Quotes of the day

posted at 10:33 pm on April 9, 2012 by Allahpundit

“Mitt Romney’s electoral trouble with women — more precisely with college-educated women — is real enough. Recent polling has Romney trailing President Obama by 18 points among this group in Ohio, with similar gaps in other battleground states…

“In 2000, George W. Bush campaigned — in both the primaries and the general election — on increasing the quality of education for poor children, on humane immigration reform and on expanding care by faith-based organizations for the addicted and homeless. These issues were personally important to Bush. They also signaled to independents and women that he could think beyond normal ideological boundaries. This form of ‘compassionate conservatism’ is now broadly reviled among conservatives. The need for an analogous agenda, whatever it is called, remains unchanged. To secure a decent shot at this election, Romney will need to offer some positive vision for the common good…

“One of the best ways to appeal to women — and to humans, for that matter — is to show some humanity.”

***

“For all the analysis of Mitt Romney’s struggle to attract female voters, little has been made of the other gender gap — President Obama’s difficulty in attracting male voters

“There are historical trends to consider — women have favored Democrats and men Republicans for decades.

“In this particular race, dissatisfaction with Obama runs deeper among men when it comes to issues of the economy and the deficit — issues Romney has tried to make the centerpiece of his campaign platform…

“‘Men are hurting more in this workforce in unemployment than women are,’ said Brad Blakeman, past adviser to former President George W. Bush. ‘Men have left this president because they are unemployed.’”

***

“Anyway, all of the attention on the changing views of women in this age group during the past month might miss a much larger, more important development that has gone largely ignored. Both of Gallup’s national polls and Swing States surveys for USA Today confirm that during the past six months, the more dramatic change in presidential preference has been among men, not women.

“In October, Gallup’s national poll found that Obama led Romney by 14 points among women (54 percent to 40 percent). That margin shrunk only slightly, to 12 points, in March. But among men, Romney’s 16-point advantage in October shrunk to just 3 points in March…

“Clearly, Romney can’t win the White House if he is winning only 40 percent of female voters nationally or 36 percent of female voters from the 10 swing states. But it’s equally true that Romney can’t defeat Obama if the Republican carries men by only 3 points (as he does in Gallup’s most recent national poll) or by a single point (as he does in the most recent Swing States survey).

“Why have we heard so much about female voters and little or nothing about men? I’d guess that it is because the narrative has been set (about the Republican ‘war on women’), so journalists look for data and anecdotes that fit into it.”

***

***

“Meanwhile, she said, the other side of the equation is overlooked: The Democratic Party has a problem with getting a majority of the male vote.

“‘And secondly we talk about the gender gap, the Democrats have — they can’t get men to vote for them,’ she continued. ‘I mean, I assume because Obama won so big, he probably got a majority of the men’s votes, but I didn’t look that up. Other than him, Democrats haven’t gotten the majority of men to vote for them since 1944, other than the 1964 landslide.’”

***

Via the Daily Rushbo.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

Gas prices…?

… “War on Women”!

Seven Percent Solution on April 9, 2012 at 10:33 PM

4Grace on April 9, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I thought it was never gonna get posted. Thank you Allah!

Bmore on April 9, 2012 at 10:36 PM

ES&D Obama……………

dmann on April 9, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Funny how everything circles back to the War on Women. Jeez

4Grace on April 9, 2012 at 10:36 PM

There’s only a war in stupid women’s heads.

Your looters are exploiting you and considering you real crippled handicapped disabled dummies. Wake up.

Schadenfreude on April 9, 2012 at 10:37 PM

What Economy? We gots to point out the false War on the Womens!Look! SQUIRREL!!

ManWithNoParty on April 9, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Romney will need to offer some positive vision for the common good…

In other words: Buy votes with money we don’t have.

The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground. Thomas Jefferson

Chip on April 9, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Here’s the game plan. Democrats are going to claim Republicans are waging a “war on da ladies,” Republicans are gonna say “nuh-uh! We likes ladies!”

Then Dems will point at Democrat women who will say “we feel that Republicans don’t like us” and Republicans will say “nuh-uh! We likes ladies! Just not you Dem ladies because you are stupid.” Then the media calls us sexist and Obama wins re-election.

The End.

Book on April 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Do “compassionate” women like that George Bush got is into two wars? How about Obama’s escalating in Afcrapistan and getting us involved in Libya? Do they like Obama’s running guns to Mexican cartels so they could kill an extra few hundred people and are still going? Do they like all that too?

VorDaj on April 9, 2012 at 10:40 PM

No, the narrative is set by the legacy media not the other way round…

d1carter on April 9, 2012 at 10:41 PM

“One of the best ways to appeal to women — and to humans, for that matter — is to show some humanity masculinity.”

Cleombrotus on April 9, 2012 at 10:41 PM

There aren’t any unemployed women, I guess.

SlaveDog on April 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Funny how everything circles back to the War on Women. Jeez

4Grace on April 9, 2012 at 10:36 PM

I’m a non-college educated rube, so I’m not smart enough to realize that it’s in my best interest to support Teh One.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Who the hell did this stupid poll?

VorDaj on April 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Laughable. This whole meme is just another weapon of mass distraction employed to divert attention from the persistent unemployment rate and the economy in general.

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Men have left this president because they are unemployed.’”

Obama blew it….He should have focused like a laser on jobs…
Since that is the issue these men have with Obama…

What a shame…

Electrongod on April 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Then the media calls us sexist

only….because we can tell who’s in drag and who’s a true queen…u go girl..umhh…boy….whatev’s…pander on !!!!!

All Hail YOUR Messiah

dmann on April 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM

As long as these idiot women read Cosmo and People instead of RCP, The Times of London, The Economist, or even libtwaddle WaPo, they’re never going to be informed enough to vote for a conservative.

Laura in Maryland on April 9, 2012 at 10:45 PM

And I suppose that women don’t buy gas.

SlaveDog on April 9, 2012 at 10:45 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM

You can send an idiot to Harvard but that doesn’t train him out of being an idiot, it just makes him a Harvard trained idiot, 100 times as dangerous. In Obama’s case, 1,000,000,000 times as dangerous.

VorDaj on April 9, 2012 at 10:47 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Wouldn’t that then be “non-college eddicated rube”. C’mon, keep up the media stereotype! ;-)

ManWithNoParty on April 9, 2012 at 10:47 PM

And I suppose that women don’t buy gas.

SlaveDog on April 9, 2012 at 10:45 PM

And they don’t even get Green Stamps anymore. Or a map.

VorDaj on April 9, 2012 at 10:49 PM

D u m b…s l u t s ?

KOOLAID2 on April 9, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I appreciate the trouble Allahpundit goes to to bring us the QOTD.

It’s always informative and interesting, and usually entertaining.

jaime on April 9, 2012 at 10:51 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Just imagine how much better off you would be if you’d had 4-6 more years of indoctrination. It’s no coincidence why the ‘women gap’ is at its most extreme among ‘college-educated’ women.

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Too bad this isn’t an election year…

… or else the GOP candidates could expose this false “meme” for what it is.

What…?

… Oh.

Seven Percent Solution on April 9, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Repeal the 19th Amendment.

I promise you, no ‘rat would be nationally electable.

Lanceman on April 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM

KOOLAID2 on April 9, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Comments like that are going to get you a boycott by all the lib trolls.

SlaveDog on April 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I appreciate the trouble Allahpundit goes to to bring us the QOTD.

It’s always informative and interesting, and usually entertaining.

jaime on April 9, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Well, that was a very nice thing to say! Somebody on double-secret probation? ;-)

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM

ManWithNoParty on April 9, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Don’t be silly, it’s edumacated. If either of you two rubes had been to Hahvahd you’d know that.

RINO in Name Only on April 9, 2012 at 10:53 PM

The swings since last fall illustrate how fickle and uneducated voters are. It also illustrates punch the media still packs. Neither Romney nor Obama has changed since last fall, yet there is a sizeable swing among male voters.

bw222 on April 9, 2012 at 10:54 PM

As long as the media can control the message, it will be difficult for anyone to battle the one. The only thing that will probably change this is when the republicans can focus their entire attention towards the final goal, and the fact that the economy will still suck come November. Maybe if people actually, especially women, pay attention to the workforce participation rates things might change, but I’m not holding my breath.

uncommon sense on April 9, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Repeal the 19th Amendment.

I promise you, no ‘rat would be nationally electable.

Lanceman on April 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Uh huh. More men (49%) voted for Obama than McCain (48%) last time, you know.

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 10:54 PM

RINO in Name Only on April 9, 2012 at 10:53 PM

;-0 Point tooken.

ManWithNoParty on April 9, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Folks you need to listen to that clip of El Rushbo..You will not regret it!!..:)

Dire Straits on April 9, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Michael Gerson
You mean Rmoney™ has more then one. I thought Mormons didn’t do that anymore. “I will serve all American citizens, whether they support me or not. My conscience, my faith, my view of America requires it. It hurts us all when any are hopeless.” 0 didn’t need to do this why does Rmoney™? Humanity, I thought he was Mormon./
Judson Berger
Men don’t like 0 because they perceive him as being from outside their norm. And because he is putting their birthright and belief in Country at risk. Plus he’s a bit on the metrosexual side. I mean have you ever seen him throw. Have you ever seen him do any sort of hard laborious task at all? Plus he doesn’t like women, that is questionable enough right there.
Stuart Rothenberg
Build that narrative. It won’t work. But spend all your gold, time and effort doing it. Please. 0 is done! “I expect they will. Whatever happens, it is best to be cautious when interpreting polling data.” Because polls aren’t only for strippers?
Video 1 Laura, next gal right there. “Appealing to working women.” Interest group. Same old playbook, pit group against group. Laura sites some interesting numbers. I for one can’t wait. Lady’s I sure could use some help. So thank you once again.
Video 2 Annie get your guns. Turns Women and Men tag into Men and Women. Annes man Rmoney™ will do fine with the lady’s. Wink, wink.
Audi 1 Rush! Look all this is an attempt to build a false narrative. Look shiny things. Hat Tip 7%

Bmore on April 9, 2012 at 10:59 PM

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM

+ 100..:)

Dire Straits on April 9, 2012 at 10:59 PM

I’m surprised more men don’t like PBHO considering his choice of jeans and the way he throws a baseball; the dude oozes masculinity.

Bishop on April 9, 2012 at 11:00 PM

VorDaj on April 9, 2012 at 10:40 PM

If women (or men, for that matter) rely on MSM their information, they would know very little about any of the things you cited. The day Obama became president was the day the media stopped with the weekly casualty counts in the war on terror.

bw222 on April 9, 2012 at 11:00 PM

*whispers*

It is canopfor..Open the door!..:)

Dire Straits on April 9, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Bishop on April 9, 2012 at 11:00 PM

rofl..:)

Dire Straits on April 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Conclusion. Women aren’t well liked by idiots.

Bmore on April 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I don’t believe that for a second. I wonder what percentage of women who never finished high school are Obama supporters.

Democrats have forever been saying that smart people support them more than they support Republicans, but they never say anything about who uneducated people support.

jaime on April 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Laura in Maryland on April 9, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Instead of trying to come up with effective policies that benefit the middle class, your team wants to present the same failed Bush tax cuts for the rich and let the middle class fend for themselves policies.
You are now calling women idiots for not being stupid enough to fall for that same ol cr@p. Ooooooookkkkkkkkkkk

Uppereastside on April 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Dire Straits on April 9, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Who!

Bmore on April 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Uppereastside on April 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Do you pay taxes?

Bmore on April 9, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Somebody on double-secret probation? ;-)

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM

No, but I’ve been expecting it for a long time.

jaime on April 9, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Bishop on April 9, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Here you go sir..:)

Dire Straits on April 9, 2012 at 11:04 PM

1,000,000,000 times as dangerous.

VorDaj on April 9, 2012 at 10:47 PM

He is the first trillion dollar deficit president in History. You left three zero’s off. 1,000,000,000,000 times as dangerous.

chemman on April 9, 2012 at 11:05 PM

No, but I’ve been expecting it for a long time.

jaime on April 9, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Well, if it ever does happen, we’ll circle the wagons and storm the bastille, er — you get the picture. ;-)

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 11:06 PM

democrats play women they same way they play blacks and gays. always have. always will.

do these figures include the block of conservative women who usually overwhelmingly vote republican- “the women who are men with breasts”?

can willard win the men with breasts vote?

mittens on April 9, 2012 at 11:06 PM

the same failed Bush tax cuts for the rich

Uppereastside on April 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM

You really are a f**king retard with your nonsense.
Did you ever get back to whatshisname with that dissertation on Cheney that didn’t come from Mother Jones?

Lanceman on April 9, 2012 at 11:06 PM

jaime on April 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM

‘Uneducated’ isn’t the right word. I am educated-I just haven’t finished college. I’ve been too busy doing my ‘learning’ in the real world.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 9, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Lanceman on April 9, 2012 at 11:06 PM

rofl..:)

PS..You owe me a monitor..I will add it to your account..:)

Dire Straits on April 9, 2012 at 11:08 PM

weapon of mass distraction

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Oh, I am sooo stealing that. Good one!

4Grace on April 9, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Spawn will be starting college this fall as a good conservative. It’ll be interesting to see if 4 years from now-that’s still the case.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 9, 2012 at 11:10 PM

chemman on April 9, 2012 at 11:05 PM

No, technically, Nan Pelosi is the first to run the deficit up above a trillion beginning with FY ’08. Bush had to go along. Or not.
That was after the country got tired of ‘the failed policies’ of Bush and the Republicans and their 400 billion dollar deficits.

Lanceman on April 9, 2012 at 11:11 PM

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Thanks, cynccook, but I think if they finally get to the point where they’re tired of my tomfoolery, I won’t have a chance. (or, second chance)

I try to not cross the line, but on one or two occasions I probably have crossed it. AP, Ed, et al have shown remarkable forbearance.

jaime on April 9, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Dire Straits on April 9, 2012 at 10:57 PM

So you drink el druggies koolaide!!? Rush conveniently manipulates his gullible audience but independents aren’t buying that crap though. War on women b/c unemployment has gone up for women? I guess he missed the part where bush recked the economy so bad unemployment went up for everybody.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM

PS..You owe me a monitor..I will add it to your account..:)

Dire Straits on April 9, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I have an old CRT monitor I will give you.

Lanceman on April 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM

The NPR story this morning about the demise of Rush Limbaugh was so confident in its presentation. In the liberal mind, Rush has been abandoned by his advertisers, his audience is almost exclusively aged and aging, and Huck-a-phony is about to bring ratings humiliation.

Mike Huckabee, I think you’ve met Bill O’Reilly.

This lefty media organ hates Rush Limbaugh so much it self-deludes, imagining a glimmer of hope as present reality, then reporting it as news.

End the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. The people are not well served by media which has financial interest in the maintenance and growth of Big Government.

exdeadhead on April 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 9, 2012 at 11:08 PM

My dear, you are a self-educated woman. I have many years of formal education, but I have learned almost everything of importance on my own, too.

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Uppereastside on April 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Do you pay taxes?

Bmore on April 9, 2012 at 11:03 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Does he pay taxes. You crack me up.

Bishop on April 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Another media/Barack meme that will be forgotten by the end of next week.

SouthernGent on April 9, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Uppereastside on April 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM

That’s the ticket keep parroting that meme. You know those lower class folks you seem to “care” so much about. They are going to get a 50% tax increase on Jan 1, 2013. There rates will go from 10% to 15%. That is just in income taxes. Or how about the increase in Medicare taxes to 3.9% from about 2.6%. That looks like another 50% increase. Or that tax holiday on FICA going away increasing those taxes by about 33%. Or how about the stealth tax on them called the business tax. If it increases the poor are hardest hit because everything they buy goes up in price. Yep you really care about the poor don’t you.

chemman on April 9, 2012 at 11:14 PM

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Wow!..There is so much stupidity in your comment I don’t know where to start!..:)

Dire Straits on April 9, 2012 at 11:14 PM

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Seriously. Are you typing on an abacus or something? Normally I’m not one to turn into an Internet Spelling/Grammar Vigilante, but come on!

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Electability! I must say Romney is on track to defeat Dukakis level defeat.

promachus on April 9, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Clearly, Romney can’t win the White House

Steveangell on April 9, 2012 at 11:14 PM

bush recked the economy

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM

You’re pretty intelligent for 0ne who has a tendency to omit letters./

Lanceman on April 9, 2012 at 11:15 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 9, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Good on you, ALT. It took me years to rid myself of the indoctrination I received in college. I remained a libtard into my late 20s. And yes, the real world is a great education for the ignorant lefties (speaking from prior person experience). :)

4Grace on April 9, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Too bad this isn’t an election year they lack the spine to challenge the LSM

… or else the GOP candidates could expose this false “meme” for what it is.

Seven Percent Solution on April 9, 2012 at 10:51 PM

FIFM

ShainS on April 9, 2012 at 11:15 PM

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Meanwhile all you gullible people who drank the cocaine-snorting, doobie-puffing Obama’s koolaid are the smartest people in the room.

Gitmo = Still open for business.

Bishop on April 9, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I have an old CRT monitor I will give you.

Lanceman on April 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM

LoLz!!..Good deal..:)

Dire Straits on April 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 9, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I know what you mean. Uneducated does not in any way mean stupid. I’m just wondering what is the percentage of women who didn’t finish high school support Obama. I don’t know if education and intelligence are related. Somehow, I don’t think they are, but maybe education stimulates the brain to the point of being more intelligent. I don’t know, and never really cared that much.

I’m just wondering about the stats that you never hear about.

jaime on April 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM

jaime on April 9, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Just in case we all get the ban hammer some day though, I suggest we all plan on meeting up here. The proprietor is extremely tolerant. :-D

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Meanwhile your savior doubled, no tripled down on stupid and we still haven’t gotten out of the woods. I wouldn’t talk about kool-ade if I were you.

chemman on April 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Brokered convention or bust!

ITguy on April 9, 2012 at 11:17 PM

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Dire Straits on April 9, 2012 at 11:18 PM

4Grace on April 9, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I attended community college more off than on for close to 20 years.
I was a conservative the first time I attended class and I was a conservative the last time I attended class.
Indoctrination FAIL.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 9, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Brokered convention or bust!

ITguy on April 9, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Heck NO!!

annoyinglittletwerp on April 9, 2012 at 11:19 PM

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM

I’ll be there.

jaime on April 9, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Currently typing on phone….excuse my typos. Some of us have to work.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM

While I know I’m feeding a troll here, allow me to ask said troll to post a factually verifiable link to dispute …ohhhh…anything Rush said. Standing by, for what I’m sure will be a long, long wait…..

ManWithNoParty on April 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 9, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Yeah, but hasn’t he already survived 12 years of public school in Chicago? I call that trial by fire. Spawn is innoculated.

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Lanceman on April 9, 2012 at 11:06 PM

+eleventy

Bmore on April 9, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Dude can’t even earn respect. I doubt he could earn a paycheck.

Laura in Maryland on April 9, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Comments like that are going to get you a boycott by all the lib trolls.

SlaveDog on April 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM

…I’ll be dehydrated from all the tears I’ll shed!

KOOLAID2 on April 9, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Currently typing on phone….excuse my typos. Some of us have to work.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Really? I had assumed by your posts that you were one of the proud “48%ers”.

ManWithNoParty on April 9, 2012 at 11:22 PM

SouthernGent on April 9, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Glad to see you at the QOTD. I linked a song for you the other night, even though you weren’t here.

jaime on April 9, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Currently typing on phone….excuse my typos. Some of us have to work.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Well, I always guessed that you were a paid hack, but I must say that I admire your honesty in just blurting it out like that. Oh, Allah, are you still up?

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 11:23 PM

When this was posted about by Tina last week the poll they are using with this 18 point gap is the usa/gallup poll.

In a throwaway line that will live in infamy they said of the women polled 41 percent were leaned democrat and 22 percent leaned
republican.

Is it such a surprise if 19 percent more democrats are sampled than republicans that they would vote for Obama.

Don’t put ANY STOCK in this poll

gerrym51 on April 9, 2012 at 11:23 PM

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Stealing from your employer unless you are being paid to post. Your savior steals from the American public and you steal from you boss. You are perfectly matched.

chemman on April 9, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Currently typing on phone….excuse my typos. Some of us have to work.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Yes, and obviously quite productive.

4Grace on April 9, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Currently typing on phone….excuse my typos. Some of us have to work.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on April 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

We probably would excuse that if not for your gnat brain reverting to the fat druggie bullsh!t. Your buddy most certainly does more than his share of lines in the People’s House. Kinda like Sick Willie. ‘Member how his nose was always red in his first term?

Lanceman on April 9, 2012 at 11:23 PM

cynccook on April 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Since 2007 he’s been in central Illinois. His history teacher is from Eureka ,IL(RR graduated from Eureka College), and is a Tea Partier.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 9, 2012 at 11:24 PM

chemman on April 9, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Yup, and here in Commiefornia, our governor wishes to raise the sales tax on these same people, under a guise to raise taxes on the millionaires… never ceases to amaze me that the left can’t figure out that the democrats just want to keep themselves in power at the expense of keeping everyone else down. Oh, your a minority, you can’t fend for yourself or make a informed decision, Oh your a women, you can’t be expected to take responsibility for yourself. When do these groups finally realize the left is a Tool and just using them for their own polit bureau style of government.

uncommon sense on April 9, 2012 at 11:24 PM

So the more education women get the dumber they become. It must be all of the money that we keep pouring into schools.

Rio Linda Refugee on April 9, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Dire Straits on April 9, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Dire you can use this. I tweeked his name just a bit. I think it is more appropriate.

0bamassodomysyndrome

Bmore on April 9, 2012 at 11:25 PM

opps ,sorry, can’t spell when infuriated, meant you’re not your in my last rant

uncommon sense on April 9, 2012 at 11:26 PM