Quotes of the day

posted at 10:38 pm on April 5, 2012 by Allahpundit

“With Mitt Romney on a steady march to the Republican presidential nomination after a sweep of three primaries, both he and President Obama are seizing on the Republican House budget, and its ambitious young architect, Representative Paul D. Ryan, as a defining issue of the unfolding campaign

“For Mr. Obama, painting the conservative lawmaker as a sort of wild-eyed wingman to Mr. Romney carries clear benefits, according to his advisers: it yokes Mr. Romney to the unpopular elements of the Ryan budget — from deep cuts in cherished social programs to a Medicare overhaul that could drive up costs for future retirees and fundamentally change the popular health plan — and it makes it tougher for Mr. Romney to tack to the center once he gets past the primaries…

“‘Obama is trying to set this up to demonize the House Budget chairman,’ said Kevin Madden, an adviser to the Romney campaign. ‘Governor Romney is going to talk about his vision for the country and his ideas for entitlement reform and tackling spending and reducing deficits. He welcomes efforts by people like Paul Ryan to address it, because Obama hasn’t.’”

***

“If Romney’s win in Wisconsin strengthened his claim to the Republican presidential nomination, then his five straight days of campaigning with Ryan amounted to a tryout for the youthful congressman as a potential vice presidential running mate.

“Since Ryan endorsed Romney last Friday, he was at the candidate’s side at every turn — introducing him before formal speeches, vouching for him at town hall meetings and joining him as they eyed cherry pie, picked up fried cheese curds and handed out sub sandwiches. (Romney gave away turkey; Ryan, ham and cheese.)

“Along the way, Romney’s aides were sizing Ryan up. And although chief strategist Stuart Stevens waved off any talk of the two forming a national ticket as irresponsibly premature, he did say they got along well behind the scenes and noted their ‘chemistry’ on the stump.”

***

“Christian Ferry, a senior adviser to the previous Republican nominee, Arizona Sen. John McCain, called Mr. Ryan ‘an intriguing possibility’ because he ‘is actually making substantive policy suggestions for urgent problems the country faces rather than worrying about the day-to-day politics.’…

“Ryan allies say Mr. Romney would be wise to pick the man who wrote his party’s main budget blueprint. ‘Why wouldn’t Romney put the guy with the most expertise on the ticket with him?’ said Rep. Devin Nunes (R., Calif.), who worked with Mr. Ryan on early versions of his budget and prodded him to run for president…

“Compatibility will be a crucial ingredient in Mr. Romney’s selection, according to people close to his campaign. Mr. Romney also trusts the 42-year-old congressman to field policy questions on his behalf—a rarity for the former governor who prides himself on his command of policy details. When Mr. Romney received a question on the convoluted tax code at a Wisconsin town hall, he turned to Mr. Ryan.”

***

“Let’s say the economy continues to recover. Let’s say Romney continues to trail Obama in the polls. Let’s say he realizes that he needs to change the underlying dynamics of the election if he’s to have a chance. In that case, conservatives may just get what they seem to really want: A risky campaign that tries to take on ‘the big issues,’ perhaps by bringing Paul Ryan onto the ticket and arguing that the only way to avert a debt crisis is root-and-branch reform of the federal government.

“Those campaigns don’t have a great track record. But they are, at the least, interesting, and if Romney chooses to run one alongside Ryan, conservatives will finally get their chance to persuade the country to radically reduce the size and responsibilities of the federal government. And, perhaps a bit paradoxically, the only candidate who can really give them that chance is a candidate like Romney in a year like this one: A candidate who could count on their allegiance wouldn’t need to pander to the base by swinging so far to the right, and a candidate who was clearly going to win would play it safer.”

***

“What was unveiled with Obama’s powerful speech is nothing less than a replay of Bill Clinton’s reelection argument in 1996. Back then, a colorless GOP leader named Bob Dole was successfully lashed to revolutionary Newt Gingrich’s budget, which Democrats argued would ravage Medicare, Medicaid, education and the environment. Dole was morphed into Gingrich at least 125,000 times in negative ads (according to Gingrich’s later tally for me), killing Dole with independents and sullying Gingrich’s brand forever…

“Can Romney extricate himself from being tied to Ryan as Dole was to Gingrich? This kind of Houdini-style escape may be beyond even the skills of as brazen a flip-flopper as Romney, though it will be fun to watch him try.

“After all, if the man who was for the health-care mandate before he was against it turns out also to have been for the Ryan budget before he was against that, he’ll alienate his base in an attempt to woo the middle. Meanwhile, Romney’s support for Ryan will run in endless loops in the president’s and his super PAC’s ads, along with a devastating catalog of all of Romney’s other switcheroos over the years.”

***

“President Obama is an intelligent, judicious man who can see all sides of an issue. But every once in a while he tries to get politically cute, and he puts on his Keith Olbermann mask…

“That’s pretty much what happened this week in Obama’s speech before a group of newspaper editors. Obama’s target in this speech was Representative Paul Ryan’s budget…

“Obama treated it as some sort of alien monster from the lunatic fringe. He made a series of specific accusations that have been easily swatted away by the Ryan defenders: That the Ryan plan would allow the insurance companies to cherry-pick the healthiest seniors (in fact, there are specific passages in the plan forbidding that); the Ryan plan would mean lower benefits for seniors (in fact, the plan would guarantee seniors the equivalent of current benefits while giving them other options).

“As I say, I have my own problems with Ryan’s plan, which Obama identified. But Ryan has at least taken a big step toward an eventual fiscal solution. He’s proposed necessary structural entitlement reforms, which the Democrats are unwilling to do. He’s proposed real tax reform, which the Democrats are also unwilling to do.”

***

“President Obama doubled down on tying Mitt Romney to Paul Ryan’s House Republican budget at a fundraiser Thursday.

“‘The budget was marvelous, he said,’ Obama said about Romney. ‘When you go through this budget, the vision is an American where everyone is fending for themselves, a few are doing well at the top and most people are struggling to get by.’”

***

Via the Examiner.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5 6

DHChron
Sometimes?
Lol just messing with ya……

angrymike on April 6, 2012 at 2:08 AM

de rigueur on April 6, 2012 at 2:04 AM

LoLz..Sounds like Fun..:)

Dire Straits on April 6, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Bazil
the VW bug was designed for Hitler. It was called the ppl’s car. That’s what VW means.

angrymike on April 6, 2012 at 2:07 AM

I learn something new everyday..didnt know that. Well hell. Loved the bugs. Not the new ones with flower vases and BS. Well thanks Mike! :)

bazil9 on April 6, 2012 at 2:10 AM

DHChron on April 6, 2012 at 2:06 AM

There will always be the swing of the hammer for those who earn it. Everyone got all over me about walking em to the door. HeII I was just having fun. So I don’t do it anymore. Screw it, if folks like dealing with crappy messy threads all day, fine.

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Although I believe Mitt to be evil. Those that like him here may feel the opposite which is fine with me. I believe only GOD can truly judge anyone and see in their heart. We all sin every single one of us is evil in that way it is our nature. In my study of Mitts actions I feel evil such an evil it really does make me sick. But I would be the first to agree none are perfect. The last to say evil Mitt will go to hell. God will decide that only GOD.

Steveangell on April 6, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Clearly you need to have your meds adjuster as you sound completely loco.

VorDaj on April 6, 2012 at 2:11 AM

At least give it a chance. What do ya say?

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:00 AM

I’d say she probably would really be upset if she met me or DHChron in person. Probably have an attack of the vapors.

Thinking of minnesoter from the other day. Really we are doing a public service for her husband. Every minute she spends on HA worrying about us reprobates is relief time for that poor sap.

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Good night B,ore- you too. I cant get away from y’all.

bazil9 on April 6, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Good Night Steveangell.

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:12 AM

I’m feeling stale and inbred tonight.

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:13 AM

I’m feeling stale and inbred tonight.

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Cheer up. The MSM is stale and inbred every night and every day.

VorDaj on April 6, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Bazil

angrymike on April 6, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Yes Hitler actually pioneered many things we now take for granted. Freeways, Jetliners, Weapons of all types, Manufacturing, and most importantly Rocketry. In fact without the scientific knowledge of his top scientist the would would be a much less developed place. We stopped the Space Program because we could not come up with a better rocket than his Scientist had designed during WW2.

It is quite possible that Hitlers scientist had even manufactured UFO’s. This knowledge was lost when he ordered the program shut down and everything and scientist destroyed so we will never know for sure. Unless some day we find out it survived somehow.

I have often wondered GOD’s plan in all those Scientist living there at that time. GOD is such a mystery but also the only thing that makes this world worthwhile. His forgiveness is such a blessing. He can give peace of mind.

Steveangell on April 6, 2012 at 2:16 AM

I’m feeling stale and inbred tonight.

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Eat your pudding and say night to your wife/cousin.

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:17 AM

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:11 AM

True and funny. You know bazil9 makes a good point tone is hard to discern in this format sometimes. Its why I took Dires tip about the little faces. It lets people at least get a sense for mood. Some people on the other hand hate the little faces. No accounting for taste. That was funny though a moment ago bazil9 and angrymike get along real well. But bazil9 not knowing the VW thing and angrymike knowing it, well it made for a momentary issue. Funny! ; )

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:17 AM

I’m feeling stale and inbred tonight.

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:13 AM

You got a tune to go with that?

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:18 AM

The MSM is stale and inbred every night and every day.

VorDaj on April 6, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Just you wait. Come September, the MSM will be flooding the information superhighway with how great the economy is.

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Steveangell on April 6, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Step back a little from the theology, stick to your guns, vote your conscience and allow others to vote theirs. There are no perfect “right answers,” not in politics, not here, not now. Or, as Oliver Cromwell, himself no slouch at either politics or theology, put it: “I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be mistaken.”

de rigueur on April 6, 2012 at 2:20 AM

You got a tune to go with that?

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Yup.

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Sometimes I like the faces but twice in the past week I posted as a lib to get a rise and I did and Bmore, I loved it! I am very right wing and it is liberating to play the doofus once in awhile.

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:22 AM

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 1:45 AM

My favorite Joan Baez song. That and Swing Low Sweet Chariot (a capella).

P.S. I feel the same about her politics. Anyway, thanks for the great tune!

4Grace on April 6, 2012 at 2:23 AM

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:19 AM

At least you’re not a mac guy.

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:23 AM

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Fun is where you find it. : )

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Bmore
that day of the school thing out by me, I almost got you in some trouble. Thank god you got out of that. Thank you for that, that was pretty messed up that day, I had friends with kids in that school. It kinda freaked me, and whoever that jerk was, he needed banned.

angrymike on April 6, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Yup.

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:22 AM

One of these days you’ll find yourself in a lay over at Hartsfield and I’ll drive down and we’ll bless the cup together.

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:27 AM

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Did you see the earlier post by Gohawgs??..:)

PS..Things are not good..:(

Dire Straits on April 6, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Yup.

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:22 AM

The girl is playing my Silver Creek T-170, her dad is on the banjo.
Nice guitar for the price but I can barely play anything yet.

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:28 AM

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:13 AM

You got a tune to go with that?

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Deliverance

SparkPlug on April 6, 2012 at 2:28 AM

angrymike on April 6, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Yep. I’d have to go in and fetch the list, but I think he did end up getting walked to the door. HeIIfire an email from Ed is almost a pleasure. Makes you know your still alive. ; )

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:29 AM

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Bishop made a sport of of that on Hot Air..Named it Bishing..:)

Dire Straits on April 6, 2012 at 2:29 AM

I’ve e-mailed the powers that be and asked them for clarification on what commenting standards are.

It beats me why canopfor was warned for his mild news interruptions when DHChron (and some others) can trash a commenter and be as profane as they want to be.

INC on April 6, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Wow Arnold, that had to be tough, you don’t seem like you could be a fake lefty.

angrymike on April 6, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Deliverance

SparkPlug on April 6, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Alright I was owed that. Now were back to even. ; )

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:31 AM

PS..Things are not good..:(

Dire Straits on April 6, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Have you ever noticed how often trouble involves drinking and women? Is it just me?

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:31 AM

angrymike on April 6, 2012 at 2:29 AM

I pride myself in my work. It’s not that hard though. Just think of the stupidest, brain dead nonsense and Bam! there you have it.

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:33 AM

PS..Things are not good..:(

Dire Straits on April 6, 2012 at 2:27 AM

I saw that he was calling AP a thing or two. But the Petrino news sucks.

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:33 AM

we’ll bless the cup together.

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:27 AM

You’re on!

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Heh Bmore
I think I’d be to scared to look if I got one, like a high school kid. Lmao
well my bed is calling, getting up early to enjoy a long weekend.
good night everyone and
happy easter

angrymike on April 6, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Like watching an old west calvary charge.

It is unfortunate that it takes an IQ over 90 to appreciate it or the hard right might start to like Mitt.

We have to admire Mitt for the courage he is showing. The Dems love any sold targets. Remember how few our present leader showed in ’08.

Now let us hope that he doesn’t show so much conservatism that he loses!

You miracle manager haters should smell the coffee and see that you don’t live in a country with only the Hannity viewers voting.

IlikedAUH2O on April 6, 2012 at 2:36 AM

INC on April 6, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Hey INC. If you want while your in an emailing mood would you mind mentioning KeninCT, 0bamasyndrom, liberal4life and DBear. They screw up ever thread that goes up. They are vile hostile and race baiters. Appreciate it. I will say this though some of us have taking to thinking liberal4life is Allah. I’d keep it on the email all the same. ; )

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:36 AM

You’re on!

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:34 AM

You just tell me a time on a thread somewhere and I’ll be there.

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:38 AM

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:28 AM

That’s really your guitar on that vid? Man oh man, how many guitars have I burned through over the last 20 years? Ovations, Yamahas, Takamines, thrashed them all, especially the 12-strings.

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:36 AM

I’ll do that, but to let you know L4L is not AP.

INC on April 6, 2012 at 2:38 AM

good night everyone and
happy easter

angrymike on April 6, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Night and we are in good hands

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:39 AM

INC on April 6, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Haphazard enforcement when they’re cranky about something else. Like running out of hand lotion or Meggie Mac’s wall mural falls (again) or someone makes a comment about the wife. Meanwhile, 17 hour rants occur or the Obsessor types the same word 500 times on one thread over 36 hours or someone corrects (what they think is) someone else’s misspelled word…

Gohawgs on April 6, 2012 at 2:39 AM

But the Petrino news sucks.

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Yes it does suck..:(

PS..Like I said..College campuses can be very dangerous places..:)

Dire Straits on April 6, 2012 at 2:39 AM

happy easter

angrymike on April 6, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Sleep Well angrymike. You would sure hate being at my computer during QOTD then. email tones in every few minutes or so, ; )

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Steveangell on April 6, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Even if I accept for the sake of argument that Romney is a Democrat, he is still better than Obama. Your only argument seems to be that losing the election will give us a chance to build a conservative party, which we could be using this congressional election to make the Republican Party more conservative. Besides, assuming Obama wins reelection, how do you know that we will be in a position to win in 2016, or that elections would even be held that year? Furthermore, how do you even know that there will be a country left to save? This is just more of the tired rhetoric claiming a new Reagan will emerge if only we lose a few more elections.

youngTXcon on April 6, 2012 at 2:40 AM

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Happens all the time..:)

Dire Straits on April 6, 2012 at 2:41 AM

I’ll do that, but to let you know L4L is not AP.

INC on April 6, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Alright INC, thanks, everything else going okay?

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Happens all the time..:)

Dire Straits on April 6, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Staying Power?

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Good Friday to everyone…

Gohawgs on April 6, 2012 at 2:43 AM

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:38 AM

It’s the kind I have. I don’t know the people in the clip but they seem fun. My son has many guitars and I bought the silver Creek so he could play when was here in CA visiting. He is back now and has his own stuff so I am trying to learn but had some hand surgery last year.

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Good Friday to everyone…

Gohawgs on April 6, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Same to you and everyone else at HA..:)

PS..Good Friday to you canopfor!!..Hope you come back soon..:)

Dire Straits on April 6, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Oh and INC, tell em there are a bunch of us that really appreciated the canopfor links. When you keep your head buried in the threads so much, its like I told canopfor once. The world could end and I might not even notice if it weren’t for him. ; )

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:45 AM

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Where abouts in CA? I’m in L.A. Guitar is GREAT for rehabilitating hands. My brother had 6 screws put into his hand from a skiing accident, and I bought him a guitar just so he’d heal faster.

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Think about that, Good Friday.

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Well, I’m out. Starting to feel like JtL…

Gohawgs on April 6, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Good Friday to everyone…

Gohawgs on April 6, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Most intense day of the year.

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Good Night Gohawgs.

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:49 AM

John the Libertarian on April 6, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Man, that sounds painful. I’m just north of Bakersfield.

arnold ziffel on April 6, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Gohawgs on April 6, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Yeah, I know they can’t look at every comment on every thread, but the haphazard inconsistency is at the point of dysfunction.

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Thanks for asking. Everything’s fine except the part of our lives that took a direct hit from the reckless drivers in D.C.

INC on April 6, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Well one of the Intel Mac Towers just tested clean. Four to go. In the a.m..
I’ll leave you with this.

Good Night All.

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:54 AM

INC on April 6, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Yeah D.C. traffic sucks. What happened?

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 2:55 AM

While I agree D.C. traffic is horrible, I was thinking of the reckless political class.

(Some QOTD thread I will tell you my experience of driving my uncle’s car from a Maryland repair shop through Georgetown, over the Key Bridge and into Virginia)

INC on April 6, 2012 at 2:59 AM

INC on April 6, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Deal. You had me really worried for a minute there. Good Night Inc. See you back here tomorrow evening. Well this is where I’ll be anyhow. Hope to see you then. ; )

Bmore on April 6, 2012 at 3:02 AM

OK. Goodnight!

INC on April 6, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Good night Irene.

celtic warrior on April 6, 2012 at 3:31 AM

Steveangell on April 6, 2012 at 2:16 AM

You can’t be serious.

Gelsomina on April 6, 2012 at 3:49 AM

Steveangell on April 6, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Yes, they did. :) :) :)

Theophile on April 6, 2012 at 4:25 AM

And R & R are coordinating their attire–the shirts at least!

Sherman1864 on April 6, 2012 at 5:25 AM

A GOOD FRIDAY to you all.

cmsinaz on April 6, 2012 at 6:46 AM

root-and-branch reform of the federal government.

Sorry, but that just isn’t Romney. Or Ryan, for that matter.

ddrintn on April 6, 2012 at 6:48 AM

i see brooks still admires the crease of dear leader’s pants….but he does get one thing right

cmsinaz on April 6, 2012 at 6:53 AM

i wish mitt would tie dear leader to the incompentent senate who HAS NOT even produced a budget in 3 years….c’mon, we have to fight fire with fire…

cmsinaz on April 6, 2012 at 6:56 AM

After Tucson Sarah Palin was only being attacked by a very small fringe element of the left.

alchemist19 on April 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Yeah, right. Only most of the f-ing mainstream media.

ddrintn on April 6, 2012 at 6:58 AM

By the way, what’s Ryan’s national favorability rating? It’s funny how we don’t hear much about that, especially considering how that’s been THE standard of electability for the past 3 years.

ddrintn on April 6, 2012 at 7:13 AM

ddrintn on April 6, 2012 at 6:58 AM

talk about delusional…geez, who is he?

cmsinaz on April 6, 2012 at 7:15 AM

alchemist19 on April 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Yeah, right. Only most of the f-ing mainstream media.

ddrintn on April 6, 2012 at 6:58

AM

Actually not. In fact, both the New York Times and the Washington Post — as well as sundry liberal columnists — ran editorials defending Palin.

Of course, that didn’t play into Palin’s “poor poor pitiful me” story line so she ignored it.

urban elitist on April 6, 2012 at 7:42 AM

talk about delusional…geez, who is he?

cmsinaz on April 6, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Another one of the revisionist Romney fans. Reagan was a moderate who was hated by conservatives and was considered to be too moderate to be elected (I kid you not), Palin was never REALLY attacked or vetted, blahblahblah.

ddrintn on April 6, 2012 at 7:42 AM

urban elitist on April 6, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Oh really…was that before or after all the fake outrage over the “blood libel” comment, which came just after all the editorials crowing about how this is going to be the final nail in Palin’s coffin?

ddrintn on April 6, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Blessed Good Friday, y’all.

I see the Trolls and “Mitt Supporters” (but, I repeat myself) are firing up the food fights again. Pitiful.

kingsjester on April 6, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Romney——-un-controversial and not a “bomb thrower” is going to pick Rubio or maybe Portman or Daniels.

Maybe Martinez if the “war on women” gets to be a firestorm.

This Ryan boomlet is just designed to get him out of the House to save Boehners job.

But hey the Progressive led gop Ruling class already forced Romney on us why not shove AutoBailout Ryan on us too?

PappyD61 on April 6, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Blessed Good Friday, y’all.
kingsjester on April 6, 2012 at 7:56 AM

and to you as well :)

cmsinaz on April 6, 2012 at 7:59 AM

urban elitist on April 6, 2012 at 7:42 AM

drag your filth back to daily kos. no links, just your dirty mouth.

yeah right.

i’ll tell you whats pitiful…..you. quit picking on hard working American women and go back to welfare queens you hang out with.

renalin on April 6, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Mornin, y’all.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 6, 2012 at 8:07 AM

urban elitist on April 6, 2012 at 7:42 AM

By the way, just for your edification:
Liberals blame Sarah Palin in wake of Tucson shooting

And on MSNBC, January 11, 2011:

ANDREA MITCHELL: In the aftermath of the Tucson shooting, Sarah Palin has remained silent about the national debate over her campaign tactics against Gabrielle Giffords and 20 other Democrats during last year’s election. At issue, a controversial map using gunsight imagery to illustrate Giffords’s district and the others. Palin’s only response so far has been to criticize opponents in an email reported by Fox commentator Glenn Beck. But nothing direct. We’ve had, of course, numerous inquiries. Former Arizona Congresswoman Ann Kirkpatrick was also targeted by Palin’s campaign and lost her reelection bid after also experiencing a number of threats while she was in office. Congresswoman, good to see you, thank you so much for joining us. Let’s talk, first of all, about what it felt like going through that campaign and what were the specific threats? Was anything ever verified? How did you deal with it?

Sorry, urban elitist. There are such things as search engines now.

ddrintn on April 6, 2012 at 8:07 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 6, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Hey ALT :)

cmsinaz on April 6, 2012 at 8:09 AM

kingsjester on April 6, 2012 at 7:56 AM

and to you as well :)

cmsinaz on April 6, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Since I’m trying to return to Judaism-AGAIN-I’ll just wish y’all a happy Passover and a lovely Friday.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 6, 2012 at 8:11 AM

If you are out there, canopfor, I gotta tell you, I miss your posts… a lot.

Fallon on April 6, 2012 at 8:13 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on April 6, 2012 at 8:11 AM

right back at ya :)

Fallon on April 6, 2012 at 8:13 AM

2nd that…

cmsinaz on April 6, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Canopfor…come home! We miss ya, buddy!

kingsjester on April 6, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Hey ALT :)

cmsinaz on April 6, 2012 at 8:09 AM

OCCUPY THE PRODUCE DEPARTMENT!
What?

annoyinglittletwerp on April 6, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Oh, boy Moaning Joe for 30 seconds:

Joe: The Republicans call women “caterpillars”.

Andrea Mitchell: Well, remarkably in The New York Times there is an article that the Republican National Committee have actually retired their debt. Truly astounding financially…

Joe, and the HuffPo guy: But the Republicans call women “caterpillars”!
****

Scarborough is disgusting. Mr. No Labels Conservative and don’t you talk fiscal responsibility when he has talking points from Valerie to push.

Marcus on April 6, 2012 at 8:20 AM

kingsjester on April 6, 2012 at 8:15 AM
FOURTH’D

annoyinglittletwerp on April 6, 2012 at 8:20 AM

OCCUPY THE PRODUCE DEPARTMENT!
What?

annoyinglittletwerp on April 6, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Are you a caterpillar? :)

Fallon on April 6, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Marcus on April 6, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Was Morning Slow being facetious though? Even he cannot seriously be this stupid?

Doughboy on April 6, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Doughboy on April 6, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Was Morning Slow being facetious though?

As my mom would say with her hands on her hips: “He most certainly was NOT!”

Marcus on April 6, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Two boring money men offering confusing facts no one will listen to, if they all reject the Santa Claus in the White House who will fill every corrupted desire the voters want today -ought to really scare the blazes out of that very fashionable Mrs, Claus. (I hear she’s planning a big vacation to Russia with her hubby right after the election victory….

Thanks GOP…for living the life of the definition of insanity

Don L on April 6, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Fallon on April 6, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Hmmm.

Twerpapillar?

annoyinglittletwerp on April 6, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Twerpapillar?

annoyinglittletwerp on April 6, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Or, caterTwerp? It’s pretty empty in here this morning.

Hello?

*hello… hello… hello…*

Let the malaise, melancholy and morose continue!

Fallon on April 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM