Some guy from Obama’s old neighborhood: Every morning I get up and think…today I’m going to end capitalism

posted at 3:30 pm on March 31, 2012 by Morgen Richmond

Is it just me or does this sound an awful lot like a certain politics of hope? (minor language warning)

If you’re the type that just can’t ever get enough of Ayers and Dohrn, the whole thing is almost an hour long, but probably worth a perusal. I’d be surprised if we don’t see some other clips from this airing next week (you’re welcome Glenn Beck). Watching America’s most famous unrepentant terrorists advise the occupiers on the art of ‘non-violent’ protest should inspire outrage. But then we’ve seen this act before, and I’m sure I’m not the only one who finds these two retreads increasingly tiresome.

But the fact that this rhetoric has become so mundane is conversely a good reason to wake up and take notice. Because even with Ayers and Dohrn approaching their golden years, it’s clear they are not planning on stopping any time soon. These are people who have dedicated their entire adult lives to bringing about a socialist revolution, and it’s not happenstance that they’ve focused their efforts in recent decades on education. What we are witnessing here is a passing of the baton. And as much as we like to mock the occupiers, it is a movement dedicated to ending capitalism – and it will be coming back soon to a town or city near you.

Let me also weigh in on the relevance of this sort of thing to the upcoming election. Certainly the president’s record in office should be the primary focus, and obviously there isn’t much there to his credit. But let’s not forget that the Obama campaign and their allies in the media will leave no stone unturned in discrediting the GOP nominee. If a family vacation with dog in tow from 30 years ago is somehow relevant in 2012, then the fact that family friends of the President and First-Lady from the 90′s are spouting off about revolution on the streets of New York is also relevant. So I don’t think we should be timid about pushing this narrative in conservative media. It may actually resonate more than it did in 2008, with the link to OWS and the president’s continued assault on free-enterprise.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

“But until then, excuse me while I take this cellphone call before I go and have a steak and caviar dinner and then retire to my $200,000 home…..”

SteveMG on March 31, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Hey, I hate to get off topic right off the bat, but what is your twitter account Morgen?

BigGator5 on March 31, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Well, it’s so nice that these people have decided to make a career out of coveting other peoples goods.

unclesmrgol on March 31, 2012 at 3:36 PM

But… but… he’s just a guy from Obama’s neighborhood…right?

Conservalicious on March 31, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Steve, you took the words out of my mouth!

chickie on March 31, 2012 at 3:37 PM

The depth of his hypocrisy and ignorance is as Briebart might say…DA BOMB!!

Liberty or Death on March 31, 2012 at 3:37 PM

At least he’s open about his anti-Capitalism, and doesn’t hide it like Dear Liar.

rbj on March 31, 2012 at 3:39 PM

This coming from a guy who has absolutely no problem killing 25 million Americans.

It’s about time people like Ayers were charged with treason, tried and executed.

darwin on March 31, 2012 at 3:40 PM

If he wants to live in a communist society, why doesn’t he just freaking get out of this country already?

He can take as many stupid commies with him too, I promise I’ll do nothing to stop his exit.

Wolfmoon on March 31, 2012 at 3:40 PM

every day i wake up and think the same thing i thought about hippies in 1982:

mittens on March 31, 2012 at 3:40 PM

No dictatorship–no gulags. I think they just want the gulags. If you can just lock up everyone who disagrees with you, you don’t have to formulate arguments or debate anybody. Debating is hard.

RBMN on March 31, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Par for the course.

abobo on March 31, 2012 at 3:43 PM

May he die disappointed and be Fluked royally, to the very end.

The scum deserves to suffer, screaming loudly, until his very end.

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 3:44 PM

SteveMG on March 31, 2012 at 3:33 PM

You’ll remember that Andrew Breitbart went to his Super Bowl party just before his CPAC speech and said that the Carrot Soup was exquisite – a hint of ginger.

These two terrorist beasts have been living the high life in academia since emerging from the shadows “guilty as hell and free as a bird”. It is a sad testimony that they see anything other than walls of poured concrete and windows with bars. They are amongst the worst of criminals.

And Barack Obama is indistinguishable from them in every way.

turfmann on March 31, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I am sure that if we give Ayers and Obama a little space, they’ll both have more flexibility in O’s second term.

VastRightWingConspirator on March 31, 2012 at 3:44 PM

When is AL Sharpton or Spike Lee or Roseanne Barr gonna tweet this guys address?

Bruno Strozek on March 31, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Exactly right.

cicerone on March 31, 2012 at 3:45 PM

His very rich communist parents financed Obama’s studies. Ask their postman.

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 3:46 PM

This jackass, and others like him, needs to go live in Cuba for no less than a year. He needs to live as an ordinary Cuban comrad, not as one of the elites. Afterwards, he can come back and spout off about the evils of Capitalism.

SoldiersMom on March 31, 2012 at 3:48 PM

OT,

Lookie, lookie

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Being a ‘revolutionary’ makes him feel good.

To animals life is always about doing what feels good, never about actually caring about the real world consequences of what they do.

It takes an actual, functioning human brain to figure out how freedom of enterprise works and why it works so much better than economic tyranny (socialism), and it takes actual, functioning senses of human compassion and shame to care about the hideous real world consequences of economic tyranny.

People like Ayers can be very clever people, but they are completely lacking in basic elements of what make us human.

fadetogray on March 31, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I’ve decided that it made a difference that the guy who lived two houses down from me when I was growing up had co-invented the H-Bomb, was once said by Enrico Fermi to have been the “only genius” Fermi had “ever met,” and was conservative. And that my piano teacher, whose parents were two of the most distinguished classical pianists of the 20th Century, voted for Goldwater.

I grew up liberal, but it was hard to ridicule the other side for long in such circumstances.

Seth Halpern on March 31, 2012 at 3:53 PM

With Chicago’s sky-high murder rate, you’d think random chance would eventually due him in …

TheLastBrainLeft on March 31, 2012 at 3:53 PM

“It may actually resonate more than it did in 2008, with the link to OWS and the president’s continued assault on free-enterprise.”

Only if conservatives make the link to the Occupy movement early, often and persistently.

On this as with other issues, if you don’t call them on it they will continue to get away with it.

David Blue on March 31, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Does Billy also have his fingers crossed for a race war? That’s what he spent his first few years of activism trying to promote.

mchristian on March 31, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Since Ayers is from Chicago, an appropriate question is which comes first: the end of capitalism or a World Series championship for the Cubs?

radjah shelduck on March 31, 2012 at 3:55 PM

There’s a sweat shop in China with this guy’s name all over it…in more ways than one.

Moose Drool on March 31, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Well,following the lead of the new Breitbart editors, I think we should ignore these stories.

These are just fringe stories. They make people exploring them look kooky even if they’re not.

Let’s not all set our hair on fire.

sartana on March 31, 2012 at 3:58 PM

SoldiersMom on March 31, 2012 at 3:48 PM

But, they never do. It’s important to remember that Bill Ayers was a child of privilege. His father was CEO of Commonwealth Energy, the major electric utility for the Chicago area and served on the boards of numerous Fortune 1000 corporations. I’m sure Bill received a handsome inheritance when daddy passed on a few years ago.

bw222 on March 31, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Undeterred by futility. Pretty sad way to spend your golden years champ.

Dee2008 on March 31, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Amen and amen. If we have to wrestle in the mud, then let’s do so.

jazzuscounty on March 31, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Moose Drool on March 31, 2012 at 3:56 PM

One Sports Illustrated writer picked both the Cubs and Barack Obama’s White Sox both to finish sixth in their respective divisions this year.

bw222 on March 31, 2012 at 4:02 PM

On the matter of all things Obama.

On extremely rare occasions a vicious black-on-white hate crime does make the national news. This was the case with the Central Park jogger and Colin Ferguson. Just why these two violent acts of hatred bubbled up into mass consciousness — while others that are at least as heinous have been ignored — is not clear. Nevertheless, it is instructive to examine them because, though they received wide attention, they were still treated differently than their white-on-black counterparts.

The Central Park jogger, you’ll recall, was a young white woman who was gang raped and beaten almost to death by a gang of black and Hispanic teenagers in 1989. This incident introduced the term “wilding” to the nation. As Nicholas Stix described it: “The boys dragged her 200 yards to a secluded place, where they fractured her skull with a plastic-wrapped, four-foot lead pipe, and some large rocks. The boys ripped the Jogger’s clothes off of her, tying her hands behind her back with her sweatshirt, gagging her, and taking turns beating, stomping, and the unconscious woman, as 75 per cent of her blood oozed into the Central Park grass. They left her, with bruises, welts, and wounds literally from head to toe, for dead.”

Despite the fact that physical evidence, eye witnesses, and video-taped confessions by the attackers in their parents’ presence all pointed to the young men’s guilt, protestors outside the courtroom referred to the trial as a “lynching.” The assault was officially declared not to be a hate crime, and some influential black media and commentators — including Al Sharpton , Jesse Jackson and two of New York’s African-American newspapers — declared that prosecuting the attackers was an act of racism.

If President back then Barack Obama would probably have said ‘If I had sons, they would look like them”.

RasThavas on March 31, 2012 at 4:08 PM

TheLastBrainLeft on March 31, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Don’t make my mouth water.

Thomas More on March 31, 2012 at 4:10 PM

And, everyday, we know that the banhammer is about to come down on your pathetic life.

Resist We Much on March 31, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Slow news day….

timberline on March 31, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Is that what Bill Ayers looks like?

I always thought he was….well….dark.

timberline on March 31, 2012 at 4:17 PM

What is that a reference to? Glenn Beck stealing people’s work without attribution?

updog on March 31, 2012 at 4:22 PM

This

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 4:27 PM

A multimillionaire who wants to end Capitalism?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA……..

HotAirian on March 31, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I get up every morning thinking today I’m going to make a difference to pi$$ on his grave. I go to bed every night disappointed but…I’m back again tomorrow.

rightoption on March 31, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Is that what Bill Ayers looks like?

I always thought he was….well….dark.

timberline on March 31, 2012 at 4:17 PM

His unrepentant murderous soul is pitch black if that’s any consolation.

HotAirian on March 31, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Now hands up who read that differently the first time.

Sharke on March 31, 2012 at 4:31 PM

If ever there was a little Eichmann…

Vayr ge hargit, you momzer.

Rixon on March 31, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Close lifelong friends of Obama

Roy Rogers on March 31, 2012 at 4:36 PM

What was Einsteins definition of insanity again?

Oh yeah.

HotAirian on March 31, 2012 at 4:39 PM

May he die disappointed and be Fluked royally, to the very end.

The scum deserves to suffer, screaming loudly, until his very end.

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I don’t wish him well. Why is it that the lazy freaks that inherit so much money are against capitalism?

SparkPlug on March 31, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Ayers is a slime wad or a slime ball.

SparkPlug on March 31, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I get up every morning thinking today I’m going to make a difference. Today I’m going to end capitalism. Today I’m going to make a revolution. I go to bed every night disappointed but…I’m back again tomorrow. that I could never contribute in any meaningful way to the multitude of goods and services the free market brings to me and everyone around me, and that nothing I personally do could ever support this incredible American standard of living that benefits even the poor. Then I think about how I hate capitalism because it makes me realize that I hate myself most of all. But since I’m too much of a coward to off myself, I’ll just hack ineptly at capitalism.

If Bill really was honest….

86 on March 31, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Not without the fight of your life, you Marxist dipstick.

rplat on March 31, 2012 at 4:42 PM

RasThavas on March 31, 2012 at 4:08 PM

there’s no need to go back that far. the frequency and nature of black upon white crime is actively expunged from our media on purpose.

crimes against whites and crimes against women will never be viewed as hate crimes -or even as crimes at all in some cases but just ‘dysfunction’ brought on by class inequities and racism-under the racialist hate crimes agenda of the social justice crowd like holder and obama.

most of the spate of flash mob incidents have been black on white- but this is never mentioned or if race is mentioned it’s shunt aside to focus on the perpetrators feelings of disenfranchisement caused by , yes, a cruel and racist society. it’s dysfunctional ‘ self hatred’ not a hate crime against whites.

the brutal torture/rape murders of caucasian couple channon christian and cristopher newsome described by one of the participants as an “adventure.”.

mittens on March 31, 2012 at 4:45 PM

It’s disgraceful that this ghoulish POS is able to walk the streets a free man, -”guilty as sin, free as a bird”.

slickwillie2001 on March 31, 2012 at 4:48 PM

A reminder that Ayers has very long and close ties with the black panthers, (both old and new) and close ties he hired him and shaired an office, helped launch his politcal carrere babysat his kids) with some in this administration. Could that be why when a racist org. puts out a nationwide call for the death of a citizen we hear nothing?

Gwillie on March 31, 2012 at 4:56 PM

SparkPlug on March 31, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Guilt drives liberalism to a significant extent, never more so than for the trust-fund babies. For some of them, personal giving is enough, others want the power to take from the rest of us and give to the demographic of their choosing.

slickwillie2001 on March 31, 2012 at 4:57 PM

His focus isn’t so much the ending of Capitalism, but rather his ego’s need to be part of an “enlightened” oligarchy that tells how to think and what to do.

Dr. ZhivBlago on March 31, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Retread? Tiresome? Nice….

RationalIcthus on March 31, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Guess I’m gonna try again (this is show much easier than the “preview button”)
A reminder that Ayers has very long and close ties with the black panthers, (both old and new) and close ties (as in he hired him and shared an office, helped launch his political career, babysat his kids) with some in this administration. Could that be why when a racist org. puts out a nationwide call for the death of a citizen we hear nothing?

Gwillie on March 31, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Every time he opens his pie hole, it is more evidence for the eventual thinning of the herd that must happen to preserve freedom and liberty in this country.

djtnt on March 31, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Thank you Present’s Parrot Press!

KOOLAID2 on March 31, 2012 at 5:23 PM

And don’t forget, he said that WHEN he and his ilk took over, he would have to liquidate 25 million or so of us die-hard dead-enders.

Don’t think for a moment that if he were in that position he wouldn’t hesitate.

Rixon on March 31, 2012 at 5:24 PM

OT,

Lookie, lookie

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 3:52 PM

The website Legal Insurrection had a link a couple of days ago (may still be there) to the PDF file of the police report from the Sanford PD officer who was the first to arrive at the shooting scene. According to the report, the officer arrived at the scene and saw Martin face-down on the ground, motionless, and Zimmerman standing nearby. The officer observed that Zimmerman’s back was wet and had grass on it, and Zimmerman was bleeding from both his nose and a gash on the back of his head. The officer placed Zimmerman in the back of his squad car and tried to revive Martin with CPR. The officer said he did not question Zimmerman at all (presumably because detectives were on route), but heard Zimmerman say that he had screamed for help, but no one would come and help him. The officer said that when Sanford FD paramedics arrived, some of the paramedics took over the CPR on Martin, and others treated Zimmerman’s wounds as he sat in the back of the squad car.

So much for the liberal media’s narrative that Zimmerman had no injuries at the scene and was never even hit hard enough to bleed.

AZCoyote on March 31, 2012 at 5:24 PM

SteveMG on March 31, 2012 at 3:33 PM

If Ayres is still living in Hyde Park, and actually has a house as opposed to an apartment or condo, then is home is worth quite a bit more than $200k.

JimLennon on March 31, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Intereesting, every morning this capatlist gets up and realizes. I have to drop a Bill Ayers. Guess it evens out in the overall scope of the universe.

stormridercx4 on March 31, 2012 at 5:29 PM

RasThavas on March 31, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Did you see that (more recent) photo of Trayvon Martin from his Twitter page, where he was flipping the bird to the camera?

When I saw that, I thought hey, Barry’s right after all. If he had a son, he would look like this guy.

AZCoyote on March 31, 2012 at 5:33 PM

How come this guy isn’t one of the usual chicago weekend statistics?

Twana on March 31, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Bill Ayres is a traitorous son of a bitch, and he should have been spending these last forty years in prison, along with his blood-loving harridan not-wife.

RebeccaH on March 31, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I don’t think it’s a bad idea either. Back in ’08, I wonder how much of the electorate never even heard about Mr. Obama’s radical connections, thanks to the msm. And for those that did not consider these relationships to be of any significance, and bought the “just a neighbor” BS, there are certainly even more dots they can connect now.

lynncgb on March 31, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Ayers is a WASP from a wealthy family. He wants a revolution so he can be part of the ruling nobility class, in a return to the feudal system.

What’s really pathetic, is that there’s lots of non-WASP Left wingers who look up to people like Ayers as some sort of aristocrat, due to the fact that he rejects the history of the evil, wealthy, imperialistic White male, while simultaneously sharing their blue blood heritage. In other words, if you pay for the sin of your White priviledge by rejecting Capitalism, then all those proper WASP “airs” (no pun intended) become charming and enviable.

ardenenoch on March 31, 2012 at 5:59 PM

BigSven challenges Ayers to a Cage Match!

MANO a’ MANO BABY!!

Expect Ayers to be body slammed and fed a few dozen elbows for starters…and it’ll be downhill from there…

BUT, BigSven will SAVE CAPITALISM !

… after our match, Ayers will be wanting to stay in bed…

Every morning I get up and think…today I’m going to end capitalism—Bill Ayers

HaHaHa

….those thoughts will be on the back burner for awhile….as Ayers only thoughts in the morning will be “when will I quit pissin’ blood”…

BigSven on March 31, 2012 at 6:04 PM

So says a member of the 1% who inherited his fortune. Something is wired wrong in these guys brains when they can’t be happy living off what their daddy left them and leaving the rest of us he!! alone.

Kissmygrits on March 31, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Breitbart.com published Obama’s University of Chicago “Constitutional Law” course syllabus a couple of weeks ago…

Obama didn’t even write his own syllabus. The prose is sophisticated, the grammar is flawless, and the punctuation is good – heck, there are several semicolons used, and used correctly. In other words, the syllabus is everything that every other sample of genuine Obama-written prose is not. It isn’t the same voice. It isn’t the same author. Period.

Green eyed Lady on March 31, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Is that what Bill Ayers looks like?

I always thought he was….well….dark.

timberline on March 31, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Scum comes in all colors.

trigon on March 31, 2012 at 6:07 PM

AZCoyote on March 31, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Sadly Az, it’s not gonna be enough. Unless new video shows Zimmerman with those injuries (and I question the one making the rounds now because i can’t tell it’s him or not) even then we’ll hear the “OJ Defense” being thrown up by the hustlers in the press…

“Planted Evidence!” “White Cops helped stage the scene!” etc et al…

We seen this movie before, and I’m afraid this dude wont get justice (guilty or innocent) and we’re going to be in for another long hot summer…strangely enough JUST in time for the election cycle.

BlaxPac on March 31, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I figured he awoke everyday pondering: “How do I get women to do my dirty in striking back against my bourgeoisie daddy issues? Wait, why is it I’m still retentive?”

RMOccidental on March 31, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I figured he awoke everyday pondering: “How do I get women to do my dirty in striking back against my bourgeoisie daddy issues? Wait, why is it I’m still retentiverelevant?”
Damn you auto-correct!

RMOccidental on March 31, 2012 at 6:10 PM

LA could totally challenge Chicago for Third World, Banana Republic Supremacy: City of Los Angeles workers steal gas from pumps; Senator Feinstein sacrifices Central Valley to greenies;Brown wants to rush build-out of eco-damaging bullet train.

Mutnodjmet on March 31, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Bill Ayers’ Semi-Fictional Black Surrogates

In this much ballyhooed season of “vetting,” please allow me to zero in anew on Barack Obama’s Achilles heel — namely, his willingness to take credit for a book that he did not write in any meaningful way. This would be the book on which his genius myth is founded: his 1995 memoir, Dreams from My Father.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/03/bill_ayers_semi-fictional_black_surrogates.html#ixzz1qje8OqKJ

Green eyed Lady on March 31, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Swoon!
KeninC_ _T

KOOLAID2 on March 31, 2012 at 6:17 PM

There is a neighborhood in Great Falls, Virginia, where the houses average about $3-5 million for a starter home, where if you do not drive one of the big five autos…Mercedes, BMW, Rolls, Bentley or Jaguar…you are either hired help or an interloper…and the average incomes are pretty much undisclosed but way way above the average even for DC.

This neighborhood went Obama big time in 2008 and promises to go for Obama again in a big way in 2012.

And above all, they are all seemingly now committed socialists…they’ve made theirs, mind you, but they all seem to believe that government has an obligation to make everybody else more equal, less poor, and healthy, and all of that.

I rarely visit anymore…not since 2008.

Tired of the opulent hypocrisy.

But they, like Ayers, et al., believe that becoming a socialist nation is the “fair” thing to do.

coldwarrior on March 31, 2012 at 6:19 PM

If this bum got up every day and looked for a job instead of trying to end caplitalism he wouldn’t need to end captialism.

Dollayo on March 31, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Mutnodjmet on March 31, 2012 at 6:11 PM

If you’ve noticed, the states with the largest problem financially just happen to be run by Dem pols/hacks?

California, Massachusetts, New York (City), Illinois, & Michigan. Their combined deficit alone is staggering…and make no doubt folks; if they don’t change their ways, if Obama is re-elected, then we WILL have to borrow more money to bail them out, whether we borrow from the Chinese, or get taxed into the stratosphere.

BlaxPac on March 31, 2012 at 6:28 PM

PAY FOR MY XFINITY PRONTO

/cuz my payment is late

Ugly on March 31, 2012 at 6:29 PM

BlaxPac on March 31, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I agree it won’t be enough; sadly, nothing will be enough for people who’ve already decided they know how things went down that night — facts be damned. I just thought it was interesting. That cop’s report was filed long before this case became a media event and the race-baiters like Sharpton started chiming in.

BTW, Assuming Sanford,FL, works like the jurisdictions here in AZ, there will also be contemporaneous paramedic’s records documenting Zimmerman’s injuries/treatment from that night. Also, As I understand it, Sanford is a mixed-race area, so it’s likely that at least some of the professionals who responded to the call that night were not white.

But as you say, none of it will ever be enough. There are too many people with too much ($$) at stake in this now to let it play out according to what the facts and evidence actually show. The narrative has been set, and that narrative will be defended at all costs. I’ve actually been reading reports on some sites saying that the undertaker for Martin said he had seen no bruising or swelling on Martin’s hands, and that’s proof that he didn’t hit Zimmerman! Do people know that it takes time for bruises and swelling to develop after an injury, and that you have to be alive for that to happen, and that Martin died within seconds or minutes of hitting Zimmerman? It’s crazy stuff, but the MSM is just keeping the insanity going.

AZCoyote on March 31, 2012 at 6:29 PM

We can take small comfort in the fact that big daddy Ayers didn’t live long enough to see their major project win the presidency. He died in June of 2007. May he rot in hell for eternity.

slickwillie2001 on March 31, 2012 at 6:30 PM

If this guy took an early dirt nap no one would care and many would cheer.

boardy9 on March 31, 2012 at 6:32 PM

If socialism is such a great system to live under, why aren’t these two asshats living in China, Cuba or Venezuela?

GarandFan on March 31, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Was walking on Broadway with the wife not too long ago and saw this clown talking to someone on the sidewalk near Columbia U. Yo my eternal chagrin, I did not sock him in the eye. A**Clown.

Huckabye-Romney on March 31, 2012 at 6:43 PM

It’s NCAA Football & basketball , your ranking depends in part on teams you’ve played & how well they do before and after you’ve played them. So goes the logic of holding Obama responsible or complicit in things said or done by every one Obama has ever run across. Such Is teabagging logic, truly an acquired taste. it’s not march madness it’s Obama derangement syndrome.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 31, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Bruno Strozek on March 31, 2012 at 3:45 PM

When are you?

beatcanvas on March 31, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Sounds like a mild mid-life crisis to me.

Forget it, dude. You’re over 50. You ain’t slayin’ any more dragons.

Give it up and go away quietly.

Cleombrotus on March 31, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Dollayo on March 31, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Don’t you know? That *is* his job, and he’s hard at work.

Never underestimate this guy or his ilk: They are true-believers…”useful idiots” as *his* ilk keeps reminding us…

BlaxPac on March 31, 2012 at 6:53 PM

AZCoyote on March 31, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Why do all of you Arizona nazi clown all sound the same? Do you all belong to that dirt bag arpaio so called lynch mob err cold case parsi? Makes me think…..Joe Arpaio is that you?

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 31, 2012 at 6:55 PM

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 31, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Except people we are holding Barkey responsible for, directly or indirectly got people killed. I guess as long as he got off on a technicality makes it okay for you. You’re a typical leftist douchebag, means justify the ends.

Thomas More on March 31, 2012 at 6:56 PM

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 31, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Oh brother. Now why would you say something like that, especially considering he was agreeing with an earlier post *I* had made?

You can disagree, but don’t cheapen your point. Obama doesn’t have anything to do with the Florida case other than him (wrongfully) offering a silly comment that “If i had a son, he would look like Trayvon”.

You can be concerned, but don’t pander. That’s pandering.

BlaxPac on March 31, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Joe Arpaio is a Zoroastrian?

Never heard of a cold case parsi. Just the regular Iranian/Zoroastrian parsi’s.

coldwarrior on March 31, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Billy, Billy, Billy. Simple solution for ya: stop getting up in the morning. Ever.

ghostwalker1 on March 31, 2012 at 7:32 PM