Hot Air Homestretch Survey Final Results

posted at 2:00 pm on March 31, 2012 by Patrick Ishmael

It’s both the highest percentage of the vote and the largest margin between first and second place we’ve had to date. Mitt Romney again takes the Hot Air Survey, this time with 61% of the vote. He’s followed by Rick Santorum with 20%, Newt Gingrich with 14%, and Ron Paul with 4%. I think it is fair to say that at this point, Republicans are pivoting to the general election. Over 2000 votes were cast.

Romney is beginning to win the most votes among the 2008 candidate constituencies. Interestingly, Gingrich wins among self-proclaimed Palin voters, and Santorum wins among Huckabee voters.

No surprises in the preferred vice president category.

Questions or looking for a specific cross tab? You can find me here. Typically these surveys have been done twice a month, and events on the ground could be such that in two weeks that this race could be over, making further Hot Gas surveys utterly extraneous. (Yes, commenters, please tell me how extraneous and pointless these are/were. Please.)

If that’s the case, let me take the opportunity to say that this was a lot of fun, and it was a pleasure working with everyone to get this experiment off the ground. Had a blast!

This post was promoted from GreenRoom to HotAir.com.
To see the comments on the original post, look here.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

Nice work..

Electrongod on March 31, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Well, whaddaya know.

Welcome aboard, converts.

Syzygy on March 31, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Expect apoplexy among the Romney haters.

Eichendorff on March 31, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Okay, who is voting for Christie as possible vp?

Thanks Patrick, I have enjoyed these. It’s time to get rid of the current occupant. Romney/good choice please

jazzuscounty on March 31, 2012 at 2:05 PM

If Romney is the candidate then he will be supported with the same enthusiasm one has when writing a check on April 15th.

Again, he’s not the *greatest* choice, but if he has the delegates, then he’ll get the support from me.

BlaxPac on March 31, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Meh. Let’s see how the rest of the primaries shake out. If Mittlschmerz gets it, I’m all in con gusto. If not, and I know it’s a big if, will Romney boosters support the nominee with the same enthusiasm? I would hope so.

Rixon on March 31, 2012 at 2:12 PM

The DNC is going to get the candidate they want to run against.

tom daschle concerned on March 31, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Being served a stale meal, with lots of booze to down it, so one doesn’t have to puke it back up.

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 2:14 PM

If we can keep or increase the house, get the senate, and have mitt as the president, maybe just maybe the congress will keep mitt in check? Our home will vote against bho for mitt as we voted for mccain/Palin last time against bho. That is all we can do people, IMO. Just get bho out in Nov.!
L

letget on March 31, 2012 at 2:14 PM

obamney rino vs hussein the commie? etch a sketch vs pinko slime?

Mr. Sun on March 31, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Mitt will have my vote but NOT my grassroots work (which is worth hundreds of times more.) I fully expect a replay of ’08, thanks to the GOP establishment. Even if Mitt DOES manage it, all it will do is change who gets blamed for the full fiscal collapse that will occur in the next term.

Pessimistic? based on MATH ALONE, I call it realistic.

michaelo on March 31, 2012 at 2:15 PM

The DNC is going to get the candidate they want to run against.

tom daschle concerned on March 31, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Relatively free people always, always, always deserve their ‘leaders’.

The U.S. American people will deserve Obama and his destruction fully, if they go the same way, which they appear to want to do.

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 2:15 PM

mitt’s not my 1st choice, but he’ll do.

romney/rubio for the win!

homesickamerican on March 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM

BlaxPac on March 31, 2012 at 2:09 PM

He’s not the greatest politician and I think he is sometimes awkward on the campaign trail. But, I think he will be a fine president. A problem solver who actually loves this country.

bluealice on March 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM

The DNC is going to get the candidate they want to run against.

tom daschle concerned on March 31, 2012 at 2:12 PM

The DNC is going to lose against the candidate they want to run against.

Lourdes on March 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Thanks Patrick for all your hard work on this project.

ROMNEY 2012

cicerone on March 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Pessimistic? based on MATH ALONE, I call it realistic.

michaelo on March 31, 2012 at 2:15 PM

You will be called names, shortly, by those on ‘your’ side.

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Lourdes on March 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Don’t invest your 401/403s, based on this.

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 2:17 PM

The DNC is going to get the candidate they want to run against.

tom daschle concerned on March 31, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I guarantee you that Romney isn’t the one they wanted to run against.

cicerone on March 31, 2012 at 2:18 PM

bluealice on March 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM

DITTO.

Meanwhile, Obama is bizzybizzybizzy calling Republicans “mad” as in, “mentally unwell” for having ideas that support the survival of this nation as anything other than an Obama/DNC Dictatorship.

Has our nation EVER had such an enemy of the nation in the Presidency as Obama? Or one as morally unwell as he is?

Lourdes on March 31, 2012 at 2:18 PM

62 respondents say that they supported Palin during the 2008 primaries. Given that she wasn’t running for president then, I wonder if they misread the question.

J.S.K. on March 31, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I have slowly accepted Romney as the candidate. Not because I wanted too but because I have too.

However I cannot stand to see Rick Santorum on the stump for one more day. He’s driving me crazy. Gingrich is not doing himself any favors by sticking around. And Ron Paul is toilet paper stuck to our collective shoe, a little embarrasing but harmless.

birdhurd on March 31, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Lourdes on March 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Don’t invest your 401/403s, based on this.

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 2:17 PM

What, don’t invest based upon the reasonable forecast that the DNC is going to lose this November?

They’ll lose. Invest, don’t invest, whatever, but they’re going to lose.

Lourdes on March 31, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I weep.

All those people who opposed Romney–now they are getting in line. Dupes. Rubes. You deserve what you get.

Citizen-003528 on March 31, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I weep.

Citizen-003528 on March 31, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I’m sure we can arrange a Crying Room with Kleenex for you and those like you. You can just go on and on and on all you like about how much Obama should be re-elected because the voters deserve him. :Sniffle:

Lourdes on March 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM

So it comes to this in November:

An clueless, dweebbie ruling class elitist versus a malignant, divisive, narcissistic ruling class elitist.

Barf or double, no, triple barf.

Barf please.

Bruno Strozek on March 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM

i hope he fails.

renalin on March 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM

bluealice on March 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I agree, Alice. But unless he’s got a *bucketload * of stock in Apple & Chinese Yuan buried in the backyard to use to pay down the national debt, he’s going to have his work cut out for him no matter who holds the Congress.

BlaxPac on March 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Mormons get things done. From what I have seen, they can be tough and even underhanded when required.

Santorum whines too much and Gingrich can’t control his thought process at critical times. Romney is the best tool we have to get rid of Obummer. He may end up being a pleasant surprise if elected.

All’s fair to get rid of the worst president in my lifetime and I am almost as old as dirt.

later on March 31, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Very few people are really for Gingrich or Santorum. They are just NOT for Romney.

huckleberryfriend on March 31, 2012 at 2:25 PM

J.S.K. on March 31, 2012 at 2:18 PM
62 respondents say that they supported Palin

I did not really give a hoot for mccain, but I loved and love Sarah. Maybe those 62 voted for Sarah as I did with mccain?
L

letget on March 31, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Citizen-003528 on March 31, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I’m a huge dupe and am totally falling in line with my Mitt Romney “Super Fan” t-shirt and campaign rally sign. :-)

So… would Condi Rice as VP be a problem with some folks???

Punchenko on March 31, 2012 at 2:27 PM

i hope he fails.

renalin on March 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Mitt is going to win, friend. The real question is how big will Mitt win. :-)

Punchenko on March 31, 2012 at 2:28 PM

For anyone here who claims to be a true Christian,,,,you need to see this

This Country is in serious trouble and a Mormon for President is not going to make things better…

Shain1611 on March 31, 2012 at 2:29 PM

BlaxPac on March 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM

LOL I’ll spring for the shovel..a shovel ready project at last.

bluealice on March 31, 2012 at 2:29 PM

President Milquetoast!
I’ve been everywhere man!
Been a liberal and a severely conservative!
When it suits me, because the suit is just as empty as I!

Say hello to Obama-lite!

Kini on March 31, 2012 at 2:30 PM

total votes cast down substantially

james23 on March 31, 2012 at 2:30 PM

[expletive deleted]

We’ve picked another loser. Four more years of Obama.

I’ll be very, very surprised if Mitt Romney beats Obama.

philwynk on March 31, 2012 at 2:30 PM

See, you guys finally came around. Good for you.

DanStark on March 31, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Bruno Strozek on March 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Ruling Class Elitist? Romney?

He might have bucks, but he’s no JR Ewing…and unlike the President, at least he worked and earned his $$$.

Again, I’m not an original Romney supporter, but if the choice is between what Romney might do vs. what we know what Obama *will* do with another 4 years, isn’t that hard a choice at all.

renalin on March 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM

If he fails, then we fail for another 4 years. Do you really think 8 Years of Obama financial stewardship is something the country can take?

Look how long it took us to recover from the 1970′s? You want another DECADE of that crap?

BlaxPac on March 31, 2012 at 2:34 PM

The DNC is going to get the candidate they want to run against.

tom daschle concerned on March 31, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I guarantee you that Romney isn’t the one they wanted to run against.

cicerone on March 31, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Does it really matter who they wanted to run against?

The democrats were besides themselves with joy when Reagan won the nomination in 9180,… certain they could paint him a crazed old warmonger, out of touch, a moron..

They clearly failed at that..

So whether they want one or another, we only loose if we play to their narrative.. I really doubt Mitt would allow them to do that,.. or Newt.. Rick as much as I like the guy, has problems staying on point.

We’ll win this, if we don’t let them build their strawman.

mark81150 on March 31, 2012 at 2:36 PM

total votes cast only 2 months ago–> over 6k
total votes cast this time–> 2k

Romney’s percentage of the total went up, but that is all that went up. Interest in the race went off the cliff. A preview??

james23 on March 31, 2012 at 2:38 PM

The DNC is going to get the candidate they want to run against.

tom daschle concerned on March 31, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Nope. She wisely stayed out of it this cycle.

Go RBNY on March 31, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Punchenko on March 31, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Sorry, Punch, but she stated that she will *not* accept a VP slot.

Good for her; after the BS she had to deal with, I don’t blame her too much.

BlaxPac on March 31, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Staying home this November for the first time since 1968.The GOP is dead to me!

redware on March 31, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Where did all the Clinton supporters come from?

midgeorgian on March 31, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Mitt happens.

RBMN on March 31, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Not being a fan of either, but willing to cast a vote for either to remove Obama, anybody who thinks the Democrats would prefer Romney over Santorum is delusional. The “ichh!” factor with Santorum is through the roof.

Marcus on March 31, 2012 at 2:40 PM

R/R will crush The Socialist/Obommunist Axis ! BIG TIME.
Romney/Rubio, Rock N’Roll!!!

blogforce one on March 31, 2012 at 2:42 PM

For anyone here who claims to be a true Christian,,,,you need to see this

Shain1611 on March 31, 2012 at 2:29 PM

One cult member throwing stones at another.

There, my friends, is the problem with evanglicals and why they will not vote for Romney and would rather see Obama in the White House than Romney.

I have no doubt that evangelicals will be pulling the lever for Obama behind the curtain.

Religion trumps all.

rickyricardo on March 31, 2012 at 2:42 PM

mark81150 on March 31, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Constantine VII never knew what hit him.

Go RBNY on March 31, 2012 at 2:43 PM

The silent majority speaks.

antisense on March 31, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Shain1611 on March 31, 2012 at 2:29 PM

My family is mostly Baptist, Shain…so where does that put us?

bluealice on March 31, 2012 at 2:29 PM

LOL. The “Shovel-Ready” jobs were there…you see how much BS the President and his party have been throwing around, while we try to dig ourselves out of their Crap Mountain.

BlaxPac on March 31, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Senate 2012; 58(R) 40(D)2(I)
House; 246(R)189(D)

blogforce one on March 31, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Well, whaddaya know.

Welcome aboard, converts.

Syzygy on March 31, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Thank you,.. though this shift has been going on a couple of weeks now, but it is happening.

Pessimistic? based on MATH ALONE, I call it realistic.

michaelo on March 31, 2012 at 2:15 PM

You will be called names, shortly, by those on ‘your’ side.

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I don’t know.. I shifted over to Mitt last week, and no one in the Santorum camp gave me grief over it. A couple were asking me to reconsider, but that was all.. the only people I was still attacked by were guys like Bluegill for asking him to stop being so hatefull to people I was hoping to talk into changing over to Mitt as well.

I didn’t feel any hostility from Rick’s supporters.. but maybe I wasn’t doing it right.. trying not to jab either side with a sharp stick.

mark81150 on March 31, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Expect apoplexy among the Romney haters.

Eichendorff on March 31, 2012 at 2:05 PM

It’s not hating, it’s his liberal views when he governed it’s his weakness to use the excuse that he had to deal with 85% dem legislature, so he can be pushed to any corner depending on who controls the house and Senate , that is no leadership and he will lose the election with a big margin.
So enjoy your love for the Mittens.

evergreenland on March 31, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Marcus on March 31, 2012 at 2:40 PM

You’d like the others no better. Santorum is just willing to talk about his religious and domestic life. There’s nothing he has to hide there.

RBMN on March 31, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Thank you Patrick!!!

Ru-bi-o, Ru-bi-o, Ru-bi-o

cmsinaz on March 31, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Lourdes on March 31, 2012 at 2:18 PM

No, but

Mitt happens.

RBMN on March 31, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 2:47 PM

mark81150 on March 31, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Technically blue gills is a her…technically…

cozmo on March 31, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Governors races 2012; (50 states) 35 (R) 15 (D)

blogforce one on March 31, 2012 at 2:48 PM

We are all Romulans now. Time for the top of the card, the BIG SHOW!

blogforce one on March 31, 2012 at 2:49 PM

No doubt about it–Willard is the President of Hot Air.

Emperor Norton on March 31, 2012 at 2:50 PM

I have said I’d support Mittens if he were the nominee, now as long as the ppl like bluegrill STFU maybe we can get rid of Zero.

angrymike on March 31, 2012 at 2:50 PM

I do expect this thread to fall into the usual trend of bitter acrimony.. I hope it doesn’t..

I found not using words that folks hate helps to keep the anger down a bit. “bot” “tard” and “Sweater vest” among a dozen others, just PO folks for no good reason.

mark81150 on March 31, 2012 at 2:50 PM

redware on March 31, 2012 at 2:39 PM

A vote not cast, is a vote for the incumbent.

I’m not happy with the GOP leadership either, but you can’t sit 100% of the time on the sidelines and say “Not doing it right!” and not even get engaged.

Vote, Brother. Please. I rather have a *maybe* squishy Romney than a 100% dedicated, committed Community Organizer.

Besides, what do we have to lose?

rickyricardo on March 31, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Nonsense. After the kerfuffle with the contraception mandate that Obama tried to force on the Catholic Church, do you really think *any* Catholic, Orthodox or not, will *not* vote this November?

Even if Romney is the nominee & a Mormon (which i don’t see why that’s a issue) that they won’t turn out for him in droves? Or for any of the candidates, for that matter?

BlaxPac on March 31, 2012 at 2:51 PM

The Federal Government needs a proper Bain Capital gutting! More like an evisceration.. Soon Mitt can wear the green bill and slice and dice!

blogforce one on March 31, 2012 at 2:52 PM

GQ magazine says it’s a fashion faux pas to wear a sweater vest and sacred underwear at the same time.

Emperor Norton on March 31, 2012 at 2:52 PM

One cult member throwing stones at another.

Religion trumps all.

rickyricardo on March 31, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Is Obama anything? I know people in Chicago told him that if you want to get into Illinois politics, you have to join a church. I think Evangelicals–the ones that even care about religious affiliation–will say something (Mormonism) is better than nothing. I think Obama is nothing. After he leaves the White House I don’t think he’ll be spending much time in Church. No more appearances to keep up.

RBMN on March 31, 2012 at 2:54 PM

The DNC is going to get the candidate they want to run against.

tom daschle concerned on March 31, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Nope, that was Santorum, then Gingrich, then Perry, then Bachmann… They’re scared of Romney, but they think the class warfare angle is going to work on him. I look forward to his pointed retorts in that regard.

SauerKraut537 on March 31, 2012 at 2:54 PM

So, who should we run in ’16? Palin/Jindal maybe? I don’t care for Christie’s politics much, but he’d be a decent attack-dog Veep.

Buckshot Bill on March 31, 2012 at 2:55 PM

The word to apply is “pragmatic”.

Amjean on March 31, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Somebody please call Santorum and give him these results. His last bastion of support was HotAir. That’s finally gone. Hallelujah.

jan3 on March 31, 2012 at 2:57 PM

mark81150 on March 31, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Technically blue gills is a her…technically…

cozmo on March 31, 2012 at 2:48 PM

ah,…. explains why she always reacted to any criticism of Romney like someone had just attacked her prom date.. that much blind affection and drooling devotion is usually associated with a stalker..

works for her though..

I guess..

mark81150 on March 31, 2012 at 2:57 PM

For about time one thousand, Rubio is NOT a Natural Born American and thus to nominate him for VP would be to join Obama and his fascists in their war on the United States Constitution and hence become no better than they are.

VorDaj on March 31, 2012 at 2:58 PM

total votes cast only 2 months ago–> over 6k
total votes cast this time–> 2k

james23 on March 31, 2012 at 2:38 PM

The other 4K votes are the same % of the NOT MITT voters in most of the primaries. Now that the choices have dwindled, they can’t muster any enthusiasm to vote in these polls. Hopefully enough show up in the fall to dethrone the marxist statist who is shredding our constitution.

One cult member throwing stones at another.

Religion trumps all.

rickyricardo on March 31, 2012 at 2:42 PM

As usual, you are an idiot. I would be willing to guess that most of these evangelicals probably secretly think Obama is a muslim more than they are worried about Romney being a Mormon at this point.

karenhasfreedom on March 31, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Buckshot Bill on March 31, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Funny. Romney/Rubio for reelection.

jan3 on March 31, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Staying home this November for the first time since 1968.The GOP is dead to me!

redware on March 31, 2012 at 2:39 PM

If Obama wins, I hope you have a home (or a job, or a 401K, or a pension, the list goes on) by the end of his second term.

I hope you change your mind after the dust has settled, and we get to the main event.

jazzuscounty on March 31, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Cozmo
you can never know, Bluegrill could be the Canadian tranny who wants in on the pageant.
lmao

angrymike on March 31, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Let Rubio be VP for the Arab Spring which he so promoted.

VorDaj on March 31, 2012 at 2:59 PM

total votes cast down substantially

james23 on March 31, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I’m one of them. Totally missed the initial survey.

PatriotGal2257 on March 31, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I weep.

Citizen-003528 on March 31, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I shake my head in stunned silence, no tears, just disappointment. Aaack!

Fallon on March 31, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Money can’t be happiness, however, it looks like it’s going to buy a Republican Nomination.

kingsjester on March 31, 2012 at 3:01 PM

karenhasfreedom on March 31, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Just speaking for myself, this is true. I’ve stopped bothering with these polls since the decent choices dried up. ‘Course that was months ago.

Buckshot Bill on March 31, 2012 at 3:01 PM

VorDaj on March 31, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Bless your heart…will you and dante and the emperor now go on for a few pages on the real meaning of natural born and native born. Birthers fighting each other is such a great spectator sport.

cozmo on March 31, 2012 at 3:02 PM

VorDaj on March 31, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I think this horse has already left the barn since Obama got away with this.

karenhasfreedom on March 31, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Oh, and thanks for all the work, Patrick! It’s not your fault.

Fallon on March 31, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I’ll say this only once” If mitt loses the ppl who come to this site and drool all over him had better not come here and blame anyone. They are the ppl who have helped to turn ppl against Mittens “.
Not fiction, FACT.

angrymike on March 31, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I can’t wait for Romney to be the official Nominee. Months spent traveling from Southern city to Southern city, all the while yelling out in the worst fake Southern accent ever, “Vote fer me, I’m wanna ya’ll!”

Then he’ll hit the Midwest. I can see him now, circling St. Louis in his Cardinal red pickup truck, rally squirrel strapped to the roof….

Buckshot Bill on March 31, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Now, that’s a hard pivot.

ElectricPhase on March 31, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Kingsjester
+ 100,000,000

angrymike on March 31, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Why is CHRISTIE always CAPITALIZED in these polls?? Is it because he’s a BIG man??

abobo on March 31, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Buckshot Bill on March 31, 2012 at 3:06 PM

LOL. As we say in Mississippi, that dog don’t hunt.

kingsjester on March 31, 2012 at 3:08 PM

angrymike on March 31, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Then lets swallow our principles, lube up and make sure he beats the “0h” like a rented redheaded mule stepchild.
and elect enough TEA party type republicans down ballot to keep him headed in the right direction.

cozmo on March 31, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Buckshot bill
Heh, the poor squirrel, maybe he will live through it though, the dog did…….

angrymike on March 31, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I think this horse has already left the barn since Obama got away with this.

karenhasfreedom on March 31, 2012 at 3:02 PM

But no one else will, so best not to go there.

It will be Gov. McDonnell anyway.

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Cozmo
;-) ……..Yeppers!

angrymike on March 31, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Exactly what is this nonsense about the “establishment” picking the candidate again! The RNC did everything they could to prolong the primary season so as many people would get to vote as possible. Hence, voters in places like Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are going to have a say for the first time in decades. And the fact that that has come back to bite everyone is only their fault.

So exactly whose fault is that Daniels didn’t run or Christie or whomever this fantasy candidate might be. Whose fault is it the Perry was a lousy candidate, or Bachmann ruined her chances or that Pawlety ran at the first sign of defeat.

Exactly who made Santorum get on his social soap box every chance he had and scare away moderates and independents. None of it is Romney’s.

So he might not be anyone’s dream to beat Obama, but he didn’t leave himself as the last best man standing. The “establishment” didn’t either, the voters did. Imagine that, the voters.

marnes on March 31, 2012 at 3:12 PM

marnes on March 31, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Your logic is pretty flawed.

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 3:14 PM