Video of Howard Dean: “The Republican Party is Gay-bashing, Muslim-bashing, Latino-bashing, immigrant-bashing, women-bashing every day”

posted at 1:16 pm on April 5, 2012 by Tina Korbe

Howard Dean has at it (h/t Greg Hengler):

Wow. How to respond? First, give me a moment to overcome my shock and disappointment. No matter how many times it happens, I’m always astonished when somebody essentially calls me a hater. Howard Dean doesn’t know who I am, but that’s basically what he just did. Because I maintain that marriage is between one man and one woman, because I believe radical Muslims have an anti-America agenda, because I’m not in favor of amnesty for illegal immigrants, because I don’t want to pay for Sandra Fluke’s contraception, I’m bashing gays, Muslims, Latinos, immigrants and, er, women?

Allow me to submit, Mr. Dean, that the opposite of love is not hate; it is use. Those who hate me at least recognize me as human, a force with which to be reckoned, a legitimate source of ideas. Those who use me consider me nothing more than a means to an end. Those who use me dehumanize me. Does the Democratic Party really love gays, Muslims, Latinos, immigrants and women in the sense of wanting what’s best for them? Or do they just use ‘em for their votes? I’m really asking, Mr. Former DNC Chairman.

Occasionally, Democrats give me the distinct impression that their positions on, say, gay marriage or immigration are based more on the desire to win votes than cohesive principles. It’s suspicious, for example, that the president’s official position is against gay marriage but “evolving.” It’s almost as though he’s just waiting for an overwhelming majority of Americans to be in favor of gay marriage before he switches his position. Reducing gays, Muslims, Latinos, immigrants and women to their concerns over gay-specific, Muslim-specific, Latino-specific, immigrant-specific and women-specific positions reduces them to something less than a whole, entire, complex person. But no person is reducible to the tiniest sliver of himself — his sexuality, his religion, his ethnicity, his immigrant status, his gender. We all care — broadly — about human flourishing. That’s what Republicans want — a prosperous, flourishing, fully human society. That’s what Paul Ryan’s plan sets out to achieve by reforming the social safety net, so, come the 2030s, we still have a social safety net. Why do the Democrats want it to disappear?

While I cannot speak for gays, Muslims, Latinos or immigrants, I can say that, as a woman, I have found the Democratic Party’s approach to my vote far less loving and far more insulting than the Republican Party’s approach to that vote. While Democrats reduce me to nothing more than my sexuality and assume that I cannot even pay for my own birth control, Republicans appeal to me as a whole person, to my ability to take personal responsibility for myself, to work hard, to reap the benefits of my labors and to voluntarily share those benefits with whose who truly aren’t able to be responsible for themselves. The Republican approach to my vote is profoundly empowering, even if it’s also demanding. How it it anything less than loving of me to wish for everyone — gays, Muslim, Latinos, immigrants, women and men alike — to experience that same feeling of empowerment?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I was under the assumption you were a Christian, Tina. Not saying your aren’t, just reminding you that you shouldn’t be surprised. Just remember John 15:

18“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20Remember the words I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’b If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.

This is just par for the course for liberal bigots as well, so that shouldn’t surprise you either.

Pattosensei on April 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Explain to me why MLK campaigned against Goldwater if he were that excited about Republican contribution to the civil right act

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Hey, Missy!

Why did President Kennedy fire Harris Wofford as his Special Assistant for Civil Rights and chairman of the Subcabinet Group on Civil Rights in 1962?

Why did Robert F Kennedy sat::

“I didn’t lose much sleep about Negroes. I didn’t think about them much.”

- Robert Kennedy, A Memoir, Jack Newfield

Why did Attorney General Robert F Kennedy release a statement criticising the Freedom Marchers?

In an interview with Anthony Lewis on 4 December 1964, why did Robert F Kennedy say this about Martin Luther King, his leadership, and the civil rights’ movement of non-violence:

“[T]here was a lot of feeling that the Negroes didn’t know exactly what they wanted and that they were not very well led”.

“We weren’t thinking of the Negroes in Mississippi or Alabama – what should be done for them. We were thinking of what needed to be done in Massachusetts.”

- Robert F Kennedy, 4 December 1964

“Negroes… were traditionally Democratic; but they had reservations about Senator Kennedy and they didn’t think badly of Nixon.”

- Robert F Kennedy, 4 December 1964

Ya think? Nixon was part of an administration that pushed the Civil Rights Act of 1957, which Senator John F Kennedy voted against. RFK musta been a genius.

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 1:45 PM

How do you feel about the Democrat annihilation of millions of unborn female babies since Roe vs. Wade?

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM

My guess is they aren’t babies to it but just blobs of tissue

NoFanofLibs on April 5, 2012 at 1:45 PM

What’s the big deal?

The democrats have used this meme for as long as I can remember, well over 30 years.

The old saw goes, “conservatives think liberals are stupid, liberals think conservatives are evil.” The jackass party has been demonizing conservatives with all kinds of lies since the day they were founded.

This is a dog bites man story.

Rebar on April 5, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Tina hates illegal-lesbian-Muslims!

LtGenRob on April 5, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Howard who?

bopbottle on April 5, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. I don’t think we should expect any kind of cogent answer from our little friend.

Cindy Munford on April 5, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Mr. Dean and liberals, disagreeing is not bigotry. You disagree with us, but we don’t get to call you bigoted because of that. Grow up! In modern society people will disagree with you, and adults learn to deal with that. Throwing around “bigot” just shows how unmodern and immature your ideology is. Defend your ideas for once without resorting to name calling as a distraction.

AnotherOpinion on April 5, 2012 at 1:41 PM

That is an impossibility for libs. They can’t defend intellectually-bankrupt ideas.

Bitter Clinger on April 5, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Why is the DNC waging a War on liberty?

Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty – Ronald Reagan

Chip on April 5, 2012 at 1:46 PM

It’s part of the plan. Call us haters and work like dogs to get hate crime/hate speech laws passed. Then we’re outlawed and they win. Simple.

yhxqqsn on April 5, 2012 at 1:41 PM

And they have those moderate, reasonable Repubs who vote along with them on hate crime bills to thank for helping with the effort.

yhxqqsn on April 5, 2012 at 1:46 PM

“They’re going to have to go out on the open market (with a voucher) and decide ‘which insurance company is going to be good for me’” – Ed Schultz.

Oh my God Ed, that’s so scary! I’d much rather have some bureaucrat dictating to me rather than going on on that open market and making a choice for myself.

forest on April 5, 2012 at 1:46 PM

What are we when we bash Howard Dean?

“Heee-yaaaa!!!!!!” primal scream-bashers?

so-notbuyingit on April 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM

This guy seems to be a little desperate and unhinged.

forest on April 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM

liberal4life is a girl!

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Has anyone ever noticed that lib4life sounds like a fomer poster who was ban hammered, Getalife? Or is it just the lib echo chamber?
Just wondering.

ChicagoBlues on April 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Latino-bashing???

The Obama Administration has killed more Mexicans than any other Administration in modern history, even more than that other Progressive President, Wilson, did when he invaded Mexico back in 1916.

And when Conservatives speak out about it…we are called anti-Latino?

coldwarrior on April 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Another leftist piece of garbage (Van Jones also) forgets Marxist bashing. I really hate being left out of these tard fests.

MNHawk on April 5, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Bay State not buying ‘war on women’

Galt2009 on April 5, 2012 at 1:48 PM

This guy seems to be a little desperate and unhinged.

forest on April 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM

A condition he has suffered from for quite some time now.

Bitter Clinger on April 5, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Tina is just a man in a skirt. :)

Paul-Cincy on April 5, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Is he auditioning for a slot on Current TV?

Mr. Arkadin on April 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Latino-bashing???

And when Conservatives speak out about it…we are called anti-Latino?

coldwarrior on April 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM

BOOM!

Now if we could only get a candidate to say something like that to Obama’s face.

Pattosensei on April 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM

The common wealth of VA approves of state sanctioned rape.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Do you know what Gov. Corbett of PA said when asked about the ultrasound rape madness going on in the republican party?

“just close your eyes”

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

…stale…and stupid…you have to mark in your book how many times a day…how many times a week…and how many times a month – you say the same thing… Have someone from the staff help you!

KOOLAID2 on April 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Cindy Munford on April 5, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Thank you. I don’t think Libtard4Life could come up with a cogent thought to save her life. People like her are worse than useful idiots. They are like cult members.

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Tell me, girlfriend. Didn’t Van Jones look so dreamy, yesterday, repeating that same talking point. You can just sense how buff he is, under that suit!

MNHawk on April 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM

That’s it? That’s the best Dean can come up with to bash the Republicans? Sheesh, and I thought he was suppose to be intelligent. Goes to show you, having a PhD doesn’t mean you’re smart.

Cherokee on April 5, 2012 at 1:50 PM

blink on April 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Hmmm, that would toast her bread, wouldn’t it.

Cindy Munford on April 5, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-HAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

affenhauer on April 5, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Is he auditioning for a slot on Current TV?

Mr. Arkadin on April 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Could be. I doubt Client Number Nine will last very long as a replacement for Olber-dumb.

Bitter Clinger on April 5, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Not only are we going to New Hampshire …, we’re going to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and we’re going to California and Texas and New York,” he said. “And we’re going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan. And then we’re going to Washington, D.C. To take back the White House. YEEEEAAAARRRGHHHH!!!11!!!!1!

Kataklysmic on April 5, 2012 at 1:51 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

So liberals have already made racism a joke, and now they’re doing the same to rape.

Liberals are truly revolting excuses for human beings.

malclave on April 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I really wish people would not feed the paid troll.

John the Libertarian on April 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM

The common wealth of VA approves of state sanctioned rape.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Really? Sweet! I live in VA: next time I wanna go rape someone, as long as I get permission first, it’s cool? Just hope I don’t have to go to the DMV for it…

affenhauer on April 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM

All he did was watch are debates. instead of building up the platform and the brand, they discussed who hated gays more, how many Hispanics you can kick out of the country. Instead of finding solutions to serious problems in a conservative way. Thank god for Marco Rubio.

Mitt went full on Jet Blue crazy with negative ads in swing states. like Rush says the consultant class has destroyed everything we stand for.

boogaleesnots on April 5, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Just wondering.

ChicagoBlues on April 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM

All zombies sound alike, “Uuuuhhhhhggggggghhhg!”

Rod on April 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM

They are like cult members.

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM

If so…where’s that Marshall Applewhite guy when we really need him??

coldwarrior on April 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Its irrelevant since it was signed by LBJ.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Hey, Missy!

Why did Attorney General, Robert F Kennedy, say:

“I didn’t lose much sleep about N3groes. I didn’t think about them much.”

Why did RFK release a statement criticising the Freedom Marchers?

“[T]here was a lot of feeling that the N3groes didn’t know exactly what they wanted and that they were not very well led”.

“We weren’t thinking of the N3groes in Mississippi or Alabama – what should be done for them. We were thinking of what needed to be done in Massachusetts.”

- Robert F Kennedy, 4 December 1964

“N3groes… were traditionally Democratic; but they had reservations about Senator Kennedy and they didn’t think badly of Nixon.”

- Robert F Kennedy, 4 December 1964

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I really wish people would not feed the paid troll.

John the Libertarian on April 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Spoilsport! It’s 2:00 p.m. a Thursday before Easter, the office is deserted, they took Solitaire off the machines in the office. What else are we going to do?

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM

No, you’re not bashing them.

Oppressing them, yes, but not bashing them.

Vyce on April 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Whats wrong with what he said?

Did I miss something?

He is 100% correct.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Err, well, the racist anti-Muslim DEMOCRATS opposed the liberation of Iraq. Liberals spew vitriol against Palin, a woman who would have made a far better president than the the idiot in the white house, liberals spew vitriol against Marco Rubio and Allan West, impressive, pro-American minorities. Republicans on the other hand stand up for unborn women who liberals want dead and stand up for hard working minorities struggling to survive the disaster of the Obama economy.

sheikh of thornton on April 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Well that worked well!

I really wish people would not feed the paid troll.

John the Libertarian on April 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM

What a tool.

Sorry, I meant to say terd.

Akzed on April 5, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Howard Dean is the personification of the Progressive, Liberal, Democratic party, demonstrating in 1 shining moment the hypocrisy & lies that continuously flow froth from their mouths. Was it not the Democrats in the House of Representatives who rushed into action without knowing any facts to declare the Taryvon Martin incident was a definite case of ‘racial profiling’ and a ‘hate crime’, the murder of a black boy by a ‘white guy’. Turns out that Zimmerman, the shooter, is a minority – a Latino, not a ‘white guy’. Zimmerman is also an advocate for holding police more accountable, something that doesn’t endear yourself to them & make them want to cover anything up for you. Zimmerman also tutors minority kids for free in his spare time, not the kind of behavior you’d expect from a ‘racist white guy’ who tracked Trayvon Martin down like a rabid dog and shot him in the street’, huh?!

Just today it is being reported that the 3rd major Media source just admitted to lying and manipulating the news they reported in order to stir up racial tension, increasing ratings/revenue. The 1st was the manipulation of the 911 Call audio. This latest consisted in the news source having the police footage of Zimmerman arriving at the police stattion. Even though the media source had an enlarged copy of the footage, which shows the gash in the back of Zimmerman’s head, they only released the distant footage that didnn’t show the wound.

Muslim-bashing?! Well if you condier that the GOP was not the one who fought an illegal war without Constitutional approval to hel Al Qaeda, perpetrators of 9/11, overthrow Qadaffi and acquire their own country – if you consider that ‘Muslim-bashing, then I guess you could make that accusation. If you condier that the GOP was not the one who declared the terrorist-connected Muslim Brotherhood should be part of Egypt’s future, helped them take over Egypt’s government, & just held talks with them in the White House, then you could make that accusation of ‘Muslim-Bashing’. If you call refusing to go on a middle-eastern ‘US apology tour’ ‘Muslim Bashing’ I guess you could make that accusation.

‘Woman-bashing’?! Obama openly violates the US Constitution, specifically the 1st amendment, by making a SECOND Un-Constitutional mandate within Obamacare, mandating that religious institutions supply BOTH contraceptives as well as ABORTION-INDUCING drugs, get slapped on the hand in public for it, then attempt to salvage any credibility/respect and deflect heat for the attempted violation by laughably spinning it as ‘the GOP hates women and are against contraceptives. Yeah, if you can get people to completely forget about Obama’s latest assault on the Constitution and on Religious institutions, then I am sure you can potentially sell the ridiculos idea that the GOP is against women. While we are at it, let’s completely forget that Obama just met with the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House and is supporting their recent takeover of the Egytian government and is supporting their candidate’s run for President. I am sure the fact that Obama is backing an Islamic Extremist who embraces highly oppressive (especially to women) Sharia law, Iran, & turning their backs on the US will only add to the ability for Dean to sell these accusation!

Good grief – the man made more sense when he was just screaming like a mad-man — “Yearrgh!”

easyt65 on April 5, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 1:24 PM

One of my all-time favorite songs; coulda skipped the graphics, though…

affenhauer on April 5, 2012 at 1:59 PM

How is it a war on women to be anti Roe V Wade?

Please explain to me how being pro life is anti women?

Abortion is here to stay (unfortunately)but to use that as the sole of the anti-woman claim is bull considering so many woman are pro life..

theblacksheepwasright on April 5, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Put a little black mustache under his nose, with that haircut. Who do you see?

msupertas on April 5, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I really wish people would not feed the paid troll.

John the Libertarian on April 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Besides, they’re really cute in their cages, always masturbating and flinging their poop.

malclave on April 5, 2012 at 2:04 PM

How is it a war on women to be anti Roe V Wade?

Please explain to me how being pro life is anti women?

theblacksheepwasright on April 5, 2012 at 2:01 PM

It’s a talking point. That seems to be l4l’s modus operandi. Spit out the spin she’s fed. Doesn’t have to make sense.

Bitter Clinger on April 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM

liberal4life is a girl!

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM

a tranny… in diapers?

KOOLAID2 on April 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM

affenhauer on April 5, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Sorry, but it is kind of hard to argue that a foetus is just a “collection of cells” or a blob. Someone argued the other day that an embryo was no different than wart cells. Well, wart cells grow to be a wart…or, maybe, Epcot Centre, but an embryo will grow into a fully-formed human being. The graphics make this fact indisputable.

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM

What a tool.

Sorry, I meant to say terd.

Akzed on April 5, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Just call him a plunger. He’s a terd tool.

msupertas on April 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM

malclave on April 5, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Thanks for that visual….Not!!

LOL

Bitter Clinger on April 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM

malclave on April 5, 2012 at 2:04 PM

…I think they use the later…as Chew!

KOOLAID2 on April 5, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Couldn’t bear watching this fluke, but tell me. Did he scream “Yahoooo” at the end?

Portia46 on April 5, 2012 at 2:07 PM

What else are we going to do?

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM

l4l hijacks every thread. Every one.

John the Libertarian on April 5, 2012 at 2:08 PM

…a tranny… in diapers?

KOOLAID2 on April 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM

fetishist basher! You ooze hate!

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Republican party has been waging war on women since Roe vs Wade.
Marco Rubio’s “dream act” will be considered radical by Republicans but I think it is something all reasonable people can agree with.

The common wealth of VA approves of state sanctioned rape.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

You’re retarded.

I can’t believe you have the ability to stay alive.

Natural selection is proven false just by your very existence, for if it were true you would have forgotten to breathe while typing any number of the piles of dung you regularly leave upon HotAir’s doorstep.

You make me weep for mankind in general and America specifically. If we could breed or accept the likes of you into our country then we are truly doomed to fail.

I say again, You. Are. Retarded.

And not in the traditional sense, but in the I choose to be the biggest moron I can possibly be. I choose to ignore history, science, math, logic and common sense.

You’re a retard by choice and that’s heartbreakingly sad. I’m going to go cry over your abject stupidity.

StompUDead on April 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I know HA likes the traffic, but wouldn’t it be refreshing to have a thread where no one copied and pasted a comment and then commented on it..?

d1carter on April 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM

thuja on April 5, 2012 at 2:10 PM

If so…where’s that Marshall Applewhite guy when we really need him??

coldwarrior on April 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I know!!!! Maybe, this guy is. Let’s just hope he only takes out his own on the way out.

Libtard4Life: DRINK THAT KOOK-AIDE! DRINK THAT KOOK-AIDE!

BTW: I’ve posted the lyrics to this song (You Happy Puppet by 10,000 Maniacs) before and they sum up exactly what I think about people like L4L.

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I really wish people would not feed the paid troll.

John the Libertarian on April 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM

If someone is paying for that blather, they are being seriously shortchanged.

NoDonkey on April 5, 2012 at 2:13 PM

StompUDead on April 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM

For thousands of years, mankind has only cared about the harvest and the fruit of their loins. Then along comes this self-loathing death cult called liberalism.

John the Libertarian on April 5, 2012 at 2:14 PM

MNHawk on April 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM

What compels you to talk about Van Jones body? Do you have a favorite picture of Putin with his shirt off?

thuja on April 5, 2012 at 2:14 PM

l4l hijacks every thread. Every one.

John the Libertarian on April 5, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Untrue. She doesn’t even show up on threads where Obama has been exposed as the complete buffoon that he is…like his comments about Lochner…or when he has been proven to be flat-out lying like when he claimed that his parents came together after the Selma marches, which occurred nearly 4 years after he was born.

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 2:15 PM

d1carter on April 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM

No comment.

Rod on April 5, 2012 at 2:15 PM

MNHawk on April 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM

The street talk with a lisp makes me have to take a cold shower.

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 2:16 PM

true dat

DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM

You can’t blame the Democrats for Row vs Wade, if that’s what you’re referring to. Republican appointed Justices passed it 7-2.

Supreme Court Justices who ruled on Roe vs Wade, 1973

Douglas, William Orville appointed by Roosevelt
White, Byron Raymond appointed by Kennedy
Marshall, Thurgood appointed by Johnson

timberline on April 5, 2012 at 2:18 PM

d1carter on April 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM

thuja on April 5, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I’d like to comment on that.

msupertas on April 5, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Indifference and apathy are also known opposites to love, and indifference and apathy are what leftisproglibturds primarily show to these groups in between elections.

stukinIL4now on April 5, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Progressives are the godfathers of the eugenics movement in National Socialist Germany.

John the Libertarian on April 5, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Good post, Tina.

steebo77 on April 5, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Agreed, but a content warning would have been nice: lunch came to an unexpected and abrupt end ;-)

affenhauer on April 5, 2012 at 2:20 PM

“just close your eyes”

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Just out of curiosity, are you purposely trying to mislead people as to the meaning of that quote in hopes that they are stupid enough to believe you? Or are you in fact so stupid you don’t understand that quote yourself?

Ampersand on April 5, 2012 at 2:21 PM

yes, you are being disingenuous, you are being disingenuous and yes

DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:22 PM

You’re retarded.

I can’t believe you have the ability to stay alive.

I say again, You. Are. Retarded.

StompUDead on April 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM

And her hygiene is poor.

RINO in Name Only on April 5, 2012 at 2:22 PM

ultrasound rape madness

Tin foil hat much?

sheikh of thornton on April 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM

guess what? no one believes the warmongering, health insurance denying, let the poor fend for themselves party really cares about ANY human life let alone fetuses! u just wanna play sex cops, as always, so save your faux outrage!

DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM

yes, you are being disingenuous, you are being disingenuous and yes

DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:22 PM

That’s what I thought. You think anybody that doesn’t think like you is a hater.

NoFanofLibs on April 5, 2012 at 2:25 PM

DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Physician, heal thyself

NoFanofLibs on April 5, 2012 at 2:26 PM

d1carter on April 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Yes, the few lately that have lacked trolls have been refreshing. Sad really.

Bmore on April 5, 2012 at 2:28 PM

d1carter on April 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM

That is a horrible, horrible idea. For shame. Your punishment is you have to cut and paste ten of Liberal4Life’s comments, and comment on every one of them. Then you must comment on your comments. After you do this, other posters will comment on your comments, and you will be expected to defend them with more comments.

You must do this while listening to an ipod with every one of Barack Obama’s speeches on it. When you have finished, then you will be forgiven.

RINO in Name Only on April 5, 2012 at 2:30 PM

DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Another person perpetually outraged because his mother wasn’t progressive enough to abort him.

malclave on April 5, 2012 at 2:30 PM

In other words Democrats are desperately trying to get the citizenry to ignore their record. Look squirrel!

gwelf on April 5, 2012 at 2:30 PM

timberline on April 5, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I wasn’t blaming the decision in Roe v. Wade on the Democrats, I was blaming the death cult-like embrace of the decision by Democrats ever since.

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM

DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM

In other words, you dodged the question.

Bitter Clinger on April 5, 2012 at 2:32 PM

John the Libertarian on April 5, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I can only compare it to the advent of the computer. Like the technological advances of the cpu we’re watching liberals ‘outstupid’ each other at a breathtaking and seemingly impossible to sustain rate.

At some point, which I believe will be arriving soon if it’s not here already(thank you Mr Dean and L4L), they will not be able to get any dumber because they’ll start walking in front of cars like deer.

While the advancing of processing speed and memory compactability(sp?) is hindered only by the limits of our human brains and production, liberal stupidity (but I repeat myself) has no such hinderance except maybe the availability of the aforementioned cars.

StompUDead on April 5, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I hate Republicans and everything they stand for.
Howard Dean

Alberta_Patriot on April 5, 2012 at 2:33 PM

l4l hijacks every thread. Every one.

John the Libertarian on April 5, 2012 at 2:08 PM

She may see that as her “job”, or at least “life”.

Personally, I think every time she puts up a new comment we should ask her if she was raped when she went to the ob/gyn for her yearly scheduled exam.

So what if she tries to hijack the threads. She doesn’t really deflect the articles nor does she truly deflect the discussions. She and her friends just add levity.

Of course, we’re not laughing with them.

Sad really. Doesn’t make me feel good though.

Logus on April 5, 2012 at 2:33 PM

RINO in Name Only on April 5, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I started listening to BHO’s speeches but they are all the same…much like some of the threads here at HA…LOL

d1carter on April 5, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 2:31 PM

You can blame Democrats anyway. William O. Douglas was the one who came up with the “penumbras and emanations” concept on which Roe V Wage was based.

NoFanofLibs on April 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM

NoFanofLibs on April 5, 2012 at 2:25 PM

visited a Trayvon Martin (btw Tina is the only one unafraid to post about the issue), gay marriage or sandra fluke thread on Hot Air? the racism, gay-bashing and misogyny flows right out in a matter of seconds! your party may not be inherently racist, homophobic or sexist but it’s filled with racists, homophobes and sexists! oh who we are we kidding of course it is inherently racist, homophobic and sexist! don’t even get me started on the christianists around here either!

DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM

DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM

You’re proving my point. Thanks for playing.

NoFanofLibs on April 5, 2012 at 2:37 PM

DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM

OK. I guess we can add “fetus haters” to the list now.

sdd on April 5, 2012 at 2:37 PM

d1carter on April 5, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Fine, but I reject the false choice between having completely repetitive threads, and having no one reply to comments:)

RINO in Name Only on April 5, 2012 at 2:38 PM

DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM

You speak for everyone? How very important you must be. You must have missed the majority of Americans who now oppose abortion, and believe me, our outrage at the wholesale slaughter of innocent unborn children is far from ‘faux’.

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 2:39 PM

DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Correction. YOU don’t believe it.

But the problem there is that you are a proven liar and bigot who supports and endorses murdering Republicans to get your way.

I already demonstrated what a lying hypocrite your Howard Dean is. And that’s all your Obama Party has left — lies and hypocrisy.

Obama has failed. Obama is an incompetent fool and a child who proves daily that the Obama Party racists like yourself put skin color ahead of character.

northdallasthirty on April 5, 2012 at 2:39 PM

NoFanofLibs on April 5, 2012 at 2:25 PM
DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Hey idiot – if a selective sampling of blog commenters is the standard for smearing a whole group of people you realize that liberals and the Democrat party don’t fare as well right?

gwelf on April 5, 2012 at 2:40 PM

RINO in Name Only on April 5, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Yeah, but…..do we all have to reply to the exact same comment..?

d1carter on April 5, 2012 at 2:40 PM

DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I’m not. Read this. Please.

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 2:41 PM

In other words, you dodged the question.

Bitter Clinger on April 5, 2012 at 2:32 PM

you are right, I don’t care about pregnancies that are stopped painlessly in the 1st or 2nd trimester. It’s a woman’s right to decide whether to have the child or not. I care for the citizens who are actually BORN! whereas you care only for fetuses and don’t give a damn about the welfare of those actually BORN especially the poor!

DBear on April 5, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Their internal polling numbers must circling the toilet and leaving stains on the side.

SouthernGent on April 5, 2012 at 2:44 PM