire Straits on April 16, 2012 at 2:18 AM

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Is that allowed in TX..2? lol

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:18 AM

My bio father..can’t. Been there done that. Otherwise, I agree with you.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:11 AM

SparkPlug on April 16, 2012 at 2:11 AM

I know. I act right and don’t show out. It is difficult though at holidays when you are having a big get together, nice food, weather, trying to watch football or baseball and the blanks just have to say stupid stuff. I let it go to an extent, but then get a little snarky to let them know I ain’t buying it. If that don’t work I throw down my drink, kick over the hassock and we go to blows. :)

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:18 AM

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Great point..:)

PS..This is great stuff!!..:)

Dire Straits on April 16, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Arnold..I fought with my dad. We decided no ploitics. Now, he is interested in my view cause he is pissed. He isn’t voting in 2012. Old school Dem.

Eh, he us snarky to me..I give it back..been a odd few years. Between my work and family, I am lucky to not be in “lib land”. Although..I am in Rino land. I argue with them just as much.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Is that allowed in TX..2? lol

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:18 AM

With a permit. :)

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 2:23 AM

After you have had a nice HA spanky. :)

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Ouch it’s not even my birthday.

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Well, if I can no longer even handle block quotes correctly, I guess that means it’s time for bed.

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 2:26 AM

After 2 days ago when Obama was interviewed by a local St. Louis anchor about the outrage over the Obama family jetting around on the taxpayer dime while people are suffering, Obama dares to say the following while at a meeting there in Columbia

“AS USUAL, WHEN I TAKE THESE SUMMIT TRIPS, PART OF MY JOB IS TO SCOUT OUT WHERE I WANT TO BRING MICHELLE BACK LATER FOR VACATION”

Can you believe the set this man must have – what an elitist phony, He hasn’t a care in the world while he spends other people’s money especially the American taxpayer!

BabysCatz on April 16, 2012 at 2:26 AM

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 2:23 AM

I like your style. lol :)
Can I get a permit? 1 per 1 mile.

Really, I have met so many awesome people from Texas. Love’m. My family is near Dallas. Texas rocks.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Although..I am in Rino land. I argue with them just as much.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:23 AM

lol. That’s funny right there. I guess I should be happy because my daughter is only a semi-communist in Humboldt county CA.

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Dancing the nite away

Gohawgs on April 16, 2012 at 2:30 AM

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:28 AM

I grew up near Ventura. Cali, baby.

Your daughter will grow up. I voted for Clinton at 19. Shhhhh.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:31 AM

BabysCatz on April 16, 2012 at 2:26 AM

What kind of world do we live in where the anchor/interviewer’s jaw doesn’t drop and they say “What?

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:31 AM

You are a member of the club..:)

Dire Straits on April 16, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Well… they say that conservatives want to go back to the 50′s so here goes

Roll Call

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:32 AM

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Journalism is dead.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Darth Cheney for VPOTUS…AGAIN

Gohawgs on April 16, 2012 at 2:33 AM

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:32 AM

My mom’s fave.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:34 AM

I grew up near Ventura. Cali, baby.
bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:31 AM

We have heard of that place here in Shafter.

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Your daughter will grow up. I voted for Clinton at 19. Shhhhh.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Ah, now, why did you have to go and throw your age around? You’re a young pup! My last vote as a Dem was also for Clinton. I was #@.

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 2:35 AM

What’s cracking?

Rusty Allen on April 16, 2012 at 2:37 AM

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Then your a young pup too. :)
By the music you play..I am guessing you have 5 years on me.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Well… they say that conservatives want to go back to the 50′s so here goes

Roll Call

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:32 AM

We watched that show faithfully but eve as kids would sit and bag on them for being goofy—OK Annette was fine.
I didn’t like sissy Timmy from Lassie either.

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Women who stay home are wonderful; women who go to work are wonderful…Whatever.

I
*heart*
Barbara
Bush!

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on April 16, 2012 at 2:39 AM

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Not the Ventura I know..nice video/song.

Near Channel Islands ect.. but I have been a FL girl for a long time. Love Cali but will never go back.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:41 AM

My mom’s fave
bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Watched reruns… person writing in you monitor may appear older than
she is. :)

P.S. Thank goodness for the smiley face ability Dire showed me.

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on April 16, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Ah, cool Ska lady. :)

Can’t stand any Bush.

Good to see ya.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:42 AM

here in Shafter.

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:34 AM

I see you haven’t strayed far from home…

Gohawgs on April 16, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Then your a young pup too. :)
By the music you play..I am guessing you have 5 years on me.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:37 AM

LOL. While flattery will get you a long way, your math will not. I’ve got 10+ years on you.

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Dancing the nite away…

Gohawgs on April 16, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Anyone else I would think they were having a good time. Can you imagine that sourpuss ever kicking back? Think Bill ever said “here, pull my finger” to her? If you hugged or kissed her it would be like Ralphy getting stuck to the cold light pole on Christmas story.

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:45 AM

I didn’t like sissy Timmy from Lassie either.

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:38 AM

We watched in late 70′s on reruns, Jimmy was a total dork.
None were too au natural, I got a kick out of the spin off show. Was it called Spin or Skip and Marty? Was always waiting for Annette and her rival to get in a cat fight… never happened just lot’s of passive aggressive stuff.

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:47 AM

I see you haven’t strayed far from home…

Gohawgs on April 16, 2012 at 2:42 AM

They don’t let me out too often.

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:47 AM

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:45 AM

We can ask Mrs. Anthony Weiner…

Gohawgs on April 16, 2012 at 2:47 AM

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:45 AM

ROFL. That’s cold, dude. But freakin funny.

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 2:47 AM

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:41 AM

My mom is a gorgeous 63.
lol, I know..I watched very old movie with her and my grandma.
Doris Day, Tony Curtis, Clark Gable ect..

To actually be on topic.

I was raised by a single mother. A conservative woman and she made me who I am and am thankful.

I say..choice. Libs love choice. I harbor no negative feelings for those that had the capacity to have one parent stay home and run the household and raise children.
Choice. So STFU Libs. Judging people you do not know is not journalism.
Money didn’t save Mitts wife from chronic illness. We all walk a road. I have more to worry about then if Mitts wife worked or not. IT IS a distraction. As is, Trayvon. Wake up America.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:51 AM

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Hey, bazil9! Nice to see you too, lady. Glad I checked in before sleepy-time. Happy Monday!

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on April 16, 2012 at 2:52 AM

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:47 AM

That is funny. I didn’t realize all that stuff was on reruns.
In that time frame (mid to late 70′s), the wife and I were watching All my Children, One Life to Live and General Hospital before heading off to work.

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:52 AM

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Only 10? No prob :)

The 40′s are the new 30′s I hear. ;)
You like old school rock. I heart u.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:53 AM

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on April 16, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Yeah, Monday. Blah. The weekend flies by.
Have a good week.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Dancing the nite away

Gohawgs on April 16, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Gohawgs on April 16, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Dire Straits on April 16, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Dire, here is a really good one from Mr. Prine

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Only 10? No prob :)

The 40′s are the new 30′s I hear. ;)
You like old school rock. I heart u.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 2:53 AM

Ah, thanks, bazil. I actually said 10+ years. Plus. So…Let’s just say that the 50′s are the new 30′s. ;)

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 2:59 AM

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Big event dorm tv room freshman year.

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Ouch it’s not even my birthday.

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Those crazy girls were being a little rough. His buddies say “take it like a man”. What are friends for—- note it ain’t their butt getting spanked.

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 3:02 AM

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Age doesn’t matter. As I close in on 40..I say so. :)

You are awesome. Don’t forget it. ;)

I actually like the generation in front of me..the one behind me is odd.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Dire, here is a really good one from Mr. Prine

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:58 AM

My all time favorite JP song.

4Grace on April 16, 2012 at 3:03 AM

So well, so well, so well

Gohawgs on April 16, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Big event dorm tv room freshman year.

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Then they tried to freeze the world…

Gohawgs on April 16, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Dire Straits on April 16, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Dire, here is a really good one from Mr. Prine

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Fav…fish and a whistle, won’t post again have linked before.
….why I keep coming, thank’s for letting me in the “club”:)
Good night everybody.
More dirt digging tommorrow, gotta grow lot’s of vegis.

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Big event dorm tv room freshman year.

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Do you remember Billy Clyde Tuggle? How about Brad accused of killing poor Jennie? I don’t even remember what shows were what, just the characters. Those soaps were so addicting and back then we had something like ten channels.

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 3:07 AM

Sigh, late to the party….again. Hey, bazil, you on fb?

lovingmyUSA on April 16, 2012 at 3:07 AM

Then they tried to freeze the world…

Gohawgs on April 16, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Yeah, pretty much all down hill from there…lol

MontanaMmmm on April 16, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Then they tried to freeze the world…

Gohawgs on April 16, 2012 at 3:06 AM

With the “Prometheus disc” right?

arnold ziffel on April 16, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Awesome video about Mitt Romney

dom89031 on April 16, 2012 at 3:08 AM

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Ha! Everyone here is odd.

Rusty Allen on April 16, 2012 at 3:09 AM

Sigh, late to the party….again. Hey, bazil, you on fb?

lovingmyUSA on April 16, 2012 at 3:07 AM

You are late..but I am late…work starts at 9 am. Nah, Face Book scares me. I deactivated.

bazil9 on April 16, 2012 at 3:10 AM