Mega Millions winner: I … can’t find the ticket

posted at 3:46 pm on April 6, 2012 by Allahpundit

Three possibilities. One: She really did win and really can’t find the ticket, in which case this is the greatest “Twilight Zone” episode that Rod Serling never wrote. Although, per the clip below, she seems awfully mellow about it, no? Or is she just sedated to keep her from having a nervous breakdown? Two: She really did win but is lying about not knowing where the ticket is, maybe as part of a harebrained scheme to convince her angry co-workers that there’s no jackpot to be shared after all. Read this NY Post story from a few days ago for background on that. Apparently the entire staff at the McDonald’s where she works pooled their money on tickets, which she was in charge of buying. As luck would have it, though, the winning ticket was bought with her own personal money — or so she claims. Maybe she thinks the “I can’t find the ticket” gambit will convince her colleagues that they’re all out of luck, and that they, er, won’t notice when she jets off on her new Lear to go live in paradise.

Three: There never was any winning ticket. Dude:

“I’m still looking for it. I haven’t even looked in my uniform pants yet,” the flaky single mom of seven admitted. “I’m still looking everywhere to find it, in my purse, everywhere.”…

At first, she claimed to have the ticket herself before changing her story to say it was in a safe place at an undisclosed location.

Then on Tuesday she stunned her colleagues at the fast-food joint by saying she’d hidden the elusive ticket somewhere in the suburban Baltimore McDonald’s

“It’s a blessing from God. If it’s meant to be, we’ll [find and] claim the ticket,” she said.

After news first broke about her having possibly won, she said, “I don’t know if I won. Some of the numbers were familiar. I recognized some of [them].” Cops have reviewed surveillance video from the 7-11 where the winning ticket was sold, but because the camera’s timestamp isn’t synced to the lottery machine’s timestamp, they can’t (yet) tell who bought which ticket when. In fact, one of their worries now is that the real winner might have heard that someone else in the area won and then threw his/her ticket away without checking the numbers. Dude.

Seems like there’s an easy way to test whether she really did win, though. Find out from her friends and co-workers when was the first time she told someone she won. If she mentioned it before Mega Millions went public with the fact that a winner was sold at the 7-11 where she bought her tickets, that’s pretty strong (but obviously not conclusive) evidence.

View more videos at: http://nbcwashington.com.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

“If I had a sister she’d luke like that dudette”

Schadenfreude on April 6, 2012 at 3:49 PM

3a. She’s nuts.

Jim Treacher on April 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Geez…just register yourself as CEO of a non-existent Green Energy Company and you can just help yourself to same amount from “Obama’s Stash”.

SnarkySam on April 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM

In my experience, people from Maryland are generally insane.

NoDonkey on April 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM

The workers put their trust in this dolt to organize their lottery pool?

lexhamfox on April 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM

She’s lying.

stefanite on April 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Stupid is as Stupid does.

upinak on April 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Jim Treacher on April 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I’m gonna go with this one. Seconded.

Meric1837 on April 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM

There must be a Wonka joke in here somewhere, but dam if I can find it.

Buckshot Bill on April 6, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Well if she does have the ticket and tries to cash in, we know that she has been listening to bho and LIES!
L

letget on April 6, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Just the sort of voter the Dems are hoping to capture in November.

Ukiah on April 6, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I realize that some people aren’t very smart, but wouldn’t you want to at least check whether you won one of the six-figure consolation prizes for getting some, but not all, of the numbers? If it isn’t a quarter billion, it just isn’t worth your time?

calbear on April 6, 2012 at 3:52 PM

She never had a ticket. And she’s nuts.

mbs on April 6, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Judging by her job, she’s made a lot of good decisions in her life. This was just another one.

Good for her.

lorien1973 on April 6, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Those three possibilities? All raacist…

Drained Brain on April 6, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I see 2 possibilities:
1) she really is as stupid as she seems and someone else may show up with the winning ticket she lost.
2) this whole thing is a total scam right from the start and she never had a winning ticket – and will try to sue the real winner who eventually comes forward.

Maybe a third – the winning ticket is part of the group buy, and she’s trying to scam the others out of their share.

dentarthurdent on April 6, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I don’t know… she seems pretty solid.

Chuck Schick on April 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Question: If it is three, then what becomes of the prize?

nobar on April 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM

It has taken her less time to lose the ticket than how long it would take her to lose/blow the actual money.
So, she is actually ahead of the game.

esnap on April 6, 2012 at 3:57 PM

They don’t call the lottery a tax on the stupid people for no reason.

lorien1973 on April 6, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Question: If it is three, then what becomes of the prize?

nobar on April 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Well, the officials know there are 4 winners and where they winners were sold at. You’d assume they’d keep the 4th part as long as they are required to do so. Then probably keep it. I doubt they’d give it to the other 3 winners.

lorien1973 on April 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

*facepalm

Good Lt on April 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I wish they’d resolve this and get this woman, and her lawyer, out of the news. It’s depressing to think people can be this dumb.

Dee2008 on April 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

In my experience, people from Maryland are generally insane.

NoDonkey on April 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM

That is definitely true! And the corollary, people who move to Maryland are likewise, insane.
Maybe one of her kids ate the ticket… it blew off the table and the kid picked it up and ate it. But, I’m sure the Lottery Commission will pay her anyway because… it’s for the kids!

ExpressoBold on April 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

One thing no one mentions, it was a single ticket bought around 7:15. If they had pooled their money to buy tickets, wouldn’t there have multiple tickets bought at the same time? Anyway she seems loonbat crazy!

Barred on April 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

4. The ticket was stolen by a white male hispanic white white man, therefore the lottery is racist for not giving her the money.

SirGawain on April 6, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Has King Obama weighed in on this yet?

JPeterman on April 6, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Barred on April 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Well, 1 ticket can have like 5 or 10 sets of numbers on it. So one doesn’t preclude the other.

lorien1973 on April 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Has King Obama weighed in on this yet?

JPeterman on April 6, 2012 at 3:59 PM

No, but he will soon. He needs the lottery-contingent.

“If I had a sister she’d look like her”.

Schadenfreude on April 6, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Mega Millions LOSER.

WhatNot on April 6, 2012 at 4:02 PM

“… the flaky single mom of seven admitted.”

How can you add anything more to this story…?

Seven Percent Solution on April 6, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Look at it in perspective. The government misplaces that much money every hour….I’m not gonna bag on her for being a little absent minded regarding whose money bought the ticket or where she left it. Some people are just forgetful. Sometimes I forget where I left my car keys. She gets a pass from me. I hope the entertainment continues.:)

a capella on April 6, 2012 at 4:02 PM

lorien1973 on April 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I only heard about there being 3 winning tickets. Is it now 4?
I have also heard that if one of the winning tickets is not redeemed within the allotted time (1 year I think) then that share just goes back into the lottery pool – the others winners don’t get to split the lost share.

dentarthurdent on April 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM

She took a double dose of Tardisil. – Michelle Bachmann

lorien1973 on April 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Some ungodly high percentage of lottery winners end up bankrupt in a couple years so statistically she’s doing herself a favor, plus having to avoid the inevitable explanation of how she could go through her money so fast.

alchemist19 on April 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Mega-Nuts.

FlatFoot on April 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM

She’s being victimized by the 1% and must be made whole (for the entire winning prize) by the United States Treasury!

kingsmill on April 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I only heard about there being 3 winning tickets. Is it now 4?

Whatever the number is. They know how many winners there are, where the tickets were sold and what time.

Somehow I doubt the money goes back into the pool. I’m sure it’s supposed to; much like lottery funds are usually supposed to go to education, but never really do.

lorien1973 on April 6, 2012 at 4:05 PM

It doesn’t pay to overanalyze the natterings of a flake. It’s a waste of time and rather foolish to boot.

Dack Thrombosis on April 6, 2012 at 4:06 PM

a capella on April 6, 2012 at 4:02 PM

In other words – this qualifies her for a high level position in Obummer’s cabinet – Economics Czar, Finance Czar, Lottery Czar??

dentarthurdent on April 6, 2012 at 4:06 PM

“If I had a sister she’d luke like that dudette”

Schadenfreude on April 6, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Priceless. You got one of dem “Sweet Swine Pork Rinds” hats, too?
:-)

VietVet_Dave on April 6, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Money,Money,Money,….Money.

portlandon on April 6, 2012 at 4:07 PM

It’s just a little microcosm/metaphor for what playing the lottery does to your money and your mind.

Crazy like a fox.

TexasDan on April 6, 2012 at 4:07 PM

pork rinds hat leads to anti-romney site:

mittens on April 6, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Parasite. She’s a perfect example of today’s immigrant.

CLOSE THE BORDERS!

DanaLynn on April 6, 2012 at 4:09 PM

“For the Love of Money” – The O’Jay’s

Money money money money, money (x6)
Some people got to have it
Some people really need it
Listen to me y’all, do things, do things, do bad things with it
You wanna do things, do things, do things, good things with it
Talk about cash money, money
Talk about cash money- dollar bills, yall

For the love of money
People will steal from their mother
For the love of money
People will rob their own brother
For the love of money
People can’t even walk the street
Because they never know who in the world they’re gonna beat
For that lean, mean, mean green
Almighty dollar, money

For the love of money
People will lie, Lord, they will cheat
For the love of money
People don’t care who they hurt or beat
For the love of money
A woman will sell her precious body
For a small piece of paper it carries a lot of weight
Call it lean, mean, mean green

Almighty dollar

I know money is the root of all evil
Do funny things to some people
Give me a nickel, brother can you spare a dime
Money can drive some people out of their minds

Got to have it, I really need it
How many things have I heard you say
Some people really need it
How many things have I heard you say
Got to have it, I really need it
How many things have I heard you say
Lay down, lay down, a woman will lay down
For the love of money
All for the love of money
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let money rule you
For the love of money
Money can change people sometimes
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let money fool you
Money can fool people sometimes
People! Don’t let money, don’t let money change you,
it will keep on changing, changing up your mind.

portlandon on April 6, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Lying.

nottakingsides on April 6, 2012 at 4:11 PM

They must all be pretty dumb to entrust her with the job.

Schadenfreude on April 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM

no comment

liberal4life on April 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM

3a. She’s nuts.

Jim Treacher on April 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Right answer.

I have heard that the ticket number is within the sequence range that this woman bought with the pool. Which would certainly make it the co-worker’s money as well.

Like I said before tho, what exactly does this woman gain by lying about the winning ticket? Nothing more than getting her face in the papers and tv news for a few days. Not much else, unless she really is trying to scam her co-workers out of their share…and quietly turn in the ticket a few months from now as the press about this will subside.

It absolutely seems like she’s full of shiz…If I knew I had a ticket worth over $200 million I would certainly not misplace it. But until the “real” winner, if one, comes forward she’s the only one who has.

JetBoy on April 6, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Ok, so this person who memorized the numbers on her lottery ticket can’t seem to remember where she put the ticket? Yeah, she’s nuts.

opustx on April 6, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Priceless. You got one of dem “Sweet Swine Pork Rinds” hats, too?
:-)

VietVet_Dave on April 6, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Sure do, dude…isn’t it obvious? :)

Schadenfreude on April 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Pssst… Obama, there’s a voter you can still persuade!

SAMinVA on April 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I think we found out who liberal4life is. She sure can squeeze in alot of comments between batches of fries.

HumpBot Salvation on April 6, 2012 at 4:20 PM

She would have a better chance of getting some of Obama’s stash.

Electrongod on April 6, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Barred on April 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

…if there is one number on one ticket the story and money are hers.
If the pool bought 50 bucks worth of tickets and the winning numbers are mixed in with those, since there will be numerous numbers on one ticket…she’s lying and will wait until the last minute to cash it in. She’s hoping the heat will be off by then.
Ditz!

KOOLAID2 on April 6, 2012 at 4:22 PM

no comment

liberal4life on April 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I will share my comment with you..

She would have a better chance of getting some of Obama’s stash.

Electrongod on April 6, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Electrongod on April 6, 2012 at 4:22 PM

no comment

liberal4life on April 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM

So now we know what libtard4life looks like…..

dentarthurdent on April 6, 2012 at 4:23 PM

lorien1973 on April 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

There is another option. I can help them. They can give it to me for safekeeping.

antisocial on April 6, 2012 at 4:26 PM

no comment

liberal4life on April 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM

We know what makes you speechless, an even dumber sister.

Schadenfreude on April 6, 2012 at 4:26 PM

• . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .“~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._\;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./…..\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

maintenanceman on April 6, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Just bizarre…I think she made the whole thing up. Why, I have no idea.

changer1701 on April 6, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Well maybe the dog ate the ticket? Here is what to do.

L

letget on April 6, 2012 at 4:28 PM

In my experience, people from Maryland are generally insane.

NoDonkey on April 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I lived there for 17 years, ages 15-33, Anne Arundel County along with Western MD and the Eastern Shore tend to be heavily Conservative/Republican. Unfortunately we’re outnumbered 2:1 by the idiots contained in and around both beltways (DC/Bmore). They’re truly a microcosm of American liberalism. Their current Governor (O’Malley) is an Obozo sycophant. Inherited a massive surplus in 06 from the prior GOP Governor, he then turned around and spent not only the surplus but a buttload more and raised taxes along with it. He and the Dem legislature are looking once again at a massive tax hike to pad their coffers while the people suffer. Most of the people I know are leaving in droves to VA and PA. My parents are still stuck but working every day to leave that socialist republic. So they’re not all insane some of them are just trapped.

I’m glad I was able to move out to VA. Now I just have to work to protect VA from all the idiots that have taken over the NoVA counties and the Richmond suburbs.

StompUDead on April 6, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I wonder if they’re going to take that dwelling apart now, inch by inch…or if this will be a grand marketing ploy, to attract lots of customers, who will also take it apart.

Schadenfreude on April 6, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Did they ever say if the other employees at McDonalds actually saw the other tickets? any tickets? Maybe she just copped the cash and told them she bought tickets. Otherwise I’d go with her being stupid enough to think she can stall her co-workers and then sneak off with all the money- sneak out of town with her seven children hidden in the backseat.

BettyRuth on April 6, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Wouldn’t this be resolved by simply finding a customer who bought a ticket at the store? There is a time printed on the ticket and that could be compared with the surveillance videos to come up with whatever difference there is. For that matter they could now figure out the difference between the two.

Bottom line, and I would be doing the same thing, the real winners are quietly re-ordering their lives (changing phone numbers, moving, etc.) and getting legal/financial advice before they come forward to claim this jackpot.

It is becoming increasingly clear that this woman is a liar.
Real massive jackpot lottery winners do not come forward so quickly. I hope that when the real Maryland winner tells his/her story about what they thought with this woman’s claim.

Happy Nomad on April 6, 2012 at 4:32 PM

HumpBot Salvation on April 6, 2012 at 4:20 PM

no comment

liberal4life on April 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Nah… she’s really Jack Handey

VietVet_Dave on April 6, 2012 at 4:32 PM

JetBoy on April 6, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Youre giving her waaay too much credit. Safe to say this “lady” hasn’t put even that much thought into it.

Go RBNY on April 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM

But all you need are the intervals from the lottery timestamps and the corresponding video. If you can determine when the cashier was ringing up lottery tickets the winner is easy to find by determining the winner in relation to the other ticket purchases.

alexwest on April 6, 2012 at 4:34 PM

HumpBot Salvation on April 6, 2012 at 4:20 PM

We are forbidden to show you who she is, but it’s not her. This one is her sister.

Schadenfreude on April 6, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Oh, so I think the cops and lottery are bluffing to get the woman on record with her BS stories.

alexwest on April 6, 2012 at 4:35 PM

StompUDead on April 6, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Locsl talk radio in DC (WMAL) had a caller yesterday who lived in Frederick but had his business in Mannassas, VA. Speaks volumes about what is wrong with Maryland. And if you are not from Baltimore, Montgomery, or Prince Georges County your vote does not count in Maryland.

Happy Nomad on April 6, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Take away the teenagers and college students…..and this is the intellegence level of the typical McDonalds employee.

$200 says she worked the take-out window.

Tim_CA on April 6, 2012 at 4:39 PM

HumpBot Salvation on April 6, 2012 at 4:20 PM

ROFL!

This woman’s co-workers might have longer memories than she thinks.

PatriotGal2257 on April 6, 2012 at 4:39 PM

The only real way to get to the bottom of this story and the truth, is to get those crack reporters at NBC News on the story. Maybe they can throw together another ticket for her…

av8tr on April 6, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Her 15 minutes gotta be long since up.

stukinIL4now on April 6, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Whose the idiot here, her or the media? They believed her on the premise that she said she bought the ticket at the store from which the winning ticket was sold and stated she bought said ticket from the store? Ok, so you are telling me, the media would believe me ( If I said ” Hey guys I bought a ticket at the store which sold the winning ticket,seriously, I won!”

Is that all it takes? If she was any wiser- assuming this is complete bull, she might as well wear advertisements on her clothes and make money while fooling us.

We all wasted our time trying to figure this woman out, time we will never get back. Jokes on us-and I as well, for caring enough to “waste,” our time writing on this crazy woman.

Oh by the way… I think I have the winning ticket– BRB -Let me call CNN and talk to them before I find my ticket ;).

aebloo on April 6, 2012 at 4:44 PM

The fact that her coworkers put her in charge of ANYTHING tells me that I need to stay the hell away from that McDonalds….

joejm65 on April 6, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Tell the MSM there is a transcript of an email from Sarah Palin with the word “Tucson” in it, printed on the back of said ticket.

Within 2 hours there will be 10,000 reporters looking for the ticket.

angryed on April 6, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Option 4. She pocketed all the money her co-workers gave her and never bought any lottery tickets, and then started this whole imbroglio to throw everyone off.

TXUS on April 6, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Which Maryland Congressional district does she represent?

bloviator on April 6, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Single mom of 7. This story resembles a bad sitcom some network insists on shoving at viewers anyway.

Sacramento on April 6, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I read that the store’s video time stamp doesn’t match the winning ticket time. Maybe she is going to write a book.

Cindy Munford on April 6, 2012 at 4:56 PM

She doesn’t seem that smart.

But, she seems like the perfect target for someone that is smart.

Imagine this scenario – she has the winning ticket but doesn’t want to share with her coworkers so she claims it’s a special ticket she bought for herself. A smart (but not very ethical) person watching the news sees this and comes up with a genuine plan for her (with her just owing them a small portion of the money, of course).

Now, all she had to do is say that she lost the ticket – she comes across as dumb/weird enough that people will believe it (or believe she never had it in the first place).

In the mean time, they set up a blind trust, transfer the winning ticket to the blind trust and have a lawyer (on behalf of the trust) deliver the winning ticket and pick up the money.

JadeNYU on April 6, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Within 2 hours there will be 10,000 reporters looking for the ticket.

angryed on April 6, 2012 at 4:47 PM

LOLOLOL! Isn’t that the truth.

Mirimichi on April 6, 2012 at 5:04 PM

She’s hoping to find a behind closed doors buyer for the ticket. Her Lyre (sic) is helping.

RalphyBoy on April 6, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Well.. the story says the the wining ticket came from that store.
Yeah, she’s probably got the ticket. She blew it by saying too quickly she was going to claim it all for herself. Now she’s making plans to cash in on it anonymously and get out of town fast.

Lesson.. buy and hold onto your own tickets.

JellyToast on April 6, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Just the sort of voter the Dems are hoping to capture in November.

Ukiah on April 6, 2012 at 3:52 PM

My thoughts exactly. As stupid as the day is long…

stacman on April 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Mega Millions winner: I … can’t find the ticket
…I’m certain it’s right next to OBOZO’s Kenyan birth certificate, his “FOREIGN-student” financial aid Hahrvahrd paperwork, and OBOZO’s non-existent (since he’s NOT a US citizen) military draft paperwork.

TeaPartyNation on April 6, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Odds of this harebrained woman voting for Obama?

Norwegian on April 6, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Maybe the dingo ate her ticket.

fogw on April 6, 2012 at 5:51 PM

“the flaky single mom of seven” /// oh great, 7 more just like her. we. are. doooooooooomed.

sbvft contributor on April 6, 2012 at 6:53 PM

3a. She’s nuts.

Jim Treacher on April 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM

She’s from Haiti, where voodoo is still practiced. Could it be she’s casting a voodoo spell on the ticket to change the numbers to winning set, and has to wait a week or two?

Nah….you’re right. Nuts.

BobMbx on April 6, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Is the solution that hard? Just walk in, right now, buy a ticket and record the time (I think its printed on the ticket). Then, compare the ticket time to the time overlay on the video of you purchasing the ticket, and voila! You have the time delta between the video and lottery clocks.

Good lord. Maths is hard.

BobMbx on April 6, 2012 at 7:30 PM

It’s the Republican’s fault

falsecast on April 6, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Liars can be fun =)

Ugly on April 6, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Maybe the dingo ate her ticket.

fogw on April 6, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Oh man, missed this… aces

Ugly on April 6, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Does this mean she hasn’t washed her fast food restaurant clothes since Friday?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

BobMbx on April 6, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Sharpton, Jackson & Co. can shake down corporate America to come up with the $$$$.

vilebody on April 6, 2012 at 7:37 PM