Quotes of the day

posted at 10:33 pm on April 9, 2012 by Allahpundit

“Mitt Romney’s electoral trouble with women — more precisely with college-educated women — is real enough. Recent polling has Romney trailing President Obama by 18 points among this group in Ohio, with similar gaps in other battleground states…

“In 2000, George W. Bush campaigned — in both the primaries and the general election — on increasing the quality of education for poor children, on humane immigration reform and on expanding care by faith-based organizations for the addicted and homeless. These issues were personally important to Bush. They also signaled to independents and women that he could think beyond normal ideological boundaries. This form of ‘compassionate conservatism’ is now broadly reviled among conservatives. The need for an analogous agenda, whatever it is called, remains unchanged. To secure a decent shot at this election, Romney will need to offer some positive vision for the common good…

“One of the best ways to appeal to women — and to humans, for that matter — is to show some humanity.”

***

“For all the analysis of Mitt Romney’s struggle to attract female voters, little has been made of the other gender gap — President Obama’s difficulty in attracting male voters

“There are historical trends to consider — women have favored Democrats and men Republicans for decades.

“In this particular race, dissatisfaction with Obama runs deeper among men when it comes to issues of the economy and the deficit — issues Romney has tried to make the centerpiece of his campaign platform…

“‘Men are hurting more in this workforce in unemployment than women are,’ said Brad Blakeman, past adviser to former President George W. Bush. ‘Men have left this president because they are unemployed.’”

***

“Anyway, all of the attention on the changing views of women in this age group during the past month might miss a much larger, more important development that has gone largely ignored. Both of Gallup’s national polls and Swing States surveys for USA Today confirm that during the past six months, the more dramatic change in presidential preference has been among men, not women.

“In October, Gallup’s national poll found that Obama led Romney by 14 points among women (54 percent to 40 percent). That margin shrunk only slightly, to 12 points, in March. But among men, Romney’s 16-point advantage in October shrunk to just 3 points in March…

“Clearly, Romney can’t win the White House if he is winning only 40 percent of female voters nationally or 36 percent of female voters from the 10 swing states. But it’s equally true that Romney can’t defeat Obama if the Republican carries men by only 3 points (as he does in Gallup’s most recent national poll) or by a single point (as he does in the most recent Swing States survey).

“Why have we heard so much about female voters and little or nothing about men? I’d guess that it is because the narrative has been set (about the Republican ‘war on women’), so journalists look for data and anecdotes that fit into it.”

***

***

“Meanwhile, she said, the other side of the equation is overlooked: The Democratic Party has a problem with getting a majority of the male vote.

“‘And secondly we talk about the gender gap, the Democrats have — they can’t get men to vote for them,’ she continued. ‘I mean, I assume because Obama won so big, he probably got a majority of the men’s votes, but I didn’t look that up. Other than him, Democrats haven’t gotten the majority of men to vote for them since 1944, other than the 1964 landslide.’”

***

Via the Daily Rushbo.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Lovely, just lovely. You and yours?

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Two. Kinds. Of. CAKE!

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:40 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I hope your Easter was nice..Mine was good..All but that tee shot by Phil Mickelson on No 4 in the Masters..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Well I’m beat, no naps today, it has been a good day in HA land, good night everyone *waves*.
I’ll be back in about 2 or 2 an a half hours if its a normal night………;-)

angrymike on April 10, 2012 at 12:40 AM

The Tea Party was taken over by Ronbots and ended up getting disbanded. Lots of Birchers here as well.
Considering that Lubbock has 2 or 3(small to the best of my knowledge. Could be wrong about the sizes) mosques-it’s fertile territory for the likes of Paul

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Whoa, did not know this! Don’t have any family left in your town, so I don’t get there very often anymore. Wow.

4Grace on April 10, 2012 at 12:41 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Do they call all kinds of soda “Cokes” down there? As in “What kind of Coke do y’all want? We’ve got Pepsi and Root Beer.”

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Is right. FR jumped the shark and became a Ronbot awhile back.
Ron Paul has been endorsed this cycle by David Duke and Don Black.
That is fact.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:36 AM

So, I will let FR speak for himself. Do you care who endorsed who? You changed candidates everyday..may it never reflect on you.
Short Hiatus btw..you never answered me.

bazil9 on April 10, 2012 at 12:41 AM

FloatingRock on April 10, 2012 at 12:37 AM

No. I’m accusing you of supporting a guy who has been endorsed by the founder of Stormfront. He’s also been endorsed by Alex Jones and Jesse VEntura. Both…’gentlemen’ are 9/11 truthers.
Ron Paul is a bad guy-yet you support him anyway.
Why?

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 12:40 AM

LOL It was, frankly, a candy-fueled ruckus interrupted by a relatively quiet interlude during which we attended Mass.

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Night Mike.

bazil9 on April 10, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I don’t know, either. That was just my impression.

jaime on April 10, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I agree with your impression..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Ron Paul is a bad guy-yet you support him anyway.
Why?

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:42 AM

In all fairness, I know a lot of people who are RP supporters and not anti-semitic in the least. They are just more inclined to an isolationist view of foreign policy.

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:44 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Sounds like a great day..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 12:45 AM

bazil9 on April 10, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Rick Perry and Tim Pawlenty were never endorsed by neo-Nazis and racists.
Ron Paul ALWAYS attracts endorsements like that. Google Willis Carto.
He likes Ron Paul too.
Willis Carto thinks that the Holocaust is a big lie.
Ron Paul must have something going on that Black, Duke, and Carto like.
What is that?
Hmmm.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Men are from Mars.

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 12:46 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I never thought she was a troll, just a person with underdeveloped political ideas. terryannonline, too.

I was sort of disappointed because I would hope some people come here to learn something. Testing ideas by argument is one of the best ways to learn, especially if you are good-natured about it.

The only people I spar with are the ones who are provocative.

jaime on April 10, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Lubbock is Ronulan central. Should be high here.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Oh…they’ll be high.

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Night Baz……..;-)

angrymike on April 10, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Nap well angrymike.

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 12:47 AM

No-but I’m starting to ‘think’ in Lubbock-ese. I’ve finally gotten to the point where I’m sayin’ “y’all” more then ‘you guys’. I adore sweet tea and Dickey’s BBQ-but ‘pop’ is still ‘pop’ and I love my Cubbies.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:39 AM

+ 100..Thumbs up..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 12:47 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:41 AM

rofl..That is hilarious!!..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 12:49 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Not here. Every Sunday, the husband has coffee with a few of them. On Saturday-since Sunday was Easter(for him-not me)-he met with them as usual-and they were going on about the neo-con Jews. They were emphasizing the Jewish part. My husband said that they were REALLY pissing him off royally. He’s not a Ronbot. He’s trying to get them out of their brain-washed stupor.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:49 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Twerp.

Go to Rudy’s. Dickey’s is garbage compared to Rudy’s.

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Getalife made some kind of bet, promising if he lost he wouldn’t post at HA again.

When getalife returned, breaking his promise, Ed ushered him out of the door. I had tears rolling down my face I was laughing so hard.

JPeterman on April 10, 2012 at 12:37 AM

HAHA. I didn’t know that part. I remember his final post as getalife- something about not being able to stand the stench of sulfur here and bid us farewell.

Chuck Schick on April 10, 2012 at 12:50 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Yeah. I just ask for a diet Dr. Pepper w/extra ice.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Dickey’s BBQ

yummie.

jaime on April 10, 2012 at 12:50 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I agree with you to a degree but your grouping people. I am a Palinista-not your fave. Stereotype me if you can..bet your wrong.
You don’t like the politics..FR isn’t that, ask him and not me.

bazil9 on April 10, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Sounds like a great day..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 12:45 AM

It was nice. Still finding that Easter grass in strange places, though. And before we know it, it will be the Fourth of July!

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:51 AM

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 12:49 AM

We were gonna go to Rudy’s for my birthday last fall-but ended up @ Dickey’s.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:52 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:49 AM

I can see why you’d be offended, but not everyone has the exact same views. You know that. I’m sure that a lot of people who supported Perry or Newt or Santorum did so out of bigotry against Romney’s Mormonism. I supported them, too but that doesn’t mean it was for the same reason. Quite the contrary.

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Women Venus.

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Oh…they’ll be high.

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 12:46 AM

LOL Bada bing!

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:54 AM

We were gonna go to Rudy’s for my birthday last fall-but ended up @ Dickey’s.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Don’t get me wrong, Dickey’s is still excellent. But I love me some Rudy’s. It’s hard to get bad BBQ down here. You’d almost have to seek it out.

You mentioned Cubbies – so you’re Chicago? I haven’t been in more than a year. I miss Portillo’s.

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 12:54 AM

All right all, you have made what would have been an uneventful Monday much more enjoyable. Good night.

uncommon sense on April 10, 2012 at 12:55 AM

The only people I spar with are the ones who are provocative.

jaime on April 10, 2012 at 12:46 AM

:-) One of the good guys!

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Chuck Schick on April 10, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Ed helped him out the door.

JPeterman on April 10, 2012 at 12:56 AM

uncommon sense on April 10, 2012 at 12:55 AM

‘Night!

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Go to Rudy’s. Dickey’s is garbage compared to Rudy’s.

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 12:49 AM

There are not very many Rudy’s in the metroplex, if I recall.

Spring Creek BBQ is pretty good, too.

jaime on April 10, 2012 at 12:56 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:53 AM

The ones in Chicago were also major Jew-haters and 9/11 truthers.
They’d be out there with their ‘Ask me the truth about 9/11′ shirts and their ‘End the Fed’ signs , shoving their faces in front of the cameras.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Oh…they’ll be high.

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 12:46 AM

LOL Bada bing!

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Thank you, thank you. Take care of your wait staff and try the veal!

I just chuckle at them anymore. Just saw Stossel on Hannity when I wrote that. I respect him so much – and then they get into the “legalize it” crap – just too funny. So many problems and they’re worried about where they’re going to catch their next buzz.

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 12:58 AM

rofl..That is hilarious!!..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 12:49 AM

It’s true! Spent my freshman year of college in beautiful Tennessee. Very confusing first week. I just wanted a Coke! ‘What kind of Coke do you want?’ ‘A Coke-Coke!’ :-D

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:58 AM

There are not very many Rudy’s in the metroplex, if I recall.

Spring Creek BBQ is pretty good, too.

jaime on April 10, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Just opened one in Arlington last year. One up around McKinney too. They’re growing here. Finally. One up in Denton too.

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Like I’ve said before: she was sort of like that older Aunt who was well-meaning but confused. She’d hear things on television and form an opinion but the details would be all mixed-up.

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:39 AM

+ 100..Perfect description of AnninCa!..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Obama second term. Count it.
Thanks Cons.

Slade73 on April 10, 2012 at 1:00 AM

The ones in Chicago were also major Jew-haters and 9/11 truthers.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 12:57 AM

That would definitely be a disturbing thing to see. Why is it easier to believe a grand conspiracy instead of something there is plenty of evidence to support? I never get that part.

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 1:00 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:58 AM

LoLz..:):)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 1:01 AM

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Today(Tuesday) we’ve been in TX a year. When I go back home next month for Spawn’s graduation-I’m only going as far as central Illinois. There’s no Portillo’s. No Argo Tea. No Eli’s Cheesecake. There is an Aurelio’s in Macomb.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:01 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Yes – when I moved there as a a kid I went through that. Everything’s a coke…

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 1:01 AM

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I walked by Rudy’s today. It’s right near the Hooters.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:02 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:01 AM

So it’s kinda like being in Kentucky then? :-)

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 1:02 AM

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 12:58 AM

And unlike most people drinking a glass of wine or a beer, people smoke pot (and take other drugs) do it solely to get high. Why on earth do we want more high people around again? High and hungry, meaning they want to drive somewhere for food. No thank you.

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Good Night uncommon sense.

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I haven’t been in Dallas for a couple of years. I used to spend a lot of time there.

There was a hamburger joint up in Plano called Scotty-(something). Worth the drive from anywhere.

jaime on April 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Mark, son of David, Pryor won’t actively campaign for the obamantion. I guess Pryor is trying to keep from experiencing Blanche Lincoln’s fate…

Gohawgs on April 10, 2012 at 1:04 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Amen, 100% Correct. I am not so prudish that I have never done it or can’t understand it. But it irks me when I see people that should be responsible adults worried about such sophomoric crap. When it becomes THAT important to you, your priorities are completely out of whack.

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Yes – when I moved there as a a kid I went through that. Everything’s a coke…

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I just remember the pitying glances I received when they found out I wasn’t a Baptist. “But honey, you’re going to have to go to Hell!”

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Good night all! I’ve stayed up past my bedtime again… (But it was worth it!) ;-)

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 1:08 AM

jaime on April 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Scotty P’s? Never heard of it before now. Good, huh? (I just looked it up…)

Not the same – but similar – In n’ Out is now in the DFW Jethroplex. The fries taste different here than they do in CA/NV/AZ, though.

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 1:08 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 1:08 AM

‘Nite!

jaime on April 10, 2012 at 1:09 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Yeah – I felt sorry for them because they said they didn’t drink or dance…until I realized they were the drunk ones after every dance.

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 1:09 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Night, Cyndy.
Night, uncommon sense.

4Grace on April 10, 2012 at 1:10 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 1:06 AM

I’m a Jew. Lubbock has the mosques. It has a church of some kind seemingly on every corner…and it has ONE Jewish temple-that has a FEMALE ‘rabbi’..
I do a lot of silent prayer. *sigh*

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Good Night Cyndy, pleasant dreams.

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 1:12 AM

I do a lot of silent prayer. *sigh*

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Yeah – I had to explain what a Jew was to a co-worker once. She didn’t realize that they don’t think Jesus was the son of God. I can still see the look on her face.

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Gohawgs on April 10, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Do you think he will win?..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 1:12 AM

I do a lot of silent prayer. *sigh*

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Isn’t there also a large LDS temple there also?

4Grace on April 10, 2012 at 1:14 AM

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Yep, Scotty P’s, that’s it. Great burgers. Fries, too.

In ‘n Out should be interesting. I’ve only been there once, about 15 years ago in Thousand Oaks, or Newbury Park, somewhere up that way. I was a little hung over and someone took me there for lunch. Said the grease would do me good. I don’t remember it very well.

jaime on April 10, 2012 at 1:14 AM

I can still see the look on her face.

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Did you explain to her that Jesus was a Jew?

jaime on April 10, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I suppose that one “also” would have sufficed.

4Grace on April 10, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Isn’t there also a large LDS temple there also?

4Grace on April 10, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Actually-I think there’s a couple of them.
I’ve been Catholic but I’m returning to Judaism.
The ‘witnessing’ has already started at work.
*sigh*

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:15 AM

jaime on April 10, 2012 at 1:14 AM

I was in Mission Viejo over Christmas/New Year’s and went to In/Out.
Love it. Great Burgers.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:17 AM

Did you explain to her that Jesus was a Jew?

jaime on April 10, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I was too busy helping her pick up her jaw off the floor.

(Reminds me of Meet the Parents – “JC was a Jew, you’re in good company!”)

CycloneCDB on April 10, 2012 at 1:17 AM

cynccook on April 10, 2012 at 1:08 AM

+ 100..I enjoyed it!!..:):)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 1:21 AM

A little down time. Studies have shown that employees who are allowed Internet access are more productive.
Obamaderangementsyndrom on April 9, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Yeah, we used to have a few of those.

Now they are productively collecting unemployment and the boss will be paying more taxes next year because of his increased earnings.

rwenger43 on April 10, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Well, I have some reading to catch up on.
Night, all.

4Grace on April 10, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Give this one a spin..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 1:21 AM

I just LOVE Ramirez!

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Good Night 4Grace.

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 1:27 AM

I just LOVE Ramirez!

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:26 AM

The best! Luckily we are all entitled to his opinions for free. I never miss his mostly daily cartoon.

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Dire: I prefer this one.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Jeff MacNelly was awesome too.
I was sobbing when he died.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Fantasy.

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Hello arnold. What’s new with you?

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Evening sir. I had a dinner break and argument with Mrs. ziffel. She’s locked outside now. And I had to catch up on page two. I didn’t want to be too chatty for Bluegill.

arnold ziffel on April 10, 2012 at 1:35 AM

alt this site carries a mix of pretty good cartoons I check everyday or so.

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Michael Gerson – Washington Post

… on increasing the quality of education for poor children, on humane immigration reform and on expanding care by faith-based organizations for the addicted and homeless.

Show us where Mitt Romney is against any of these positions.

slp on April 10, 2012 at 1:36 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Very good choice..:)

PS..It is hard to beat Boz Scaggs..Try this one..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 1:38 AM

‘Look What You’ve Done for Me’ is a great seduction song…so I’ve been told.
*looks innocent and adjusts halo*

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:44 AM

arnold ziffel on April 10, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Good evening!!..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 1:44 AM

arnold ziffel on April 10, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Well I had typed in about a paragraph when I hit submit only to be told I wasn’t logged in, there by losing what I had just typed. Lets try again shall we. Sorry to hear about the spat. Remember never go to bed for the night angry. I wouldn’t worry too much about the gilled one she has plenty of her own issues to deal with. I really don’t understand why she finds it such a chore to wade through this thread. She’s a fish, you would think she could just swim right on by. I guess its just to much trouble for her. Pity. No one here likes her anyway so I don’t really care what she thinks. Not one original thought has ever come out of her.

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 1:45 AM

‘Look What You’ve Done for Me’ is a great seduction song…so I’ve been told.
*looks innocent and adjusts halo*

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:44 AM

rofl..+ 100..:)

PS..That is a very good song..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Dire:
Spawn’s last day of high school is a month from tomorrow.
Waaaah!

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Good evening!!..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Hello big guy. Listened to “Communique” tonight, good album.

arnold ziffel on April 10, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Getting woozy.
I’m out.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:51 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:44 AM

I don’t know about seduction but you can slow dance to this one..:)

PS..The B-3 organ rules!!!..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Good Night alt, pleasant dreams.

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Well I think I’ll turn in too. Here is a little something. Should get you through the next 53 minutes.

Good Night All.

Bmore on April 10, 2012 at 1:56 AM

arnold ziffel on April 10, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Nice LP!!..:)

PS..We have been lamenting the demise of Liberal4Life..You have had a better time..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Mon. am started off excellente when the first post I saw (F&F) wound up with sunshine getting banned. I guess liberal4life had a short lifespan on HA.
I emailed Ed and asked if they could break her leg as well and he said HA doesn’t do requests.

arnold ziffel on April 10, 2012 at 2:03 AM

arnold ziffel on April 10, 2012 at 2:03 AM

..:)

Dire Straits on April 10, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Isn’t there also a large LDS temple there also?

4Grace on April 10, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Actually-I think there’s a couple of them.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 10, 2012 at 1:15 AM

There are several LDS churches in Lubbock. There is *one* LDS temple here.

I don’t know about large, having come from Mesa AZ it doesn’t seem so large to me, but the one in Mesa wasn’t so large compared to the one in SLC…

Eren on April 10, 2012 at 2:10 AM