Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on April 3, 2012 by Allahpundit

“That sound you hear? It’s the fat lady singing.

“For the umpteenth time in the Republican presidential primary race, Mitt Romney defeated Rick Santorum in a major Midwestern swing state — a win that effectively forecloses any chance that the former Massachusetts governor might not be the GOP nominee in the fall…

“‘Maybe it’s time to get going,’ Romney said in an interview with conservative talk show host Sean Hannity on Tuesday. ‘This is time for us to start focusing on [President Obama] rather than standing and focusing on one another in these primary contests.’”

***

“In a move that shows Republicans are coalescing around the party’s front-runner, Mitt Romney plans to begin raising money jointly with the Republican National Committee this week as both the candidate and the GOP brace for an expensive general-election fight against President Barack Obama.

“The arrangement will allow top donors to write checks as large as $75,000 per person, by giving to party organizations in addition to the campaign. That’s far more than the $2,500 ceiling that applies to individual donations to a presidential candidate for the fall election.

“The move reflects a general clamor within the party to begin amassing the funds needed to compete with Mr. Obama’s fundraising operation, Romney and RNC advisers said. “Our donors are ready to mobilize for November,” said Andrea Saul, a Romney spokesperson. For the Republican nominee to be able to compete with the president’s re-election effort, ‘they need to get started now.’”

***

“Senior Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod mocked GOP front-runner Mitt Romney’s economic policies on Tuesday, saying his ideas were from a ‘time warp.’

“‘He must watch ‘Mad Men’ and think it’s the evening news,’ said Axelrod on ‘CBS This Morning,’ referring to the popular drama set in the 1960s.

“Axelrod accused Romney of being ‘oblivious to the experiences of everyday people.’”

***

“Aides continue to debate whether they should seize even tighter control of the former Massachusetts governor or yield to the push by some advisers to ‘let Romney be Romney’ — but they have yet to crack the code. ‘They haven’t been able to grapple with the central issue and central challenge they face as a campaign,’ one Romney adviser lamented. ‘In the absence of a candidate who has any poetry — who has any ability to connect on an emotional level — how do you create a bond?’…

“The operative said the campaign had become overprotective of Romney. ‘It’s part of the ‘We’ve got to keep him locked in a box’ thing. You know, at a certain point, the narrative feeds the narrative, right? So if you keep him locked in the box, then people say, ‘Well, that’s why they’ve got to keep him locked in the box,’ and it’s a giant mistake. He’s a really smart person. You can have a conversation with him, and he’s going to say some things that are going to make you cringe, but he’s going to say some things that sound pretty smart, and you’ve got to be able to take the risk.’”

***

“What’s interesting about Romney and his supporters is that, despite his conservative rhetoric, moderates and country club conservatives continue to support his candidacy.

“Think about it. Romney, who stresses his opposition to abortion, talks tough on immigration and rules out a tax increase even to help cut the deficit, continues to get the support of pragmatic conservatives who reject former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum’s ideological rigidity, thought Rep. Michele Bachmann (Minn.) was too conservative and viewed Texas Gov. Rick Perry as a bomb thrower…

Romney’s great asset is that these voters figure he is merely pandering to evangelicals and the most conservative element of the GOP when he talks about cultural issues, immigration and taxes.

“The bottom line, of course, is that nobody — not his critics and not his allies — really believes Mitt Romney.”

***

“Mitt can’t fake it. He stinks at politicking. But then again, so did many others who would later succeed at governing. If Boston wants their candidate to humanize himself, maybe they should just let him admit that fact and stop trying to stuff himself into a suit that doesn’t fit…

“Mitt Romney should then just admit the sad truth. He’s stiff. He’s boring. He looks plain uncomfortable every time he tries to be cool. And despite what the love of his life may believe, he has never been the life of any party. But he may be the only leader on the national stage who has what it takes to fix an economy that’s deep in debt, bleeding jobs by the year and suffering through 30 years of decline.

“Now is not the time to tell jokes. Now is the time to lead. So Mitt Romney, lead. And leave the bad jokes to Jay Leno.”

***

“With his sweep of the Wisconsin and Maryland primaries, Mitt Romney has finally secured the 2012 GOP presidential nomination. That is no small feat, given the realities of the modern Republican Party.

“But he did so without sketching out any design of what a new social model might look like. Indeed, Mr. Romney seemed to stand aside from the most urgent political and policy question of our time — what comes next — and instead bored us to tears with reassurances that America would be great again if only we elected him to its highest office.

“The key to a Romney victory is not to defeat President Obama; that would be a byproduct. The key is to make the case that the Blue Social Model is truly dead, that a new model is urgently needed and to present the first rough draft of what the new model might look like. Points one and two are an open-and-shut case. Point three is much riskier, obviously, but will (over time and with repetition) sharpen the points of difference. Vote for Obama and surely sink. Vote for Romney and at least there’s hope.

“Mr. Romney will never run his campaign along these lines. He and his team will Etch A Sketch as they go; energy today, bomb Iran tomorrow, whatever gets them through the next news cycle.”

***

***

***

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

jaime on April 3, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I’m just confused. Since he mentioned links I guess I’ll take that as a clue.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I’m down as long as we can use that Etch-A-Sketch to make a lovely picture of the Obamas packing up and moving out in January.

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I dream of a day…(Jan. 20th 2013…to be exact)…

When our new Republican President is being inaugurated and the crowd is all waving Etch-A-Sketches at Obama….

Electrongod on April 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Well,I think I’m back in action!

canopfor on April 3, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Welcome back! Barely knew you were gone!

John the Libertarian on April 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Done already. Read, up a bit – see canopfor.

Schadenfreude on April 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM

minnesoter on April 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I’ve been here for 5 1/2 years-almost exactly-and these last two open regs. let in some great people-but also a lot of trash. They’ve chanced the climate-for the worse.

annoyinglittletwerp on April 3, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Naw, this place has just become a stuffy, tedious chat room. I’ve been a consistent READER of Hot Air from the very beginning. The comments section used to be fun reading — often downright hilarious. I think it turned out to be a bad idea to limit registration. The place has become stale and inbred.

minnesoter on April 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Fwiw I don’t think Ed or Allah give two craps about what we post for the most part. However I think their new bosses aren’t as easygoing as Michelle was.

Kataklysmic on April 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Please don’t ban canopfor. I think I will cry if he gets banned.

Now I would like to point out that both Ed and Allah are super professionals whose talents for analysis are demonstrated here everyday. In fact I don’t know of any bloggers in our sphere that are as dedicated (Ok Malkin too). I am convinced they (Ed and Allah) will exercise sound judgement in clearing up any misunderstanding and our trusted patriot from Canada will be posting here well after I myself get canned for stupidity, should that unpleasant event ever happen. I hope not.

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:12 AM

He’s back! :)

GOPRanknFile on April 4, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Electrongod on April 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Ahhhhhh….I think I have a new ‘happy place’ to go to when I’m meditating! Can this be playing from the loudspeakers?

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:15 AM

So does this mean no more music at night?

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Dirt McGirt on April 4, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Yes and we will have the ABR crowd tell us that voter participation is down or something like that..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:15 AM

minnesoter on April 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I wonder that you even bother to come here anymore at all.

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:16 AM

LegendHasIt on April 4, 2012 at 12:02 AM

You’re not alone, my repertoire has been reduced to lame humor, snark, and cheese. I’m tired of rehashing the same thing over and over.

Bishop on April 4, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Just to email’d tips line. We must go on a full ‘free Canopfor ‘ campaign.

angrymike on April 4, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Electrongod on April 4, 2012 at 12:07 AM

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Nice picture. But with Michelle it would be an Ich-A-Stench.

Ok that was cruel.

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:16 AM

So does this mean no more music at night?

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I asked Allah about QOTD. I will interpret his silence as consent! :-)

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Solid speech by Romney.

Peel away the onion layers of Obama’s incompetence and arrogance and self-delusion.

Inspire the troops and head for the next victory.

Barack is going to need a whole new level of anti-perspirant.

profitsbeard on April 4, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I e-mailed you about this 20 minutes ago, canopfor. You’ve been placed in moderation for repeatedly going off-topic in threads. If you’d like to discuss it, please e-mail us at our tips address.

Allahpundit on April 3, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Schadenfreude on April 3, 2012 at 11:23 PM

What the…?!?!?!

Seven Percent Solution on April 4, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Just to email’d tips line. We must go on a full ‘free Canopfor ‘ campaign.

angrymike on April 4, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Dude. He’s already back. He went to sleep to celebrate, apparently! :-)

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Well,I think I’m back in action!

canopfor on April 3, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Welcome back! Barely knew you were gone!

John the Libertarian on April 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM

O frabjous day.

The Iceman cometh.

minnesoter on April 4, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Just to email’d tips line. We must go on a full ‘free Canopfor ‘ campaign.

angrymike on April 4, 2012 at 12:16 AM

I have already started fasting to free canopfor. So far I have logged a good 10 minutes. Don’t know if I can hold out much longer tho.

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:12 AM

You could tell it wasn’t fatal because Allah invited canopfor to have a private discussion. Sort of like what the manager at the club does when you pass out drunk on one of the clay courts on a Saturday afternoon and start messing up their schedule.

jaime on April 4, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Nice picture. But with Michelle it would be an Ich-A-Stench.

Ok that was cruel.

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Not really…

Itching really depends on the 5 second rule….

Turn away….

Electrongod on April 4, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Canopfor
I just email’d them, well I guess better later than never.

angrymike on April 4, 2012 at 12:19 AM

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:18 AM

LOL And that was 10 minutes of suffering all for naught! Canopfor has already come back and gone again!

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:19 AM

So does this mean no more music at night?

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Stale and inbred.Actually, that’s a neat name for a band.

a capella on April 4, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I have been at HA since the very beginning and it has obviously changed greatly. It has gotten much more popular in the right side as well as the astroturf side. After BHO is sent packing this place will settle down. But between now then…hang on.

d1carter on April 4, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Obama on the other hand is intimately familiar with the pain experienced by ordinary people. And why wouldn’t he be? He’s caused most of it. (c)

Basilsbest on April 4, 2012 at 12:20 AM

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:18 AM

You can drink again. He’s free already. But, it w/b funny if people would continue to write.

Schadenfreude on April 4, 2012 at 12:20 AM

jaime on April 4, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Uh. Sure. Just like that. If you ever need to talk or anything…I can be reached at hotair.com/qotd.

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:20 AM

What the…?!?!?!

Seven Percent Solution on April 4, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Unlike Obama’s Foreign policy…

AP took care of it and we are all safe…

Electrongod on April 4, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Dave is not here. But if he was he would ask to be banned to save canopfor.

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:21 AM

The speech from earlier this evening showing on fox right now is AWESOME. If this is Romney speaking off the cuff, MORE MORE MORE! He’s being genuine and real…unleash him. Does anyone know if he’s doing this off a prompter, or is this the real Romney?

JustTruth101 on April 4, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I must look like a real idiot now, email 10 minutes after they freed him!
Hello Canopfor, good to see you!

angrymike on April 4, 2012 at 12:22 AM

jaime on April 4, 2012 at 12:19 AM

That’s the way I read it also but it still shook my core.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:22 AM

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:15 AM

And the crowd is singing that song…)

With more a rap tempo thought..

Electrongod on April 4, 2012 at 12:22 AM

a capella on April 4, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Better a ban than a description of me.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Schadenfreude on April 4, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Thank God he is free at last. The first 10 minutes of the fast was easy. After that it took pure grit to continue well into the 11th and 12th minute with out sustenance.

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

d1carter on April 4, 2012 at 12:20 AM

OH no it won’t! The left wingers will be posting non stop about the evils of that nasty capitalist Romney! They’ll be electronically burning him in effegy and huffpo links (or whatever will be current) will reign discussions.

Elections are a win win to any media if it’s played correctly.

Wolfmoon on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Unlike Obama’s Foreign policy…

AP took care of it and we are all safe…

Electrongod on April 4, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I’m sooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to hear it…

… Now what about lib4life highjacking every thread?

Seven Percent Solution on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I meant band, Freudian slip considering how this evening is going.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Dirt McGirt on April 4, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Make that 57% increase. Now, Wisc. is an open primary, so there could be a little bit of Operation Kostard at work there, but certainly not that much.

Boys, I think this machine’s a-movin’

Dirt McGirt on April 4, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Remove the extra “T” at the end.

*This dang keyboard is full of characters…*

Electrongod on April 4, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Regular people fly in giant vegetables and pretend they grew them in their own garden.

Kataklysmic on April 4, 2012 at 12:24 AM

jaime on April 4, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Heh…surely you’re not speaking from experience. ;)

GOPRanknFile on April 4, 2012 at 12:24 AM

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

But did our thoughts and prayers help? Are they what got you through?

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Well,I think I’m back in action!

canopfor on April 3, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Dude…

… don’t do that to me!

Seven Percent Solution on April 4, 2012 at 12:24 AM

So does this mean no more music at night?

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I hope not. I’ll dedicate this one to my friend SouthernGent. I don’t think he comes around at night.

jaime on April 4, 2012 at 12:25 AM

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:21 AM

DaveRywall? Those Canadians are a selfless lot, and I thought I could like Dave anymore than I already do.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:25 AM

. But between now then…hang on.

d1carter on April 4, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Did you get those beer goggles I sent you?..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

… Now what about lib4life highjacking every thread?

Seven Percent Solution on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I quess hijacking is OK….

But don’t ever warn people about earthquakes…

Electrongod on April 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

+ 1,000,000,000

angrymike on April 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

… Now what about lib4life highjacking every thread?

Seven Percent Solution on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

It’s our fault for responding to her. I admit that I am guilty of having done that tonight. :-(

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

… Now what about lib4life highjacking every thread?

Seven Percent Solution on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

lib4life needs to stay. He’s the skinny kid with pimples, horn rim glasses, full pocket protector sans slide rule, and mister Rogers lunchbox that we all get to make fun of. If he stays to be made fun of though it’s his fault.

Wolfmoon on April 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Better a ban than a description of me.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Better a ban?

Ya know some of us are starving ourselves and here you go hoping for a ban?

Ok I am kidding. You meant band.

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Wolfmoon on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

You may be right, but Dear Leader will be gone and he ain’t coming back…

d1carter on April 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

d1carter on April 4, 2012 at 12:20 AM

It changed some when Preston left, and it changed more when MM sold it. Now, it is strictly a commercial enterprise.

a capella on April 4, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Did you see my pix?

annoyinglittletwerp on April 4, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Average joes who can relate and empathize with the working man launch their political careers in the living rooms of domesric terrorists.

Kataklysmic on April 4, 2012 at 12:27 AM

jaime on April 4, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Kind of creepy but I liked it!

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Wear them every night…about this time.

d1carter on April 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM

I was tracking back and saw that canopfor had some problems.. HE did?

I’m a long time reader, and a green as grass noob, and I’m confused as Hell now about what’s acceptable, and what isn’t. People go off topic all the time, and I thought linking was ok, if only to make a joke, or show a source link. But now.. and I know sometimes I slip up and let my language get coarser than it should be,.. my excuse is being blue collar,.. many if not most of us speak like that..

Now I’m wondering if I’ve annoyed the hosts at some point, I check my emails only occasionally.. I just delete most unread. Family and friends are kept to read, but I don’t remember seeing any from Hotair..

I do intend to clean up my language,.. but this episode leaves me confused more than anything.

mark81150 on April 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM

d1carter on April 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

In that case I might actually drive by a church and tip my hat.

(sorry, that’s as far as I go, holy water burns!)

Wolfmoon on April 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM

So does this mean no more music at night?

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Lord I hope not..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Bishop on April 4, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Wait… You have cheese?
I have cheese too.
That explains nearly everything.

I have cubic feet of dehydrated and canned cheese in the TEOTWAWKI stash.

No shag carpet though. Do you think I should get some?

LegendHasIt on April 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM

I will interpret his silence as consent! :-)

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Keep checking your email!

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:20 AM

What.

jaime on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Wolfmoon on April 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

He’s a She…

Just like the Canadian Miss Universe thing…

Electrongod on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

No, the problem is that Hot Air has become social chat room. Newbies take a look around and say, I’m outta here. Just a bunch of old drinking buddies and assorted lonely hearts passing time.

minnesoter on April 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Is it really that cold in MN that you don’t have much personality? No one is in charge, no one cares about newbies. I don’t drink much, I am not lonely. I look forward to being on a forum with basically like minded individuals. You don’t seem to be a lib, we have tried to engage you but if you don’t want to horse around at night or any time maybe the sourpuss.org forum is a better fit.

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:25 AM

LOL* Dave from Cheech and Chong. That Dave, not the Drywall Dave.

Now if you love canopfor the least you could do is to chain yourself to Allah’s front gate and demand that he be freed. I know he is already free but a little drama does a soul good. hehe.

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Wear them every night…about this time.

d1carter on April 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM

LoLz..They also come in handy for food fights :)

Remember COD threads..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Well,I think I’m back in action!

canopfor on April 3, 2012 at 11:55 PM

…oh great! I had to get out of here to get to my email and write tips….come back to find, I should have a diaper on my head like lobotomy4life and Omybuttmaybehurtingformouthingoff
I’m late, like a period!

KOOLAID2 on April 4, 2012 at 12:30 AM

So does this mean no more music at night?

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:15 AM

That’s just crazy talk…

… for canopfor and the rest of us!

The Carpet Crawlers

Seven Percent Solution on April 4, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Where do you come up with all of these songs?

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Keep checking your email!

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Everyone is still checking in here, right?

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Sparkplug
I went in the other direction, I was feasting, I think I gained 10 pounds in ten minutes
I think I had better use the bathroom, BRB :-0

angrymike on April 4, 2012 at 12:31 AM

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Dave’s not here!!!!

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Elections are a win win to any media if it’s played correctly.

Wolfmoon on April 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Yes, they will make the amazing transformation from the Web’s worst concern-trolling mobys (“gee I dunno guys, Willard is awfully progressive and stuff”) to beret-clad revolutionaries, vowing to take down the Von Mises-bred Romneynaut Empire.

Hah, no, I kid. They have no idea who Mises was. They’ll just call him Hitler, like they always do.

Dirt McGirt on April 4, 2012 at 12:31 AM

He’s a She…

Just like the Canadian Miss Universe thing…

Electrongod on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Ack! My bad. Hard to tell gender from a moniker like that.

Wolfmoon on April 4, 2012 at 12:31 AM

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

The Audacity of Honesty! ;-)

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Ahh, the COD food fights…seems so long ago…LOL

d1carter on April 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM

minnesoter on April 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I seem to have missed all your edgy, on topic comments. Could you re post them? Leave out the whiney ones.

katy the mean old lady on April 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM

…Part of the “Terms of Use.”

Vince on April 4, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Now I know where the Arizona Assembly got the wording for their new internet bill!

slickwillie2001 on April 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Part of the “Terms of Use.”

Vince on April 4, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Where did you find it?

FloatingRock on April 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Pretty soon we will feel special when he comes back to talk with us, like Jim Treacher.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM

What.

jaime on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Well, about your drinking problem, of course. Look, I minored in Psych for a semester, I know what I’m doing.

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Ack! My bad. Hard to tell gender from a moniker like that.

Wolfmoon on April 4, 2012 at 12:31 AM

But the rest of your description….

I concur.. :)

Electrongod on April 4, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Basilsbest on April 4, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Thanks for reminding me of why I liked you so much in the old days.

LegendHasIt on April 4, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Kind of creepy but I liked it!

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Creepy is my first name. I spell it “CREEPIE”. Creepie Jaime.

This one’s for Allah, if he ever thinks he can ban me.

jaime on April 4, 2012 at 12:34 AM

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Not a fan of drama, comedy is so much better.

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:34 AM

angrymike on April 4, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Well you were probably suffering from post traumatic stress disorder which explains your gluttonous behavior in the face of this Linsanity.

I know you will somehow make it thru this thing bro.

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I wonder that you even bother to come here anymore at all.

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Yeah, you make a good point.

minnesoter on April 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Lord I hope not..:)

Dire Straits on April 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM

I forgot how much I love that song!!! :-D How about this one?

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I’m off for a little while…

… Little 7% needs some hugs and kisses.

(west coast time)

Seven Percent Solution on April 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Part of the “Terms of Use.”

Vince on April 4, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Oh, I see, there’s a link at the bottom of the page.

FloatingRock on April 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Cindy Munford on April 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Jim’s not here. (:

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

The bit about “government centered society” encapsulates Obama’s idiocy perfectly. Solid speech. Let Mitt be Mitt.

echosyst on April 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Could you re post them? Leave out the whiney ones.

katy the mean old lady on April 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM

minnesoter likes to use Hot Air as his emotional toilet. Tedious, and no sense of humor.

John the Libertarian on April 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

katy the mean old lady on April 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Ktmol remind me not to get on your bad side ;)

Kataklysmic on April 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

SparkPlug on April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Or we could kidnap a kitted and demand ransom and reparations. Canopfor could pay his internet bill.

katy the mean old lady on April 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I asked Allah about QOTD. I will interpret his silence as consent! :-)

cynccook on April 4, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I guarantee you that he is reading, laughing and checking out the music links. If Michell M liked him that says it all.

arnold ziffel on April 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM