Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on April 3, 2012 by Allahpundit

“That sound you hear? It’s the fat lady singing.

“For the umpteenth time in the Republican presidential primary race, Mitt Romney defeated Rick Santorum in a major Midwestern swing state — a win that effectively forecloses any chance that the former Massachusetts governor might not be the GOP nominee in the fall…

“‘Maybe it’s time to get going,’ Romney said in an interview with conservative talk show host Sean Hannity on Tuesday. ‘This is time for us to start focusing on [President Obama] rather than standing and focusing on one another in these primary contests.’”

***

“In a move that shows Republicans are coalescing around the party’s front-runner, Mitt Romney plans to begin raising money jointly with the Republican National Committee this week as both the candidate and the GOP brace for an expensive general-election fight against President Barack Obama.

“The arrangement will allow top donors to write checks as large as $75,000 per person, by giving to party organizations in addition to the campaign. That’s far more than the $2,500 ceiling that applies to individual donations to a presidential candidate for the fall election.

“The move reflects a general clamor within the party to begin amassing the funds needed to compete with Mr. Obama’s fundraising operation, Romney and RNC advisers said. “Our donors are ready to mobilize for November,” said Andrea Saul, a Romney spokesperson. For the Republican nominee to be able to compete with the president’s re-election effort, ‘they need to get started now.’”

***

“Senior Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod mocked GOP front-runner Mitt Romney’s economic policies on Tuesday, saying his ideas were from a ‘time warp.’

“‘He must watch ‘Mad Men’ and think it’s the evening news,’ said Axelrod on ‘CBS This Morning,’ referring to the popular drama set in the 1960s.

“Axelrod accused Romney of being ‘oblivious to the experiences of everyday people.’”

***

“Aides continue to debate whether they should seize even tighter control of the former Massachusetts governor or yield to the push by some advisers to ‘let Romney be Romney’ — but they have yet to crack the code. ‘They haven’t been able to grapple with the central issue and central challenge they face as a campaign,’ one Romney adviser lamented. ‘In the absence of a candidate who has any poetry — who has any ability to connect on an emotional level — how do you create a bond?’…

“The operative said the campaign had become overprotective of Romney. ‘It’s part of the ‘We’ve got to keep him locked in a box’ thing. You know, at a certain point, the narrative feeds the narrative, right? So if you keep him locked in the box, then people say, ‘Well, that’s why they’ve got to keep him locked in the box,’ and it’s a giant mistake. He’s a really smart person. You can have a conversation with him, and he’s going to say some things that are going to make you cringe, but he’s going to say some things that sound pretty smart, and you’ve got to be able to take the risk.’”

***

“What’s interesting about Romney and his supporters is that, despite his conservative rhetoric, moderates and country club conservatives continue to support his candidacy.

“Think about it. Romney, who stresses his opposition to abortion, talks tough on immigration and rules out a tax increase even to help cut the deficit, continues to get the support of pragmatic conservatives who reject former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum’s ideological rigidity, thought Rep. Michele Bachmann (Minn.) was too conservative and viewed Texas Gov. Rick Perry as a bomb thrower…

Romney’s great asset is that these voters figure he is merely pandering to evangelicals and the most conservative element of the GOP when he talks about cultural issues, immigration and taxes.

“The bottom line, of course, is that nobody — not his critics and not his allies — really believes Mitt Romney.”

***

“Mitt can’t fake it. He stinks at politicking. But then again, so did many others who would later succeed at governing. If Boston wants their candidate to humanize himself, maybe they should just let him admit that fact and stop trying to stuff himself into a suit that doesn’t fit…

“Mitt Romney should then just admit the sad truth. He’s stiff. He’s boring. He looks plain uncomfortable every time he tries to be cool. And despite what the love of his life may believe, he has never been the life of any party. But he may be the only leader on the national stage who has what it takes to fix an economy that’s deep in debt, bleeding jobs by the year and suffering through 30 years of decline.

“Now is not the time to tell jokes. Now is the time to lead. So Mitt Romney, lead. And leave the bad jokes to Jay Leno.”

***

“With his sweep of the Wisconsin and Maryland primaries, Mitt Romney has finally secured the 2012 GOP presidential nomination. That is no small feat, given the realities of the modern Republican Party.

“But he did so without sketching out any design of what a new social model might look like. Indeed, Mr. Romney seemed to stand aside from the most urgent political and policy question of our time — what comes next — and instead bored us to tears with reassurances that America would be great again if only we elected him to its highest office.

“The key to a Romney victory is not to defeat President Obama; that would be a byproduct. The key is to make the case that the Blue Social Model is truly dead, that a new model is urgently needed and to present the first rough draft of what the new model might look like. Points one and two are an open-and-shut case. Point three is much riskier, obviously, but will (over time and with repetition) sharpen the points of difference. Vote for Obama and surely sink. Vote for Romney and at least there’s hope.

“Mr. Romney will never run his campaign along these lines. He and his team will Etch A Sketch as they go; energy today, bomb Iran tomorrow, whatever gets them through the next news cycle.”

***

***

***

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5 6 7

Did you see my pix?

annoyinglittletwerp on April 4, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Yes, I did! They better have paid you extra for that. Was it hot? Temperature wise, I mean, of course you were hawt!

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I seem to have missed all your edgy, on topic comments. Could you re post them? Leave out the whiney ones.

katy the mean old lady on April 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM

>>>> Crickets.. <<<<

a capella on April 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

You know what’s worse than Romney winning the primary?

Obama winning reelection.

Go Romney….(I guess).

anuts on April 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

That’s the way I read it also but it still shook my core.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I agree..I had one of these moments..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Naw, this place has just become a stuffy, tedious chat room. I’ve been a consistent READER of Hot Air from the very beginning. The comments section used to be fun reading — often downright hilarious. I think it turned out to be a bad idea to limit registration. The place has become stale and inbred.

minnesoter on April 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I read nearly every serious comment posted when I have the time. You have added less then you suggest. Google your name in conjunction with the sites name to see what I mean. You are with out humor and no great addition to anything I suspect. You type out the most unthoughtful and boorish stuff to be found here at HA. Recycled pomp, you show no creativity and a sour deposition. Should this site ever become like you I will wish to be banned and wear it as a badge of honor. You seek to suck the fun out of being a part of this site. The individuals that comprise this site enjoy and have fun. You know neither. Your overt hostilities toward the relaxed nature of QOTD is telling. There were 31 front page articles today. How many did you take time to read? How many did you bother to post a comment on. There were many times more headlines posted here at HA today. Same question. You come in and complain. I took you up on your complaining and took a descending view on your comment. Care to remind everyone here what your response was? I have it at hand and will be all to happy to post it for you. Just ask. No, I say you have in fact not been a long time reader of this site. Nor are you a preferable addition to it. Feel free to respond. Oh and OT.

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Mister is starting to whine about me going to bed so late(23:30 ish here) so I’m out.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM

… Now what about lib4life highjacking every thread?

Seven Percent Solution on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

It’s our fault for responding to her. I admit that I am guilty of having done that tonight. :-(

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Lib Trolls -> Responses X10 -> Hits -> Ratings -> Ad Rates -> Profit$$

Really, some threads are a dozen troll posts and a hundred responses. If you don’t like trolls, don’t take the bait.

slickwillie2001 on April 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM

a capella on April 4, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Yep, I have often wondered how AP has remained here…I guess regular pay is a good reason?

d1carter on April 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Or we could kidnap a kitted and demand ransom and reparations. Canopfor could pay his internet bill.

katy the mean old lady on April 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Good plan. But we have to find out who Allah is and what his cat looks like. I’ll drive the get away car. (:

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Pretty soon we will feel special when he comes back to talk with us, like Jim Treacher.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Yep. Until he sells out for 6 figures and then they ban everyone for cursing there…..

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:39 AM

katy the mean old lady on April 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Must be what happens when you live in the cold. Although Ed has held up nicely.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:39 AM

minnesoter likes to use Hot Air as his emotional toilet. Tedious, and no sense of humor.

John the Libertarian on April 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Like Jenfidel used to do..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

ROTF.

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:39 AM

minnesoter on April 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM

katy the mean old lady on April 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Katey I hope to never get on your bad side… that had to leave a scar..

and did somebody mention mooosic?

mark81150 on April 4, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I lied-because I’m still here.
My AM the SCOAMF hadn’t put me on Sat’s schedule so I offered to be the rabbit. Got paid my usual measly pay-and was wearing shorts and a tee under it.
The mask was suffocating.
Now I’m REALLY out.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 4, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Katy…. oops.. I’ll look away,.. just please, not too much blood… I promise to spell it right next time.

mark81150 on April 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Owie wowie.

Carpet, occupied. Laser, targeted. BZZZAAP.

Wolfmoon on April 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Well, about your drinking problem, of course. Look, I minored in Psych for a semester, I know what I’m doing.

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Problem? All this time I thought it was a charming personality quirk.

This one’s for cynccook. Express yourself.

P.S. (Allah, about that last comment, I was just joking. Showing off. You know how it is. I don’t really think we should have any problems. You Are The Best! c’mon dude, show a little mercy. please

jaime on April 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Wow Bmore
Remind me never to make you mad!
Nice string on the Debbie wasaman thread!!!!!!

angrymike on April 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Complaining is important.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM

d1carter on April 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Not too many employers will be willing to accomodate someone who insists on being paid with a cashier’s check made payable only to “Cash” and direct-deposited into an unmarked Swiss bank account, though.

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:43 AM

mark81150 on April 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM

My guess is that objections were made to canopfor posting the breaking news links or one of the moderators didn’t like it. Canopfor is a good guy who has been here a long time and considering the many comments made that in my book are actually abusive and profane (two words found in the Terms of Use at the bottom of the page), this was hard to understand.

The other week AP made it clear he didn’t want people dragging a feud from one thread to the next. IMO that needed to be said.

I have seen people banned for defamation and profanity, although the profanity banning seems to be hit or miss.

I link a lot, but it hasn’t been a problem so far. Mine are usually on topic, but occasionally I’ll bring in something else.

I hope that helps.

INC on April 4, 2012 at 12:43 AM

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Good tune..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Awwww
night twerp!!!!!! ;-)

angrymike on April 4, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Must be what happens when you live in the cold. Although Ed has held up nicely.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Some people have the ability to bloom wherever they’re planted….

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:44 AM

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Is MadCon going to get run over by a State Dept. SUV also?

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Katey I hope to never get on your bad side… that had to leave a scar..

and did somebody mention mooosic?

mark81150 on April 4, 2012 at 12:40 AM

The Buggles! Love this!

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Heh…surely you’re not speaking from experience. ;)

GOPRanknFile on April 4, 2012 at 12:24 AM

My comments are too sober, right? Well, believe me, it’s happened once or twice.

jaime on April 4, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Any update on the car elevator being built in the multi-million dollar mansion Willard is putting up?

liberal4life on April 3, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Really? That’s pretty badass.

Chuck Schick on April 4, 2012 at 12:47 AM

This one’s for cynccook. Express yourself.

jaime on April 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Hey, don’t shoot the messenger!

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Wolfmoon on April 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

l4l is a she, who graduated from Rutgers, mooches all day long, cheating her employer, while aiming to become a looter.

Schadenfreude on April 4, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Couldn’t find one with a cracked whip so this’ll do.

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 12:48 AM

d1carter on April 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM

He’s a draw. His style is pleasing to most people and I’m sure Salem recognized that and rewarded him accordingly. I sense he has lost quite a bit of interest in the day to day stuff, although the effort involved in putting together some of his analyses and the QOTD must be considerable. Don’t think he cares much for the comments sections. A bit of intellectual snobbery, I think. He’s always been that way but can turn on the charm when necessry. Pretty calculating.

a capella on April 4, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Is MadCon going to get run over by a State Dept. SUV also?

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I don’t know what he would do if that happened, but I do know that’s he’s packing and a very good shot…. :-0

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Dire Straits QOTD song. Our neighbor and dear friend to the North.

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Raised on Radio..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:49 AM

FloatingRock on April 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Go down past your comment box and you’ll see Terms of Use at the bottom of the page.

INC on April 4, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Regular people fly in giant vegetables…

Kataklysmic on April 4, 2012 at 12:24 AM

That first half of a sentence gave me a a unique mental picture.

Like this.

profitsbeard on April 4, 2012 at 12:50 AM

At least with Obama, the liberal base was extremely enthusiastic to vote for him

Uppereastside on April 3, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Of course you were. Voting in a president with zero executive experience and accomplishment-free professional career because he’s black is liberal SOP.

Chuck Schick on April 4, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Couldn’t find one with a cracked whip so this’ll do.

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 12:48 AM

LOL What about this one?

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:53 AM

That first half of a sentence gave me a a unique mental picture.

Like this.

profitsbeard on April 4, 2012 at 12:50 AM

The giant vegetables part made me think of Biden.

Kataklysmic on April 4, 2012 at 12:53 AM

a capella on April 4, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Damn, that was totally the conservative version of “reading for blood.” I feel like everyone here has been watching RPDR this season.

libfreeordie on April 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Bmore
I’m pretty proud of myself, I think I’ve turned a life long democRAT into a publican.
I’ve been working an angle for a couple weeks and I think it worked! As the bible says ‘and the blind will see’, just don’t ask me were in the bible.

angrymike on April 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Hey, don’t shoot the messenger!

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Yeah, that song makes the perfect point about that.

jaime on April 4, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Because I feel happy.

minnesoter—- do they have balloons where you live or are they too colorful?

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Not sure what to think about this-
- most important election in recent memory
- we’re going to run a candidate with about the political appeal of bob dole(maybe even worse, I guess perhaps the first bush when running for re-election is best case appeal).
- On the other hand, obama is no clinton
- Still if we win, romney will probably govern like a moderate democrat (whoopie yay)

Either way it goes, looks like death of republican party. However, death of party is probably better than death of country (which is where obama is taking us).

deploylinux on April 4, 2012 at 12:55 AM

LOL What about this one?

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:53 AM

LOLz..A cult classic!!..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Schadenfreude on April 4, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Wow the perfect lib, and so chocked full of hypocrisy.

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:57 AM

I feel like everyone here has been watching RPDR this season.

libfreeordie on April 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I don’t even know what that means.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Hear!..Hear!..To the North!..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Everyday people spend (taxpayer) billions giving to companies that fail, because they can’t compete, and then shrug and say: “but our intentions were good.”

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on April 4, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Hear!..Hear!..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:59 AM

libfreeordie on April 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Yer too nuanced for me, bub. Or incoherent.

a capella on April 4, 2012 at 12:59 AM

WastelandMan on April 4, 2012 at 12:58 AM

They need to have good intentions with their own money.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 1:00 AM

I don’t even know what that means.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Trust me..You don’t want to know..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 1:02 AM

just don’t ask me were in the bible.

angrymike on April 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM

It doesn’t matter where. Flipping is fun and very rewarding. It reminds me of cow tipping with out the cows and the tipping parts. Oh and cow tipping isn’t really as rewarding. It can be fun however. Maybe I should ask myself why the former reminds me of the latter. ; )

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 1:04 AM

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Good one..Been awhile seen I heard it..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Cynccook,…

One of my favorites..

Always takes me back to a helo pad as I was coming in from my last patrol, stopping to watch as the Huey’s lifted off.. packing at the barracks, turning in my gear, and saying goodby to the best friends and brothers I ever knew..

and that long, long drive home..

family..

and one day, my wife.. my children.. “never will I roam, for I know my place is home”..

mark81150 on April 4, 2012 at 1:04 AM

I don’t even know what that means.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Trust me..You don’t want to know..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Ru Paul’s Drag Race?

Kataklysmic on April 4, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Hear!..Hear!..To the North!..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:58 AM

: ) Always Funny!

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 1:05 AM

LOL What about this one?

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:53 AM

thx young lady. I liked it mucho.

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Considering the source, I believe you.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 1:06 AM

mark81150 on April 4, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Lovely memory — and I do love me some Rod Stewart! :-)

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 1:07 AM

deploylinux on April 4, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Jeez Edith, agree with you but lets just worry about repairing the damage after we stop any further torpedo attacks.

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I hope that helps.

INC on April 4, 2012 at 12:43 AM

It does.. at least it clears up some of my confusion. I really am working on the profanity, I know it’s not acceptable in the nicer places,.. my time in the ranks, and working blue collar left me with a bad habit.

I am working on it.. have too, gotta be a good example for my little ones.

mark81150 on April 4, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Because I feel like it.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Who has more personality? A brick wall or Willard?

I will say a brick wall

liberal4life on April 3, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Brilliant! You have such wit! What was that other famous witty thing you said? hmmm….
OH, YEAH! I rememeber!

“It puts the lotion in the basket!”

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on April 4, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Always takes me back to a helo pad ……
mark81150 on April 4, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Which reminds me… Haven’t seen hawkdriver around here for a few days. I hope all is OK.

LegendHasIt on April 4, 2012 at 1:13 AM

mark81150 on April 4, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Outstanding. She wasn’t playing the bag pipes though she was just there for show—and quite a good one too.
First song I remember from Rod was Maggie May, boot camp Ft Ord CA.

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Kataklysmic on April 4, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Bingo..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Here is an unsolicited remark from me to all my friends at HA. I noticed up thread Vyce was nice enough to post the terms and conditions for review. Thank you for that. Here is how I operate terms and conditions wise. And I believe for the most part it falls with in the official terms and conditions. I don’t say anything to anyone I wouldn’t say standing toe to toe and face to face to them. Simple Huh. I don’t sell anything here. My opinion and thoughts are given free of charge. Take em or leave em. Spam well that’s something I get from HA. I will never spam you HA hwo about giving me a little break on it. I get six a day that come from here. I get 2 or 3 folks trying to follow me. Tracking software is wonderful stuff, no? Compare it to Drudge 1 and none respectively. I think that about sums it up.

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 1:14 AM

First song I remember from Rod was Maggie May, boot camp Ft Ord CA.

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 1:13 AM

My favorite version of my favorite Rod Stewart song…

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 1:15 AM

hwo=how

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 1:15 AM

…..been watching RPDR this season.
libfreeordie on April 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I had to do a search, but thank you for essentially confirming a suspicion that several of us have had for a while.

LegendHasIt on April 4, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 1:14 AM

What does this mean?

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Good one..:)

PS..Someone did mention Zombies earlier..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Because I feel like it.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 1:11 AM

And as always I’m glad you are and glad you do. ; )

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 1:18 AM

First!

Midwestprincesse on April 4, 2012 at 1:19 AM

…….I don’t say anything to anyone I wouldn’t say standing toe to toe and face to face to them……
Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Heh, me neither…..
Maybe that is why nearly everyone hates me as much in person, as much as they do online.

LegendHasIt on April 4, 2012 at 1:19 AM

This is a good wedding song.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 1:20 AM

inbred.

minnesoter on April 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM

………that “word”……may be part of your problem?

KOOLAID2 on April 4, 2012 at 1:21 AM

My favorite version of my favorite Rod Stewart song…

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 1:15 AM

There is so much music out there that you forget stuff. That is probably one of his best. HA brainstorming makes us remember stuff from the vault.
I dance for my wife to this one:

She says hell no—-unless she wants something.

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Does this mean that BD can’t call me a Barbie in QOTD? That would be awesome, unless Barbie earned three degrees. Rock on Barbie!

Midwestprincesse on April 4, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Cyndy

Here.

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 1:22 AM

His speech was pretty good today. His message was spot on. I find myself extremely, extremely, surprised.

I’m not going to get my hopes up, though. I just don’t see Romney staying on message and having the testicular fortitude to embrace the Ryan plan and GOP house budget and offer voters a viable alternative to European $$$ocial Democracy come the general election.

jhffmn on April 4, 2012 at 1:22 AM

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Good tune..:)

PS..Have you seen this clip of his daughter???..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 1:23 AM

She says hell no—-unless she wants something.

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 1:21 AM

LOL Oh. LOL

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 1:23 AM

I dance for my wife to this one:

She says hell no—-unless she wants something.

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 1:21 AM

When I link it, it pulls up Rhino Entertainment.
I laughed.

Midwestprincesse on April 4, 2012 at 1:23 AM

I’ve spent the last three days traveling with Mitt through the great state of Wisconsin to listen to voters’ concerns and promote our shared message of more jobs, less debt, and smaller government.

I’ve enjoyed my time with Mitt. He’s a great guy — and my time with him has further convinced me that he is the right person for the job

Rep Paul Ryan

Mitt shows this again tonight with this speech.

Mormontheman on April 4, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Good tune..:)

PS..Have you seen this clip of his daughter???..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Oof. No, I hadn’t seen that. I’m glad I’m not famous!

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Cyndy

Here.

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Funny no link. Spam? Let me try one more time.

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 1:25 AM

transform Canopfor :(

MontanaMmmm on April 4, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Do not take Paul Ryan out of the House.

I won’t let you.

Midwestprincesse on April 4, 2012 at 1:26 AM

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 1:21 AM

LoLz..Good one..That is my Sister-in-Law’s fav..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Operator error I guess?

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Does anyone remember “the raisin song”? And has anyone ever done a bad version of it?

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 1:26 AM

First song I remember from Rod was Maggie May, boot camp Ft Ord CA.

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Here’s one for ya.

jaime on April 4, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Funny no link. Spam? Let me try one more time.

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 1:25 AM

So, do you mean that you subscribe to this service and that’s how you know advertisers or spammers are tracking you back?

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Bmore on April 4, 2012 at 1:14 AM

The other day I thought the exact same thing. I have never, snark or not, said anything I didn’t mean and would say the same thing in person to someone. Every conservative man or woman on HA would do the same. Most liberals especially the trolls would piss themselves if confronted face to face.

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Oof. No, I hadn’t seen that. I’m glad I’m not famous!

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 1:24 AM

I hear you..Plus you need to know a little about Motorcycles..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 1:28 AM