Time mag to Nikki Haley: So, do you give Sikh taxi drivers bigger tips or what?

posted at 8:18 pm on April 5, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via GOP12, if you want to watch only the 13-second question and answer about cab drivers you can head over to Weasel Zippers, but I recommend skipping to about 4:45 here and letting it play from there instead. You can’t fully appreciate how out of left field this comment is without viewing it within the context of a standard boring political interview. Haley actually handles it amazingly well; I would have been dumbfounded. Note to Marion Barry: Good news — you’re guilty of only the second-worst stereotyping in American politics this Thursday.

You know who I bet would find this high-larious? Ahem.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Oh wow.

philoquin on April 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I need to go scream into a sink of ice water now.

nitzsche on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Behold, the left`s War on Indians!

ThePrez on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

It may be in appropriate but stop making a meal out of it.

Every statement can be interpreted to be racist one away or another.
I can even make the case of Romney saying Obama is “in over his head” a racist comment towards black people.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Why would anyone put themselves through that kind of crap..?

d1carter on April 5, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Every truly racist thing I’ve ever heard — every single one — not the jokes, the bad humor, but the truly racist-to-the-core-of-their-being comment —- HAS COME FROM A LIBERAL! Every. Single. One

Rational Thought on April 5, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Most leftists are mental midgets anyway.

mike0993 on April 5, 2012 at 8:24 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

You now have zero credibility.

ThePrez on April 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Lame.

Key West Reader on April 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Interview my ass. Maybe if it were for Comedy Central. This was a drive-by mudslinging.

MadisonConservative on April 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM

It’s okay – the interviewer is a leftist.

Nothing to see here. . . move along.

RedNewEnglander on April 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Only if they look like my son, if I had one.

Shat gettin’ real.

jukin3 on April 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Saw this earlier today.

Talk about tasteless.

coldwarrior on April 5, 2012 at 8:26 PM

It may be in appropriate but stop making a meal out of it.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

You and every goddamned liberal in this country first, jack.

MadisonConservative on April 5, 2012 at 8:26 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Yep, one of the few talents liberals have is the twist benign statements into racist ones — or at least insinuate it with dog whistle rhetoric. Congrats!

kmalkows on April 5, 2012 at 8:26 PM

No you can’t, it would just be lying, something you’re quite familiar with.

lowandslow on April 5, 2012 at 8:26 PM

AP, you owe me a new jaw. Mine shattered when it hit the floor at such a high speed.

Egads…

pookysgirl on April 5, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Good thing she didn’t reference caterpillars, that would be over the line.

lowandslow on April 5, 2012 at 8:28 PM

If Romney tabs Bobby Jindal as his VP selection, what’s the over/under on Time making its first motel desk clerk joke? About 24 hours?

jon1979 on April 5, 2012 at 8:28 PM

It may be in appropriate but stop making a meal out of it.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

There is more spinning in your statement than at a Ultimate Frisbee Tournament.

Bluray on April 5, 2012 at 8:29 PM

It may be in appropriate but stop making a meal out of it.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

You make the rules. I make you live by them…and just wait until what I am working on is ready.

Alinsky Rules for Radicals #4:

Make opponents live up to their own book of rules.

Every statement can be interpreted to be racist one away or another.

And, I can demolish your “George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin because he is a racist and I know this because the MSM told me so, along with my own Dowderisation” in 5 easy steps.

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Most leftists are mental midgets anyway.

mike0993 on April 5, 2012 at 8:24 PM

No, they are highly educated It will take the inellectual nimb to bescipher el

Heh.

Enjoy

Key West Reader on April 5, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Why do Democrats hate Indian-Americans?

Punchenko on April 5, 2012 at 8:30 PM

It may be in appropriate but stop making a meal out of it.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

…do you make sense to YOURSELF…when you drool… out loud to yourself????

KOOLAID2 on April 5, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Cut the shit, okay?

Let’s let the msm do what they’re gonna do. Okay?

Okay

Key West Reader on April 5, 2012 at 8:31 PM

The President has been eager to speak against racism, even when, on two occasions, there was no proof of any racism.

Somehow I doubt he’ll speak against racist hater Marion Barry.
Video:

itsnotaboutme on April 5, 2012 at 8:32 PM

1. GOP believes in child labour meme – Check
2. GOP hates education meme – Check
3. GOP vs women meme – Check
4. GOP hates Michelle Obama because she’s black meme – Check
5. You’d tip a [your religion] driver more (GOP religious bigot meme) – Check

Good interview.

ebrawer on April 5, 2012 at 8:32 PM

The truly revolting this about this clip is that insidiously fatuous and hyperbolic frotzing of the broad interviewing Governor Haley. I hope to God she’s in the middle of — er — time of month because I cannot believe anyone could be so belligerent and argumentative and at the same time so patronizing and cloying.

The poster child for passive aggressiveness.

After 4:45 of listening to the Time interviewer, I wanted to take a baseball bat to her.

The War Planner on April 5, 2012 at 8:33 PM

RAAAAAAAAAACIST Brit cheeky twit.

Philly on April 5, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Hm.

Key West Reader on April 5, 2012 at 8:33 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Make it. This should be fun…

Buy Danish on April 5, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Obama to the MSM: Sikh ‘em!

profitsbeard on April 5, 2012 at 8:34 PM

What an idiot.

Turn MD Red on April 5, 2012 at 8:34 PM

[snip]
[snip]

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

“This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.” — Obama

Interpret for us then how this statement is racist (and no, imaginary blue people or unicorns don’t count) …

Moron.

ShainS on April 5, 2012 at 8:34 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

..make a racist interpretation out of this statement:

You are a fetid and festering piece of liberal dog sh!t.

The War Planner on April 5, 2012 at 8:36 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

You now have zero credibility.

ThePrez on April 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM

How the Sam Hill did L4L improve its credibility? Please provide a link to something it said that was in any way credible.

Harbingeing on April 5, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Moron.

ShainS on April 5, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Why don’t you want to provide an ocean beach for desert Indians in Arizona? Racist.

philoquin on April 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM

It is TIME mag the rag for goodness sake!
Breeding ground of Jay Carnival Carney and numerous press people for Democratic administrations over the last couple of decades.
It is a glossy 10 pt.thick toilet paper!

KOOLAID2 on April 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I guess I have to claim stupid here. I don’t get it. Was that supposed to be snark towards Haley from the interviewer? Is it okay for me to admit I don’t get it? Or is everyone going to snark me for it. I took it as an insult toward Haley, tell me if that is the correct take. If i’m right is the interviewer one of HA’s trolls, cause they aren’t much better at it. At any rate it was weak on the interviewers part. Haley laughing it off was good. She could have slapped the wench, which I would have enjoyed also.

Bmore on April 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM

What an asinine question!!!

galtani on April 5, 2012 at 8:43 PM

And you wonder why, in a country of 300 million (350 if you count illegals) we end up with no choice but to nominate a democrat to lead the ticket. Don’t get me wrong, if Romney is the last man standing, I will do everything I can to help drag his RINO azz across the finish line, but I won’t like it.

Between the media constantly pulling this kind of crap and establishment repulicans doing everything they can to block real conservatives from office, we are screwed.

Alabama Infidel on April 5, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I hate Nikki Haley because she’s beautiful.

Jack Squat Bupkis on April 5, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Harbingeing on April 5, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Credit for spelling liberal correctly. Just not enough now. :)

ThePrez on April 5, 2012 at 8:43 PM

It’s simple really. Libs are only interested in racism when the target is a member of one of their voting blocs. If you don’t represent a group they’re wooing for votes (e.g. if you’re an Asian- or an Indian-American), you’re fair game.

Dee2008 on April 5, 2012 at 8:44 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

AllahP, if that’s you you’re killing us here. We tap out.

arnold ziffel on April 5, 2012 at 8:45 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

You now have zero credibility.

ThePrez on April 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM

There is only one way to answer L4L…and that’s not too…

When you get in the gutter…

PatriotRider on April 5, 2012 at 8:46 PM

AllahP, if that’s you you’re killing us here. We tap out.

arnold ziffel on April 5, 2012 at 8:45 PM

You know I’m starting to think it might be Allah. All liquored up or something.

Bmore on April 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM

That Time editor Belinda Luscombe is a joke the way she’s arguing and trying to get her digs in. Luscumbe is a snooty, beyond biased, self-superior goblin witch troll, if I’ve ever seen one!

Nikki Haley came across so much more likeable.

bluegill on April 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM

It may be in appropriate but stop making a meal out of it.

Every statement can be interpreted to be racist one away or another.

And so, at long last, Liberal4Life reveals the heart and soul of the progressive attitude on race. The ideological man behind the curtain, so to speak. The not-so secret ingredient in the recipe for liberal outrage.

Granted, literally everyone on the planet already knows leftists are the biggest frauds on the planet when it comes to race, but it’s nice to have a concise confession on the record.

See? Some good can come from engaging with these creatures.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Oh this is sure to be entertaining. Please continue.

RINO in Name Only on April 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

….nooooooooooooo! You would make it a self- homo comment, declaring JugEars can bend himsef over at the waist so far that….and…and use the word fellatio or something!

KOOLAID2 on April 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM

So is time like a magazine or what?

pat on April 5, 2012 at 8:49 PM

(No comment… just imagine me bouncing around in my chair, whipping my hair around, and flailing my hands in open mocking of that loony interviewer.)

Glenn Jericho on April 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM

It may be in appropriate but stop making a meal out of it.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

This is just a fail at spinning. Is there anything you can do competently?

kim roy on April 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM

She probably gave the correct “political reponse”. My reponse would have been something like this: “Hey Stupid Bi!ch, tell me the last time you asked Obama if he gave larger tips to Kenyan cab drivers?

Alabama Infidel on April 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Inappropriate: A minor offense, such as calling the Governor by her first name.
Racist: Making a “joke” about a minority group from the Governor’s family’s home country. A major offense.
TIME should be ashamed. An apology is in order.

n0doz on April 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Watched the entire clip. Haley is very well spoken and easy on the eyes. The interviewer exemplified every thing I cannot stand about libs—-smarmy, condescending pukes.

The taxi question was no more funny than asking LTC West “are you going to eat fried chicken and watermelon while here in NY”? Or maybe a better example “Do you tip Haitian cabbies a little extra?”

arnold ziffel on April 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Every statement can be interpreted to be racist one away or another.

Dear leader: my grandmother is a typical white person

By jove, the idiot is right!

Blue Hen on April 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM

So is time like a magazine or what?

pat on April 5, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Yes! Along with Antiquarian Horology, it is one of the most widespread periodicals in the antique clock repair industry.

Glenn Jericho on April 5, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Bmore on April 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I think it was a mix of ignorance and attack on part of the interviewer. If you listen to her question about religion at the 3:00 minute mark about whether it would be harder to run as a non-Christian , the impression you get is that some how her conversion is less “legit”. Some lefties are conspiratorial about Gov Jindal in the same way, thinking he converted from Hinduism and changed his name to Bobby to improve his political chances.

Bluray on April 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Haley came off as extremely competent in this interview. Professional and intelligent, across from ‘Belinda’ who was clearly off her meds. Or on them.

Sigh. If only Nikki’s governing skills matched the persona she’s come to embody. She’s a great conservative…but Sanford had more savvy imo.

Hostile Gospel on April 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM

RINO in Name Only on April 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM

I have a very large vocabulary, as you can see from the vocabulary used above.

That’s why I don’t need to use the same old words and phrases in places where I could use different words and phrases.

My writing is enriched by the variety that comes from having an enriching variety of words to use in my writing.

I’ve heard, and repeated, a quip about the Department of Redundancy Department before, but this might actually be an appropriate occasion to repeat the quip about the Department of Redundancy Department, despite the repetition.

RINO in Name Only on April 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Oh come on. Who doesn’t need the occasional (daily) reminder that Lefty Losers are racists, sexists, hypocrites, banal, and dumb?

EMD on April 5, 2012 at 8:59 PM

You know I’m starting to think it might be Allah. All liquored up or something.

Bmore on April 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Yep. Ain’t laughed this hard since watching Todie Fields try and River Dance.

arnold ziffel on April 5, 2012 at 8:59 PM

It may be in appropriate but stop making a meal out of it.

No. For years, i’ve been told I’m a sexist, homophobic warmongering Fascist Uncle Tom that wants to put all the fun lovin Hippies and layabouts in Concentration camps…and that’s the stuff i can reprint on here without having the DOJ paradrop onto my front lawn.

Screw that. Your side started it, reap the whirlwind.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Ahem. I’m Black..and have been for quite a while now.

Obama is so in over his head, you can pull it into a knot and tie it with a big Red (commie) bow.

Is that racist enough for ya? :snort:

BlaxPac on April 5, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Cut the shit, okay?

Let’s let the msm do what they’re gonna do. Okay?

Okay

Key West Reader on April 5, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Huh? They haven’t done their job. They have sought to try-and-fry someone without any due process whatsoever while denying him a fundamental American value: the presumption of innocence. This is all in addition to dangerously playing with racial fire.

Here are the 5 easy steps:

1. NBC edited the audio.

2. ABC admits that its video does, in fact, show that Zimmerman had injuries.

3. NYT does a NBC in print.

4. MSM does a reverse OJ-Newsweek lightening Trayvon’s skin and softening his features thereby exposing their own inherent racism.

5. CNN now says that the audio appears to reveal that Zimmerman said, “It’s f*cking cold,” not “f*cking c00ns.” And, btw, it WAS unseasonably cold and raining that night. Go listen to the nearing a mea culpa of Gary Tuchman, who started c00n-gate. Now, their expert is saying that he said “F*cking punks!”

The ENTIRE case for “George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin because he is a racist” was based on what the media said and it has fallen apart.

Please read:

A National Travesty

Years ago, President Reagan’s Labour Secretary asked: “Where do I go to get my reputation back?” Today, America has to ask:

“Where does Mr Zimmerman get his right to a fair trial back?”

“Where do we go, as a country, to get fair play, due process, the presumption of innocence and a not-so-hackified media back?”

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Why is everyone responding to L4L as if he was a real liberal?
It’s kind of like someone arguing with Colbert as if he was a real conservative.

Count to 10 on April 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Am I the only one who couldn’t care less about Nikki Haley?

JannyMae on April 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Is it just me, or does this TIME Mag Reporterette remind you of Tracey Ullman. The entire interview was like a Saturday Night Live routine. In short, a joke.

Buy Danish on April 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM

That was the perfect contrast gauge of how intelligent well rounded conservative women compare to hateful, condescending, air head liberal women. That interview is a classic and Nikki Haley couldnt have handled it any better.

iam7545 on April 5, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Am I the only one who couldn’t care less about Nikki Haley?

JannyMae on April 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Irrelevant comment of the day. Oh well, maybe TIME could hire you to work for them.

Buy Danish on April 5, 2012 at 9:01 PM

It may be in appropriate but stop making a meal out of it.

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Listen you little partisan tool, I have only one thing to say to you:

“YOU NEED TO SHUT THE F**K UP!”

(hat tip: Penn Gillette)

victor82 on April 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Wow.

Took your advice and started about 4 minutes in.

I don’t know if that was intended to be a soft-ball ‘look, I learned something about you and now I’m relating to you’ kind of comment or what, but, it will have to go down in history as one of the stupidest questions a reporter has asked a politician.

JadeNYU on April 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Bluray on April 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Oh, so its like they want to trot out or invent some kinda baggage on her. Epic Fail! Now I see why its funny and Haley laughed. Thanks. The interviewer is still a wench. I’m not familiar with her but thats my take on her snide disposition. Funny!

Bmore on April 5, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Buy Danish on April 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM

She sure did now that you said that. Tracy Ullman appears to be nice as well as funny though.

arnold ziffel on April 5, 2012 at 9:05 PM

victor82 on April 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

What if it is Allah?

Bmore on April 5, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Is that racist enough for ya? :snort:

BlaxPac on April 5, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Oh no sir, you obviously aren’t “black” enough. :)

arnold ziffel on April 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Why do Republicans give interviews to these nutballs? Just stop, please.

We keep feeding this syphilitic, rabies-drooling, insane liberal media beast. Why? Do we have a death wish ourselves?

Let the liberal media die, because not matter what arises in its stead, it will be better than what we have now.

slickwillie2001 on April 5, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I think the interviewer needs a visit to the Meepzor Precision Driving School. All Sikh taxi drivers have to meet its exacting standards

unclesmrgol on April 5, 2012 at 9:11 PM

You know I’m starting to think it might be Allah. All liquored up or something.

Bmore on April 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Maybe one of his cats died. He does seem to suffer from Feline Emotional Attachment Syndrome…or so I have been told. :-)

Love ya, Allah. You used to sorta be my brutha when my handle was “Does Mohammed Shiite In The Woods?” (back around Everybody Draw Mohammed Day) on Townhall.com or, at least, I was asked if we were related a few times. Please no ban-hammer. I’m just playing with you about the cats. Really. Did I tell you that, after I a lifetime of hating cats, I fell in love with them once you allowed me to start posting here? When’s your birthday? I wanna make sure I’ve got it covered. Let me know if any more grovelling is necessary.

Namaste.

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Indian-Americans?

Rusty Allen on April 5, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Indian-Americans?

Rusty Allen on April 5, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Why sure isn’t that how we keep us in little groups to pit against each other. Me I’m German-American. Cue the Nazi jokes.

Bmore on April 5, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Why do Republicans give interviews to these nutballs? Just stop, please.

slickwillie2001 on April 5, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Exactly the WRONG thing to do; but I understand your feelings.

No battle or war in human history has ever been won by retreating or at the so called “Peace Table”.

Meet these sloped fore-headed ninnies on the field, but fight them just like they do us…within reason.

Ridicule their “ideas” and their propaganda with the truth…show the so called “Moderates” what pompous twaddle they try to spoon-feed the Republic.

If we learned nothing else from Brietbart, we better learn that.

BlaxPac on April 5, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Every statement can be interpreted to be racist one away or another.

One of my all-time favourites from a Democrat:

“You’d find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they’d just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva.”

- Senator Fritz Hollings (D-SC)

Resist We Much on April 5, 2012 at 9:17 PM

A face, a voice, and a personality made for writing obituaries and the occasional travelogue.

What a flaming nitwit.

Jaibones on April 5, 2012 at 9:18 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

You now have zero credibility.

ThePrez on April 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Really?

Just now?

MooCowBang on April 5, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Did he ask her which newspapers she reads?

Swerve22 on April 5, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Bmore on April 5, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Exactly.

Rusty Allen on April 5, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Oh no sir, you obviously aren’t “black” enough. :)

arnold ziffel on April 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM

LMAO…They can ask my ex-GF’s…They’ll be happy to vouch fer me!

:cue sexist pig snorts:

BlaxPac on April 5, 2012 at 9:19 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

You now have zero credibility.

ThePrez on April 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Really?

Just now?

MooCowBang on April 5, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I don’t think l4l’s little reverse-Colbert act is helpful.

Count to 10 on April 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Tracy Ullman appears to be nice as well as funny though.

arnold ziffel on April 5, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Yep.

Buy Danish on April 5, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Jakie Knotts emails to say, “A raghead cab driver once took me from the capital building to the airport in less than 10 minutes. Not much on personal hygiene, but those Sikhs can flat drive a car!”

Mr. Wednesday Night on April 5, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Good answer. But so what if she does tip Sikh taxi drivers bigger? It’s none of their frickin’ bizness. Why is it that every time the libturds ask a sarcastic snotty question we feel as if we have to defend ourselves or give some polite answer? Bcuz my response would have been, “So what if I do?” and that’d get their knickers in a twiz and they’d start running around like those chikkens w/o heads.

stukinIL4now on April 5, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Nikki laughed through gritted teeth. Good for her.

That reporter (?) doesn’t stereotype much does she! Me? I would have put on my best overthetop Simpsons-Apu accent and done some quicki-mart joke. Follow that with a snide “You know, you surprise me. For a Limey, your teeth aren’t ALL rotten and crooked”.

kurtzz3 on April 5, 2012 at 9:28 PM

liberal4life on April 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

AllahP, if that’s you you’re killing us here. We tap out.

arnold ziffel on April 5, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Bingo. That would explain it.

CW on April 5, 2012 at 9:28 PM

It’s pretty awful that she’d even ask the question.

It’s revolting that the editors left it in the final product. Really, WTF?

darkpixel on April 5, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Bingo. That would explain it.

CW on April 5, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Yep, thinking about starving it with nothing but a diet of liquor. Your thoughts?

Bmore on April 5, 2012 at 9:30 PM

All other problems with this line of questioning aside, I think the lefties are getting confused between the multiple groups referred to as “Indian.”

Mr. Prodigy on April 5, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Mr. Prodigy on April 5, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Or maybe not. I fail. Time to shamefully bow out of this thread.

Mr. Prodigy on April 5, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Bmore on April 5, 2012
Oops, I tought wee stirrted thaht last weeek.

Rusty Allen on April 5, 2012 at 9:33 PM