Gingrich: I’ve finally got Romney one on one

posted at 9:15 pm on April 10, 2012 by Allahpundit

I can’t find the clip online but, via Fox Insider, he actually told Huckabee this afternoon, “[T]here may be a debate [...] between Romney and me.” Delusional and desperate for attention: When exactly did Newt turn into Mirlande Wilson?

It’s time for an intervention. We need the one person he respects above all others to go pat him on the back, congratulate him on his indefatigability, and tell him that it’s time for the lion in winter to retreat to his lair. How about it, Mr. Toffler?

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich was just on the Mike Huckabee Radio show, and commented on Santorum suspending his own presidential campaign just moments ago. On the show, Gingrich discussed finally getting to be ’1-on-1′ with Romney, how he will campaign going forward, and a possible debate in North Carolina with the current front-runner…

“I am not focused on going after Romney; I want to focus on the issues and Barack Obama. I will admit it was a slugging match in Florida; people who like me don’t want me down in the gutter. We will see what Governor Romney decides. I am going to focus on the Republican platform and why Obama is a grave threat to this country.”

“Our folks are making calls to undecideds and those for Rick [Santorum]; we have been talking to someone in North Carolina, and there may be a debate [...] between Romney and me. I would like to have an open dialogue – just the two of us, a chat.”

He told Hannity later this afternoon that Bubba Watson wasn’t leading at the start of the last day of the Masters either, but hey. Any Newt fans want to hazard a theory of why Romney would ever, ever, ever agree to another primary debate now that his chief competitor just dropped out and he’s finally free to turn his attention to Obama? Newt’s now reached the check-bouncing stage of his campaign; so desperate for cash is he that the “home” link on his campaign website redirects repeatedly to the donations page. Why embarrass himself by even suggesting that Romney might agree to it?

For your evening viewing pleasure, here’s Santorum’s spokesman on “Hardball” today dancing around the campaign’s obvious disdain for Romney. Damning-with-faint-praise exit quotation about Mitt: “He’s more conservative than Barack Obama, and that’s what we’re all going to have to come to grips with.”

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

HANG IN THERE, NEWT!!

hehehe.

bluegill on April 10, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Time to go Newt before you become a punch line at cocktail parties.

gophergirl on April 10, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Newt has Willard right where he wants him.

Emperor Norton on April 10, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Gingrich will win the conservative states left.

Texas will be one example

social-justice on April 10, 2012 at 9:19 PM

HANG IT UP NEWT!!

hehehe

sandee on April 10, 2012 at 9:19 PM

bluegill on April 10, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Indeed…

… Hang in there Newt!!!

Seven Percent Solution on April 10, 2012 at 9:19 PM

bluegill on April 10, 2012 at 9:17 PM

watch it bluegill. sarcasm from you will get you banned.

Sarcasm from me is never understood.

HONEYMOONS IN SPACE

gerrym51 on April 10, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Rick Santorum is a classless jerk who couldn’t even bring himself to congratulate Romney by name today. I won’t miss that unelectable fool Santorum one bit.

At least Newt Gingrich has been a lot friendlier lately when speaking about Romney, the man who will defeat Obama and be an outstanding president.

bluegill on April 10, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Appearing on Hardball to give “faint praise” to Romney? Dreadful. Santorum — and his people — never wanted to beat Barack Obama. And they don’t want anyone else to either. Simply appalling.

Rational Thought on April 10, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Time to go Mitt. You don’t want to be embarassed by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

dirtseller on April 10, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I haven’t voted yet, so Newt is getting my vote and $.

besser tot als rot on April 10, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Newt… Go. A. Way!

bernzright777 on April 10, 2012 at 9:21 PM

rick and newt should do the right thing and endorse romney.

the longer they wait the better it is for obama.

reliapundit on April 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM

At the rate my candidates embarrass themselves and go down in flames, I should throw my support to Obama for the good of the country.

MechanicalBill on April 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM

This one’s for you, Newt:

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone’s shadow
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can’t take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Time to go Newt before you become a punch line at cocktail parties.

gophergirl on April 10, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Oh it’s far too late for that. We need candidates who don’t care.

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Not quite sure how you congratulate a guy who spent millions telling untruths and spreading smears about you for the past 6 months.

dirtseller on April 10, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Wrong priorities…

cheetah2 on April 10, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Rational Thought on April 10, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Have you watched Romney’s campaign? As far as he was concerned, it was always going to be him or Obama. Scorched earth against the rest of the field so if it wasn’t Romney, it was Obama. But it is Santorum who is appalling? Please. I understand supporting Romney, but try not to be a blatant hypocrite about it.

besser tot als rot on April 10, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I think Mark Levin said it best tonight, Newt Gingrich has lost it.

nswider on April 10, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I haven’t voted yet, so Newt is getting my vote and $.

besser tot als rot on April 10, 2012 at 9:21 PM

You’re a good man.

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Rick Santorum. . couldn’t even bring himself to congratulate Romney by name today.

That’s how Willard will congratulate Obama on his re-election, if we nominate Willard.

Emperor Norton on April 10, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Santorum is a piece of crap. Good riddance to bad rubbish. He needs to take his pot belly to the gym. What a weasel.

Chudi on April 10, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Romney is a coward to refuse more debates. He needs more exposure, not less.

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Once again, reality outdoes The Onion.

Typhonsentra on April 10, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Bouncing checks? How embarrassing is that?

JPeterman on April 10, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Please support Ron Paul, he tried to warn us all about the harm Freddie Mac was doing to our economy while Newt was helping them get away with it. Ron Paul is the better man.

FloatingRock on April 10, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Mitt Romney shifts focus to Obama

“Barack Obowma is a really nice guy…

… he is just in a little over his head.” - Mittens

“… I want to focus on the issues and Barack Obama.” – Newt

“Obama Is Most Dangerous President in American History”
– Newt

Seven Percent Solution on April 10, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Newt has become a joke. He should have quit while he was behind.

ghostwriter on April 10, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Romney is a coward to refuse more debates. He needs more exposure, not less.

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I agree completely. What could possibly be a legitimate reason for refusing a debate? Entitlement?

sleepingiantsup on April 10, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Romney is a coward to refuse more debates. He needs more exposure, not less.

Newt doesn’t want a debate. He wants a six hour cage match

gerrym51 on April 10, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I’d rather vote for Newt than Sanitarium, but I would vote for a rabid GOP dog over the scum-sucking maggot O’Bozo.

Sad to see that Santy’s character flaws are only growing worse as he exits the race. Maybe his supporters won’t suffer the indignity of having him campaign for Romney, after all?

Jaibones on April 10, 2012 at 9:30 PM

There are no US tanks in Baghdad.

NickDeringer on April 10, 2012 at 9:30 PM

HONEYMOONS IN SPACE

gerrym51 on April 10, 2012 at 9:20 PM

You and blue gills?

Congratulations, and my sympathy’s.

cozmo on April 10, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Newt doesn’t want a debate. He wants a six hour cage match

gerrym51 on April 10, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Works for me!

sleepingiantsup on April 10, 2012 at 9:31 PM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM

LOL!- You deserve a piece of the cream puff cake I made for Easter.

Night Owl on April 10, 2012 at 9:31 PM

LOL!- You deserve a piece of the cream puff cake I made for Easter.

Night Owl on April 10, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Why? Is there some left over? ;-)

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Anybody seen Jailbreak?

kakypat on April 10, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Bear with me: In the WWII battle of Leyte Gulf, a powerful force of Japanese cruisers and battleships surprised a much weaker US force consisting of destroyers and small escort carriers. How this could have been allowed to happen is a matter of heated debate even to this day, but at any rate the US ships were lucky, because just when the Japanese seemed ready to utterly destroy the entire US force, they turned away and retreated, in the mistaken assumption that a powerful US force must be just over the horizon, given the intensity with which the overmatched enemy was fighting them! Even so, losses were heavy on the US side, including several ships sunk.

But legend has it that as the giant Japanese battleship Yamato, the largest in the world, was seen to be turning away, a sailor manning a light gun on one of the little carriers which had been already shot to hell and could not have lasted another 10 minutes, yelled out: “Dammit boys, they’re getting away!!”

Why exactly this story comes to mind reading about Newt, I am not exactly sure…

drunyan8315 on April 10, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Newt: be careful what you wish for… that “sucking sound” you’re hearing is your Chief of Staff/Cabinet Post in the Romney Administration sinking below the horizon and heading for Davey Jones’ Locker…

Khun Joe on April 10, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Not this crap again.

Same old Democrat trolls in here saying the same old crap. Jeez, guys, go back to Kos and give it a break. Nobody’s buying your fake “conservative” schtick anymore.

crosspatch on April 10, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Why couldn’t this create a brokered convention? Won’t Newt be favored in Tx, Ar, Ky, Nc, Sd, Wv?

cpaulus on April 10, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Newt doesn’t want a debate. He wants a six hour cage match

gerrym51 on April 10, 2012 at 9:30 PM

So? That doesn’t mean he’ll get one. It’s finally time for the GOP to show that it is serious about finding solutions to issues. A one-on-one with Mitt is the very best way to do that.

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2012 at 9:37 PM

crosspatch on April 10, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Of course, let’s leave HA to you and your Romney love letters. That would be better, wouldn’t it? It’s so tiresome to have to encounter opinions that differ from yours.

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Why exactly this story comes to mind reading about Newt, I am not exactly sure…

drunyan8315 on April 10, 2012 at 9:33 PM

It happened because Halsey “took the bait” and moved his supporting forces NORTH after the Japanese feint…

See Chester Nimitz’s famous message with the random 3 word ending (assigned by the radio shack) to help with message encoding… “the world wonders”…

Halsey blew his stack over that competely unintention, yet accurate ending…

Between that, and Typhoon COBRA, that’s why Halsey didn’t get his 5th star until AFTER the war was over… barely…

Khun Joe on April 10, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Newt- give the kids back their crack pipe. Ok?

Scotsman on April 10, 2012 at 9:38 PM

sleepingiantsup on April 10, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Ummm…. How about because he’s won, and Gingrich isn’t worth his time?

ghostwriter on April 10, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Khun Joe on April 10, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I think Newt is trying to help Romney by spoiling it for Ron Paul by keeping the not-Romney vote divided so Romney won’t mind.

FloatingRock on April 10, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Ummm…. How about because he’s won, and Gingrich isn’t worth his time?

ghostwriter on April 10, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Nope. Try again?

sleepingiantsup on April 10, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Why? Is there some left over? ;-)

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Yes there is, I think. I had to leave it at my parents house because once I put the whipped cream and chocolate sauce on top, putting saran wrap on top would have ruined it. But my dad’s retired and bored, so if you are only as far as Ohio, he may be willing to drive you out a piece…

Night Owl on April 10, 2012 at 9:41 PM

What stunning bad luck that with so many of us on this site, as sophisticated, honest, articulate, conservative, generous, full of love for our country, and prescient as we are, not a single one of us stepped up and won the Republican nomination. Not only that, but the Republicans failed to field candidates worthy of our time. What a shame.

GaltBlvnAtty on April 10, 2012 at 9:42 PM

so if you are only as far as Ohio, he may be willing to drive you out a piece…

Night Owl on April 10, 2012 at 9:41 PM

It’s Tuesday already, are you sure there’s still some left?

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 9:42 PM

bluegill on April 10, 2012 at 9:20 PM

After a disappointing showing on Super Tuesday, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney announced that he has suspended his presidential campaign.

[snip]

During his address, Romney did not endorse McCain or mention former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee at all. Source

#War

Flora Duh on April 10, 2012 at 9:42 PM

AP, the only ones delusional are those who equate Romneys political ability with that of Gingrich. Only someone boinked in the head could believe Romney will be sucessful in a debate against Obama. Gingrich has the ability to keep the focus on Obama’s record. If you need a reference, just compare their performances at the past debates. Gingrich’s knowledge of history and politics is far and away beyond that of Romney. Fact is Romney will probably not be able to defeat Obama in the election as he just does not have the firepower. Gingrich, on the otherhand will make Obama look like the child that he is. A marxist child but a child just the same.

Zelsdorf Ragshaft on April 10, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Well, THERE’S your problem.

Myron Falwell on April 10, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Romney is a coward to refuse more debates. He needs more exposure, not less.

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Romney needs more hiney handed back to him, not less.

The Nerve on April 10, 2012 at 9:43 PM

If Newt can come up with $500 and not bounce a check.

Newt: a disorganized and dysfunctional person running a disorganized and dysfunctional campaign into third place and 4.5 millions dollars in debt.

Newt’s health care consulting group declared bankruptcy with 190 millions dollars debt.

Newt, wait till your creditors get you one on one.

galtani on April 10, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Newt promises to hit Romney in the elbow with his eye several more times before this is over.

Tom Servo on April 10, 2012 at 9:45 PM

sleepingiantsup on April 10, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Oh, I don’t know… boredom?

MrX on April 10, 2012 at 9:46 PM

What an embarrassment.

He’ll never be a serious political figure again after this flameout.

WisCon on April 10, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Newt just wants an audience. Romney should buy him a 30 minute spot on cable and let him rip, then negotiate a dignified departure.

DrStock on April 10, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Hang in there and twist slowly in the wind, Newt!!

galtani on April 10, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I wonder how many voters who were JUST beginning to think they had to start accepting the Romney thing might just find that, in fact, they don’t….

sleepingiantsup on April 10, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Hang In there Newt

…MSNBC will be calling you to fill their resident gop whore gig on their shows in 5……4…..3…..

Newt…….you are a ego-maniac, go friggin away.

PappyD61 on April 10, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Newt may be prone to chasing windmills, and at first, I was thinking he was just beclowning himself with this kind of one-on-one talk. But then I wonder if he really is just trying to apply pressure to Romney to extract as much from Romney as he can for ending his campaign–like retiring his huge debt, agreeing to certain campaign ideas, a position within the admin, etc.

BryanS on April 10, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Newt, wait till your creditors get you one on one.

galtani on April 10, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Typo, Newt;s consulting group is only 10 millions dollars in the hole. Someone you really want to run the economy though.

galtani on April 10, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Newt is even more delusional than Obama and the LSM.

wildcat72 on April 10, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I dunno, I am trying to figure out why I have to give so much information to Donate to Newt that I set myself up as a target of SEIU and Black Panther attacks? Is this the same level of information needed to donate to everyone else?

astonerii on April 10, 2012 at 9:50 PM

bluegill on April 10, 2012 at 9:20 PM

[snip]

#War

Flora Duh on April 10, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Wow. What a classless jerk that Mitt Romney was. Lookie. Even a cite, too!

Always a pleasure, Flora Duh.

kim roy on April 10, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Unprincipled, vindictive little man, typical fat bully; Gingrich!

dmann on April 10, 2012 at 9:51 PM

It’s Tuesday already, are you sure there’s still some left?

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 9:42 PM

There is a good chance. My sister made an angel food cake and a Texas sheet cake. My dessert was unauthorized because I had never made it before so I didn’t tell anyone just in case it didn’t turn out. So it’s just my parents and three cakes…

Night Owl on April 10, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Newt versus Romney… would love to see that debate! Consider it a preview of the Newt vs Obama debate! Go Newt!

joe_doufu on April 10, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Why can’t the moderate and middle left liberals fight to change the democrat party instead of co-opting what should be a more conservative GOP? Until Romney reaches out and starts kissing some Sarah Palin butt, there will be room for Newt.

mike_NC9 on April 10, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Newt, get help. Your check for the Utah primary (like you had a chance) bounced. What a metaphor.

Santorum and Mitt are making a deal soon. Mitt pays off Rick’s debt, perhaps offers him a position in the Romney administration, and Rick pledges his delegates to Mitt. It’s over.

You are a sad little rotund man, Newt.

Philly on April 10, 2012 at 9:54 PM

He is only staying in the race for attention! This is getting annoying… He has no chance of winning yet he is in denial. I do not like romney but still, he is going to be the nominee, I admit!

Sachiko on April 10, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Romney is a coward to refuse more debates. He needs more exposure, not less.

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Mitt gets to call the shots now, not Newt. That’s not called cowardice, that’s called being in control.

Priscilla on April 10, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Hang in there Newt!

(at least until April 24th, since it will be my first chance to actually have a choice in a primary!)

Night Owl on April 10, 2012 at 9:55 PM

and there may be a debate [...] between Romney and me.

He really is delusional.

RadClown on April 10, 2012 at 9:56 PM

when you have a commanding position you don’t help your opponent.

Newt needs debates for the nomination Mitt doesn’t

gerrym51 on April 10, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Priscilla on April 10, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I see, that’s what matters to you and to him. Control. This country’s future be damned, at least Mitt gets to call the shots.

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Ummm…. How about because he’s won, and Gingrich isn’t worth his time?

ghostwriter on April 10, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Nope. Try again?

sleepingiantsup on April 10, 2012 at 9:40 PM

ghostwriter on April 10, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I’m voting for Newt in the Texas primary

thedevilinside on April 10, 2012 at 9:59 PM

when you have a commanding position you don’t help your opponent.

Newt needs debates for the nomination Mitt doesn’t

gerrym51 on April 10, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Right. Because allowing the people to evaluate Romney one on one, with THE ONLY OTHER CANDIDATE STILL STANDING, would not be in Romney’s best interest. There’s the person who will put the best interest of the country first.

sleepingiantsup on April 10, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Gingrich: I’ve finally got Romney one on one

Sure, Champ.

Reminds me of Binny’s famous last words about a year ago: “I’ve finally got a Navy SEAL one on one!”

Good luck there, Pal.

Bruno Strozek on April 10, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I’m not sure if those writing in support of Newt are serious. Newt has not been a factor in a long, long time. When Santorum & Romney ignored MD and Newt spent the week there as it is was close to home, he still lost to Romney by almost 40 point and Santorum doubled Newt’s votes.

Jindal, Scott and other came out in support of Mitt.

Santorum’s Super PAC backer said he will support Mitt.

The RNC is partnering with Romney for fund raisers.

Newt is broke and has less of staff than before.

Mitt’s website has anti-Obama information up and he has e-mails and mailers focusing solely on the president.

There is no chance of a brokered convention where Newt could win.

Newt proved the Peter Principle and should just pipe down now while has a chance at salvaging his career.

jonkk on April 10, 2012 at 10:00 PM

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Demanding debates is an ineffectual loser’s ploy. It always has been.

ghostwriter on April 10, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Romney can’t afford to let Ron Paul consolodate the not-Romney vote because polls show that while he may not be the favorite of Republican primary voters, he actually has the best shot against Obama. If the not-Romney vote consolidates behind Ron Paul then I thin the same thing is true against Romney, who is basically the same as Obama in a political sense, even though he has a different personal story. If Ron Paul get’s the not-Romney vote, Romney could still lose.

That’s why Newt is trying to run interference even though he is already out of the race. At some point if Santorum and Romney come to terms then Santorum will probably try to help Newt keep the not-Romney vote divided as well.

FloatingRock on April 10, 2012 at 10:00 PM

kim roy on April 10, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I can’t believe that after all this time the gilled one still hasn’t learned to look both ways before stepping off the curb IYKWIM.

Flora Duh on April 10, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Breaking News! Romney campaign shock QOTD: Newt had an affair!!!

mike_NC9 on April 10, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Gingrich: I’ve finally got Romney one on one

Psst… Ron Paul can hear you. Or, maybe not. Huh.

Fallon on April 10, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Hang in there Newt. That Tiffany’s bill ain’t gonna pay itself. And you know the wife ain’t no low rent. Hang in there Newt, well until falsenews offers you your own time spot. Hang in there Newt, you don’t want to have to go back to lobbying do you? Hang in there Newt.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Pretty good encapsulation of how conservatives feel about Mitt.

Bitter Clinger on April 10, 2012 at 10:03 PM

You hang the hell in there, Newtronium!!! Dont give up the ship!!! We have just begun to fight, and all that…

You know what I mean, dammit…dont let Mittens get away with this. And dont pull some pansy-ass, hand holding, lets just chat b.s…you get in there and light s#!t up!!!

BTW…I am George Zimmerman.

MooCowBang on April 10, 2012 at 10:03 PM

He just milking all the TruConservatives ™ to help him pay off his campaign debts.

John the Libertarian on April 10, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I know: In order to give Newty a fiar shot, Romney should blow his entire campaign war chest on strip clubs, he should berate mothers with babies, and he should commit to debating gingrich as many times as he has to until Gingrich finally wins a debate. Otherwise, he is a coward. /

ghostwriter on April 10, 2012 at 10:03 PM

dirtseller on April 10, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Name 1 untruth.

Swerve22 on April 10, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Santorum has sounded a lot like Ron Paul in recent months, claiming to be a champion of the freedom and liberty and the Constitution, now I guess we’ll see if that’s true. does he endorse the only other candidate left in the race that is a champion of freedom and liberty or does he endorse Romney? This will be an interesting test that should reveal to a lot of Santorum supporters whether or not he is authentic or a fake.

For Newt we already know the answer, he is a fake.

FloatingRock on April 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Breaking News! Romney campaign shock QOTD: Newt had an affair!!!

mike_NC9 on April 10, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I really hope that they weren’t stupid enough to go there today.

ghostwriter on April 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Someone you really want to run the economy though.

galtani on April 10, 2012 at 9:49 PM

President doesn’t “run the economy”, numbnuts.

Daikokuco on April 10, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Nobody’s buying your fake “conservative” schtick anymore.
crosspatch on April 10, 2012 at 9:34 PM