Video: Hey, who wants to cast Eric Holder’s ballot?

posted at 4:25 pm on April 9, 2012 by Allahpundit

In case you missed it at Breitbart.com this morning, an ingenious stunt from James O’Keefe and Project Veritas. Note that there’s no actual fraud committed here. There could have been if the impersonator had followed through, but when it came time to sign Holder’s name in the registrar’s book, that was his cue to bail out in the guise of going back to the car to get his ID — which, of course, the registrar helpfully reminded him that he didn’t need. An unnamed federal official confirmed for NBC News that there’s no illegality unless and until someone else’s name is signed to obtain the ballot, so bear that in mind for when the inevitable “prosecute O’Keefe” screeching begins.

New York mag argues that there probably aren’t many cases of impostors taking the time to research another person’s name and address and then risking prison to obtain a ballot fraudulently. Maybe not, but I don’t think O’Keefe is claiming otherwise. The point is to show, in the most vividly ridiculous way possible, how a mundane practice and mainstay of American life like presenting photo ID magically disappears in the context of elections. There are, after all, potential solutions to the problems of voters without ID that don’t require stupidly handing over a ballot in someone else’s name on the say-so of the person requesting it. Exit quotation from a whiny DOJ official: “It’s no coincidence that these so-called examples of rampant voter fraud consistently turn out to be manufactured ones.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I didn’t see anyone here complaining that the republican primary voters weren’t asked to provide IDs when casting their votes. Pathetic…

Roy, never underestimate the Barack Hussein Obama voter of 2012. They’re all capable of being the next tard4life. They just have to step up and want it! Our New Yorker seems to have the right stuff for just that.

MNHawk on April 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I had to show my driver’s license, it is put through a magnetic strip slide like a credit card every time I vote.

Cindy Munford on April 9, 2012 at 4:52 PM

You in Florida? That’s how we do it down here. I voted in Naples in 2010, and that’s also how they check to see if you’re a registered voter.

joejm65 on April 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Uppereastside on April 9, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Tell us again how vote/voter fraud is a myth, and that the massive Democrat vote/voter fraud in Chicago in 1960 never happened.

Del Dolemonte on April 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Where is this genius electorate of which you speak?

Mitchell Heisman on April 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM

O’bama won 70% of the high school dropout vote in 2008. No other candidate had ever done that before in US History.

A Proud Achievement for the Democrats, no?

Del Dolemonte on April 9, 2012 at 5:02 PM

I was listening to some lefty talk radio show a few weeks ago that was haranguing about Voter ID laws and “nonexistent” voter fraud. Within a half hour they got three calls from people who said someone had voted for them or a relative. I was laughing my head off.

rockmom on April 9, 2012 at 5:02 PM

I wanna be Maxine Waters! ‘Cause I’m sassy like that.

SouthernGent on April 9, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Can’t watch the video at work, so I’ll just have to catch it tonight on the NBC Nightly News™.

Jeffster on April 9, 2012 at 5:05 PM

From the look of horror in the eyes of the person signing me off one would have thought I threatened to shoot him.

enginemike on April 9, 2012 at 4:41 PM

In Virginia, polling place officials request an ID before you are given a ballot and your name is then marked off the poll list with a straight-edge and pen. I am aware that each state/commonwealth institutes its own rules, however.

ExpressoBold on April 9, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Illegal aliens are voting in Florida: Illegal Alien Mass Voter Fraud Discovered in Florida

slickwillie2001 on April 9, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I wanna be Maxine Waters! ‘Cause I’m sassy like that.

SouthernGent on April 9, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Dude! Go for it all. Frederica Wilson defines sassy.

And if you blank on her name just enter DEMOCRAT REPRESENTATIVE HATS into google. First entry. :-)

MNHawk on April 9, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I posted this earlier in the Headlines thread

December, 2011:

The state chairman of Indiana’s Democratic Party resigned Monday as a probe of election fraud in the 2008 Democratic presidential primary widened.

State law requires a presidential candidate to gather 500 valid signatures in each county to qualify for the ballot. Barack Obama may not have met it. Investigators think 150 of the 534 signatures the Obama campaign turned in for St. Joseph County may have been forged.

Yet Democrats say that measures to guard against vote fraud are racist Republican plots to disenfranchise minority voters.

Former Democratic Rep. Artur Davis, who is black, said vote fraud is rampant in African-American districts like his in Alabama.

“The most aggressive contemporary voter suppression in the African-American community is the wholesale manufacture of ballots at the polls and absentee, in parts of the Black Belt,” Mr. Davis said. “Voting the names of the dead, and the nonexistent, and the too mentally impaired to function cancels out the votes of citizens who are exercising their rights.”

In Georgia, black voter turnout for the midterm election in 2006 was 42.9 percent. After Georgia passed photo ID, black turnout in the 2010 midterm rose to 50.4 percent. Black turnout also rose in Indiana and Mississippi after photo IDs were required.

“Concerns about voter identification laws affecting turnout are much ado about nothing,” concluded researchers at the universities of Delaware and Nebraska after examining election data from 2000 through 2006.

This year there have been investigations, indictments or convictions for vote fraud in California, Texas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina and Maryland. In all but one case, the alleged fraudsters were Democrats.

Yep, no such thing as Democrat Vote/Voter Fraud.

Del Dolemonte on April 9, 2012 at 5:10 PM

“I’ll be back faster than you can say ‘furious’”.

I hope this phrase catches fire and is used mockingly until the end of time itself…

Seven Percent Solution on April 9, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Michigan has had a voter ID law for nearly 20 years. In fact when I voted in the Feb. 28 primary, the poll worker scanned my driver’s license online to ensure it was valid.

To make a long story short, there have been no problems in Michigan even though there are (unconfirmed) rumors that a large number of minorities reside in Detroit and Flint.

If voter ID can work in Michigan, it can work anywhere

bw222 on April 9, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I like showing my ID to vote. I use my passport.

Bmore on April 9, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I wouldn’t necessarily advocate this, but I GUARANTEE you if conservatives started engaging in voter fraud, the system would finally get fixed. Conservative activists could find places where it’s a slap on the wrist to “test” they system.

But as long as this swings one way, the Democrats see absolutely no incentive to “cave” on it, despite the fact that ID Voter laws enjoy around 80% approval.

The next Republican Congress should tie Voter ID laws to highway funding.

BradTank on April 9, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Uppereastside on April 9, 2012 at 4:37 PM

In Michigan, and I presume other states with voter ID, they were.

bw222 on April 9, 2012 at 5:19 PM

In Michigan, and I presume other states with voter ID, they were.

bw222 on April 9, 2012 at 5:19 PM

In Ohio we have to show a driver’s license or state-issued I.D. or no ballot.

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 5:22 PM

That’s the job of community organizers.

pearson on April 9, 2012 at 5:26 PM

The commission that Jimmy Carter co-chaired called voter identification one of “five pillars” that would “build confidence” in the integrity of federal elections.

The NAACP, Voter ID Laws, the UN, and Jimmy Carter

Want evidence of election and voter fraud? Here’s some evidence for you:

Every Vote Counts, But Some Votes Count More Than Others…Especially If They Are Cast For Democrats

In 2008, the Supreme Court in Crawford v. Marion County Election Board, 553 U.S. 181, upheld an Indiana law requiring voters to provide photo IDs did not violate the Constitution of the United States by a vote of 6-3. The majority opinion was written by uber-liberal, John Paul Stevens.

Resist We Much on April 9, 2012 at 5:26 PM

You’ve got to know when to Holder’em and know when to Folder’em!

Red Meat on April 9, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Uppereastside on April 9, 2012 at 4:37 PM

If you didn’t see anyone here complain about it when they went to vote, you weren’t paying any attention. All of the O’keefe videos were taken at Republican primaries.

But that’s par for the course for folks like you – you only look long enough to confirm your bias. And if you do happen to find something contrary, you pretend it never existed.

JeffWeimer on April 9, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Anyone want to take bets if any of the national news networks touch this story tonite?

karenhasfreedom on April 9, 2012 at 5:30 PM

What a feeble response by the NY Mag.

They’re not a lot of instances?

How would you know unless you did an investigation?

The ones they’re getting away with are the ones you don’t know about.

itsspideyman on April 9, 2012 at 5:33 PM

A Proud Achievement for the Democrats, no?

Del Dolemonte on April 9, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Interestingly Gallup published the results of a survey involving media trust (or lack thereof) about a year ago. It found that approximately 70% of respondents either have little trust of the media or totally distrust the media.

It also found that those most likely to trust the media were the very liberal and the least educated. There is a correlation.

bw222 on April 9, 2012 at 5:36 PM

In Michigan, and I presume other states with voter ID, they were.

bw222 on April 9, 2012 at 5:19 PM

When I vote in Michigan they ask for my ID and I just say, “I’m a white Republican.” They then say I don’t have to show my ID and hand me a second ballot.

NotCoach on April 9, 2012 at 5:36 PM

a) did TheRealHolder ever show-up to vote?
b) how many times?

CaveatEmpty on April 9, 2012 at 5:37 PM

karenhasfreedom on April 9, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Do a “Google” and you’ll find that you are right although, to its credit, Yahoo News picked up thye story from the Daily Caller.

bw222 on April 9, 2012 at 5:40 PM

NotCoach on April 9, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Niiiice. And they give you guys free doughnuts up there too, right? In those special ‘Privilege Lounges?’ Sigh. I wish we would get those, too.

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 5:40 PM

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Unfortunately they were out of doughnuts. I was offered the opportunity to administer 50 lashes upon a poll worker of my choice as compensation, but I needed to get back to work so I took a rain check.

NotCoach on April 9, 2012 at 5:44 PM

NotCoach on April 9, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Sweet.

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Michael and Upper strangely silent.

CW on April 9, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Let the Spin-Cycle begin!

TimBuk3 on April 9, 2012 at 5:54 PM

wow…

the trolls usually stick to the yahoo finance boards (not moderated)…L4L got the boot here today, I recognize coach’s style also (hi Chester).

it would be interesting to find out who is paying the bills.

the whole voter ID issue is a joke. whether fraud exists or doesn’t, it’s time to give up the patch-work electorate systems we have so we can lose the finger-pointing and concentrate instead on why a person won or lost.

teejk on April 9, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Schadenfreude on April 9, 2012 at 4:44 PM

That statement isn’t going to fly. This is so blatant it can’t be ignored. Nor could a list of all the current reports on election / voter fraud.

dogsoldier on April 9, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Akzed on April 9, 2012 at 4:30 PM

…Thanks! (the link too!)

KOOLAID2 on April 9, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I wanna be Maxine Waters! ‘Cause I’m sassy like that.
SouthernGent on April 9, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I don’t know you, but really who could fake that level of stupid?

txhsmom on April 9, 2012 at 6:09 PM

FTA”Sixteen small counties across Texas appear to have more registered voters on their rolls as of 2010 than qualified citizens of voting age – a phenomenon prompting conservative Washington, D.C., watchdog group to question whether the “overcounts” could raise the potential for election fraud.”

dogsoldier on April 9, 2012 at 6:27 PM

“New York mag argues that there probably aren’t many cases of impostors taking the time to research another person’s name and address and then risking prison to obtain a ballot fraudulently.”

Secondly, most individuals probably don’t have the time and dedication to consistently affect election outcomes, but there are taxpayer-funded organizations that not only have the time, but specialize in arranging such acts. So yet another liberal media outlet throws its intellectual honesty out the window for “the cause”.

stout77 on April 9, 2012 at 6:31 PM

HA!

Excellent way to go about making the point. Well done.

alchemist19 on April 9, 2012 at 6:40 PM

L4L got the boot here today,

Which thread?

JeffWeimer on April 9, 2012 at 6:41 PM

First of all, of course that is their argument – knee-jerk and without any proof except for the editor’s perceived likelihood of such acts..

stout77 on April 9, 2012 at 6:31 PM

I’ve read this type of stuff and they reference some study or other to prove their point. It would be interesting to see how valid their study is. It would also be interesting to see if it is actually a study or something that references other studies which aren’t studies either. I wouldn’t be surprised by the later.

thuja on April 9, 2012 at 6:41 PM

If voter fraud tended to favor Republicans instead of Democrats, we’d all have to endure a retinal scan cavity search to cast a ballot.

Kataklysmic on April 9, 2012 at 4:33 PM

FIFY

Moose Drool on April 9, 2012 at 6:44 PM

L4L got the boot here today,

Which thread?

JeffWeimer on April 9, 2012 at 6:41 PM

The Chaffetz fast and furious thread.

midgeorgian on April 9, 2012 at 6:46 PM

L4L got the boot here today,

Which thread?

JeffWeimer on April 9, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Fast and Furious, hidden witness. Only she want to talk nonsense instead. Ed say “you go now!”

arnold ziffel on April 9, 2012 at 6:47 PM

NotCoach on April 9, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Not in Wayne County.

bw222 on April 9, 2012 at 6:49 PM

To get on a plane to safeguard the lives of hundreds, you need a 3-D body scan.

To vote, in order to safeguard the Nation, you don’t need a thing.

Tell you what, put a 3-D body scanner in with the voting booth, and let the airlines figure out security on their own… they already require ID…

ajacksonian on April 9, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Del Dolemonte on April 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Some frightening info and stats about Chicago/Illinois voting at Defend the Vote.

Fallon on April 9, 2012 at 6:54 PM

joejm65 on April 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Yes, sir!

Cindy Munford on April 9, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Oh, no. Democrats NEVER game the process to cast fraudulent votes. How paranoid to even suggest that!

Thanks to O’Keefe for showing how easy it is to commit vote fraud.

WannabeAnglican on April 9, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Del Dolemonte on April 9, 2012 at 5:02 PM

bw222 on April 9, 2012 at 5:36 PM

BTW the 70% national figure I got from MSNBC 2008 exit polling, but they apparently were ashamed of the result so magically scrubbed their website a year or so ago. I still have the original screen caps someplace.

The CNN 2008 exit polling numbers, which are still up, have O’bama tying the previous alltime record of 61% set by Algore in 2000, but their state by state breakdown showed at least 1 state, Florida, where O’bama got 70% of the HS dropout vote.

Funny how we never heard this particular stat after the 2008 election. Nope, all the Democrat Media told us was how O’bama handily won the votes of those folks with Advanced Degrees.

Del Dolemonte on April 9, 2012 at 7:19 PM

L4L got the boot here today,

Which thread?

JeffWeimer on April 9, 2012 at 6:41 PM

please don’t tell us that once booted it only applies to that thread…help us Ed

teejk on April 9, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Michael and Upper strangely silent.

CW on April 9, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Remember “Norman”, Harry Mudd’s neurotic Leftist android from the original “Star Trek” series?

Like him, these two “are not programmed to respond in that Area.”

Del Dolemonte on April 9, 2012 at 7:23 PM

The DOJ will now prosecute James O’Keefe for impersonating a black man. And that’s racist. So that makes it a hate crime. And then the Black Panthers, the Congressional Black Caucus, the N double A CP and ….

/Heh. Good on you, O’Keefe!

Breitbart is Here.

Key West Reader on April 9, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Caught it this morning on Breitbart.

absolutely HI-FRIGGIN’-LARIOUS!!

For Part II he should vote for a dead guy.

Tim_CA on April 9, 2012 at 7:37 PM

I wanna be Maxine Waters! ‘Cause I’m sassy like that.

SouthernGent on April 9, 2012 at 5:05 PM

lmfao

Tim_CA on April 9, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Prior work by Howard on this issue here.

DanaLynn on April 9, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Truth To Power,

O’Keefe is on his way to being a National Treasure!!

canopfor on April 9, 2012 at 7:57 PM

I love it! “I’ll be back faster than you can say furious!”

jeffn21 on April 9, 2012 at 7:58 PM

“I’ll be back faster than you can say ‘furious’”.

Seven Percent Solution on April 9, 2012 at 5:14 PM

My favorite line from the video… Now that you mention it I think I’ll try tossing it around ‘liberally’ for a while and see if I get any reactions.

RalphyBoy on April 9, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Here in Ontario Canada,we get a card in the mail,prior to said
election,with your name and address,and what polling station to
go to.

Then,at the polling station YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CARD,then,they
look it up on their records,and you show your PICTURE ID,a
HealthCard,or Driver Licence is good to go,they take your card,
strike your name off,and hand you a ballot!!

All ballots are paper,with an O at the end,you X that circle,
and put it in the locked box,that YOU MUST DO!

Done,Fraud overted.Untill the US adopts this style,the Left will continue to STEAL ELECTIONS!!

canopfor on April 9, 2012 at 8:04 PM

canopfor on April 9, 2012 at 8:04 PM

The only fact that can be derived from that process is that aren’t any minorities in Canada, otherwise we would be hearing about how overwhelmingly disenfranchised they are, ay?

BobMbx on April 9, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I guess Eric Holder won’t mind if someone beats him to the polls in November and votes for Romney in his place. His name will already be marked as having voted. “No vote fer chu, Mr Attorney General!”

Nothing to see here, people, move along. Eric Holder will not have been disenfranchised. Just like Iran is “just a tiny country,” voter/election fraud is “just a tiny problem, if it is a problem at all.”

Resist We Much on April 9, 2012 at 8:18 PM

canopfor on April 9, 2012 at 8:04 PM
————————————-

BobMbx on April 9, 2012 at 8:10 PM

BobMbx:Ya,I hear ya,I think somewhere along the line,someone had
the bright idea,to make it fair for everyone.If the Liberals
in my country where more devious than the US ones,it probabl
y would of been contested and changed.You have a good point
!

canopfor on April 9, 2012 at 8:47 PM

2 words regarding voter fraud-
AL FRANKEN

redridinghood on April 9, 2012 at 8:52 PM

A couple years ago I watched a Mexican fellow complete his application for a drivers license at the local sec of state’s office. He barely spoke english. The clerk completed the form for him asking if he wanted to register to vote. He said no so she did not check the box.

By asking him, she made it very easy for the fellow to take a leap and say yes. The ones who had no trouble filling out the form would not be asked, only the ones who could not complete the form.

Motor voter is set up to facilitate false voter registrations,and to me it was obvious the clerk was working the system

What else is new in these days of corruption

entagor on April 9, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Uppereastside on April 9, 2012 at 4:37 PM

What? We’re upset that NO ONE’S asked to provide ID when voting. R or D primary, it doesn’t matter. In fact, I imagine we’d prefer getting to vote in Dem primaries without our IDs, so I have no idea what your point is.

Esthier on April 9, 2012 at 9:05 PM

PRICELESS!!

WillieD on April 9, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Another Democrat Fraud Attempt was thwarted in Florida in the 2000 Presidential Recount; a Paid Group of Republican Thugs in penny loafers and leisure suits successfully shut down the Miami-Dade “recount”; this happened after those “counting the votes” tried to move the “counting” to a back room with no election observers.

If you have any doubts that many Democrats are still living in the year 2000, just Google “Brooks Brothers Riot”.

316,000 results, with 2 of the top 5 results being youtube videos of Rachel Madcow talking about the story 9 years after the fact.

Del Dolemonte on April 9, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Jeffster on April 9, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I don’t expect any of the broadcast networks to cover this, until it becomes a major cluster.

But I have watched Special Report, O’Reilly (Laura Ingraham filling in) and so far about 30 mins into Hannity…and nothing????

ccrosby on April 9, 2012 at 9:37 PM

You know who else is very quiet CW?

Bmore on April 9, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Pathetic…

Uppereastside on April 9, 2012 at 4:37 PM

States the obvious. No need for me to add to that.

Bmore on April 9, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I have to admit, it is QUIET on all fronts on this one (as far as media goes). Why?

This is exactly what Breitbart spoke about, lived for..

OK I can’t pretend I know what Breitbart lived for, but after hearing him speak, I’m pretty sure this would be on the list…

Why the silence? It’s driving me crazy!!

ccrosby on April 9, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I’m wondering how many dozen times sleazy Eric Holder voted that day…with his complete knowledge and consent. If he voted earlier that day someone at least knew Holder already had “voted” or that if he showed up later that day he and they would know at that time of his second (or thousandth) ballot cast.

viking01 on April 9, 2012 at 10:25 PM

viking01 on April 9, 2012 at 10:25 PM

How many times, across how many cities, counties, states, does this crap happen?

If we don’t start calling this out, we get what we deserve.

By “We” I mean freedom loving Americans. I’d like to think that’s all of us, but unfortunately it does not appear that way…

ccrosby on April 9, 2012 at 10:57 PM

ccrosby on April 9, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I believe it was election night 2004 where Thune was opposing the Democrat and it was fascinating (in a way which would make the Founders puke) by how long it took for the returns from (IIRC) the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation to finally come through once the Dems had figured out how many “votes” were needed to squeak their varmint through.

It was obvious fraud on a scale which would make Christine Gregoire, the Sanchez (who “beat” Bob Dornan), Huey P. Long and Al Franken proud.

viking01 on April 9, 2012 at 11:08 PM

That was EPIC.

ChicagoJewishGuy on April 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM

viking01 on April 9, 2012 at 11:08 PM

That was EPIC.

ChicagoJewishGuy on April 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM

My point exactly! This seems like a total hammer to pound the left with…but silence.

Is there some consternation that what they did was illegal?

Well Duh! That’s what happens when people pretend to be who they are not at a polling place.

He did not take the ballot, in fact he had to practically force the ballot back into to poll volunteer hands, so what’s the problem?

ccrosby on April 9, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Guess I’m going to have to wait for RedEye in order to see any coverage of this.

Gutfeld, you’re really going to disappoint me if you don’t have anything to say about this…

ccrosby on April 10, 2012 at 12:14 AM

LOL at 2:08.

I once went to an an urgent care place with my hand bandaged up like 2:08. I could not write out the forms/sign my name. After E-rays etc…2 days later I was in surgery.

F15Mech on April 10, 2012 at 1:55 AM

E-rays = X-rays

F15Mech on April 10, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Bear with me. I have insomnia after a long Southeast Asian trip.

ccrosby on April 10, 2012 at 12:14 AM

This event isn’t being covered?

While our AG fights voter ID laws history shows corruption of another sort.

Attorney General Holder “don’t know much about History.”

Chicago election officials were jailed in 1962 over misconduct in the 1960 elections. And President Nixon was a crook. Just ask any Community College student. Then Google it.

Did things change?

“…But in the Illinois gubernatorial election in 1982, 100,000 votes cast in Chicago — 10 percent of the total — were fraudulent, the U.S. attorney there estimated.” Source: http://old.post-gazette.com/pg/11352/1197406-373-0.stm

Read more: http://old.post-gazette.com/pg/11352/1197406-373-0.stm#ixzz1rc78LS7K

Remember the Dallas Cowboys registering their offensive line in Nevada? That was in 2008 and Juan McLame never made an issue of it. Source: http://www.lvrj.com/news/30613864.html

How about a story titled: Mass Illegal Alien Voter Fraud Uncovered in Florida

You never heard of that, either. Well, in fairness, it happened way back in April of 2012!

Source: http://standwitharizona.com/blog/2012/04/04/mass-illegal-alien-voter-fraud-uncovered-in-florida/

IlikedAUH2O on April 10, 2012 at 2:02 AM

IF the DoJ pursues this as possible voter fraud, how do they prove the guy who asked for Holder’s ballot IS NOT Holder without asking for his I.D.?

gonnjos on April 10, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Why was this removed from the Drudge Report overnight? Possible fake? Does Drudge know something we don’t? Did he capitulate to DOJ pressure?

Just curious. This was the top story on the drudge report when I went to bed last night. I woke up this morning and it’s not there.

bigbeas on April 10, 2012 at 10:03 AM

That screeching is only because the left can’t get around their own position that there is no such thing as voter fraud.

Happy Nomad on April 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Seven Percent Solution on April 9, 2012 at 5:14 PM

See, I read that and was all “Nice work on the Hunger Games references!”

Carry on.

mrsknightley on April 10, 2012 at 10:56 AM

bigbeas on April 10, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Its till on Breitbart. The DoJ responded to the video yesterday. I suspect that drudge found the stock market issues more important.

The economy seems to be melting down. I’ve been spamming Ed with stuff all day.

You can see the original report here: http://www.breitbart.com/

dogsoldier on April 10, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Its till should read “it’s still”.

dogsoldier on April 10, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Speaking of Breitbart, and speaking of voter and vote fraud. we have this amusing story of both in the Blue State of New York:

Breitbart posted this 5 hours ago.

Del Dolemonte on April 10, 2012 at 6:23 PM