Video of Howard Dean: “The Republican Party is Gay-bashing, Muslim-bashing, Latino-bashing, immigrant-bashing, women-bashing every day”

posted at 1:16 pm on April 5, 2012 by Tina Korbe

Howard Dean has at it (h/t Greg Hengler):

Wow. How to respond? First, give me a moment to overcome my shock and disappointment. No matter how many times it happens, I’m always astonished when somebody essentially calls me a hater. Howard Dean doesn’t know who I am, but that’s basically what he just did. Because I maintain that marriage is between one man and one woman, because I believe radical Muslims have an anti-America agenda, because I’m not in favor of amnesty for illegal immigrants, because I don’t want to pay for Sandra Fluke’s contraception, I’m bashing gays, Muslims, Latinos, immigrants and, er, women?

Allow me to submit, Mr. Dean, that the opposite of love is not hate; it is use. Those who hate me at least recognize me as human, a force with which to be reckoned, a legitimate source of ideas. Those who use me consider me nothing more than a means to an end. Those who use me dehumanize me. Does the Democratic Party really love gays, Muslims, Latinos, immigrants and women in the sense of wanting what’s best for them? Or do they just use ‘em for their votes? I’m really asking, Mr. Former DNC Chairman.

Occasionally, Democrats give me the distinct impression that their positions on, say, gay marriage or immigration are based more on the desire to win votes than cohesive principles. It’s suspicious, for example, that the president’s official position is against gay marriage but “evolving.” It’s almost as though he’s just waiting for an overwhelming majority of Americans to be in favor of gay marriage before he switches his position. Reducing gays, Muslims, Latinos, immigrants and women to their concerns over gay-specific, Muslim-specific, Latino-specific, immigrant-specific and women-specific positions reduces them to something less than a whole, entire, complex person. But no person is reducible to the tiniest sliver of himself — his sexuality, his religion, his ethnicity, his immigrant status, his gender. We all care — broadly — about human flourishing. That’s what Republicans want — a prosperous, flourishing, fully human society. That’s what Paul Ryan’s plan sets out to achieve by reforming the social safety net, so, come the 2030s, we still have a social safety net. Why do the Democrats want it to disappear?

While I cannot speak for gays, Muslims, Latinos or immigrants, I can say that, as a woman, I have found the Democratic Party’s approach to my vote far less loving and far more insulting than the Republican Party’s approach to that vote. While Democrats reduce me to nothing more than my sexuality and assume that I cannot even pay for my own birth control, Republicans appeal to me as a whole person, to my ability to take personal responsibility for myself, to work hard, to reap the benefits of my labors and to voluntarily share those benefits with whose who truly aren’t able to be responsible for themselves. The Republican approach to my vote is profoundly empowering, even if it’s also demanding. How it it anything less than loving of me to wish for everyone — gays, Muslim, Latinos, immigrants, women and men alike — to experience that same feeling of empowerment?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Whats wrong with what he said?

Did I miss something?

He is 100% correct.

#NewTone

…as Breitbart would have said.

29Victor on April 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

But we’re not Asian-shop-owner-bashing. So there.

J.E. Dyer on April 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Shouldn’t he have to prove that? If it happens everyday he should have tons of opportunity. If Breitbart was alive he could offer a reward for proof.

Cindy Munford on April 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

The Democrat Party is America-bashing every hour of every day

Bitter Clinger on April 5, 2012 at 1:20 PM

You believe your own bullshit…

PatriotRider on April 5, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Howard Dean: Uh, hey, everybody! I’m a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt.

aunursa on April 5, 2012 at 1:20 PM

He is 100% correct.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Then prove it. Links to officials or elected representatives of the Republican party being any of those things that Gov. Yehaw claims.

Cindy Munford on April 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Speaking of bigotry…

Bah, why even bother. These tools are immune to self awareness.

jhffmn on April 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Your real name must be Marion Barry…

PatriotRider on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Shouldn’t Howie be riding his tricycle on a bike path somewhere?

NoDonkey on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Republican party has been waging war on women since Roe vs Wade.
Marco Rubio’s “dream act” will be considered radical by Republicans but I think it is something all reasonable people can agree with.

The common wealth of VA approves of state sanctioned rape.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Did I miss it or did Mr. Dean forget to call me a racist?

JPeterman on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I always let the party that fought a war to keep slavery in America and started the KKK lecture me about tolerance™

The Democrat party has been vile since it’s founding.

tetriskid on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Just scream it out Howard. Don’t hold it in.

Logus on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

He is 100% correct.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

“We’ve got to do something about these Asians coming in, opening up businesses — those dirty shops. They ought to go. I’ll just say that right now, you know. But we need African-American businesspeople to be able to take their places, too.”

Marion Barry

Move Along, Folks. No Racism To See Here.

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Every video of this guy should end with his trademark scream, it’d bring a smile to your face no matter how horrible everything preceding it has been.

Ukiah on April 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Whats wrong with what he said?

Did I miss something?

You have missed EVERYTHING

NoFanofLibs on April 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Whats wrong with what he said?

Did I miss something?

He is 100% correct.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Your second sentence “Did I miss something?”

Why yes. You did.

100%.

Of this and everything else. Thanks for playing.

NoDonkey on April 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM

He is 100% corrupt.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

We know, trust me we know.

SparkPlug on April 5, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I’ll answer for him. First question, No. Second question, Yes.

Bitter Clinger on April 5, 2012 at 1:24 PM

He is 100% correct.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

You’re only saying that because the doctor who was performing the abortion on you messed up, and you lived.

malclave on April 5, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Ignore him…

… bring up Obowma’s record, the economy, gas prices, his hidden deal with Russia, his failed foreign policies, the take over of private industries, and his attack on the Supreme Court.

Seven Percent Solution on April 5, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Republican party has been waging war on women since Roe vs Wade. The common wealth of VA approves of state sanctioned rape.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Weapons. Grade. Stupid.

And, Now, For A Word About Abortion From…Johnny Rotten & Sid Vicious of The Sex Pistols

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Hey Howard, you’ll find projection tastes better with some glass, tin foil and tacks mixed in.

DanMan on April 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM

IS that ALL you can come up with dean? You are not on your game if this is all you have!
L

letget on April 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM

@liberal4life – Did you miss Barry’s comments on Asians today? He is a typical democrat. Your party is all about segregating people and victimization. Look at what the Democratic Policy has done to blacks in urban America. Dean appeared on the same network that disparaged 15 million Mormons the night before.

kozmo on April 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Which is hilarious, when you consider that Howard Dean himself qualifies as an anti-gay bigot.

As well as his Barack Obama Party openly endorsing and supporting making racial slurs and calling women whores and sluts.

If we actually had a media, Dean would have been nailed to the floor on this. But of course, the leftist media only makes bigger fools of themselves by allowing him to rant and saying nothing, especially when we have access to records of the Obama Party’s deplorable record of bigotry and hypocrisy.

northdallasthirty on April 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Even if it was true, and it’s not but SO WHAT?

Axion on April 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM

He is 100% correct.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

“How useless to spread a net in full view of all the birds.”

oldfiveanddimer on April 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

lib4life, you just don’t know how to stop, do you?

Well, thanks for the levity that you, libfree, Ken and the gang bring to this site. You amuse us.

Logus on April 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Did I miss it or did Mr. Dean forget to call me a racist?

JPeterman on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Now that you mention it, he did leave out a certain set of minorities. Hmmmm.

Bitter Clinger on April 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

You don’t respond to mindless ad hominems. You ignore them. With a century of failure hanging around their necks culminating in the most disastrous presidency since the founding of the Republic, the Progressives/Democrats have abandoned all pretense at reason. They simply cannot defend their political failures and moribund ideology any longer. This is all they have left.

RobertE on April 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

that’s almost as coherent as that one time when he screamed “YEEARRGH!”

BlueCollarAstronaut on April 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

They’re bashing in New Hampshire. They’re bashing in South Carolina! they’re bashing in Oklahoma! … They’re bashing in Michigan! and they’re going to DC, and they’re bashing there too! Yeaaaargggh!

forest on April 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

The Democrat party has been vile since it’s founding.

tetriskid on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Let’s not forget which party passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964

Happy Nomad on April 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

That’s pretty funny Howard.

The democrats have little boxes they keep all their victim groups in and when they need some outrageous outrage they pick a box to suit a situation and tell the box some lies … then they open it up so that particular victim group can holler and rant.

They let women out of the box for birth control, and blacks out of the box for Martin.

When they’re done with any particular group they shove them back in the box and tell them to shut up and be quiet. If any box member decides they’ve had enough of being treated like nothing more than a piece of dirt to kick around and speaks up … the democrats will kick them out of the box and call them “uncle toms”, racists, and so on.

darwin on April 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Well, I don’t know about all that, but I do think that Howard Dean is a gay Muslim Latino immigrant woman.

rogaineguy on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

He is 100% correct.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I’m sorry, but who spent an entire day here calling black people c00ns? Wasn’t that you?

lorien1973 on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

The common wealth of VA approves of state sanctioned rape.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Are the inane lunatic left websites you crib from aware that “Commonwealth” is one word, or are they just hoping for a handout?

NoDonkey on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

The dems are constitution-bashing everyday!!

We all know that the real racists are the dems. Back in the day it was Jim Crow and the KKK, now they use welfare to keep ethnic minorities down. They haven’t changed.

steve123 on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

The last time Howie Dean said anything of importance was in Iowa…19 January 2004.

Since then…he’s got nothing.

coldwarrior on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Do you know what Gov. Corbett of PA said when asked about the ultrasound rape madness going on in the republican party?

“just close your eyes”

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

So the Democratic strategy this election cycle is to say the most outrageous things about republications/conservatives and force them to defend it as though it were axiom. Of course the MSM is going to treat it as such which makes it a no-brainer strategy.

heretic on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

No, we just bash crazy loons.

Hummer53 on April 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Let’s not forget which party passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964

Happy Nomad on April 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Its irrelevant since it was signed by LBJ.

Explain to me why MLK campaigned against Goldwater if he were that excited about Republican contribution to the civil right act

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Did I miss something?

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Yes, liberalwithnolife, you miss something in every post. It’s called truth.

itsnotaboutme on April 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Howard Dean is taking an “all of the above approach” to mischaracterize his opposition.

Oh Howard, hey buddy, did you know that Eric Holder’s DOJ (Under Mr. Obama’s command) literally bashed 200-300 Mexicans (who happen to be latino, and some of them probably wanted to be immigrants)? Did you know that, Howard? Bashed them m effers so bad that they end up muerte, comprende amigo?

ted c on April 5, 2012 at 1:31 PM

“just close your eyes”

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I’m curious. What caused you to have so much hatred for babies in the womb?

Bitter Clinger on April 5, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Its irrelevant since it was signed by LBJ.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Bull Connor was a Democrat.

The bill wouldn’t have passed with Republican support because too many democrats opposed it.

Facts.

Good Lt on April 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM

The Republican Party is Gay-bashing, Muslim-bashing, Latino-bashing, immigrant-bashing, women-bashing every day????

Sounding more and more like the Democrats somehow got exclusive rights for Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

And the Dems/Liberals are the tolerant ones??

coldwarrior on April 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Its irrelevant since it was signed by LBJ.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Uh, try again, grasshopper. Without GOP support of the bill, there would have been nothing for LBJ to sign.

Bitter Clinger on April 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM

People are so sick of this politically correct gotcha stuff.

I encourage Dean to yell it from the mountaintops. You are just working for Not Obama.

Moesart on April 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM

“just close your eyes”

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Oh, you mean like in that thread the other day where you posted your meme comment and then refused to answer the rebutting pile on everyone gave you in response that your meme is teh fail?

Logus on April 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM

“just close your eyes”

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Supporters of OWS don’t get to complain about rape, since they’re OK with it happening amongst them.

Your rules.

Good Lt on April 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

If MLK were around today, he would be a staunch Republican.

What the likes of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Barack Obama have done to the black family, would make MLK vomit.

NoDonkey on April 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM

“just close your eyes”

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Do you know what Obama said when asked about the ongoing rapes in OWS camps?

darwin on April 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Whats wrong with what he said?

Did I miss something?

Yup.

Like the fact that Howard Dean and the Obama Party gay-bashers.

Like the fact that Howard Dean and the Obama Party are minority- and immigrant-bashers.

Like the fact that Howard Dean and the Obama Party are women-bashers.

So since the Obama Party clearly supports gay-bashing, minority-bashing, immigrant-bashing, and women-bashing, you and your Howard Dean are nothing more than demonstrated hypocritical bigots.

Isn’t it funny how that works, liberal4life? Now go run away. Your Obama is having a nervous breakdown and needs you to worship him and obediently chant to him.

northdallasthirty on April 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Tina, don’t be so upset.

Remember, Mean Dr. Dean is the same mental genius who is most famous for doing THIS.

And that he’s on with Ed Schultz, a guy so up to his eyeballs in union kickbacks and payoffs, makes it even better.

Myron Falwell on April 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Tina, this may be my favorite post that you have written so far.

Knuckledragger on April 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM

The Democrat Party loves women so much that they base they’re definition of “woman” on whether or not you agree with them.

BlueCollarAstronaut on April 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Its irrelevant since it was signed by LBJ.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

As for part two of your inane comment, MLK didn’t like that Goldwater had opposed the Civil Rights Act, not Republicans. And Goldwater’s opposition was based not on racism, but that he thought the Act unconstitutional.

Bitter Clinger on April 5, 2012 at 1:35 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

There is a definition for rape and ultrasound isn’t part of it. By your definition I was “raped” multiple times during my three pregnancies or does it only apply when the end result is a dead child.

Cindy Munford on April 5, 2012 at 1:35 PM

“just close your eyes”

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Do you know what Bill Clinton told Juanita Broaderick?

“You’d better put some ice on that.”

I would ask Mary Jo Kopechne what Teddy Kennedy said right before he “went for help,” but she is unavailable for comment.

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 1:35 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Phew, you must have been getting worried there. It’s afternoon already and you have to get your quota of “war on women” and “state sanctioned rape” insanity in every day or the party makes you stand in the corner with no coco puffs for supper.

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Romney/Gore

Schadenfreude on April 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I’m puzzled by why Dean didn’t include “African-American bashing” in his laundry list? I mean we all know that the only reason become Republicans is that they hate black people.

/s

thuja on April 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

lib4life, since you’re taking part in this thread…

If Republicans making possible trans v. ultrasounds law is rape, then what does that make Planned Parenthood who has often done it as part of their regular pre-abortive exams? Or what about standard v. exams done by any ob/gyn? Those rape too?

You are teh fail.

Sad but funny.

Keep it up. You help make Hot Gas great.

Logus on April 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

lorien1973 on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Are you serious? canopfor got moderated for news links and it was allowed to remain with that word?

Cindy Munford on April 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Cindy Munford on April 5, 2012 at 1:35 PM

It’s best not to argue with the developmentally disabled. Let TardFerLafe be.

Myron Falwell on April 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

The common wealth of VA approves of state sanctioned rape.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Then abortion is first rape then murder.

itsspideyman on April 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Myron Falwell on April 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

LOL! It’s a close as I will ever get to Gov. Dean and the requirement of backing up the accusations. I know that it is rhetorical.

Cindy Munford on April 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Its I’ve been irrelevant since… forever.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

FIFY.

Myron Falwell on April 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Allow me to submit, Mr. Dean, that the opposite of love is not hate; it is use.

Good point, Tina, but allow me to submit that the opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference.

I am indifferent to morons like Howard Dean. I have zero use for him.

UltimateBob on April 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Cindy Munford on April 5, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Cindy, I am interested in her response to your question. I, too, had ultrasounds during my pregnancy. Sadly, my daughter died shortly after she was born. Perhaps, Libtard4Life can tell me if I was raped and had an abortion? It would be news to me.

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I know HA likes the traffic, but wouldn’t it be refreshing to have a thread where no one copied and pasted a comment and then commented on it..?

d1carter on April 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

More like fighting for life. Something liberals have no respect for…well except their own.

Here’s the hilarious thing about your lover boy Obama. He’s fought for every kind of abortion measure, and even infanticide. He accuses us of social darwinism. LOL.

rubberneck on April 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM

lorien1973 on April 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Wait, seriously? Even L4L couldn’t be that much of a tool…

Well the people had their elections and elected a terrorist organizations.

Its either you support democracy or you don’t

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Then again, they always find a way to prove you wrong…

RINO in Name Only on April 5, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Whats wrong with what he said?

Did I miss something?

He is 100% correct.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

….yes, he said, you are a gay muslim immigrant who is a m0ron.

KOOLAID2 on April 5, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Mr. Dean and liberals, disagreeing is not bigotry. You disagree with us, but we don’t get to call you bigoted because of that. Grow up! In modern society people will disagree with you, and adults learn to deal with that. Throwing around “bigot” just shows how unmodern and immature your ideology is. Defend your ideas for once without resorting to name calling as a distraction.

AnotherOpinion on April 5, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Anti-gay? Why? Because many Republicans don’t support gay marriage? Does that mean Obama and Biden are anti-gay since they hold the same view? Anti-Muslim? How so? Because they support keeping Gitmo open? So does Obama since he’s done nothing to close it. And it’s Obama, not the GOP, who’s ordered countless drone attacks which have killed many innocent Muslim civilians. Anti-Latino? Why, because they’re opposed to amnesty and want to protect the Southern border? Well then I guess that makes a majority of Americans anti-Latino. Anti-women? Because they don’t want to force employers and religious institutions to subsidize birth control? Is that really what the feminist movement has been reduced to, Howie? The pill and abortion?

Doughboy on April 5, 2012 at 1:41 PM

It’s part of the plan. Call us haters and work like dogs to get hate crime/hate speech laws passed. Then we’re outlawed and they win. Simple.

yhxqqsn on April 5, 2012 at 1:41 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Why is the DNC waging a War on liberty?

Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty – Ronald Reagan

Chip on April 5, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Whats wrong with what he said?

Did I miss something?

He is 100% correct.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

It is officially official. Liberal4life has deemed it so.

timberline on April 5, 2012 at 1:42 PM

This is going to be the nastiest political race. Ever.

John the Libertarian on April 5, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Howard, if what you say is true (and it isn’t), they are still better than your party. I’d rather be amongst haters than fascists.

Vashta.Nerada on April 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Republican party has been waging war on women since Roe vs Wade.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

How do you feel about the Democrat annihilation of millions of unborn female babies since Roe vs. Wade?

Trafalgar on April 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM

And this highly moral-based man is rightiously upset about bashing while supporting a man hear demands infanticide for abortion survivors. Then again, who cares,as long as we can fight about money with our unprincipled Etch-a sketch, all too openly rich sperm-donor for Obamacare, and avoid the social issues.

Don L on April 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM

either they believe the people that watch them are stupid or the people that watch them really are that stupid.

phatfawzi on April 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM

When was the last time anyone actually cared what Howard Dean had to say? The last time he had a consequential rambling it went something like “arrrrrrrrrrrrrh”. And then he was never heard from again.

dczombie on April 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Dean’s response made absolutely no sense. Schultz asks a question about the Ryan budget, and then Dean goes on a rant. Dean has no message discipline, so what he says has a random, loony aspect to it.

Also, Dean looks like he’s not all there. Wonder if he’s having some health problems. Early onset Harry Reid-itis?

EMD on April 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Well, I see libsquirrel4life came in, dropped a few turds, then ran back up the tree when called on it.

Bitter Clinger on April 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM

A hatemongering bigot like Dean is an expert on hate. Who should know more about hate than liberal nutjobs? Without racial hatred, class envy and now gender warfare the demorats could not exist. Inless they divide as many segments of the American public, they have no chance whatsoever.

volsense on April 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Its irrelevant since…

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

It’s irrelevant to you that the democratic party is still full of racists.

blink on April 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Truth is irrelevant to liberals.

Rod on April 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Here’s some more words of compassion:

She is not smart enough to even complete a 4 year term in the sh#thole known as Alaska.

They take more money from the government than any other state yet still vote Republican. Another useless welfare state.

liberal4life on April 4, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Thanks for all your advice about inclusiveness.

Like the sh#thole reference to Americans.

itsspideyman on April 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM

This guy seems to be a little desperate and unhinged.

forest on April 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM