Quotes of the day

posted at 10:30 pm on April 12, 2012 by Allahpundit

“A moment of silence, please, for a talking point that was taken too soon. The ‘war on women’ began its life in a February 2011 House speech about abortion. After a short life as a Democratic hobby horse, it died during the second week of April 2012. The cause of death: Rosengate, the latest and least explicable battle in the Umbrage Wars…

“As Romney and the RNC fought back, Democrats started to choke. In her fateful CNN appearance, right before she evaluated Ann Romney’s economics cred, Hilary Rosen begged the media to ‘just get rid of this word, ‘war on women.” After all, ‘the Obama campaign does not use it, President Obama does not use it — this is something that the Republicans are accusing people of using.’

“On Thursday, as the Rosen saga unfolded, DNC communications director Brad Woodhouse echoed her plea for peace. ‘I’m not a fan of the term,’ he said in an interview. ‘I mean, I’m sure I’ve probably used it. We all fall into these easy vernaculars … but we in the DNC have not been running a campaign based on the term ‘war on Women.’ That’s a myth cooked up by Republicans.’”

***

“Let’s be clear: Raising children full time is work. Being the spouse who runs the household full time is work. And it’s work that society often doesn’t value or treat with respect. In addition to running their homes and supporting their husband’s endeavors, stay-at-home moms are often the people who keep the school board running, do the volunteering for community activities, and even support the women in their neighborhood who work outside the home. When I was a child, and my archaeologist mother had to work late, guess who watched me? Yep, the stay-at-home mom next door.

“The idea that ‘women’s work’ is indeed valuable to society has long been a contention of feminists, so it’s strange to see a prominent Democrat lash out a stay-at-home mother and wife in this fashion. Feminists have agitated for as long as I can remember for society to value and respect the ‘unpaid work’ that women do in the home and society. The fact that Ann Romney doesn’t struggle financially doesn’t make what she does any less valuable. I suspect there is a lot about how she has contributed to her community that we don’t know.”

***

“Growing up in Michigan, Mrs. Romney pitched in at her father’s company, Jered Industries in Troy, as she has recalled on the campaign trail in February. The firm manufactured heavy machinery for the maritime industry.

“As an adult, Mrs. Romney turned her talents as a chef into something of a small business in Massachusetts. She and a friend held cooking classes for local foodies, according to her son Josh, who described the sessions in a 2007 interview with The New York Times.

“Beyond that, Mrs. Romney has held a number of posts with Boston-area charities and advocacy groups. She was, for example, a director at Best Friends, an organization focused on inner-city girls, and a volunteer instructor at the Mother Caroline Academy, a multicultural middle school in Boston.”

***

“The data, though, don’t support the impression that staying at home is a luxury. A detailed 2010 study by two Census Bureau sociologist, in fact, found the opposite: While stay-at-home motherhood has become less common over time, the women who stay at home are increasingly those whose low education means they can’t earn enough money to making working outside the home worthwhile.

“‘The main effect showed that compared with 1969, women with less than a high school degres were more likely o be a state-at-home mother than women with a high school degree,’ the study’s authors, Rose Kreider and Diana Elliott, wrote, a trend that ‘accentuated in later decades.’…

“‘People think stay-at-home moms are the rich folks,’ Romney supporter Penny Nancy said on a conference call with reporters today. The Romney campaign is betting that perception is wrong, and the statistics back them up.”

***

“‘I think the war on women is real,’ Biden said in an interview he sat for with MSNBC’s Ed Schultz as part of a campaign trip to New Hampshire to talk up the Buffett rule. ‘And, look, I tell you where it’s going to intensify: the next president of the United States is going to get to name one and possibly two or more members of the Supreme Court.’”

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

***

Via Mediaite.

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5 6

This lady just oozes “in your face” cool!!..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:04 AM

If we can just get out of the duck/goose poop being considered fine dining, we will be golden.

Cindy Munford on April 13, 2012 at 1:55 AM

lol. That male rescue would have been a good dog we just didn’t want two dogs at the time.
As far as fine dining, my dachshund Joey Porter, enjoys the occasional stray cat treat.

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Chrome is too snoopy for my taste, a better privacy-friendly Chromium based browser is Iron.

whatcat on April 13, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Seems pretty quick. I’ll run it for a few and give ya a report. Thanks.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Chrome runs way better than Firefox under Linux. Firefox has become very ill-mannered of late, spawning a couple of zombie processes and sucking up tremendous amounts of memory to the point that it is slow, bloated, and really screws with computer performance. Have encountered the same thing on Mrs. Federalist’s iMac as well. So, she is using Safari and I’m using Chrome.
AZfederalist on April 13, 2012 at 1:59 AM

FF is a good browser but it does suck up a lotta CPU and memory, especially when using flash it gets real sluggish. I also use Iron (chrome-based) which is, as you said, easier on a system.

Only rarely use IE, it’s a virus magnet.

whatcat on April 13, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Bmore, you a Mac person, how well do you know iPhones?

uncommon sense on April 13, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Uh, help me out someone, I just found this on the NoKo missile launch thread:

No_limit_ni66as gonna nigg

carbon_footprint on April 12, 2012 at 7:36 PM

What in the hell?

TexasDan on April 12, 2012 at 10:50 PM

???

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:06 AM

This lady just oozes “in your face” cool!!..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Are you happy now? I clicked on your link and found not only Joan but:

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM

The comment is gone (on that thread at least) did carbon_footprint get banned?

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Obviously, it shouldn’t be acting the way you describe. Have you looked at any of the FF help sites for a possible explanation?

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:03 AM

From what I’ve read, others have been experiencing similar performance degradation. It works fine under Windows (I’ve been using it for years at work and it still does well), but not so well on other platforms.

Well, it’s late here so I’m out for the night

AZfederalist on April 13, 2012 at 2:08 AM

This lady just oozes “in your face” cool!!..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:04 AM

I was in love with her when I was in college. Now I watch and I’m like “eh”.

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Thanks, I’ll have to give it a whirl.

whatcat on April 13, 2012 at 2:01 AM

You’re going to need the script from me if you want it, because I altered the one from userscripts to have it work on Drudge, Although…there may be other working ones there, but the last ones I tried from there all failed. Let me know if you want mine or not.

btw I am on a relatively fresh FF profile, just installed the refresh blocker on it, and I can tell you that it’s working great on Drudge! :)

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Seems pretty quick. I’ll run it for a few and give ya a report. Thanks.
Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:04 AM

You check out the forum for questions too. It’s primarily German-built so don’t be surprised if you run into some deutsch sprechen. Chrome add-ons should work fine with it.

whatcat on April 13, 2012 at 2:10 AM

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:04 AM

These guys are suppose to be part dachshund. It’s tough when you have to give up on a dog, I had one. We had two Dalmatians and since then I have liked having two at the same time. But obviously that doesn’t always work for everyone.

Cindy Munford on April 13, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Uh, help me out someone, I just found this on the NoKo missile launch thread:
No_limit_ni66as gonna nigg

carbon_footprint on April 12, 2012 at 7:36 PM

What in the hell?

TexasDan on April 12, 2012 at 10:50 PM

???

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Well no wonder the missile misfired. The NORKs were watching HA instead of telemetry/ trajectory.

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:11 AM

AZfederalist on April 13, 2012 at 1:59 AM

AZ, Try this in FF it will speed it up and act as a blocker for stuff. I run it and am delighted.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:11 AM

he latest and least explicable battle in the Umbrage Wars…

Finally figured out my domain name for the blog I want to do…

dailyumbrage.com

rubberneck on April 13, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Biden says the NEXT PRESIDENT will name two SC justices! Whew, glad it’s not going to be the current president.

leftnomore on April 13, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:00 AM

I think its more or a texture quick thing than a technical quick thing with me. This blocker from Abine really speeds up FF.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Night everyone, I’m going to be sorry for not going to bed earlier. I’ll “see” you tomorrow night.

Cindy Munford on April 13, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Only rarely use IE, it’s a virus magnet.

whatcat on April 13, 2012 at 2:06 AM

I use a bunch of tweaks for my FF installation(s), and I can tell you that it uses less system resources on my comp(s) than Chrome does.

I avoid Chrome as much as I can! :)

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:14 AM

The comment is gone (on that thread at least) did carbon_footprint get banned?

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I hope not..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:16 AM

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Yeah, my Pug loves the Kitty Almond Rocha

uncommon sense on April 13, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Cindy Munford on April 13, 2012 at 2:14 AM
Have a good night.

Rusty Allen on April 13, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Good Night again Cindy, sweet dreams.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:16 AM

The comment is gone (on that thread at least) did carbon_footprint get banned?

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I saw that. I didn’t say a word I just kept right on going. Thats the second time I have looked the other way. It was not good.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Only rarely use IE, it’s a virus magnet.

whatcat on April 13, 2012 at 2:06 AM

You don’t have a security suite??..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:18 AM

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:06 AM

I Bing’d the first part of that to see if there is some sort of cultural meaning. Got about one and a half pages of results with the underscore separators. I don’t know what the significance of it is.

The original comment is not on the NorK thread anymore, if it was there to begin with.

I don’t remember Carbon Footprint being a wack-job. Am I wrong?

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Interesting..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:13 AM

I just read about Abine last week. I used to use Ghostery, a similar product, but it isn’t as good as Abine from what I read.

I use some programs which stop Flash in various ways – people would be surprised to see how much of a difference they make on a site like this!

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM

I don’t remember Carbon Footprint being a wack-job. Am I wrong?

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM

CarbonFootprint is very cool!!..Very good poster..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Hey this mama is just poppin in real quick to say good night or good morning.

‘Waves’to Ms Rosen.

MontanaMmmm on April 13, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Yeah, my Pug loves the Kitty Almond Rocha

uncommon sense on April 13, 2012 at 2:16 AM

and then they want to give you kissy kissy :)

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM

The big thing I noticed with it was the speed increase, but I dig the fact that it is blocking so much. I average 9 blocks per page here at HA. 1 social network, 4 ad networks, 4 sometimes 6 ad networks.40,000 blocks in a short time.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM
Weird

Rusty Allen on April 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Joey Porter, enjoys the occasional stray cat treat.

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Are you a Steelers fan, or is it just something about Joey?

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

I avoid Chrome as much as I can! :)
Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:14 AM

I attribute most of the FF hoggishness to using flash video. Also, I often have 5 or more tabs open at once, so I really push it.

whatcat on April 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

whatcat, if you’re worried about me sending you malware, I can send just the code for the refresh blocker if you want it – makes no difference to me either way! :)

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM

I get no flash here with just Adblock installed.

whatcat on April 13, 2012 at 2:25 AM

CarbonFootprint is very cool!!..Very good poster..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Dire you and John know carbon very well, why does he do that? He said once he got in big trouble while blessing the cup. It just seems odd to post that kinda crap. I don’t think he likes me, I didn’t know who he was the first time I saw him do it. I think it was cozmo that told me to pull back from going after him cause he was a good guy.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:26 AM

and then they want to give you kissy kissy :)

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:22 AM

especially after a big drink from the white porcelain drinking fountain :0

uncommon sense on April 13, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

It really is amazing to see how much junk websites like to add to people’s comps. As you mentioned, this one is not a favorable one!

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Thanks for offering, but I’ll just poke around at the Greasemoney site and dink around with different things. I enjoy the learning.

whatcat on April 13, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Are you a Steelers fan, or is it just something about Joey?

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

They are an OK team that I like enough but Joey P is a local boy and we thought it funny to name a short dog after a big guy. His original name was “gizmo” when we got him from the pound but he didn’t like that and said that was his “slave” name and wanted to be called Abdullah Shabazz. We compromised and settled on Joey Porter.

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:28 AM

‘Waves’to Ms Rosen.

MontanaMmmm on April 13, 2012 at 2:21 AM

: ) Good Night and Good Morning to you too.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Surprisingly Drudge has jumped up a little lately. Its been my home page since he first started. In the last week or two he’s added one or two hits per refresh. $

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:30 AM

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Abdullah Shabazz. lulz

If your dog is tough then the name fits.

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Carbon has always been a good poster around me..:)

PS..????..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:32 AM

uncommon sense , sorry I was doing to many things at once. No I don’t use the iphone, not because I don’t like them. Its just that, I’m bad to drop them in the water and such. I use the cheap $14 variety. 8-10 a year. I do have an ipad and 5 macs.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:33 AM

PS..????..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Yeah, I don’t get it.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:34 AM

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Remember this tough girl..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:33 AM

well the iPad, which I have one also, is pretty much the same thing, without the phone app :). I was just wondering how to get Safari to refresh.

uncommon sense on April 13, 2012 at 2:35 AM

whatcat on April 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

What FF version do you use?

I almost always have a lot more than 5 tabs open, but I use a program that offloads the tabs until you want to use them. Also, I’ve got a lot of RAM, so that helps, too…

I get no flash here with just Adblock installed.

whatcat on April 13, 2012 at 2:25 AM

AdBlock is definitely good, but I tend to use one that will stop them at the time(s) I want them to, and to do that with AdBlock it takes an extra step. :)

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:36 AM

Ann is a great mom, as long as the nanny’s do all the dirty work…you know, cooking, cleaning, making the beds, kissing them goodnight, assigning what BMW should park on what elevator door…little things like that.

Uppereastside on April 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM

If your dog is tough then the name fits.

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:32 AM

He’s not. Dachshunds tend to write checks that their little asses can’t cover.

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:38 AM

He’s not. Dachshunds tend to write checks that their little asses can’t cover.

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:38 AM

yes, it seems to go with that foolhardy nature of being bred to go after badgers LOL!

uncommon sense on April 13, 2012 at 2:39 AM

uncommon sense on April 13, 2012 at 2:35 AM

I quit using Safari when they goosed it up with cover flow. Should be called going slow. ; )

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Rusty Allen on April 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Apparently, that is the term Treyvon Martin used to describe himself according to some of the stuff coming up from a Bing search.

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Uppereastside on April 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Your a coward and a liar.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:41 AM

the underscore separators.

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Interesting. I don’t know what to make of it. No, carbon is not a nutjob, but that post puzzles me.

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:34 AM

I honestly don’t know what happened..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:42 AM

whatcat on April 13, 2012 at 2:27 AM

I know what you mean.

If you ever want it, let me know. I know userscripts has a lot of refresh blockers, but almost all are meta blockers

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:30 AM

lol it never stops, does it? Although, Walmart recently said they are gonna make a pretty big cut on their food prices.

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Uppereastside on April 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM

So sunshine, what response are you looking for? Oh, you are so right, or bug off?
You post under “uppereastside” and fail to see the irony. You pompous punk. I think I’ll just change my screen name to “toothlesscuzzinluv”

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:42 AM

little things like that.

Uppereastside on April 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Little things, like cancer and MS.

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Dear God, Please unleash Ann Romney. I hope she goes on a freaking controlled rampage and runs all the lemmings over a cliff.

SparkPlug on April 13, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Uppereastside on April 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Upperbackside, was it a short night, not much work… must be the economy.

uncommon sense on April 13, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Uppereastside on April 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM

We don’t go down to the alley where you hang out and knock the dick out of your mouth. Why do you want to come in here and bother us?

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:43 AM

, but that post puzzles me.

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:42 AM

I am as puzzled as you..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:44 AM

little things like that.

Uppereastside on April 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Little things, like cancer and MS.

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:43 AM

We are in a battle against scum like Uppereastside. We might have to get a bit nasty and give them a taste of their own medicine without going into the gutter where they thrive.

SparkPlug on April 13, 2012 at 2:45 AM

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:43 AM
The irony is, someone actually did that too him on the corner of Delancey and Essex.

Rusty Allen on April 13, 2012 at 2:47 AM

Dire Straits QOTD song. Slippery People.

Crap Dire I almost forgot. I guess I got side tracked. Sorry.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:47 AM

Rusty Allen on April 13, 2012 at 2:47 AM

Yeah, in the parking garage. I heard about that.

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:48 AM

John Don’t waste your time that guy is a freakin punk.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:48 AM

We might have to get a bit nasty

SparkPlug on April 13, 2012 at 2:45 AM

The great thing is that they give us such easy fodder. Like Hilary Rosen. She just exposed how the liberal mind thinks.

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Remember this tough girl..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Did you know that she’s married to the singer of this band? If you are not aware of who they are, you’ll be laughing shortly after the video starts (not that you wouldn’t be laughing if you do know who they are)! :)

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:50 AM

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:48 AM
Yes, sad stuff.

Rusty Allen on April 13, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Don’t waste your time

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:48 AM

What’s the expression? Like shootin’ fish in a barrel.

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Dire Straits QOTD song. Slippery People.

Crap Dire I almost forgot. I guess I got side tracked. Sorry.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:47 AM

In honor of uppereastside

uncommon sense on April 13, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Shouldn’t Joan Jet be on Jefferson Airplane or something.

SparkPlug on April 13, 2012 at 2:52 AM

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Yeah it was strange and so out of place just sitting there, like wtf?

I am as puzzled as you..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Makes three of us. Odd. I hope it was just an email slap on the wrist and a deleted comment. I’ve had a few of those. It is all that bad.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Slippery People.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:47 AM

What a great song. Remember this?

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:52 AM

In honor of uppereastside

uncommon sense on April 13, 2012 at 2:51 AM

That is a fav of mine. Back in the day. Man the stories. Good one!

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:53 AM

What a great song. Remember this?

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:52 AM

I’m not even gonna look. TomTom Club?

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:54 AM

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:43 AM

lol. I just got up and saluted you. Nice work.

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Uppereastside on April 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Well just because your Mom was a hooker doin’ the dirty work is no reason to be bitter.

SparkPlug on April 13, 2012 at 2:55 AM

TomTom Club?

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Waaaaaaait, how did you know?

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Waaaaaaait, how did you know?

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:55 AM

I can hear it.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Okay, Bmore, then this.

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Of course this might also work for the late lurking troll

uncommon sense on April 13, 2012 at 2:57 AM

James Brown, James Brown, James Brown…..

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:57 AM

SparkPlug on April 13, 2012 at 2:45 AM

I’m OK with periodic trips into the gutter. I have watched the left prevail much too often. I don’t much like cleaning toilets either but it needs to be done.

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Okay, Bmore, then this.

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Now you know I don’t miss no big electric cat.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Uppereastside on April 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Do you like arrogant hypocrites? Do you like dour people who never have anything positive to say? Do you like negative people whose strong tendency is to tear people down rather than build them up? Well, if you don’t like them, you know how it feels for us Conservatives as we look at & deal with Leftists.

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 2:58 AM

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 2:57 AM

I posted some Belew a while back. Him with Zappa and some of his own stuff.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 3:00 AM

James Brown, James Brown, James Brown…..

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Ever ride the King Crimson train?

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 3:00 AM

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Rusty Allen on April 13, 2012 at 2:47 AM

Did he still get paid or was it a “raincheck”?

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 3:00 AM

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 2:58 AM

how about a tune to go with that job

uncommon sense on April 13, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Its 3:00 the old man has got to crash. Big day here directly . Great night all in all.

Good Night All.

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Bmore on April 13, 2012 at 2:47 AM

I will go with this one!..:)

PS..The intro is classic..:)

Dire Straits on April 13, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Did he still get paid or was it a “raincheck”?

arnold ziffel on April 13, 2012 at 3:00 AM

He’s working off his debt to a shylock.

jaime on April 13, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Ever ride the King Crimson train?

John the Libertarian on April 13, 2012 at 3:00 AM