Quotes of the day

posted at 10:44 pm on April 11, 2012 by Allahpundit

“Rick Santorum’s decision Tuesday to suspend his campaign effectively ends the GOP nomination fight. But it doesn’t mark the start of the general election between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama. That contest has long been under way. Mr. Obama’s speech to the Associated Press last week and two appearances in Florida on Tuesday provide a glimpse of the low road the president and his campaign likely will take.

“He will distort beyond recognition his opponent’s arguments. For example, he explained to news executives at the AP that Republicans want to ‘convert more of our investments in education and research and health care into tax cuts—especially for the wealthy.’ Actually, no one has suggested that.

“No honest differences are possible with Mr. Obama. He will impugn the motives of any who disagree with him.”

***

“Now, in the face of mounting attacks from Democrats and the Obama campaign, Mr. Romney is taking steps to address [the] gender gap head on. In the past week, his campaign has devised a three-pronged strategy, which it finalized Tuesday night, advisers familiar with the internal discussions said. They will try to debunk the notion that Mr. Romney’s policies have hurt women, turn the criticism back on Mr. Obama and outline how they believe women have suffered under his administration, and brand those issues in a memorable way…

“As the Romney campaign pivots to the general election, his aides will reintroduce him to voters, warming up his image by emphasizing his role as a devoted father and husband. Mr. Romney’s wife, Ann, has already made several Web videos that feature her reminiscences, along with gauzy family photos; voters are likely to see more of these. Mrs. Romney will also increase her campaign appearances; she has already begun to talk about how women tell her that they care deeply about the economy, where the campaign wants to keep its focus. Polls showed that as the Republican primary campaign dragged on, Mr. Romney began losing support with women, who may have been put off by the nominating contest’s focus on social issues like Planned Parenthood, immigration and contraception.

“‘Women voters are pocketbook voters, and the highest casualties of President Obama’s failures on the economy have been among women,’ said Eric Fehrnstrom, a senior adviser to Mr. Romney, a former governor of Massachusetts.”

***

“Rick Santorum had been the last best hope of Christian conservatives who opposed Mitt Romney, derided by many as a ‘Massachusetts moderate.’ Now, facing the abrupt end of Mr. Santorum’s presidential bid, some evangelical leaders have begun to rally behind Mr. Romney, saying their shared hostility toward President Obama will be a powerful force for uniting the party in November…

“Mr. Romney, a range of evangelical leaders said, must not waver in his support for conservative principles if he hopes to tap the energies of Christian conservatives in the general campaign…

“‘Going to the general election, I will do everything I can for Governor Romney,’ [Gary Bauer] said.

“‘But his campaign has got to make it easy for me to help them,’ he added, ‘and not make it hard by being tempted to pull back on conservative issues.’”

***

“Some high-profile conservatives are warning Romney not to marginalize Santorum.

“‘If they want to be successful, they have to figure out a way to incorporate him into the campaign,’ said Family Research Council head Tony Perkins, noting that Santorum ‘could’ve held this thing out even longer.’…

“But even before Santorum left Gettysburg on Tuesday, some senior Republicans were fretting about the specter of Tampa being hijacked by one of the losing candidates and their supporters.

“‘We can’t let somebody who’s a better performer upstage Romney,’ said one influential party leader, recalling GOP conventions in 1976 (Ronald Reagan) and 1992 (Pat Buchanan) when the nominee’s message was stepped on by his chief primary opponent. ‘We can’t have another shrill speech like what Pat did in 1992 with our gender gap.’”

***

“Most political professionals, including many Republicans, think that President Obama will win reëlection handily — and this belief is reflected in the betting markets. At Ladbroke’s, the British bookmaker, the odds on an Obama victory are four-to-nine, which means you have to bet ninety dollars to win forty. These odds imply that the chance of Obama winning is about sixty-nine per cent. At Intrade, an online-trading exchange, the implied probability of an Obama victory is a bit lower, but only a bit: sixty-one per cent.

“Despite having been an early proponent of the view that things were shifting in Obama’s direction, I am reluctant to embrace the new conventional wisdom that the result is virtually a foregone conclusion. If the past few months have taught us anything, it is that things can change pretty rapidly in American politics. Unlike Walter Mondale in 1984 or Bob Dole in 1996, Romney isn’t a complete no-hoper. According to a new poll from ABC News and the Washington Post, three in four Americans still think that the economy is in recession, and, by a margin of four percentage points, voters trust Romney more than Obama to handle the economy.

“Clearly, though, there has been a turn. Back in October, Obama’s approval ratings were languishing in the low forties; head-to-head polls showed him lagging Romney in many battleground states, such as Florida; and the unemployment rate stood at 9.1 per cent. Since then, what a reversal of fortune we’ve seen.”

***

“Conservative primary voters are more discriminating than ever, looking seriously at the flaws of old heroes like Gingrich and new saviors like Rick Perry. They are more willing to keep the primary contest going than before. All they need is a candidate to lead them.

“What if that candidate, come 2016 or 2020, is a current rather than former elected official? Someone with no votes for Medicare Part D or No Child Left Behind in his record? Someone who has governed, without tax increases or TARP bailouts? The bench will not be as depleted from the Bush years next time.

“By winning 11 primaries and caucuses, Rick Santorum was the most successful conservative insurgent since Ronald Reagan in 1976. But that still isn’t good enough. The right is seeking to emulate Reagan in 1980 instead.”

***

“Guess what? His wife has never actually worked a day in her life. She’s never really dealt with the economic issues that a majority of the women in this country are facing—in terms of how do we feed our kids, how do we send them to school, and how do—why we worry about their future. So I think it’s, yes, it’s about these positions, and yes there will be a war of words about the positions, but there’s something much more fundamental about Mitt Romney—he just seems so old-fashioned when it comes to women, and I think that comes across, and I think that’s going to hurt him over the long term. He just doesn’t really see us as equal.”

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Preferably Guinness or Heineken Dark.

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Romney’s 12 minutes with Martha was a very good start! He’s going to do just fine people!

I can’t wait until Obama tries this line of attack on Romney in a debate and gets smacked down just as hard as Gingrich did.

Romney smacks Gingrich hard on Fannie/Freddie

He has a quick mind and can think on his feet in a tight spot! He’s gonna be JUST fine folks.

SauerKraut537 on April 12, 2012 at 12:43 AM

squint on April 12, 2012 at 12:40 AM

…I guess he’s our Al Sharpton! I don’t consider him right of center though.

KOOLAID2 on April 12, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Hilarious! KOOLAID seemed really freaked out!

blink on April 12, 2012 at 12:43 AM

He should have 17 is unbelievable. At about 6 you start tapping to see if the dang thing is working. It gets lonely fast. ; )

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 12:44 AM

HeHe..I see what you did there..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 12:39 AM

We’re all mad here, otherwise we wouldn’t be here.

Cheshire Cat on April 12, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Cheshire Cat and PercyB…

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I remember watching that. Felt like a jackass afterward, when it ended, but nowhere as big a jackass as Geraldo.

squint on April 12, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I have to disagree. We could fill a few cities with us saps but Geraldo just kept on going. He has no shame. Thats OK though. His time of schadenfroody is coming. :)

arnold ziffel on April 12, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I’m enjoying the “Who’s on First/What’s on Second/I Dunno is on Third” nature of this ODS-banning-timeline discussion. Way more fun than the abject darkness over on the actual Zimmerman thread.

Say…Whatever happened to that strange dude who said “sodomy” all the time?

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on April 12, 2012 at 12:48 AM

No arnold one of the ones in the headlines issued a death threat. I was there. So was MadCon.

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Did not know that. Maybe Ed had a case of the ass this morning. :)

arnold ziffel on April 12, 2012 at 12:49 AM

SauerKraut537 on April 12, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Stop stealing my material LOL!

JPeterman on April 12, 2012 at 12:49 AM

arnold ziffel on April 12, 2012 at 12:45 AM

After the apocalypse, all that will remain is cockroaches and Geraldo.

squint on April 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM

We’re all mad here, otherwise we wouldn’t be here.

Cheshire Cat on April 12, 2012 at 12:45 AM

C’mon now..Don’t worry..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM

We’re all mad here, otherwise we wouldn’t be here.

Cheshire Cat on April 12, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Mad like crazy or mad like angry. Or a little of both?

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Stop stealing my material LOL!

JPeterman on April 12, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Derp! Sorry! (gives back line)

.folks fine JUST be gonna He’s !spot tight a in feet on think can and mind quick s has He.

SauerKraut537 on April 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM

If ya do bring some beer. ;)

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 12:42 AM

IBC…

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 12:51 AM

So, anything interesting happen in the past few hours? Or is L4L’s banning still the Topic of the Week?

Buckshot Bill on April 12, 2012 at 12:52 AM

All part of that anger management I’ve been working on.

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Have you kept up with the latest black-on-white violence in Baldamer? Blacks beat & stripped a white guy.

ExpressoBold on April 12, 2012 at 12:52 AM

to make matters even more lame,.. the guy writes this about himself,,

I am a weasel, a traitor, a sell-out and every bad word you can throw at me… but as of today, I am free, and I am ready to tell my story,

Considering the average GAWKER reader has the IQ of a turnip.. why did they even bother?

mark81150 on April 12, 2012 at 12:12 AM

You know what they say, sometimes to reach your audience, you need someone like your audience. Sounds like this bright bulb pretty much has the same characteristics as Gawker readers so it was a good fit.

AZfederalist on April 12, 2012 at 12:52 AM

arnold ziffel on April 12, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Here is Geraldo at his best..:)

PS..This didn’t go over well either..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 12:54 AM

IBC…

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Fine by me, good root beer, good cream soda too. ; )

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 12:54 AM

C’mon now..Don’t worry..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Remember this?

arnold ziffel on April 12, 2012 at 12:55 AM

ExpressoBold on April 12, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Yeah, I saw that…..on Drudge, maybe? Ole dude was in a odd place at the wrong time. Have no idea why he would put himself in that situation. You?

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Mad like crazy or mad like angry. Or a little of both?

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM

It all depends on which end of the telescope you are looking through.

Cheshire Cat on April 12, 2012 at 12:56 AM

LOL…of course Drudge is on Rosen now. He and Romney campaign manager are BFF’s.

rubberneck on April 12, 2012 at 12:57 AM

KOOLAID2
One morning I started with I think your name then Bishop the a few more and I think it got to six, I think, I was sooo happy someone else said something. Then I laughed at myself for getting nervous ……..lol

angrymike on April 12, 2012 at 12:59 AM

PS..This didn’t go over well either..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I remember that dip from at least 1979 when he was covering border trouble between Vietnam and China. We were rooting for either of the two countries with Geraldo as collateral damage. He has been a putz as long as I can remember. He’s been married five times and claims his wives all love him. Probably not as much as he loves himself and his moustache.

arnold ziffel on April 12, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Seven Percent Solution on April 12, 2012 at 12:27 AM

…thanks!…I’d rather lurk in the bleachers and learn. (but then…there’s DumbBear, UpperYeastSide, KenenC_ _T, and others popping up…so I’ll hang around to poke ‘em with my stick.

KOOLAID2 on April 12, 2012 at 1:00 AM

arnold ziffel on April 12, 2012 at 12:55 AM

I’m still trying to forget the Don’t Worry Be Happy tune I just played..:)

PS..Yes I remember it..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 1:00 AM

I’m probably in trouble right now.

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Hope not; you’re one of the good guys.

AZfederalist on April 12, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 12:36 AM

WHAT?!

John the Libertarian on April 12, 2012 at 1:01 AM

rubberneck on April 12, 2012 at 12:57 AM

I don’t understand, you want Rosen to get the business but not by Gov. Palin?

Cindy Munford on April 12, 2012 at 1:01 AM

good cream soda too. ; )

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I’m not old enuf to know about cream soda…

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 1:02 AM

I always miss all the fun.

So KOOLAID2 smashes the record for consecutive Bishops starting from the first Bishop and I missed it. What, 12 in a row or more? That will never happen again.

And now I will never have a chance since everyone always jumps in front of me. You can’t get in a word edgewise with all you people jabbering away. I’m going to hang out with Dave.

Bye

SparkPlug on April 12, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Have no idea why he would put himself in that situation. You?

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Nope. Guy was from Arlington, VA as well, so he was really out of his depth. Funny we never hear from Sharpton or Jackson, or any black race merchant when the violence is black on white and available on YouTube. One other thing the cops and prosecutor said it was NOT a hate crime.

ExpressoBold on April 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM

KOOLAID2 on April 12, 2012 at 1:00 AM

No one has seen ole Kenin.

Hope not; you’re one of the good guys.

AZfederalist on April 12, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Thanks for thinking so AZ, but its like my friend Dire says, you never know, one misstep.

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 12:45 AM

MB4? I can’t remember.

Cindy Munford on April 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Bmore
you gettin in trouble again? I thought you beat back that anger problem! I live off my problem …..

angrymike on April 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Ok I’m back after a long hiatus. Couldn’t find Dave. I will try for second place. How many Bishops is that?

SparkPlug on April 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Still time to learn!

Cindy Munford on April 12, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on April 12, 2012 at 12:48 AM

…came back in full force the other night on a geh thread, but the meds were well blended, so he didn’t lose it…(you were missing awhile yourself…and you were missed!)

KOOLAID2 on April 12, 2012 at 1:05 AM

C’mon now..Don’t worry..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Wow. I can’t believe you missed this one!

John the Libertarian on April 12, 2012 at 1:05 AM

KOOLAID2 on April 12, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Is that as much fun as all the posts you got in a row the other day? :)

uncommon sense on April 12, 2012 at 1:06 AM

I’m not old enuf to know about cream soda…

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 1:02 AM

; )

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 1:06 AM

One other thing the cops and prosecutor said it was NOT a hate crime.

ExpressoBold on April 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Nope, never is. Also, why is it that DOJ statistics on black on white crime are kind of difficult to sort?

arnold ziffel on April 12, 2012 at 1:06 AM

I’m going to hang out with Dave.

Bye

SparkPlug on April 12, 2012 at 1:03 AM

You had better make that canopfor..Dave is not Here!..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 1:07 AM

There is a fire near where we live and depending on the wind direction it is really smelly. This afternoon there was even ash. It’s too bad because I don’t want to run the A/C.

Cindy Munford on April 12, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Say…Whatever happened to that strange dude who said “sodomy” all the time?

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on April 12, 2012 at 12:48 AM

His name is Dr. Tesla. He may not be a real doctor either so don’t go scheduling any medical exams with him. Something bad would happen to you and you might need to see a shrink after it too.

SparkPlug on April 12, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Still time to learn!

Cindy Munford on April 12, 2012 at 1:05 AM

My dad drank the stuff…

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I think Hillary Rosen just ended the war on women.

Read the comments.

JPeterman on April 12, 2012 at 1:09 AM

WB Sparkplug
you can try the first morning thread at between 8:04 and 8:06, I hit 6 or7 one morning and did it slow……

angrymike on April 12, 2012 at 1:09 AM

angrymike on April 12, 2012 at 12:59 AM

…you did it a couple of times…and I tried to reciprocate…but failed.

KOOLAID2 on April 12, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 1:07 AM

LOL* Now you tell me. I looked everywhere.

SparkPlug on April 12, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Ok I’m back after a long hiatus. Couldn’t find Dave.

SparkPlug on April 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Dave’s not here man

AZfederalist on April 12, 2012 at 1:10 AM

MB4? I can’t remember.

Cindy Munford on April 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM

And I don’t follow?

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 1:10 AM

John the Libertarian on April 12, 2012 at 1:05 AM

lolz..You got me there..I jumped too soon..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 1:10 AM

arnold ziffel on April 12, 2012 at 1:06 AM

I don’t know anything about that…

ExpressoBold on April 12, 2012 at 1:12 AM

One other thing the cops and prosecutor said it was NOT a hate crime.

ExpressoBold on April 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Well, I guess that settles that.

squint on April 12, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Another alias.

Cindy Munford on April 12, 2012 at 1:13 AM

lolz..You got me there..I jumped too soon..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 1:10 AM

What’s the headline with the death threats…?!

John the Libertarian on April 12, 2012 at 1:13 AM

KOOLAID2
You are now the KING, I will NEVER be able to touch that, I use names I don’t think I could think of that many that fast. I’m gettin slow in old age……;-)

angrymike on April 12, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Something went wrong there.

squint on April 12, 2012 at 1:14 AM

angrymike on April 12, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I’m too chicken. I don’t want to be modulated. I checked my mail and got no messages from the modulators but there could be a giltch.

I would like to say that Ed and Allah are doing fine work here and, well, Cindy explains the rest better. I should have saved it.

SparkPlug on April 12, 2012 at 1:14 AM

SparkPlug on April 12, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Did you see his crazy brother Mitchell Heisman yesterday on the Japanese forest thread where people keep committing suicide?
If we ever have a HA cruise, I’ll stay away from those two.

arnold ziffel on April 12, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Dire Straits QOTD song. Cause Rmoney™ don’t and probably could stand to.

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 1:14 AM

arnold ziffel on April 12, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Since this QOTD thread is about wives..I figure I should play the ultimate wife song..IMHO..:)

PS..This jewel has lasts at least 3 generations if not four..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Another alias.

Cindy Munford on April 12, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Ohhhhhhh…

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I’m signing off, the puppies are nagging at me to call it a night. Sweet dreams everyone!

Cindy Munford on April 12, 2012 at 1:16 AM

What’s the headline with the death threats…?!

John the Libertarian on April 12, 2012 at 1:13 AM

I have no clue what they are talking about..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Something went wrong there.

squint on April 12, 2012 at 1:14 AM

I didn’t notice…

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 1:17 AM

You had better make that canopfor..Dave is not Here!..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Man o man it was good to see canopfor posting with linkys today. : )

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 1:18 AM

angrymike on April 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM

I just stay off those race threads. Its no place for me.

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Sparkplug
you don’t think I got nervous, I wouldn’t have been able to do what KOOLAID2 did, I would be so scared…… I’m a chicken on HA…….lmao
yes you are right, they do a very fine job………

angrymike on April 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Dittoes the liberal Sketchy supporters.

Too late!

The Not Romney candidate.

“Guess what? His wife has never actually worked a day in her life.”

But that didn’t stop her from giving a bundle of cash to Abortions R Us.

Yes, it is over … over for the GOP elitists that is!

DannoJyd on April 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM

SparkPlug on April 12, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Judging by his love of sodomites, I’m guessing proctologist.

John the Libertarian on April 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Man o man it was good to see canopfor posting with linkys today. : )

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 1:18 AM

AP’s shipment of hand lotion arrived yesterday…

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM

arnold ziffel on April 12, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Nope missed that one. Must have been a major loon. Sometimes I scare myself because I thought Dr. T was funny.

SparkPlug on April 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Bmore
I hear ya, me to…….

angrymike on April 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM

You do realize that only 11 minutes had elapsed, right?

blink on April 12, 2012 at 12:44 AM

…I should have gone for 57, if I had known that! One for every state!

KOOLAID2 on April 12, 2012 at 1:21 AM

“Guess what? His wife has never actually worked a day in her life.”

But that didn’t stop her from giving a bundle of cash to Abortions R Us.

Yes, it is over … over for the GOP elitists that is!

DannoJyd on April 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Unfair attack. Ann Romney raised five kids while battling cancer and MS. Is that not a real job? And do you have proof she donated to abortion clinics? Because Rick Santorum’s wife lived with an abortion doctor for years.

John the Libertarian on April 12, 2012 at 1:22 AM

WHAT?!

John the Libertarian on April 12, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I’m sorry John, I’m not allowed to say its name. I was trying to think of a way of saying it without actually saying it. You know just throw out a random name or two.

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 1:22 AM

SparkPlug on April 12, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Judging by his love of sodomites, I’m guessing proctologist.

John the Libertarian on April 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM

ROTF. Yeah something was awry in that department. Major issues with analphiles or analphobes not sure which.

SparkPlug on April 12, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Night Cindy………..;-)

angrymike on April 12, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Judging by his love of sodomites, I’m guessing proctologist.

John the Libertarian on April 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Mechanical engineer with an Electrical engineer nic…

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 1:23 AM

AP’s shipment of hand lotion arrived yesterday…

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM

LOL! Whatever works, I was glad to see canopfor.

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Good Night Cindy, Sweet Dreams.

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 1:24 AM

I didn’t notice…

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 1:17 AM

Thanks.

squint on April 12, 2012 at 1:25 AM

John the Libertarian on April 12, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Of course I never did figure out what ole Jailbait did to get thrown in there. I went in there once to talk to him. But he wasn’t very talkative.

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Gohawks
Ya with cancer and epilepsy and……and……..

angrymike on April 12, 2012 at 1:26 AM

If we ever have a HA cruise, I’ll stay away from those two.

arnold ziffel on April 12, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Isn’t Mitchell, Randoms twin brother.

RickB on April 12, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Sweet dreams everyone!

Cindy Munford on April 12, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Nighty, night, hope your favorite gives you a bite… that’s just poetry, right there

ExpressoBold on April 12, 2012 at 1:27 AM

We’re all mad here, otherwise we wouldn’t be here.

Cheshire Cat on April 12, 2012 at 12:45 AM

C’mon now..Don’t worry..:)

Dire Straits on April 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Then,.. some of us,..

are what would usually be referred to as mildly disturbed.

mark81150 on April 12, 2012 at 1:27 AM

angrymike on April 12, 2012 at 1:26 AM

I’m not from Iowa…

Gohawgs on April 12, 2012 at 1:28 AM

KOOLAID2 on April 12, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Thanky, KOOLAID2! Couldn’t pass up the chance to drop in between ‘Two Funerals and a Wedding‘–Not quite enough for a novel, but sucks in epic technicolor fashion! Nice to relax, hang out and see the Hot Gas party’s still going.

Almost plum out of ancient aunts and betrothed nieces, so I’ll prolly get to relax with you and yall in plenty of time time for Summer Election Shenanigans (two men enter…)

:D

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on April 12, 2012 at 1:28 AM

<blockquote>[Comment deleted, user banned -- Ed]

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 11, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I admit it. I’m a tattletale. JPete, did you email Ed too?

cynccook on April 12, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I’m not allowed to say its name.

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Sure you can. They don’t go after post-referential stuff, just the instigators. But if not, just steer me to the headline, please. :p

John the Libertarian on April 12, 2012 at 1:30 AM

All I can say is that whole Zimmerman thread looked like an ugly fire fight, not much fun over there when I went to see what happened to ODS.

uncommon sense on April 12, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Well I’m out, y-all have a wonderful evening ……..;-)

Oh ya, I really HATE imbedded videos, Ed, Allah, I really really do especially on QOTD threads, Just sayin
Night all………;-)

angrymike on April 12, 2012 at 1:32 AM

John the Libertarian on April 12, 2012 at 1:30 AM

No I got emailed over it. Look at my random names. Then look at RickB on April 12, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Bmore on April 12, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Is that as much fun as all the posts you got in a row the other day? :)

uncommon sense on April 12, 2012 at 1:06 AM

…sorry…catching up on threads I missed today…no!…poking at lobotomy4life and Owhydon’tyoujusteatmyshorts…and not getting a response from them, is more fun! I don’t think Owhatthehw11areyoudoing? knew what was going on!

KOOLAID2 on April 12, 2012 at 1:32 AM