Blitzer to Hilary Rosen: Go on and look into the camera and talk to Ann Romney

posted at 8:08 pm on April 12, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via Greg Hengler, skip to 2:25 for my very favorite moment from this entire daylong clusterfark. Media firestorms come and go, my friends, but how often do they involve hostage-video apologies to the camera by the transgressor? When she was done, I half-expected him to say, “I didn’t see any tears.” Note to Ann Romney: If CNN offers to have you on together with Rosen, you must, must agree, if only in the interest of video gold when Blitz inevitably says, “How about a hug?”

If you’re not up for watching the whole clip after that, at least skip to 7:00 for when he asks her whether she’s received any supportive phone calls from prominent Democrats in the White House, the Obama campaign DNC, etc. Hmmmmm. Exit question: Is there anything left of this story to milk for traffic? The Twitter supernova has begun to fade and the opportunistic campaign merchandise has already been rolled out. Can an intrepid, content-hungry blogger find some other wrinkle to exploit? Stay tuned…

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I was also trying to be diplomatic by saying, civily – that I don’t give a sh** what you think.

Message Received?

Oh – that was harsh … I should add “LOL” maybe?

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Why are you trying to pick arguments and troll? Usually you’re more coherent than this.

Don’t defend the woman. She, according to liberal standards, is brilliant. She should have known or did better. We should NOT feel sorry for her because if she were successful we’d be getting excoriated right now.

kim roy on April 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Yes, great hair is a sterotypical trait of all mormons …

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM

did that one go right over your head or is this a triple irony situation?

DHChron on April 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Don’t drink, don’t smoke, don’t drink Coke or Pepsi or any other soft drink – no processed foods.

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 9:56 PM

the proof is in the pudding :-)… your comments paint a different picture of you :-)…

jimver on April 12, 2012 at 10:11 PM

So we’ll next week, and the weeks to follow.

de rigueur on April 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Why bother..He/She will just keep moving the goalposts..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 10:11 PM

kim roy on April 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM

+ 100..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Did she almost call Jay a liar? Okay, maybe not, but she did laugh when he said he knows three of her…

RalphyBoy on April 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Off to bed – I hit the gym at 0400 every morning. I’ll be thinking about the Willard McDole kid’s club doing deadlifts!

SEEYA.

Oh I’ll address this though …

kim roy on April 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Keep shi**ing on her after she’s apologized. No really – I hope you guys do – you’ll find Willard’s numbers with women even lower next week – and this gal a hero.

Please keep it up … I’m keeping a log of this “genius” campaign and want to document all the good stuff between now and November – when Willard goes back to private life in Mass – or Michigan or … Utah or wherever! LOL

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Women traditionally back Democrats more than Republicans. What’s new?

Bradky on April 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Huh? You’ll have to run that by me again. I almost took it that you were stating who I’d vote for. You don’t seem to be an ill mannered boor. ..

katy the mean old lady on April 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM

“Moochelle did not have the luxury of being a stay-at-home mom”

Chocolate Gumby dove in head first. Home with 5 boys is only a luxury if you’re a Bengals cheerleader.

jdkchem on April 12, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Obama was making enough for Michelle to stay at home if she had chosen to, instead of the gig with the Hospital. How many hours per week did she spend at the Hospital job?
When our kids were young, my wife purposely chose not to work outside of the home and it was tough financially but doable. I realize for some couples it isn’t financially feasible, but for Obama to say they didn’t have that ‘luxury’ is disingenuous.

Red State State of Mind on April 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Didn’t Obama already say that to Hillary Clinton?

Gladtobehere on April 12, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Yes, but he wasn’t “focused like a laser beam on” the Hilarys with one “L.” :-)

Resist We Much on April 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM

katy the mean old lady on April 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM

You had stated

Hell, if Mitt had half her backbone, I’d vote for him. Alas.

katy the mean old lady on April 12, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Implication is you won’t vote for him. Polls say more women vote for Obama — just stating the odds.

Bradky on April 12, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Yes, great hair is a sterotypical trait of all mormons …

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Harry Reid must have been out amongst his pomegranate trees reading cowboy poetry when the Pony Express tried to deliver the memo from the Elders.

Resist We Much on April 12, 2012 at 10:20 PM

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM

I’ve always had a lot in common with lesbians, being one myself, though trapped in a male body.

But, this lesbian, Hilary Rosen, has dedicated her entire life and career to taking this country down. As has her boss, Anita Dunn, the former Obama advisor who infamously praised Mao in front of a group of kids she was speaking to.

So, defend who you will, I’ll choose the country first, even if it means holding my nose in November for Romney, as you stay home or vote Obama, either of which helps a dedicated communist and tyrant.

TXUS on April 12, 2012 at 10:20 PM

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Do you take blood pressure medication?

Go RBNY on April 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Bradky on April 12, 2012 at 10:16 PM

So you automatically assume. That’s what Democrats do. Good going. What poll are you featured in.? Sheep and Shepherd Monthly?

katy the mean old lady on April 12, 2012 at 10:23 PM

kim roy on April 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM

If that’s your perception of the hateful, obnoxious HondaV65, you haven’t been paying close attention to him since Christine O’Donnell arrived on the scene in 2010 – he went off the deep end then, never to return…

But … having seen this clip – I really think that Hilary Rosen is a good person and will come out of this on top.

Ya know – Rush made a mistake and apologized and won. This woman has apologized and I think – in the end, she’ll win this round.

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 9:19 PM

He’s also said he’d rather vote for 0bamessiah than Romney – do you really need to know anything else about him to judge if he’s mentally coherent or not? :)

Bizarro No. 1 on April 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM

katy the mean old lady on April 12, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Your comment clearly said you wouldn’t vote for Romney. No need to assume.

Bradky on April 12, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I have nothing against “Trust Fund Kiddies” like Willard – except when they drive around in old pickup trucks and try to identify with lower classes they know nothing about.

Right… because we all know driving around in an old pickup truck is strictly enforced as a class definition and ONLY po folk gets da pleasure of them old GM’s or Ford’s..

The kool aide is working on you though.

funny, most folks call it reality.. but you go boy with that class hate.. it works so well for you.

And the fact is – I’m not an OWS’er because guys like Sam Walton are hero’s to me. Guys like him were SELF-MADE. Romney has everything he has because of who his dad was.

Do I detect a strong hint of…. MY DAD NEVER BOUGHT ME CRAP in that emotional mess of a thought? Well Hell Honda, why not just hand the fella now, since you’ve already condemed him for the sin of his parentage.. A class stupidity we were supposed to have dumped in Boston Harbor with the damned tea… it’s screaming obvious, you’re a classwar hater.. own what you are.

That doesn’t mean he’s he devil – but I’m sorry, he doesn’t know what it’s like to earn a paycheck the way most Americans do

Sure.. they never paid him a dime all those years… since he never earned anything and all.. must a done it for free and the pleasure of it..

– and he never learned to PRODUCE things like Sam Walton, Steve Jobs, and Bill Gates did.

yeah, those guys sure worked up a serious swaet on the shop floor.. assembling all those little parts,.. work related injuries.. those worn out knees.. injured backs… how they SUFFERED for their money…

That’s just a fact.

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 9:49 PM

No, that’s the opinion of a bitter class warrior with daddy issues..

a fact, is something like.. Everyone agrees,..(except you and maybe 6 other humans) that Rosen was over the line.. but in your hopped up rage to smear Romney just for existing, you achieve the near impossible.. and pull together many of us who aren’t all that into Romney in his defense.. from your unwarranted, mean spirited attacks.. I’m just surprised you stoop so low as to defend that hyena who went after Ann Romney..

provinmg your hate is so thick.. you can’t even step up to defend a family memember from personal attacks.. because Heaven forbid, Romney look good in ANY context..

mark81150 on April 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Yes! That’s what we need. A female version of the Three Stooges.

We’ve got Sandra Fluke, Hilary Rosen, now where’s the third?

Mitoch55 on April 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Would Jay “Transgendered” Carney fit the bill?

Bizarro No. 1 on April 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Would Jay “Transgendered” Carney fit the bill?

Bizarro No. 1 on April 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM

DAMN YOU MAN…

i was drinking coffee……….. hot… coffee..

.. whimper…

my dose hwurts now…

mark81150 on April 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Your comment clearly said you wouldn’t vote for Romney. No need to assume.

Bradky on April 12, 2012 at 10:27 PM

That is correct. First of all, he is not yet the nominee. I have stated here that I will be voting down ticket so we can hold the house and take the senate. I take my vote seriously and will not use it to suit you or anyone else. If you think your man is in trouble unless I vote for him, discuss it with him. I do not march in anyones lockstep.
Continue on with your meme.

katy the mean old lady on April 12, 2012 at 10:42 PM

So the Willard “Death Star” trains it’s guns on a lesbian woman …
HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM

gee, honda, I thought you into virtual Romanian chicks, but they have to be lesbians too to meet with your approval???…I guess it’s ok, at your age and with your various mental afflictions, nobody expects you to do better than those FKK sites and a bunch of Dem lesbians :-)…

jimver on April 12, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Hilary Beth Rosen is a partner in the political communications firm, SKDKnickerbocker.
Anita Dunn ( ex-White House Communications Director ) is a managing partner at SKDKnickerbocker.
SKDKnickerbocker represented Sandra Fluke of the Rush Limbaugh “slut” controversy.

It’s all so incestuous, now isn’t it?

Pole-Cat on April 12, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Tarred and feathered by her “friends”.

THE CHOSEN ONE on April 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Would Jay “Transgendered” Carney fit the bill?

Bizarro No. 1 on April 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM

thanks for the ‘transgendered’ clarification, I know 3 Jay Carneys and wasn’t sure which one you referred to :)…

jimver on April 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM

This thread is surreal.

gophergirl on April 12, 2012 at 10:49 PM

katy the mean old lady on April 12, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Have a tissue Katy. I don’t care what you do with your vote. Stomp your foot and vote whatever way you wish.

Bradky on April 12, 2012 at 10:50 PM

mark81150 on April 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Well said. If the Romney camp had done nothing….the response from Honda65, ddrintn, angryed and the usual suspects would be just as vitriolic….towards Romney.

Past the point of pathetic.

HumpBot Salvation on April 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM

jimver on April 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM

That’s funny!!

Red State State of Mind on April 12, 2012 at 10:53 PM

jimver on April 12, 2012 at 10:44 PM

FKK sites? Gee, can’t imagine Honda having to pay for it. With his pleasant personality and all.

HumpBot Salvation on April 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Bradky on April 12, 2012 at 10:50 PM

If you think he is in that much trouble, log off and go campaign for him I’d lose the union goon approach though.

katy the mean old lady on April 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

katy the mean old lady on April 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

You may be a mean old lady but you are cute when you get all wee weed up…

Bradky on April 12, 2012 at 11:01 PM

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Didn’t you use to be a respected poster around here some time back?

Dude, seriously, the “Willard” thing is getting old. Yeah, we get it, you don’t like him, and we get it, you’re really tough and cool and you call people derisive names while hiding behind a bogus “but it’s his REAL NAME” excuse, exactly like a dozen scripted leftist trolls on this site. John Stewart’s clown nose would be proud.

So you’re guy didn’t win the primary. Neither did mine. Oh well, the past is moot. Now fall in line and help defeat the abomination in the WH or stifle it, Edith.

Dirt McGirt on April 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Lol. Allah, thanks for the witty recognition that this story has been beaten to death by partisan hacks–on both sides of the aisle. I haven’t bothered to weigh in because, frankly, I find it boring–and I am a stay at home mom. I just don’t find what some lib woman says about stay at home moms worthy enough to work myself up into a frenzy over. But hey, if there is anything left to squeeze out of this pustule of a story, have at it.

KickandSwimMom on April 12, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Keep shi**ing on her after she’s apologized “apologized”. No really – I hope you guys do – you’ll find Willard’s numbers with women even lower next week – and this gal a hero.

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Fixed it for you. Context is everything.

I love how the more rabid section of the ABR crowd is all but throwing in with the Obama campaign at this point.

Swerve22 on April 12, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Ugh, make that “your guy” above ^^

Dirt McGirt on April 12, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Well, Rosen may have apologized… sort of… but it seems the leftists don’t understand the concept of a walk-back:

Vile. Vile people.

UnderstandingisPower on April 12, 2012 at 11:20 PM

These attacks on Ann Romney are disgraceful.

Of all of the people with enough time on her hands to listen to the plight of other people’s economic misfortunes, the person with the most time is Ann Romney, so she should be fully clued in.

Because, you know, she has those four “domestic employees” that look after all of those tasks that other housewives bitterly complain about whilst jugging their responsibilities in the workforce.

bileduct on April 12, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Hilary needs to apologise for cutting into Ann’s dressage training. All of this time out of the paddock is going to hurt her amateur ranking.

bileduct on April 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Vile. Vile people.

UnderstandingisPower on April 12, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Ann Romney may be loaded, but she now has absolute moral authority over the entire Democtratic Party. Until she does something stupid, she owns them. They better get used to it.

BuckeyeSam on April 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Rosen NEVER CAME CLOSE – to “apologizing”

When given an opportunity by The Left’s Gatekeeper – Blitzer – she NOT ONLY did NOT say “I shouldn’t have said that – I was Wrong – I apologize”, she DOUBLED DOWN on “you people aren’t LISTENING to me!! Mitt Romney is LYING!! HALLIBURTON!!!!!”

Not a MOMENT of remorse or “backing off”

williamg on April 12, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Vile. Vile people.

UnderstandingisPower on April 12, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Hondav65 is going to keep insulting conservatives defending Ann and ignore this, btw.

Swerve22 on April 12, 2012 at 11:58 PM

WHO is Obama? They just made a Movie about him that Hollywood and The Liberals NEVER recognized.

He’s IN this clip – but he’s called “President Snow”:

williamg on April 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM

bileduct on April 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Seriously, has anyone heard of a better alias than this?

ccrosby on April 13, 2012 at 12:09 AM

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 9:56 PM

jimver on April 12, 2012 at 10:11 PM

….people can really eat sh!t?
I never knew!

KOOLAID2 on April 13, 2012 at 12:12 AM

bileduct on April 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Seriously, has anyone heard of a better alias than this?

ccrosby on April 13, 2012 at 12:09 AM

…I don’t have my glasses on…does it say bowelduct ?

KOOLAID2 on April 13, 2012 at 12:16 AM

….people can really eat sh!t?
I never knew!

KOOLAID2 on April 13, 2012 at 12:12 AM

A quote almost right out of Happy Gilmore.

fossten on April 13, 2012 at 12:20 AM

What a detestable, filthy “woman.”

I’m digging the trajectory here though, if things continue along this line the big ZERO will be getting his azz handed to him on a golden scripture tablet.

8thAirForce on April 13, 2012 at 12:21 AM

So much for the Dem meme of a “GOP war on women”.

Tater Salad on April 13, 2012 at 12:25 AM

These attacks on Ann Romney are disgraceful.

bileduct on April 12, 2012 at 11:21 PM

bileduct on April 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Thank you for so brilliantly parodying the ever-clueless, jealous, spiteful, we-can’t-help-but-shoot-ourselves-in-the-feet-because-that’s-just-how-we-roll Left!

If you were to say that you aren’t a professional comedian whose overwhelmingly successful career has been based upon your astonishing adeptness at mimicry a la Rich Little, I won’t believe you – not for a moment, because I’ll be too busy thinking that you are doing your spot-on Jon Lovitz/Tommy Flanagan impersonation! Congrats for a job so well done! :)

Bizarro No. 1 on April 13, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Well, this is how it’s going to go: Dem overreach/gaffes quickly followed by media-driven “let’s smooth this over ASAP, forgive and forget, blah blah blah.

Similar Republican scenarios will result in screaming headlines (with nightly repetitions of the video in slo-mo) aggregated into a nefarious story of raaaaaacism, classism and heterosexism…and harped on right into November.

Franklin S on April 13, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Looks like she spent more years working in the private sector than Willard McDole did.

Anyway – she seems to have earned what she has, and didn’t get it from her dad the way Willard did.

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 9:43 PM

You may want to check your facts, Sport, Specifically, about what Romney did with “his Daddy’s money”. You folks are so easy to fact check it’s just a wonder as to why you bother at all……LOL

ManWithNoParty on April 13, 2012 at 1:00 AM

The plan was:

1. Obama declare war on the Catholic church by attempting to force them to violate the tenets of their religion with a free contraception mandate.
2. Wait for the predictable blow back.
3. Redefine the blow back as a “Republican War on Women”. Rick Santorum (a Catholic) made this possible.
4. Now that Romney is essentially in the race by himself, transfer the wrath to Romney.

Utterly fictitious nonsense. There is no war on women from the right. It comes from the left.

May it continue to blow up in their faces.

The Rock on April 13, 2012 at 1:07 AM

SEEYA.

Oh I’ll address this though …

kim roy on April 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Excellent! We’ll have no need for cradle to grave care with personally responsible folks like you. BarryCare will be affordable once the Grand Program is instituted to turn everyone into a Brownshirt workout Warrior like yourself!Bravo Young Metrosexual! You’ll get big points after Barry has more “Flexibility”! LOL

ManWithNoParty on April 13, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Blitzer looks more like that SNL caricature if himself every day.

crosspatch on April 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Always expect Blitzer to jump in and coach Obungler’s pimps like he’s freak Kagan coaching Verilli. (sp)

viking01 on April 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Gee, with the media firestorm all day we never got to pause for a moment to commemorate the sinking of the Titanic 100 years ago. Then again, perhaps this titanic faux pas from the left has popped the crucial rivets on this disaster of an administration that’s been taking on water since day one and will finally, totally sink it–gonna be a long lonely ride on the lifeboats fleeing the Obama WH, seats on which the men probably elbowed out the women and children for.

stukinIL4now on April 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Imagine how embarrassed Alex Trebek must have felt for keeping slow Wolfie “negative score” Blitzer on for Celebritard Final Jeopardy so a charity wouldn’t get screwed only to watch Blitzer answer that Jesus’ birthplace was “Jerusalem.”

viking01 on April 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM

SEEYA.

Oh I’ll address this though …

kim roy on April 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM

HondaV65 on April 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I’ll address this even though you’ve left. The last person I’ve defended here is Romney. I’ve even seen the benefits to the discussions with the scorched earthers.

You are projecting your distaste with Romney to what happened. This is a win on so many different levels.

I’m not sure why you want to play “wander the high road” with people who are sending minions on kamikaze missions. That’s a sure-fire way to lose. We’ve never won playing by the high road against a bunch of street fighters.

And another thing: Why should we accept apologies quickly and gracefully when they are still in damage control and tossing people under the bus and the idiot press secretary is in lie mode? It can wait a few days and let them continue to embarrass themselves. We can always be gracious after they’ve prostrated and run her over themselves a few dozen times.

You may not see this, but you really need to step back and evaluate your dislike for Romney. I understand the negatives and believe me I’m no fan, but I’m not losing sight of battle because I don’t like one of the players.

This was a good win. Enjoy it.

kim roy on April 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Bizarro No. 1 on April 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Answered him/her directly. There were so many howler monkeys with respect to COD that I don’t recall one specific person. I do remember that Honda does get “obsessed” on occasion, but was trying to be polite and also make a few points. ;)

There’s so much worry and concern that people are starting to lose perspective a little. It’s only going to get worse. We need to keep our heads.

kim roy on April 13, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Does Hilary Rosen know Harry Mudd?

AltTuning on April 13, 2012 at 1:53 AM

AltTuning on April 13, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Their names are worth the same, right?

Rusty Allen on April 13, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I wouls say that Ms. Rosen’s name is “Mudd”… Civil War context directly applicable…

Khun Joe on April 13, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Bus, meet Hillary.

leftnomore on April 13, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Lost in the OUTRAGE fog………

The struggling economy and the FED hinting today that to save Obamas job they are willing to print more $$$$$ in Fed Stimulus 45, 46 and 47.

PappyD61 on April 12, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Sorry Pappy, but you seem to have been left out of the loop. What got this whole thing started was Rosen’s contention that Ann Romney couldn’t possibly know anything about the economy since she “hasn’t worked a day in her life”.

She’s been hearing all day from women on Twitter – Republicans AND Democrats – just how much they do know about the economy.

Hilary’s comments have definitely got women thinking and talking about the struggling economy – just not in the way she had hoped.

Flora Duh on April 13, 2012 at 4:04 AM

People know me, they know I wouldn’t attack a stay-at-home mom”…-Hilary Rosen

Ms Rosen, is in denial. Her vicious attack has been viewed by countless thousands of women by now. It happened, and exposes the leftist democrat politicos for what they actually are… but try to hide (especially around elections).

Ms Rosen is being offered several ‘litter box forums’,by MSM… giving her an opportunity to massage the litter….yet, try as she might, instead of covering up her faux-poo she just spreads it around and makes it stink even more !! :(

BigSven on April 13, 2012 at 5:00 AM

Blitzer shows his true dorkus malorkus colors. If these on-air “personalities” didn’t have cameras and screens to define them, would they exist?

curved space on April 13, 2012 at 5:48 AM

curved space on April 13, 2012 at 5:48 AM

As long as there are people who watch the cable/network news yes they will exist.

Bradky on April 13, 2012 at 6:18 AM

kim roy on April 13, 2012 at 1:37 AM

You are wasting your time – Honda, Katy, Ed and the other members of the HA35 have slinked off to the far corner of the high school study hall. Incensed that their pick didn’t win homecoming queen they refuse to participate in the dance. You will find them in the Dairy Queen parking lot that night talking about how unfair life is.

Bradky on April 13, 2012 at 6:21 AM

But isn’t that what conservatives say to discredit academics (whether they have kids or not) who offer up analyses of economics that dispute the supply side myth. Namely, that because they are in the academy and “haven’t worked a day of their lives” in the private sector that they don’t know what they’re talking about? Well which is it. Many of the academics who you all try to discredit are also mothers, and many of them don’t have the financial means Ann Romney does. But Ann Romney knows more about the economy than they do? You are all hypocrites. Big ones.

libfreeordie on April 13, 2012 at 7:27 AM

please don’t look into the camera. while CNN is hardly a news agency anymore some poor insurance company (no doubt one that us tax payers bailed out) will have to pay for a new one.

what is it with the liberal women. They are the nastiest, most vile creatures put on the earth and most can stop a clock unless they are veiled or in the dark. nasty stuff.

acyl72 on April 13, 2012 at 7:35 AM

libfreeordie on April 13, 2012 at 7:27 AM

It’s not going to work. I’m onto the liberal tactic of changing the subject to divert from the topic of a thread and this one is about Hilary Rosen, not supply side economics.

I thought you would have remembered that considering your not so bright little cousin, l4l, got banned for threadjacking.

*yawn* I just got up. Fetch me a latte will ya?

Flora Duh on April 13, 2012 at 7:44 AM

I watched the clip. This is nothing more than CNN providing another opportunity to try to explain and rehabilitate herself.

Rosen says she wrote and apologized to Mrs. Romney. If that’s true, that should suffice. Somehow I doubt it was a sincerely contrite apology. Rosen doesn’t appear contrite, she appears defensive.

Sheesh! Headline in the Daily Mail:

‘Mrs Romney is a very nice woman’: Obama forced to defend rival’s wife as lesbian Democrat apologises for saying she’s ‘never worked a day in her life’

Resist We Much on April 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Wow, the story went global and that is one very long and very nice piece.

dogsoldier on April 13, 2012 at 8:23 AM

How many times has Blitzer looked into the camera and apologized? Someone needs to tell these jacka$$es to stop humiliating people. And people need to stop letting these fools do this to them. Let her rise or fall on her own. Would Blitzer have done this to a man? I doubt it.

Ken James on April 13, 2012 at 8:28 AM

The WH better give her a promotion and soon. There’s nothing like a woman scorned and believe me this woman has been scorned just like a pack of hungry wolves turns on one that is old and sick and devours it. She probably knows where a lot of skeletons are resting. Was she around during the Clinton years? Greta certainly was spinning last night but Rove was having none of it.

Kissmygrits on April 13, 2012 at 9:06 AM

FemiNazi’s suck. Rosen did her insincere schtick and keeps her job as a MFM whore, SSDD.

insidiator on April 13, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Do not let this drop. If the situation were reversed, the left would not let it drop. They would keep it in the news, whether there was anything new to say about it or not. They’d keep asking about it, they’d find new people to comment on it, they’d do everything they could to keep it in the news as long as they could. Do not let this drop just because the MSM does.

Jeff A on April 13, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Allahpundit going to try to prove that you can get powdered milk from a cow?

SWalker on April 13, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Dems are not giving this thing up.

Back up the bus! After bouncing Hilary Rosen beneath the Greyhound, President Obama and friends might have to throw it in reverse again over the person of key Dem coalitioin member Terry O’Neill. The NOW president suggested to Ed Schultz tonight that Ann Romney, along with Mitt, lacks “life experience” and “imagination” needed to understand most Americans.

They need to quit while they’re behind.

Also, this entire topic took the unemployment and economic issues of the front page, didn’t it?

dogsoldier on April 13, 2012 at 9:54 AM

0b0z0: “some woman on tv!”
Cute, I guess the trial balloon didn’t fly!

Bambi on April 13, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I just gotta share this comment from local talk radio.

It was pointed out that Hilary Rosen was hired by the DNC to help develop a more positive image for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. The first step should have been to have DWS wear sunglasses all the time to hide those bug eyes.

Happy Nomad on April 13, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Note to Ann Romney: If CNN offers to have you on together with Rosen, you must, must agree, if only in the interest of video gold when Blitz inevitably says, “How about a hug?” – AlP

Well-played.

THIS is CNN: “Serving up slow, sloppy, softballs”

Just when you think sanity might rule the day …
“You just keep thinkin’, Butch. That’s what you do best.” – Sundance Kid

~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on April 13, 2012 at 10:31 AM

She’s digging a bigger hole, at least regarding women’s issues. So far, Debbie downer and this one have failed as spokeswomen on the war on women capaign which has been a total failure. I don’t think there is a line of Democratic strategists, male of female, willing to take this on at this point. On to plan B.

lea on April 13, 2012 at 10:35 AM

This thread is surreal.

gophergirl on April 12, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Aint it though. Some of the comments are funny as all git out.
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on April 13, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I just love to see these lefty idiots squirm, as they try unsuccessfully to remove their feet from their mouths. Usually, all they succeed in doing is digging the hole deeper: That’s not what I meant; what I meant was…no, that’s not what I meant, either; what I really meant was…no, I didn’t mean that either, etc.

I’m reminded of the old show, The Honeymooners; when Jackie Gleason, as Ralph Kramden, pulled a boner, he’d say: Hammmmna, hammmmna, hammmna…

But there’s another lefty “apology” I like even better; it is, in fact, my all time favorite lefty apology. I’m referring to Hanoi Jane Fonda’s wanting to apologize for manning a North Viet Namese Anti-Aircraft Gun, during the War in Viet Nam. It went something like this: I’m sorry that the American public was too stupid to understand and appreciate what I was trying to do. Wow, Jane; that was heartfelt; don’t be so harsh on yourself. Hahahahaaaa…

uncle_fweddy on April 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM

dogsoldier on April 13, 2012 at 9:54 AM

That’s Obama’s goal. Keep distracting voters from the real issues. Show off his lovely wife and children. Play the loving, liberal dad who supports women. Ignore the economy, joblessness, gas prices, the debt, liberty, healthcare and every substantive issue. Vote for me because I’m such a nice guy and have a nice family. Look, I can even compliment my opponent’s wife.

talkingpoints on April 13, 2012 at 2:13 PM

This “Chunk” of a woman is so typical of the DummycRAT party. NOT PRETTY for one reason or another, and LIE, LIE, LIE!!! Ms. Rosen is a PAID LIAR!?! I hope her IGNORANT comments appear in numerous PAC ads!!!

Colatteral Damage on April 13, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Blitzer should have Carney and all the Hilary Rosens he knows come on the show. Then they could sing a duo and tap dance a little, after which Blitzer gives them the benediction, and stamps their get out of jail free cards. It would be really touching…

claudius on April 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM