Video: “Total Recall” trailer

posted at 8:44 pm on April 3, 2012 by Allahpundit

Is it fair to compare a remake to the original if the remake isn’t really a remake? Like the ’90 version of TR, this is based on a story by Philip K. Dick. According to Wikipedia, the political subtext of this flick is truer to Dick’s work than the Schwarzenegger version was; on the other hand, Colin Farrell insists that it’s not a straight adaptation. Either way, I don’t know what they’re thinking trying to outdo a Paul Verhoeven movie on the same subject. He’s not considered a “great” director but his sci-fi style is so distinct — joyously lurid and hyperviolent, inviting you to gawk like you’re at a freak show — that there’s no way to watch something like this, as impressive as it seems, and not feel like it’s generic. Toss a larger-than-life character like Ahnuld in there for comparison and the new version starts to seem even more watered down. Oh look, another dystopian Blade Runner-ish space adventure whose major plot points we already know or can easily guess. Meh.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Will there be bulging eye action?

mythicknight on April 3, 2012 at 8:46 PM

See you at the party richter!

zerotonin on April 3, 2012 at 8:48 PM

I wish they would stop remaking awesome Arnold movies.

Swerve22 on April 3, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Will there be bulging eye action?

mythicknight on April 3, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Pelosi is not in it.

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 8:49 PM

sleazy and demure

John the Libertarian on April 3, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Yeah and it has horrible unrealistic CGI action/fight sequences. I’ll pass.

bictech on April 3, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Perhaps a 4 boobed hooker to try to outdo the original movie?

Does Hollywood have ANY originality / creativity left? Everything is remakes these days – no new ideas.

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Get youah azz to Maaars

brak on April 3, 2012 at 8:50 PM

As cool as this looks, and I’ll prolly watch it just for the effects (and possible smokin hott boobies), its still going to pale next to Ahhhhnuld…seriously…what dosent.

MooCowBang on April 3, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Meh

Another CGI fest

No “Get yo ass to Mars!” ?

philw1776 on April 3, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Pelosi is not in it.

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Dammit, man…now I have to go get a new shirt. Spit my beer all over this one laughing…

MooCowBang on April 3, 2012 at 8:52 PM

No Sharon Stone? Count me out…

HTnFBCoachnTX1980 on April 3, 2012 at 8:53 PM

GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!

MooCowBang on April 3, 2012 at 8:53 PM

As long as they are already remaking the movies made from his books, how ’bout remaking that horrible version they did of “Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep”.

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 8:55 PM

There are so many classic moments in the original, a remake will be nothing but disappointing.

Notable highlights:
-”Consider this a divorce.”
-Sharon stone in her prime
-Arnold in his prime
-Mutant breasts (YKWITA)

I could go on, but I’ll never top the mutant breasts….

Nessuno on April 3, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I

You know they’re remaking Robocop, right?

catmman on April 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Hollywood is out of ideas!

WhatsRight on April 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Blue skies on Mars? It was all the dream.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Ever seen “A Scanner Darkly?” One of the best Philip K. Dick adaptations I think I’ve ever seen, and it was done entirely in cell shading.

gryphon202 on April 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Perhaps a 4 boobed hooker to try to outdo the original movie?

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I am rooting for two 1.5 boobed hookers…

And on the lack of originality and everything being remakes, reboots, sequels, prequels, see Harry S. Plinket’s review of Star Trek ’09 – he does a great (and hilarious) job of explaining it – redlettermedia.com

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Hell looked okay to me. Toonsies wants to do P.Dick I say let’m. Light’n up Allah.

onomo on April 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM

that horrible version they did of “Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep”.

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 8:55 PM

The “Final Cut” is actually quite good.

The last scene is one of the best I’ve ever seen:

WeekendAtBernankes on April 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM

onomo on April 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM

The question is, you think it’s worth shelling out the exorbitant cost of a theater ticket for? I dunno yet, but I doubt it.

gryphon202 on April 3, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Is this a movie about Scott Walker and the Unions???

Electrongod on April 3, 2012 at 9:00 PM

gryphon202 on April 3, 2012 at 9:00 PM

RedBox, baby (or amazon instant video).

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:01 PM

gryphon202 on April 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Vaguely, but it has no where near the cult following of that other work.

Then there is Screamers, Minority report and probably some others I cannot recall right now. Didn’t really care for those either.

I like “the other” work though.

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Mika Brzezinski “jealous prom queen” moment

sbvft contributor on April 3, 2012 at 9:02 PM

if there is a dime to be made……..Hollywood is there.

Two words for Hollywood: JOHN CARTER

PappyD61 on April 3, 2012 at 9:03 PM

The “Final Cut” is actually quite good.

WeekendAtBernankes on April 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Yankin’ your chain, man. I would like to see the look on Roy Batty’s face when he reads that.

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Perhaps a 4 boobed hooker to try to outdo the original movie?

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2012 at 8:50 PM

“Baby, you make me wish I had FOUR hands!”

Shepherd Lover on April 3, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Not enough budget so they had to get the storm trooper uniforms from Lucasfilm storage?

digitalintrigue on April 3, 2012 at 9:05 PM

No Michael Ironside? Pffft…

MaxSplinters on April 3, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I know Ahnold’s backwards/forwards.

This feels almost shot-for-shot.

It didn’t have to. All Wiseman did was change the window dressing.

Until we see Mars.

But even then, Wiseman admitted to including the three-boobed hooker because she’s become synonymous with the movie.

budfox on April 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Total Recall was a pretty darn good Arnuld movie. Introduced Sharon Stone, pre-blond.

Paul-Cincy on April 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Jessica Biel and Kate Beckinsale ?!!
You’re crazy AP, I’m buying my tickets today

Braveheart on April 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM

These 80′s movie re-makes have been going on far too long now. Dear gawd, are there any writers left in Hollywood? Do the studio execs sit around a boardroom table going down the list, crossing off each one as they’re re-hashed with CGI?

It’s at the point where you have to differentiate between the original and the re-make when you mention a title. Granted, movies have been re-made, re-worked, and the dreaded “directors cut” for a long time. Just seems there’s a lot more of them these days than ever before.

JetBoy on April 3, 2012 at 9:08 PM

WeekendAtBernankes on April 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Scott said he never wanted the Decker narration. It was stupid. So was the dove. For example, the Roy Batty soliloquy with the narration just insulted the intelligence of the audience like no other movie. The directors cut was, as you said, the best.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 9:11 PM

I always confuse Total Recall with The Running Man, I guess due to Arnold. I guess we should expect a sequel to The Running Man, soon, too, now that I think of it…I’m not too impressed with this, probably because Collin Farrell bugs the crap out of me.

ellifint on April 3, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Mika Brzezinski “jealous prom queen” moment

sbvft contributor on April 3, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Wow! That was priceless!

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Hollywood is out of ideas!

WhatsRight on April 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Tell me about it. Zero creativity.

Hey.. question… how come it was only ever way back in the dark days of America that people were creative? Weird isn’t it? I mean, back when the country was more Christian, when we had God in schools, marriages were stronger, before the sexual revolution and all .. how come it was only those people who made original movies, theater and products? Take even things like Coke, Pepsi, Hershey candy bars, the light bulb, toothpaste and so on.. way back when we were all so afraid of not having health care and had no unemployment and no welfare… how come it was then when people were so creative? How come is was all those backwards people who lived way back then that built all the dams, created super highways and things like the steam engine and TV?

Really has me scratching my head. You’d think with all of our progress in social welfare and government regulations and food stamps and social justice and the TSA and animal rights and wars on obesity and all the other wonderful things we’ve achieved the past 100 years.. that we’d have all this creativity today in the arts and entertainment and industry. I just can’t figure it all out.

JellyToast on April 3, 2012 at 9:13 PM

I’ll watch it – when it comes to FTA.

OldEnglish on April 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I didn’t think you were serious. This is probably one of the few times the movie was much better than the book?

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Mika Brzezinski “jealous prom queen” moment

sbvft contributor on April 3, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Wow! That was priceless!

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Also, apparently Mika has a book out (who know) – I guess it is called Know Your Value or whatever, apparently aimed at women, maybe sort of self-esteemy or something?

That’s rich coming from Mika – her value is entirely based upon her daddy’s last name. If not for that she’d be lying in a gutter drinking Boone’s Farm Strawberry Hill.

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Yeah and it has horrible unrealistic CGI action/fight sequences. I’ll pass.

bictech on April 3, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Exactly. There comes a point where the “action” stops being exciting and becomes instead increasingly annoying through its shear physical impossibility. Almost all recent and current movies suffer from this flaw. When I see someone fly across the room and hit a wall with force sufficient to crush their ribcage and they simply get up and turn around to fight some more (which I don’t anymore, because I stopped watching movies like that a while ago), I just get irritated.

I am also less than impressed with the proto-Stormtrooper uniforms that the bad guys are wearing. With one of the same complaints: if it doesn’t stop bullets, why do they make you wear it at all? Criminy, even a Kevlar vest would be better protection.

The Schwarzenegger/Verhoeven movie might have been hyper-violent and less than faithful to the original story, but it was more “realistic” and enjoyable than this piece of drivel. If this is now what studio execs do to earn their lavish perks and exorbitant salaries, they can be replaced by a relatively simple piece of software, just as actual action has been replaced by CGI.

HTL on April 3, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Paul-Cincy on April 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM

I thought that was Steven Segal’s Above the Law? Wasn’t Stone blonde in TR (too lazy to google)?

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:21 PM

This is probably one of the few times the movie was much better than the book?

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Thought you were gonna’ be off line for a while?

As bad as the Movie Damnation Alley was, It’s one of my guilty pleasures. I like it better than the book. But then, they aren’t really comparable.

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I’m hoping for a remake of that Shamalama’ guys movie, The Village. Can’t wait for that one.

Oldnuke on April 3, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Oldnuke on April 3, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I was hoping for an unmake of that turd.

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:24 PM

The best highlight of the old Total Recall was the catfight between Sharon Stone and whats-her-name brunette. The rest was SciFi fluff of marginal interest.

Archivarix on April 3, 2012 at 9:24 PM

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 8:58 PM

OK – you got me there – I actually liked the new Star Trek with the alternative timeline. Not exactly an original story line (anything Star Trek isn’t totally new) – but they gave it a nice twist and got a great cast that really look like younger versions of the originals.

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2012 at 9:24 PM

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Actually, the Plinkett review of the latest Star Trek movie was his first positive review of a movie.

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:27 PM

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I dunno’ they could have gone for a clean reboot and been a little more true to the Enterprise.

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Paul-Cincy on April 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:21 PM

You made me google it. Undyed thick eyebrows, hair more streaked blonde. Not completely blonde as in Basic Instinct, which in 1992 was two years later than Total Recall. Above The Law (1988), light brown hair.

Paul-Cincy on April 3, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Looks awful. Just awful.

Mike Honcho on April 3, 2012 at 9:30 PM

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Ya – and even my wife noticed the bridge of the Enterprise was more modern and high tech than the original Enterprise. I understand special effects have gotten better but hard to accept that older tech looks newer than stuff supposedly 100 years more advanced.

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2012 at 9:30 PM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Thought you were gonna’ be off line for a while?

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Flying late tomorrow so I get to go in late. And Ken got me fired up on another thread.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Are you kidding? Personally I thought it looked awful, those action sequences looked like something taken from a video game… a few years out of date.

I’ve read the short story and personally I prefer the Ahnuld movie a lot more (surprisingly, I’ve found that I enjoy a lot of PKD’s writing better in movie-form). This trailer doesn’t look like it has much of anything from the original story.

Ukiah on April 3, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Paul-Cincy on April 3, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Yeah, I knew she wasn’t a natural blonde BEFORE basic instinct.

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:33 PM

C.G.I.
Y.O.Y.?

RedNewEnglander on April 3, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Yeah, I knew she wasn’t a natural blonde BEFORE basic instinct.

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Here’s an idea. A remake of Basic Instinct starring Debbie Wassername Schlutz.

Oldnuke on April 3, 2012 at 9:37 PM

ellifint on April 3, 2012 at 9:11 PM

They could always go back and do a faithful adaptation of The Running Man. Well, aside from the ending which Hollywood would never put to film. The main character flies a plane into a skyscraper.

As for Total Recall, it seems like an utter waste of time. The Ahnuld version was terrific. Verhoeven back when he was still at the top of his game right after Robocop(which is also being remade). Hollywood is officially out of ideas. And to add insult to injury, they’re dumbing everything down to PG-13 for the kiddies.

Doughboy on April 3, 2012 at 9:38 PM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Ah, detente didn’t work, I tried…

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Its the outside that got me. Update and retro, at the same time? And makin’ so big?

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Doughboy on April 3, 2012 at 9:38 PM

And dam near EVERYTHING is 3D now – I can’t stand that.

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Archivarix on April 3, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Quite fond of that scene :D

Ukiah on April 3, 2012 at 9:41 PM

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Ya – definitely a few incongruities (is that the right word?). I have a big problem with movies that violate the laws of physics as well (career space and missile defense engineer) – I can’t help it and my wife hates when I point it out problems like that.

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Here’s an idea. A remake of Basic Instinct starring Debbie Wassername Schlutz.

Oldnuke on April 3, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Thanks for guaranteeing me nightmares.

I think my soul needs a shower after thinking about that.

Although it could go like this – in the first five minutes she won’t STFU so the Michael Douglas character throws her off a cliff. No legs get uncrossed. The End.

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Total Remake.

If they’re going to remake, why not remake “Mars Needs Women”, or “Orgy of the Dead”?

bernverdnardo1 on April 3, 2012 at 9:43 PM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Ah, detente didn’t work, I tried…

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM</blockquote

I know. You still have a big embarrassed apology from me. It was stupid of me.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Archivarix on April 3, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Quite fond of that scene :D

Ukiah on April 3, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Well, one selling point of the remake is the catfight between Jessica Beal and Kate Beckinsale – pretty yummy.

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:44 PM

And dam near EVERYTHING is 3D now – I can’t stand that.

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I’ve found a good compromise on that front; rarely do I see anything in the theater that’s released in 3-D and only if it’s really something I’m curious about, I usually forget about renting it when it finally does come out on dvd :P

This compromise has made my wallet a lot happier.

Ukiah on April 3, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Doughboy on April 3, 2012 at 9:38 PM

~~~~~~~

I totally forgot the ending to the Running Man book, I read it years and years ago, thanks for the reminder! I agree this film seems to be a waste of time, and it’s pretty pointless IMO that they’re remaking Robocop, too (which I also didn’t know about). I went to a movie this weekend (first time in years), and sitting through the endless previews, I realized all the movies today are almost interchangeable…they all look the same, and yes, the target audience for all of them seems to be teenagers…Hollywood had better come up with some new ideas, soon…

ellifint on April 3, 2012 at 9:49 PM

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I want that movie NOW!

Archivarix on April 3, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Here’s an idea. A remake of Basic Instinct starring Debbie Wassername Schlutz.

Oldnuke

Not even if she really did have 3 boobs.

Hard Right on April 3, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I know. You still have a big embarrassed apology from me. It was stupid of me.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Not necessary, valiant effort on your part.

Some folks live by General Honore’s immortal words.

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 9:52 PM

And dam near EVERYTHING is 3D now – I can’t stand that.

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM

It depends on the movie. A lot of the post-conversions look awful because the director never intended the movie to be seen in 3D(Clash of the Titans, Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows, Thor) and the studios spend almost no time on the conversion process. There are exceptions like Captain America which had a decent 3D conversion, but most look like ass.

The ones shot natively in 3D however can be spectacular if done right. Hugo looked amazing in the format.

Doughboy on April 3, 2012 at 9:55 PM

kjl291

Meh. Make it Monica Belucci and Salma Hayek and I’m there.

Hard Right on April 3, 2012 at 9:56 PM

So this is a future time with travel between planets, holograms, these incredible mind-bending machines, yet dudes are still carrying revolvers? I mean I LIKE revolvers, but seriously, they aren’t exactly cutting edge gun tech.

Bishop on April 3, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Ukiah on April 3, 2012 at 9:45 PM

We don’t see anything in theaters any more – wife has a chronic cough, and too many other people talking, aking noise, blocking view, etc – and it’s just too expensive. We wait for dvd or cable on-demand for everything.

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Not even if she really did have 3 boobs.

Hard Right on April 3, 2012 at 9:51 PM

She is One. Giant. Boob.

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Bishop on April 3, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Don’t leave anything, but the lead, behind.

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 9:59 PM

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Now THAT could be good.
“Consider this a divorce…”

But then I’d actually prefer if they made up/out and all 3 of us ride off into the blue sky Mars sunset….

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2012 at 10:00 PM

What this tells me is:

(1) Hollywood has no new ideas….have not had any in a long time
(2) I am getting old…

William Eaton on April 3, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Bishop on April 3, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Don’t leave anything, but the lead, behind.

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 9:59 PM

pfft. So we’re to assume you can’t shoot at the bad guy AND catch all 15 elected casings with your other hand.

Piker.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 10:02 PM

ejected

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Meh. Make it Monica Belucci and Salma Hayek and I’m there.

Hard Right on April 3, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Rachel Weisz and Patricia Velasquez in The Mummy Returns. I love that scene.

Oldnuke on April 3, 2012 at 10:05 PM

budfox on April 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM

1. Now I will have to see the remake as that was one of the defining moments of my 13th year of life.

2. This thread seemed to get a little off the rails talking about things NOT related to how many boobs (yes, when they are large and fake they can only be referred to as boobs, not breasts) are on the hot mutant lady. If some commenters (you know who you are) continue to try to discuss things NOT related to the boobies I will be forced to request that this thread be shut down…

airmonkey on April 3, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Are they doing a remake of Hunger Games yet?

BDavis on April 3, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Piker.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 10:02 PM

That’s me. Besides the suppressor changes the balance and I have to concentrate more.

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Are they doing a remake of Hunger Games yet?

BDavis on April 3, 2012 at 10:06 PM

It’s actually a reboot/prequel

The Mildly Peckish Games.

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Mildly OT:

I watched that Bradley Cooper movie Limitless and found it fairly decent. My standards for movies are pretty low these days, just make it mildly interesting, mildly different, mildly entertaining, or whatever and I’m fine with it.

It was based on a book call The Dark Fields (which has since been renamed Limitless too, go figure. The book was pretty good, and the movie tracks along with it quite closely, except the ending of the book takes a much darker turn.

Check it out.

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 10:13 PM

airmonkey on April 3, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Maybe you’re not even really typing comments on a Conservative website thread. Maybe you’re sitting in a chair at a Recall office and the bad guys are getting ready to bust in and stop the injection. What are you going to do then, huh?

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Besides the suppressor changes the balance and I have to concentrate more.

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 10:07 PM

heh

See the brass.

Be, the brass.

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Total Recall was, as AP says, a silly freak show. The humor was the same as camp theater … so stupid it was funny.

This looks like it is ten times better and give me Farrell over Ahnud any day, and Kate Beckinsale (instead of that skank Stone) and Biel instead of Rachel Ticotin? Please.

I’m all in.

Jaibones on April 3, 2012 at 10:16 PM

airmonkey on April 3, 2012 at 10:05 PM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Yeah – maybe all of those memories of teh boobehs are really just IMPLANTED memories of teh boobehs!

That just blew my mind!

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 10:18 PM

You know they’re remaking Robocop, right?

catmman on April 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Detroit is falling apart. Very soon they’re going to need a real Robocop.

As for Total Recall, I found the Ahnold film fun but cheesy. The original Philip K. Dick story, like much of his work, was concerned with identity and layers of reality. If they try to do a serious treatment, there’s a chance this remake could be a better film. I’m willing to wait for the reviews.

Gladtobehere on April 3, 2012 at 10:19 PM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I assume I would remember being soooooo AWESOME that random stuff would happen and then I would see a chick with 3 BOOBS!!…Pretty much real life for me…

airmonkey on April 3, 2012 at 10:20 PM

That just blew my mind!

kjl291 on April 3, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Implanted memories or not I am keeping them…you cant have them…*my precioussss*

airmonkey on April 3, 2012 at 10:22 PM

With a whole new generation of kids that have never seen the orig this, if done right, will be a great story. (BIG “if”).

watson007 on April 3, 2012 at 10:23 PM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 10:15 PM

airmonkey on April 3, 2012 at 10:20 PM

I suppose you forgot that you have to pull a golf ball sized transmitter out of your nose, huh?

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 10:24 PM

hawkdriver on April 3, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Heh, better find some cover. The lady from last time keeps goading me. I think I’ll take the bait this time.

cozmo on April 3, 2012 at 10:25 PM